Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED

+6
Raven Todd
MercutianUnknown
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
10 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 3 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:46 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 3 Justus15_zpsbc3afe69

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
-------------------------------------
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

"You're using so many big, hard words on purpose..." Bravery grumbled, crossing his arms for a moment before sighing and kneeling down by Gabriel again, getting to work on comforting him--Bravery had pretty much missed all of the Inquisitor's monologue due to the high language level--and at this point, it appeared as if Ryder wasn't even listening anymore. The redhead had his eyes fixed down towards his podium, doing all he could to ignore the despair of his teammates. They just had to get through this, then they'd be able to go to the next floor...

Justus, however, had been listening to the Inquisitor's monologue, taking it as an attempt by the evil minions of Sullonstein to try to demoralize them. Well, he wasn't going to let that work on him! There was no way that he would--
nO HE CALLED HIM JUSTIN AGAIN--

"My name is NOT Justin! My name is Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII, the Knight of Azure Flame! You cannot deny tha--" Justus cut himself off to listen to the Inquisitor's question--and as he heard the question, he gripped onto the edges of his podium with a white-knuckled grasp, his eyebrows furrowing. Those words--had been the exact same words that he'd heard right before that man from The Family had kicked his ribs in and killed him. The man had accused him of living in a fantasy. Justus looked at Aegis, who had alighted upon the edge of the podium, tweeting angrily up at the speakers as if to stand up for Justus--which made the knight smile slightly, before looking up at the source of the voice, determined. "This is no fantasy, cur! I live in the reality that nobody else has the vision to see! No matter how many people tell me that I am insane, I shan't listen to them! My reality is clear as day to my eyes--look at Aegis!" He gestured to what, for everyone else, would be the empty podium. "He's as real as everyone else here, though plenty have declared him to be nothing but a delusion! Can't you hear him?! He speaks out, too, against your villainy, Sullonsteinian fiend! The one who is living in a fantasy is you, Inquisitor, if you believe that you can sway my conviction with such hollow claims as those!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 3 Bravery67_zps3e557aaf
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 3 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:10 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 3 Inquisitorfilmgrain_zpsdf535bd9

THE MASTERMIND

__________________________________________________________________________________________

The Inquisitor hummed, and gave a small laugh. "This is my point exactly-- I bet if I were to look hard enough, I`d find out about some super tragic back story of yours, wouldn`t I...? You, good sir-- are the epitome what happens when humanity is backed into a corner. They snap. They see birds. Buncha crazy shit. In fact, you`re so far gone-- there`s hardly a purpose to me trying to get into your head, now, is there...?"
He paused, chortling some. "Ah- speaking of batshit and victimized. nEXT UP IIIIIIIIIIIS--!!" Drum roll, drum roll- "Atlas... Omnison--? Stop tryna get some for like two seconds and listen to your question, dude--" He quipped, before letting out one obnoxiously loud laugh. "I kid. Ah-- this might be the first question I`m honestly interested in hearing a response to--- good for you! So-" He cleared his throat, clearly expecting a shitstorm. "...Whyyyy did your brother leave home...? You`ve got five seconds- gogogo."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
❝ everybody, PANIC!  ❞
Greed Floor Theme - Class Trial

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:50 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 3 4chan-w1293077877528
Atlas Omnison
The Loneless Wanderer
Atlas' Theme - Pain

Atlas smiled down at Jack before letting go of her and standing next to his own podium then he lit a cigarette and took a small puff as Justus was asked his question... He smirked a little, Justus was delusional in a sense but there was a deal of reality behind his delusion, odd how similar their were in that regard and yet not... He puffed some more on his cigarette when the Inquisitor mentioned his name... Atlas rolled his eyes at the "Get Some" comment... Really?... Wow Inquisitor I'm surprised you would take such interest in me... He said in the most assholeish way he could manage while talking through his cigarette... Honestly Atlas had forgotten he hadn't answered a question... then the Inquisitor asked it... He sucked deep on his cigarette until he felt a burning then dropped it and exhaled a large plume of smoke almost choking on it... he and Scarecrow stood in deadlock trying to do opposite things... Atlas was going to deny having a brother, Scarecrow was going to scream and tear the room apart... I-I don't have a... Don't speak of that Abandoner he is a Vile Beast!... No no He just...
They stopped suddenly then began speaking in unison both voices at the same time in echo of each other...
I have... HAD... an older Brother named Meno, Menoetius Omnison... A few years after we moved to Derry our mother, Karaiah, grew ill... very ill... just before she passed on she and my father asked Meno to speak with them privately... I didn't think anything of it but when they were done Meno yelled and ran out of the house... I chased after him for a while but when I caught him he thew me to the ground and pointed a sword at me yelling that I wasn't his brother and that he hated himself and me... I walked home confused and worried... When I walked in the door my Father was crying kneeling next to our mother's bed... Meno didn't come to the funeral... and when we got back his things were gone... I was so upset with him at the time I didn't bother looking for him... a few days later My father told me that when he met our mother she was already pregnant with Meno... She had been hit over the head and attacked by a local serial rapist... The blow she had taken to the head didn't have any immediate side effects but later on the damage resulted in the infection that eventually killed her... Meno blamed his conception for our mother's death and... and... it was too late... I couldn't do anything.
Atlas and Scarecrow stood there frozen in a deadlock a single tear flowing down one cheek... inside their mind they wailed... Only Atlas spoke finally... My Brother Left Home Because he Hates Me!... And I didn't help him!... I deserve his hate.
NO! No you don't Atlas! The Abandoner made his decision and left Lady Omnison to die without her first born there! He deserves all hate for it!... ALL HATE! They stood there gripping the podium stuck between RAGE and DESPAIR unable to move.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:18 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 3 BunnyGenderbent2_zpsa94d2923
BrentMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Brent Mio- Restart
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Brent was still in despair and gloom, but something snapped him back. He heard Atlas talking about Meno, and memories started to return.
"Why...does that name sound familiar?" she thought to herself. "It's gonna be nagging me now...man..." he kept trying to remember. Meno...Meno...the name sounded REALLY familiar, but he couldn't put his finger on it. The thoughts lingered for a while, but soon, the atmosphere put him right back in the 'Elliot'sconditionisyourfaultyoustupidsonofabitchgokillyourself' mind set, and he felt tears roll down his eyes again. He knew he had to get out of this...funk...but...the tension was so thick he could escape it.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 3 Bunny22_zpsd77fc20d
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:58 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 3 Character34_zps586a2ef6
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Nate let out a breath of relief as he saw Atlas calm Jack down. He could still read from her eyes and posture that if she could she would attack the closest possible target. He wasn't afraid of her but when she'd said she had a reaction to blood he hadn't expected something this animalistic. He was glad she was as composed as she was if this was the state she would be in otherwise.
He turned from her to Dorthy's podium. She hadn't come out yet, but he really hoped what he said had helped. Nate felt practically useless right now. He hadn't dealt with the Inquisitor before and he didn't know fully how Dorthy felt.
Dorthy, all you do is try and help people. You could never hurt anyone. I know that.
Nate's words died as he heard Atlas's name being called. He felt like this was going to be horrible. The Inquisitor didn't seem to like having the spotlight taken from him and Atlas had basically  just told him to go screw himself.
Nate paled as he was barely able to register what Atlas was saying. Atlas had a brother, and that brother had been a product of rape? Nate stared at his he had no idea what the hell he was as Atlas stood there gripping his podium.
Was that why Atlas had been so kind to him? Out of some sense of remorse or pity? No that couldn't be the case. Atlas cared about Nate. He was sure of this. He was.?
Nate looked at Atlas, sympathetic and confused. He knew how it felt to blame yourself for your conception. He didn't think what he was doing to Dorthy was wrong but he knew he would worry about that one day. He felt sympathy for Meno. He doubted he'd ever meet him but he understood his mindset. Life was hell when you knew you were conceived in violence and knew it.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:26 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 3 Inquisitorfilmgrain_zpsdf535bd9

THE MASTERMIND

"Oh--?" The Inquisitor cooed, clearly intrigued. "Too bad, so sad, cry about it-- you multiple personality types are always pretty bent up. But, hey, `least someone `round here knows denial isn`t just a river, amirite--? Refreshing." Admittedly, he was somewhat disappointed that he didn`t have much else to say on the matter-- but, Atlas was upset anyway, so, clearly, he did a good job. Nate would feel some eyes burning through him next as he moved to comfort Dorthy-- he was paying way too much attention to her and not enough attention to him... regardless, he cleared his throat, his tone chipper as he continued.
"Oneee more left, I`ll give you your prize, and you`ll be able to advance to the next level--!! How exciting is that?! Ah-- I should also clarify that you don`t have to leave anyone behind on this floor, but, I can`t say the same for the others. Rightright-- nEXT UP IIIIIIIIIIS--" Drum rolling intensifies-- "Damian Ward--!! ... Man, you guys just-- don`t do real names around here, do you--? Pfft--okay, okay-- so, uh--- ... suicide." Yeah. "A lil bird told me a while ago it was on your mind-- whyyy were you too much of a pussy to go through with it--? I mean, you were basically useless in Kraven`s whole---thing. You`re useless now, you were useless before hand-- why you gotta be so selfish, Damian Ward---?"    

❝ everybody, PANIC!  ❞

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:56 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 3 MatthiasGenderbend_zps331b6ca2

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-------------------------
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matilda grimaced as she noticed that they were slowly running out of people, and as Justus'... other name was called, she held her breath fearfully. She was afraid of how Justus would react- but... he seemed quite unaffected by the entire thing. She was surprised, yet then they were moving on again and she tried to tune in...
But then came... that name. The one she'd always tried to ignore. Damian Ward... her 'birth' name yet one she'd rejected long ago. As the man continued though, it became more and more apparent that this question... was not going to be one she'd handle well.
The mere mention of the word suicide was enough to send him popping right back into his normal gender, finally, and he stared up at the screen with a wary expression. An expression that soon lost all color and began to look horrified, almost... guilty. Why hadn't he gone through with it...? He... the Inquisitor was right. He'd done no good in anything as of late- never really had, if you looked at it right. He didn't even notice his body trembling as he stood there, hands dangling at his sides, head down- before slowly looking up, not even realizing he had tears glistening in his eyes.

"Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you...!!! I d-don't have to listen to y-you, I... p-people here w-want me alive, I..." ... It was hard to be optimistic when you didn't really believe it. Slowly, his shoulders slumped, and he dropped his gaze, looking rather small and meek. "... You're right... I have been selfish... selfish and a coward, for not... for not ending this already... saving everyone from h-having to look after me, take care of me, worry about me- because... I am useless, aren't I... I'm no help, I haven't been- I've been on guard duty for so long I've nearly forgotten what it's like to fight for real..." Slowly, the male backed up, shaking his head as tears started falling fast and hard down his cheeks, washing his face with liquid pain. "I... I'm s-sorry, everyone... I..." For a moment, he lifted his head, his eyes flashing across the podium's to Justus, then Mocha, then everyone else- then back to the ground in front of him. He stopped backing away a moment and closed his eyes, sucking in a slow, deep breath...
Before he reached silently to his hip, took hold of one of the handguns holstered there, and quickly raised it to his temple, his fingers trembling as he held it there a mere moment before pulling the trigger-

Only to hear a hollow clicking sound telling him he needed to reload. For a moment, he didn't move- before he slowly just crumpled to the floor and curled into a ball, shaking and crying as quietly as he could, ignoring anyone who might possibly try talking to him.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 3 Matthias31_zps1a3e6403

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:00 am

THE MASTERMIND

"So close," The Inquisitor hummed, having stayed unnaturally quiet as Matthias spoke, seeming to actually be allowing the boy his space. "Shame, though- you were so close...!" He paused, seemingly dwelling. "... You know what--? Here`s how nice I am--" In a similar manner of the blood that has drenched Jack, a sprinkle of bullets would cascade from the ceiling above where Matthias had positioned himself behind his podium. "That good enough...?! You gonna do it?! Or are you too much of a pussy--?! Reload already! C`mon, Doitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoit...!" His voice rose with emotion for the first time in a while, carrying genuine excitement. "Just break already--! It`s inevitable, you`re gonna do it eventually, so just make it quicker! You can`t see it now-- but, I`m helping you, really...! Quit bein` a fucking pussy and get to it!"   

❝ everybody, PANIC!  ❞

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:08 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 3 Matthias31_zps1a3e6403

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matthias flinched as the Inquisitor spoke again, but he didn't lift his head to look- instead, he remained where he was, rocking and shaking still from the combination of it all. But then there were bullets falling, and he let out a tiny whimper as the metal hit and bruised his skin, biting his lip to try keeping quiet- no use letting anyone know it hurt... They had more important things to worry about. Slowly, the male sat up, looking around him at the bullets on the floor- before he took a handful and started reloading his gun with shaky, uncertain hands. Once he'd placed the proper number of rounds into the gun, he once more began raising his gun- but this time, he hesitated. He hesitated with it half raised to his head, the nails of his other hand biting into skin and drawing thin crescents of crimson blood from his palm. Did he... really want to throw it all away like this...? In front of all these people...?
This...
This was no way to go about this. Almost without thinking for another moment, the male rose to his feet and then leveled his gun at the screen, completely emptying the gun in rapid fire at that which, at the moment, represented the Inquisitor, before slowly sinking back to the ground, dropping his gun and kicking it a short distance away before he covered his ears and rocked yet more, tears still falling from his eyes.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:39 am

THE MASTERMIND

"Fuck-- hey, careful--!" The Inquisitor attempted to protest, his voice withering into a whimper at the given response from Matthias. His bullets didn`t completely penetrate the screen, and similar to Bunny`s, had pooled at the bottom of it helplessly. The Inquisitor still seemed pretty upset about it. "... Bah-- have it your way. I`m moving on---! Oh-" He was interrupted by the screen flashing in an array of bright colors similar to when the Vultures had entered-- before the word 'congratulations' in huge letters bounced onto the screen. "Man, I almost forgot about that-" From the ceiling fluttered down an unnecessarily large amount of bright confetti, which were... oddly heavy, for something so paper-thin. "Yeah-- congrats and stuff. You win since no one really ran out of time. Mhm. Here`s the cool part, though! Let`s have a round of applause for your prize, yeah--?!"  

❝ everybody, PANIC!  ❞

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:06 pm

BrentMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

They won? Great. Not that it was gonna help their current situation. Everyone, including Brent himself, were in no state to even think about moving forward. Everyone at this point was broken, they didn't want to move, and neither did Brent. But, he had to do something. Sitting here being depressed and shit wasn't going to help. Brent slowly stood up, and wiped his eyes.
"We...gotta keep moving guys..." Brent hesitated to say, his voice low and gritty sounding, like he'd been crying for a while, oh wait. "I...I know...most of us had...you know...bad experiences here on this floor...but...the more we dwindle here, the more the Inquisitor gets to laugh at our expense. And...I think that bastard REALLY deserves some asswhoopin now." Brent looked down for a second. He wasn't good at motivational speeches. "It's...gonna be hard...but we all need to get up and move on...the next floor will be bad...maybe worse...but...we need to just truck through it..." he let out a sigh. Being inspirational when you also felt like shit, wasn't a very good thing. "Come on guys...let's show the Inquisitor who is boss!" He was really trying.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:37 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 3 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"No Matthias don't do it!" Mocha yelled out. "I don't want to lose another... Be strong you are useful..." Mocha said as she held her hands tight on the podioum. "Bunny is correct... We have to keep on moving." Mocha said to the others as Dorthy peeked behind her own podium. Dorthy looked down at Nate and smiled at him. "It's okay..." she said to him. She was happy that he defended that no matter what age he still loved her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:52 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 3 Justus15_zpsbc3afe69

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus frowned as he watched Atlas answer his question, but when he heard Matthias' question, the knight visibly paled. He knew that that was a highly sensitive subject for Matthias--and when the silverette raised the gun to his own temple, Justus' eyes widened, and he quickly shouted,
"Matthias, no--!" But then came the click. He had his hand outstretched towards Matthias, and watched with sad eyes as the bullets cascaded down from the ceiling. "Don't..." He was genuinely very worried--but as Matthias shot at the screen, thus heralding in the end of the game show, Justus let out a heavy sigh, not having realized how much air he'd been holding in during that moment of apprehension. He didn't hesitate to move over to Matthias, kneeling down next to him and pulling him into a hug. "...You scared me..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:53 pm

Father Death

Suddenly, the wall in front of the podiums began to lift upwards- probably towards the path to the next floor. Slowly it rose, showing a room shrouded in darkness, they were in a well lit, bright room- and across from them was a room enshrouded in darkness. Nothing seemed to be there, except you could feel a pair of eyes looking right at you from the darkness. Slowly, a set of lights turned on, the room began to slowly be lit up "I think we've both had enough of these games. Congratulations on your prize... and here it is, ME~!" the lights slowly turned towards the middle of the room. There sat a man on a throne, holding a glass of wine. He looked down upon Vulture Team, a thin, malicious smile on his face. His blonde hair, his red eyes, his gigantic stature: it was the only man to ever take control of all of No Man's Land, the one who declared on the whole world and killed billions within 24 hours, the one enemy that had stayed constant through all of Vulture Team's existence. Father Death, Kraven, stood upon a throne in front of them, just smiling to them "Why the long faces...? Come on... you know how much I love to see smiles... especially on your's Ryderkins...." he sat back comfortably on his throne, letting out a light laugh. The way he just looked and smiled to Vulture Team openly mocked them. He knew that once again, he had proven that they could not stop him. How many times had they apparently sent this man to his death, only to see his return soon after. This was just one out of a series of schemes it seemed "Have my followers been entertaining you sufficiently...? What... doesn't it all make sense now...? I mean- Cathy.... these games... Citizen Ross and the other Deathworshippers... the illusions... it all pointed to me. surely you must have predicted this all...?" the man's grin widened, twisting into a more distorted and evil smile "SO..." Kraven stayed on the throne, but sat up straight on it "..." his eyes narrowed down to Vulture Team "Who wants to give me a welcome back hug!? BWAHAHAHAHAHAH! HAHAHAHAHAHHA!" he yelled happily, openly laughing at Vulture Team.

"..."
Father Death Theme

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 3 Kraven12
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:08 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 3 Ryder149_zpsd28564b4

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder had been staring down at his podium as the others had been answering their questions, doing his best to compose himself--up until the moment when the wall rose, and a voice drifted out of the darkness. Ryder didn't even need to see the man to know who it was. His head shot straight up, his grip tightening on his podium as he stared into the darkness, feeling his blood run cold. As the lights came up and Kraven began speaking to Vulture Team, all of his expectations were filled--Kraven was back. Jo had said to expect Kraven shortly--and her joking prediction hadn't disappointed.
"Well, well..." Ryder choked out, a strange, pained, sort of distorted smile making its way onto his face. "I should've guessed that you'd be here...didn't think that you'd be anywhere but the top of the tower, though...I'll tell you this--your followers are a bunch of shits. They're giving you a bad name, Yuri." At last, Ryder pried his hands from his podium, walking around it to stand in front of the podium, unclipping his bat from his belt and holding it in his hand as he stood there in a neutral position. "So, lemme guess--we can't move up to the next floor until we beat you, right...?" Oddly enough--Ryder didn't feel scared. Or angry. Or anything like that--instead, he felt some kind of twisted excitement running through him like lightning. His one and only true rival--back from the dead. He simultaneously hated and respected this man--and now, Father Death was sitting there, in the flesh. And Ryder couldn't wipe that smile off his face--he was facing down his worst enemy, grinning in anticipation. Something was wrong here--and even he knew it. But he didn't care. The rest of Vulture faded into the background for him, and he pointed his bat in Kraven's direction. "You want a hug...? Yeah, I've got a hug for you right here...come and get it."

Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:26 pm

BrentMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Brent heard the terrible voice. THAT TERRIBLE FUCKING VOICE! Brent slowly turned around and saw Kraven.
"..." he just didn't seem surprised anymore. This was too stupid. "...I give up..." Brent said, and went to his podium, setting himself up, and then banged his head on the podium, several times. When he looked up again, his forehead was bleeding. Kraven was still there. "Nope, not hallucinating..." He sighed and took some of the bullets from the floor, loading them into a empty clip, and reloading a few other clips too, just taking his time. Brent took out his guns, slowly reloading them, and then let out another sigh, before pointing them at Kraven, with no shits given.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:38 pm

Father Death

Kraven focused his eyes on Ryder as the red head stepped forward "AH... now where would my schemes even be without you to try and stop me...?" Kraven stood up from his throne, tossing his glass of wine aside. Cracking his fists, he began to approach Ryder, when he heard Ryder talk about his followers he replied "Hey- not my fault... you guys killed my best ones at Baker Street... now all that I have left are the ones like Miles and Ross..." he spoke with a hint of sarcasm. Kraven got within striking distance of Ryder rather quickly, but didn't seem to strike just yet "Hey... didn't we make a promise... you said you'd change things... I don't see any changes... I see the same shit as always... things have gotten WORSE since I lost control of this city... heh, shit job you did..." Kraven slowly rose his fists upwards, Kraven didn't seem to be keen on using guns for this fight "That's why I'm here now... you see... DEATH is but a momentary distraction for those that worship it... you won't ever be able to stop me... heck, I dont' even think you WANT to..." Kraven's grin widened "Just look at your comrades... they think your crazy..." Kraven spent a moment to glare right towards Bunny, seeing her point her firearm at him "Jo understood you... but she's gone now. And the others... just look at them... they don't understand you... you've even made some of them go crazy... heck, they FEAR you... just like they feared me." Kraven spoke to Ryder, though he had still yet to initiate any sort of violent action quite yet "They think it's only a matter of time before you nuke shit too... but hey, I'm fine with all of it... whomever you kill, they probably deserve it." he said smiling to the red head, it seemed like he was waiting for Ryder to strike first.

"..."
Father Death Theme

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:40 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 3 Jack12_zps0c013a5a
Jack
The Tainted and Murderous Doctor

Jack's eyes became slit at the site of Atlas as he stood frozen in his podium. Even in this state she could read him like a book. The mantra of death reverberated in the back of her mind. She cocked her head at the mention of the word rape and unconsciously turned to Nate, chuckling darkly when she read the pain on his face through her distorted vision.
Her mind sang for bloodshed fervently. The rest of Vulture wouldn't be fun to play with but she hoped this prize could bleed, especially if they worked with the Inquisitor. He'd hadn't let the rest of them have nearly as much fun as him. That needed to be rectified. Being able to toy with this prize would be very helpful at the moment. Jack needed to play with someone to expend the energy coursing through her veins. She began toying  her bonds again, desperate for some form of release.
Jack stiffened as she felt a disquieting new energy fill the room and looked up at Kraven smiling darkly and laughing quietly. The mantra of death heightened at the mans presence. Jack pushed it back but she could feel the beast beginning to stir as she wiggled her arms against the bonds. Her rational mind still struggling for control.  

Nate smiled at Dorthy as she peeked from under her podium.
I'm glad to hear that.
Despite their current situation he was glad she was happy. After what he had heard Atlas say he was glad to be certain someone genuinely cared about him for him. He looked over at Atlas for a moment. He knew Atlas cared about him but that question had shaken his belief why Atlas cared about him.
At the sound of Kraven's voice, Nate froze. No, he had died. Nate was one hundred percent certain he had died. But there he was. Nate inched closer to Dorthy and picked bullets up by the handful refilling all of his guns.
Oh shit this was real. He glared at the man, half in rage, half in horror, as he openly mocked them, gripping his thankfully working guns in an iron grip, ready to fire.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 3 Character34_zps586a2ef6
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:56 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 3 4chan-w1293077877528
Atlas Omnison
The Loneless Wanderer
Atlas' Theme - Pain

Atlas and Scarecrow stood in Deadlock for sometime eventually both staring at each other in their mind... After a long time they mentally agreed in unison... He's gone now... We need to... protect our people now... Suddenly Atlas snapped out of the trance He and Scarecrow were out of synchrosis they had agreed on what to do but would work together not as one... hearing a man's voice then Ryder scream at someone He looked over and didn't recognize the man but he could tell from what the other Vultures had said of Kraven that this was him... nothing about his appearance just his eyes... He had seen men with eyes like that before... Pure Danger... He took his hunting knife and Kanabo and used them like a hammer and nail to break the bonds on Jack... He whispered to her... Wait for Ryder or Jackal's call, hunt only on call...
Atlas darted around the podiums listening waiting for the call to kill... long blade knife in one hand studded Kanabo in the other.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:58 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

"Hold your fire," Ryder called almost absentmindedly to the other Vultures behind him--unsure of even why he did. Then, he listened to Kraven. His face became more serious as the man spoke, and Ryder's voice was even as he replied,
"Jo understood me, yeah--but she called me crazy, too, before. Plenty of people have. Maybe I am crazy. Maybe I'm just completely batshit insane--but does that really matter? I don't need people thinking I'm sane to complete my goals. All I need to do is keep this team together so we can squash the competition. I already told you, months ago--I don't care if I have to become a monster, if it means saving the world. And if people are gonna be scared of me--well then, they're just gonna have to deal with it." Ryder didn't move to strike just yet either--but he kept himself in a stance where he could easily dodge if need be. He remembered well the force that Kraven put behind his punches, after all. "Anyway...what's the point of your little visit here? You're not making any real moves...we gonna fight, or what? If you just came to talk, I've gotta say that I'd be a bit disappointed."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:10 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 3 Jack12_zps0c013a5a
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack's smile softened as she saw Atlas approach. Even with her mind warped by blood lust she was still happy to see him mobile again. She nodded excitedly but a touch more rationally,
I understand, love. I know who and who not to hurt. The beast is subdued enough to perceive that.
She moved away from her podium, several knifes as the ready, eager to spring into action at either of her bosses word.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:24 pm

Father Death

Kraven's grin grew when Ryder told his team to hold their fire, perfect. Just perfect. He heard Ryder speak, and he liked his answer "Right... only by becoming a monster could you tame this monstrous world... " were his only words in return. He still didn't attack yet, he heard Ryder further. Upon hearing another question, Kraven raised an eyebrow "What do YOU think...!? I mean come on... I come back here... only to see you SLACKING OFF! Now I don't appreciate that! NOT AT ALL! SO HOW ABOUT IT THEN!? LET'S KILL EACH OTHER!" he yelled as he brought his fist up, then threw a single powerful punch towards Ryder's bat, the punch alone released a visible shockwave throughout the room.

"..."
Father Death Theme

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:47 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

"Slacking off--? We're busy kicking Inquisitor ass here, in case you didn't notice--!" Ryder objected to Kraven claiming that he was slacking off--but then Kraven went on to suggest that they kill each other. And then punched his bat--which sent the bat spinning out of his hands--Ryder knew better than to try to hold onto that thing. However, as soon as it was out of his hands, he quickly went and retrieved it, before turning around again to face Kraven...and smiling.
"Kill each other, huh...? Hey, sounds like a great plan! Whoever dies just comes back anyway, right--?! So why the hell not?! Let's do this thing--just like old times!"
There was no helping it now--too many people had come back. Ryder wanted to believe that Jo was right--he wanted to believe that death was a reality of life--but he couldn't. Too many people, relics of the past, had come back to haunt them--and now, there was no way he could believe that death was real--at least, not right now. Not with his most hated, most respected, rival standing right before him. A good fight, he figured, might help him clear his head...or at least serve as a good warm-up before he smacked the Inquisitor's head off...!
"You'd better be ready--'cause I'm not holding back--!"
He didn't pause for any longer, before hoisting his bat up, then dashing at Kraven, keeping himself light on his feet as he feigned a swing towards Kraven's upper body, before quickly switching up and swinging towards the blonde's legs.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:56 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 3 Kraven13

Father Death

Kraven's grin transformed into a demented smile as he heard Ryder "HAHAHAHAHAAH! I LOVE IT~! YOU'RE JUST AS BATSHIT AS ME!" he yelled as he saw Ryder's bat come right towards him, he move to block the bat at his chest, only to fall for Ryder's feint and take the bat to his leg. You could hear a notable -crack- when he took the hit, but Kraven didn't even wince "Except, well... you're not gonna come back after I kill you~" he spoke softly before throwing both fists out towards his chest "THE ONLY THING TO TRUST IN THIS WORLD IS DEATH ITSELF! THERE ARE NO ETHICS! THERE IS NO HONOR! THERE IS NO GOD! ONLY DEATH! DEATH REIGNS SUPREME IN THIS WORLD! MY WORLD! ALL WHO OPPOSE ME WILL MEET ONE FATE- DEATH! STARTING WITH YOU! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" the shockwave from Kraven's two fists earlier sent the podiums flying upwards. Kraven then jumped up into the air then dropped down towards Ryder, attempting to smash his head in with an axe kick "DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! HAHAHAHA!"

"..."
Father Death Theme

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:11 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Upon hearing the crack but seeing no visible reaction, Ryder quickly pulled himself back up, holding his bat out lengthwise to take the hit of Kraven's punches--which sent him stumbling backwards a good ways all the same. And as he looked back at his bat again, he saw that the metal was actually dented slightly. And as he looked back up--he saw that Kraven wasn't there anymore. He heard the man's voice from above him, and looked up only to see him sailing down from the air, with a kick aiming straight down at him. Ryder dove to the side, feeling the residual shockwave from Kraven's kick hitting the floor channel up through his legs, sending small stings of pain through his legs as he skid to a halt after his dodge. But strangely enough...he didn't feel afraid.
"Man, are you kidding me?! It doesn't matter who kills you--people're popping up like daisies! Death isn't permanent anymore! Get with the times! And if I ever die, then I know for sure that I'll be back soon enough! I'm not going to let anything hold me back anymore! Not even death!" He tightened his grip on his bat, then charged out at Kraven again, not striking just yet, but dodging around him, keeping light on his feet, and waiting for another opening. "C'mon, let's go! Or did all of that rigor mortis get to your brain?! Hit me already!" Yeah, he was having way too good of a time with this for this to be normal--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next