Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH

+6
Akikazemoon
MercutianUnknown
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Raven Todd
Emu Queen
10 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 3 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:00 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 3 Bunny26_zps6d078c72
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Brent Mio- Restart
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Everything was going fine. She was going to get the jump on Kylie and everything was going to be awesome. But then, disaster struck, and Ryder smacked into her and down on the floor they went.
"Aaarrrrggggghhhh...." Bunny groaned, Ryder on top of her for a short period of time. She pushed herself up off the floor, and looked at Kylie. "Alright you! It's time to-" and then Inquisitor said things. She wasn't fighting Kylie? At all? She sighed and then shrugged. No skin off her back. She holstered her guns, and looked at Ryder. "Let's go. Good luck guys! Godspeed." she said, and ran past Kylie and up the stairs. (exit)

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 3 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH

Post  Raven Todd Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:50 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 3 Character33_zps5613c95a
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Nate kept his stance even as Kylie came out and started talking to them. The girl was unnaturally happy. He would almost  prefer someone who was threatening them outright, not talking to them as if they'd just been on a play date. It was a lot less confusing. Nate still wasn't going to underestimate her though, especially if she was a ranked assassin.
Nate glared as the Inquisitors voice's appeared for the first time in awhile. He looked back at Dorthy concerned before reluctantly smiling,
Be careful, Dorthy. I trust you to take care of yourself.  
He looked at the others,
Good luck, guys.Show her what you've got.
Then Nate ran past Kylie after Bunny. EXIT
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:20 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 3 Dorthy5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dorthy through most of the time, was fine will being dragged around by Nate. She thought that it was all very romantic until the handicorns started being jerks. Through all the rides both Mocha and Dorthy were doing their best to keep up with everyone. Heck at one point Mocha punched a handicorn, and Dorthy slightly rode on one. "Wait... Where are you going? Nate?" she asked before looking all around. She then gave a nod to Nate, she understood what she had to do. "Kylie I like playing with you, and your handicorns are just as fun, but the game is getting a bit scary." Dorthy commented as she watched the handicorns come closer.

Mocha panted and at first didn't want to leave, but patted Dorthy on the head. "You'll be fine. You were taught by Kraven and Jade how to fight... Remember what they taught you." Mocha said as she went off with the others.

Mocha Exit

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:48 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 3 Kylie73_zps36081185

Kylie Deorio
Joy
-------------------------------------
"When I really think about it, all I really need's a smile~!"

"Scary? What are you talking about?" Kylie gave a giggle, reaching up her free hand to pet one of the handicorns as it moved to stand next to her. She really didn't pay any mind to the people who were running up the stairs--she was way more interested in the people who were planning on staying and playing with her! "I'm really happy, you know? After all, so many of you are staying to hang out with me! I can never say why, but people tend to avoid me a lot." She shrugged a bit and grinned, seeming oblivious to the fact that the giant sword was probably a turn-off when trying to actually talk to people normally.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 3 __aLLHAILTHEMIGHTYHANDICORNS_zpsa1cbb4e1

Very Pretty Handicorns

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 3 Ryder149_zpsd28564b4

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder sighed in irritation at having to leave even more people behind than he'd expected--but hey, there wasn't anything he could do about it. He was happy enough to just be able to move on in general. So, he checked that he still had everything and that nothing had flown off his belt when Jackal had launched him--and was satisfied to see that he still had everything. So, he headed towards the stairs, and began making his way up.
"MY NAME IS NOT JUSTIN HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU--" Justus yelled up at the loudspeaker, before realizing that loudspeakers didn't usually supply two-way conversations. "...VERY WELL. We shall ascend to the top of the tower, and tell him ourselves there!" And with that, Justus ran for the stairs, dragging Matthias along all the way.

*Exit Ryder, Justus, and Matthias*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 3 Justus15_zpsbc3afe69
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:53 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 3 Jack12_zps0c013a5a
Jack
The Murderously Excited Doctor

Jack smiled as little assassins finally left her booth. Her eyes widened at bit a the size of the girls sword.

Oh this was going to be marvelous fun indeed.
Her smile widened darkly as she addressed the girl,
Oh, I've had a world of fun today! Your friends have been marvelous fun to play with. I just love unicorns to death, but I feel you'll be a lot more fun to play with!
Jack had her knifes at the ready. She heard the Inquisitors announcement and smiled when she heard she and Scarecrow would be staying on this floor. She broke out of her delirium for a moment to turn to Nate as he exited,
Take care of yourself, Nate. I don't want you dying up there.
She turned back to the girl after she couldn't see the boy anymore. Jack had heard Dorthy's words. Her more rational self was actually proud of the girl. She was showing a very strong will to fight in this pink hell. Jack smiled at Kylie.
I'm happy too. I wouldn't dream of missing this!
Jack eyed Friendmaker tensing up in preparation. Her rational self had analyzed the situation and decided to stop that for now it was best to stay in the state she was currently in. She would certainly fight better that way. Jack surveyed the people who had chosen to stay. This was going to be an interesting fight. She was at a point where all of her energy was focused on Kylie. There luckily wasn't a chance of her hurting anyone form vulture, not when there was such a fun playmate in front of her.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:03 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

"I have an idea. It's long, and very pointy and shiny." Dorthy said as she points to the sword. "Maybe people would like you better, and I already like you, if you didn't have your sword out all the time... By the way how can you hold that!? Your not as both like the Meat Guy! And he was STRONG!" Dorthy commented at the sheer strength of the girl

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:35 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 3 Donqui11

Jackal
NOT Jack Harrison
___________________________________________________________________________________________

So then Jackal managed to do the same thing as he did to Ryder... to himself. Flying across the room, the blonde managed to land on the floor safely- somehow "HONEY I'M HOME-" except everyone was already leaving. Jackal's smile lessened "Oh... that's how it is then... you're all dumping me... fine! I'll start a new Vulture Team! With blackjack! And strippers!" he announced, before just kinda getting up on his feet and running upstairs anyways, his smile back as it always was "Sprinkles~!"
(EXIT)

___________________________________________________________________________________________
"...-!!"
Jackal Theme - Monochrome Memory
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:40 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 3 Tumblr_lu71a4yozs1qfxwtoo1_500
Atlas Omnison + Scarecrow
Madness Incarnate
Scarecrow's Theme - Disciple of The Orochi

Atlas and Scarecrow jumped off of the bumper car after making pincushions of the Handicorns in the bumper car rink... They looked around seeing everyone go upstairs... They inhaled deeply then they melded minds and synced their senses together... Then they put the bow away and prepared their remaining ammo... count 25 or so arrows... They turned to Jack and Dorothy in their twin voice... Dorothy stay near Me... Jack we'll handle the Beasts... You take the girl... They stood with their arms open long hunting knife in one hand Kanabo in the other... COME HANDICORNS! I SHALL SEND YOU BACK TO THE PINK PLANE OF HELL FROM WHICH YOU SPAWNED!

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:23 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 3 Gabriel29_zps86f30a76

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-------------------------
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Gabriel pretty much spent the entirety of his time on the floor abusing and taking care of the handicorns for the others, flipping and flying around with his gear. He kept close to Bravery nonetheless, following after him carefully while trying to help everyone else out. Then Bravery sort of dragged him on then volunteered to stay, and he was about to volunteer too- but then the Inquisitor broke in, giving them their orders... and making him frown a little. It was less fulfilling to be ordered to stay- but he would, because his teammates here would need help. He stood back a little, watching as the others moved on, before he turned his attention to those still here- and more importantly, their enemies. This... this should be just great. He grimaced a little, shaking his head but preparing himself for the onslaught of attacks they were likely to be faced with once those named had proceeded on.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:10 am

Kylie Deorio
Joy

Surprisingly enough...the handicorns didn't really make any move to attack. And Kylie was just standing there grinning at them. As she heard Dorthy's suggestion, she tilted her head slightly, seeming confused.
"But Friendmaker helps me makes friends..." And then came the question about the strength. "Oh! Yeah, I'm super duper strong! Watch!" Kylie then proceeded to skip over to a handicorn, picking it up with just her free hand, before literally chucking the thing over into one of the ravines from where she was standing--which resulted in more suspicious dolphin noises. "Have fun with the aquatic buddies!" she called to the handicorn, waving after it before turning back to look at the Vultures. She blinked at them a few times, smiling questioningly at them as she saw them all in fighting stances. "Are you all planning on hurting me? Wowzers, I didn't know that we were that close of friends already!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 3 __aLLHAILTHEMIGHTYHANDICORNS_zpsa1cbb4e1

Very Pretty Handicorns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:12 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 3 Jack12_zps0c013a5a
Jack
The Happily Murderous Doctor

Jack nodded at Scarecrow with a smile and positioned herself so she could strike at the girl in an instant. She chuckled as Scarecrow threw himself at the unicorns, her grip on the hunting knife Atlas had given her tightening in anticipation.
No need to fret, Skarvan. Just protect Dorthy and focus on your prey.
Jack smiled at Kylie as the girl threw one of her pets into the ravine. Her smile widened a touch as the dolphin noises rose in wake of the handicorns descent. No one this girls size could be that strong without cybernetics. Oh this was going to be amusing.
She watched Kylie eager to begin their game feeling herself chuckle upon hearing Kylie's words.
Of course we are! And we intend to show you how grateful we are for this show you've put on for us!
Jack felt her blood hum in her veins as she waited for the menagerie to begin.    
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:16 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 3 Tumblr_lu71a4yozs1qfxwtoo1_500
Madness Incarnate

They stood there melded they backed a small distance away from the others, to the side, pulling Dorothy back with them... Bravery! Gabriel! Can you guys harry down on the Handicorns while Jack deals with her?!... Atlas and Scarecrow kept their senses melded and were ready to shoot arrows at Kylie or the Handicorns... He pulled several arrows back in a barrage in preparation... Then in their dual voice they looked down at Dorothy and asked her... Dorothy? do you have any ranged way at defending yourself... If you do you can help me but otherwise stay behind me, I'd let you fight them up close but these things are bigger than an adult and just as strong... It's not really your best odds if you get what I mean. Atlas just realized that he probably should have brought Dorothy in on his and Nate's training sessions... one of the reasons he agreed to train Nate was so that he would know what Nate could do and could help keep him safe better.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:49 am

Kylie Deorio
Joy

"You...wanna fight, then?" Kylie smiled curiously, before her grin suddenly intensified, and she nodded. "Alrighty! I can play for a while! After all, I wouldn't want you all to be bored while you're waiting for your friends!" Kylie's grin didn't waver as she hoisted Friendmaker up in both of her hands. "Okey dokey! Who wants to play with me first?!"
Meanwhile, the handicorns swiftly advanced upon the Vultures from all around--if anyone was planning on fighting Kylie, a few others would need to be on the duty of dispersing the quickly swarming handicorns.

Kylie's Theme - Smile!

Very Pretty Handicorns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:59 am

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

"WOAH!" Dorthy ducked when the rock was thrown. The heck was down that place anyway? Though Dorthy was curious she didn't want to go down there because it would be silly right now to explore. She felt herself get tugged away by Scarecrow. "Distance? I can use anything. And you don't have to worry Mr. Scarecrow. I killed a dragon man in the sewers along with lunatics. As far as I can see Handicorns are the same as the Dragon-Man that tried to eat me." Dorthy said as she cracked her knuckles. "I can show you how I would flip you and break your ankle if you want." Dorthy suggested as she looked back at Kylie. "I can fight her. I'm really fast." Dorthy said to Scarecrow, confident.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:03 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 3 Gabriel29_zps86f30a76

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Gabriel took one look at Kylie and sort of wordlessly pulled himself and Bravery away, turning his attention to the handicorns that were beginning to swarm them. "Bravery and I will handle these freaks- you guys get her," he called, before turning back to the strange handed equines. His eyes narrowed for a moment, examining them- before promptly beginning to swoop through the air with his 3D Gear, handling the issue of the odd creatures with Bravery soon following suit and with the combination of them both, they left a path of injured or dead handicorns behind.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:38 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 3 Jack10_zpsbafe643b
Jack

Jack's smile widened at Kylie's words. Their minds seemed to be dangerously in synch on this matter.
Right now there's nothing I'd rather do more! Hopefully you'll be even more fun then your pets!
Jack's cybernetics turned themselves up to one hundred percent again. She felt her blood boil in excitement at the site of friendmaker. In her mind she heard her beast appear growling in anticipation for the bloodshed to come. Jack drew her knives at the ready and smiled at the girl,
I'll be first! Come on, Deary! Let's play.
She faintly heard Gabriel through her distorted hearing and nodded her thanks to he and Bravery before turning back to Kylie. Good. She didn't want anything to get in the way of their fun.
Jack moved away from the others and scanned the girl with her cybernetics. She chuckled at what she found. Oh dear, the girl had so much metal in place of flesh she just barely counted as human anymore. No wonder she could handle that monster of a weapon. She threw several daggers at the weak points in the girls cybernetics, smiling in a perversely friendly fashion. She could just tell she and the assassin were going to enjoy each other greatly!
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:19 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 3 Kylie57_zpsc39330fa

Kylie Deorio
Joy

"Okey dokey smokey!" Kylie chimed cheerfully, grinning as she saw Jack about to attack. As the knives were launched, Kylie did a neat little twirl and jammed the blade of Friendmaker into the floor, leaving a considerable crack, then hiding behind it, the knives clanging into the large knife and falling to the ground. "Aww, projectiles? Somebody's shy! Don't worry, you can open up to me!" She stepped out calmly from behind the sword, smiling as brightly as ever as she pulled the blade from the ground with a metallic screech that could make anyone shudder--though it didn't seem to bother Kylie at all. "Here, I'll show you! Just~! Like~! THIS~!" And suddenly, she rushed forward at Jack, her speed altogether surprising due to both her small stature combined with the huge size of the blade that she was toting in just one hand. "If you really wanna be friends with somebody, you've gotta get up close and personal!" She swung her huge blade out quickly, two swipes in Jack's direction. "You've gotta show 'em that you know how to take the intiative! Gotta be able to start things!" And all the while, she still had that cheerful little grin on her face...
Meanwhile, the handicorns all let out a large chorus of deafeningly loud whinies, before charging at the other Vultures. They all ran, on their fingers, towards the Vulture Team members, heads down, horns out--ready to impale. They were not happy campers.

Kylie's Theme - Smile!

Very Pretty Handicorns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:34 am

Jack

Jack continued to smile in that same perversely friendly fashion as she watched Kylie avoid her initial blow. She chuckled darkly at the site of the girl jamming her blade into the floor. The mantra of death had been rejuvenated in the girls presence. She was facing the  pink embodiment of death. How wonderful was that!
Oh no, dear. I'm not shy at all. In fact by the end of this, I'm sure we'll be the best of friends!
Jack watched the girl ,more knives at the ready. She felt her blood boil in anticipation at the sound of the blade being liberated from the ground. This was the fun she had been waiting for.
Jack prepared herself to move quickly as the girl rushed towards her seeming to have no difficulty at all wielding that blade of hers. Jack giggled as the girl swung at her. She dodged the blows feeling a tear in her coats fabric as  she did so. Her smile widened as she looked down at the tear for a moment then sprinted back  towards Kylie keeping an eager eye on friendmaker throwing knifes at the girl along the way before aiming a knife at the girl when she had gotten close.
Thank you very much for showing me that! It's so hard to find people who understand how much work goes into a first impression! I can't recall the last time one of my playmates understood that!
Jack smiled at the girl as she eagerly waited for blood to be shed.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:52 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 3 V_for_vendetta_by_uniquelegend-d6pc7fp
Madness Incarnate
Atlas' Theme - Pain

Atlas looked at Dorothy quizzically through the mask... "Dragon-Man?... She's Eight it was probably a crocodile or some lizard mutant." He thought to himself... then of course he had seen T-Reich through Justus' memories for all he knew there could have been a dragon... He ignored the idea for the time being... He handed Dorothy two long bladed knives and pointed towards Kylie and Jack... I know you can Dorothy but between her and Jack there'll be a lot of bladed crossfire... Dorothy was small and smart surely she fought on the flighty side, she had to be skilled considering she was born and trained in the prison... Atlas pointed towards the Handicorns... Stick near me... Aim for their ankles and wrists, good weakpoints with lots of blood vessels and weak joints...
Seeing the fight really begin his mind began to race, his dangerous thrill-kill senses began to surface... He inhaled deeply as Scarecrow rang in his mind, their instincts melding further with their senses...[/color] Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill... Blood Blood Blood... Let Death Rain from My Fingertips Child Omnison... Please I beg You!... Let me Do It
Atlas and Scarecrow began to fully sink in to each other... Atlas handed the majority of the control over to Scarecrow but kept aware so Scarecrow could use his senses...
Scarecrow pulled back on his bow with a dozen and a half arrows arching them high into the air... they rained down on the Handicorns crippling if not killing a large number of the mutant horse creatures... He shook twitching in place he could feel the thrill of hunting in his blood... he had held it back as long as he could, after the last floor and being reminded of his brother and having that bucket of blood thrown on Jack... He raised his hands high... Come Miss Dorothy we Shall Cull The Herd... By The End of This Day This Mask Will Wash Red with The Blood of Monsters!... Scarecrow pulled out another long knife and the Kanabo then dove into the remaining crowd of Handicorns slashing throats and breaking limbs or skulls at will.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:19 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

Dorthy got in position, like what her father and Kraven taught her. It was time to show everyone that she could do what people didn't think she could do... If that made any sense. The first one that came near Dorthy she used the force of the horn coming for her, and grabbed the Handicorns neck. While on the neck she used the technique that Kraven taught her in swirling the liquid inside of the creature. The blood within the handicorn swirled causing immense pain within before she concentrated on breaking off the horn to stab the Handicorn in the neck. She used the horn as her main stabbing weapon. She did fight on the running away side of things. She would skid across the floor and use martial techniques to use the strength that the Handicorns had against themselves or one another. The wrists were use to break, and Dorthy was pretty much covered in blood splatters. She slide over to Scarecrow. "I think I'm already red!" she said as she twirled the horn in her hand.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:41 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 3 Kylie57_zpsc39330fa

Kylie Deorio
Joy

"The first impression's always the most important! It's like the difference between reading a good book or putting it down before you even finish the first page! I always try to put my best face on for everyone new!" she gave a big grin, not missing a beat as she angled Friendmaker with shocking speed to deflect the majority of the knives, hitting away the last one with her free arm with a clang. Obviously, that arm was cybernetic--though Jack had probably already analyzed her without her knowing. "Hey, hey! Nice try! But I don't bleed much anymore, it's sad but true! There are only three places that I can bleed from, but they're super duper secrety-secret! Not even high-tech scans can pick them up! Isn't that neat?! Hey, where do you bleed? Can I found out? Can I, can I?" she giggled as she suddenly backed up a bit, still grinning at Jack. "Hey, over here, over here! Catch me if you can!" Oddly enough, it almost seemed like she was treating this like a game of tag...
Meanwhile, the handicorns weren't fairing so well. They weren't so good against advanced fighting techniques because, well--they were pretty stupid. However, more and more of them kept coming out of the openings in the walls...they seemed nearly endless...

Kylie's Theme - Smile!

Very Pretty Handicorns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:35 am

Jack

Jack smiled at Kylie. She hadn't had a playmate this capable in a long while. She was enjoying being able to analyze the girls cybernetics. There was always a weak point in their construction. She had played with cybernetics users before. They were always more sturdy than most but still breakable.
She nodded,
I agree! It's always best to be prepared for anything. After all you never know who you could met!
Jack chuckled as the girl used her arm to deflect the last of her knifes. She couldn't remember the last time she'd had this much fun. She nodded, keeping a hungry eye trained on Kylie. She smiled darkly at the girl,
Thank you! That's curious. However did you manage that?  You're right though. That is very neat!  Now I'm quite eager to discover where these areas are! Of course you can figure that out, deary, only if you let me do the same though! It's only fair after all!Jack giggled at Kylie as she saw what the girl was doing and followed after the girl, a perversely friendly expression on her face.
As if I'd let you let away! The fun has only begun! 
Her hunting knife was at the ready for when she caught up with Kylie. Her senses told her to try and keep blood loss at a minimum considering the size of Friendmaker, but Jack was enjoying herself. She really was feeling much better now.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:40 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 3 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 3 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 3 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy burst into the next floor and...stopped. This room. It was...amazing. There was also that huge battle going on, but THIS ROOM WAS AMAZING.

"WOW."

She said, then looked back at the others that had come with her.

"GOOD CHEE, who has blessed us with such an astounding sight?!"

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:53 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 3 SouryuuLeonfull1585661

Isaac got up to the next floor with the others and WHAT THE FLYING HELL WAS GOING ON? Unicorns with weird hands for feet, deadly obstacles everywhere, and it seemed like a battle was going on at the other end. He couldn't quite make out what was going on at that end, but he knew that it was probably another person from Inquisitor's force. Well now they had to get there though, which was a problem. Well maybe not for the others with their strength and athletic ability, but Isaac knew he couldn't get across that easily. "Just how the hell are we going to get across to where that battle is?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:14 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 3 Pugsy_15

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Daisy stayed up on the head of Ivy, a huge smile on her face "THIS FLOOR IS INDEED AWESOMETASTIC! I WANT TO LIVE HERE!" she announced happily. Pugsy however, didn't seem nearly as entertained. His allies were in a fight to the death here, he could hear it. And since these were his allies, he did was he did best, punch things. Pugsy slowly started to walk forwards, a determined grimace on his face. He literally punched through everything that stood in his way, destroying everything in front of him as he slowly walked forward towards Meili "Where's everyone else...? Where's Ryder...?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Aye! Come on then! Let's change this world for the better, am I right!?"
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next