Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate)

+10
Raven Todd
dbzhardcore
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MercutianUnknown
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Emu Queen
14 posters

Page 36 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Go down

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 36 Empty Re: Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate)

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:10 pm

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 36 Sven2

Paul watched as Brandr used his weapon to block most of the bullets as the green hair man cursed at himself for not hitting while reloading his guns. As soon as he finished reloading his magnums, he saw the knight started to charge at him again as Paul readied his guns. He was not going to miss this time. Before he could fire however, the axe tripped his legs as Paul fell down. Cursing started to come out of his mouth as he tried his best to roll out of the way so he wouldn't get trampled at the current moment as the firing from him ceased.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 36 Empty Re: Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate)

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:34 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 36 Tate48_zpse789ee94

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
-------------------------------------
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

"I think you need a reality check, Falcone! I'm the slut?! Says the little girl who's had HOW MANY BOYFRIENDS NOW?" Tate shouted in response to Eve's initial reply, continuing his onslaught upon her until the moment when she attempted to headbutt him--and he hastily backed his platform up, watching her movements carefully as she put some distance between them. As the knives began slicing through the air towards him, he swiftly knocked each and every one of them away with his claws in a whirlwind of movement. "You've worked harder?! YOU?!" That statement of Eve's seemed to enrage Tate even further, if that was at all possible--and in that instant, his platform of snakes surged forward, and he charged Eve in a blur of movement before coming at her with a flurry of claw slashes and kicks that moved fast enough that they would be nearly invisible to any normal person. Of course, Eve was far from normal--but Tate was confident that he could at least get a few hits in, as blinded by rage as he was. "GET. FUCKING. REAL. FALCONE. You were BORN HERE! You didn't work a FUCKING DAY IN YOUR LIFE UNTIL YOUR DEAREST DADDY DIED! You lived in a lavish mansion all your goddamn life, underlings serving you at your beck and call, men literally THROWING THEMSELVES AT YOUR FEET, and you think that you WORKED HARD?! You're gonna make me PUKE, FALCONE!" At this moment, snakes began to rise up from around the two of them--creating a veritable tornado of snakes around the two of them, who were in the eye of the storm--but this meant that neither of them would be going anywhere until that wall of serpents was broken down. Tate wanted to finish this--and he was really shoving on the pressure, continuing his onslaught of slashes and kicks as he continued to shout. "Where do you think that I had to work up from, huh Falcone? JUST WHERE DO YOU THINK I HAD TO WORK UP FROM?! Do you think that anyone in this fucking world OTHER THAN YOU had the sort of upbringing that you got?! You didn't need to WORK to get this at all, Falcone! YOU'VE ALWAYS HAD IT! YOU'VE ALWAYS FUCKING HAD IT! Your so-called WORK only made you LOSE THIS PLACE! You worked SOOOO HARD that your faction fucking ALMOST DIED! You think that you're BETTER than me?! YOU REALLY THINK THAT, FALCONE?! I'M GONNA TEAR YOU APART! THERE WON'T EVEN BE ENOUGH OF YOU LEFT TO PAINT THESE WALLS RED, TRASH! WHORE! THE WORLD WILL BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOUR SORRY ASS CONTAMINATING IT! STOP BREATHING MY AIR! DIE! DIE DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIIIIIE!" As Tate continued, he only seemed to get more and more upset--and became more and more vicious in his attacks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tate's Theme - First Warning
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:19 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 36 Mariko73_zps1cd267a1

Mariko Hattori
*Mrs. Lotus*
-----
"I've trained my entire life to protect and serve my superiors... You'd better believe I'll keep them safe!"
-----

Mariko eyed Elisa after seeing one of her shots hit her, happy to see she had actually done some good- but as she moved to change positions, she spotted a small, white haired head peeking out of some hideaway- and then Masaru's words echoed to her, and something clicked. Her eyes narrowed as she quickly thought over a plan- and then she made her way over to the little hiding place Lutria had, skidding to a stop nearby. "Knock knock, little one- I'm here to fuck up your plans," she muttered, contemplating how to attack and keep her from fucking with everyone's cybernetics.
Sophia frowned as she seemed to do absolutely nothing to Brandr, glancing nervously to Kayden to make sure he was doing alright before looking softly to Brandr again. Did she have no effect on any of these people...? She didn't know what to do, and frowned as she slowly drew her hands back into her lap quietly.
Cassius hummed under his breath as Kayden turned to him, tensing as he raised his gun towards him- and as the other shot at him, he moved his sword to block the shots, snorting in amusement. "Cheap tricks like that don't bother me in the slightest~ Really now, you're gonna have to do better than that," he taunted- yet he made no move to attack him. Instead, he stood back, smirking a little as he waited to see if he could draw the other closer to him.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:05 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 36 Tumblr_n4w7ap8FEZ1rexfyko1_500_zps296dd070
Test Subject #3071
Lutria
"Scanning....indentified. Filing away in memory and encryption."
Lutria's Theme- The wilds of the Mind

Lutria was still alone for a while. She kept thinking about the future, how things were going to go if she continued on the path of Black Dragon. She was sure that if she stayed like this, Tate was going to dismantle her utterly and completely. Maybe...she should try and stop him.
"Entrance code...6666...access granted...starting hack of Amaran-" but then she saw Mariko coming and gasped. She balled herself up and started to shake. She didn't really look like she was doing anything aside from hiding, she had no devices on her, since most of it was done in her head. Paralyzed with fear, she stopped hacking Tate, feeling tears well up in her eyes. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." she kept repeating, staying in that crawlspace, not moving.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:07 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 36 Masaru258_zpsbd8f1e64

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

Masaru didn't dare stop as Elisa took cover, jogging in place to keep his momentum up as he waited for her to make a move--and that was when he saw the new gun pointed his way. He moved to dodge out of the way, but stumbled over a piece of rubble that he hadn't seen through the dusty air, knocking his head. Although he'd avoided the bullets, he'd taken a nasty spill there. He stumbled back up to his feet, holding his head and grimacing as he looked around for Elisa's position again. He had to live through this--they all did. They were going to live through this and take their home back, and Kai was going to live a peaceful life here, if it was the last thing that Masaru made sure of...! He waited for a moment to catch his breath again, then moved silently through the dust, switching into full-on stealth mode as he snuck around behind the area that Elisa was in. He didn't attack yet, and stayed within the dust cloud--planning to attack the moment that she was distracted.
Kayden let out a growl of mixed frustration and pain as Cassius sliced his bullets--reloading was going to be a pain in the neck with only one arm, he was sure. So he needed to conserve his ammo if he expected to be of any help here--because after all, he had a lot of guns on his body, but they weren't unlimited. He could tell that attacking Cassius from the front at this point wouldn't do him any good...and moving would be painful, at best...he was really wishing that he knew how to ricochet bullets right around then...he told himself that he had to learn at some point so he wouldn't have this problem again.
"Shut it," he grumbled at Cassius as he glared the man down. "You guys can act like ya own this place as much as ya want--it's not gonna change th' truth that ya don't. Did ya first get hired here--? Did ya live here with your family--? Did ya have t' see it fall t' ruin 'cause of some dickheads like you?! No! Ya didn't! You don't got jack shit on this place...! Don't pretend...like you're better than me...!" He raised his gun again--firing at Cassius until he heard the distinct click of a lack of ammo. At that moment, he charged--cringing against the searing pain that flew throughout his broken arm as he moved, but bearing with it as he ran at Cassius, swinging the gun at his face in an attempt at smacking him with it--and then dropped the gun, not checking if his move had hit or not. In that same movement, he suddenly ducked down and did a somersault in between Cassius' legs, letting his hat from all his head and leaving a little present there on the ground that had been inside said hat--a grenade, which, while lying on the floor, he promptly pulled the pin of and let it sit there under the man's legs--before grabbing his hat and scrambling away, actually falling on his face a safe distance away from the grenade blast, shoving the hat back onto his head and beginning to work on standing up. "Get a loada that, wise guy...!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masaru’s Theme - Mystline

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 36 JaydenandKayden44_zps9c6cdb4d

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade
"I'm still not sure...even now...but I'll try my best t' live for the both of us."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:09 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 36 Fatezero%20berserker%20fatezero%20fate%20series%201800x1200%20wallpaper_www.animemay.com_70
The Black Knight
Brandr Janith

Brandr managed to trip Paul but had too much momentum to immediately stop and ran past the Greenette... The knight kept his momentum going and in response made a wide U turn around the room and before charging towards Paul again he stopped and instead stood there crouching his arms ready like a baseball batter before the pitch with his axe. His pistons began vibrating ever faster, steam seemed to emanate form beneath the armors joints, a small gauge read from his eye reading the power charge as it slowly rose... He waited for the maximum energy in his arms and legs to charge to full, preparing to go at Paul with one Full power slash the moment it reached 100%.

_____________________________I'm Only as Cruel as I need to Be_____________________________
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:46 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 36 C0088292_49d0255c08cba
Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian, of The Diamante Family
Scia's Theme - Tears of The Soul
{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o} In War Knowledge is the Only Deciding Factor {o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}

Being blind made Scia's fighting style almost useless even with the new weaponized broom she had made recently, she was at a major disadvantage... So the short red haired spy sat two corridors away from everything, watching the sound bounce off of everyone made it look like a rippling battle map... She nearly jumped up to help Sophia and Kayden when Cassius showed up however she knew if she tried to assist unless someone was in vital danger she'd just get in the way... Between Elisa's guns, Brandr's stomping and Tate's yelling it was fairly easy to see almost all of the Black Dragon members aside form Cassius and Lutria... Then suddenly Paul and Brandr seemed to disappear off her radar... Mcallister and The Barbarian must have stopped moving...? she questioned herself... then she tried looking at the spot where they were, trying to see any hint of them... She stood and carefully sneaked up a little closer to the fight but still far enough away unless someone went down this hallway they'd never suppose she was there... She then saw the pistons in Brandr's limbs vibrating... She recognized his cybernetics from her info gathering, she couldn't leave Paul alone to face such a brute... She shouted to Paul AIM FOR HIS ARMS! After that she ran back down the hallway and began setting up something... perhaps they could lure him down this way and trap the crazed knight and stop him somehow.

{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:58 am

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 36 Sven2

Paul was expecting the worst as he layed there on the ground as Brandr went past him. Even though this shocked the green hair man, Paul took no time to hesitate as he reloaded his magnums as he went to one knee and was ready to aim. He was ready to shoot at Brandr's knees again when the man would advance, only for the knight to stay where he was. 'Just what the hell are you doing? It looks like you're doing nothing. Wait. Is he trying to set up an attack? Fuck! No Paul. Now is not the time to lose focus. You have to stay calm in order to beat this beast. But how? Shooting him in the knees seem to work but it doesn't seem to slow down this guy anymore. Just what the hell am I suppose to do?' As Paul was trying to search for an answer, he heard a shout coming nearby as he couldn't recognize who it was with the ensuing chaos going on but it sounded like, "Shoot...his arms?" He looked over to where Brandr was as steam was coming out. 'Could that be his weakpoint? Better try it since it's better than doing nothing.' Paul started to do just that as he unloaded his bullets into Brandr's arms as he fired with one arm and then the other one as he reloaded the previous arm. 'Here's hoping it works!'

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:59 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 36 16_zps13db736d

Eve Falcone
The Kingpin / The Don

lacrimosa, once again
i will love this blood-soaked land
where i was born  

______________________________________________________________________________________

"Can`t hear you over the sound of you ACTUALLY FUCKING XIU! LOW STANDARDS, MUCH--?! YOUR NIGHTS MUST`VE BEEN PRETTY LONELY~!" Eve was quick to bark back, narrowing her eyes at the boyfriend comment-- but becoming a bit more distracted over the fact that her knives were literally being knocked out of her hands. She only had so many of those- and with Tate matching her speed but with much more accuracy, she settled for blocking his onslaught with blunted fists, snarling at the gashes of blood ripping through her white gloves. If that wasn`t enough, her words had flared his ire even further- and his attacks became increasingly violent and ferocious. Eve moved quickly to avoid fatal blows, but with Tate`s growing intensity and speed this was growing to be more and more of a task, her own peaked rage not doing much for the situation. Ribbons of blood spiraled forward with each of Tate`s movements, but she knew she was in too far to let her guard slip even for a second-- even as her opponent lessened the space around them, walls of serpents blooming up around them. The blonde spared them a glance, glowering as she glanced their way before facing Tate again. She couldn`t keep backing up like this- and instead dipped to the side, bringing up her fists to literally punch away at his slashes and redirect them, despite how her knuckles continued to bloody further. She didn`t seem bothered much at all by the amount of blood she was losing, which forced her breathing to labor- she was far too focused on just flat out annihilating the man before her, and at this rate-- die trying. She`d always been focused on keeping her movement constant, but with the limited space she was beginning to feel a bit cornered...
"DON`T ACT LIKE YOU KNOW MY LIFE YOU PIECE OF SHIT--!" She roared, still knocking away at his attacks in a clash of metal on metal, "FUCKING DOESN`T COUNT AS WORK, ASSHOLE! YOU WOULDN`T KNOW REAL AMBITION UNLESS IT BIT YOU IN THE DICK! YOU DON`T HAVE A SINGLE FUCKING IDEA WHAT`S AT STAKE HERE BECAUSE YOU`VE DONE NOTHING BUT WHINE AND WHINE AND WHINE AND WHINEANDWHINEANDWHINE UNTIL YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED--! KILLING YOU WOULD BE TOO FUCKING KIND-- I`M GONNA SHOW YOU WHAT REAL PAIN IS...!" Despite her shrieking words, Eve was wilting-- her energy, as cybernetically enhanced as she was, only drained with everything she did. She was far too blinded by rage to see the damage she was doing to herself in her desperation to annihilate Tate-- but the blood that sploshed about every time she moved too suddenly was a fairly decent indication.  

______________________________________________________________________________________

The Kingpin`s Theme - Lacrimosa
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:00 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 36 Black%20lagoon%20revy%201330x1995%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperto.com_14
Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.

Elisas grip on her gun tightened as no one immediately attacked her. Of course. For all of their insistence that the Family were the ones who ran the city, so far all they'd really proven was that they were great at hiding. If things continued like this, Elisa was going to get pissed off soon. She focused on the sounds around her, hearing foot steps and what sounded like someone stumbling. The second set of foot steps became more and more quiet. At this point, she'd guessed where Simons general direction was, and it made sense for the other set of footprints to have moved where they were in a better position to attack, so in the area she was or behind her. Though without the sound of footsteps, she couldn't really confirm this. She turned her gun in Simons general direction, firing, preparing herself to move if the second person attacked.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:06 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 36 Milita10

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Suddenly, blinding bursts of light blasted out from outside the Kingpin's Mansion, letting in light from every single window and hole the mansion had as Paladin guards began to surround it. From a loudspeaker, one could hear a Paladin officer speak out "Attention Black Dragon! You are surrounded! The combined forces of Paladin Industries, along with Vulture Team and its allies have surrounded you!" and right after his words, he entered. Sid walked into the mansion, a giant of a man in a black suit, with a Paladin longcoat donned over him. He crossed his arms as he witnessed the effects this war had had on the mansion "Disappointing... I don't think Mario would approve..." it was a ruined mess now, a far cry from its golden age. Letting out a sigh, the man then spoke out "Black Dragon... you've already lost. Charles' forces have been obliterated and you're surrounded. Surrender now, let's not do anything we'll regret later..." Sid then cracked his knuckles, one could hear several of Paladin's particle rifles charging up. In other words, Black Dragon was being aimed at "It's over...." Kaburagi muttered, there wasn't even a war to fight anymore. It had already ended. Vulture Team and its allies had already won. The Black Dragon Clan only had three choices now, run while they still had the chance, get arrested, or die.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sid Kaburagi's Theme - Tokiwakita
Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 36 316
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:03 am

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

Tate had been about ready to verbally lash out at Eve again--but then, he saw a blinding light leaking in through the cracks between the snakes around them, and heard a loud voice--and a distinctive faction name. His eyes widened, and he immediately let the snakes around them drop, backing off of Eve and looking over at the doorway, his facial expression the sheer picture of shock. As Sid walked in and continued speaking, though, his expression slowly darkened, and then, with purposeful steps, began making his way over towards the man.
"The combined forces of Vulture Team and...Paladin? I'm sorry, did I hear that right?" Tate's voice had an eerie calmness to it as he spoke--though the nearly imperceptible lilt on the edge of his voice gave away the sheer rage that boiled beneath the surface. "See, 'cause last I heard...we were allied with Paladin? Unless you think differently than the old man...?" Tate stopped moving for a moment, then slowly turned to look at the other Black Dragon officers. He was very quiet for a moment, then spoke, his voice slowly rising in volume the longer he spoke for. "Alright. Listen, everyone--I know that we're a bit outnumbered here. But outclassed...? Not in the slightest...! We're BETTER than these people...! I'm sure that we can kick them out of here easy...and by that...I mean that you all had BETTER not wuss out on me now, got it?! I JUST got this place, and I'm NOT fucking giving it up! I don't give a damn if any of you are afraid of dying here--if you wimp out on me, I'll kill you myself! And I fucking MEAN IT! We're going to keep fighting--and that's an order!" It was at that moment that he heard the particle rifles charging--and he whipped around, scowling at Sid as he spoke to the man sharply. "Over? OVER? What's over? What's OVER, HUH?! NOTHING! THIS ISN'T OVER! You think that you can just waltz on in here and take this place?! Well, sorry to break it to you, but lemme put this in a way that maybe even you could understand--NO. You are NOT taking this place from me. You are NOT taking my palace--I'm the fucking KING here, NOT YOU! I did NOT come this far to LOSE! I'll kill every single one of you if I have to--I don't care who lives or who dies! I DON'T CARE! And you wanna know why--?! It's because I'm higher than you! I'M HIGHER THAN ALL OF YOU! I SAID IT BEFORE AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN! I'M! FUCKING! HIGHER! THAN! YOU! SHITS!" He paused for a moment to catch his breath, eyes darting around the room wildly before they focused in on Sid again, his pupils dilating slightly. "That includes you, bigshot. You might think you're real HOT SHIT but YOU'RE WRONG! You've made a BIG mistake today, and that was making me angry! You don't even fucking know who you're dealing with, DO YOU?! HUH?! DO YOU?! I'M A FUCKING GOD COMPARED TO YOU PEOPLE! Don't act like you're better than me! YOU'RE NOT BETTER THAN ME!" Tate continued to shout, and as he did so, pitch black snakes began churning up around him dangerously--he seemed to be ignoring the sounds of the rifles that had all been cocked. Even though he hadn't attacked just yet, he sure as hell looked like he wouldn't have any problem with lashing out at anyone who got near him. "I swear to FUCKING God...I will kill ANYONE who gets in my way here. ANYONE." He hesitated for a moment to glance around--the fact that he was seriously outnumbered finally beginning to sink in--but not in the way that one would expect. "Y-Yeah...you're all...you're all DEAD...!" He hesitated for a moment, then a twisted grin spread across his face, a choked laugh snaking its way out of his throat. "This place is gonna flood with all of your blood and guts and DAMN IT'LL BE BEAUTIFUL! Who the FUCK needs arms, ANYWAY?! NOT YOU PEOPLE! Or how about your legs, or your heads...?! You don't need any of that shit, you all would look much better as CORPSES! You all think that you've got me cornered, huh?! Well, GUESS WHAT! You just brought yourselves to your very own PERSONALIZED GALLOWS! Go ahead, folks, LINE THE FUCK UP! YOU'RE DEALING WITH YOUR GOD NOW, SO YOU'D BETTER BACK THE FUCK UP OR BOW THE FUCK DOWN!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:09 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 36 Tumblr_n4w7ap8FEZ1rexfyko1_500_zps296dd070
Test Subject #3071
Lutria
"Scanning....indentified. Filing away in memory and encryption."
Lutria's Theme- The wilds of the Mind

Lutria was still shaking, horrified that she was going to die. Mariko was scary. She didn't want to die because of her, from someone she didn't want to hurt. But then, as a huge voice spoke, her head snapped up. It was...someone she couldn't recognize. This was the first time she didn't know something...it was a weird feeling. But that wasn't important. Lutria had to make a choice. She went into her brain and started to think.
"Getting shot is not an option...nor is staying with Black Dragon...I fear for my friends safety...and staying with Tate will not serve well for me...though I hold no malice for Charles Paladin...maybe I can make contact later...I know what I must do..." she went into the back of the crawlspace, and found a little weakspot in the wall. She pushed it and the wall crumbled. Lutria jumped down, and started to run. She could run fast for a small girl in highheels. She slid under the Paladin soldiers legs, and went toward the next street, turning the corner. After that, she jumped into the sewer. From there....(exit)
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:57 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 36 16_zps13db736d

Eve Falcone
The Kingpin / The Don

lacrimosa, once again
where i was born  

Eve was prepared for a rebuttal from Tate, eyeing him wickedly from where she stood her ground-- when suddenly Tate`s wall of snakes dissipated, and blinding lights shined blared through the mansion. She squeezed her eyes shut tight, wincing as she reeled away from the lights only to open her eyes a moment later and allow them to adjust- and initially, she wasn`t sure about what she saw once they did adjust.
She recognized these footmen as belonging to Paladin, and her automatic response was to clench her fists tightly and turn against them in a combat ready stance. She had plowed through Paladin footmen before, she could do it again if it meant defending her home, and she certainly seemed ready to despite her injuries-- but then Sid began speaking.
Eve relaxed, slowly and steadily, the smile plastered onto her features becoming a touch more genuine and a lot more sinister. "Well, well, well..." She hummed, shoulders untensing slowly. She remained quiet, allowing Tate to go on- and as she began to sense uncertainty lacing his tone, she only grinned all the more. She happily stood before Paladin and it`s army, facing Tate head on, defiant even as another load of pitch black snakes ready to rend flesh manifested behind him. "This 'palace'-- is my home. You need to get that, kitty cat-- either let me kill you or bow to ME with your tail between your legs like the little pussy you are!"   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:07 am

Sid motioned for his footmen to not pursue Lutria as she made a run for it "She's just a child... leave her be... the real threat is before us men..." he spoke as he shot a glare towards the psychic Tate. Dianhua had already been captured by a few footmen, and many Black Dragon footmen whom were unlucky enough to stay around for this fight were also put under custody "We're a police force men... don't shoot unless you're given the proper orders..." he told them as Tate screeched. It was their first impulse to open fire on Tate, but they listened to Kaburagi. They seemed more loyal to this man than even Charles. Charles was an employer, he paid the Paladin guards, but its obvious that this man was worth much more than a paycheck to these men. Sid couldn't help but break into a grin as he heard Eve's voice "You're Mario and Lucila's kid..." he spoke as he began to make his way to the blonde "Kaburagi... Sid Kaburagi... I knew your parents. As for Charles... consider this a hostile takeover, I'm in charge now..." Sid opened up his arm, to which a weapon teleported into his hand. A large, pure white blade, extravagant in design, it seemed to practically glisten. Sid got on a knee and held the sword to Eve as he bowed his head "Your father was a mentor of mine... your mother my friend... they would want you to have this..." he spoke humbly "As for this child before you... he's out of our league... so I'm going to have to rely on you to deal with this boy in a calm and dignified fashion..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:54 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 36 Fatezero%20berserker%20fatezero%20fate%20series%201800x1200%20wallpaper_www.animemay.com_70
The Black Knight
Brandr Janith

The numbers on his gauge grew slowly as Brandr charged his attack... 93%... 94%... 95% He turned his head slightly seeing the large number of Paladin Soldiers coming in... He would kill them too soon... He turned back to Paul 96%...97%... He was about to release it all and swing through Paul aiming to cleave the Greenette in half when suddenly several of Paul's bullets became lodged into his elbows ripping through the chainmail underneath and denting the pistons just under the skin, the joints of his armor clamped and he couldn't move them... 98%...99%... He wiggled but nothing... 100%... ERROR!... 200%... NO! His body redirected the energy into his legs and they began to shake HE NEEDED TO LET IT OUT NOW.... Suddenly with a sound like thunder hitting the floor, Brandr flew through the air in a burst of force flying over Paul in a single lunge, his arms locked he was unable to swing his weapon and the force of the lunge was too great for him to control... He moved his legs so he would land well but the injuries he had already sustained from Kayden, Sophia and Paul caused him to fall under his own weight and roll across the floor bashing into pieces of furniture and corners of walls as he bounced like a childs bouncy ball down the next two hallways.

_____________________________I'm Only as Cruel as I need to Be_____________________________

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 36 C0088292_49d0255c08cba
Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian, of The Diamante Family
Scia's Theme - Tears of The Soul
{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o} In War Knowledge is the Only Deciding Factor {o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}

Oh Dear... I hope this works... The blind spymaster said tinkering with a device on the ground... she had a small metallic disk on the ground made from some parts she had gotten and some tools she kept on her normally used to maintain her cybernetic eyes, but obviously they had new purposes now... She began lining a tripwire from end to end of the hallway and then she heard the boom behind her... AH!!!... Scia yelped as she lined the wire then ducked to the side just in time for Brandr's heavy metal body to land directly into the wire she had just laid... A number of wires wrapped around the large black armored knight as the disk coiled wire after wire around him like a caccoon... the armored brute now hung upside down, battered and beaten to near unconsciousness by the effects of Paul's quick shooting..... Brandr only moaned in pain as Scia stood up and yelled back to Paul. You did it Master McAllister!... He's caught!

{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:46 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 36 Black%20lagoon%20revy%201330x1995%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperto.com_14
Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.

Elisa glared as a Paladin officer could suddenly be heard followed by Sids arrival. Oh fuck this! Of course, Paladin was going to be involved with this. They weren't going to let her run. She was sure of that. Then Tate spoke. Elisa eyed him with a mix of dread and anger. He'd lost it. She was all for challenging Paladin but they were severely outnumbered. If they fought back, there was a high chance they would die. And if they ran, Tate would kill them. Elisa didn't doubt this. Her sense of dread worsened the longer Tate spoke.
She noticed Lutria running a moment later. Some of her dread started to lessen as Paladins forces didn't pursue her. At least there was that. She debated whether to run or try and attack some of Paladins forces while they were busy focusing on Tate.
Then she turned at the sound of Brandr being caught in Scias wire trap. She looked at the trap. He wasn't getting out of that on his own. Elisa looked in Brandrs direction worredly, then in the direction Lutria had escaped in, allowing herself a  small smile.  She'd gotten out unharmed. Elisa had at least been able to keep her word on that. She was smart. Elisa trusted her to be able to learn how to take care of herself. Brandr on the other hand was simple. She had no idea how well he could handle being arrested on his own. With a sigh, she put the uzzi down, kicking it a few inches away.
She wasn't dying here, not by their hand and not for Tate. If anyone in Paladin or the Family tried to kill her while she wasn't armed, she would still find a way to kill them, but she wasn't dying on Paladins or the Familys terms. That was for damn sure. She glanced in Brandrs direction. Elisa really didn't hope he died. He still seemed kind of cool to her. She turned her attention back to Tate and Eve, pretty much guessing how this was going to end.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:39 pm

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

Tate's expression seemed to waver as he received no response to his rantings--no acknowledgement whatsoever.
"Hey...HEY! DON'T IGNORE ME! What, you're gonna go straight to HER?! THAT SLUT?! Listen to me when I'm talking to you, YOU SHIT! What do you think this is?! I'm--" As Brandr went rattling loudly around the room, Tate's quickly looked back to see what was happening--only to see Brandr tangled up in a tripwire. "Fucking armor--!" And then a softer clatter sounded, and Tate saw that Elisa had dropped her gun. She was surrendering...? Tate seemed to freeze for a half second, before suddenly, he abruptly turned to look at Cassius, calling over to him, "You're not gonna betray me, too, right--?! I've never been anything but gracious to you all...right...?! You don't have to be like those treasonous SHITS, you know! Don't you dare betray me, Cassius! Don't you fucking dare! I--I'll hunt you down if you do, I swear! Those other two are gonna bite the bullet once I'm done here, but you don't have to, you know--?!" He was getting desperate. He didn't realize it, but he was getting extremely desperate. He whipped around to look at Eve and Sid again, scoffing loudly, "What, a sword? You think you're gonna beat me with a sword? As fucking if, I've got more power than any of you lowlifes could ever have in your entire lives, I'm not gonna let a fucking SWORD take me down! Don't take me so lightly...!" Sid's words somehow seemed to strike a nerve with him, and he let out a snarl, shouting over at them, "I'm not a child! Don't you DARE fucking call me that! What the fuck IS all this...?! This was supposed to be MY FUCKING DAY! I WAS FINALLY GONNA FUCKING GET WHAT I WANTED, AND...And--And I'm NOT GONNA LET YOU ALL RUIN IT!" He took a moment to glance back at Cassius, almost in a cry for assistance, then looked back at Sid and Eve. "If you think you can kill me, just FUCKING TRY! I'M WAITING, FALCONE! JUST FUCKING TRY IT!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:48 pm

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 36 461165-sven_vollfied_of_black_cat_02

Paul waited for the knight to charge at him as he saw footmen and footmen of Paladin come in. Just what the hell was going on now? He listened to what Sid had to say as Paul sighed. Maybe this fight would be over now. He focused his sights onto the knight again as the man seemed like he was ready to charge at him. The green hair man bear for the worst to happen except that Brandr rolled past him...into some furniture...and then into a trap. Paul was so confused as to what happened that all he could mutter after what Scia said was, "Y-Yeah..." He looked around to see who needed some help and remembered that Kayden looked like he needed help as he ran over to where he and Sophia was. "Hey Mr. Kayden are you alright?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:12 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 36 2_zpsa91a2cbd

Eve Falcone
The Kingpin / The Don

lacrimosa, once again
where i was born  

Being referred to as 'Mario and Lucila`s kid' dropped Eve`s guard flat for the first time in years. She glanced over her shoulder as Sid, expression betraying her awe-- she had hardly met anyone whom knew her mother by first name. All she knew about her mother was off stories from her father and other important people- and to someone who valued her family as much as Eve, meeting someone else familiar with her late mother was definetely a big deal.
Being ignored was definetely riling Tate up more- so Eve shot him a cheeky grin before full out turning her back on him, and listening to everything Sid had to say. She glanced up at the Paladin footmen accompanying them once he addressed them, feeling somewhat lighter at how they obeyed him- but her attention was soon drawn away to his words. She would`ve liked to ask what had happened to Charles, given that she hadn`t found the time to look out her window to the Highend Streets during her strife with Tate-- but before she interjected, a shimmering blade was placed in front of her.
Sid kneeled and presented her a sword- and her chest suddenly felt heavier. Despite the raging Tate behind her, for a few moments, she was stunned still-- just staring with wide eyes, before hesitantly reaching out and grasping the weapon by the handle. The feel of it`s cold, heavy steel against her gloved hands was a sudden rush of power that seeped into her bone marrow, causing her to stand up a little straighter. They would want her to have this...
"...Thank you." She murmured, not wasting a second before turning back to Tate. This sword was an embodiment of power, a reminder that this wasn`t just a fight to take what Charles had wrenched away-- there was a legacy on the line here. A destiny that had to be manifested, and everything that had happened up until now was nothing but practice for this test- a test that she was worthy of what had been signed in her name in blood.
"...Calm and dignified, huh...? I can do calm and dignified..." Her sight sharpened into a glare as she effortlessly lifted the large blade, pointing it out at the psychic before her. The two of them were a perfect contrast of black and white- Tate`s midnight-colored serpents still churned behind him, and Eve`s newly acquired blade practically glistening even with almost no light reflecting on it`s steel. "OH, I`LL DO MORE THAN FUCKING TRY, KITTY! You might be big shit in Xiu`s bedroom WHERE YOU FUCKING BELONG, but here...? You`re in MY WORLD, ASSHOLE! KNOW YOUR GODDAMN PLACE!" She charged forward in a flash, landing in a stomp and swinging Lucila`s blade horizontally at Tate`s side- aiming to cut him cleanly in half in one swipe. 

[/quote]
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:03 pm

Sid rose his head as Eve took the blade "I have complete confidence in you..." he spoke, standing back up on his feet and looking to Tate. He didn't have a single word for him, just a look of antipathy. He didn't feel the need to speak to a man such as that. So he turned his back on Tate, and let Eve handle him, this was her fight. Letting out a sigh, he looked to Elisa as she dropped her weapon. He gave the woman a rather serious look, before looking down to her dropped weapon "..." he looked to his guards, motioning for them to enter. Just a few entered the mansion, standing behind Sid as he spoke to her "They men will escort you to a safe facility... I promise you that you won't get hurt, by my men, Vulture Team, or otherwise." he told her bluntly before turning back to the battle between Eve and Tate. While he did that, the Paladin guards would escort Elisa out of the Kingpin's Mansion.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:13 pm

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

"Shut up...shut up--!" Tate snapped as Eve spoke to him again, shaking his head and moving back a step or two, feeling his back brush up against the bundle of snakes he had broiling behind him. "You don't know anything--you don't know fucking anything, don't act like you fucking do!" Before he could say anything more, however, Eve was upon him, and her sword was aiming to bite him through the side. Unconsciously, a few of his snakes wrapped around his arms, pulling him out of the way of a fatal blow by moving him backwards--although the blade did still make a shallow cut across his stomach. As a stream of blood streaked through the air, Tate's eyes seemed to widen as he saw it, and he suddenly felt the intense need to puke. He was supposed to be untouchable. This had been the day he'd been waiting for for the past twelve years--every carefully chosen word, every scheme executed--he had thought that it was all finally coming to fruition. In reality, though--everything was collapsing around him. All of his desires and dreams--everything. And that thought terrified him. "C-Cassius--! Cassius, c'mon, give me a hand here!" he called over to his one remaining undecided team member with a hint of panic on his voice. "Cassius, I swear, I'm sorry for anything I did to you or anything, just help me out here--!" One couldn't be sure if he was quite sincere or not--for in the next moment, he seemed to stumble back further, and his breathing quickened somewhat, erring in the direction of near hyperventilation. No--no, this couldn't be happening. None of this could be happening. He couldn't allow it. He refused to have to acknowledge the idea that he had gone through years of self-imposed torment with only this as the reward. He looked to Eve again, his eyes darting from her face down to her sword, then back up to her face. "D-Don't come near me! You're polluting the air! Y-You piece of shit!" His insults lacked all of the power that they had once had--and he immediately lifted up both of his arms, firing off a spiral of snakes from each in Eve's direction. "D-Die! Just die already! Die, die, die--!" All of the facades were coming down now--and Tate's panic made it clear just what he was in this moment: a sad, crazed man with delusions of grandeur. He continued throwing punches into the air, sending corkscrew after flying corkscrew of snakes in Eve's direction, steadily backing up as he did so. "Y-You can't kill me! You couldn't even if you fucking tried...!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:55 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 36 2_zpsa91a2cbd

Eve Falcone
The Kingpin / The Don

lacrimosa, once again
where i was born  

The ribbon of blood produced by her swing ended up splattering down on Eve`s flowing dress, the grin plastered on her face becoming all the more lopsided. This was it. She needed to keep her goals close-- she needed to stay poised and precise, and she could tear down even the worst of monsters.
"Too late for help now...~! There`s no more hope for you-- you FUCKED WITH THE WRONG GIRL! THIS IS MY KINGDOM--!" She shrieked, flinging her sword out to her side. To her, she was far more than kicking someone else off her property- she was proving that she was deserving of a legacy at all. She couldn`t ride on her father`s coattails forever, expecting everything to just work because it worked well when he was here-- she had to take her future by the hands, and now was the time to prove that she could do that. Her mother`s blade added nothing to her fighting prowess, anything she did with it she could have easily achieved with acidic fists or a skillfully used knife-- but, it made her feel more powerful than any amount of money had before.
She struck through the corkscrews of psychic manifested serpents thrusted out her way with each of ate`s punches, trying to advance further upon him to deliver a swift series of planned but still sporadic swings to his chest and hips. She was noticeably avoiding anywhere that may be fatal- for reasons unknown. "Just give in already--! YOU DON`T STAND A CHANCE--!"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:48 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 36 45_zpsaea3bf5a

Cassius Xiong
*Narcissus*
-------------------------
"Beauty is everything, and sometimes, you have to go through pain to achieve it- but don't worry, I'll help you get there!"
-------------------------

Cassius merely rolled his eyes as Kayden spoke to him, largely unaffected by his words- and as the greenette raised his gun and fired at him, he once again used his sword to deflect the bullets, sidestepping a bit as well to keep extra safe. "Shut up, trash," he snapped- but as he realized Kayden was charging towards him, he blinked in surprise. The attempt to hit him in the face with the gun merely caused him to lean back, nimbly dodging. He grinned a little, wondering if that was all- but then he realized Kayden was rolling between his legs, and despite the opening Kayden didn't even try hitting him there. Instead, the male seemed to drop his hat then scramble to pick it up- and as he slowly turned to look, the man blinked and stared at the grenade on the ground. Really...? He shot an unamused look to Kayden before promptly picking up the grenade and chucking it out the window, barely managing before the thing blew up. He raised an arm to protect his face from the dust before lowering it-
And then Sid arrived. Cassius' attention snapped over to the man as he heard the voice over the loudspeaker, tensing as it spoke- and sure enough, glancing out the nearby window proved it. He grimaced a little, tightening his grip on his sword- but as he saw Lutria make a break for it, and nobody attacked her, he started considering the same route of escape. Especially as Elisa dropped her weapons... That alone shocked him, and he took a step back as he glanced between Tate, Sid, and Eve. What was he supposed to do...? He didn't want to die- but he didn't want arrested either. Yet simply abandoning Tate...
Cassius flinched as Tate turned to him, frowning some as he heard him speaking- he didn't doubt that the man could kill him if he wished... Yet it didn't even seem as if Tate would be making it out alive. Tate, of all people. He, for once... felt scared. Afraid. Nervous. He could feel his sword arm shaking slightly, miniscule tremors running through him as he looked from Tate to the exit, from his leader to the one chance he had at survival. He didn't want to abandon Tate... but as he saw Eve draw blood, as he registered the panic in Tate's voice as he called out to him... He knew there was no point in staying. If even Tate couldn't handle it, his assistance would do nothing.
"I... I'm sorry, T-Tate... Y-you should know better than me, there's... t-there's nothing I can do- I'm n-not as powerful as you, I'm... I'm s-sorry--" Cassius slowly backed up, genuine regret and guilt in his eyes as he stared at Tate...
And then he sheathed his sword, turned- and ran for it. He dashed towards the wall of soldiers, before leaping into the air over them, using some of their shoulders as points to kick off before reaching the other side of them and vanishing into the twisting alleys of the city- he didn't harm a single soldier, not wishing to bring any of their wrath down on him. As it were, he'd consider himself lucky if they let him go that easily...

*Exit*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:30 am

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

Tate visibly cringed at Eve's sudden shout--however it was Cassius that caught his attention immediately after. He stared at Cassius for a moment, his eyes wide in what seemed like utter shock. Out of everyone there--he had expected Cassius to remain with him. And yet, there he went, dashing across the Paladin troops and out into the city...
This distraction allowed for Eve to get in close--and before he could so much as dodge, several of her slashes landed, causing some pretty nasty gashes through his flesh--although, just as she had planned, nothing fatal was hit. He remained frozen there for a moment, as if still registering what had just happened--and by the time that he finally managed to stumble back, he had sustained quite a fair amount of damage--and he was in a lot of pain. In fact--he hadn't felt this much pain all at once in a long, long time. It had been so long since he'd been seriously injured, that he'd practically forgotten what it felt like.

"...Ow..." he said after a moment, his voice coming out slightly hoarse as he looked down at himself--the reality that he had just been sliced up like a hunk of meat finally hitting him. "F-Fuck...fuck...!" He stumbled back a few more steps, actually paying so little attention that he tripped over one of his own snakes, tumbling down to one knee. The moment he realized his position, though, he immediately tried to stand up again--only managing to aggravate his injuries and flopping back onto his butt. He didn't have a high pain threshold--he might have had a fairly high one as a child, but over the years of decadence and self-importance, using his psychic powers for everything and rarely being hit--that pain tolerance had faded. His breathing began to quicken again as he realized in that moment that he was finally, truthfully, fully backed into a corner. He didn't even realize as a tear streaked down either side of his face, sheerly on reflex from his body from the pain--he made no noise other than his harried breathing, his eyes darting back and forth across the room as he began backing up along the floor, leaving a trickled bloody trail as he went. "Wh...What is this...? Th-This wasn't supposed to happen...this wasn't supposed to fucking happen...! You--You can't do this to me--! Who do you people think you are?! I--I'm Tate FUCKING Amaranth, you can't just--j-just..." With each and every word he spoke, his voice seemed to be filled with more and more uncertainty and panic. "I'm...I'm better than all of you! All of you, dammit! I-I didn't go through so much SHIT just for this...! F-Fuck--" He made a move to stand up, but lurched a bit as the pain from his injuries hit him again, and he stood there half up, half down, curled over on himself and wincing as he slowly stood himself upright. He looked around the room at the people around him, practically trembling--not with anger now. He pressed himself up against the remaining bit of wall nearest to himself, staining the now dusty white with bright crimson. "None of you know a damn thing...I worked too hard for this to end here...! Fuck...fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK! GET AWAY FROM ME! ALL OF YOU JUST STAY AWAY!" As he shouted, a broiling sea of snakes began rising up from around him, beginning to weave themselves into something that looked much like a tree-trunk made out of the snakes' bodies, rising up around Tate in what seemed to be some sort of shield. "I'm not about to lose--I'm not gonna fucking lose--! Not now, and not like this!" He seemed to be on the brink of emotional collapse--and his frantic gaze soon enough looked through the cracks in his wall of snakes, and eventually landed on Eve. His breathing seemed to hitch a bit--that blazingly white dress and blade of hers showed bright even through his wall. "This...This is all your fault, Eve! Fucking--just--just die already! GO TO HELL!" With that, several hundred spirals of snakes shaped into spikes burst out from the snake wall, flying out towards the blonde, full with the intent to kill her. "GO TO HELL GO TO HELL GO TO HELL GO TO HELL...!" His voice cracked part of the way through, as his mind and emotional state were close to being--cracked apart and broken down. For the first time in years, he was fearing for his life, all the while experiencing the defeat of his long, long-awaited plans crumbling down--and at this point, it was almost too much to bear.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next