Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage)

+6
Shadow_Okami
Creatio Ex Materia
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
robert200110
The Hidden Spring
10 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) - Page 16 Empty Re: Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage)

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:08 pm

The Angel Harp Killer
┝── ϓing Long ──┥

"Don't Mind Me, I Rather Sing To You Than Kill You. So I'd Love For You To Be With Me"

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) - Page 16 A0fe1382-5e5c-48f2-bca8-e4c5250dcded_zps65dac025

〖The Murderous Beauty〗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ying sneered, "Ouch." he winced for Wynn. He soon rushed to Tim's side. "Tim" He huffed "We got to go! Now!" He said out of breath as he tried to pull the beast. Tim snorted as he pushed through the wall reaching to Kraven. He gave a swift kick to the man's stump of an arm as he left with Ying..The Croc and Harp ran with the debris of he falling building covering their tracks.

-Exit the Tranny and the Walking Handbag-

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━〖The Gentle Beast〗

Timothy Hook

"Gonna be Brave"

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) - Page 16 E77041bd-5f8c-44fc-80ab-e4c3cae87679_zps353564f5
[/quote]
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) - Page 16 Empty Re: Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:15 pm

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) - Page 16 Inquisitorfilmgrain_zpsdf535bd9

The Inquisitor
???
__________________________________________________________________________________________

The voice suddenly seemed a lot happier "Great! I'm so happy she made it out alive! It makes the game so much more fun!" the man announced happily. All was going according to plan "Alright Blood Knife, we can commence the next part of the plan!" he continued happily, this night was far from over, it was now 2 AM, one more hour until someone died... or 50 minutes until Vivian made the choice. Kraven was still out, for obvious reasons, though if he was awake he'd be pretty gracious that it was Mocha working on him and not Catherine.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Let's play a game...!"
Inquisitor Theme - Twisted Nerve

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:18 pm

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) - Page 16 A0d621cd0369fd3cf83a2ddcb20f069d2a8c183c_zps7c3d462f
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny growled at the girl was gone. But she had a new target. She saw Akuryo...and was filled with hate.
"Fine...I'll just take you down." she muttered, and aimed carefully, firing a shot to Aurkyo's leg. "You traitor..." she grinned.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) - Page 16 Untitled-3

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) - Page 16 Hell1_zpsc8b8edc3
Joel
Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) - Page 16 Hell2_zps2390dea4
Deck
Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) - Page 16 Hell3_zpsaf170acd
Hell's
Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) - Page 16 Hell4_zps7f74f953
Chef

Chef got into the car. He was suprised that it just didn't break right then and there. Chef was a really bad driver. He was worried really.
"Mocha. I'm not good at this...I'll drive around though..." he said,

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) - Page 16 Tumblr_m13nvbTkB41rnrc3qo1_500_zpsacb7ec06
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:21 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) - Page 16 6cd629a9-5453-4ffe-87e2-f2f0e340ee85_zps14bcc886

Ivy just shot acid and got Hank to bite at the Worm people that came at her. She then heard Ryder calling out for help because Wynn had been hurt, so she ran towards them and saw the rock crushing Wynn's arm.

"WELL...I can...try to help, yeah..."

She started trying to lift the rock, but she couldn't do it alone.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:22 pm

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) - Page 16 Screenshot2013-07-19at85009PM
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Hello (HelLOOOO) Nurse

"Then... Then Catherine drives! Someone has to drive because my hands are full!" Mocha said, and wished that Crosswell was here. She could rely on him! She kept up the bandaging process and looked to Catherine, telling her to take the wheel instead.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:22 pm

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) - Page 16 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife
Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

Akuryo laughed darkly as he was jumping from building to building as he was jumping, he was shot at by Bunny Mio, the pain caused him to lose focus for a mere moment and unable to grab with both hands. He grabbed the ledge with one arm, knife out to help keep him there as he looked down to his left leg. It was bleeding already as he cursed, since he hasn't hang up yet, he soon said, "Boss, we got ourselves a problem.....and I think it's a blazing red-headed slut of a problem." He told his boss as he kicked in the nearest window, creating some sound before he swung himself into the desolate room so he could tend to his leg. The static was a bit worse, but otherwise hearable on both ends.

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:28 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) - Page 16 65195714-8014-435e-b864-fffa47ff0377_zps49a77b57

Catherine had taken the guns and started shooting at everyone, but when she heard Chef and how he sucked at driving, then Mocha told HER to take the wheel, she climbed onto the front seat and started driving.

"You take the guns, Chef!"

She said, then drove the ice cream truck back to the Worm Palace, picking up the surviving Worm forces as she went.

*exit with everyone in the truck*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:29 pm

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) - Page 16 Mizuki2_zpsb79e5858

Gabriel Winters
~Incendium~
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

Having gotten lost for a time in the streets because he couldn't move as fast as everyone else, Gabriel forced himself to follow the sounds of battle closer until suddenly he was in front of the Hotel. If it could even be called that anymore, it looked like it was a pile of rubble. With Bravery still clinging to his back, he dodged around the rubble- until suddenly he heard Ryder calling for help. He recognized that voice- it was someone on his team! "Well shit... Hold on, Bravery!" Working his way forward, he did his best to avoid the enemy soldiers as well as any fighting in general, considering he wasn't in the best of positions to defend himself. Then he spotted Ryder, and saw how Wynn was trapped. "Gotta get down for now Bravery," he mumbled before setting the superhero on the ground and stepping forward to help lift the rock off Wynn.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:29 pm

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) - Page 16 Inquisitorfilmgrain_zpsdf535bd9

The Inquisitor
???

The voice responded to Akuryo "A problem? No no my friend... just some more fun on my part! I believe she'll provide an most interesting piece to the play board... and I can see her from the blimp, so no need to describe her to me." he responded to him rather happily "Do not worry... she doesn't know anything about anything, just don't get shot in the leg again, can you do that? Cantcha? I believe you can! So don't pussy out and get back on your feat! There is still sooooo much work to do!" the man announced happily.

Elliot stood there silently "..." the building had fallen apart, perhaps Vivian was dead? No, if she was then the man running this would have announced it. He knew how this game went, Elliot spent a lifetime working with chessmasters like him. Elliot turned to Ryder, still trying to help Wynn "I was bluffing by the way... it's impossible to get all the different types of bombs on me to blow up like that... also the trigger is a toy..." he said dully.

"Let's play a game...!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:31 pm

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) - Page 16 A0d621cd0369fd3cf83a2ddcb20f069d2a8c183c_zps7c3d462f
BunnyMio

Bunny saw him enter a room. Her sniper rifle wasn't gonna do it. She put it away and pulled out a rocket launcher, and fired it.
"TAKE THAT ASSHOLE!" she yelled, and then went to help at the streets. She had her metal arm back, so she started to help lift the rock off Wynn.  

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) - Page 16 Hell1_zpsc8b8edc3
Joel
Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) - Page 16 Hell2_zps2390dea4
Deck
Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) - Page 16 Hell3_zpsaf170acd
Hell's
Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) - Page 16 Hell4_zps7f74f953
Chef

Chef was in the passengers seat, Dorothy sitting on his lap, and a kitty in his hat. (exit)

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) - Page 16 Tumblr_m13nvbTkB41rnrc3qo1_500_zpsacb7ec06
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:34 pm

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) - Page 16 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife

Akuryo listened to his master and laughed a bit as his response. "Don't worry....a single gunshot won't hinder me that badly. I won't get shot again, I put Alex on the line for this, and I intend to keep it." He told his master as he got his leg all bandaged up, the bullet having been dug out with one of his knives to prevent more pain as he got himself out of the building. Though the damage to the back of his shin was a bit hindering his speed as he managed to get out of the building and then away from the area. As he got out of the building, he heard an explosion and saw the building beginning to collapse as he laughed happily at the destruction as he left.

(Akuryo exit)

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:40 pm

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) - Page 16 BraveryDark_zps8342df2b

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine
-------------------------------------
"For the peace and justice of this city...I will never give up!"

Bravery hopped off of Gabriel's back, and then saw the state that Wynn was in...Blood was leaking out from under the rock, and Wynn was completely sobbing at the sheer pain that was wracking his body from having his left arm shattered.
"H-Hang on! We'll help you!" Bravery said as he and Gabriel went to help push the rock as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) - Page 16 Ryder2_zps229d5c83

Ryder Mercy
-Code Name: Curveball-

Ryder pushed all of his weight onto the rock, pushing with all of his might--and with the added help from everyone else, the rock slowly started to move...and then as more people helped...the rock finally rolled off! Wynn's arm was in hideous condition...blood and bone sticking out everywhere...it would be surprising if they didn't have to amputate it. Ryder bent down, picking up Wynn in his arms as a million thoughts flew through his head. Where were their medics? Were they off looking for Vivian, too?
"I need a med team now..." he said, holding Wynn tightly as the white-haired boy clung to him, his crushed arm dangling limply. "Where are our medics? I...I need them here right now!" His face was actually showing signs of panic. He didn't even seem to listen to Elliot when the man spoke to him.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:48 pm

Gabriel Winters
~Incendium~
-----
-----

Happy to be able to help, Gabriel pushed at the rock until Wynn was freed. As he caught sight of his arm however, he rapidly looked away, swallowing down the bile that rose in his throat. He wasn't used to seeing such things right in front of him, and it made him sick to his stomach. Reaching out and clutching Bravery's arm, he inhaled slowly, trying to calm his churning stomach. "How are you feeling?" he asked quietly, wondering if he'd still need to carry the other male. He was very careful not to look at Wynn- he knew he would throw up if he did.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:49 pm

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) - Page 16 Screenshot2013-07-19at85009PM
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Hello (HelLOOOO) Nurse

Mocha held onto the ice truck for dear life as it drove off. Dorothy held onto Joel's legs looking terrified.
*Exit*

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:58 pm

BunnyMio

"They are most likely back at Baker Street." she said. "I got a knife, we need to get that arm off him." she said. She knelt down, and looked at Ryder. "Do you trust me to do it?" she asked.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:24 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) - Page 16 6cd629a9-5453-4ffe-87e2-f2f0e340ee85_zps14bcc886

Ivy looked from Wynn to Ryder, looking worried.

"They're gonna have to cut it off...?"

She didn't like that thought at all...Poor Wynn...Even if he had some day dreamed of crushing Ryder, he couldn't even TRY to do it anymore. She went off to one side, not sure how to make herself useful anymore. She started having a nice chat with Hank about philosophy.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:30 pm

Ryder Mercy

Ryder knelt down as well, putting Wynn gently down onto the ground. He looked and Bunny and paused for a moment before nodding.
"I trust you."
Luckily, it seemed that only the lower portion of Wynn's arm was crushed--a bit of the upper portion was still in okay shape. Ryder took off his jacket, tying the fabric around Wynn's arm tight--doing his best to tie it as tight as he could so that it could hamper the blood flow down into his damaged lower arm while Bunny removed it.

"Ry-Ry...I'm scared..." Wynn blinked back the tears that had been in his eyes, knowing that they were going to have to do this without anything to make the pain less.
"Don't worry. It'll all be fine, soon, just wait...don't worry." He gave Wynn a serious look. "Just hold as still as you can...I'll help hold you down. We're gonna get that arm off, and then we're gonna bring you to the medics...and you're gonna be fine." Then, Ryder looked to Bunny. "Go ahead."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

"Me?" Bravery asked as he stepped back along with Gabriel. "I'm fine...I'm more worried about Wynn..." He sighed, disappointed that they had missed out on their chance to save Jo. They were going to need to get Wynn to the medics quick, then keep looking for that Vivian girl...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:47 pm

BunnyMio

"I won't lie to you Wynn...this will hurt...but it's gonna be better if you don't lose anymore blood." she said, and twirled her knife and got it out. "Sorry." she said, and stabbed it into the arm, cutting through the flesh and muscles. She did it again and again, cutting through the arm, but soon, she cut through it. She took his shirt and tied it, and then took the ripped jacket and tied that around the body. "There." she said. "He's gonna be passed out...we need to get him but to Baker right now."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:51 pm

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) - Page 16 Elliot_zps24ede49f

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot looked down at Wynn, he would usually be worried, but today he didn't care. He didn't say a word, and just stared up at the blimp, perhaps they would announce where Vivian had gone to next, they did before. Elliot waited, and waited, his mind ripping itself every moment he didn't know what to do. He didn't even care if it was Akuryo announcing it, he was more in a hurry to kill Vivian than that guy. Akuryo could be dealt with afterwards. Elliot also knew that this time around, he'd need to fight Conqueror Worm too. Haven's threat was mostly wiped out now, and even though Kraven was out, Chef, Mocha, and Catherine were still there.

"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:54 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy walked up to Elliot and poked his arm, trying to get his attention.

"So...what can we do to save Jo now?"

She asked, following the man's gaze to the blimp.

"Where'd the lady with the not awesome hair go? We need to find her! And kill her! Then save Jo! And kill Jade! Right?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:56 pm

Ryder Mercy

The sheer pain from his arm getting cut again and again sent Wynn into a sort of shock--and he lost consciousness. As soon as Bunny was done working on him, Ryder picked Wynn up again.
"I'll bring him back on my own," he told her. "I've got a walkie-talkie on me, and I'll contact you when I'm ready to re-join you again, and you can tell me where you guys are if you've moved. Just--you all keep looking for that Vivian girl. They didn't announce that she was dead, so obviously, she got out of there somehow...and we still need to find her." He began heading off, climbing over the rubble, and called back. "I'll get back to you on the walkie-talkie soon, just make as much progress as you can while I'm gone! Good luck!" And with that, he dashed off, back in the direction of Baker Street.

*Exit Ryder and Wynn*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:01 pm

Gabriel Winters
~Incendium~
-----
-----

Unlucky enough to glance back over as Bunny began to cut, Gabriel couldn't stand the sight of the damage to Wynn's arm. He promptly turned away, running a few feet away before he vomited on the ground, falling to his knees and merely kneeling there as he continued to gag. He wasn't used to that- sure he could raid dead bodies but hell, Wynn was still alive.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:07 pm

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

"G-Gabriel?!" Bravery said urgently, running over to the other man after he had vomited. "Are you okay? Wh-What's wrong?" He put a hand onto Gabriel's back gently, trying to comfort him, since he knew that throwing up wasn't fun at all.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:27 pm

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) - Page 16 43b884b2827c7c94a1eb300a61b6e9cad2d6b42c

Akuryo
Blimp Television Time!

A very small, but funny image of Akuryo appeared on the Blimp's image screen. He was laughing like crazy, but chibi, which seemed pretty damn odd for a picture to appear on the screen. That was until a voice was soon heard through it, as it echoed throughout the city with a roaring image side by side. It was an image of Vivian and her little buddies as the voice soon said, "Everyone, the game is now to kill Vivian Orderly, who is now in the sewers. The first faction to kill her gets their leader back. The one who fails, has their leader killed, and it will be shown via the Blimp." His voice soon ended, the image of Vivian underneath the light of a sewer stayed on there, it was live footage too.

"Let's play a game...!"

Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:30 pm

Gabriel Winters
~Incendium~
-----
-----

"Ugh... I'm fine..." Gabriel mumbled quickly, standing and wiping his mouth on the back of his hand. "Made the mistake of looking," he explained, nodding after Ryder and Wynn. And then he heard the new news from the blimp overhead. "... Well shit." Looking to Bravery, it was clear he was asking 'What do we do now?'

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next