Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate)

+10
Raven Todd
dbzhardcore
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MercutianUnknown
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Emu Queen
14 posters

Page 34 of 38 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Go down

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 34 Empty Re: Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate)

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:21 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 34 BrandrGun_zpse68a79ae
The Black Knight
Brandr Janith

The knight stood there fairly confused as to what was going on... No one had told him to kill anything yet and Elisa and Tate at least seemed happy about someone dying or something... And Lutria was OK so he just kinda stood there... Then Charles bot thing came in and he had no idea who he was... but he wasn't attacking anyone so he didn't care really... then Charles said they were gonna kill things and the Knight just kinda stood there and nodded....... He had a strange feeling he had met the new comer somewhere... but where he couldn't remember or cared to think on it long.

_____________________________I'm Only as Cruel as I need to Be_____________________________
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 34 Empty Re: Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate)

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:41 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 34 Tate10_zps23886e48

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
-------------------------------------
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

"Man, whatever. We can handle it," Tate seemed to brush off the fact that they would be attacked very soon--apparently not wanting to deal with that right now. Honestly, he was kind of hoping that Charles would go away soon. However, before he could say anything to anyone else--he heard a voice booming across the prison. He frowned in confusion for a moment, then moved to a window, looking out and up to the sky. None of the news was a surprise to him--however, when it got to the part about him being king, a huge, satisfied smirk spread across his face as he saw himself depicted in the sky. "Finally...about time I got the recognition I deserve..." He listened to the rest of the speech, figuring that he could just take care of the other two whenever he wanted to take over the leadership position--he was just happy about the being king part. He smiled to himself, glancing back into the room and murmuring, "This place'll be a palace soon enough...with a nice, big throne and everything...yeah, that sounds about right..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tate's Theme - First Warning
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:56 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 34 Black%20lagoon%20revy%201330x1995%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperto.com_14
Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.

Elisa looked up with a scowl as she suddenly heard Charles voice coming from the sky. She had figured out where she knew him from. She wasn't exactly sure how the bastard had managed to grow younger since her interview, but the mans introduction confirmed what she'd already started guessing. Elisa looked at the scenes of the outside world in surprise. Jesus, she'd figured things were bad out there, but what Paladin had done had really screwed up part of what had been left in good shape. She took a puff off her cigarette, not looking away. The sad thing was, Elisa really had no reason to care about what happened to the outside world. Her family was or had been in the prison. Sure, she'd heard about a few relatives on the outside but other than that she really didn't care.
Her scowl returned as Charles appeared again. She looked over at Tate as he spoke, honestly not very surprised. It made sense why he was working with this guy now. Kingship definitely seemed like something Tate would like. She gave a very non surprised sigh as the satellite took out part of the street. Yeah, she hadn't trusted Charles on that one for a minute. She eyed Jos visage for a moment, slightly recognizing her from Conqueror Town. She'd heard that name in connection with Vulture Team, and somehow she'd wound up under Charles thumb. admittedly she was fairly curious why the woman had been chosen as "God" in this demented plan.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:34 pm

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

Tate had moved back into the center of the room, waiting there for the others to arrive--and soon enough, a group of footmen did show up, however, much to Tate's extreme disappointment, Cassius and Dianhua weren't among them. This blatant disrespect was--well, suffice to say, Tate was not a happy camper. At all.
"All of you, set up to defend this place!" he commanded the footmen in a sharp tone. "I'm not letting my new palace be taken away from me! All of you, Formation C, get moving!" As the footmen began moving into position, Tate watched them, grumbling under his breath, "When I get my hands on Dianhua and Cassius, I'm gonna throttle them..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:19 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 34 Tumblr_n4w7ap8FEZ1rexfyko1_500_zps296dd070
Test Subject #3071
Lutria
"Scanning....indentified. Filing away in memory and encryption."
Lutria's Theme- The wilds of the Mind

Lutria sadly didn't really understand the messages. Why was Tate a king now? What was God? Was Josephine Beautmont considered a God? And what...was that girl in the sky? It was...kind of beautiful...what a beautiful code and animation. She would want to see that for herself in it's truer form. She listened to Tate bark out orders, and looked at her friends. This wasn't going to go well. If the Family came...they would kill her. They weren't going to be merciful. She had to think of something.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:56 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 34 Black%20lagoon%20revy%201330x1995%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperto.com_14
Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.

Elisa looked as the footmen arrived, sighing in frustration as she saw Cassius and Dianhua  still hadn't arrived. If those two didn't have a damn good reason for not being here, they were likely going to end up with a cap in both of their assess. Elisa surveyed the footmen. Hopefully they were actually capable of putting up something of a fight. She'd be pretty pissed if they couldn't. Elisa didn't want to have to worry about them when everyone came gunning for them. This was going to be the biggest fight she was going to see in awhile. She wanted to enjoy this as much as possible.
Elisa looked at Lutria, giving the girl a comforting smile. She still couldn't exactly read what the girl was feeling, but she guessed if anything she would be worried. She took a puff off of her cigarette as she mentally went over the toys she had on hand, smiling as she did this, a gun already pulled out for when people started to arrive. As she did this she turned back to Lutria, keeping her tone confident at first, though it did hold a note of seriousness
Don't worry,  kid. We're the clan. We've got this and, I want you to know I'm going to be doing my damnedest to make sure nothing happens to you. I was serious when I said no one was going to be taking you apart.  

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:21 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 34 16_zps13db736d

Eve Falcone
The Kingpin / The Don

lacrimosa, once again
i will love this blood-soaked land
where i was born  

______________________________________________________________________________________

So, just as the Black Dragon clan worked on getting in position to mobilize-- a canon struck the side of the mansion, knocking a nearby wall right down, and causing smoke to barrel through the mansion as a result of this new found destruction. Through the carnage and smoke- the silhouette of the Family`s officers were visible- with a small army of footmen behind them. Not enough to match the footmen count of the Black Dragon Clan-- but the look on their faces was fairly telling to how much of an issue they perceived this to be.
Eve stepped forward, her form still slightly clouded by the smoke licking at her skin- but through the fog, the dim green glowing of her cybernetic fists became all the more prominent. "So--! Here`s how this is gonna go-" She stomped forward- a move that caused a small crater to develop under her heels. "You could die, or you could... not die~! The second one is easy- just get on your hands and knees, kiss my feet and beg for forgiveness like the filthy dogs you are, and all will be forgiven~! Aren`t I nice...?" Her girlish lilt dipped into a sinister growl as she spoke- her lips spread into a big, wild grin, but the look in her eyes betraying her rage. "Since, well... you do know you`re trespassing, right...? This kingdom already has a queen...! And, it`s a matriarchy- we don`t really have a place for a king- you lot must be confused...~!"  

______________________________________________________________________________________

The Kingpin`s Theme - Lacrimosa
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:46 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 34 Masaru258_zpsbd8f1e64

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

Masaru stood among the rest of the Family officers as Eve spoke to Black Dragon, unable to keep a wry smile from sneaking onto his face. It was going to feel very good kicking these people out of their home. He removed his sunglasses and hat, placing them onto a nearby piece of rubble, knowing that they probably weren't going to survive the battle either way--but maybe he could actually get them later if he left them here. He looked out upon the Black Dragon forces, placing a hand onto the hilt of the katana resting at his hip, ready to jump into combat at any time.
Kayden arrived a bit after the other officers, plopping his hat onto Sophia's head as he did so, then looking out upon their enemies. He scanned across the different people, until his eyes fell upon Elisa and Brandr--and in that moment, a crooked grin spread across his face.
"Well, well, well, well, well, well..." he muttered, a murderous intent towards those two Black Dragon officers clear in his eyes. Soon enough, he noticed Tate, too--and it seemed to be quite the unlikely chance that all of the people that had massacred the llandsharks were here. Oh, he was going to hurt these people...he was gonna hurt them bad...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masaru’s Theme - Mystline

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 34 JaydenandKayden44_zps9c6cdb4d

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade
"I'm still not sure...even now...but I'll try my best t' live for the both of us."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:17 pm

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

Tate had been upset enough as it was--when the wall of the mansion blew up again, he became absolutely livid, immediately turning towards the source of the explosion. He glared into the smoke, trying to ascertain who it was that dared to trespass on his territory--and much to his displeasure, he saw that it was The Family that had arrived. As Eve spoke, Tate made a face at her, crossing his arms and not seeming very impressed by her show of power.
"I'm sorry, what was that? I think that you're sadly confused, Falcone--I've already got the 'getting people to grovel at my feet' thing covered. No need for a second person to fill that role. Your boyfriend might have distracted me last time, but it doesn't look like he's here now--you know what that means? It means that there won't be any distractions to keep me from beating the ever-living shit out of you. What could a spoiled little daddy's girl do to me, anyway...? You want this place back? Come and try to take it, Falcone! It's your funeral!" He unfolded his arms, motioning for Eve to bring it on--he was totally sure that he could take this young woman on in combat and win.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:11 pm

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 34 Sven2

Paul arrived with the other Family members as he listened in on what Eve and Tate had to say. It looked like the old man and bear wasn't there at the moment. He hoped they were though since he wanted to get them back for last time but now doesn't seem to be the case. He stood by the other officers as he waited to see who's going to fight who.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:33 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 34 Tumblr_mzq7g1T0qw1rboebzo1_500_zpse5feb8c9

Simon Blackquill
Distorted Samurai of the Leone Family
Hmph. Those who dare to stand in my way, soon find themselves cleaved in two by the Sword
Simon's Theme- The Law's Distortion

Simon drew his sword and glared at the officers of Black Dragon. He kept Scia behind him.
"Listen...I don't want you fighting...but if you wish, we can fight together.." he said in a whisper. "Know that I will protect you..." He kept his gaze sharp on Tate and the other officers.

Lutria looked and was frightened. She couldn't do anything except hack the cybernetics of the Family. So..she started on that.
"Accessing cybernetic address codes. Eve Falcone...Sophia Harper...Scia Scripture." she thought to herself and started to hack into them. It would take come time, but they would stop working soon. She was still hiding behind Elisa.

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 34 Simon30_zps92ddf226
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:35 am

Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.

Elisa turned from Lutria, making sure the girl was still behind her as the Family arrived rather noticeably. Her grip on her gun tightened as she took in their numbers. There wasn't as many of them as there were of Black Dragon, but The Family wouldn't have the reputation it did if lack of numbers was going to be a huge problem for them.  Elisa eyed Eve as she spoke, strangely disappointed. She guessed she had expected someone more interesting.It was clear the girl had power,  and trusted she could back up her words, but other than that she was actually kind of boring compared to before, aside from her wedding dress gimmick. She gave the girl a very un-invested look over before examining her forces further. It seemed like Tate wanted to be the one to fight her anyways. A crooked smile matching Kaydens grew on her face as she noticed him. she held eye contact, an excitedly  murderous look in her eyes as she mouthed the words.
Hi there, Mommy.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:22 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 34 BrandrGun_zpse68a79ae
The Black Knight
Brandr Janith

The knight pulled the gatling gun off of his shoulder and held it up towards the Family members as they piled in through the entrance... He kept it steady and ready to spread fire down onto them but only once they attacked, firstly because of his programming to protect above killing, second to preserve ammo... Resorting to his melee weapons hadn't worked well recently and he needed to become more tactful, he had been straight forward in combat before but that had gotten his comrades into too much danger... I need to be stronger.... I need to kill.... The phrase rand out in his mind over and over... I am a Weapon, a Weapon Kills... it is my purpose, it is all I am... I am a Weapon, a Weapon Kills... it is my purpose, it is all I am... a weapon kills...

_____________________________I'm Only as Cruel as I need to Be_____________________________
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:29 pm

Eve Falcone
The Kingpin / The Don

lacrimosa, once again
where i was born  

Tate`s venom dripping reply made the grin on Eve`s lips spread all the more, slowly as he spoke. By the time he had finished, she was giggling-- in a manner that somehow proved to be rather malicious and ominous. "Oh, how cute...! Kitten`s on a little power trip~!" She purred, fists coiling up at her side- an action that made the luminescent glow around them all the more prominent. "Hope it was fun playing pretend, darling... daddy`s little girl is about to disfigure your goddamn face...!" In a flash of movement that left green streaks of light in it`s path- Eve appeared before the ravenette, feet planted firmly and arm recoiled, ready to strike as she spoke in her own girlish lilt, "Oh, and speaking of boyfriends-- the role`s empty now~! Want in--?! Become my bitch and maybe I`ll spare your pathetic little life, angel~!" Without waiting for any sort of response- she thrusted her fist forward at his gut, enough power packed behind her blow to not only rupture the stomach of a normal man entirely-- but also slowly corrode any flesh she made contact with.   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:20 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 34 Tate48_zpse789ee94

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

Tate seemed confident and calm enough as he listened to Eve's retorts, seemingly not putting much stock into them--in fact, due to how she stopped to speak as she suddenly appeared in front of him, it gave him time to prepare for her strike--however, something that she said clearly struck a bad note for him. As Eve's acidic fist plunged forward towards his gut, a small blob of snakes erupted from the place she intended to strike, the snakes suffering the blow and hissing quite loudly as one could hear the reptiles burning from the acid.
"You...You piece of trash..." Tate muttered, hesitating for a moment before his eyes dilated suddenly and he yelled quite loudly, "I am NOBODY'S BITCH! Why doesn't anybody GET THAT?! STUPID, UGLY, TRASHY, WHORE! STOP BREATHING MY AIR!" It was but a moment later that several more snakes burst forth from Tate, lunging at Eve to attack--mostly aiming for appendages or other places they could wrap around and snap at. Tate made a point to back up, then, the snakes that had taken Eve's punch quite literally melting down to the floor. He pointed a finger at Elisa without looking at her, calling to her, "YOU! You and the armor better kill ALL OF THEM! I don't wanna see a single speck left of these pieces of shit here in MY PALACE!" Tate was quite obviously agitated--today had been a day of ups and downs, and he hadn't really expected any more interference. At this point, Eve was the last person he wanted to see. He spared no time in raising his hand up towards the ceiling--suddenly bringing down quite the large pillar of snakes plummeting down towards the blonde's head. "Curl up and die!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:38 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 34 Mariko73_zps1cd267a1

Mariko Hattori
*Mrs. Lotus*
-----
"I've trained my entire life to protect and serve my superiors... You'd better believe I'll keep them safe!"
-----

Mariko entered the mansion alongside Masaru, expression neutral as she eyed the Black Dragon clan members before them- they were intimidating, sure- but she wasn't afraid. They were going to defeat them. She knew they would. She stood quietly beside Masaru as Eve spoke to Tate, waiting- but as Tate and Eve began fighting, she turned her attention elsewhere. Who should they even attack...? She hesitated, glancing around, before looking at Masaru- who did he think?
Sophia blinked as Kayden dropped his hat on her head, glancing up at him curiously before giving a short, timid smile- and then she turned to eye the people they had come to fight, staring at them quietly. They all seemed rather frightening, and she edged closer to Kayden in response, biting her lip with nerves- though she remained fairly calm until Eve and Tate got into it. She squeaked softly then, backing up a bit- but as she followed Kayden's gaze to whom he was glaring at, and saw what Elisa mouthed to him... Something seemed to snap in her. Her nervous expression faded and was replaced with anger, as she quickly reached into her bag and pulled out a familiar looking weapon. The cord unfurled much like a coiled whip, but with a subtle motion, the otherwise simple looking cord crackled to electrified life- and without warning, said cord snapped out towards Elisa, Sophia's expression showing clear rage and protectiveness. "Shut up, bitch-!!"

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
-------------------------
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"
-------------------------

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 34 Sophia19_zpscba8472a

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:25 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 34 Berserker
The Black Knight
Brandr Janith

In his mind The Knight rolled it over and over again... it was maddening just those phrases going in a circle... He needed to take it out on something he was about to break down... he heard Sophia shout out against Elisa... an image of words came in between his vision and the rest of the World... 'PRIMARY PROTOCOL ENGAGED' Ergh!... The Knight grunted as he pulled the minigun up and began firing the heavy machine gun roughly in Sophia's direction but the weight and kickback of the enormous firearm made it hard to only aim at one person... most of the remaining fire shot at Kayden and Paul... He roared as he tried to mow down the Family's officers... RUAAAAAAAAAAGH!

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:48 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 34 Tumblr_n4w7ap8FEZ1rexfyko1_500_zps296dd070
Test Subject #3071
Lutria
"Scanning....indentified. Filing away in memory and encryption."
Lutria's Theme- The wilds of the Mind

Lutria continued to back up and run away from the fighting. She couldn't fight right now, and she was hacking the cybernetics. She wanted to help out Elise and Brandr...but...she also didn't feel safe around Tate anymore. More so then the Mistress. He was completely different from his kind self. She found a little corner and hid, still hacking the cybernetics. Soon, they would start to malfunction or become staticy.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:46 am

Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.

Elisa nodded at Tates words, not taking her eyes off the members of the Family in front of her, an excited smile forming. Eve had definitely touched a nerve. At this rate, Tates snakes wouldn't even leave pieces left of the blonde. Not that Elisa would object to that. The blondes attitude was beginning to seriously wear on Elisas patience, the little of it she had.  
Understood!
Elisas smile lessened as she noticed Sophias cord, moving out of its range. She glared at it for a moment, before turning her attention to Sophia. She was not dealing with that shit again. Her eyes took on a look of unsuppressed boredom mixing with annoyance as she looked Sophia over,
I wasn't talking to you, you little, pink Schlampe.
Her smile returned as Brandr began firing on Sophia himself. She was a bit disappointed. It seemed like she wouldn't be able to fight Kayden herself, not with some of Brandrs fire heading his way. As she pulled out another gun, now duel wielding two hand guns, Elisa noted with relief that Lutria had moved somewhere else. Good, she didn't need to be caught in this, especially not after what had happened in the bunker. Elisa turned her attention to the remaining members of the family, firing on Masaru, Mariko, and Simon.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:20 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 34 Tumblr_mzq7g1T0qw1rboebzo1_500_zpse5feb8c9

Simon Blackquill
Distorted Samurai of the Leone Family
Hmph. Those who dare to stand in my way, soon find themselves cleaved in two by the Sword
Simon's Theme- The Law's Distortion

Simon focused on the battle at hand, his sword drawn and hearing the bullets coming. He slashed two of them, out of the way, the last one he took in his arm. Thankfully, it went right through. He grunted.
"Scum of the earth, is that the best you can do scrumpet?" he asked. He went charging and jumping toward her from the destroyed wall, throwing some dust at her, following a slash. "Foolish!" he yelled.

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 34 Simon30_zps92ddf226
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:05 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 34 Masaru258_zpsbd8f1e64

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

Masaru was going to reply to Mariko's questioning look--but before he could, Black Dragon had initiated the attack. At the moment that Elisa fired upon them, Masaru's quick reflexes sent him dodging to the side, landing in a roll, then onto his two feet in a crouch--before launching forward in a dash towards Elisa at the same time Simon did. He pulled a handgun from his belt with one hand, flicking the safety off and firing quite accurately over Simon's shoulder and at Elisa, using his marksmanship to be very careful that the bullets didn't touch his teammate. Following that, Masaru darted off to the side, around Elisa, and came at her from the opposite side that Simon had come from, unsheathing his blade and slashing at her in the same movement.
"Know your place--!"
Meanwhile, although Kayden looked as if he was just about ready to tear Elisa to pieces--Brandr was quick to fire upon them instead. Kayden grabbed Sophia's hand, dragging her out of the initial line of fire, then kind of shoving her away from the rest of the bullets, one of which caught his arm, and one of the others of which grazed past his face as he worked to get out of the line of fire. He shook his arms out, effectively shaking a handgun out of each of his sleeves, then began circling Brandr at a jog, firing at him with both guns as he went.
"Better watch where you're shootin', guy! Or else you'll REGRET IT!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masaru’s Theme - Mystline

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 34 JaydenandKayden44_zps9c6cdb4d

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade
"I'm still not sure...even now...but I'll try my best t' live for the both of us."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:05 pm

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 34 Sven2

Paul waited to see who was going to take the first initiative as Brandr opened fire on him and Kayden and Sophia. He watched as Kayden got Sophia out of the way as the bullets were coming towards them now. "Shit!" He had no time to hesitate as he rolled over to the side as a few of the bullets ripped his pants as some blood was coming out from there now. The scorching pain was nothing to him as he took out one of his magnums and focused his sight on the knight before firing three rounds at Brandr's armor. 'There has to be a weakness to his armor. If not then our bullets are useless!'

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:35 pm

Eve Falcone
The Kingpin / The Don

lacrimosa, once again
where i was born  

Eve`s frustration was building by the moment- so, the moment Tate`s snakes zipped at her limbs, she moved at unprecedented speeds, rapidly punching away at the psychic manifestation and causing them to burn away at impact. But even through her somewhat blindsided rage, she could definetely tell she had upset her opponent-- and she had always been a fan of adding oil to fire. "Oh, you don`t like that~?! BITCH, BITCH, BITCH~! MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT TWICE BEFORE STEPPING YOUR UGLY ASS FEET ONTO MY GODDAMN PROPERTY, ASSHOLE--!" She practically shrieked, seething just a bit more after Tate`s order to his men-- the fact that he had the gull to call her childhood home his palace made her positively livid. She knew at some point she`d have to stop clinging to the past, stop trying to be the next Mario and focus on being the first herself-- but this fight was going to be the beginning of that, and she wanted to be sure her reign started with a bang.
She`d been so focused on beating away at the snakes that dashed at her limbs- the sudden pillar from before was unexpected. "Fuck-!" She hissed, quickly throwing herself out of the way-- she landed on the wood floor, before rolling back onto her feet. She was mostly unharmed- but as she jumped away, her dress had hiked ever so slightly- and she could definetely feel something sharp just hardly scraping by her exposed skin. She wasn`t sure what that meant, aside from that it was probably an indicator to finish this sooner rather than later. "HOPE YOU`RE READY TO LOSE EVERYTHING YOU`VE WORKED FOR AND GO BACK TO BEING A MISERABLE LAPDOG!" She roared as she suddenly stomped her heel down onto the floor below, like a child throwing a tantrum- except her raw strength caused the floor to literally jut upward, all of the furniture and footmen throughout the whole mansion beginning to slide off to the left. And using this distraction, she quickly raced right back to Tate, throwing a fast flurry of toxic punches aimed for the ravenette`s head.   

[/quote]
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:35 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 34 Tate48_zpse789ee94

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

Eve's words only seemed to incense Tate further--he seemed to be nearly trembling with anger, the entire air around his body turning a dark, misty black.
"Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shutupshutupshutupshutupSHUTUUUUP!" Tate roared just as the ground before him burst from Eve's blow, causing him to stumble slightly--and before he knew it, Eve was upon him. He let out a grunt of anger, snakes rapidly bursting from his body to block her blows, his eyes darting back and forth wildly as he controlled each snake individually. However, one of her punches got through--its acidic touch skidding across his cheek and leaving a visible burn mark. Pain wasn't something he felt often--and as such, this only seemed to enrage him further. "Get your filthy hands OFF ME!" As he shouted, a spherical burst of snakes exploded out from his body, before yet another pillar appeared, this time lifting him up into the air. He stood there, hunched over slightly, breathing hard, eyes wide and twitching as he glared down at Eve with clear murderous intent. "You think that you're GOOD ENOUGH to touch me?! You think that you deserve that honor?! You're NOTHING! You're NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING! I'm HIGHER than you! I'M HIGHER THAN ALL OF YOU! DON'T FUCK WITH MEEEE!" In that moment, behind Tate rose up a large wall of snakes that looked much like a tidal wave breaching out of an ocean. The wall seemed to rise higher and higher, up until it towered above both Tate and Eve, making a terribly hissing, thousands of tiny red eyes glaring out from the body of reptiles. "I'll kill you...! I'm gonna TEAR YOU APART, FALCONE! DIE! DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIIIIE!" And with that, the wall of serpents came crashing down towards Eve and any Family footmen that were accompanying her.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:50 am

Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.

Elisa smirked as she noticed Simons trick with the dirt, moving out of its range and his slash in the process. That had been pretty smart admittedly, though she couldn't suppress her widening smirk as she heard his insult. Wow, her little brother had been able to come up with better insults when he was ten. She almost felt bad for the samurai. Simon had almost managed to be intimidating.
Scrumpet? Is that really the best you can think of? Fucking pitiful.
Elisa noticed Masarus movement out of the corner of her eye, moving as quickly as impossible to avoid the bullets, which was admittedly harder than usual thanks to Masarus quite accurate aim. She held back a wince as she felt a bullet go into her arm. Elisa noted Masaru moving to the side, moving to the side as she slashed her from behind, quickly moving her gun to take the blades slash as he unsheathed his katana.
That's cute coming from you.
With her other gun she fired at Simon, moving  her other now damaged gun out from under Masarus blade and moving further to the side, firing at the two officers.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 38 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next