Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED

+6
Raven Todd
MercutianUnknown
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
10 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 4 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED

Post  MochaLatte Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:11 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 4 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha stared up at the person who came. "..." she had nothing to say to this person since she kind of figured it out. She took a step back and looked over to Dorthy. Dorthy was shocked, as she should be. While everyone was chatting away Mocha took a couple of steps back as Ryder told them to hold their fire. "Look out!" Mocha shouted as the shockwave came their way. Dorthy ducked but got hit by it, but since the podium sort of blocked it, she didn't get a lot of force. Mocha on the other hand lifted one of the podiums and threw it at Kraven.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 4 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:21 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 4 Kraven13

Father Death
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven began to smile- a smile of twisted joy of course, but he seemed genuinely happy to get to fight again "THIS IS GREAT!" he yelled after his kick "I LONGED FOR YET ANOTHER FIGHT AND NOW I GET ONE! HAHAHAHAH!" he laughed and laughed as he launched himself at Ryder, sending a flurry of quick but powerful punches towards Ryder. He glared right towards Ryder, a big smile on his face as he punched at the red head "REALLY!? BECAUSE LAST TIME I CHECKED I KILLED BILLIONS AND TRUST ME, I CHECKED- THEY'RE STILL DEAD! OH- AND LET'S NOT FORGET WYNN AND JACK HARRISON- HENRY- THAT YOUNG COUPLE WE KILLED TOGETHER TO SAVE OUR BOSSES- THE COUNTLESS FOOTMEN WE'VE KILLED! OH- AND THEN THERE'S-" suddenly a podium was sent towards Kraven, and the man stopped his punching to grab it mid air. Then- Kraven's smile was no more. He was having fun and Mocha fucked it up "..." a grimace on his face, his eyes narrowed down. Kraven walked right past Ryder and started to walk towards Mocha "No one... interrupts my fun..." he muttered, a massive psychic aura behind him, every object in the room was starting to lift right up into the air "You think it's fun to throw things at me... hm...?" a large chunk of the floor suddenly broke off- flying up into the air behind Kraven "Someone deserves to be punished..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"..."
Father Death Theme

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:21 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 4 BunnyGenderbent2_zpsa94d2923
BrentMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Brent Mio- Restart
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Brent matrix dodged away from the podium, and landed, aiming at Kraven. He just had this look of utter despair and 'not giving a fuck'ery as he shot at Kraven. Brent was tired of this stupid bullshit!
"Listen, HALF BAKED PROPHET!" Brent yelled, progressively getting angrier. "Why don't you follow your own advice...AND DIE! HELL, I'LL JOIN YOU! I SHOULD BE DEAD!" he shuffled forward, staying defensive. "I'm so DONE WITH THIS STUPID BULLSHIT!" he yelled and then kept shooting at Kraven.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 4 Bunny22_zpsd77fc20d
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:35 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

Mocha knew in her heart that she fucked up, but... It was oddly worth it as well. Mocha took a step back and knew that she had to prepare herself for great pain. "And no one fucks with my team." Mocha said right back as she conjured up her energy as well. Though she wasn't lifting everything in the room, she had her own pressure built up. "You think it's funny to make Dorthy cry?" she asked back, though she had to wonder... Was this really Kraven? Thanatos said that he was and wasn't at the same time... When the floor lifted up behind him, Mocha just narrowed her eyes. "Give me your best shot." Mocha said back as Dorthy watched the scene with conflicting feelings. She had to help out Mocha!

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:43 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 4 Ryder149_zpsd28564b4

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder had been being defensive--so, as Kraven's slue of punches came, Ryder worked at dodging around them, not taking too much damage, though the punches that did even so much as graze him left clear bruises.
"The world's a big place, Yuri! They're out there somewhere! As if they'd wanna come back to this godforsaken place!" Ryder was about to continue, but then, the podium went flying at Kraven, and the blonde caught it--then began moving away. Ryder stood there and watched as things began to rise into the air around Kraven--he'd already known that the guy had some degree of psychic powers, so this didn't phase him much. Instead, he ran behind Kraven, ducking underneath the piece of the floor that the man had pulled up behind himself, and lifted his bat up, aiming a blow at the back of the blonde's head. "Don't turn your back on your opponent--!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:01 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 4 Character34_zps586a2ef6
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Nate  braced himself for the shockwave. He had contemplated using his podium as a shield but after seeing his podium sent flying he was glad he hadn't. After Mocha moved forward, Nate moved to where Dorthy was, still ready to fire at a moments notice. He could see she wanted to help but this wasn't a fight for her to get involved in. He signaled her to stay where she was, smiling supportingly at her, keeping one eye firmly placed on the scene in front of him.

Jack looked at the spot where her podium had been. She was doing her best to heed Ryder's order, but her blood stirred for action. Kraven's presence and apparent psychic powers was doing nothing to calm this. She positioned herself to be able to run when needed  and threw several knives at Father Death, smiling darkly at the thought of bloodshed, mentally restraining her pet while doing do. The thought of her knives breaking skin had quite exhilarated it. 

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 4 Jack12_zps0c013a5a
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:04 pm

Father Death

Kraven didn't so much as crack a smile as he walked towards Mocha, when he was attacked, every bullet and knife seemed to just disappear as it made contact with his psychic aura. He continued to move forward towards Mocha, the sole focus of his attention right now "I'm going to wipe that most unpleasant face from the face of this earth..." he muttered. When Ryder came at him from behind, a podium floated up behind the blonde and took the blunt of Ryder's strike. Kraven finally managed to get up to Mocha, a mere foot away from her, he looked down on her, a grimace on his face. Kraven wasn't happy.

"..."
Father Death Theme

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:18 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

Mocha stood her ground as Kraven came closer. She had no doubt that he meant what he said by wiping her out. "Go figure..." Mocha said, intending to do the same to Kraven. "Don't waste your bullets!" Mocha said since she saw the it was hardly doing anything. With more waiting Mocha decided to not wait around. She looked around to see if anything wasn't floating already that she could use. She mentally pushed against him. She didn't want this guy near near her.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:26 pm

Father Death

Kraven took a step towards Mocha, only to find himself unable to walk forward "Hmm...?" he raised an eyebrow, his grimace intensified. Then, he released a massive wave of psychic energy, managing to break through her mental push. The blonde quickly grabbed Mocha by her throat, lifting her up "You... you sicken me..." he muttered, squeezing her throat "You're a disgrace to Conqueror Worm. You all are. You've betrayed Dr. Fentom's values, his beliefs, you've sided with his very enemies... those who gathered together with the sole purpose of KILLING HIM. You are a disgrace to Conqueror Worm. You've betrayed Jade for the last time..." he muttered, glaring right at Mocha.

"..."
Father Death Theme

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:37 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

Mocha felt her wall break from the massive psychic energy. "Sj--GURK!" Mocha began to kick in the air when she was grabbed by the throat. She held onto his hand to try and lesser the grip. She glared at him when he told her that he was disgusted by her, and continued to focus on trying to breath. She closed her eyes as she continued to struggle. 'No... I didn't... Jade I swear that I was going to go back to your dream until Dorthy was ready.' Mocha thought really taking it hard. Maybe it was due to lack of oxygen, but Mocha's eyes began to tear up. Mocha focused her strength along with psychic energy to kicking Kraven away from her. She wasn't going to last much longer.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:54 am

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder frowned as the podium got in the way of his strike--he seemed to be almost equally disappointed that his clash with Kraven had been cut off. He moved around the podium, staying behind Kraven and listening to what the man said to Mocha.
"What...? You're guilt tripping her about betraying Jade?! Let Jade do the guilt tripping himself, once he gets back here! What happened to killing each other, huh?! You were pretty fired up about that before!" Ryder could see that Mocha was having a lot of difficulty breathing, and trying to get Kraven's attention back, he began beating at the blonde's back repeatedly with his bat. "Don't you dare ignore me after making it such a big deal!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:23 am

Father Death

Kraven eventually dropped Mocha down, letting out a sigh of disgust as he did so "You and me may have disagreed on many things... but I didn't think you'd stoop so low... to work under those who allied against Jade... and to let Jade's only descendant be corrupted by them... you sicken me." he muttered to Mocha- AND then he felt Ryder. Kraven slowly turned to Ryder, giving him an expression that practically said 'seriously?' on its own. Kraven caught the bat, then rose his fist "This... this isn't the Ryder I knew... you're... pathetic... I'm going to kill you now..." he muttered, and then Kraven threw a punch right towards Ryder's punch. He seemed to be fully intent on punching Ryder's head clean off- but moment away from Ryder's face... Kraven stopped. The man's eyes widened, a grimaced appeared on his face again "No..."

"..."
Father Death Theme

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:33 am

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Ryder didn't close his eyes, even as he saw Kraven's punch sailing in towards his face while he was left open by the man grabbing the bat--but then, the punch stopped. At this point, Ryder wasn't paying any attention to Mocha anymore, now that she'd been dropped. He just stared at the fist that hovered before his face, then looked to Kraven's face.
"No...?" He paused for a moment, his eyebrows furrowing, before he spoke again, harshly, "...Not the Ryder you knew? You say that practically every time you see me! Yuri, who IS the Ryder you knew, huh?! Who the fuck is he?! Care to give me a few pointers so that I can live up to your expectations?!" He began trying to yank the bat away from Kraven, glaring at the blonde as he did so. "Is there some sort of ideal that I'm supposed to be living up to here?! Tell me!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:47 am

Father Death

Kraven tightened his fist- he wanted to punch Ryder in the face SO BAD- just like old times- yet at the same time, no, something wasn't right. Kraven listened to Ryder and raised an eyebrow to him "Consequences exist in this world Ryder... you're not understanding the consequences of your actions... you and the people you love will suffer if you keep on like this..." he muttered "Trust me... I'd know." the man turned away from Ryder, letting him keep his bat. Kraven began to examine his hand, an expression of melancholy on his face "I'm afraid that I can't play with you any longer..." he muttered "This... this isn't real..." Kraven muttered, just staring at his hand, before looking back to Ryder "Nothing here is..."

"..."
Father Death Theme

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:58 am

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

Mocha feel to the ground, coughing, unable to move at the moment. She curled up and covered her ears. It wasn't true... She didn't betray Jade! Did she? No she... Mocha's mind was confuzzled. Did she perhaps lose sight of what was important? Dorthy made her way over to Mocha and patted her head. "Come on Mocha... Let's get out here. No time for naps..." Dorthy said as she urged Mocha to get up.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:03 am

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Ryder kept a grip on his bat, but let his arms fall neutrally to his sides as he listened to Kraven, his eyebrows remaining furrowed as he did so. He wanted to speak out--wanted to reply to Kraven's initial comment--but he couldn't find the words to do so. However, in that moment of thinking, he did come up with a certain remedy for that situation...But then Kraven continued, going on to mention how nothing there was real...
"...What do you mean, nothing here is real...? You're here, I'm here--we're all standing here in the flesh. And it's not as if we're walking through a make believe tower here...what are you talking about...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:12 am

Father Death

Kraven suddenly walked up to Ryder and punched him in the face "LISTEN TO ME DAMN IT!" he yelled, getting slightly peeved by Ryder's thick-headedness. Kraven turned away from Ryder, letting out another sigh "You're wrong... and so is my existence. I'm... being compelled to do things... but I know that in truth... Yuri Dragovich would follow his own path. No. I am not real..." Kraven looked away from his hand, and back to Ryder "I am an illusion. And so is everything else..."

"..."
Father Death Theme

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:21 am

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 4 Dorthy5

"An... Illusion?" Dorthy asked as stayed by Mocha. To keep her company since Mocha seemed to be trapped in some conflict. "... So where are we?" Dorthy asked since if Kraven figure out that much, maybe he knew more.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:37 am

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

And then Kraven actually DID punch Ryder in the face--which hurt. A lot. Ryder stumbled backwards, holding his face as a dribble of blood sneaked out of his nose. He wiped away the blood, grimacing, and shouting to Kraven,
"I AM listening! You aren't making any sense!" He paused then, listening to Kraven as the blonde continued, then his expression softened slightly, in part due to his confusion. "...Someone's controlling you...? You--" He paused then, looking down for a moment, then back at Kraven, lowering his voice slightly. "...Explain. If you want me to understand, then explain what you're saying. How is all of this an illusion...? I've heard of people being illusions, but...everything...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:38 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 4 Matthias31_zps1a3e6403

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-------------------------
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."
-------------------------

Matthias remained limp and quiet on the ground up until Justus pulled him into a hug- which he didn't respond to. He remained limp and shaking even as the other hugged him close and told him that he had scared him, not seeming to even notice the other's touch or voice. Not even the shouting and sounds of fighting seemed to shake him out of it- what use was there to pay attention to a fight he'd have no use in? The others were more important and valuable to the team, and he was sure they could handle things well enough without him.
Eventually though, he stirred, his head the first to move. Instead of just remaining limp, he slowly turned to tuck his face into the crook of Justus' neck, his own arms moving loosely around the knights chest as he held on, shifting just enough to be a bit more comfortable before he stopped moving again, still crying quietly though not quite as badly as before.

"Why do you keep stopping me from pulling the trigger...?"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:54 am

Father Death

Kraven let out a sigh again "You of all people should know this Ryder! I used my illusions on you last time we fought... you should know exactly how it works..." he muttered, looking at Ryder with a certain degree of disapproval. Kraven stood up strong and tall, then just kinda yelled to the roof "HEY! HEY INQUISITOR!" he yelled at the top of his lungs "I REFUSE TO BE USED BY YOUUUUUUU!!!" he yelled further, slowly, you could see Kraven's shape and appearance begin to distort "Heh- okay then, it seems I'm fucked..." Kraven spoke to himself, a defiant and malicious grin on his face. Kraven turned back to Ryder, extended his hand out to the red head "I'm dead Ryder... at least... I'm dead in your memories... all of this... someone's using Vulture Team's memories and imagination to create this Endless Dream... and I'm just another part of it... and I'm going now." he spoke, looking to Dorthy, then back to Ryder "Stop being an idiot, okay...?" he asked Ryder, his hand still extended to the red head.

"..."
Father Death Theme

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:58 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 4 Justus15_zpsbc3afe69

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus continued to hold onto Matthias, knowing that there was a battle going on not too far away--but he knew that the others could handle it. Right now, Matthias needed support. As Matthias asked why Justus kept stopping him, Justus reached up a hand, petting Matthias' head and sighing as he continued to hug him.
"Do you really have to ask why...? It's because you are important to me, Matthias...you're important to everyone. Do not try to delude yourself into thinking otherwise...you, as much as anybody else in this world, deserve love and affection. You've always been so strong, Matthias...you've been through so many trials...you've not wavered on who you really are...and to stay yourself in a world full of people who want to make you think that you're something else...that is truly something. You are a wonderful person Matthias--I just wish that you could see that. I wish that you could realize...I wish I could show you...when you're sad, lonely, in the darkness...I wish that I could just show you the astonishing light of your very own being that lights up that darkness..."

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:12 am

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Ryder had been about to speak out--but as Kraven shouted up at the Inquisitor, and then his body began to distort, Ryder's mouth closed again, and his expression became a bit more troubled. As Kraven turned to him and spoke, Ryder's eyes widened a bit. Somehow...while the word 'death' hadn't seemed to have much impact on him--the word 'dead' was more final. It held more weight behind it.
Kraven was dead. Gone. He hadn't risen from the dead. Every person that they'd encountered in this tower up until now--none of them were real. They were fragments of memories--fragments of times long past--this version of Kraven included. The dead couldn't simply...come back. This delusion was Ryder's own memories, his own desperate memories, to bring a vision of his rival back. He stared at Kraven then for a moment, before approaching the man slowly, standing just in front of his outstretched hand. He reached out his free hand, taking Kraven's hand in his own and giving it a good, firm shake.

"I'll try..." he replied to Kraven's last request quietly, a faint, pained look on his face. "No promises, though...you know how unreliable I can be, after all...but I'll give it a shot."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:19 am

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 4 Dorthy5

"Mr. Kraven..." Dorthy began to say before pausing. "Um... Good-bye." Dorthy said before looking away. He wasn't real anyway... Although he had hurt her the last time they met, and she wanted to ask why she was trapped in that horrible place, she couldn't bring herself to ask at this moment.

Mocha began to sit up after that little exchange. She didn't look at Kraven, she still looked lost. Unsure how to proceed.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:30 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 4 Killa_10

Thanatos

Kraven smiled to Ryder as he slowly faded away. Slowly, a dark void began to fill the room. And where Kraven stood, instead there was a new figure. It was shrouded in a cloud of darkness, only a single red eyes could be seen looking to Ryder "Holy FUCKdamnit was that retarded! To think one of the illusions became self sentient... well ain't that FUCKED up!? Haha-!" The dark figure looked to the rest of Vulture Team, only to stop at Mocha. Mocha should have recognized the voice, the mannerisms, everything- it was Thanatos again "Okay- so I may have lied about the 'being Kraven' thing... but hey... when you think about it I never really did confirm that or not! Haha- so hey there FAGGOTS..." Thanatos pointed to Ryder "And Faggot No. 1 himself! ... It's about time you all realized you're fucked... there are still three more floors... and well, to be honest... I can tell you guys are in the SHITTER- so hey, give up and die, okay?" it spoke in a condescending tone "But hey-" suddenly, a door opened up, leading to the next floor "If you wanna try the next floor... be my guest... I got a little friend that'll make mincemeat outta you SHITS..." then the figure focused on Brent, glaring at him with a great degree of hatred "Of course... I'd be glad to kill you all right here... right now... but that'd be disobeying the boss' orders... but I think it'd be worth it with some of yah'... oh yeah... I'm itching to FUCK you little SHITS over until you're nothing but organs littering the floor... heheh..."

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next