Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central City // The Crater (Vacant)

+5
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
RichNuttyTaste
MercutianUnknown
The Hidden Spring
9 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 7 Empty Re: Central City // The Crater (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:52 pm

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 7 04308880-8521-4065-b68c-f820505676a6_zpsd0c0c120
Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 7 Layout11
Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao grinned as his hit connected with Isaac, but that smiled was quickly wiped off his face as he coughed out more blood "Ugh..." he groaned, looking weakly to Isaac. His fists clenched, he heard what Isaac said and quickly grimaced in return "You're invited to try... but just how do you expect to do so when you have a raving lunatic like myself trying to murder you...?" Lao then immediately ran out towards Isaac, pushing his hands forward as he tried to tackle Isaac to the ground to strangle him "EITHER ONE OF US DIE OR WE BOTH DIE! COME ON LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS! KYAHAHAHAHHAAH!

"You may call me Mister Lao, it is -very- nice to meet you!"

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 7 Gif_210
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 7 Empty Re: Central City // The Crater (Vulture Team)

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:01 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 7 WHjIiti

Isaac looked on as more blood was coming out from Lao's mouth. It wasn't looking good for the old man which got the blonde boy to sigh in relief as it looked like maybe it might be finally over. Nope, spoke too soon. Before he realized what was going on, Lao suddenly started to come out him as both he and the old man fell down to the ground. He didn't know what was going on but he could feel his neck getting tightened as he looked up to see what was happening. Oh shit, Lao's trying to take him out before he dies. Desperation was in Isaac's eyes now as he tried his best to pry off the man from him before he died from the strangulation.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 7 Empty Re: Central City // The Crater (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:17 pm

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 7 04308880-8521-4065-b68c-f820505676a6_zpsd0c0c120
Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao began to laugh maniacally as he choked Isaac "KYAHAHAHAHAHA! COME'N KID! FIGHT ME! FIGHT BACK! HAHAHAHA! JUST TRY AND KILL ME! COME ON! KILL ME! DO IT! DO IT!" he yelled, before he burst out into a fit of coughing, blood dripping from his face as his eyes seemed to lose their willpower, and soon, the rest of his body did too. Lao's grip on Isaac weakened until Lao fell over besides Isaac, panting weakly as he stared up at the sky "..." he let out another weak cough, but it seemed like the man was quickly fading "A long life... wasted..." he muttered "What was it for...?" he whimpered, he could hear the city's battle with the CP Collective not too far from them "Heh... so it's finally happening... everyone's going to die soon..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 7 Empty Re: Central City // The Crater (Vulture Team)

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:00 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Isaac tried his best to fight back against Lao as he could feel his life inching closer and closer to death. This was not the way he wanted to go. He tried his best to push back the man or kick him but his attempts were weak as eh didn't have the strength to move them anymore. Before his eyes fully fell shut, he heard a cough as he opened them up to see that Lao was coughing as the man went to the side of him. Isaac didn't hesitate as he quickly sat up and began his own coughing fit as his throat tried to take back in the loss air from that struggle. He listened in to what Lao had to say as frustration and confusion was on the boy's face. "You lived a long life and now it's going to end like this, what a pathetic way to go...and yet...I guess you served a purpose one way or another..." Before he could catch a sigh of relief, Lao kept on talking more as Isaac crawled over to where Lao was as he looked down at the man. "Just what the hell are you talking about!? What do you mean about everyone's going to die!? You better not die on me yet you old bastard! Tell me!!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:29 pm

Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao let out a weak sigh as Isaac questioned him when as he laid down on the ground "Man... you're stupid AND deft...?" Lao questioned Isaac "You're a mistake kid... your very existence..." he muttered, letting out a light laugh. He continued to stare up at the sky, in which two sparks of light were clashing against one another. Isaac wouldn't know what they were, but Lao did. Charles and Beaumont "Charles made the announcement just above us earlier our little shindig... he intends to kill everyone outside of No Man's Land... he needed an actual human being to do the killing for him though you see... it's against his actual programming to do it himself... but it seems he found an idiot crazy enough to do it for him... or... not... I guess..." he spoke, still staring up at the sky "Either way things are going to hell... Charles wins and the whole earth goes to hell... or that there red spark of light in the air wins... Charles dies... and the world loses its last authority figure... and the whole earth goes to hell anyways! Hahahaha-" Lao's laughter was then caught up by another coughing fit "Either way you're screwed... you all are... you're all as dead as I am! Can't say this whole world doesn't deserve it though!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:19 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Isaac glared at Lao and got ticked at the same time as the man said that he was stupid, deft and had no meaning to exist. That was already pushing his small patience even more before the lights up in the sky got his attention. He looked up as he had no idea what was going on as confusion was plastered onto the boy's face. Isaac then listened in to what Lao had to say as the whole time he heard, his face was full of shock as he had no idea that this was all going on around him. Maybe he was stupid for not noticing. He clenched his fists as he looked at it. "Even if you say that...even if you say that everything is screwed and that we are dead and the outside world...I don't believe it! I will continue to fight and I will make sure that everyone will not die! I don't know how to do that but I promise that I will try my very best to save everyone I can! Only problem is that I don't even know where they are..." He looked at the ground with disappointment lathered onto his face before looking at Lao. "So you old bastard, got any stories or anything you wanna tell me before you kick it? If it makes you happy before you go, we can call it a draw..." He didn't know why he was saying this sort of thing to Lao, but Isaac probably guessed that he didn't like the image of someone dying like this and would probably wanna do something before that person went...even if it was Lao...

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:46 pm

Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao stared up at the sky vacantly, it seemed that they were content with just firing lasers at each other now. It was just blue and red, blue and red, blue and red. Lao was lost in his amazement in this clash of the superhumans, that was, until he heard Isaac's words. And then Lao laughed, he laughed A LOT "WOW! You MUST be an idiot kid...! There isn't anything to fight... if you were to get involved in this you'd be blasted away... your body would be burned to dust... there wouldn't even be a body left. No... the most you can hope for is that your friend Beaumont wins this... and even then you're all in for a world of pain..." really, now was as nice a time as ever to leave this world. Lao began to see a nicer side, at least he wouldn't have to see the hellhole that was the world after either of those two won. Letting out another weak sigh, Lao looked over to Isaac upon being asked for stories, to which the elderly Asian man responded "Heh... sure... I gotta story. I've lived a long time kid... I've seen everything. Charles... The Mistress.... Red Masque... hell, Soraya, Shirley... I was there when the Trust was first formed. And now I see it in their last days. We all once believed in making the world a better place. Of course... I realized that we couldn't control humanity... and no good comes from that type of stuff anyways. Yet... Charles and Xiu kept at it... that's what led us to this point. Really... here's the lesson here kid... live out your life to the fullest and just try and be happy. As you get older... you're gonna want to change the world, make it a better place... change humanity... that sounds nice and dandy, but in the end it brings you down a dark path. You'll end up like me, or Charles..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:03 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Isaac looked back up towards the sky as the lights seem to get even more and more intense as he still tried to make out what was going on up there. It wasn't until what Lao said that got his attention as his eyes widened. 'Jo's...up there...just what the fuck is going on!?' He tried his best to comprehend the situation, trying to make most logic sense of this but decided not to think about it too much as he gripped his hands into fists. Damn there was nothing that he could do and even then, the fact that Lao said that it doesn't matter who wins struck him. "Just what do you mean of this world of pain? What are you trying to tell me Lao." Isaac turned back towards the old man as he took a seat to listen to the man's story. The whole tale fascinated Isaac as Lao seemed to sound wise, well wise from an old crazy man, but that didn't matter as Isaac placed a hand onto his chin to try and think about what to say or what to do. "Wait Lao...what do you mean by becoming like you or Charles? Why did you go to this dark place? This doesn't make any sense!! Just what happened!? Why did it come to this!?" Isaac got close to Lao now as he started to shake the man a little bit hoping for answers.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:16 pm

Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao's eyes began to slowly close, that was, until Isaac started shaking him. Then Lao abruptly widened his eyes as if he had just been awakened in the middle of the night "Woah there- hold it! I'm dying here! At least let me fucking die miserably AND peacefully!" he wasn't quite prone to the idea of being shaken around by Isaac. After regaining his composure however, Lao tried his best to answer Isaac "Listen... all of us... we're what's known as The Trust. Xiu formed the group more than a hundred years ago... with me and Red Masque. The group grew over the years but the same central idea remained in place... The Trust had one purpose: to put an end to war. To do what was best for humanity. We were optimistic... we were fools. Eventually most of us grew disillusioned with the idea of humanity eventually creating a great Utopia without murder or war... except... of course... for Charles and Xiu. The two of them.. they just kept at it... they've been at war with each other for the past twenty years... and it's all culminated in this. Xiu and Charles were both willing to commit crimes against humanity if it meant saving humanity as a whole in the long term... but here's the thing... their plans will fail... if you commit horrible crimes for a greater cause... and the greater cause doesn't quite work out... all you're left with are the horrible crimes..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:54 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Isaac listened in to what Lao had to say as his thoughts started to race with questions. There was no way he was going to let the old man die right this instant! Isaac shook Lao a tiny bit again as his mouth started to shout out as many questions as he could. "Wait why are they fighting!? Whats with those two going to war for all this? Why were you helping out The Mistress then? Why did you bring my father into this!? And who the hell is this Red Masque!? You're giving me more questions than answers Lao! I need to know! Just what the fuck is going on and how the hell are people flying!?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:02 pm

Of the Black Dragon Clan

"Sorry kid... but... *cough* Fuck you..." Lao muttered, his smile widened as he stared up at the sky, Jo and Charles were really fighting it out. More and more blood dripped from the old man's mouth as he was slowly leaving his own body "You fuck with me... I fuck with you back... I'm not answering your shitty questions... hehehe... hahahaha- *cough*!" Lao held onto his heart before he slowly let out a yelp before his eyes widened. Then, he was gone, his life left his body. Lao Jiu had passed, with a big smile on his face and plenty of unanswered questions that Isaac would have to look out for.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:42 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Isaac waited and waited for a response from Lao until the fuck you part came out from the man's mouth. The boy shook his head, thinking that he really would have gotten answers as the blood was pouring out of Lao's mouth now. 'You know if you wanna say no to me you might as well not say sorry in the first place.' He then continued to listen in to Lao more as the words coming out from his mouth made sense, well most of it before the man died. The look on that man's face. The fact that he was smiling even as his hand was clutching onto his heart pissed Isaac a bit as he now has to find out the answers by himself. But will he be able to find out what's going on or will he just get into more trouble by this and get killed? "Fuuuuuuuuuck...guess I have no choice but to try and find out...I hope the others are alright...now where to go." Before Isaac could plan on what to do next, he noticed noises and smoke coming from one of the areas as he sighed. Guess he has to go there then. The blonde walked over to pick up the one card that he tried to use at Lao at the end as he stuffed it in his coat as he went back to Lao and look at the man one last time. He looked everywhere as he started to frisk the body as he founded the antidote. "I hope this works." Isaac leaned his head back as he quickly took in the liquid as he held his mouth shut with his hands as the taste was so horrible. After managing to swallow it, Isaac waited and waited as nothing seemed to happen. Well here's hoping it worked as his rage built up, he couldn't take it anymore. The boy wanted to do one last thing to Lao as he clenched his fists."You know what Lao, FUCK YOU TOO!" And with that, Isaac gave the dead body a kick to the side before walking off.

*Exit*

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7