Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:32 am

The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)  - Page 2 Tumblr_mu5utzjy491s1wz0co1_500_zps030b03b7

Maximilien Talorre
CEO of Togami Industries
Maximilien Talorre- Man of Intelligence

Max gave up for now on correcting her. He listened to her voice and somehow knew something was wrong. Something wasn't right in it. It could have been the words she said, or the actions she made. Something wasn't clicking. When she helped to support his weight, he pushed off her, shaking his head.
"I appreciate it...really...I do...but I think I'm okay from here...sister."he was trying really hard to be nice and not tell her to fuck off. He was too weak to be an asshole..."I'll contact you...thank you very much..." he started to move away from her, and going in a different direction from the nun girl. Of course, he took a moment to look around for anyone, like any assassins that could ambush him, but saw nothing and kept moving. He took out his phone, and called the clinic he visited when he had these types of problems, and told them he was on his way."Please god, let her not follow me."He thought to himself.

The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)  - Page 2 Tumblr_mubnkqR06b1s9mdewo2_250_zps14919fa4
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)

Post  Not Manchee Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:44 am

Mei Gurētohebi
Fork-Tongue

The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)  - Page 2 8aacb208-2c28-485d-88fd-90bd191fd229_zps640aa3fc

Mei just sort of walked beside Max, acting as if she was accompanying him as a close friend.

"Hmm, you see, I don't buy it... You don't even know my name."

She said, referring to the contact comment. She walked a bit faster so she was now in front of him, but facing him and walking backwards, so he could keep going wherever he was going, but she'd just be there. He must be thrilled.

"The internet says you're kind of a huge asshole, but I don't see it, Tico! Are you not being true to yourself? I'm pretty sure that's a sin... Or something..."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:04 am

The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)  - Page 2 Tumblr_mu5utzjy491s1wz0co1_500_zps030b03b7

Maximilien Talorre
CEO of Togami Industries

Max let out a sigh. She wasn't going to give up? Damn it. He didn't trust her for a second, but he needed to focus on going to the clinic.
"Listen...sister...uh..."He had no idea what her name was, that was a true fact. But right now, he didn't care. At all"Listen, I need to get to this clinic right now, and I don't have the energy to tell you to fuck off or be snarky about it. I'll be very clear with you. Thank you for saving me, now please leave me alone." That ought to do it! Maybe that would make her go away. He walked a bit faster, moving past the girl and finding the street the clinic was on. He headed down it. He only had a little bit to go. His heart really wasn't liking him right now.

The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)  - Page 2 Tumblr_mubnkqR06b1s9mdewo2_250_zps14919fa4
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:29 am

Mei Gurētohebi
Fork-Tongue

The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)  - Page 2 8aacb208-2c28-485d-88fd-90bd191fd229_zps640aa3fc

Mei grinned mischievously as Max replied, at least he was showing some of that infamous personality now, though not as much as she had hoped. She made a 'tsk' noise then dashed in front of the man and threw herself to the ground, causing quite a few people walking by to stop and look at what was going on.

"Please oh Mr Talorre, hear the word of our lord savior! I am just a humble priestess, injured after walking so many miles on my promised pilgrimage to this big, big city!"

She sounded...oddly convincing. This lady was way too good at this lying business, and people on the streets were starting to give Maximilien weird looks... She winked at him at one point, making sure none of the onlookers noticed.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:14 am

Maximilien Talorre
CEO of Togami Industries

"Oh you little!"
He thought to himself. He knew what was happening. If he looked bad in the public eye, then it would look bad for his company. He grit his teeth and looked at Mei, a glare of evil going toward her. But, he could take some words from her sentence and put them to use.
"I'm not interested in your religion, good sister, but here, have a donation. I will take you to the clinic..." he said, and gave her an evil look. He couldn't deal with it right now. He handed her some money, like three bucks, and went inside the clinic. He was checked in, and taken into care.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:31 am

Mei Gurētohebi
Fork-Tongue

Mei took the money offered and slowly got up, looking pained and injured so that the people were all throwing in some money too and helping her into the clinic after Maximilien.

"Yes, the butterflies of god are in your hearts, kind citizens..."

What was she even saying?! In any case, the public bought it, and she was now inside with Max. She smiled at a few of the doctors, talking about her struggle to some while offering free drinks at the inn she worked at to others, pulling lots of strings until she finally made it to the room Max was checked into.

"Hey there, Maxxie!"

She leaned against the frame of his door and smiled slyly, looking around for a second, making sure the doctors were all gone before continuing, her face suddenly serious.

"So here's the deal, I know about your little powers, so you're gonna cooperate with me or that crap I pulled outside the clinic will seem like a walk through the park compared to what I'll set you up with. Big threats are coming, you can't deal with a simple assassin like that, and you die, we can help each other."

And after that nice bit of blackmail, she smiled again.

"We on the same page, Mr Torrino?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:21 am

Maximilien Talorre
CEO of Togami Industries

Max was resting, his heart returned to normal now. He needed to stay in bed for likely another few hours. When Mei walked in, he glared.
"Who the hell let you in here? I wanted no one here." But then, she started to talk serious. Wow, the tone changed. He kept his glare going, since this was all bullshit. He was being blackmailed...of all people, HE was being BLACKMAILED! "You listen to me. I'll cut you a deal...okay bitch? I know what you're trying to pull...I get it. I don't have a choice but to help you, but you will leave me alone once this is over, got it? No questions. I don't care. Now...about today, if it wasn't for the exploding truck, I would have been fine! This isn't the first time assassins claiming they first, 'world class' have tried to kill me. But for now...I'll play along. We'll be the best of friends...and please call me Mr. Talorre for fucks sake!" Max said, and then stopped the words saying. He needed to rest. He hoped she would get what he was saying, and just stay quiet so he could get better faster.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:43 am

The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)  - Page 2 Corpor10
Handou Hashimoto - Togami Industries VP
Scene Music - The Lives We Try to Reclaim

A new face walked into the hospital room, well, a new face to Mei. Max would recognize him immediately as the Vice President of Togami Industries "What in the world happened to you!?" the man suddenly called out as he burst onto the scene. This man was quite known for his outbursts, he always spoke his mind, even if it wasn't pleasant. Matter a fact, he was the exact opposite of a yes-man. He was a veteran corporate executive, a man with an untold amount of experience. Yet, he was rather unknown compared to Max, whom had recruited Handou into Togami Industries after he took over. He approached Max "Was it your heart!? It was your heart again- do we need you to be followed by guards AND doctors now!?" the man seemed to be having a little panic attack on the subject. He just started pacing around the room nervously until he noticed Mei. He looked to Max, then Mei, then Max again "Son- who the fuck is this?"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:31 am

Mei Gurētohebi
Fork-Tongue

Mei grinned as Maximilien replied, she had managed to piss him off, so that was pretty fun.

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say, Mr Terrence."

She was about to make some other snarky comment when a man she did not recognize entered the room. He seemed to know Max, and his panic attack showed that they were probably close. She remained silent as the man panicked, but then he noticed her and she cleared her throat.

"I'm an old friend of Max's, I was in town and heard sirens so I followed the sound and there he was, clutching his chest and whatnot, so I helped him to this clinic, it was the least I could as a humble servant of the lord almighty."

She explained, smiling sweetly and putting a hand on Max's arm so they looked a bit more like the best friends she had claimed that they used to be.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:47 pm

Maximilien Talorre
CEO of Togami Industries

Max heard the door again, and saw a friendly face. Oh god, someone he knew! And someone he liked for that matter.
"Mr. Hashimoto, it's good to see you. Don't listen to the girl, she's lying. She's some woman claiming to be a sister of god, but she was kind enough to lead me here." he said, moving his arm away from her. He wasn't ready to act so buddy buddy yet. "It was my heart, but I'll be fine. A few of our employees were holding a girl hostage, and then an assassin tried to kill me. If the criminals didn't blow up the truck, I would have been well enough to be on my own, but my heart started acting up." he ended that sentence with a smile. "I am fine, I have my medicine, and my security was scattered in the blast. Having doctors on my normal walks would seem unprofessional. But thank you Mr. Hashimoto."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:58 pm

The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)  - Page 2 Corpor10

The old man raised an eyebrow to Mei as she explained herself "I don't really think Mr. Tallore would be friends with a Christian Sister... strange, I always thoughts that religion was only worshiped by foreigners, you appear Japanese-" the man stopped examining her as Max spoke once again. Yeah his story made more sense "Very well then... I was looking for you, one of our executives went missing. I feared the worse! But even if you are okay that doesn't explain the other missing executive... I thought this sort of subterfuge would have ended a long time ago..." the man rubbed his temples as he let out a tired and stressed out sigh. He looked back to Mei "Why are you following him...?"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:30 pm

Mei Gurētohebi
Fork-Tongue

Mei smiled at the man and played with her cross.

"Oh, but the lord savior accepts all of his lambs...children...things..."

She started, but then Max spoke and ...there was her story down the drain. She just smiled sheepishly and kept quiet since the man was talking now. This missing executive sounded interesting... But then the attention came back to her.

"I'm just making sure he's okay, he looked pretty bad when I found him. Then we started talking and it turns out we have a lot in common, so I stayed for a while. Then you came in."

Yeah...legit enough.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:36 pm

Maximilien Talorre
CEO of Togami Industries

Max facepalmed. This girl needed to stop right now. This was getting out of hand and it was giving him a headache.
"Sister...can you leave? I would like to have a private conversation with my friend here." he said, trying to shoo the girl away, so he could talk to his vice president. He waited a bit, and then spoke back to him. "If you're talking about Nagato, Nili, and Borona, they were the ones who were trying to cause a bad name for Togami. Though I don't believe that they were executives. I know that they are members of the Togami Family...and this angers me greatly." he then realized it was only one who was missing. "I'm sorry...one of the higher executives...? Don't tell me it was Isshen..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:00 pm

Mei Gurētohebi
Fork-Tongue

Mei frowned, looking deeply hurt as Max shooed her from the room so he could talk to his vice president.

"I'll be right outside, Maxxie."

She said, then exited the room, closing the door behind her but standing right outside. She pressed her ear against the door so she could hear what was being said, it's not like she had anything else to do anyway.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:22 pm

The older man nodded to Max "Isshen..." he replied solemnly. He was missing, and he still hadn't heard from a few of the other executives too "We need to get to our headquarters... you need to get to your headquarters, as soon as possible. Recover as quickly as you can... because someone is out to kill you... this confirms it." he told Max before bowing to him. He then walked back, slowly leaving the room "I will leave you to recover..." he told him before he saw Mei out of the room. He barely knew her, but he knew something was up. You didn't live to become 83 and not know how to read people "You there..." he pointed her out "May we talk young lady...?" he asked her, he couldn't leave Max's side. he was stay standing outside of his hospital room until he recovered. But Mei was a different story.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:28 pm

Mei Gurētohebi
Fork-Tongue

Mei listened to the conversation and noted what the old man was saying, but when she heard the steps coming towards the door, quickly backed away, clearing her throat and smiling as the man came out and addressed her.

"Oh hey there! Hi. Sure we can talk!"

She leaned against the wall outside of Max's room and gestured for the man to go on.

"Let's talk."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:43 pm

Maximilien Talorre
CEO of Togami Industries

Max sighed, and nodded. Damn it...this was not going well. He closed his eyes, and allowed his body to rest a little. An hour at most.
"Just give me a little time. I promise." he said, drifting into a fantastic power nap.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:55 pm

Handou crossed his arms, it was actually rather hard to read his emotions with his beard like that. The man just looked like he was in a permanent state of grumpy. And what he said seemed to match his expression too "Just what the hell is happening...?" the man asked, this woman seemed to act like she knew something. She had her own motives and she didn't even act like a priestess. Matter a fact, she didn't act her age either, she knew much more than she seemed to let on. He continued to just glare at her looking like a grumpy old man "And don't give me a nonsensical excuse like before...! Why are you so interested in Tallore?"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:05 pm

Mei Gurētohebi
Fork-Tongue

Mei arched an eyebrow at Handou as he questioned her...the beard must have made him super wise.

"Oh that was a fun choice of words...But hey, let's just say the lord almighty sent me to save your little friend."

She smiled, her tone always seemed to turn sarcastic when she talked about religion or god or the church, one could even accuse her of mocking them had she not been wearing a priestess outfit.

"I saw him being chased by a shady assassin person, and being the good Samaritan that I am, I came to his aid!"

Then he said he didn't want a bullshit excuse like before. Well...

"Or maybe I knew who he was and thought I'd get some extra cash."

Yeah, that sounded more believable, and at the same time didn't give away what she had really been tracking Max down for.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:16 pm

Handou just crossed his arms and continued to glare at Mei, yeah, old guy wasn't buying it. He shook his head before speaking "Do you think I'm clueless...? As soon as I heard of what happened in the park I took a car to this clinic... I keep a tight watch on our CEO and I was hear when you blackmailed him..." the man spoke rather harshly to her "What's this about a storm coming...?" he asked her, glaring at the girl furiously, if that was a threat to Max he would be sure to get this woman eliminated.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:22 pm

Mei Gurētohebi
Fork-Tongue

Mei's eyes widened for a second as the man said he had heard their conversation and the blackmail...shit. She quickly regained her composure and crossed her arms, the smiling gone and a serious face now replacing it.

"Your boy Max has...special resources that I need. Something's going to be happening soon. Something big. I plan to stop it, but I need his help, and if he wants to survive this, he'll need mine too."

She said somberly, looking at Handou seriously, showing she meant business. She wasn't going to give away much more, so she just hoped he'd settle for that and maybe make things easier for her.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:29 pm

Handou let out a light, rough, laugh "Heh...!" the man stopped having his arms crossed, but his glare was still set upon her "And what do you plan then...? If something is going to happen report it to the police. What do you think you and Max can just walk in and save the world? You either crazy or more crazy young lady...!" the man told her before letting out a troubled grunt "Max has a heart condition... he can't help..." he told her, his glare lightening.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:34 pm

Mei Gurētohebi
Fork-Tongue

Mei kept a serious face while Handou laughed and spoke...until he called her crazy. That's when she had to grin.

"Well, you know what they say about us church folk, eh?"

She chuckled then shook her head.

"You don't know what your Mr Tallore can do, I'm not even sure HE quite knows the full extent of it yet, but that's between him and I. Your precious little police force, attractive as some of their members may be, can't handle this. I have faith to guide me! Yeah! Power of god and all that mumbo jumbo, you know."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:49 pm

Handou glared at Mei "I know about his powers... the man saved my life once with them." she responded to her quite bluntly, hoping that would affect her in some way. But then he continued "Look... if this is something that the police force can't handle then neither can Mr. Talorre... he is even less qualified then them. He has a weak heart and by the sound of it this doesn't sound like work for the weak hearted..." he told her "But I can give you some help... there's a rather infamous vigilante... she operates in Nobunaga Highschool of all places... if you're looking for someone better than the cops... this is the person you're looking for." he told her, hoping that would deter her from bothering Max any longer.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:02 am

Mei Gurētohebi
Fork-Tongue

Mei raised her eyebrows as Handou stated that he knew about Max's powers. Oh.

"If you know about his powers, you know he can help."

She said stubbornly, she could care less about Max's heart, she needed this...but if Handou kept insisting, maybe she should just let it go. Or at least pretend to. And then he mentioned this vigilante...THAT was interesting.

"Ah... That's valuable information..."

She mused, then looked up at the man.

"Fine. I'll find this vigilante, but let Max know that I'll be dropping by to check up on him... He still owes me for saving his life and shit."

She then did a gesture as if she was taking off an invisible hat, and did the same mockery of a curtsy that she had done for Maximilien.

"See ya!"

She strolled out of the clinic, writing down the name of this high school on her arm in sharpie. She then headed towards the school and finally made it to the gates, just as the bell rang for the end of classes. She stood by the gate, scanning the crowd of kids that flowed out, looking for someone that stood out...
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next