Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH

+6
Akikazemoon
MercutianUnknown
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Raven Todd
Emu Queen
10 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 5 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:27 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 5 Tumblr_ms2zsusuez1rvhrn0o1_r1_1280

Isaac looked to Buddi when the big man responded to the blonde one. The way he talked made the small young feel bad. Just what was he thinking. Leaving a buddy to fight someone who's dangerous and thinking that everything is going to be alright. Stupid Isaac, stupid! He facepalmed himself a bit before looking at Buddi again. "Buddi...I'm sorry...if you want...maybe you can go look for the bomb then and I can stay here and fight..." Isaac looked away as the guilt was eating him up.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 5 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH

Post  Raven Todd Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:49 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 5 Jack10_zpsbafe643b
Jack
The Happily Murderous Doctor

Jack chuckled as she predicted what Kylie would do several moments before leapt onto Pugsy's back. It really was becoming dangerously easy for Jack to understand this girls frame of mind. Her rational self had long since become aware of the need to detach from her dark joy as soon as her play date with Kylie ended, lest she lose any semblance of sanity she had left.
Jack drew out more knifes as she rushed forward until she was near Pugsy and jumped until she was in closer reach of the assassin.
Pardon me, Love, you may want to duck
Then Jack threw several knifes at Kylie  before Pugsy could remove her, mindful enough to aim away from area's that would harm Pugsy. At the very least they should distract the girl. Perhaps long enough for Pugsy to get in on the fun. She smiled at the girl,
Come now, Deary. You're making the rest of us feel ignored. That's not a very good way to treat your friends!
Jack  moved back, ready for Kylie to dismount. It wasn't quite as much fun with the girl out of reach and Pugsy didn't enjoy Kylie quite as much as Jack did.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:48 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 5 Kylie57_zpsc39330fa

Kylie Deorio
Joy
-------------------------------------
"When I really think about it, all I really need's a smile~!"

As Kylie saw that Pugsy was trying to grab her, and knives were being thrown at her, she gave an excited giggle, then leaned backwards, letting herself slide off of Pugsy's shoulders, avoiding both the grab and the knives, doing a little twist in mid air so that she landed on her feet. She skipped away from Pugsy a bit backwards, dragging Friendmaker along with her along the ground with a horrible grinding noise. She heard Jack saying that some of the people felt ignored, and she gave a shrug and a grin,
"I'm only one person, you know! Goodness, it's hard entertaining this many guests! I don't want to be the only one having fun, after all! Okay, okay, let's see...everybody, gather together! I just got an idea!" Kylie took a few steps back, then suddenly launched herself forward--driving Friendmaker into the ground, using the momentum to twirl herself through the air, bringing the blade up and then back down into the ground again--she was in essence, very similar now to a propellor that had flown off its axis, flying like a giant buzz-saw straight into the group of Vultures. "WHEEEE~!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 5 __aLLHAILTHEMIGHTYHANDICORNS_zpsa1cbb4e1

Very Pretty Handicorns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:52 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 5 Profil11

Daisy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Daisy watched as Isaac and Buddi seemed to talk about whom would go- either way Daisy didn't care, she just needed someone in the case something dangerous happened. She wouldn't trust either of them with a bomb. She shook her head then yelled "I don't have time for this! One of you just follow me! We gotta go before Bomby blows shit up!" she was particularly aggressive in her wording, quickly walked off from the scene. Daisy then began to move down the stairs on a path towards the 1st floor.
(EXIT)

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:54 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 5 Pugsy_16

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Pugsy let out an expression of awe as Kylie just slipped off him, avoiding his grab "Wah-!?" then she was up in the air again. Oh, that can't be good. When he say Kylie plummeting back down towards the ground, Pugsy quickly jumped into the air "No way in hell!" he yelled "You're way too fast and slippery girl! But your attacks leave something to be desired! I mean come on...! I've seen footmen that could hit better than you!" he taunted her, before dropping down on his feet, then grabbing some wreckage from the rides he had busted up earlier and throwing it at Kylie.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Aye! Come on then! Let's change this world for the better, am I right!?"
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:07 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 5 SouryuuLeonfull1585661

Isaac was waiting for a response from Buddi when he heard Daisy yelling. Well that sounded different than her usual self. He has to hurry and go since theres a bomb and all. Yeah they need to find that. Kylie doing her spinning was not helping as well as it looked like a death trap. "Well I'll be back in a bit Buddi. Bye!" With that, Isaac ran after Daisy to the first floor.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:55 am

Jack

Jack smiled, Kylie's excitement heavily contagious at this point. She shrugged playfully at Kylie.
I'm aware of this, Deary! But you don't want to leave your friends unentertained. After all, we're all here to play with you.  
Jack jumped into the air as Friendmaker made its way towards her. She chuckled a little as she took the time to analyze the blade. It was astonishing the little assassin was able to wield it at all. Jack saw Pugsy take aim and jumped back throwing several knifes at Kylie's vital points while she was up close, still smiling at the girl in a way that could only be described as friendly.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:35 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 5 Buddi9_zpse54c8d93

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Buddi actually just kind of stared at Isaac for a few long seconds after he insisted on staying with Kylie instead---since---he was legitly uncertain of how to answer that--
And then Daisy was kind of ushering one of them to leave, which grabbed his attention-- and he was definetely more than pleased that Isaac went ahead. "O-Okay..." He gave the blonde a small wave... and kind of failed to notice the pinkette barreling toward himself, Pugsy, and Jack until it was near a second too late. With little time to spare, he sort of awkwardly threw himself to the side, his body skidding accross the hard ground a tad. "Ow--" He mumbled, quickly looking up at the action again. And... yeah-- with his buzz axe on the other side of the room, for a moment- he wasn`t too sure how to help... but--! Pugsy was throwing wreckage. WHICH WAS A THING HE COULD TOTALLY ALSO DO. Ecstatic as ever, Buddi pulled himself to his feet and made his way over to Pugsy, chipperly picking up the remains of a giraffe that presumingly belonged to the carousal before chucking it at Kylie. 

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - I`m My Own Master Now
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:52 am

Kylie Deorio
Joy

After having barreled through the group, Kylie came to a stop on her feet again, wobbling a bit and giggling, seeming a bit dizzy.
"Wowie, that was FUN!" she exclaimed cheerfully, turning around to face the others--only to see a bunch of rubble and knives about to smack her in the face. She grinned, positively tickled pink that these people wanted to be such good friends with her! Honestly, making friends was her favorite thing to do, and being able to make so many at once was so lucky! It even looked like Daisy had made friends with some of them--this was wonderful!
She hoisted up Friendmaker, driving it into the ground and hiding behind it, hearing all of the projectiles collide with it with a staccato of loud, metallic clangs. After a moment, she peeked over the top of the blade and looked at the Vultures with a big smile, speaking again,
"You guys sure are throwing a lot of stuff! Did you want to play catch or something? We can play catch, if you want! Sorry if tag got boring~ Catch is fun, too, though!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 5 __aLLHAILTHEMIGHTYHANDICORNS_zpsa1cbb4e1

Very Pretty Handicorns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:37 pm

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy was really starting to get annoyed here "Gah-!? JUST GET HIT BY SOMETHING! What is up with this girl...?" how did she even manage to lift that sword!? Pugsy didn't know, didn't care, he jumped right in towards Kylie again. Pugsy, at this point, had had enough of seeing her dodge and block things. So he did what any sane man would do, he began to throw a flurry of punches, one after another towards the little girl. He didn't stop, not if he could help it, he just continued to throw punches, whether they be at Kylie or Friendmaker, in hopes that at least ONE of them would break "JUST! STOOOOOP! TALKING!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:36 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 5 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 5 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 5 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy was thrown back into a wall by Kylie's spinny-attack-thing, then she was distracted for a moment by Pugsy and Buddi's throwing debris thing. That looked like fun...maybe SHE should do that too! So she got a piece of wall and threw it at Kylie, but it wasn't nearly as fun it look when Buddi and Pugsy did it... Especially cause that big sword of Kylie's protected the girl. Then Pugsy sort of went crazy...

"Pugsy...? That's kinda hot... I mean ALMONDS! BATTERY ACID!"

The greenette cartwheeled into the fight, shooting acid at Friendmaker as well as at Kylie, cause seriously seeing that sword be dissolved by acid would be the coolest thing evar.

"Take THAT, friendship-flavored motherfucker! Ain't nobody got time for catch! Just kidding, I would totally play catch if you weren't a murderous psycho, even though everyone I know is a murderous psycho so it doesn't make sense that I'd discriminate against you! So instead I'm gonna say it's cause you have pink hair! And that's actually kinda cool but for now I'm gonna say it's lame cause it reminds me of radioactive bubblegum, which is not as cool as it sounds!"

So basically she was ranting a lot while she shot acid at the pinkette.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:43 pm

Jack

Jack  smiled at Kylie as the girl turned to face them. She was a bit disappointed when her knifes didn't  hit the girl. but she had expected as much considering her playmate was a ranked assassin. It would be disappointing if this was easy.
Jack's eyes didn't waver from the girl as she addressed them. She still couldn't help but chuckle at Kylie's words. Pugsy didn't seem to agree but Jack found this girl so amusing.
As Pugsy began throwing punches in Kylie's general direction, Jack noticed Ivy through her distorted vision.  Jack moved out of the way of the acid then sprinted forward, haphazardly jumping out of the way of the acid and approached Kylie from her side throwing several knifes before  aiming an especially pointed knife towards the girls throat.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:29 pm

Kylie Deorio
Joy

Kylie gave Pugsy a wide grin, not even moving as she saw the first punch coming her way--when suddenly, one of the handicorns that had been fighting Scarecrow and Dorthy was smacked into the way of the blows--becoming nothing more than a broken, bloody mess.
"Wowzers! You sure love unicorns!" Kylie giggled, before suddenly seeing Ivy cartwheeling into the fight and shooting acid at her. "Whoops--!" She leaned over backwards to avoid the acid, seeing some of the caustic liquid spray through one of the sheer pieces of fabric that connected from her clothes up to her hat--it burned right through in less than a second. "Wow! That's so neat! And hey, I'm not a murderous psycho, silly!" She laughed, then did a backflip, kicking away Jack's knives as she did so, then standing upright and givivng the group a pleasant smile. "I'm just having fun!"

Kylie's Theme - Smile!

Very Pretty Handicorns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:12 pm

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Since Pugsy was in the middle of a blood frenzy, he didn't even realize a handicorn had gotten in his way, as a matter of fact, he kept on punching to the point where the front half of Pugsy was completely covered in blood and guts. This only stopped when he heard Ivy. Pugsy immediately turned to Ivy, an expression of disbelief on his face "D-did you just call me hot!?" he asked, obviously flustered by Ivy's words. But then there was Kylie, whom was still managing to avoid the attacks of Vulture Team "Damn right you aren't!" he yelled to Kylie with a grimace. Walking over the mess of a Handicorn Pugsy had just killed, he continued "Murderous psycho? Heh... I wouldn't call you a murderous anything... you SUCK AT THIS!" he taunted her, cracking his knuckles "All you've done is run away and try to use some half-assed attacks on us! You're hardly an assassin... and YOU'RE DEFINITELY NOT FUN!" he yelled to, throwing a single powerful fist towards the girl.

Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:15 pm

Jack

Jack laughed as one of the handicorns was blown to oblivion by Pugsy. It was a beautiful sight. Jack maneuvered out of Ivy's acids path. She really did enjoy Ivy. It was so rare to find acid users with this much personality. She smiled a bit as she heard Kylie claim she wasn't a murderous psycho. Oh that was rich. When she was in a much more rational frame of mind, she was quite curious to analyze this girls frame of mind. At the very least to be able to use it to her advantage later. She'd already been able to moderately use it against Isaac.
She was beginning to feel a bit disappointed when they weren't making so much as a dent on this girl.
She continued pursuing the girl, straying from Pugsy's path whenever she was dangerously close. She kept a pair of scalpels on hand as she continued to analyze the girl for weak points. She threw several knifes at Kylie as Pugsy charged the girl.
She smiled pleasantly at the girl as she charged at the assassin.
I find you quite fun, Dear, but I do have to agree. We would have a lot more fun if you were more direct in your attacks. We're all trying so hard to be your friends after all. It would be such a shame for us to form a negative impression of you after all.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:04 am

Kylie Deorio
Joy

Kylie didn't even seem to hear Jack--her gaze was fixed onto Pugsy, her head tilted slightly. Although the smile was still upon her face, it had lessened slightly, into something that somehow seemed simultaneously softer, but also more dangerous. Even as she continued to stare at Pugsy, she smacked away the knives that Jack threw with her arm.
"Not...fun...?" she asked quietly, blinking at him a few times. She stood there for a moment, before giggling, giving them a grin, and pulling Friendmaker from the ground, holding it excitedly with two hands. Well then...I guess that I'll just have to double--no, triple--no, quadruple the fun...!" She lifted one of her hands from the sword, waving it, and in response, the handicorns dispersed, fully focusing on Scarecrow and Dorthy now. The big grin on Kylie's face became close to menacing as her bangs shadowed over her face slightly. "Alrighty! This time, we're going to play tag again! I'M IT~!" Suddenly, in a blur of movement, Kylie rocketed forward towards Pugsy, letting out a girlish giggle as she reached him, only to initiate her attack with an upwards slice at him with her sword, before suddenly driving into a frenzy of sword swings in his direction--fast, precise sword swings that should have been impossible with a blade that large. "Are you having fun now~?!"

Kylie's Theme - Smile!

Very Pretty Handicorns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:46 pm

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy wasn't actually expecting any sort of reaction from Kylie, he was already used to her just shrugging off whatever he said. But this time, he knew he had gotten to her somehow "Yeah... and you're not GREAT at all..." which was a big insult coming from Pugsy, but no one probably knew that besides maybe Ivy or Ryder. A big grin on his face, he began to prepare for another attack on Kylie before he saw her hair shadow over her eyes. Well that was a bad sign if Pugsy ever saw one "Oh... do you finally give up-? You're... it?" and then the little girl was flying towards him with amazing speed, Pugsy's eyes focused on Friendmaker. This was going to get more intense, he knew it, this was going to require all of his strength, his resolve, his- and Pugsy didn't dodge as Kyliue swung right towards him. The giant sword slashes right through his chest "Tch...!" he didn't exactly feel anything, but that was never good. He was expecting the attack to end there. But then Kylie kept on slashing and slashing at him with a frenzy of swings with speed and accuracy Pugsy thought impossible. By the time it was over, Pugsy was a complete bloody mess. Yet, he still stood there, a defiant smile on his face. Despite having bloody slashes all over his body, he didn't even flinch "Heh... is that all? Nope, no fun at all..." he let out in a groan, taking a slow step towards Kylie. His body was damaged to the point where the guy could not really push his strength, but he still had the energy to fight on "You're too dangerous to be let loose around here... not with Ivy and Ryder here... so I'm going to make sure you don't trouble them... EVER... even if I die doing it."

Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:17 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 5 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 5 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 5 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

Ivy shook her head as Pugsy sort of stopped everything to question her on that one insignificant comment that she totally didn't even make ever.

"I DIDN'T HEAR NOTHING, SHUDDUP AND HIT THINGS OR SOMETHING!"

And hit things he did. Also he angered the little pink lady. ONE DID NOT CALL THE CRAZY PINK LADY 'NOT FUN'. Now he was getting sliced and that was not cool cause seriously Ivy kinda liked him a lot so that wasn't okay, for him to die.

"For the love of Chee, Pugs, don't be a marshmallow-stuffed rabbit! Death is for losers and glazed geese and those ugly troll-dolls!"

That was a whole lot of blood that Ivy did NOT want to see right now. Or ever. So she did the best possible thing: attacked Kylie with an acid-covered knife.

"GUMBY-SPAWN!"

She shrieked as she attempted to repeatedly stab at the pinkette, throwing some headbutts in there too cause why not? It's not like the girl was gonna use her sword to destroy the greenette too, like she seemed to be doing with everyone else. Obviously a knife was enough against this experienced killer with a giant sword.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:23 pm

Jack

Jack felt her blood lust rise as Kylie didn't seem to respond very well to being called not fun. She smiled as she watched a shadow cross the girls face. Now the game was truly beginning.
Then she noticed the handicorns attacking Atlas and Dorthy, feeling a residual strain of fury drive through her delirium at the prospect of the two, particularly Atlas,being hurt. Before she'd even seen the girl move, Kylie was attacking in a frenzy of movement no one wielding a weapon that large should be able to make. The girls cybernetics were truly impressive and seeing someone as strong as Pugsy being injured to this extent was worth noting to Jack even in her current state. As much fun as she was having, it might be time to start slowing her playmate down. She at the very least wanted to leave a love tap after all. I would be such a shame if she didn't leave an impression on someone so amusing.
While the assassin was distracted, Jack lunged at the girl from behind with her hunting knife, maneuvering herself so wasn't accidently nicked by Ivy's knife.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:21 pm

Kylie Deorio
Joy

"Dangerous? But we're just having fun here!" Kylie grinned at Pugsy, not seeming phased at all whatsoever by all of the blood. "Can't you see how fun this is~? It's great making new friends!" She paused talking for a moment to turn, catching Ivy's knife in her hand, the acid searing through the prosthetic skin and showing the metallic cybernetics beneath. She turned again, catching Jack's knife in her other hand, then holding both up into the air, calling triumphantly, "Yay, I won!" She let both knives go then, and bounced backwards, backflipping up until she leapt high into the air, landing on top of one of the pieces of rubble that Pugsy and Buddi had created. "Hey, hey, guess what! Knock knock!" Apparently now she had a knock knock joke that she wanted the others to take part in--and the way that she was bouncing up and down on top of the rubble--making it rumble slightly--was making it obvious how excited she was to get to the pun part--which would probably end up a bit violent-- "C'mon, knock knock!"

Kylie's Theme - Smile!

Very Pretty Handicorns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:42 pm

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy REALLY wanted to throw a punch towards Kylie's face the second she said 'I win!' but unfortunately the bleeding out was a thing. So instead the man just sort of moved his arm forward in what COULD be considered a punch- but would probably hurt as much as being hit in the leg by a feather. So then Kylie flipped away, and started with a knock knock joke. Luckily for Pugsy, that was just the inspiration he needed to get himself together "OH HELL NO..." he grumbled before picking up some rubble and throwing it towards Kylie "WHO'S THERE!?"

Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:37 am

Kylie Deorio
Joy

"I AAAAM~!" came Kylie's sing-songy voice as she leapt up into the air again, coming down and literally cleaving the piece of rubble in two. She laughed cheerfully and twirled around mid air among the chunks of broken rubble, looking almost like she was getting ready to go through some kind of weird magical girl transformation--only to suddenly become a practical tornado, merely a pink blur, sword blade spinning around and around at the edge of the 'vortex' she was creating. Soon, she landed on the ground, and almost like a spinning top, suddenly surged at Pugsy, while still spinning around. "Look, I've been working on my pirouettes, see!" Somehow, the spinning didn't look like it was slowing--and yes, somehow she was doing continuous ballerina spins across the floor. Super fast--while holding out her blade.
This girl sure was a piece of work--

Kylie's Theme - Smile!

Very Pretty Handicorns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:16 pm

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy just had an expression of disbelief as Kylie started to spin "H-how!? How does that even-!?" and she was coming right towards him, fun. Pugsy was too busy being shocked by Kylie managing to become a living spinning top to really move out of the way. When she got close enough he suffered from more slashing wounds, then he was sent flying into a wall. Bleeding even more now, Pugsy decided it was best not to move much. Looking down at his ruptured body with a frown on his face, he commented "Well... this WOULD hurt if I felt any pain... but that extensive bleeding is kinda telling me to stop..." Pugsy spoke in a rather casual way about his excessive bleeding.

Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:38 pm

Ivy was getting pretty desperate... This girl was just stopping all of her and everyone else's attacks. And now Pugsy was being stupid and getting more hurt and that was not acceptable. The greenette ran to the greaser and just dragged him behind a pile of rubble, hoping Kylie would leave him alone if he was there.

"AGH PUGSY! You just be a good zebra and STAY."

She looked from the bloody mess that was Pugsy's body to the assassin that had done it, trying to figure out how to make things better. Taking off her vest, she sort of ripped it up into lots of strips and started trying to bandage Pugsy, but there was just SO MUCH stuff to bandage, it wasn't working..

"WHERE'S THE MANUAL FOR YOU, PUGS?!"

He SHOULD have an instruction manual that explained how to fix him if he got broken!! She had no idea what to do.. If she didn't keep trying to fight Kylie, the girl would come and destroy all of them, but if she left Pugsy here, he'd bleed out. After hyperventilating for about 3 seconds, she pulled out a candy bar from her pocket, grinning at Pugsy and shoving it in his mouth.

"Just eat! And hang in there! Chocolate heals everything, right? That's what Duda told me! That and daisies...but I don't have any on me at the moment, so we'll have to do with chocolate! I just gotta blow this girl up and then we'll finish any of the fixing that the chocolate didn't do, kay? I've seen chocolate make a girl's arm grow back but even better because it grew back with SCALES I mean seriously, I wish I had arms with cool scales..."

She seemed pretty confident that chocolate would heal Pugsy...but as soon as she caught herself rambling, she cut herself off.

"GOTTA FLY!"

Giving Pugsy a quick kiss, she jumped out from behind the rubble, taking out an explosive that she had been hiding under her shirt for a while now and grinning manically.

"Now YOu gotta fly! Into lots of little pieces! Like little birds that are made of blood and guts and maybe sunshine cause seriously do you bleed sunshine and poop Skittles? You seem like you would... That's actually a good thing cause FREE SKITTLES, but you're hurting my friends and that's not okay so I'm just gonna blow you up now! EAT EXPLOSIONS, SKITTLES-FLAVORED MOTHERFUCKER!"

And she threw herself at Kylie, but planted the explosive on Friendmaker rather than on Kylie herself, before cartwheeling out of the way. Best plan ever. This would totally not backfire on her at all.

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:23 pm

Kylie Deorio
Joy

"Golly gee, am I ever dizzy--" Kylie giggled, stopping her spinning once Pugsy had been thrown back, stumbling around dizzily for a moment, before shaking it off and looking over, seeing Ivy drag Pugsy behind some rubble. Oddly enough, though, she didn't pursue them. "Hmmm? Is he tired? Did I turn the fun-o-meter up too much? Whoopsie--" She giggled again--then saw Ivy charging at her. And shouting something about bleeding sunshine and Skittles. "Oh my goodness, I don't, but I wish that I did!" Kylie replied, smiling upwards dreamily as if she was looking at some kind of thought bubble of herself bleeding sunshine or something-- "Then there could be even more happy sunshine in the world than there already is! I--" Then, Ivy put a bomb on Friendmaker, making Kylie stop talking as she smiled at the bomb curiously. She looked at it for a moment, hearing the bomb beeping as the timer was running down--but then, she just grinned. "Neat!" She gave a cheerful laugh, before looking to Ivy and giving her a grin before suddenly charging at her, and slashing at her with Friendmaker--which still had the bomb attached to it and ticking down. Kylie had no idea when it was going to explode, nor did she really care--as far as she cared, Ivy had just bedazzled her blade, and it was the coolest thing ever--they were totally BFFLs now--

Kylie's Theme - Smile!

Very Pretty Handicorns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next