Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated)

+6
Emu Queen
Skylark-13
Raven Todd
MercutianUnknown
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
10 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 5 Empty Re: West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:32 pm

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 5 Happy10

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 5 Layout11

___________________________________________________________________________________________
"YEEEAAAAH! WE SHOWED THOSE GUYS!" a completely unfamiliar voice followed after Dianhua. To the left of Tate was a small child hopping up and down, a strange grin on her face that just seemed somewhat demonic "THEY WERE LIKE- SO GAY! AND DEAD! WE SHOULD EAT THEM! He... hehehehehe... hNNNNNNNGGG!" Daisy rolled up into a ball and rolled over to a dead Patriots guard, hopping on his stomach, using it as a trampoline "I'M! HAVING! FUN! yEEEEEEEHEHEHEEE~!" she jumped over the guard, rolling over to Tate as if she'd just noticed him, she then looked at him with wide eyes "Ooooooh~" she stared at him for a few more minutes, before pointing up to you "Caaaaan I touch your HAAAAAAAAAAANDS~?" she asked, staring at him.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 5 Empty Re: West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated)

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:45 am

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 5 Tumblr_m6gf6mw2991qa3t7wo1_500
The Black Knight
Brandr Janith

The Knight stood between Tate and Daisy... making a face that almost made him take a step back then he refueled his resolve and stood there with his ax appearing intimidating.... while making a physical barrier between the unfamiliar little girl... He held his ax ready... I am prepared to remove the threat, Master... He said to Tate awaiting to receive orders.

_____________________________I'm Only as Cruel as I need to Be_____________________________
[/quote]
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:15 am

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 5 Tate36_zps97c866ff

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
-------------------------------------
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

Tate listened to what Cassius said--letting out a stark laugh and smirking before speaking,
"Please--she doesn't know what she's dealing with. We'll see who'll have who's head. Trash like that never lasts long in a real battle." He was about to continue...but then suddenly Daisy's shrill voice pierced the air, making Tate's face twitch into an expression of irritation as he looked over at Daisy--then just kind of made a facial expression of sheer disgust. "...What is that, and who the hell let it in?" he asked as he pointed at Daisy while she was hopping up and down on a footman's stomach. Then, as she came up and asked if she could touch his hands, he paused for a moment, looking at her with a very dull expression before giving her a big smile. "Sure thing, little girl!" He reached up his hand--then gave Daisy's forehead a hard flick before blowing some hair out of his face and looking at Daisy like she'd just crawled out of a refuse-filled sewer or something. "By which I mean 'no.' " As Brandr stepped between them and said that he was ready to remove the threat, Tate shrugged, sighing before he spoke again, "Do whatever you want with the thing, I don't need it. It's disgusting."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tate's Theme - The Big Gundown
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:20 am

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 5 Scary10

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 5 Layout11

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Daisy seemed rather excited when Tate said yes "YAAAAAY-!" then no "hNNNNNNNGGGGG!" suddenly, Daisy donned a rather horrifying grimace due to the no, along with the forehead flick. NO ONE FOREHEAD FLICKED THE DAISY. She actually looked at him as if she were a homicidal maniac about to kill everyone in sight. But then as the Black Knight stood in her way, Daisy slowly turned her back on the monster, before walking up to Dianhua. She then handed him a teddy bear "Have Teddy-" she spoke in a dark, deranged tone, before curling up into a ball and quickly rolled away into the sunset. Said bear was one of her poison gas bears.
(EXIT)
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:03 am

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 5 4_zpsc160c48e

Dianhua Nanhai
Chīqíng

i will follow him, follow him wherever he may go
there isn`t an ocean too deep
a mountain so high it can keep me away

______________________________________________________________________________________

Dianhua was pretty darn confused when Daisy up and came out of no where- but all was forgiven shortly enough, because teddy bears were handed to him. "Oh- thanks-!" He chirped, beaming in the girl`s direction as she tuttered on-- but, once she got a decent bit away from Dianhua and the Clan-- suddenly, a compartment in the bear opened up mechanically-- and poison gas spewed out. "Oh-- nOTTHANKSNOTTHANKS--"
Without hesitation- Dianhua tossed the bear up, then aimed a positively ferocious kick at it`s center-- causing the bear to whirl off into the distance, until it eventually... faded out of sight entirely. Dianhua stood there afterward, watching it fly off with a rather befuddled and shocked look on his face- before looking back around at the people gathered, glad that it seemed no one had really been too affected by the gas... "I--I didn`t-- I didn`t know--! I`m sorry--!"  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Dianhua`s Theme - Ping Pong Circulate
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:24 am

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

Tate smirked after Daisy as the girl left, scoffing somewhat--though he did raise an eyebrow at the teddy bear being given to Dianhua. What was the deal with that...?
Oh. Apparently the deal was poison.
However, before the gas could do much, Dianhua had already kicked the bear into orbit or somewhere close, and that was okay. As Dianhua started apologizing, Tate paused for a moment, then smiled at him gently, replying,

"It's alright. I'm pretty sure that nobody expected it to do that..." It was at this moment that the Black Dragon footmen that Tate had contacted arrived--which made him genuinely smile a bit. Now they could finally say that they had actually claimed the area and could head back to base...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:19 am

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 5 15_zps474b482c

Cassius Xiong
*Narcissus*
-------------------------
“Beauty is everything, and sometimes, you have to go through pain to achieve it- but don't worry, I'll help you get there!”
-------------------------

Cassius chuckled a little as Tate responded, nodding to him- but then suddenly there was a shrieky batshit little girl. He sort of stared, hand moving to the handle of his sword- but he didn't draw it. He trusted Tate to be more than capable of handling this little girl- and as he flicked her, he expected her to run off... which she did, thank god. Not before handing Dianhua a teddy bear though, which made him eye the thing warily- only for it to start spewing poison gas. Shit. He tensed and held his breath, waiting to see what happened- just for Dianhua to kick it away. Well then. At least it was gone...? He hummed a little, slowly relaxing before sighing. "Well then... at least she left, hm...?" He reached up to straighten out his hair, fussing with it a bit and frowning as he felt the slightest hair out of place- but soon enough, he fixed it, then sighed as he looked around, his gaze slowly focusing on Tate. "... Tate... I think you and I are gonna need some alone time when we get back--" He gave the other a meaningful look, smirking slightly.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:56 am

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 5 Black-Lagoon.Revy_.640x960
Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.

I've lasted this long in this shithole. I'm in this for the long haul and I can promise you this. I don't go down easily!!
Elisa had been about to respond to Dionhua when Daisy suddenly appeared. A moment later, she was on her feet pointing at gun at the girl. She wasnt going to put up with anymore shit today. The fact that Daisy was a little girl didnt amount to much in Elisa's mind. Kids like her had tried to shank her from the time she could walk. She watched the girl for several minutes until she vanished from sight. Elisa looked at the bear the weird girl had given to Dionhua, prepared to shoot at it, until the purplette handled it himself. She smirked at him, lighting a cigarette.
Dont worry. No one expected the little freakshow to do that. You handled it before her toy could be much of an inconvenience.
She smiled as she looked around the ruins. They'd done it. They'd royally fucked with Paladin. That felt so damn good right now. She looked around noticing Cassius approaching Tate. With how he was acting Elisa was starting to think he had a thing for Tate too. She smiled at Dionhua for a moment before taking a drag off her cigarette and sitting down to finish bandaging herself up.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:30 pm

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

Tate had been directing around the footmen as they began to set up camp, when Cassius managed to catch this attention. Upon hearing the man's words, though, Tate seemed to bristle a bit, grimacing at Cassius as he replied,
"Yeah...uh--no thanks," he replied in a grumble, turning away from Cassius again quite pointedly. He hesitated for a moment, seeing that the footmen could probably take it from there, then glanced back at Cassius again--seeming to want to get away from him as quickly as possible. "Well--uh--yeah, we're done here--time to head back--" And with that, he quite hastily removed himself from the area, going on his way back to the HQ--being quite rapidly pursued by a seriously determined Cassius and a confused-looking Dianhua--

*Exit Tate, Cassius, and Dianhua*

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:14 am

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 5 Black-Lagoon.Revy_.640x960
Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.

I've lasted this long in this shithole. I'm in this for the long haul and I can promise you this. I don't go down easily!!
Elisa looked up, now roughly done. It wasnt perfect but she had stopped the bleeding for now. She openly smirked, holding back a laugh at Tate's response. That was fucking perfect. Oh Christ, she'd needed that. She stood up, gun still out in case anyone else decided they wanted to show up. She smiled at Dionhua and Brandr. Cassiuss rejection having put her in a great mood. Sometimes Elisa freaking loved Tate, prick that he was.
Like Tate said. We're through here. Lets get back before something happens at the base.
She  started following Tate, looking back at the others for a moment to see it anyone was coming. She nodded as she saw the black knight following. He seemed to have done well against the flaming mummy. That was good. Elisa didn't want to see him go yet. Compared to some of the other people she worked with, he was a ray of freaking sunshine. EXIT ELISA and BRANDR

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:40 pm

[quote="RichNuttyTaste"]

T h e -- B u r n i n g -- R e s o l v e

W e i

❝I will attain my freedom❞

Wei's Theme

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 5 6ba0a669-d9bb-4e50-bcf8-a062e6641404_zpsc13ab341

Wei walked onto the field once more. The recent battle scars were still visible on the ground. Bullet holes, burn marks, and the various assortment of rubble. See. Some would call Wei a man bent on his own destruction. A man desiring only some type of answer that doesn't matter in the end. His encroachment on this land meant that he'd be on the hit list for Black Dragon. That his actions would gain a bit of hate from his leaders..Wei knew the cost. Of course he knew, he was apart of the Suicide Squad. That was enough reason to take this.
His rage ordered him to do this. To take back something lost. Not this land. His pride.
It was rather empty. Good with the time allotted he called upon some footmen to come to town.  

As the footmen hustled to his position with weapons poised, they gave him a salute. He felt a little prideful of that, some type or response was overflowing within him. As the soldier stood waiting at his beck and call he saluted back. A booming voice shot out as he spoke to them.
"This operation is not to be taken lightly. I am sure all of you understand the costs of this mission. The outcome is grim if you lose today. So you will not lose. You will not lose. Our actions here today's assault will bring shall not be in the books. We are here to eliminate these criminals encroaching on our land. This cesspool with not run wild with these monsters' motives and ideologies. Just like the ground we stand on, these organizations have risen and fallen. That is the one supreme force here. Us. We today represent justice. An overwhelming force bent on the elimination of these foes. Black Dragon will not and forever shall be not a problem if we can push them back to the hole they grew from....
Today we do just that. We fight. We kill. We preserve. It's not a matter of IF or HOW. It's a matter of when. And that when STARTS NOW. Officer Beaumont knows nothing of this battle, let's keep it that way. Charles knows as much as he needs to know, the man is all seeing. WE WILL NOT LOSE THIS LAND TWICE. WE WILL SEND THESE CRIMINALS BACK INTO THE GRAVES THEY DUG FOR THEMSELVES WHEN THE DARED TRIED TO CONFRONT PALADIN. YOU ARE THE EXAMPLE. YOU ARE THE WALL AND THE ENFORCERS--THIS FIGHT BEGINS NOW. "

He roared, commanding his forces with a will of steel and rage of fire. The men had deterministic looks in their eyes. Wei had his own look about him. It was one of fury and broken pride. He lost so many battles. Not this one. Not today. His strength was needed to win. His resolve. He would take a thousand slashes before he would fall and admit that a human could do this better. He needed to cover on the bases. He took some surplus supplies from the group just to be safe. Flash Grenades. A handgun. Throwing Knives. Ammunition. Morphine and a bit extra. Now he need to wait. For the attack to the receive response.

"Everyone, take cover positions. I don't need standing dead men. Cover yourselves. Snipers give me far data and Shock don't hustle towards them until orders give or my lesser officers give the most optimal call." Wei ordered as he began to lift a broken beam to create cover. He took position behind the beam. His snipers began to look about every spot for any movement and such.

Wei clutched his blade in waiting...He wished the battle would begin soon.

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:22 am

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 5 Paladi11

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 5 Charle11
_____________________________________________________________________________________
A sudden burst of static erupted in Wei's communicator before a familiar voice spoke in Wei's head "It's Charles... I'm ordering a pre-mature retreat back to The Walls, Wei." the elderly man spoke in a solemn tone. It was clear that Wei's boss had something on his mind, something important, and that Charles' call for retreat was a clue that he had something else in mind for Wei. Almost immediately following his first message, Charles' spoke again "Get back to The Walls, pronto. And bring any Paladin operatives you may have under your wing too. I want you to make an immediate move back to HQ, understood?" Charles then hung up, deactivating his communicator before Wei could even have a chance to say anything back.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
"I am Charles Paladin, Founder and CEO of Paladin Industries, and I have big plans for the world..."
Charles Theme- L

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:45 am

\

T h e -- B u r n i n g -- R e s o l v e

W e i

❝I will attain my freedom❞

Wei's Theme

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 5 6ba0a669-d9bb-4e50-bcf8-a062e6641404_zpsc13ab341

Wei gritted his broad dagger like teeth in annoyance. Charles. Again you take away something that is his. Samebito was wrong. Wei had no freedom. Had no choice. He snarled as he looked towards his forces. He looked at their faces. Each one more forgettable than the one before it.
He swiped his hand "You heard the man. Go to the walls. Back to HQ." He hissed as the men took off running. His pride was hurt and his eyes acted as if the desired to burn holes into the walls. He stomp on the ground in a violent and almost childlike fashion. So long has he awaited to go forth and release his true worth.
All of this pride. Gone. Nothing but the blade and name did he own. He watched as the soldiers left without even a glance back.
"Damn you Josephine Beaumont. How can a human like you believe that you have any power..." He slowly walked back towards the Walls with a defeated expression.
2 entire days of fighting faceless warriors. Each being slain like pigs. His bloodied face looked at the malice he had created.
"Not even one satisfied me...and in the end. It meant nothing. Charles a creature with so much power. How can you say humanity could live with this strength Beaumont. I hate you. I hate that team of humans. She makes them out to be so much larger. Weak. Weak. Weak..."

Wei began to repeat his mantra of disgust and hate for Charles. Black Dragon and Jo as he walked off towards the walls, dragging his bloodied sword behind him like a child gripping a small toy

-Exit-

RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:58 am

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 5 315
West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 5 Layout15
『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』
██████▇▇▇▇▇▇▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▅▅▅▅▅▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▂

Charles flew threw several buildings, each and every one of them collapsing as the android left a straight lines worth of decimated sky scrapers, stretching from the Slums to Conqueror Town. Eventually the android impacted against the ground in the decimated ruins of Conqueror Town, the machine sliding against the ground as he dug into it, creating a crater in the ground by the time he had stopped "You'll find that big brother knows best in situations like this Jo..." Charles muttered, though considering how far away she was, she wouldn't hear him. Charles walked out from the crater, simply standing directly in the middle of Conqueror Town strong. His fists clenched, he simply waited for Jo to arrive as he began to whistle a tune to himself "Come'n..." he muttered to himself as he saw Jo getting closer "Come'n... get me... try and kill me... I dare you... fat nasty trash... you're going to fucking die... I'm going to fucking kill you..." he muttered to himself his hands shaking uncontrollably as he just waited for the inevitable wrecking ball that was Jo.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▅▅▅▅▅▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▇▇▇▇▇▇██████
『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...
Charles Theme- Final Hours

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:42 am

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 5 Jo24_zpsec4a5a8a

Endless Dawn
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i finally found what i was looking for
a place where i can be without remorse
because i am a stranger who has found an even stranger war

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Inevitably, Jo`s zooming form began clearer and clearer from Charles` perspective as he watched her steady descent right toward him, wrecking everything that got in her path from buildings to branches of dead trees. She didn`t recognize this area as the former living space at who was at a time her greatest enemy-- just the place Charles was, and he needed to die. Even if it meant taking the entire city down with him. He needed to die, die die--
"FUCKERRRRR--!!" She dove down in her flight, almost brushing against the ground- and as she continued forward, she ripped a gigantic slab of concrete off the ground, bounding upward before tossing it back down at the android. She darted right back toward him afterward, without checking to see if her hit had missed or not-- she was just eager to get more punches in, something to feed this overwhelming animalistic desire for wreckage and his demise. Jo`s mind was cut down to it`s very basic human instincts- and apparently, Jo`s own inhibitions were filled with nothing but absolute rage. There was no heroic willpower or means to an end or justice involved here-- she just wanted to hurt someone who made her angry. Hurt them real bad.  

Endless Dawn`s Theme - I May Fall
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:06 pm

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

Charles looked into the distance as Jo got closer and closer "Ah! There you are! Good... good...!" the android brought out his right arm as he aimed it down towards the fiery psychic. His arm opened up into a particle laser, and as Jo flew closer and closer the particle cannon began to charged up. A single sphere of energy began to form in front of his arm, he was charging up for something big. And then it finished... Charles unleashed a massive particle blast towards Jo, ripping through the rubble thrown at him, half of Conqueror Town, and most likely Josephine as Charles kept a cool, calm, and collected expression on his face "..."

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:50 am

Endless Dawn
QUEEN CALAMITY  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

As Charles leveled his arm at her-- this time, a pang of foreboding dropped in Jo`s stomach. She`d survived one of them, yes-- but a sort of sixth sense was telling her not to trust that. Her body was still human-- and though she couldn`t feel it, the pain she`d undergo was absolutely real. She couldn`t risk this one. She had an objective here.
Still hovering speedily along the ground, she came to a sudden stop, straightening up onto her feet-- scuffing up soil and dirt as she did. Her eyes opened a little wider as her projectile was mercilessly torn apart by Charles` beam-- and as it came barreling toward her next, she stayed in place, muscles tense and frozen, like a deer stuck in the headlights--
Her arms seemed to move on their own. But, they suddenly lifted, paralleling Charles` own position-- and from her palm bursted a gigantic, involuntary canon of burning red psychic energy. It annihilated anything it touched, cutting through the very ground below and creating a visible scar in the previously spotless soil as it boomed toward the android before her-- and then slammed directly into his own particle blast climatically. The two forces of nature seemed to be at odds- neither overpowering the other for a few long moments.
Jo, for an instant, seemed surprised with this new development- but in her tattered and feral mental state, she came to accept this fact rather quickly. Her pupils shrunk, and her lips spread into a rather maniacal grin as another roar of laughter ripped out from her throat and she screamed, "DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE--!"

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:05 pm

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

Charles' big smile seemed to immediately disappear as Jo let out her own psychic blast to clash with his particle cannon. This development immediately wiped the smile off his face, in face, he looked rather terrified. Charles kept himself standing strong, the particle cannon was still firing from his arm and he was putting all of his willpower into keeping it that way. This seemed to be a clash of their two wills, the loser would be the one to give up, to drop their guard just a little bit, enough for the other's power to overcome their own. Both attacks went head on, destroyed the environment around the two, pieces of rubble flew everywhere, chunks off buildings flew off, a crater began to form around Jo and Charles. Yet even then neither of the two was willing to budge. Eventually a gigantic sphere of energy began to grow as both their attacks clashed, it continued to grow and grow until the mass went critical. Their clash was ended as the sphere went critical, letting out a gigantic explosion that would consume both of them. Conqueror Town was now nothing more than a gigantic crater now. Not a single remainder of Conqueror Town existed. Not a single clue to what was once here. Despite the collateral, Charles still stood there, hunched over and weakened, but still standing with barely any real damage done to him. He had an expression on his face that outwardly displayed his shock "What... what the hell is going on...?" he muttered, blankly staring at the ground in front of him "How can she be this strong...? This isn't possible..."

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:33 am

Endless Dawn
QUEEN CALAMITY  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Her arm was trembling- but her grin didn`t falter for but a second, tattered mind sent into a whirl of a power high as psychic energy continued to tremor through the land that was once Conqueror Town. Her guard wasn`t allowed to falter- that wasn`t so much as an option. Pushing her limits was an effortless, involuntary action-- she didn`t need to so much as think about continuing what would be a detrimental blow.
When the point of combustion between the two catastrophic forces came- Jo was knocked back several feet, boots digging deep into the soil below after a bit of skidding. She was like a car rolling during a hurricane- the movement was forced, and eventually halted, though her breathing grew labored and the ends of her hair singed slightly. She clenched and unclenched her hands, still baring them like claws as she awaited for more smoke to clear...
The dim glow of red eyes slowly began visible through the haze of the smoke, and soon enough- she rushed forward, bounding on all fours until she exploded from the opposing end of the crater, dangerously close to the android. She didn`t speak a word as she charged forward at her opponent- and as she passed by CP-02`s side, she reached out, grabbing a strong hold on his forearm. She didn`t stop her charge for a second- and soon, the circuits and metal keeping that arm attached to Charles snapped from the sudden force. Sparks flew, wires popped off- and Jo finally stopped her charge once she had passed him, slamming the severed robotic arm onto the ground before glancing back up at the AI. "C`MON! GET ANGRY!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:33 am

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

Charles looked out into the distance as the dust cleared, looking at Jo, whom was a safe distance away from him "You... you're not supposed to exist..." Charles spoke in a disillusioned voice. The Jo started to charged him on all fours, quickly dashing across the crater as if she were a wolf "G-GET AWAY!" he yelled, before the psychic dashed past him, ripping his right arm clean off. Charles stood there with a vacant look in his eyes, stuck in complete disbelief over what had just happened. She had ripped his arm clean off, the most advanced technology money could buy, and it was puddy in her hands. Without so much as thinking, Charles flew up into the air "FAT NASTY TRASH! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!? I'M ANGRY! I'M REALLY ANGRY! YOU ARE AN ABOMINATION AGAINST NATURE! YOU'RE A FUCKING MONSTER! JUST DIE!!!" Charles began to rapid fire particle cannon blasts into the crater, each letting out an explosion even bigger than the previous. The earth shook over, and over, and over again, the crater getting bigger and deeper as Charles' blasts shot into the earth. Cracks began to appear in the earth around the crater, and CP-02 didn't let up, he just kept on firing into the earth "I WON'T LET YOU RUIN MY PLANS! I WAS WINNING! I WAS GOING TO WIN!"

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:18 pm

Endless Dawn
QUEEN CALAMITY  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Another roar of maniacal, echoing laughter erupted from the fiery psychic at the results of her provocation. She spread into a feral crouch as the android ascended upward in a single bound, eyeing him carefully through clouded sight- and as she caught the slightest, dim blue light of his particle canon, she automatically leaped to the side, continuing to charge in that direction as each and every once of his haphazard blasts struck the ground behind her.
"MONSTER~? BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS JUSTICE--! THAT`S WHAT YOU TOLD ME, RIGHT--?!" She roared back, eyes betraying the omnipotent rage burning in her chest despite her canine grin. Each and every one of her actions was fueled by what could only be called wrath-- wrath and an absurd, animalistic determination for chaos.
"YOU LOST THE SECOND YOU USED ME...! THE SECOND YOU PICKED A FIGHT WITH ME WAY BACK WITH XIU--! THIS IS CHECKMATE, CHARLES--!" She declared soon after, her words sounding more coherent than in all her previous statements- emotion aside from anger finally seeping through the cracks of her monstrous transformation. She took a final leap forward- then vaulted up into the sky, barreling upward and leaping psychic energy into the cool wind as she did. Muscles moving on their own accord once again, she extended a hand forward, several bursts of red energy pumping out from her palm to her android opponent-- and without hesitation, she soon followed up by continuing to charge forward at him, aiming to ram him in his center with all her strength. "STAY STILL--!"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:28 pm

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

Charles' remaining eye began to twitch as he heard Jo's words "NO! NO! THIS ISN'T OVER YET!" the android yelled at the top of his lungs "YOU MUST A FOOL TO THINK THIS IS OVER! NO CHECKMATE, NOT EVEN CHECK! YOU'VE GOT NOTHING ON ME! NOTHING ON ME YOU TRASH!" he yelled, with each psychic blast sent towards him, he fired a particle laser back to counter it. this resulted in dozens of blasts clashing with each other in the air. Charles was in fact so focused on countering her blasts that he was unprepared for her brutal tackle, Jo's shoulder rammed into Charles' chest, created a massive dent in it as he flew backwards further into the air.
(EXIT CHARLES AND JO)

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5