Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED

+6
Raven Todd
MercutianUnknown
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
10 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 5 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED

Post  MochaLatte Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:36 am

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 5 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha's eyes went wide. "YOU!" Mocha shouted as she got up, but got a little dizzy. "No you said that you were kind of like Kraven. In other words... YEAH you said you were Kraven, and not." Mocha hissed at Thanatos. This darkness... She hated it... She hated his voice... She didn't want this anymore... Why were they doing this? Why? Why? WHY? Mocha looked at the door that was opened. "... We have to keep on going..." Mocha said to the others. "Pugsy! Come over here.... I almost forgot about your seizure..." Mocha said, she would be surprised if the man had balance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 5 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:43 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 5 Ryder149_zpsd28564b4

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder watched solemnly as Kraven disappeared--and even as the dark, confusing figure disappeared--Ryder figured that it was just another illusion. His facial expression showed a mix of emotions--but overall, he was exuding a deep kind of sadness as he stood there. He listened to a bit of the shadowy figure's speech, but as soon as the stairs opened, he looked over at the staircase, then spoke over the shadowy figure to his teammates,
"Ignore the loud shadow person...we've got stuff to do..." his voice sounded almost hollow at this point--this entire tower had just been an emotional roller coaster. He moved to the staircase, sort of ignoring the shadow person and deciding not to really question them, then began trudging up the stairs. Three floors...just three more floors...that was all...then he could just go back to Carrion Land and sleep...

*Exit*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:14 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 5 Matthias31_zps1a3e6403

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-------------------------
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."
-------------------------

Matthias listened quietly as Justus spoke, comforted slightly by the stroking of his hair. The words... weren't exactly the easiest for him to believe in his current state. But slowly, what the knight was saying began to sink in- and his tears began falling faster once more, but this time it wasn't so much sadness as it was relief. Relief that if nothing else someone cared- because why waste your time trying to convince someone if you didn't? His arms tightened into an actual hug around the other as he nodded quickly to show he'd heard, shivering a little but trying to pull himself together while still pressing his face into the other's neck.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:27 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 5 Justus15_zpsbc3afe69

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus continued to hug Matthias for a while longer, wanting to comfort him, but as the stairs appeared, he knew that it was time to move on. After all, he didn't want Matthias to be in such a harsh environment for any longer than he had to--and the shouting shadowy person that was cursing like a sailor wasn't very conducive to happy thoughts, Justus was pretty sure.
So, Justus changed his grip a little bit, then up and just picked Matthias up, carrying him towards the stairs with ease, thanks to his cybernetic enhancements. Without so much as a word, then, he ascended up the stairs, carefully cradling Matthias all the way.

*Exit Justus and Matthias*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:38 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 5 Bravery67_zps3e557aaf

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

Bravery had stepped back from his podium as it had flown into the air, and then watched everything go down--all the way up until the moment that the doors to the stairs opened up. And as soon as that happened, he grabbed Gabriel's hand, running to the stairs and starting up them, not wanting a single thing more to do with this floor. It had really messed the two of them up a bit--so, hopefully the next floor wouldn't be as bad...!

*Exit Bravery and Gabriel*

Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:05 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 5 4chan-w1293077877528
Atlas Omnison
The Loneless Wanderer
Atlas' Theme - Pain

Atlas stayed on the sidelines awaiting the chance anyone needed his assistance... as the fight progressed it escalated to the point beyond where anyone without Psychic powers or a connection to Kraven like Ryder seemed to overwhelmed and at that point he pulled Jack back both awaiting for the fight to turn good or bad, good meaning they won, bad meaning they needed to retreat... Eventually it was revealed this Kraven had been projected from the team's mind as an illusion... He and Jack probably didn't help considering they were wary of his infamy within the prison as told to them by the other members of the team... After another moment the Kraven illusion seemed to disappear until Thanatos came into the picture... Atlas put his arm around Jack and they walked to the stairs... They had both had enough with illusions for the time being...
You should replace whoever writes your villainous dialogue for you shadow-man... It tries Oh so hard to be threatening but the vocabulary ends up coming off as foolish and asinine... I'd tell you to work on it yourself buuuuuuuuuuut well we can all see how well that has turned out...Scarecrow said in a mocking tone as if he were talking to a child he might step on as they walked by the shadowy figure...
Atlas walked with Jack upstairs and signaled to Nate and Dorothy... He had grown attached to the youngest Vultures... they had good spirit... He spoke to Scarecrow sarcastically... Scarecrow now don't taunt him... her... it... whatever we can't all be as talented as you when it comes to writing and telling stories.... EXIT ATLAS AND JACK

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:22 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 5 BunnyGenderbent2_zpsa94d2923
BrentMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Brent Mio- Restart
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Brent sighed, and put the guns away. He gathered a few more of the stray bullets and stored them for later. He looked back.
"Hey guys, let's go." he said, and then went toward the stairs. Listening to 'Kraven' made a few things make sense. There was this eerie air, but Brent couldn't get it. It didn't matter. Nothing really mattered. Brent let out a long sigh, and left the floor, eyes downcast on the ground. (exit)

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 5 Bunny22_zpsd77fc20d
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:35 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 5 Dorthy5

Dorthy went after Nate, grabbing his hand while they went up to the next floor.

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:59 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 5 Pugsy_13

Pugnificient
Pugsie Marcone
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Pugsie was still on the stage where the podiums once stood, curled up in a ball with her eyes widened "I- I'm okay... just... let me stay here for a bit..." she spoke out to Mocha, kinda just trying to deal with this floor's trauma on her own. Everyone was walking away anyways, she didn't want to hold them back. She looked up to Mocha, trying to crack a smile to her "I'll be fine... take care of the others... they need your help upstairs..." she told Mocha in a weak voice. Meanwhile Jackal skipped upstairs while singing 'Hungry-Hungry-Hippos'.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Aye! Come on then! Let's change this world for the better, am I right!?"
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:03 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 5 Killa_10

Thanatos
__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh you guys don't know what you've gotten yourselves into! You are FUCKED- F-U-C-K-E-D! Hahahaha! This tower has one purpose- to break you all! And now- hey wait I wasn't done- guys- GUYS!? WHAT THE FUCK!?" it just kinda watched as everyone began to walk upstairs, especially the insults. The dark ominous figure let out a "Bah...!" it was just around now it wished it could pick up a rock and throw it at these people. Brent was even walking "W-wait Bunny I still need to threaten you and SHIT! Don't you wan't to know why I'm doing this!? How I'm doing- oh okay she's gone-" the dark figure let out a sigh. Well that didn't go as planned. So it just kinda faded away "Kill those little SHITS Kylie..." it muttered as it completely disappeared.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:41 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

"Pugsy I can't leave you here. It's my duty as a doctor to take care of you and the others..." Mocha trailed off as it seemed Thanatos forgot that she was here. She looked down at Pugsy again and kneeled next to him. "Let's just see what I can do for you..." Mocha said as she searched through her bag.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:46 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 5 Pugsy_13

Pugnificient
Pugsie Marcone
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Pugsie let out a grunt as she heard Mocha say that she was going to stay "Listen Mocha... I'm just one person... the rest of the team is upstairs dealing with god knows what... I'll be fine... leave me be for now..." she spoke to Mocha in a wake voice. She laid down on the floor on her back, looking up at the ceiling "I'm gonna wait for Ivy and the others... or I'll go upstairs when I'm better... just, don't risk the others alright? I've had worse... I'll be back to punching stuff in no time..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:56 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

"But... I need to run tests and... You had a seizure Pugsy! It could have done significant damage to your brain! The fact that your talking right now is one test down!" Mocha said as she looked at his eyes. She needed to see if any damage was done, but he mentioned how the other might need her, she paused. "Alright... Just promise to be very careful." Mocha said as she took out a bottle water. "Take this." Mocha said as she looked to the stairs. Maybe they did need her? She got up, and looked back at Pugsy. She obviously didn't like the idea of moving on ahead alone. "Be safe..." Mocha said as she walked to the next floor.

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:09 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 5 Pugsy_15

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy was hanging around on the Greed floor, just sorta pacing around without anywhere to go. He didn't know if he'd be of any use upstairs, so far he'd been useful on every floor. So why would he fare any better from here on out? No, it was best to just stay behind and be out of the way. Maybe Ivy and the others would get here soon, he really doubted they were in any trouble with Daisy, not at all. But hopefully Ivy hadn't been hurt, he really doubted it. He was also kind of upset that not only was his pompadour undone again, but he kept his female self's clothing somehow.

Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:42 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 5 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 5 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 5 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy marched in, bringing the others along with her, looking around for Bomby. Instead, she found Pugsy! Which was just as good. She ran up and glomped the man, who was now back to being a man..

"PUGSY! Here's our new daughter! Now let's find Bomby before he blows our shit up!"

Yeah, that summed up everything, pretty much. Good. She then went around, searching the floor for Bomby...just sniffing random things.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:27 pm

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy really wished there was a small rock to kicked, so he could look like he was bored, cause he was bored. But then Ivy showed up "Huh...? IVY!" a big smile suddenly popped up on Pugsy's face as Ivy glomped him "So I gather you-" and then Ivy spoke about the thing that was on her head. He slowly looked up to see Daisy. Okay then. Wait. DAISY!? And what did Ivy just say Daisy was!? The man's eyes suddenly widened, he looked up to Daisy, who only said "Daddy...?" with a creepy grin on her face. Pugsy then when into a state of shock "W-what...!?" Pugsy' let out a loud screech before just sort of staring at Ivy, then Daisy "H-HOW!?" oh god, it was that one time he kissed her! He knew he shouldn't have kissed her without wearing a condom! PUGSY WAS NOT READY TO BE A FATHER YET. Pugsy just sorta stood there, obviously in a state of shock as he just foamed from the mouth looking terrified. Also he was pretty sure Ryder was gonna kill him.

Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:43 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 5 SouryuuLeonfull1585661

Isaac was looking around the place when he saw Ivy and Daisy were going to Pugsy. Well that was fine and HOLY CRAP! WHY THE HELL WAS PUGSY HAVING FOAM COME OUT OF HIS MOUTH! DID DAISY BITE HIM AND GAVE HIM RABIES! WHAT HAPPENED!!! Isaac ran over to where Pugsy was. "P-Pugsy...you alright there...? Pugsy?" He poked the man, trying to get a response before slapping his face to see if anyone was home.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:53 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 5 Buddi9_zpse54c8d93

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

Buddi sort of shuffled into the Greed Floor awkwardly-- and admittedly, he was a bit relieved when Ivy released him from her hold, since he had to bend down a considerable amount on the entire walk here. Ivy was tiny, Buddi was not. That caused problems. Once the mutant straightened himself out, he took a moment to dust off his--torso--and when he looked back up, Pugsy looked pretty petrified. Because Daisy was his daughter and stuff. The conversation topic made him kind of uncomfortable... but, Pugsy was his friend and stuff-- so, Buddi walked up to him, giving him a reassuring pat on the shoulder directly after Isaac slapped him in the face. "You`re gonna be a great dad-- don`t worry!" He chirped, giving the male a congratulatory thumbs up. It didn`t even occur to him that maybe he should be helping Ivy with the bomb stuff--- since, he didn`t really care about it too much--- explosions were cool and everyone should agree--  

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - I`m My Own Master Now
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:15 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 5 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 5 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 5 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

Ivy heard Pugsy's freak-out, but she was sort of busy looking for Bomby. So she just shouted to him

"HEY IT'S OKAY! She's actually really cool! She has your eyes! Or...something. I don't know, HELP ME LOOK FOR BOMBY NOW or we'll all blow up which would actually be lots of fun but Ry-Ry might not think so and he's still here so we need to sort of NOT blow up so that Ry-Ry won't angst so much anymore cause seriously, SUCH ANGST."

She ranted as she knocked on the walls and floors of the room, then started calling out.

"MARCO! ... MARCO!"

Bomby was obviously supposed to reply with "POLO!" or "I'M BOMBY AND I'M RIGHT HERE!", but preferably "POLO".

"Guuuuys, come on, I'll give you some acid if we can find Bomby before he goes booom!"

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:21 pm

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

"I- I- I- YHKCBNUKWRVBRRNuzn verncgenrg!" Pugsy wasn't doing so well, he ended up flopping over on the floor like a fish. Because the guy kind of had super strength, this did not do well for the floor, causing it to crack and the room to lightly shake. Yeah, he wasn't doing too well. Daisy on the other hand, seemed to just be ignoring him, instead she stayed on Ivy's head and spoke "Ivy... I think its further upstairs... on Wrath... but there's someone REALLY strong guarding it if its on that floor... so yea, we need to be ready from explosions and stuff!" he told her with a straight face. WIth Kylie on that floor, things were going to get messy fast.

Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:27 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac got worried when Pugsy started to flop onto the floor and made the ground shake. That was not good at all. He looked at Buddi. "Hey Buddi can you help me get him back to normal? He's not really responding." He poked Pugsy before sighing. "I'll go look for the bomb." He started to search around the area. Just what was going on here? Big TV screen, panels, lights everywhere, what happened? Isaac's curiosity was cut short when he got to where Ivy and Daisy was. "Got any clues as to where it is? I don't know if it's on this floor or not."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:30 am

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

Buddi sort of just stared at Pugsy for a bit as the male just... fell over. He looked up to Ivy as she encouraged them to help with the bomb, "Um--" He glanced back down to Pugsy, entirely missing what Daisy had said out of concern. Then Isaac was telling him to try to actually help Pugsy... which he wasn`t really sure what to do, but he nodded anyway.
Then proceeded to kick Pugsy in the side. More than once.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:20 pm

Ivy went on with the MARCO until Daisy talked again.

"I am ALWAYS ready for explosions! More than always!"

She said, and ran back to Pugsy, who was...being kicked by Buddi.

"No time for kicking, we gotta go to Wrath so we can get Bomby and see other explosions and have pancakes with those neon sprinkles that may or may not be radioactive!"

She grabbed Pugsy's leg and dragged him towards the next floor.

*exit*

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:20 am

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

No time for kicking...?
That was... a new concept.
Either way, Buddi was about to sort of forcefully pull Pugsy up-- except Ivy was already dragging him away. Oh. Cool. The mutant followed close behind the trio, expecting Isaac to follow along.

(EXIT)  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:16 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac watched as all the others went up to the next floor. 'Wrath? Just what's going on there? Are any of the other members there? Are we all going to be alright? Oh yeah bomb.' He did a little sigh as he followed the others to the next floor

*Exit*

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5