Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walls // Paladin HQ Rooftop

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Walls // Paladin HQ Rooftop Empty The Walls // Paladin HQ Rooftop

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:21 pm

A bland metal roof, by all means it is not special in any particular way. It's just a metal roof, save for a beautiful sight of a horizon of the outside world. It's a sight of the Mojave desert surrounding the entire city. This sight is particularly compelling at sunset or sundown. To reach the rooftop you must climb a ladder from the 5th floor, there is a manhole on the roof which is the only way to reach the roof.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Walls // Paladin HQ Rooftop Empty Re: The Walls // Paladin HQ Rooftop

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:40 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ Rooftop Final_10

The cold wind pass through the roof top, overlooking the sun slowly rising from the desert, soon, it would be over No Man's Land, and eventually pass it. On the rooftop sat a lone man on a metal chair, he was hooked up to some breathing machine, you could hear his heavy breathing, followed by pained coughing. Blood splattered across the floor in front of him. Slowly the man stood from his chair, disconnecting the breathing machine "Oh... he's almost here..." the man spoke in a quiet, sickened voice. The man, Kraven, turned to where Ryder would enter from, awaiting his entrance onto the scene. When Ryder did arrive, Kraven would speak to him "I trust you liked the show I put on for you...?" he asked Ryder, a smile on his scarred face. The man coughed more, spitting out blood, and his skin seemed pale and dead.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"..."
Final Kraven Theme

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:59 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ Rooftop Ryder15_zps6cd5cd07

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
-------------------------------------
“I'm not a murderer...I'd never sink so low...I'm...not...him..."

As Ryder arrived onto the roof, the first thing he saw was the blinding light from the sunrise--but then, he saw the figure sitting in the chair at the other end of the roof. He took a few steps forward, the bright sun preventing him from seeing who it was at first--but when he caught sight of the person, he stopped dead in his tracks, in the middle of the roof. He was speechless, his eyes wide. Slowly, ever so slowly, his grip on his bat loosened--but he didn't drop it. He simply stood there, staring for a moment as the blonde man before him coughed up blood, his skin pale and sickly, Ryder was just staring at this man--up until he finally managed to conjure up words.
"B-But...how...? You were..." But by no means did the words come easily. He didn't know what to say--he was exhausted and shocked beyond belief....he didn't even know what to think... "...Show...What show...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Soul Battles
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:08 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ Rooftop Final_11

The man broke out a small smile, seeing that look on Ryder's face "What... did you think you'd get rid of me that easily-" then man broke out into a coughing fit again "I've told you my story Ryder... and back then... that cave I spoke to you about... it was a lot more than a cave you see..." the blue light transferred through the man's body once again. By this point it was a familiar sight to Ryder "Surely you dealt with The Inquisitor...? An artificial psychic... like me." he told Ryder, a smile still on his face. The man seemed to take pleasure in tricking Ryder "Surely you can put two and two together now Ryderkins- your eyes... my constant deaths... I've just been fucking with your minds... surprise... eh?" Kraven let out a weak laugh. He began to pace around on the roof in front of Ryder "Though I must say... I did not think you would shoot me... I really didn't think you'd have the gall... heh... maybe you are more like me than you think..." his grin grew as he looked to Ryder. The man shook his head "Tch tch tch..." he looked down, before rising his eyes to look upon the red head "How far will this go Ryder...? Are you not exhausted yet...? We're both at our ends now... you've just spent some time getting yourself fucked up... and me... well... I'M DYING! BWAHAHAHAHA!" that nuclear blast that Ivy had fired at him earlier was killing him. The radiation sickness have given him less than a day or two to live.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"..."
Final Kraven Theme

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:55 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder stared at Kraven in disbelief as the man explained himself. All of that...so much...had all been just a lie...? As Kraven spoke of how Ryder had actually shot him, Ryder flinched a bit, protesting quietly,
"Sh-Shut up...I'm not...like you...! Y-Yeah, I shot someone--but at least I didn't wipe whole cities off the map...!" Ryder felt his fists clench, feeling the intense, sudden need to just have this man dead--he'd already seen Kraven's body--he didn't want this phantom haunting him...But as he realized that he'd just thought yet again about how much he wanted Kraven dead--he felt cold, heavy guilt wash over him. Was he...really becoming the one thing that he thought he'd hated most...? "I-I...don't need to do anything...you're j-just working yourself into your own grave...! You're...already dead...! J-Just...leave me alone already...! You're already dead, dammit...!" The shaky denial in his voice was loud and clear--He didn't want to be like Kraven. And he felt like his whole world would fell apart if he ever found himself to be too similar to that man. He just wanted all of this to end...so that he could just get back to Jo...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:06 am

Yuri Dragovich

You could see a smile on Kraven's face as Ryder tried to rebel against Kraven's own words "Not like me...? Let's see how long that lasts... all it takes is a kill or two... then it suddenly becomes so much easier... after you take two or three lives... and you continue.... on... and on... and on... millions dead doesn't seem like much..." he told Ryder in a dark voice, he continued to pace in front of the red head. The man stopped moving for a moment, and looked at Ryder's eyes "You know... the first kill I made was actually to protect a girlfriend of mine in college... man I killed that man good... he really deserved it! Evil! Rotten to the bone! No one missed him... but once I did that... it only continued... sure... I kept convincing myself how I was still morally right... at first the people I killed were always more evil than me..." the man's smile grew, he pointed at Ryder "Actually... I had a better start than you... I lived in the old world... I work for my government... I wasn't a criminal subjected to the harsh reality of humanity like you are... besides... let's not forget the part you played in the death of that woman Vivian? Quite a tragedy... I even tried to show her how to use a gun right... in the end she just offed herself... and why? Well... partly because you were unwilling to try taking a different path... that woman needed to be dead... and by god did you try to kill her! Just like everyone else in Vulture Team!" the man started to pace again. He seemed to be moving around for the sole purpose of agitating Ryder "So maybe you're right... maybe you're not like me... maybe you'll be MUCH worse when you do this as long as I did... and please, refer to me by my real name..." the man took a step towards Ryder "Not a soul in the world has heard of the name Yuri Dragovich in decades... and you've earned enough of my trust to hear it..."

"..."
Final Kraven Theme

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:17 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder was silent as he listened to Kraven speak--he was speechless. He felt almost like he couldn't breathe--he felt like the world itself was falling apart. But...why was this such an intense experience...? He felt like there was a giant lump in his throat...
Kraven--no...Yuri...had had a girlfriend...had gone to college...lived a normal life...until suddenly--he hadn't. His normal life had been wrenched away from him. Just...like Ryder...
His eyes still wide, he watched Yuri pace and listened to him speak...not finding it in him to rebel against Yuri's words anymore. Would he...really turn out worse than this man...? Would he become the very tyrant that he was fighting against...? The mere thought of it...had Ryder rooted to the spot.

"Why...all of this...?" Ryder finally managed to speak after a moment, his voice coming out small and hoarse. "All of this time...that we've been fighting...and--and now...why are you telling me all of this...? Why are you...?" Ryder's harried mind was still trying to make sense of this situation, still scrambling to try to figure out some way, some excuse, some farfetched reason that Ryder could use to keep himself in the moral right...and was finding nothing. Nothing at all...This man...was all too similar to him...It was frightening, really...seeing ghosts of himself in the sickly blonde before him...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:32 am

Yuri Dragovich

Yuri narrowed his eyes, looking at Ryder's reaction closely "..." he listened to Ryder's questions, then responded in a quiet, weak voice "Tell me... if you were to spend the next 20 years of your life... desperately trying to live a normal life... then deciding to fight the evil's of the world... then realizing just how evil the world really is... and suddenly... realizing that nothing you can do really matters...? Then you're suddenly... given the opportunity to actually change the world... wouldn't you stop at nothing to change the world... after 20 years of hell...?" the man asked Ryder "It's as simple as that... what were you expecting...? My being a demon? Born pure able? There's not a soul in the world that exists like that... everyone is just trying their best to make sense of the world... Jade, he suffered like me, he was dead inside... and he turned to darkness like me in an effort to redeem himself... The Don? He simply wanted to bring order to a world of chaos. The Inquisitor? Simply reacting in horror of the realization that he had no freedom... his entire life had been a predetermined path... and of The Mistress.... the most sad and pathetic of them all..." the man shook his head, looking to the ground. Then he rose his head again, looking to Ryder "My child would be around your age now... that is... if anyone in my family is still alive. And tell me this... in this world... do you really think they're alive...? You're fooling yourself if you answer 'yes'..." he told Ryder bluntly, glaring to the man "Look at me Ryder... I have no less than a few hours to live... look at yourself... and tell me... how many more people must suffer...? You remember Black Dragon...? The group you let Jo go after... they're the ones that caused the cataclysm years ago... specifically... that woman... among other people... they are a concept. People like them will continue to exist... and you will whither and die. You are a person... now tell me... what's important to you?"

"..."
Final Kraven Theme

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:59 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder practically felt like he couldn't breathe as Yuri was speaking. His throat felt dry and papery, and the blonde's words rained down on him like a hailstorm. It was a rude awakening, hearing all of this...hearing that each and every one of his enemies was actually just a person, trying to make their way in the world...not a demon...not entirely, at least--they had become demons. But they had started out as people. Just...like him...
"What's...important...?" he finally managed to speak after a moment. "W-Well...my family and friends...and...saving...the world..." Ryder trailed off, suddenly feeling like he sounded very childish in the face of this situation. "But...now I...I'm...not so sure anymore...I want to keep my old values but...how am I supposed to save the world if I can say that I was dead set on killing a man who was already dying...?" Ryder hesitated, looking down at the roof for a moment, only to see the bright crimson stains that Yuri had been coughing up that entire time. He looked back up, his legs feeling weak, feeling like suddenly the weight of everything was weighing down on his shoulders. Even besides all of his major enemies--all of those footmen that he'd ever killed--each one of them had been the same as him--trying to make their way in the world, fighting for a cause that they believed in...each one of those people had a life...that was cruelly bashed away from them with a baseball bat...
Ryder took in a breath, as if to speak, but no words came at first. When he finally managed to conjure up his voice, he spoke quietly, as if having an almost difficult time even breathing in this atmosphere.
"How...How did...you make it seem so easy...? After...realizing all of this...you still...fought on...how do you make it seem so easy...? You...must have a heart in there somewhere...if everything you've said is true...So...how...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:28 pm

Yuri Dragovich
[size=9]
Yuri took another steo towards Ryder "Already dying...?" Yuri coughed up blood, but then he did the (semi)unthinkable. He threw a punch towards Ryder's face "I've got plenty of energy left Ryder..." he muttered in a pained voice. He may be dying, but he was still good enough with his fists to attack Ryder "You're actin' like I'm already dead..." he spoke to Ryder quite bluntly, glaring at him. But then he asked how Kraven kept on moving, where his heart had gone "I forsook my heart and soul a long time ago Ryder... I act because I feel my path is the right one... I have no regrets." he replied to the red head, constantly glaring at him "You want to protect your friends from me right...? Toss that bat away... fight me with your fists like a man... you've been fighting and getting hit for two days... and well... I'm dying... we're on equal ground now... and I think it best we end this once and for all...."
"..."
Final Kraven Theme

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:41 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder definitely hadn't expected to get punched by a man who was coughing up blood--so he didn't even make an attempt to dodge. The punch hit him square in the face, leaving a big red mark and making Ryder's head spin for a moment. As he cleared his head up again, he listened to Yuri speak, and let the words sink in. The man had given up everything...all for the sake of his ideals...even though Ryder had always seen this man as a deplorable person...that kind of dedication to saving the world seemed like true strength. As Yuri asked him to get rid of the bat, Ryder looked at the object in his hand--the smooth wooden surface feeling all too at home in his hand. This bat...was almost like a simple, visual representation of his past. What he used to be. He used to be so simple...so easily broken...but now...after so much...He knew that he had to be strong. Stronger than ever before. Ryder paused for a moment, then took a few steps towards the edge of the building--pulling back his arm, then throwing the bat off the side of the building. There went his past...sailing down through the air...probably never to be retrieved...His parents were dead...his little brother was dead...Wynn was dead...so many people were dead...but staying latched onto them wasn't going to make them come back to life.
Ryder stepped back over to where he had been standing before, looking to Yuri with a subtle sense of determination on his face before he raised his fists into a make-shift guard. He'd never been very good at fist fights--but now, when it all came down to it--he'd have to be.

"There--I got rid of it. I...I can be strong without support. Just...myself...I can be strong...and I'll show that by beating you, here and now..." He took in a deep breath, preparing himself for the upcoming battle--which would probably, somehow, be more difficult than any other he'd ever been in--simply for the mental factors. "Let's see who's want to save the world is stronger."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:04 pm

Yuri Dragovich

Yuri smiled to Ryder as he tossed the bat aside "Yes... only one us can be right after all..." he replied to Ryder. Both men fought atop one of the highest spots in No Man's Land, the sun rising, the harsh desert surrounding them. Both men were already at their limits, this was a final desperate fight for the both of them. Either one of them would die or they both would. Kraven charged Ryder, trying to elbow strike him in the face "You give too much credit to humanity Ryder! There's only one way to bring this world to order- control! The masses need to be controlled! They aren't fit to make their own way! They must be lead down a path!"

"..."
Final Kraven Theme

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:26 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

As Yuri charged him, Ryder watched him carefully, and at the last minute, ducked under the man's strike, shifting himself over to the side slightly, and coming back up with an attempted uppercut to the blonde's jaw.
"If there's control, there'll always be rebellion--!" he objected as he attacked, hoping that he'd have the capacity to both argue back and forth about this man's philosophies and fight against him at the same time. "You'd be fine with the first little while, yeah, but--after that? The people would fight back, and your empire would fall--!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:46 pm

Yuri Dragovich

Yuri predicted Ryder would use his height against him, ducking under that attack. He caught Ryder's uppercut mid-strike before it could connect, then headbutted Ryder "Oh? And what of the alternative!? If you want to see what happens when there's no control... look no further than what you see with your own eyes! The world needs a Shepard Ryder! The rebellions will be smashed- and mankind will evolve, it will be guided! After all... look back to history! Not a single great decision for mankind has been met with complete praise! There will always be those who are against progress! There will be rebellion but in the end... there will be rebellion to everything!" Yuri threw a slew of four punches towards Ryder to get him further back "Mankind was given complete freedom courtesy of Black Dragon- and look what happened!? The governments collapse and our planet lapses into chaos! Everyone goes mad!

"..."
Final Kraven Theme

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:49 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder stumbled backwards as Yuri headbutted him, seeing stars for a moment, and not receiving a single moment of reprieve, as he had to immediately pull himself into a blocking stance to block the onslaught of punches, which successfully pushed him backwards. He didn't know how close he was to the edge--and honestly, he couldn't help but be worried about it. Still, he glared at Yuri and replied, blinking the blood dripping from his forehead out of his eyes,
"And you think that setting up total control will just fix everything?! You should know as well as I do that people aren't perfect! Humans are flawed! We fell from Eden once, Yuri, and history repeats itself! Order will fall again and again--there...really isn't one perfect way to run this world, but I sure as hell know that leading people like a dictator isn't the best way to go about it--!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:02 am

Yuri Dragovich

Yuri grinned as he saw Ryder take that headbutt "What...? It's not like that's never happened to you before-" he said laughing, the man actually seemed to be enjoying the battle. Not in his usual 'I'm a psycho that enjoys violence' way but actually genuinely enjoying the fight in a light-hearted manner. Yuri charged out to Ryder, throwing a single powerful left hook towards Ryder's face "Once again, I'm not saying it's the best... no... it's the ONLY WAY TO GO!" he yelled to Ryder "Come on... all you're doing is telling me how wrong I am! Where are your ideals!? Where is your resolve!? What are your ideas!? Don't tell me you're just blindly following Josephine...!?" the man knew that she was a touchy subject, but he wanted Ryder to know how HE saw that woman "You need to understand something Ryder... she has no grand plans for the world... she has no great ambitions... so if you're looking to change anything.... following her is not the way. The most she'll ever become is like The Don... struggling to keep order in this city... but people like that eventually whither away... if you want Vulture Team to make some changes... it'll be through your work... not hers..."

"..."
Final Kraven Theme

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:21 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

The punch met its mark--making Ryder stumble backwards. He wiped blood from his now further-split lip, straightening up again before throwing his own punch at Yuri, towards the man's face, then another towards his gut.
"Don't you ever...talk about...Jo...!" He glared at Yuri, now continuously throwing punches of his own--obviously his weren't as powerful as Yuri's, but he wasn't letting up. Left, right, left, right, over and over... "Jo has the same ambition as I do--we want to see this world saved! We want to stop the sorrow, stop the death--we want to bring peace to this goddamned world--and neither of us has to do it alone! She's got me and I've got her--! It might take a long time, but eventually, we'll bring peace back to this world--no matter what it takes! We don't want to let any other people end up like us...!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:30 am

Yuri Dragovich

Yuri took Ryder's punch to the face, his face cringing, blood splattering to the floor. The next to the gut was not as successful, and Ryder's next few successive blows barely seemed to bruise Yuri's body. The man looked down on Ryder, glaring down upon him "Please... you worship the woman... and it blinds you." were his only words on the matter before the man grabbed Ryder and then tried to knee him in the gut "AND WHAT WILL YOU TWO DO WHEN ONE OF YOU INEVITABLY DIES!? IS THAT IT!? GAME OVER!? THAT IS JUST WEAKNESS! DO NOT STATE YOU WISH TO SAVE THE WORLD WITHOUT REALIZING THAT PEOPLE YOU LOVE WILL DIE! I KILLED CATHERINE IN COLD BLOOD BECAUSE SHE OPPOSED MY PLANS, I AM READY TO MAKE THE SACRIFICES NEEDED TO CREATE CHANGE! COULD YOU!? COULD YOU!??!?!?!?" the man yelled as he started to throw a fury of punches towards Ryder, his fists becoming a blur "NO! YOU COULDN'T! IN THE END YOU'D BE USELESS... USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS!! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS!!" he yelled out the word 'useless' like a mantra as he kept on punching towards Ryder.

"..."
Final Kraven Theme

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:02 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder coughed and hacked up a bit of blood as Yuri kneed him in the stomach--then when the man asked him what he would do when one of them died, Ryder shouted back at him,
"I WOULD NEVER LET JO DI--"
And then came the punches. A flurry of seemingly never-ending batterings, a blur of bashing--Ryder distinctively felt as if he could feel two ribs cracking, but for some reason, the rest of the pain seemed to numb it out. He couldn't move--he couldn't speak--and at last, as he fell backwards from the blows of the punching, he found himself on the ground--his head hanging out over the edge of the building. This was bad--he had to move. Now.
Ryder dragged himself over to the side, moving away from the edge slightly, then working on standing up. He fell back down the first time he tried to stand, coming back down to his knees. He stared at the ground for a moment, thinking: He had left Jo with the rest of the army fighting. For all he knew...she was already...
Ryder clenched his fists...slowly pulling himself back up to his feet.

"I don't...worship Jo...I see her as my equal...and if she--...was gone...then I'd carry on her ambition...I'd carry on her ambition and save the damn world anyway...! I'm not...useless...you asshole...! I've been fighting for what I believe in for years now...and I'm not about to stop now because you tell me to...!" Ryder raised his fists again, blood and sweat dripping down his face as he stood there, his back outlined by the bright sun as it rose into the sky of the desert behind him. "You've got a bad habit...of underestimating me...Let's finish this."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:07 am

Yuri Dragovich

Yuri shook his head to Ryder "Heh... excuse me for warning you-" and then Ryder told him it was time to finish this. After all, this 'battle' between the two had been going on since they first met, Kraven never thought that that small red head in the church would become his greatest foe. Kraven smiled to Ryder, and nodded "Yeah... I agree... this has been going on for far too long..." the man coughed, but then he gave a determined glare to Ryder. He charged Ryder, throwing a massive, powerful punch towards Ryder with his right fist "ONLY ONE OF US WILL LIVE TO SEE THE SUN RISE ABOVE NO MAN'S LAND RYDER! But know this... even if you win... you'll still follow the same path as I. You either die a good man... or live long enough to become like me."

"..."
Final Kraven Theme

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:22 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder glared at Yuri as the man charged at him--he didn't say a word in response. He in response, instead--charged right at Yuri. However, he didn't attack--he made advantage of his height again to dart under the man's punch--but he didn't stop moving. He moved around to the man's back, and then, jumped--trying to get up onto the man's back. If he was successful in that, he would wrap his arms around Yuri's neck, squeezing and pulling back with all of his might, trying to strangle the man.
"If only one of us is gonna be living...IT'S GONNA BE ME!" he shouted viciously as he attacked, for a moment seeming to even lose sight of himself in his struggle for survival.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:25 am

Yuri Dragovich

Yuri was too slow to react to Ryder's quick moments, perhaps when he was healthier, he could have avoided something like this. But now as a sick and weak man all he could do was slowly turn before Ryder got a good hold on his throat "..." he didn't say a word as Ryder began to strangle him. All he could do was try to gasp for air. When Ryder said that if only one of them was to live today, it would be him, Kraven smiled. Kraven fell to his knees, losing air, only managing to let out "Yes... that is what I intended..." with a smile on his face as Ryder continued to strangle him.

"..."
Final Kraven Theme

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:34 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder didn't say anything now--he just kept up the pressure on Yuri's neck, desperately trying to end the man's life. He tried to pay no mind to the blonde's words, but everything the man had said was still swirling and whirling around in his mind as he tried to make sense of this new world view that had been thrust upon him. But still--he wasn't letting up. Not yet--he wasn't going to let go until this man was good and dead...! If anything, he upped the pressure on Yuri's neck further, trying to silence him from speaking entirely, along with strangling him.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:38 am

Yuri Dragovich

Yuri was struggling to break out of Ryder's hold "You've gotten... a lot better..." he managed to let out "But I'm not willing to give you the victory just yet..." he muttered. The man managed to move back his arms, grabbing Ryder by his shoulders and throwing him over Kraven, breaking the hold. Yuri stood back up on his two feet, tired and limping. He was panting heavily, and his back was hunched. He was at his limit, tired, and injured. It was not unlike seeing an old sickly man trying to fight. The man began to slowly limp towards Ryder, the only thing that was even moving him anymore was pure determination.

"..."
Final Kraven Theme

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:55 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder's back hit the ground with a slam, knocking the air out of him. He actually almost fell unconscious...almost. He slowly rolled over, struggling back up to his feet. His already weakened body was beginning to fail him...but he wasn't about to give up. On shaking legs, he forced himself to his feet, glaring down the slowly approaching Yuri with cold, icy-blue eyes. Ryder took a few stumbling steps closer to Yuri, not saying a word as, once he got close enough, he reared his fist back, bringing it in to attempt to deliver a big punch to the blonde's face.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next