Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow

+4
Vladislavich
Akikazemoon
scullpanda
MochaLatte
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow - Page 3 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:42 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow - Page 3 Sylveon_zps4809b45f

Mikhail Aldridge
Duke Aldridge of Jiveland
-------------------------------------
"Whether I am believed in or not, I shall work for the happiness of my people with every fiber in my body...!"

Mikhail sighed as Tatania moved on ahead towards the meeting house--he wasn't so sure if she knew just how terrible these other nobles could get. Either way, he caught up with her, moving on towards the building where all of the nobles would be meeting.
"After what happened in Naala, we can be sure that they'll bring that up...they know that both you and I were there, so they'll probably be questioning us like there's no tomorrow..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mikhail's Theme - To My Love
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow - Page 3 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:51 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow - Page 3 Blaze2_zpsbbcc54d8

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer
"Hey there! You here to see the show? Step right up, let's get started!"

"Oh--but I wouldn't wanna take either of your money!" Blaze looked at Desdemona in surprise as he spoke. "That'd practically be like stealing! Or just mooching. Which are both bad! Though...I'm not too sure how much time we'll have for performances from now on...so I don't know how much money we'll be able to make on our own...hrm..." His attention was drawn away to Christina as the girl asked where they should look around, and Blaze raised his hand, making a suggestion, "How about the marketplace?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blaze's Theme - Blue Everywhere
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:23 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow - Page 3 Absolwip_by_saphirune-d63r8ll_zpscb330ac2
Karel Rubinel
Jiveland Noble
"Hello dear friends! How may I help you...help me?"
Karel's Theme- As a Noble Gentleman

"Of course." he smiled. "I would be glad to give you the details. Maybe I can speak to your lea-" and then the leader appeared. "Oh hello. Quite well then. Jiveland is about to go through several negociations, some of which I am sure will result...quite poorly. The noble classes are slowly corrupting left and right to the Veloci influence. Since what happened to Hoenria, the nobles feel...compelled to listen to those of Veloci...but not I...I want to change that, and want us to...figure out a compromise that benefits Jiveland and all it's glory. However...obviously, some people will be against that. They'll want my head for sure. I heard about your group standing up to the leader of Veloci himself, and living to tell the tale. That's more then extraordinary! It's that incredible tale that will help me turn people away from that influence, and create Jiveland anew." he explained, his voice very genuine and sincere. You could feel the passion in his voice. "That's why I have come to find you. I would require your protect as these negociations go. I will need you and your troupe to protect me from those whom wish to end this in a dirty manner. I sadly cannot protect myself very well, I never learned, I am sad to say. As for your reward for this job...I will pay you and your company handsomely. Your names will go down in the history of the Rubinel family, as those whom helped bring a new age to Jiveland, which I believe would very well affect your troupe with other jobs. Plus, I offer my home to you for lodging for everyone, this including everything my estate has to offer." he bowed. "That is everything I can say. Please....I humbly ask you as a man with a dream...help me make this place better." he looked at the man with hopeful eyes, burning with passion.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow - Page 3 Tumblr_ma5fdc5KQK1qgj2rto1_500_zps036be054
River

Grind

River's Theme- Despair
^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

Going to the market place would leave them very exposed, and vulnerable to attack. They would have many openings for which an assassin could swoop in and kill someone...but River wasn't gonna say that, since she felt she had no say in this situation. She simply looked down and to the side, looking at the water. She suddenly had a very bad feeling.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  PumpkinCrew Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:45 am

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  PumpkinCrew Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:06 am

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:20 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow - Page 3 DesdemonaBall_zps5ecc75ef
Doctor Desdemona Night
Desdemona smiled at Blazes reaction. He really was a simple person. It was strangley fascinating to her, particularly with how much power she knew he contained within him. The mark flared with pain at that moment, though she noticed to a lesser degree than it had a moment ago.
You're likely right about that. Hehe. You don't need to react so strongly. If you don't want to borrow it, you don't have too, but if you ever need to the offer is there. I don't see it as mooching when there is a legitamite need .
Desdemona looked at Christina as the woman approached the group. She thought back to the last time she'd come to Jiveland. The marketplace was nice but it would leave them vulnerable and innocents could be hurt if an attack broke out. She looked at Christina,
The marketplace is a good location but perhaps we should go somewhere less open to attack.
She looked at the others to see their opinion on the matter.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:31 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow - Page 3 Tumblr_ljroghx7u21qerfvxo1_500
Jorgen Treewalker
Faithful Husband

Jorgen took Kady from Stryker and put her in the tent on one of the soft beds they had left at this encampment before going to Naala with Stryker... Ai'nt nobody doin' nothin' with out ya boss... We're just askin' the fancy man questions, ain't nobody promisin' nothin' and ain't nobody sendin' 'im away... Unless--- Jorgen came out cracking his neck and knuckles... that become necessary... Jorgen didn't mean to be intimidating but he knew people took notice of his immense size and sometimes it had gotten him and Stryker out of trouble. He had a pregnant wife and four other friends in the camp, he wasn't about to let anything slip by him.

Shaiel sensed Stryker and Kady entering she put her hand sensing Kady's aura... Just make sure she doesn't boss anyone around, Stryker-honey and everything'll be fine... She's always been welcome in our home any time boss, I don't want that to change but she needs to know that you're in charge as much as we know it... don't worry she's in good hands, deary...She finished breathing in the girls aura, she seemed uninjured just a little distraught... Shaiel pulled something out of her spiritual kits, she had one for everyone---Even Kady at this point--- Just a set of emergency supplies incase someone wasn't feeling well, everyone needed some emergency feel good stuff on hand and that was her job... Vesta made everyone's bodies good, Shaiel made sure their spirits were alright... she put a cold wet rag on Kady's forehead to refresher her and mop up her sweat then put a handful of chocolate starfish on a small stool next to the girl's bed... she took one and waved it under Kady's nose hoping it would work like a gentler smelling salt to wake her up... Shaiel just realized how much of a mother she had already become to this group as she was about to really be, tears started coming to her eyes that she had to wipe away... Goddamn pregnant hormonal emotions....*sob*... She'll be just fine Stryker! Shaiel had been mad at the girl for how she had spoken to Vesta, but she was just happy everyone was fine... she had been the weak link recently, especially when Xavier had threatened to kill her and the baby and she just wanted everyone to be alright in this.

Jorgen put his hand Stryker's on the shoulder and stood there silently looking at him with respect for the sake of effect, showing that Stryker himself was intimidating and powerful by having someone so big and intimidating working for him.

Shaiel Sa'a Treewalker
Expecting Mother

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow - Page 3 L_fad304c0-bbd8-11e2-92f2-3f49d5600016
[/quote]
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:40 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow - Page 3 Starmi12
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      
~Kory Frost~
~~~~
~Tactic Scholar~
  ~~~~~~~~~~
Kory blushed heavily as Elizabeth grabbed his arm "yes dear flower I suppose it will be an adventure but before we do that we should see whats happening with the group as well they look like they are all going to do separate things as well maybe some of them would like of accompany us into town" he was smiling very widely at this point as he motioned over to the rest of the group               
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:54 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow - Page 3 Sakura12

Karden Frost
Switch Broken

Kady was having a dream of floating a warm comfortable dream that smelled familiar and safe she could almost make out voices as well they came and went but they were there occasionally in her dream there would be a door that would appear as she floated through the nothingness always locked when she tried to open it but still each new door she tried to open eventually she no longer was floating and softly landed on the clouds only to hear more voices and see a new door that smelled like chocolate this time when she tried to open it it opened and she awoke.

Kady woke up with a start her entire body aching and her head pounding but low and behold there were chocolate starfish in front of her and she smiled wide looking up at Shaiel with her usually both bright blue eyes people would notice that her right eye was red while her left remained her natural color "Can I have that please oh pretty please?"  
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:09 pm

Christina Vorpal and Tatania Everglot
The Spazzy Knight and the Princess of Honeria

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow - Page 3 Tumblr_mqeuv3tetH1r7uuvjo1_1280

"Market place? Well... Maybe we go in groups then? Like Blaze and co can go to the market place and advertise their show and at the same time look for anything and we go somewhere else?" Christina suggested since she wanted everyone to be happy. Little did they know that they were already being watched. Perhaps some could feel it already before it disappeared.

"Alright so Mikhail... Tell me who to look out for... And I am well prepared for that. Tatania answered as she held her staff tightly. Though in truth she was nervous. This was one of her first meetings with people she didn't really know without her mother helping her out.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow - Page 3 Meowstic
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:49 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow - Page 3 Drifloon_by_requestfag-d52jw2a
Fredrick Baskerville
The Balloon

Fredrick floated along in the wind his string tied to Desdemona's hair in a ponytail... He was whistling pleasantly a small tune as he was being dragged through the breeze... He often missed the feel of Edvard's hand holding his string as they strolled along, Desdemona and the others had been so kind to him after Edvard's death however it still felt odd being at such a low elevation all the time and not feeling white silk around his balloon string... It was just different now, but... he was strong and he would live happily the Way Edvard would have wanted him... so he kept whistling as they went along only really half paying attention to what was going on around him.

Shaiel smiled as Kady woke from her sleep.... she handed Kady the chocolate starfish and scooted the stool with the rest closer to her.... she made sure to hold onto some more in case of another emergency... Everyone needed a feel good snack every now and again... Of course you can dear... Here... Eat up a bit and feel better... Ooh! Shaiel made a slightly displeased face then smile as she rubbed her stomach as the baby moved slightly.

Shaiel Sa'a Treewalker
Expecting Mother

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow - Page 3 L_fad304c0-bbd8-11e2-92f2-3f49d5600016
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:42 am

[quote="Raven Todd"]

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow - Page 3 DesdemonaBall_zps5ecc75ef
Doctor Desdemona Night
Desdemona  looked around them as Christina spoke. She'd gotten the distinct impression that they were being watched. Her hands reflexively reached for a knife behind her back before stopping herself as the feeling faded. She turned back to the others. Her smile giving nothing away as she addressed them.
That could work. The market place would provide you all with quite the opportunity to get word out about your show.
Desdemona thought about where the other group could go, genuinely smiling at Fredericks whistling. He did help to serve as a reminder she hadn't entirely lost Edvard. That was a small comfort, but a potent one. She analyzed the others to see their reaction to this. Blaze was powerful enough to defend himself and whoever was with him. So she wasn't worried about their safety quite as much if she ended up not going with them and she was well aware of the capabilities of others she was traveling with. They still needed to be on guard, but they were not quite helpless, not in the slightest.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3