Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

+7
The Hidden Spring
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
11 posters

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:30 pm

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 Bravery3_zps208dde0a

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
-------------------------------------
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

Bravery watched Jackal carefully as he said that he didn't want to be a detective--and then Excalibrator came out. Now, Bravery had been too busy fighting handicorns in the tower to have watched the broadcast that had been of the top floor--so this was his first time seeing Excalibrator. And yet, his eyes lit up in recognition and he smiled, pointing at the huge dildo and remarking happily,
"Oh, hey! Gabriel has a bunch of those, except smaller, and not on a sword!" He paused for a moment, listening to Jackal saying that he was going to blow up the walls, then quickly spoke again, as if to advise Jackal, "Oh, but wait! You can't just use that on the walls without the proper preparation! Trust me, Gabriel taught me everything I know!" He put his hands onto his hips, striking a heroic pose and smiling proudly before continuing. "Before you use a shake stick on anyone--or any walls--you need to do the proper foreplay and preparation first! Otherwise, it won't be as fun, and it'll hurt a lot more! Trust me on this one--if you want the walls to give you their treasures, then you've got to take it nice and slow! Right, Gabriel?" He looked at Gabriel then and grinned as if he hadn't totally just said the most embarrassing thing ever without realizing it--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant)

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:22 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 Gabriel39_zpscc3bc320

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-------------------------
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Gabriel had sort of silently been holding his breath as Jackal seemed to be abandoning the dynamite idea, but when he pulled out what appeared to be a rather large dildo-sword, he sort of just... froze. And he started blushing a bit just seeing it, from the mere shock- and then... Bravery started chattering. And with Bravery's first sentence... he felt his jaw dropping and his cheeks burning as he whirled to stare at the masked male, clearly embarrassed and shocked. And... as he continued, it only got worse, to the point where Gabriel's face felt like it was on fire and STILL the other wasn't stopping. The redhead ended up hiding his face in his hands in embarrassment, knowing that trying to silence him was pointless at this rate...
When finally Bravery was quiet, Gabriel dared to peek up at him, still flushed a bright red and rather embarrassed for all of that to have just been spouted off to Jackal.
... Which he realized could end up worse than most. Jackal was clearly insane, who knew he might go telling that to...
"... Y-yeah, sure--" Groaning, he rubbed his face before slowly lowering his hands, though still flushed. He... couldn't really believe that had just happened. "... We... have to talk later--" he muttered to Bravery, before he slowly looked over to Jackal to see how he reacted to all of that. He certainly didn't have anything to say, Bravery had kind of done that already. Hopefully... as embarrassing as it was... that would make Jackal not blow up walls...?

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:38 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 Donqui13

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 Jackal10
NOT Jack Harrison
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Jackal was about to activate Black Mamba mode when Bravery spoke up again "Eh...!?" he rose an eyebrow to Bravery as he spoke. Gabriel had these too? Jackal was surprised "Really!? MORE THAN ONE...!? He must be quite the formidable fighter...!" this was honestly surprising to the Jackal! Jackal kinda just stood there listening in interest as Bravery spoke, and Gabriel replied in so few words "Foreplay huh...?" this had really got Jackal thinking. Gabriel spoke in so few words, which impressed the blonde. He must have truly been wise master monk or something! Jackal thought for a few moments until he jumped up in enlightenment "I GET IT NOW! THE TREASURES WILL BE MINE!" Jackal then ran off. He returned a few minutes later, dragging a table and placing it against the wall, then placing a seat across from the wall for Jackal to sit in. Jackal sat down then placed a candle on the table, dimly lighting it "This will be a long and arduous journey... but I will fulfill my promise..." he spoke to himself. Then he turned his head to Bravery and Gabriel "This is gonna take awhile-" he spoke, before turning back to the wall and resting his chin against his arm, staring at it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Excalibrator... GOOOOOOO!!"
Jackal Theme - Monochrome Memory
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:43 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery watched Jackal curiously as the man left--and then he came back and set up the candle and the table and all. Bravery paused for a moment, then grinned.
"Hey, I can help!" He trotted over towards the table, using a hand to try to slick back his bangs to look all fancy, and only succeeding in just making them kind of messy--before he stood next to the table in the most professional way he could muster, before speaking in a very super-duper official voice, "Good evening, you two, and welcome to our fine restaurant! I'm Bravery, and I'll be your super-waiter tonight--would either of you two like anything to drink--?" Best plan. Best.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:52 am

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Gabriel just sort of stared at the next few things that happened, not really sure what was going on anymore. Why... what... so now there was a table and a candle and-- ... there was still dynamite on the floor. He somewhat noticed this after staring at the candle for a good few seconds, and after looking repeatedly between the flame and the various explosives, he decided it might be a good thing if that wasn't there. Who knew what might happen with that candle- Quickly, while Bravery was busy being a waiter, he scurried around picking up dynamite and shoving it into a more safe place, double checking once he was done before he sort of just backed away and sat down on a bench to watch, not particularly wishing to be any part of what was going on.
His... his boyfriend was insane, wasn't he?

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:26 am

NOT Jack Harrison

Jackal continued to stare at it until Bravery showed up as a waiter, this did not strike Jackal as odd at all, as a matter of fact he was delighted! He'd always wanted a super-waiter! Jackal held his nose and tried to speak in a snooty tone "Uh- yeah- one bottle of the finest champagne- thank you." and then he focused back at the wall, trying to stare at it in a way as if he was staring at it seductively. Unfortunately this was Jackal, his insanity combined with his twisted expression made him look incredibly scary. This staring continued for awhile, until he gave up and pulled out Excalibrator again "BWAHAHAHA! OKAY! THAT WAS ENOUGH FOREPLAY! I'MGONNABLOWUPTHISWALLNOW!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:37 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery actually left for a moment when Jackal ordered his drinks--and then came back later with what appeared to be a bottle of grape juice. He put it down onto the table--only to see that Jackal was pretty much done with the date already, apparently--
"Hang on--did you even give the wall a present? Like flowers or something?" Bravery asked, being totally serious. "A good date can be ruined if you don't make it romantic enough! You need to tell the wall how pretty its eyes are, and compliment its outfit and give it presents and whatnot! Trust me--if you move too fast, then your date will probably smack you in the face." He smiled knowingly, nodding as if he totally knew exactly what he was talking about--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:35 pm

NOT Jack Harrison

Jackal was JUST about to activate Black Mamba mode when Bravery walked onto the scene again with grape juice. Bravery managed to stop Jackal- again, from destroying the wall. When asked if he had a gift for the wall, Jackal suddenly dropped Excalibrator "Oh. my. god. I FORGOT! YEAH I DOOO!" Jackal then pulled out a pair of fuzzy dice and tossed them to the wall "For you wall~!" he spoke quite confidently. But then he grabbed Excalibrator again "But I already did a lots of theeee romantics! CAN I DO THE THING NOW!?" he lifted Excalibrator upwards into the air triumphantly "I HAVE THE POOOWWWEEEEEEEEEEERRRRR!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:42 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery thought for a moment while Jackal was claiming that he hAAAD THE POWERRRRR--then, he seemed to suddenly think of something.
"Oh, I almost forgot!" he exclaimed. "Before you do anything like that, you've got to ask the wall if it's okay with doing that before getting married--and if it's not okay with it, then you've got to get married, first!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:55 pm

NOT Jack Harrison

Jackal was ONCE AGAIN just about to activate Black Mamba mode when Bravery stopped him once more "Oh...?" Jackal probably would have frowned if he could, because he really couldn't. He kind of just stared at the wall for quite some time as he listened to Bravery, and even after it. Jackal then brought Excalibrator down and walked to the wall "So wall- d-do you mind... if we do this before we get married...?" Jackal was pretty sure he heard it say yes- OR it was just Ivy's rather loud chatter upstairs, he could not tell. Either way he took that as a yes "WALL SAYS YES!" Jackal grabbed Excalibrator rather quickly and activated Black Mamba mode, the device began to glow purple and vibrate at a VERY dangerous frequency "KYAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:42 pm

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*

Gabriel kind of just sat where he was and avoided dealing with the situation as best he could- but he couldn't help but hear what was going on, and how Bravery kept stalling- though perhaps unintentionally... When he heard Excalibrator starting up though, he jolted to attention, his eyes flicking over to the wall. Well shit- Scrambling to his feet, the redhead darted over, though he was smart enough not to get between Jackal and the wall. "Wait!! You... you can't-- You can't uh... You can't marry someone you just met today!! You just-- can't!!" he cried, hoping this would work... because if not, they'd best say good bye to some walls.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:57 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"Yeah! You guys totally need to have a montage, first--" Bravery added onto the end of Gabriel's objection, grinning. "No awesome relationship is complete without a super cool montage! You need to do a bunch of fun stuff with the wall, then go meet the wall's parents, then do the rehearsal dinner, and a bunch of stuff--"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:59 pm

NOT Jack Harrison

Jackal ONCE AGAIN was stopped, at this point the blonde let out a sigh, listening to what Bravery and Gabriel had to say to him. Well that made sense, why didn't he think of that "I see no reason not to...! Alrighty then- just gotta put down this thing-" and Jackal did indeed put Excalibrator down on the table. There was a problem though, he had forgotten to take if off Black Mamba mode. Jackal put the weapon down in a swift motion, as if he had slammed it against the table- which counted as a swing for the device it seemed because the mere motion of Jackal putting the weapon down on the table let out a massive sonic slash that screeched violently against the metal walls of Carrion Land as Jackal took away the wall's virginity. The screeches were followed by a blast that pushed Jackal back, though at this point the needless loudness and violence had got Jackal into a frenzy of laughter. By the end of the ordeal, there was a massive hole in the wall... along with the floor, showing some of the dirt and stone under the metal flooring. Also it seemed that everyone in the base had heard that, because footmen from all over the base were hurrying down to see what the commotion was, expecting an attack. On the bright side though, it turned out that the pool and hot tub were indeed hidden behind that wall. Jackal removed himself from the wall he was shot into and rose his arms up in triumph "Wooooh! IT WAS THE WALL ALL ALONG! IT WAS THE WALLL! KYAHAHAHAHA!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:41 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"Holy chlorinated water, Batman! There really WAS a pool back there!" Bravery exclaimed, jogging forward and hopping through the hole in the wall into the room that held the pool and the hot tub. "This is awesome! But--oh--I don't have a bathing suit--oH WELL--" Bravery proceeded to kick his shoes off, then run to the pool--leaping into it with all of his clothes still on, only to resurface a few moments later-- "cOOOOLD--iT'S AWESOME--bUT COLD--"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:53 am

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*

Gabriel sighed and began to relax when it seemed yet another disaster had been averted, but seemingly without thinking Jackal slammed down his giant vibrating dildo- and caused the wall to just sort of... explode. Now, the redhead was kind of not expecting that- so he instinctively dropped to the ground and covered his head until it was over, sort of staring as dust slowly settled, and...
... Was that a pool?
Gabriel sort of just stared for a moment as Bravery was chattering, his brain not really processing anything up until the point where the superhero just sort of dove into the water. That's what finally got him moving, and he slowly stood and approached the hole in the wall, smiling faintly as Bravery complained of the cold.
"... Has this... been here the entire time...?"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat May 10, 2014 8:39 pm

NOT Jack Harrison

Jackal began to dance to congratulate himself for discovering the great and almighty pool "HEEHEHEHEHEHEEE! IT WAS HERE! OH JACK YOU SNEAKY POOCHIE!" Then Bravery just kind of jumped into the pool. Without a bathing suit! WOW HE WAS SO EXTREME " Jackal happy!" he announced, completely missing how Gabriel didn't seem to completely understand what was going on here. Really, Jackal didn't even think about just what this meant. Why did Jack build a pool into Carrion Land!? why was it hidden!? The pool seemed perfectly clean and new, but it been left with no one taking care of it for at least 8 months. Nothing here seemed to add up! Not that Jackal noticed " I FOUND IT! I AM THE BESTEST! KYAHAHAHAHA!" he jumped up in down in happiness, then he put Excalibrator back in his coat "Okay so- Jackal thinks he should probably tell Ry-Ry about this, yeah! BUUUUUUUT- Pool... hmmm..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat May 10, 2014 9:20 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"Well, whether it's been here the whole time or not, it's great!" Bravery chirped cheerfully as he treaded water. "C'mon, you guys should get into the water! This is great! I haven't even seen a pool since I was back home in Sunnydale!" He looked around the room, grinning--and then he saw it. In the corner of the room, there was a basket of pool toys. "Holy smokes--" Hastily, Bravery got himself out of the pool, speed walking over to the basket--since running at pools was a no-no--and pulled out a brightly colored blue pool noodle. Then, he proceeded to leap back into the pool with the pool noodle. "yEEEEEAHHHH--"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat May 10, 2014 9:47 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"And this is where the weapons are kept. Along with other things... I think we have a pool down here." Mocha said as she began walking down the hall. She heard splashing and peeked behind the corner to see Bravery and Gabriel, and Jackal. "Huh... Hello everyone. This is Agan."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat May 10, 2014 9:49 pm

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*

"... I'm good, thanks--" Gabriel muttered when Bravery tried to suggest he get in the water, scooting back some so he wasn't within easy splashing range. "I'll just be-- over here--" Awkwardly, the redhead backed away and then found somewhere he could sit where he was out of range of the water but could still see, not really sure if it'd be wise to leave Jackal and Bravery alone down here. They were both a little too insane for him to find that safe...
Then Mocha happened, and he lifted his head to stare at her, before he glanced at who she was with- and wrinkled his nose with distaste, before looking away again. He didn't trust new people-- especially not odd looking ones like that. But he would only be criticized if he said anything... so he kept quiet, shrugging and offering a tiny wave towards her to show he had heard, at least.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun May 11, 2014 12:35 am

NOT Jack Harrison

Jackal shook his fist wildly in the air "YOU GO SUPERHERO DOOD! YOU GOOOOO!" he yelled, before running around in circles. Jackal then fell on his side, rolled on the ground, then jumped back up and ran further away from the pool "OHHHH MYYY GAWWWWD! I GOTTA TELL THE OTHERS!" he announced, before skipping upwards. Jackal was a very confused man, but he was sure of one thing, he just discovered a pool/hot tub in Carrion Land and he had to TELL THE WORLD! Jackal eventually skipped away, his maniacal laughter still echoing through the third floor even after the blonde had left.
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun May 11, 2014 12:45 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 Agan6

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit
~______________________________________________~

Agan looked around. Now this was his thing. He looked around and this was awesome. Yeah, he wasn't needed...but you know, something could happen.
"This is awesome. Wow." and then Jackel happened. "Hiiiiii-oh uh, Byyye?" that was a thing. He looked at the other two. "Heyya guys! Names Agan. I'm just lookin around. Nice to meet you guys." he was polite to both Gabe and Bravery. No need to not be polite. "Hey Mocha, I think I should be getting back. I don't want to overstay my welcome."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun May 11, 2014 12:47 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"Oh, hi Mocha!" Bravery called, waving at her from where he was floating around in the pool with his pool noodle. "Look, we found the pool! Is that a friend of yours? Do you guys wanna get in the pool? Be careful, though, it's cold!" Bravery paused for a moment, then noticed that the pool noodle had a hole in the end and grinned, dunking it down into the water, filling the noodle with water before calling to Gabriel, "Hey, Gabriel, watch this!" He lifted one end of the noodle pointing up into the air, then blew into the other end, squirting water out of the hole and up into the air in a stream that proceeded to come right back down on top of his head, which only made him laugh a bit. "Are you sure that you don't want to come in? This is really fun!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun May 11, 2014 12:56 am

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Good-bye Jackal." Mocha said as she crossed her arms and looked back at Agan. "Yes... Thank you for visiting. I'll be going with you to show you out. You can get lost here." Mocha said before smiling back at Bravery. "Oh I will come in when I get my suit." Mocha said as she lead Agan out of the place.

WHEN that was done Mocha came back with a bathing suit. "This looks very nice Bravery." Mocha said as she dipped a foot into the pool and began to get in.

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 Screenshot2014-05-11at121413AM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun May 11, 2014 1:36 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 Agan6

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit

"Thanks. Bye you guys." With that, Agan was shown out by Mocha. He did notice bike was gone. "Oh shit...hmm." he took out a little button. He rigged the bike with a bomb. He pressed it, heard an explosion a good bit away, and then walked home. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Mon May 12, 2014 1:03 am

Carrion Land // Third Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
After what seemed like forever Rika got out of the lift on the third floor down trying to remember where the weapons cache and workshop was in this hallway, she walked for a bit and heard something that sounded like splashing, confused she stopped looked around, and followed that noise to what looked like a pool with Bravery,Mocha and Gabriel all inside she stopped and stared at the pool for a moment and then her team mates and made a small awkward wave as she lit another cigarette "um, hi do you guys know where the weapons area and workshop is, Im still new here and I'm a bit lost on my way to rework some of the old weapons" 

Theme- Six gun quota - Seether 

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next