Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate)

+10
Raven Todd
dbzhardcore
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MercutianUnknown
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Emu Queen
14 posters

Page 35 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Go down

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 35 Empty Re: Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate)

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:24 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 35 Berserker
The Black Knight
Brandr Janith

GRUAAAAAAAAAAGHH!... The Knight roared as he sprayed fire at random... The gun was insanely large and heavy, especially with the large ammo canister attached to it's side but somehow the Knight moved it from side to side with it as if it were an AK-47... His target designator looked to eliminate the biggest threat towards, Elisa and Tate, (Mainly Elisa but he couldn't tell she was the primary directive, only that his directive was in danger)... He pulled the gun around to fire at Kayden and Sophia as Sophia yelled at Elisa and two targets together were easier to hit than one alone. Most of the family's bullets merely deflected off of the plate armor however a few managed to find their way to the weaker chainmail underneath the joints, leaving injuries that would later become dark painful bruises. The Knight cared not for himself... 'If a weapon breaks, it breaks. So long as it does what it was made to do, it's condition is irrelevant.' Those preprogrammed words rolled through his mind each time he was struck.

_____________________________I'm Only as Cruel as I need to Be_____________________________
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 35 Empty Re: Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate)

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:31 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 35 Masaru258_zpsbd8f1e64

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
-------------------------------------
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

Masaru grimaced as Elisa replied to him, leaping back as she broke their lock, metal scraping on metal and a few sparks flying as her gun left his sword. As she lifted it again to fire at him, he launched himself into motion again, one of the bullets managing to catch the side of his thigh as he dodge-rolled to the side, firing with his gun, and opening his right eye wide, letting a beam of hot energy fly out from the cybernetic eye in Elisa's direction. Obviously, a fight against Black Dragon would call for using it--and he wanted to put as much pressure on this woman as possible. After landing, he darted behind a piece of rubble, leaning out around it to fire at her a few more times before taking cover against any counter-attack.
Kayden felt his adrenaline pumping as he ran through the hail of bullets, narrowly avoiding much of the fire by running just in front of the stream of bullets directed at him as it chased him around the room. He continued to fire upon Brandr until he reached the end of his clip, then he darted behind a piece of rubble, looking over at Sophia and calling,
"Sophia, Sophia! My hands're full! I need ya t' reach down my pants!" While this sounded entirely out of place--there was in fact a rifle strapped to his leg that fired electrified bullets, and he figured that those would be more effective against a man in metallic armor. As he stayed behind the rubble, he worked on reloading the clips of the two guns he had on hand, keeping his guard up in case anyone pursued him back there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masaru’s Theme - Mystline

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 35 JaydenandKayden44_zps9c6cdb4d

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade
"I'm still not sure...even now...but I'll try my best t' live for the both of us."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:18 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 35 16_zps13db736d

Eve Falcone
The Kingpin / The Don

lacrimosa, once again
i will love this blood-soaked land
where i was born  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Eve extended all of her perceptive effort into watching Tate`s snakes, wanting to avoid them getting too close- she`d been paying that too much attention, however, as a moment later another pillar of them erupted forward and lifted her raven haired opponent into the air. "COWARD--!" She barked, remaining back and on the defensive- he wasn`t going to stand there screaming forever. She readied herself for another attack, knowing that Tate`s raising ire didn`t exactly bode well- each hit the two threw at each other held the intention to kill from the beginning, though. She was proved correctly, as a tidal wave of slithering reptiles manifested itself on Tate`s will- earning a slight grimace from the blonde, whom clenched her fists a bit tighter and took on more of a boxing stance. "DON`T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, ASSHOLE!" She stood readily as the snake tidal wave billowed toward her- before throwing another onslaught of ridiculously speedy punches through it`s center, sending any snakes that moved her way withering down to the ground. She kept at it, her hits growing noticeably more aggressive and sloppy, but still hitting their targets-- the fangs of Tate`s snakes had dug themselves into her previously scar-free skin more than once over, at this point. The edges and frills of her white dress had long since been tattered and bloodied to an extent, her blonde up-do becoming a touch more messy. "YOU AREN`T WORTH THE DIRTY OFF THE BOTTOM OF MY SHOES...! AND ONCE YOU STOP RUNNING AWAY LIKE THE PUSSY YOU ARE, I`M GONNA BEAT YOU UNTIL YOU REALIZE THAT--! STUPID UGLY BITCH--!" This was getting more than a bit repetitious. Eve hopped away from the barrage of snakes still slithering her way, and quickly directed her attention to the ground below- before dropping into a crouch, and sending a powerful punch down into the wood flooring. It took a few still moments- but the toxic chemicals built up in her fists leaked and spread through the ground, causing it to glow a slight lime green tint. The toxins booming upward caused what remained of the serpents to disintegrate- and continued to rise up, corroding through furniture and people alike. "Now why don`t you spare yourself a SLIVER OF DIGNITY AND FIGHT LIKE A FUCKING MAN?! UNLESS YOUR TOO AFRAID?! IN WHICH CASE, YOU CAN GIVE UP WHENEVER, HONEY~!"  

______________________________________________________________________________________

The Kingpin`s Theme - Lacrimosa
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:52 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 35 Tate48_zpse789ee94

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

Tate's already precarious mental state seemed to teeter more as he saw Eve punch her way through the wave of snakes that he sent her way, letting out a snarl of frustration at seeing her get through that attack. He was absolutely enraged--and thus, he was getting impatient. Way too impatient. His anger-riddled mind didn't seem to be able to come up with any sort of response to Eve's first statement, and all he could do was watch as she flooded the hardwood with acidic toxins. He saw that the acid was quickly burning its way up his tower of snakes, so, he dissolved the tower, landing on a platform of the serpents and flicking his wrists, letting his claw-weapons spring out from his sleeves, gripping them as he suddenly rushed forward, as if skimming along the surface of a lake--the serpents beneath his feet seemed to switch every second, old ones being burned away by the acid in the floor, only for new ones to replace them and continue propelling Tate forward as he charged Eve.
"YOU--! And YOU think that YOU'RE better than ME?! 'Fight like a man', she says! So says the little girl who singlehandedly SENT THE FAMILY INTO THE FUCKING GUTTER! 'Oh, LOOK AT ME! I'M EVE FALCONE! I'm just SO FUCKING LOVABLE! GUESS THAT LOSING A WAR OR TWO DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING MATTER!' Wannabe princesses don't need to worry about that kinda shit, RIGHT?! That's why you keep getting CURBSTOMPED, RIGHT?!" Amidst his shower of immature insults, Tate spared no time in making his way over to Eve, then unleashing a brutal flurry of claw-swipes in her direction, the pile of snakes underneath him continuously churning as it kept him up above the acid. "Well, you know WHAT, Falcone?! I have worked TOO LONG and TOO HARD for your PRISSY SPARKLY LITTLE ASS to fuck this up now! You know how hard it was to fucking get here?! DO YOU?! REALLY FUCKING HARD! And you know how I even got here?! It's because I'm fucking SMART--and I don't sit on my ass all day trying on new dresses and ogling dicks! I'm BETTER than you, Falcone! Do you even know who I am?! I'm the leader of the Black Dragon Clan--no, ALL of fucking Black Dragon--HELL, I'm the KING of No Man's Land! YOU HEARD PALADIN! I'M THE FUCKING KING! NOW GET ON YOUR KNEES AND BOW DOWN, TRASH!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tate's Theme - First Warning
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:08 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 35 Tumblr_n4w7ap8FEZ1rexfyko1_500_zps296dd070
Test Subject #3071
Lutria
"Scanning....indentified. Filing away in memory and encryption."
Lutria's Theme- The wilds of the Mind

Lutria watched the battle go on. Tate was getting really really angry. It was a little scary how angry he was getting. She was honest to goodness scared of Tate. She could see Elisa getting attacked as well as Brandr, and still Dianhua and Cassius were MIA...and Bear and Lao were dead. Was...getting killed like this even worth it anymore? Plus, both Eve and Tate were being completely illogical...and yelling. Yelling was scary. Lutria moved into a little room, putting more strength behind the hack.
"Hacking local cybernetics complete..." she peeked out, scared.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:54 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 35 Tumblr_mzq7g1T0qw1rboebzo1_500_zpse5feb8c9

Simon Blackquill
Distorted Samurai of the Leone Family
Hmph. Those who dare to stand in my way, soon find themselves cleaved in two by the Sword
Simon's Theme- The Law's Distortion

Simon glared and rolled as the shot was fired. He got behind some cover and waited for Elisa to waste her ammo.
"Foolish." he muttered, and jumped from behind his cover and quickstepped over toward the target and slashed at the woman's legs. He moved to the side and took cover after the attack.

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 35 Simon30_zps92ddf226
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:08 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 35 Black%20lagoon%20revy%201330x1995%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperto.com_14
Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.

Elisa moved the moment Masaru began firing with his gun feeling one go into her other arm. These were the Families flighty little fuckers, so staying in one place wasn't a good strategy if she wanted to ensure their blood would soon litter the mansions floor. She was grateful she'd moved as Masaru activated his cybernetic, feeling its heat dangerously close to where she'd newly taken position. Right, she remembered hearing he had that. She'd have to keep that in mind, though it was satisfying to see he'd resorted to pulling that out.
Elisa moved again as Simon ran over, slashing at her legs. She grimaced as the blade almost made contact. Her smirk returned as she switched her guns while the two officers took cover. Running out of ammo was still a concern but with how many toys she kept on hand, Elisa could hold out for a while. She fired at the officers cover, this time with explosive rounds.
She hoped Lutria had started working on taking down Masarus cybernetics, like psychics, they tended to be bullshit in a fight and that just took out all of the fun for Elisa.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:19 pm

Eve Falcone
The Kingpin / The Don

lacrimosa, once again
where i was born  

"IF YOU SERIOUSLY THINK ANYTHING YOU`RE SPEWING IS ANYTHING BUT UTTER SHIT, YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT IT MEANS TO GET CURBSTOMPED--! LEMME SHOW YOU!" Eve roared right back, stance ready as Tate charged forward- they were both positively livid with anger and unstable to begin with, there was almost no doubt that their squabble would tear the walls of the mansion right down. And at this point, Eve didn`t seem to care- her family`s legacy had been insulted too many times over for her to not be willing to sacrifice anything to protect it. She made haphazard attempts to swiftly dodge his swipes, claws scraping by her exposed skin every so often and leaving bleeding gashes in their midst- Eve`s rage clouded brain hardly even registered the flashes of pain, however, her adrenaline pumping at speeds she wasn`t entirely used to. "Oh, yeah, YOU MUST HAVE WORKED SOOOO HARD! POOR LITTLE GUY~! BET YOU REALLY SUCKED UP TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE, YEAH--?! LOOKIT ME, I`M TATE AND THE FURTHEST I`VE EVER GOTTEN IN LIFE IS BEING THE MISTRESS` BOTTOM BITCH--! SHE MAY HAVE BEEN BIG SHIT WHEN YOU WERE IN GODDAMN DIAPERS, BUT NOW?! HA! WHAT HAVE YOU EVEN DONE BESIDE LET HER STICK IT TO YOU--?!" The ribbons of blood twirling between them were definetely an indicator that she had gotten too close- so without further ado, Eve sprung back using the extra push of cybernetic strength in her legs- before rushing back forward, and diving down under Tate`s arms to throw a punch at his stomach. Hopefully this would bring him back some- though it did land her dangerously close to the ravine of snakes under him. "IF ANYONE`S THE KING AROUND HERE, IT`S FUCKING ME! FUCK PALADIN AND FUCK YOU!"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:17 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 35 Mariko73_zps1cd267a1

Mariko Hattori
*Mrs. Lotus*
-----
"I've trained my entire life to protect and serve my superiors... You'd better believe I'll keep them safe!"
-----

Mariko had stood back as Masaru and Simon began fighting with Elisa, planning quietly. She allowed the other woman to become focused primarily on Masaru and Simon, standing back and hoping to avoid notice- and once it seemed the woman was sufficiently distracted, she moved. She slipped behind a corner, somewhere more discrete, then pulled out a gun and opened fire, shooting a few rounds at Elisa before ducking under cover, hoping to keep her exact location a secret.
Sophia had squeaked as Kayden yanked her out of the way, then proceeded to back up as he engaged Brandr- but when the greenette called for her, asking her to reach into his pants... she flushed in embarrassment- but she quickly moved to his side, refusing to look at him as she did as she asked, quickly locating the gun she knew had to be there and pulling it out. She sighed in relief once her hand had escaped his pants- but before she could speak, a sinister chuckle arose from behind them both.
Smirking some, Cassius edged up behind the two Family members he saw whom had ducked away from the main battle- and while he knew the real intent behind the green-haired one's request, he couldn't pass the chance to taunt, especially as he laid the edge of his blade to the girl's neck. "My my, I doubt now's the best time to ask such things from your whore young man-! It sure would be a pity if something happened, now, wouldn't it...? She is rather cute, I'd hate for her to have a little... accident... due to your lack of propriety..." As he spoke, he tilted his blade just enough to nick Sophia's skin, causing her to bite her lip nervously. She hadn't expected someone to approach from behind- and she had no plans of moving, at least not at the moment. She didn't want to lose her head. "Now... Don't make any sudden moves. You've been causing our men quite a few difficulties... As much as I love the sight of blood, I'll allow you to remain alive if you stand down." Of course, he had no such plans- but he'd rather avoid injury in the long run, and having to fight the other would likely cause complications.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:29 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 35 Berserker
The Black Knight
Brandr Janith

Gerrrrrr!... Seeing Cassius move in against Sophia The Knight took advantage of the distraction... He grew bored of firing at them with this gun... He stopped firing instead pumped his pistons building up energy quickly... The Knight walked a few paces forward then shot the energy out his arms in one throwing motion sending the 300lb Gattling Gun straight for Kayden's chest.... DIE! GREEN MAN!

_____________________________I'm Only as Cruel as I need to Be_____________________________
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:21 am

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

Masaru peeked out of his cover every now and then to fire at Elisa, but found his options beginning to dwindle. He didn't want to stay back there forever, after all...so, he suddenly darted out from behind the cover, deciding to try to draw Elisa's attention to give Mariko and Simon more of a chance to attack. He circled around Elisa in quick movements, firing at her every now and then, not really aiming--more than anything, just trying to keep her attention to give his wife and teammate a chance to attack.
Meanwhile, Kayden had been about to re-double his attack on Brandr--when suddenly, he heard a voice behind him, and he whirled around, pointing both of his guns out at the ready--only to see a man holding a blade to Sophia's neck. His eyes widened, and he seemed to balk a bit at the sight, before stuttering out,
"H-Hey--! You get your hands off her, right now, bub--! I'm serious, get th' fuckin' hell away--!" He couldn't deny the slight tremble that was present in his voice--if he lost Sophia, he didn't know what he would do. Not only was he sure that he wouldn't be able to take it emotionally--but he was also certain that his mental state would plummet again. Without Sophia, he was...just a shell of the man he had always wanted to be. He hated how he always had to look to people for guidance...but he couldn't help it. And besides that, he loved Sophia--despite how insane he might have seemed, or might have actually been--that one fact remained true. He lowered his guns, not wanting to risk hitting Sophia, and desperately trying to come up with some sort of solution. And that exact moment was when he heard Brandr's shout.
He whirled around, but not nearly fast enough--while he had avoided a fatal blow, what came next was a blistering pain to his left arm as the gatling gun crashed into it, shattering it utterly and completely. His mind immediately hurtled into shock--the pain was so sudden, that instead of a scream, all that came out as a sort of strangled grunt as the arm went limp, the gun from it dropping down to the ground with a clatter and a misfire that grazed across his lower leg. Blood began soaking his shirt sleeve where shattered bone had dug out through his sleeve, and as his mind attempted to process the sheer agony it was being plastered with, all he could do was look down at the broken arm with widened eyes. His shoulders seemed to tremble in a single, controlled sob as it escaped him, then he managed to choke out,
"N...No way...no fuckin' way...!" Tears filled up his eyes to the brim as he raised his remaining gun at Brandr, then shifted it quickly over to Cassius--then back to Brandr. "Fuck...Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!" He was beginning to panic again--all sense of order in his mind was crumbling down as the pain from his injury beat it back, the stress of the situation broke it down, and his own franticness shoved it away. He blinked several times rapidly, blinking tears out of his vision as he then shouted to the near Black Dragon officers. "Shit...ya know what--?! I'm not scared of th' two of you--! You don't scare me...! YOU FUCKIN' DON'T! You--!" He whirled around to look at Cassius, a wild look in his eyes as he shouted at the man, "Don't you make a single fuckin' move! You hurt a single hair on her head, and I swear t' God, I'll make ya wish ya were never born--! 'N YOU--" He turned on Brandr then, dropping his handgun to the ground, then straining his one good arm backwards, reaching back down the collar of his jacket with some difficulty, then pulling out a much larger, more powerful gun--a rifle this time, with armor piercing rounds. He held it out aimed at Brandr then, grimacing at the black-armored man. "Ya already killed plenty've my family, ya know...? Both you AND your stripper over there did...J-Jayden...was already gone...and now you guys are tryin' t' take Sophia away, too--?! BULLCRAP! I AIN'T GONNA ALLOW IT! Just...Just DIE ALREADY--!" He fired off a few of the armor-piercing rounds at Brandr, his arm showing impressive endurance in reaction to the kickback--he must have practiced with this before. He glanced back at Cassius, giving him a warning glare before looking back in Brandr's direction. "J-Just hang in there, Sophia! We can get through this--!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade
"I'm still not sure...even now...but I'll try my best t' live for the both of us."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:46 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 35 Sophia19_zpscba8472a

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
-------------------------
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"
-------------------------

Sophia held painfully still as Cassius' blade hovered at her neck, her teeth digging into her lip anxiously- she still had the gun she'd retrieved from Kayden in her hands, but she dared not move to use it... But as she saw the huge gun flying at Kayden, she let out a soft shriek- then ducked as it continued to go whirling over her head...
And right into Cassius. Luckily, some of its momentum had slowed, so the man merely grunted as he staggered back, letting the gun drop. He grimaced as he rubbed his chest, hissing as he realized he was going to be black and blue- before he glared at Brandr. "Hey!! Fucking watch it you dumb piece of shit!! Don't go throwing fucking huge ass guns around when I'm right here, god damn it!! That fucking hurt!!" he snapped, glaring at the armored figure- and giving Sophia a chance to get to her feet. The girl was shaking like a leaf as she scrambled over to Kayden, looking at him worriedly.
"H-hey, I'm alright-! L-listen, y-you've weakened this guy a lot- l-let me help, y-you try and handle this other one-?" she suggested, mostly just wanting to save him from anything else Brandr might throw their way- he seemed more dangerous, and with Kayden as hurt as he was... She lifted the gun she'd salvaged from his pants almost as an afterthought, firing at the armored male as Cassius peeked at his chest and grumbled about his already forming bruises.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:53 am

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

Eve's words seemed to strike even more nerves as Tate's eyes practically flashed red with rage, his entire being shaking with pure anger as he continued to attack Eve.
"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UUUP! I am NOBODY'S BITCH! NOBODY! NOBODY! NOBODY! FUCKING NOBODY!" As Eve retreated again for a moment, Tate seemed to catch his breath, his head aching now with a pounding headache. Using his powers while angered always tended to do this--and with how livid he was now, it couldn't have been a good thing. As Eve came in for another punch, Tate hastily set up a swirling mass of snakes where the blow would hit, luckily having seen her charging him. As long as he could tell where she would hit, he felt like he was in the clear. As she spoke, again, his face seemed to break out into a crooked grin, and laughter erupted from his throat, dripping with malice and murderous intent. "YOU?! THE KING?! Don't make me LAUGH! You ask what I'VE DONE?! HUUUHHH? WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN, FALCONE?! Just how often to people like me rise up the ranks, huh--? JUST HOW FUCKING OFTEN?! In case you hadn't guessed, that WHORE was putty in my hands the entire TIME! Everything went according to plan up until FUCKING TODAY! You know who the variable here is, Falcone?! YOU! YOU'RE THE FUCKING VARIABLE! But you know what HAPPENS when coders find an error in their system--?! They DELETE IT! Yeah, that's right, I'm going to make you disappear, and NOBODY WILL FUCKING CARE! I'm gonna tear you up LITTLE BIT BY LITTLE BIT UNTIL YOU SCREAM AND BEG FOR DEATH! MAYBE THEN YOU CAN BE WITH YOUR FUCKING IDIOTIC FATHER! Together forever, GOOD OL' FATHER-DAUGHTER TIME IN THE AFTERLIFE! I'LL BE THE KING! ME! ME, ME, ME! NO, I AM THE FUCKING KING! And you know WHY that is, Falcone?! It's because I'm a GOD compared to you!" In that moment, Tate's ever-deteriorating platform of snakes slid backwards from Eve, freeing the dissolving snakes at his stomach from her acidic fist. He seemed to pause for a moment, his eyes twitching upwards ever so slightly. And in that moment--enormous serpents practically the thickness of cars began to drop from the ceiling, heading straight down towards the Kingpin and the general area around her, fangs bared and ready to rend. "It's too late now, Falcone...! I gave you a chance...I gave you a fucking chance and you threw it in the fucking mud...! So now do you know what you get...? You get to SUFFER! SUFFER, FALCONE! I WANT YOU TO FUCKING SUFFERRRR!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:15 am

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 35 Sven2

Paul was trying to think of a way to get through Brandr's armor as his focus was not in the right setting at the moment as it took for the gattling gun hitting Kayden's arm to get himself back into track as he turned around to see what happened. He hated himself for not reacting faster and not noticing how much danger the two were in against the two black dragon members. As he saw that Cassius was trying to regain himself and that Kayden and Sophia was focusing on Brandr, Paul decided to risk his chance as he fired two of his magnum shots at Cassius. "Hey bub! You're fighting me now! Leave those two alone." He gave Sophia and Kayden a quick nod before tapping his hat, trying to show how sorry he was for not being there to help sooner.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:22 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 35 Black%20lagoon%20revy%201330x1995%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperto.com_14
Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.

Elisa stayed on the move as Masaru fired from his cover infrequently. She returned fire. Her bullets starting to wear more and more on the rubble he was using as cover. He couldn't keep this up forever. The assassin had too much pride to hide in a corner with his precious "Family" at stake. So she wasn't surprised when he left his cover. What she was surprised by was hearing gunfire from another area of the mansion. She winced as she felt a bullet go into one of her legs, surveying the area, managing to locate Marikos general area, but not her exact location. She believed she could locate the person though.
While she did this, she moved as quickly as possible to avoid Masarus bullets, returning fire on the blonde, some of her bullets repelling his, some close to grazing her.  Elisa'd started guessing what the mans tactic was. She had to give him credit. He was clever. She still wanted to cut the man down to size, but she could at least give him that.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:40 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 35 Tumblr_mzq7g1T0qw1rboebzo1_500_zpse5feb8c9

Simon Blackquill
Hmph. Those who dare to stand in my way, soon find themselves cleaved in two by the Sword

Simon was hiding and letting Masaru draw the attention of Elisa. He was moving silently under the dust, making it impossible to be seen or heard. As soon as Elisa was near him, he sprung up and sliced his sword at the woman's chest.
"I'm sorry, strumpet, but you will not be getting past me." he said, and hid in the smoke and dust again, sword at the ready. If Masaru could continue firing, Simon could hide and attack in surprise. Good plan was good.

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 35 Tumblr_n4w7ap8FEZ1rexfyko1_500_zps296dd070
Test Subject #3071
Lutria

"Hacking subsystem 12...Masaru_Hattori..." she said to herself, and started to work on his cybernetics, since she had finished up with the other people. She heard Cassius and peeked out, seeing him fighting too. She crawled back, huddling close toward the back of the crawlspace, and continued to hack the last Family cybernetic that she knew of. She was visibly shaking, frightened of what was happening out there. She hoped she could keep this up. Hacking these guys was easy...but staying alive was hard.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:39 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 35 Fatezero%20berserker%20fatezero%20fate%20series%201800x1200%20wallpaper_www.animemay.com_70
The Black Knight
Brandr Janith

Huh?!... Seeing Cassius get hit by the gun and Kayden fall to the ground something clicked inside Brandr's mind... *WARNING* SECONDARY PRIORITY ENDANGERED *DO NOT PROCEED* The Knight immediately turned looking at Paul then back at Kayden then back at Paul Green man, neutralized... Other Green man, Threat... DIIIIIIIIIE! The mindless machine of a man in black armor picked up his 6ft twin bladed axe and immediately charged after Paul, with each bound his pistons released just a little pressure making him run as fast as if he wasn't burdened by the enormous black suit he wore... Bullet after bullet deflected off of the armor but as some of Paul's bullets managed to get into the crevices of the armor and slam against the chainmail protecting his knees, they didn't pierce but rather had the effect of bullet speed punches hitting the Knight's knees causing him to stumble for a moment but he continued on charging full body at Paul, not even bothering with his axe yet, just straight up rushing.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:42 pm

Eve Falcone
The Kingpin / The Don

lacrimosa, once again
where i was born  

Eve, like Tate, was just tipped a little bit more over the edge with every word out of her opponent`s mouth-- she`d spent years bottling up emotions and not crying over the deaths of her comrades and people she grew up with, up until the day her father died. And with the reference of her father dripping off Tate`s lips like venom, all the bottled up rage Eve had kept over the years spilled over into a vicious onslaught of continuous attacks.
"YOU`RE NOTHING BUT A GODDAMN LUCKY PUSSY WITH HIS HEAD SO FAR UP HIS ASS HE APPARENTLY DOESN`T FUCKIN` SEE WHO EXACTLY HE`S DEALING WITH--! STUPID LITTLE CUNT SUCKING BOTTOM BITCH!" My God, she wanted this guy to suffer-- she wanted him to suffer so badly, she almost wasn`t sure if killing him would satiate her desire for his pain. If only there were some other way--
Usually, her honed senses would have let her follow Tate`s twitching eyesight up to where he had summoned the gigantic ravine of serpents billowing down from above-- but all of Eve`s attention was focused forward on Tate. She didn`t see them pouring down until it was an instant too late- but still, she tugged her attention upward, beating away at the snakes that came too close as they poured down upon her-- and for a bit there, her entire form was hidden in a downpour of psychic manifested snakes.
No less than a minute later, she bursted free from the pillar, though in a considerably worsened state than before-- and threw a dropkick forward at Tate`s face, having to lift up both feet to do so and landing herself on the floor afterward. She was quick to scramble back up, not checking to see if her hit had landed. "JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DIE ALREADY--! THEN MAYBE YOU CAN BE REUNITED WITH YOUR FUCKING PIMP IN THE AFTERLIFE--! HOW`S THAT SOUND--?! LIKE SHIT YOU HAD HER 'WRAPPED AROUND YOUR FINGER', ASSHOLE-- MORE LIKE SHE HAD YOU ON A LEASH ATTACHED TO YOUR FUCKING COCK! DON`T ACT LIKE YOU`VE GOT ANYTHING BUT ANOTHER DICK IN THAT THICK SKULL OF YOURS, CRETIN!" She happened to have landed near a very old looking couch- and non-hesitantly just kicked it in Tate`s direction, following up by dashing over his way and kicking down at his feet. "YOU THINK YOU`RE SO FUCKING GREAT JUST BECAUSE YOUR PALADIN`S LITTLE GOLDEN CHILD--?! WELL GUESS WHAT, DICKHEAD-- YOUR DADDY CHARLES DOESN`T HAVE SHIT ON ME--!" 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:37 am

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 35 Sven2

Paul was starting to charge at Cassius until he heard a noise coming from behind him as he turned around to see what was going on. As soon as he saw that Brandr starting to charge towards him, Paul stopped chasing after Cassius as his focus was entirely on the knight now as he watched what the man was doing. The axes was a bit threatening as he noticed that the bullets that entered his kneecaps area was seeming to slow down the big burly man. Paul took no time to hesitate as he started to unload bullet after bullet from his magnum into the kneecap area of Brandr.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:34 pm

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus

Masaru had been in the midst of firing at Elisa--when suddenly, his right eye's sight began flickering. This moment's distraction allowed a few bullets to jam their way into his arm, and he quickly found his way behind some other cover.
"Everyone, someone's trying to hack us! Stay on the private system!" Masaru shouted to the other members of The Family, quickly pushing his right temple in a few different places, which brought his sight back to its normal state as he switched onto the private server that Eve had set up for them prior to this whole incident. He stayed behind the cover for a moment, catching his breath, before suddenly doing a flip back out into the open over the top of the rubble, firing at Elisa from mid-air with his good arm, figuring that it'd be safer to stick with that gun for now--at least until he was on the ground again. Once he'd landed, he continued to dart around in Elisa's general area, working on drawing her attention while not taking any very serious damage. He wanted to look for that hacker and take them out, but he had bigger issues to deal with right now...
A relieved look crossed Kayden's face as Sophia was released, and as much as he wanted to hug her then and there, his one remaining functioning arm was a bit busy at the moment. However, after Sophia's suggestion, he saw Paul going in to attack Brandr--Sophia as well seemed to be attacking the knight. Which...left nobody watching Cassius. Staying just next to Sophia, Kayden turned, pointing his rifle Cassius' direction.
"Now you're gonna get it..." he mumbled, giving a grin that betrayed the amount of pain he was in right now, before firing off a few rounds in Cassius' direction. He glanced back at Brandr every now and then, making sure that things on that end were alright--and he had decided that he wasn't going to leave Sophia's side for the rest of the battle, if he could help it.

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:49 pm

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

Eve's last few words of her first statement seemed to push Tate's buttons even further--and he was about to yell again--when suddenly, it seemed as if she had been consumed by the wave of snakes falling from the ceiling. He paused for a moment, then let out a long, manic stream of laughter, seeming quite happy with himself. And yet--as the snakes stopped falling, Eve emerged from the chaos, just as alive as ever. Tate's laughter abruptly stopped, and he wasn't at all prepared for the kick that then planted itself squarely onto his face, actually making him fly back a few yards. He landed on his feet, though, somehow having contorted his position in mid-air in order to do so--part of his chin actually had a gash in it form one of Eve's heels. And he was livid. As Eve continued to talk on The Mistress, Tate quickly shouted,
"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UUUP! A LEASH?! Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME?! Do you know anything more DISGUSTING than having SEX?! It's having sex with HER! JESUS! Anyone who gets manipulated by that woman's sex appeal is a disgusting, dirty piece of SHIT! I was only doing it so that that pea-sized brain of hers would actually think that I gave a shit! And GUESS FUCKING WHAT! IT FUCKING WORKED! Yeah, I nearly HURLED plenty of times thanks to that hag's body, but it sure as hell got me places!" As the couch was sent flying his way, Tate summoned up a huge serpent behind him that snapped up the couch in its jaws before it landed, snapping the furniture in half, each half landing on one side of Tate. "Charles? CHARLES?! You think that this is about PALADIN of all people?! HA! This doesn't have shit to do with him, Falcone! This is all about ME! I never gave a shit about Xiu, and I sure as hell don't give a shit about fucking Charles! You know who I DO give a shit about? IT'S ME! You know who's worked FOR YEARS to fucking get to this point?! ME! You know who's not gonna let some DITZY BLONDE MAFIA WANNABE MESS UP ALL OF THIS NOW?! ME!" As Tate was talking, he happened to be so distracted that his platform of snakes dissipated--and he felt one of his feet sizzle momentarily before he hissed and repaired the platform. The floor was still acidic... "I'm pretty sure that you've done enough damage here, Falcone. You're gonna pay for this place with your blood!" Tate didn't waste any more time--he surged forward towards Eve, going after her with claw swipes yet again--this time now primarily going for her neck as he hammered forward with a lightning-fast barrage of slices. "DIE! DIE! DIE! JUST FUCKING DO WHAT I SAY AND DIIIIEEE!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:54 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 35 Fatezero%20berserker%20fatezero%20fate%20series%201800x1200%20wallpaper_www.animemay.com_70
The Black Knight
Brandr Janith

Brandr swung his axe around using the side of the blade as a shield against Paul's attack however one of the bullets was too fast and not only managed to hit him but landed on an already preexisting injury on the side of Brandr's knee... He had to stop for a brief second... Then he crouched charging up pressure in his leg pistons before releasing it all in a single burst... He launched off of the ground sprinting after Paul even faster than before. As he drew in on Paul he swung his axe looking to hook Paul's leg and trample him in his rush.

Last edited by MercutianUnknown on Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:59 am

Eve Falcone
The Kingpin / The Don

lacrimosa, once again
where i was born  

"OH, GET FUCKING REAL!" Eve shrieked, fists flung out to her side and toxic chemicals still glowing dimly from her pores. The fumes seemed to spike some at her movement-- and she paused to glance over at Masaru, having heard what he`d said about a hacker and frowning some more. Of course- leave it up to Black Dragon...
"THE ONLY REASON YOU`VE GOT ANY SLIVER OF POWER IS BECAUSE CHARLES AND XIU SAID SO! NOT BECAUSE YOU`RE 'SMART', NOT BECAUSE YOU`RE 'STRONG'-- IT`S JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE THE ONLY SLUT DESPERATE ENOUGH TO PUT OUT FOR THAT FUCKING HAG! I`M BETTER THAN YOU-- GET OVER IT AND DIE!" Eve had kept her attention firm on Tate, anticipating him charging forward again- and began to hastily dodge his swipes, splices of her golden locks whirling up into the air each time she ducked down and another set of gashes appearing on her exposed skin each time she dodged low. Seeing as how he was aiming for her head and neck, she decided it better to risk her ponytail before crouching forward and flat out throwing her head into Tate`s gut. She was quick to move away, whether or not her hit landed- and pulled a thin set of knives from the back of her dress, skillfully tossing them over his way in order to keep their distance. So long as he was using his claws-- she wanted him away. "I`M BETTER THAN YOU! I`M STRONGER, I`M SMARTER, AND I`VE WORKED A HELL OF A LOT HARDER THAN YOUR SORRY ASS COULD EVEN FATHOM, AND I DID IT ALL WITHOUT HAVING TO LICK XIU`S PUSSY EVEN ONCE! AMAZING, RIGHT--?!" She began to smirk some, her lip twitching upward- despite how enraged she was, riling up Tate`s nerves was at least a bit satisfying. "Listen, cocksucker- everything here is MY BIRTH RIGHT. I`VE BEEN FIGHTING TOO LONG AND TOO HARD TO LET YOUR NASTY ASS GERMS GET OVER EVERYTHING!"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:12 am

Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.

Elisa needed to stay sharp, fighting this many enemies at once she could easily lose track of-oh christ.
She jumped back an inch as Simon sprang up, the fabric of her shirt ripping where his sword had been. A line of blood trailing through the air at the point of the silvery blade from a cut at the top of her chest. She immediately threw her pistols at Simon's face reflexively and began sprinting in the opposite direction, hearing bullets whiz behind her as she moved away. Elisa spun around facing the direction the bullets would have come from, mindful of the direction Mariko had fired from and her guess as to where Simon had taken shelter, and stepped around a corner, getting some cover. One hand clinging to her chest wound to apply pressure the other whipping out an Uzi and opening fire upon Masaru.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:56 pm

Simon Blackquill

Simon got hit in the face with pistols and then fiddled with them for a second. He never actually used a gun before...well, he'd learn sometime. The plan was working. He looked back toward Mariko and nodded, running under the cover again. He was getting dusty as fuck, but at this point, like he cared. He heard some bullets whizzing by, taking note of her position, and got into position himself. He was poised to strike the moment he knew Elisa had no idea where he was.

Test Subject #3071
Lutria

"A private server?" Lutria asked herself. She kept the main server on lock, and now there was a private server? She started to look through data banks, encrypticing codes and server names. "Hmmm...finding this private server shouldn't be that hard..." she started to search. As she was searching, she started to corrupt any other servers she could idenfity as not her allies. but they were too easy. This private server wouldn't be.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next