Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central City // The Crater (Vacant)

+5
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
RichNuttyTaste
MercutianUnknown
The Hidden Spring
9 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 5 Empty Re: Central City // The Crater (Vacant)

Post  Not Manchee Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:53 pm

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 5 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 5 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 5 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    ﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy looked at Pugsy with utter disbelief as he told her that Daisy was gone, seeming...very confused. Normally, the greenette would probably be as irresponsible as the greaser in Daisy matters, both of them were kind of terrible parents...but somehow hearing it being said after going through the trauma of Ghost made her worry immensely. Also she sort of needed her. But mostly it was the missing daughter thing that made her eyes go wider.

"GONE?!"

This would have come out as a shriek had she been at her full strength, but she was still recovering from the blood loss, so it came out faint yet panicked. She looked at Isaac as he spoke up, staring at him in disbelief.

"Don't you have ANY idea where she could have gone?! There's...there's dangerous people out there right now. Weren't we in a war or something!?"

Because obviously No Man's Land was NORMALLY a perfectly safe place to leave mentally ill little girls to run around and have fun in.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 5 Empty Re: Central City // The Crater (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:43 pm

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 5 710

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 5 Layout12
Pugsy Marcone
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Pugsy jumped somewhat as Pugsy shrieked "UH- UHM- UH- UHM-!" he erratically looked from right to left, for anything that could potentially help get Ivy to not freak out. He immediately ran off and grabbed an old broken broom, showing it to Ivy "I FOUND DAISY! THIS IS DAISY RIGHT!?" he asked, tossing the broom to her, because Pugsy was in fact very high strung and didn't deal with stress well. He began to pace around "I THINK I FOUND DAISY!" he yelled, before a rock was thrown at Ivy's feet. Only about a minute later Pugsy picked up Isaac "I THINK I FOUND DAISY!" he yelled before tossing Isaac too.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 5 Empty Re: Central City // The Crater (Vulture Team)

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:46 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 5 SouryuuLeonfull1585660

Isaac felt like shit now that Ivy was freaking out. Shit. Why did he have to go do that to her? He looked up to see what was going on as Pugsy started to freak out as well. This was not a good sight. Two people freaking out means that he can't freak out or else finding Daisy will never be accomplished. This fact was proven when Pugsy picked him and tossed him over to Ivy. Isaac's face was full of red from embarrassment. "I AM NOT DAISY!" He gave Pugsy a tiny glare before he thought on where could she be as he placed his right index finger and thumb on his chin. "Hm if I had to think where Daisy was, she might be in desolate places like Funland or the old Inquisitor Tower. But then again came from what she said about helping other people who would appreciate her so maybe back to where the new Inquisitor is..." Isaac thought long and hard before an idea came to his head. He scooted over to where Ivy was as he placed a hand onto her shoulder to see if that calmed her down. "Hey Ivy...sorry that this is my fault and all but right now I need your help. Daisy is practically like you so you two probably share a same mindset so I need to know, if you were in her shoes where would you have run off to?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:02 pm

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 5 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

Ivy facepalmed as Pugsy started freaking out. They weren't going to get anywhere if SHE started freaking out too, like she was planning to do, though... So for a while a rational mindset took over, and she grabbed Pugsy's shoulders after he was done throwing things (and Isaac).

"PUGSY. STAHP."

She said firmly, then pointed at the sky.

"GUMBY CANNOT SEE YOUR WEAKNESS."

This was an important point to make..though she seemed to show weakness about a whole lot of things while Gumby could be watching...but she had her ways of preventing Gumby-espionage. Probably. One could assume maybe.. ANYWHORE. The greenette looked at Isaac as he apologized and tried to help, but obviously she only saw what he did wrong, because Ivy did that a lot with people.

"Are you saying that Daisy isn't UNIQUE?! That she's just a CLONE of me or something?! I will NOT accept such things being said about my daughter!"

She was getting distracted...but this was important.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:13 pm

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 5 810

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy stopped when Ivy said so "Yes ma'am!" he replied to her, standing up as straight as a pole, because apparently Ivy had such sway over how he acted. It just worked that way, don't ask. He looked up to the sky as Ivy spoke of Gumby. He stared openly at the dark, cloudy sky "..." his eyes widened, and eventually, Pugsy began to cry. The greaser then fell to his knees and began to sob excessively as he yelled "YOU'RE RIGHT! I HAVE SHOWN WEAKNESS TO GUMBY! THE HORROR! THE HOOOOOORRRROOOORRR!" one could perhaps say that Pugsy was being a little to melodramatic. Just a little. Then Isaac said Daisy wasn't unique "FOR SHAME ISAAC! FOR SHAAAME!" but then he focused back on Ivy "By the way where have you been? And why were you bleeding? IS WEAR I'M GONNA PUNCH THE PERSON THAT DID THIS TO YOU... A LOT! AND YEAH!" Pugsy really wanted to punch whomever did this, because that was kind of how he dealt with all his problems. Violence hadn't failed him thus far.

"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 5 Empty Re: Central City // The Crater (Vulture Team)

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:25 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac was confident that this was going to work but he was taken aback by all this when Ivy and Pugsy started yelling at him for thinking that Daisy wasn't unique and all. "Oh no no no! Daisy is totally unique! I mean look at all these killer bears around us that Daisy made! Pretty spiffy huh!" He did a nervous laugh as the two seemed to focus on other stuff as well since it was probably a good question to ask where Ivy was this whole time. He just sat there and watched what the two were going to do next.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:43 pm

Ivy didn't really know what to do as Pugsy started sobbing about Gumby. She was...pretty glad that he was taking her seriously. Finally someone understood the threat of Gumby! He wasn't gonna be okay. But she could try to help...so she hugged him, not needing to get down because short.

"We can work through this!"

She promised, and approved as the greaser also stood up for Daisy's uniqueness. It was important to defend their daughter's uniqueness. She just hissed at Isaac, showing that she was still keeping an eye on him..

"YOU'RE ON PAROLE, MISTER."

Aaaand then the focus was back on her. She probably should have tried to calm Pugsy down, because he was getting agitated again, but she kind of really wanted him to punch Ghost a lot. She didn't like people fucking with her mind.

"Well I was sort of working on making more cool weapons for us! Then this artificial-flavored motherfucker started talking to me and saying some totally stupid stuff and lying to me...and then she cut me so I bled. WE SHOULD TOTALLY PUNCH HER. REPEATEDLY. Then find our- I mean her 'father'. And punch him too. Punch MANY things. Then bathe them in acid. Sounds good."

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:52 pm

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 5 810

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy let out a small smile as Ivy hugged him, mostly because after how long it'd been since he was separated from her, he'd completely forgotten how nice hugs felt. And boy did they feel really nice, Pugsy was about to smother her in his chest before she started talking about what happened to her. So someone attacked her? And something about a father "Father...? What about your... her father?" he asked, not quiet getting her story "Listen... I don't really get what went down... but if she hurt you... I'm going to kill her..." he told Ivy with a straight face, he really meant it too. Pugsy was pretty defensive over Ivy, he would legitimately murder anyone whom harmed Ivy, and in cold blood too, whether they hurt her emotionally or physically it didn't matter. The man stood back up on his feet and smiled to Ivy "Okay so where is she so I can punch her a lot!?" he asked, eagerly ready to begin his search. He hadn't realized it yet... but the man felt a certain chill overcome his body... as if someone was watching him...

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:06 pm

Ivy shook her head as Pugsy seemed as confused as she was about the father thing..She didn't want to think about it until she could get confirmation from Daisy, but at the same time she wanted to hunt Ghost down and force HER to tell her everything too. The greenette was kampfing pretty hard.

"I..don't know either, Pugs. This is just really confusing...so we should hurt it."

As he vowed to kill her, Ivy couldn't help but hug him tighter, because killing people that she thought were dumb was the best way for anyone to prove their love to the Ives. The problem was..

"So I actually have no idea where she is...probably somewhere that reeks of GUMBY..."

She smiled sheepishly, realizing now that getting Pugsy all worked up then not having a location or a person for him to channel all the energy into...might be a problem. She hadn't noticed anything weird going on, she was much too involved in thinking about where she could find Ghost so Pugsy could punch her...

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:13 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac watched as the two kept on talking as Ivy hissed over to him and told him that he was on parole. He wondered how many times this was now that Ivy was angry at him. Too much to count. He kept on listening in as she explained who attacked her and who this father was? Isaac had no idea what she was talking about as he just kept watching, not noticing the chill that was on Pugsy at the moment. They then talked more about who the person was and what they should do as Isaac thought of something. "Here's an idea. Why don't you two go fight this person that did harm to you Ivy and I'll go and try to find Daisy. We need some way to communicate towards one another though." He then pulled out the Gangsta Phone that was still on him when they went to go save Pugsy back at the Black Dragon headquarters. He didn't know what to think of this device since the one time it came on the person kept thinking he was Ryder. He shook his head and looked back at the two. "Do either of you have another one of these and some way to configure a way so we can talk to one another?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:26 pm

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 5 04308880-8521-4065-b68c-f820505676a6_zpsd0c0c120
Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 5 Layout11
Of the Black Dragon Clan

Pugsy looked to Ivy with a dumbfounded expression when she stated that she indeed, in fact, did not know where Ghost was. Without a place to go, whether it be to look for his daughter or punch someone in the face... Pugsy was lost. "Oh..." he muttered, a blank look on his face as he attempted to get the cogs in his mind working again. Even as Isaac suggested a logical way of going about this, Pugsy had that same blank stare. He just needed a location to go to and a person to punch, otherwise it was just too confusing "So... I punch the phone...?" he asked, only for yet another shiver to run down Pugsy's spine as a familiar voice echoed through the crater.

"Guess whoooo's back!?" Lao's voice rang as he skidded down into the crater once again. Sporting a fashionable hat and with a collection of cards already in his hands, he immediately tipped his hat to the group "What's up dorks? OH- there's a lady with you now!? Now there's a strange though- you nerds having females around you! HOW. STRANGE. HA!" this time seemed to be a bit different now however, as there was another figure with Lao. It was Mr. Bear, standing behind Lao "Oh she could do much better than either of you!" he continued to taunt them, before pointing one of his cards to Isaac "Sooooo... Imma guess you're still injured and easily killable. Yeah?"

Pugsy immediately jumped in front of Ivy, to keep himself between her and the Black Dragon Clan, THEY were the threats, and he already knew he didn't like them... or at least the old guy... Pugsy had never seen the bear before... and honestly was rather confused by his existence in general. But he understood that at the very least Lao was a threat and if that man got even remotely close to Ivy he'd attack "Isaac..." he muttered, giving the blonde a look to signal that he should probably deal with this. They did share a manly deal after all, they'd let each other deal wit their opponents without getting in the way. Isaac kept out of his way with Kylie, and Pugsy wanted to do the same with Isaac... so long as Isaac didn't go and die on them.

"You may call me Mister Lao, it is -very- nice to meet you!"

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 5 Gif_210
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:36 pm

Ivy considered Isaac's plan, which was actually pretty solid...but Pugsy was evidently still confused.

"DID WE BREAK THE PUGS?!"

She asked, waving her hand in front of the greaser's face, but then Lao happened. She had no idea who the man was..but Pugsy seemed to recognize him. She was more interested in the bear-thing that was going on behind the man, though. Also the man's hat. Peeking around Pugsy, she spoke to Lao.

"Cool hat bro...that's a nice bear too. Where'd you get them?"

She was pretty sure Lao would tell her where this cool 'Bears, Hats and Beyond' was located if she complimented him first, yeah. Except he was also calling Pugsy and Isaac dorks...and she guessed the other stuff he was saying wasn't too nice either, so she scowled once that had processed.

"HEY. I totally CANNOT do better! And only I can say mean things to Isaac, son!"

She announced, because Lao needed to get his shit straight.

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:10 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

"No no Pugsy you don't punch the phone. We need it for communication-" Before he could continue however, a voice rang out as Isaac groaned. Was he serious? Did this man seriously come back after a few hours of kicking his ass? Isaac dred the fact that this man was here again and the bear didn't help either. Just looking at the man's new attire was already bugging Isaac as he looked at Pugsy as the man motioned him to do something about it. The blonde simply nodded as he walked over to where Lao was as he practically ignored everything the man said. "Alright Lao I'm tired of seeing your face. Just why can't you simply let me rest for a day. Is that too much to ask? I mean look at me covered in bandages. I'm a wreck!" Isaac continued to whine and groan some more as Ivy talked about him which made the blonde agreed. "Yeah! The only ones that get to make fun of me are Ivy and Daisy-wait...that didn't come out right..." He grabbed his head and yelled about how stupid he was before he composed himself again and took out one of the new cards Daisy made. He stared at the card. Would this card really help him now? He didn't even know what it did as he shook his head again. No. He had to believe in these cards that she made for him as Isaac threw it at Lao, hoping to see what the card did.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:07 pm

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 5 04308880-8521-4065-b68c-f820505676a6_zpsd0c0c120
Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 5 Layout11
Of the Black Dragon Clan

Pugsy tried to move his arms around to cover Ivy's peaking eyes, as if her looking at him would do any damage or something "I-Ivy! Now's not the time!" he called out to her, suddenly grabbing the greenette and lifting her over his shoulders "Isaac... we're gonna go the Funland to look for our daughter... don't... don't die. You'll probably disappoint Buddi and Daisy a lot..." he told the blonde before turning his back on the whole scene. He knew what was going to go down, and he didn't want Ivy to be here to suffer from the fallout.
(EXIT PUGSY AND IVY)

Lao's grin widened as Isaac spoke "Tired of my face eh...? Well I suppose I can arrange for your death at an earlier date, that way you won't have to look at it quite as long!' he enthusiastically replied, before raising his cards upwards to match Isaac. Isaac threw his card, to which Isaac threw a card towards it to counter. Said card of Isaac's blew up into a sphere of glue, Lao's card was absorbed by it and it continued to fly towards the elderly man. It was flung towards his hand, coating his fingers and his cards in glue and preventing him from throwing anymore follow up cards "Well well... I suppose its time to get to business! Mr. Bear! I believe its time you show this boy how cuddly you can be! BY SLICING HIM TO PIECES THAT IS!" he yelled, making a statement that amde absolutely no sense.

"You may call me Mister Lao, it is -very- nice to meet you!"

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 5 Gif_210
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:28 pm

Mr Bear
Beplushed Menace of the Black Dragon Clan

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 5 Bb0807b6-58ea-46f2-8c8e-f05e1b67444c_zps1cf54492

Mr Bear stood behind Lao, creepily quiet as his dead eyes stared at Isaac coldly. He did not react to Ivy's comments or Isaac's Lao attack, only reacting when it became clear that it was his time to act. With a nod of his oversized, furry head, he flew at the blonde, his katana slicing at the boy's midsection with unnatural speed.

"I would appreciate it if the 'cuddly' comments were left strictly in the headquarters."

He commented, because maybe 'cuddly' wasn't the most effective adjective when trying to scare an enemy. Possibly.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:51 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac listened to what Pugsy said and gave him a nod. There was no way he was going to lose, not when Buddi would be sad. He didn't get why Daisy would be as well though. She would be happy if he died since all the times she threatened to kill him and all. He watched as Lao's card was eaten by his glue card as it hit the man's hand. A smile formed on his face as he had no idea that it was that kind of card and thankful that the card that Daisy made worked. So far so good. But then Lao spoke again with the bear this time. That bear? How dangerous is that bear? Isaac knew better than to underestimate a bear since the ones Daisy made almost killed him and all. He saw as the bear nodded before disappearing all of a sudden. This made Isaac's eyes go wide as he tried to figure out where that bear was. Before he knew it however, the bear was right in front of him as he tried to slice at his midsection. Oh shit! He leapt to his side but he wasn't fast enough as the balde cut open the bandages on his side as a wound was now there with blood seeping out. This was not good. A two on one fight was already not in his favor even more now as he tch'd himself and took out an explosive card as he threw it at the bear as he ran back, trying to get some distance between him and the bear.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:51 pm

Mr Bear

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 5 Bb0807b6-58ea-46f2-8c8e-f05e1b67444c_zps1cf54492

Mr Bear seemed to give zero shits about what Isaac might do against him, and he kept on advancing, even as the explosive card was thrown. The force of the card should have blown him back quite a lot, hurting him significantly, but the bear-like thing was only thrown back slightly, and he continued to go after Isaac in a cold, mechanical, ruthless manner, slashing at the back of the blonde's legs with his katana.

"Nice hair. I can make new friends out of that hair."

He commented in a monotone, robotic voice, his emotionless eyes blank as ever.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:28 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac kept on running before he felt something getting to the back of his legs as slash marks were made on them. This caused the blonde to fall down as he started to scream in pain from the blade attack. Oh shit! This was not good!! He looked around to make sure that Lao wasn't behind him or anything as he looked at his wounds. His waist and legs weren't doing well with blood seeping out now as he heard what Mr. Bear had to say which caused him to be scared even more. No. He can't die. Not now! Isaac slowly got up as his face was full of anger as he took out one of Daisy's glue cards and threw it at the bear before running up close to him and trying to slice him with cards that he had in each hand.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:24 pm

Mr Bear

Mr Bear let Isaac hit him with his cards, but they did not seem able to harm the bear's body, making a clanging sound as they hit. He paused for a moment, looking down at the fine fabric of his clothing, now shredded by the blonde's attacks.

"You are going to pay for that."

The robotic voice said expressionlessly. It was only when he tried to move again that he registered the effect of the glue card...he was unable to advance any further. For a moment, the bear struggled against the sticky substance gluing his feet to the ground, expecting his enhanced strength to be more than a match for the the adhesive...except no. So he stared at it, and his eyes glowed as he tried to generate a solution to this problem; a whirring sound seemed to be coming from inside the bear head as this happened.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:10 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac smirked big when he saw that his cards connected with Mr. Bear. Great! This would slowly slow down the bear! When the clang sound came out however, Isaac had a are you serious written across his face as he expected the worst now especially what the bear just said. He threw his arms in front of himself as closed his eyes as he expected the worst to come only for nothing to happen. A few more seconds passed as he opened his eyes to see what was going on. The bear...was stuck? Isaac sighed a relief to himself as he looked at the bear. Should he attack now? No. It might free that bear and kill him. He started to think on what to do as a light bulb came out of his head and threw another two glue cards at the bear's feet to keep him from moving as he turned his attention to Lao. "Looks like your buddy is in a beary situation if I do say so myself." A smirk came across Isaac again as he took out four explosive cards and threw them at Lao before running back to further the distance between him and the old man.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:15 pm

Mr Bear

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 5 Bb5c1df6-3739-4339-a396-17666e0130b6_zps7162a7f3

If Mr Bear could feel anything at all, he probably would have been pissed. But he didn't seem to do the feel thing. So just the noises of gears turning in his head were a thing. When Isaac turned to attack Lao, Bear's head snapped up, eyes still glowing, and out of the center of his bear forehead flew various ninja stars, each hitting the blonde's explosive cards and making them explode a safe distance away from Lao before the man could be harmed.

"Do not make any more stupid comments."

He said, his voice projecting over to where Isaac was now running off to. With this, the slit where the ninja stars had flown out of grew larger, seeming to be cut deeper into his bear head until half of it literally fell off. Reaching up, it was this half of his head that he threw at the blonde, which then exploded. The other half of Bear's face still concealed what was hiding beneath.

"They are bad and you should feel bad."

He added, then sent his katana flying, aiming right for Isaac's back, intending to cut the blonde boy in half.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:29 pm

Isaac was for certain that the explosive cards would hit Lao. As he turned around to check the cards were hit with ninja stars as Isaac's face was dumbfounded. He turned around to see what happened as he saw one of the scariest things he has ever seen. The way that Me. Bear looked along with half of his head falling off gave this eerie feeling that something bad was going to happen. And yes it did. When the head was thrown at him, the blonde did his best to roll to the side only for the explosion to catch him as the knockback sent him a bit back as burn marks and scars were now on his body. The pain was immense but it didn't feel too bad compared to Pugsy's punching. "Well atleast it can't get any worse..." Isaac muttered to himself before he saw the katana flying at him. Shit! He didn't have time to dodge it as he tried his best to move away only to have the sword impaled him through his left side as the sword stuck out on his back. This lead to him screaming in agony now as the shocks of pain was now overwhelming him as he kept on screaming. Bleeding, scarred and now impaled it just couldn't get any worse for him, he hoped.
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:17 pm

Mr Bear

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 5 Bb5c1df6-3739-4339-a396-17666e0130b6_zps7162a7f3

Mr Bear watched as Isaac fell, an easy target for his attacks, though he was disappointed that the blonde had not been cut in half as he had intended. That would have been good. He attempted to move forwards once more, only to remember that he was glued to the ground...so with his remaining katana, he hacked at the sticky substance, lifting his feet up just enough to actually leave something to slash at. With one swift movement, he was free, and moving towards Isaac steadily, though he did not seem to think that speed was necessary anymore. The blonde was pathetic in his eyes.

"Incorrect. It can get much worse."

He stated as he approached, and another flurry of slashes was sent at Isaac; Bear seemed to be attempting to hack the blonde into as many little pieces as possible.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:54 pm

Isaac was now panting in pain as he didn't have the strength to scream again. The sword sticking out was a huge problem as he didn't feel like it would be best to take it out at the current moment. He sighed as he felt like it was the end of this torture when he heard something that made his heart stopped beating for a second. It couldn't be...it just couldn't be. He looked over to see that Mr. Bear was walking towards him. He had to get out of there, now! Isaac got up slowly as he waited to see what the man would do which wasn't very long as the slashes came in. This might be his chance. Isaac took out a card to use as a shield and waited for the seconds as the shield went away as he threw a card towards the man's exposed face.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:14 pm

Mr Bear

Mr Bear's strikes aimed to kill Isaac quite grotesquely, his mechanical strength making his blows particularly lethal...except they were hitting a shield. It didn't matter, the shield would break eventually, it was bound to with Bear's strength, and that is when Isaac would die. It was quite simple. At least until his head blew up due to card-explosions.
Bear's body barely budged, reacting much like it had previously to the blonde's cards, but it seemed that the card had caught him right in the stripped side of his face; his one exposed weakness. The fizzing and popping of the machinery short-circuiting could be heard as smoke billowed out of the bear's head, concealing it momentarily...until the smoke eventually cleared, revealing a face that would be familiar to Isaac.
Tufts of blonde hair could be recognized amid the burnt scalp, of which only half remained, as the other half, previously turned into machinery, had now been blown to bits. Flaming plush could be spotted in tatters around Bear's immobile body- which was still standing up straight- the only evidence that there had ever been a bear mask concealing the face, or rather, HALF face, that Isaac would now see, almost intact as the mask and robot side had taken the brunt of the explosion. The one blue eye opened, the slightest spark of recognition registering in it as he saw Isaac, followed by a final sigh of defeat, after which Mr Harvey's life extinguished for good:

"Son.."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum