Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trial of the World Warriors (Open RP, contact Pan before posting)

+2
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Trial of the World Warriors (Open RP, contact Pan before posting) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trial of the World Warriors (Open RP, contact Pan before posting)

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:41 am

Trial of the World Warriors (Open RP, contact Pan before posting) - Page 2 20_zpsgxjeiyhu

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trial of the World Warriors (Open RP, contact Pan before posting) - Page 2 Cooltext121126471536320_zpsyczz1p5l
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x we fly to the heavens xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on the wings of a dragon tonight x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【The American Dragon】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Cass flared some at Saiko`s insistence of calling her a kid, muttering something under her breath and huffing haughtily, starting to enunciate each of her palmstrikes with a bark. "THAT-" Strike. "ISN`T-" Strike. "AN EXCUSE-" Strike. "FOR NOT FULLY BLEACHING YOUR HAIR--!" She extended her arm out in one final strike that had send him stumbling back, and upon hearing his words and registering the look of defeat upon his face, Cass gave a big toothy grin and completely turned around from the male to face the crowd, cocky as ever. "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED-?!" She bellowed, earning a roar of cheers from the crowd in response that made her glow in excitement and pride despite her bruised face- when she suddenly turned on her heel to face Saiko only seconds before he spoke. She pivoted back slightly, grimacing- but even her speed wasn`t enough to match Saiko`s. Blow after tremendous blow was enough to knock her off her feet, the pure momentum behind his attack keeping her up mid-air with the wind constantly being beaten out of her- up until Saiko finally stopped, his final punch sending her soaring back and flinging her limply against the ropes. She bounced off them onto the floor, momentarily unmoving- but only momentarily.
Cass abruptly rolled on her back, then sprang forward back onto her feet in a flash, blood freely dripping down her nostrils and onto her red gi. But, nonetheless, she was unhindered, and clearly ready for more, as indicated from her fighting stance. "That stupid dye didn`t go to your brain or something, did it--?! C`mon, I`m not breaking a sweat here...! You`re gonna have to do better than that, 混蛋...!"   

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Aren`tcha used to losing by now?
Cassandra`s Theme - Ain`t That Funny?
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Trial of the World Warriors (Open RP, contact Pan before posting) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trial of the World Warriors (Open RP, contact Pan before posting)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:55 pm

Trial of the World Warriors (Open RP, contact Pan before posting) - Page 2 20780310

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" W a t c h       i t        k i d      o r        I ' l l      s l i c e       y o u     i n     t w o  "

Carmelia Torres
Spanish Fury's Fire
Carmelia's Theme: Hero's Resolve

"  I ' v e        h a d         a b o u t       e n o u g h       o f     y o u . . .      "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Carmelia just watched the fight between Cass and Saiko, a little tinge of snark on her face. This was hilarious...though many would have considered it child abuse...she just found it hilarious. She watched, sort of ignoring the other kids, cause the very sight of them just irritated her to no end.
"Hmmm...maybe that one is running out of steam. Poor shrimp."
she commented to herself as she watched, waiting for Lao or Zhilan or whatever the fuck to say a say for the girl to fight. If Carmelia was chosen...well...she'd be ready...tee hee. The thought actually excited her.

Trial of the World Warriors (Open RP, contact Pan before posting) - Page 2 Carmel10
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:20 pm

Trial of the World Warriors (Open RP, contact Pan before posting) - Page 2 Lao_112

Lᴀᴅɪᴇs ᴀɴᴅ Gᴇɴᴛʟᴇᴍᴇɴ...
Tʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴜʀɴᴀᴍᴇɴᴛ ʀᴜɴɴᴇʀ ʜɪᴍsᴇʟғ
Tʜᴇ Eɴɪɢᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ Oɴᴇ...﹗

Trial of the World Warriors (Open RP, contact Pan before posting) - Page 2 Layout20
►Let's get this fact straight...◄
►This is my arena, these are my rules◄

================================================

Lao let out a giggle as he heard Zhilan's response "Perfect-" the man then jumped up high into the air, flipping through the sky. For a moment, it looked as if this scarecrow-like man had blocked out the air, before he landed right in the middle of the ring. Right in between Saiko and Cassandra. The chinaman opened both arms up, palms facing both fighters "ENOUGH!" and suddenly... the entire arena went silent. Lao motioned his head to Saiko "This little pre-show brawl is over, get out of the ring little boy-" and then the man looked over to Cassandra "You however, you stay- get a referee out here! I don't know how you two know each other, but I want a match between you two- CASSANDRA WHITE VERSUS ZHILAN LIAO!" the crowd broke up into a roar as Lao continued "And Mrs. Torres... little miss ATTITUDE- you'll be up against SAIKO in ring #2!" and from there forth Lao began to name the first round of matches, quite a few until Iago's match was mentioned "And then there is the small one- hahaha, you'll be testing your metal against Mr. Karate himself! Dan Poffo!" Lao then bowed to Cassandra, slowly exiting the room. He was fully aware that he was setting her up for failure, how he loved to bully these fighters "I think that will be enough for today's fights... I look forward to being entertained... nothing beats some good old fashioned violence!" Lao passed by one of the "karate guys", patting him on the back as he left the arena, back to whatever dark room he came from "Good luck Dan- heheheheh..."

Trial of the World Warriors (Open RP, contact Pan before posting) - Page 2 Karate10

►You all belong to me now!◄
Lao's Theme - Fields of Despair
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:34 pm

Trial of the World Warriors (Open RP, contact Pan before posting) - Page 2 810

Mαĸιɴɢ нιѕ wαy тo тнe rιɴɢ...
The psycho from Satsugai!
Standing at 6 foot 5, and weighing 262 lbs!

Trial of the World Warriors (Open RP, contact Pan before posting) - Page 2 Layout25

►I ɧȪr √◊΢ÈS Îη мý ɧÈªÞ TɧÈ ¢◊µη¢ÎĻ мÈ, ⊥ɧÈý µηÞÈrS⊥ªηÞ  TɧÈý ⊥ªĻΚ ⊥◊ мÈ...◄
==== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ====

As Saiko's onslaught of attacks came to an end, Saiko was quick to just slip his right hand into his pocket once more "Tch... I guess I probably should have held back a little..." he muttered, believing it to be over. Especially after she was flung against the ropes then fell. The Yakuza turned his back on the whole scene, about ready to leave the ring until he heard Cassandra's voice once more. His eyes widened before he slowly turned to look Cass in the eyes "Interesting..." Saiko smiled as he brought his second fist out once more. So he didn't have to hold back after all! Saiko was ecstatic! WIth a wide grin on his face, the man was just about to continue his attack until Lao came in out of nowhere stopped him "Wha-!? Tch..." Saiko lowered his guard before slipping his hands into his pockets. Spitting to the side, the man got out of the ring. That man... Lao Jiu... if word on the street was correct, he had a connection to the Black Dragon Society. Saiko would bid his time for now... especially since he had a match. Gritting his teeth, the Yakuza rolled into ring #2, leisurely leaning against one of the ropes before the referee entered "Heh..." how he hated referees, like hell he was going to take any of their shit. He was here to enjoy a good fight then find out what he could about this Lao guy.

==== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ====

Saiko's Theme - Voices
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:29 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Your responsibilities are a mountain▓▓▒▒░░

Trial of the World Warriors (Open RP, contact Pan before posting) - Page 2 Ibuki_Munemasa_full_1502785_zpsaeqnj0bs

░░▒▒▓▓And you're climbing without a harness▓▓▒▒░░

Iago Villaverde
Emerald Fury
♔-------------------------------------♔
Even some gems. . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .will begin to crack
under too much pressure

Iago continued to quietly eat his pretzels as he watched Saiko and Cass fighting--everything from this fight would be good to remember later--despite the fact he wasn't sure if he'd missed anything important or not, earlier. He continued to overhear Lao's conversation with Zhilan--however, he was quickly distracted by Saiko's flurry of punches towards Cass. That was definitely something he'd have to be wary of when he fought that guy.
And then Lao kind of flew--again--Iago still wasn't sure how he did that, but he wasn't about to chalk it up to special effects. There was something fishy going on with Lao--definitely something to be wary of there, too. In fact, Iago was a bit wary of most of the people who were even there in the stadium.
Either way, soon enough, the match-ups for the fights were being called. Iago let his soccer ball drop down again, bouncing it up and down with his foot absentmindedly as he waited for his name to be called. He had to stay calm--no giving in to nerves now. It took him a moment to realize why Zhilan seemed so upset--she was fighting the girl who was already in the ring. Her--friend--? Iago wasn't really sure what their relationship was, but clearly Zhilan was upset about it. He waited for Lao to leave, then frowned a bit, seeming worried. He grabbed his ball in his hands again, then scooted over a bit closer to Zhilan and whispered to her,

"I don't think you can make them change their minds, but...if you guys don't want to fight each other, one of you could submit..." He paused for a moment, considering Lao's words, then continued, "But...I think he paired you up like this on purpose...he might just want to see how far you'd go, right...?" He looked back out at where Cass was in the ring again, then looked back at Zhilan, seeming flustered suddenly for whatever reason as he stuttered, "G-Good luck, anyway--I'd better get over to where I'm fighting..." He ducked away from Zhilan, carrying his ball with him up to the edge of the ring area--then placing the pretzel bag and ball down on the floor and giving a look to the people who were near it--he didn't want anybody touching it. He left the soccer ball and headed into the ring, taking in a deep breath--and suddenly, his entire demeanor seemed to change. He actually smiled, for the first time since he'd gotten in there--a full-blown grin. He moved with a sort of strong confidence as he approached the ring, cracking his knuckles. He climbed over the ropes into the fighting ring with a hop, He stretched a bit, then located his competitor as they approached the ring, pointing at the man and calling out in a voice far more solid and confident, "Dan Poffo! Are you ready to feel the FURY...?!" This was mostly to pump up the crowd--stage presence was second to fighting ability in these tournaments. So long as he was in the spotlight, he'd be the plucky young upstart that the public was convinced that he was. He took up his fighting stance, positioning his feet very precisely, then beckoning Dan forward with his hand, still with that sure and confident look on his face. "Bring it on, if you're not too afraid of getting beat by a kid!"

♔--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♔
Perpetual Effort - Live and Learn
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:12 pm

Trial of the World Warriors (Open RP, contact Pan before posting) - Page 2 Karate10

Dan Poffo

Dan let out a huff as Lao touched him, he DID NOT want to be touched by that slime ball, he was afraid his sleaziness would rub off on him. Once Lao left, Poffo was quick to approach the ring, where Iago already was and winding up the crowd. "Call me Danny, kid." he spoke as he calmly entered the ring. The man had quite a serious expression on his face, he was stoic to say the least. He almost immediately took a stance, with his arms up defending his vitals and his body bouncing up and down subtly. It was a competitive karate stance, which said that this man had been in sports-style tournaments for quite awhile. His muscles were also huge, giving him a big frame. His eyes solely focused on Iago, the man spoke "Listen kid... I'd hate to wipe the floor with yah... how about you just call the match and we can move on with our day? Yeah?" he asked Villaverde, he definitely didn't see much in him apparently "I can just like... throw a punch... and you can just lay on the floor, alright? I don't got time for baby-sitting kids..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:54 am

Trial of the World Warriors (Open RP, contact Pan before posting) - Page 2 20780310

" W a t c h       i t        k i d      o r        I ' l l      s l i c e       y o u     i n     t w o  "

Carmelia Torres
Spanish Fury's Fire

"  I ' v e        h a d         a b o u t       e n o u g h       o f     y o u . . . "

Carmelia heard her name, and looked up. Finally, she was going to be doing...something. Least she wasn't fighting a kid...though she'd have to sometime. Thankfully, it wasn't right now. She walked into ring number 2, and looked at Saiko.  
"Sure you can handle me after your tough fight with the little tyke?"
she mocked, crossing her arms over her chest and giving Saiko a sneer. Wiping the floor with him was going to be an experience to be sure.

Trial of the World Warriors (Open RP, contact Pan before posting) - Page 2 Carmel10
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:15 am

Trial of the World Warriors (Open RP, contact Pan before posting) - Page 2 Layout25

Saiko kept himself leaning against the ropes, shooting a glare towards Carmelia "Tch... I'm fine... let's just get this over with!" he spoke as the referee started the match. Saiko was quick to get himself involved, shoving the referee out of the way and attempting to ram his shoulder into Carmelia "Don't expect me to hold back though, you know what you're getting yourself into!" he most eloquently yelled as he attacked. He was like a giant tank, throwing his weight and muscle around without mercy. He didn't seem to have a particular style, this wasn't a martial art, it was street fighting. His own personal fighting style that he developed fighting others in the streets to the death.

Saiko's Theme - Voices
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:30 am

Zhilan Liao

Trial of the World Warriors (Open RP, contact Pan before posting) - Page 2 95_zpsp7h0omjm

Feng Shui Dragon
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"The world's gonna know your name.................................................
.....................................'Cause you burn with the brightest flame
And you'll be on the walls of the hall of fame."

Zhilan blinked at Lao's response, slightly confused - yet she relaxed the instant he moved away, still wondering who she'd be paired with. She watched from where she was as the man interrupted the fight, eyes widening as she realized what Lao was doing. The girl whimpered and allowed her shoulder's to slump in disappointment as Lao announced who she would be fighting, running a hand through her hair in exasperation. She stared and frowned softly at Cass, biting her lip nervously... before jolting as Iago spoke to her. She blinked, looking to him hesitantly - before smiling gently. "... Thanks, uh-- ... whoever you are--" She waved vaguely when the boy left, taking a deep breath and somewhat reluctantly approaching the ring with Cass. She didn't want to fight Cass - they had sparred before, but... that hadn't been serious. This was, and... she was worried. She slipped into the ring rather unceremoniously, taking up a spot across from Cass and giving her a nervous look. "... How about this, Cass...? Us, for the first match..." She took a deep breath, trying to convince herself that she could handle fighting Cass. She didn't want to hurt her... but she didn't want her to think she was a wimp the entire time either. Neither did she want the entire crowd to think she was a wimp... which meant she would actually have to fight to win, something she had never truly done with Cass before. That was if she could even win - she wasn't sure that was a possibility. She hadn't ever truly tried to before...

------------------------------------------------------------------
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:07 am

Trial of the World Warriors (Open RP, contact Pan before posting) - Page 2 5684735c3f2ccd7942386554f39525b2_zpsvsbvcj5l

Iago Villaverde
Emerald Fury
under too much pressure

"I don't think you know who you're dealing with, Danny...!" Iago replied to the man with a self-sure smile, pointing at him as he spoke. "We'll see who'll be lying on the ground after I'm done!" He seemed to loosen up a bit, but kept his position--he was clearly preparing himself. "C'mon, I'll even give you the first punch! That is...unless you're...too scared--?! It's alright, Danny, you can back down, if you want! I know it must be a scary thought--somebody half your size kicking your butt!" Despite his upbeat taunting, Iago didn't take his eyes off of Dan--no, he was actually watching him quite closely. This was how he treated many opponents larger than himself--size them up and let them make the first move--and respond to that in kind and overturn the strategy. Hopefully that method would continue to be effective in this tournament...

♔--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♔
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:09 am

Carmelia Torres
Spanish Fury's Fire

"  I ' v e        h a d         a b o u t       e n o u g h       o f     y o u . . . "

Carmelia saw Saiko just coming right for her, and waited. At the very last second she had, she got on her knee and made a slashing motion with her hand. If it hit, their would be slash marks in his legs, which were right in front of her.
"I'm not one to mince words, tall, moronic and handsome...so I won't."
she moved to the side a little, and then did a flip, hopefully kicking Saiko as well. She landed on her feet. "Try as if your life depends on his battle...because it does..." she was a little distracted because one of the kids was being a loud and annoying fuck, but other then that, her mind was clear.

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:16 am

Dan Poffo

Dan's eyes widened as Iago seemingly turned down his offer "Suit yourself kid... don't say I never warned yah..." he muttered as he stretched his neck around before tightening his fists. His expression only seemed to intensify as Iago said he could have the first punch "Amateur mistake... the first person to strike is usually the first to win kid!" the man spoke loudly as he threw a single, powerful punch straight towards him. It was fast and efficient, full of power, enough to send somebody flying onto their butt on the ground. That was expected as a Karate practitioner, his style was focused on quick and efficient attacks, he'd want to end this fight in the smallest amount of attacks in the most efficient method possible. His stance was wide, but narrow as far as any openings, this man wasn't a push over. And he wasn't to be under-estimated.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:37 am

Trial of the World Warriors (Open RP, contact Pan before posting) - Page 2 5684735c3f2ccd7942386554f39525b2_zpsvsbvcj5l

Iago Villaverde
Emerald Fury
under too much pressure

As Dan replied, it was clear to Iago that he was about to strike--and strike Dan did. However, Iago had an ace up his sleeve--his size. He ducked under the man's punch, then rapidly pushed himself forward, darting towards the man's right side. He skidded to a halt once he was behind and slightly right of the man, throwing a hard, rounded kick at the back of the man's knee in hopes of making it buckle, which would hopefully result in the man going down on one knee. The first step to fighting a large opponent was reducing their height--especially when you weren't allowed to take any crotchshots. So long as he could keep light on his feet and do his best to dodge, he would do fine, he told himself--but too many hits, and he'd be down for the count. He had to be careful--but, at the same time, he had to preserve his stage presence, so...
"You were saying--? C'mon, give me your best shot--better than that last shot--!" At this point, he was just hoping his plan would work--when he couldn't make people low enough to attack, fights became a real pain...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:40 am

Saiko came to an abrupt stop as his legs were slashed "Ugly bitch..." the man muttered, wincing as he took a few steps back. When Carmelia flipped into the air, Saiko knew what was coming next, so he rose both arms up to block her incoming kick. Her kick didn't manage to push him back, he was a pretty big guy after all. He lowered his guard once she landed on her feet, slipping his right hand into his pocket as he shot a glare to the woman "Here's what you don't know about me lady... every fight is life or death when I'm involved..." he noticed that she was distracted by the other match and was quick to move. Saiko threw a sucker punch towards Carmelia's gut, before throwing an elbow towards her face immediately after "That bleeding ain't gonna drag me down lady! It's only getting my blood to boil!"

Saiko's Theme - Voices
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:52 am

Dan Poffo

Dan's eyes widened as Iago ducked under his punch, sure he was small, but he had to be fast to dodge such a punch "He's fast..." Poffo whispered, his expression intensifying once he realized the small once had gotten behind him. He tensed his muscles in anticipation for Iago's next attack, and surely it eventually came. Iago kicked at the back of his knees, to once he stumbled forward and managed to barely keep himself standing on a knee. Dan wasn't exactly hurt by this, just unbalanced, but he knew what type of danger he was in "Don't get too cocky kid-!!" Poffo yelled as he quickly threw a back fist towards Iago then attempted to roll away from him to get some distance. He could still salvage his position if he could get some distance.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:17 am

Carmelia Torres
Spanish Fury's Fire

Carmelia grunted as she took the punch, but managed to put one arm up to protect her face. She stumbled back a bit to gain a little distance between him and herself.
"That's good...need a good blood pumper. This has been one disappointment after another."
a second later, the woman closed the distance between herself and Saiko, going to sweep his legs, and then axe kick him to the ground in one fell swoop. "Then don't disappoint me, got that?" she grinned, and waited for him to strike back.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:36 am

"Don't tell me what to do!" Saiko burst out in a roar, which was almost immediately followed by Carmelia attempting to sweep his legs. What Carmelia didn't expect was that Saiko would just take the sweep without actually losing his balance. His legs were like big pillars of muscle, so once she tried to get him off his legs, he'd do little more than stumble back. That placed him the perfect position to deal with her neck attack. When her kick came in, Saiko was quick to grab her leg "It's a real big no-no to try and use them long legs on me lady- I think I like this this one, I may keep it!" Saiko then pulled her in before grabbing her neck with one of his hands, after which he tried to choke-slam her.

Saiko's Theme - Voices
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:47 am

Carmelia Torres
Spanish Fury's Fire

Carmelia's eyes widened as suddenly, she was being choked. The instant she could, she started to slash at Saiko's chest as many times as she could before the impending choke slam. She knew she wasn't going to get away from that, so maybe she could deter it. Well nope. Now she was on the ground and her back hurt like a bitch, but she put her nails to his arms and start claw at those too. 
"Heh...this is going to be...interesting..." she managed to choke out, grinning at him.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:51 pm

Trial of the World Warriors (Open RP, contact Pan before posting) - Page 2 203_zps7amvkzdk

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trial of the World Warriors (Open RP, contact Pan before posting) - Page 2 Cooltext121126471536320_zpsyczz1p5l
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x we fly to the heavens xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on the wings of a dragon tonight x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【The American Dragon】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Cass searched for the hint of surprise in Saiko`s eye, and when it finally came she grinned eagerly, ready for the fight to continue- when some guy came out the sky to interrupt.
Cass slacked and groaned, rolling her eyes and firstly expecting this guy to run away as fast as he hopped in- when it occurred to her that this freak was the one running the tournament. She turned to the crowd, giving them a bit of a look for her silence and then snickering as Saiko was referred to as 'little boy', and offering another dissatisfied look to Lao as she was told to stay put. Whatever, she liked this ring. She haughtily leaned back onto the ropes, scoffing some at Lao in general- and then blanching as he named her opponent. She hadn`t thought of the possibility of having to fight her sister, and the fact that she was only sure the match was put together because of the fact that they`d been affectionate in public was fairly upsetting, to say the least... "Yo are you serious right now, freakshow--?! Don`t turn your back on me-!!" Cass barked back indignantly, her voice drowned out by the constant roar of the crowd around her. She knew Zhi- they had sparred before, but this was pushing her too far out of her comfort zone. Cass was used to tournaments and competing and most importantly, winning-- but to force Zhi to fight her sister this early on...?
She looked to the brunette as she slid into the ring, intending to look upset but ending up more pouty as she looked her sister up and down, sighing to herself. "...Yeah, what luck." She reached and unwinded her scarf, throwing it back to wear the competitors were standing earlier, then let her arms flop back limply to her sides as see glanced up at Zhi. "...忍住不跟我。我不会做同样的,好吗?" She fell down into a fighting stance, stopping momentarily to wipe away some access blood on her nose with her sleeve. She was already somewhat disoriented, and bleeding on top of it... but, nothing was stopping with her from competing. "那么,我们走吧。"   

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Aren`tcha used to losing by now?
Cassandra`s Theme - Ain`t That Funny?
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:53 pm

Trial of the World Warriors (Open RP, contact Pan before posting) - Page 2 1410

Saiko didn't seem to so much as flinch as Carmelia rapidly slashed at his chest over and over again, once she was brought down to the ground, Saiko began to stumble back. ""Heheheh... Saiko chuckled, before he began to develop a light laugh "Hehehe... GYAHAHAHAHA!" that light laughter eventually turned into maniacal laughter, the man seemed to lose his body. Still bleeding profusely, Saiko was quick to pick Carmelia up and hold her up close to him as he grinned sadistically to her "What's wrong bitch...!? AM I DISAPPOINTING YOU!? GYAHAHAHAHA!?" he started to shake the woman around erratically, as if to awaken a spur out of her after her initial lost breathe.

Saiko's Theme - Voices
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:24 pm

Trial of the World Warriors (Open RP, contact Pan before posting) - Page 2 Raven.Tales.of.Vesperia.full.1649961
Jҽƚ Rαι
●▬▬▬▬๑۩ The Enforcer ۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

Jet walked into the back of the tournament, and looked back to Lao. Rubbing the back of his head. He yawned, looking to the tournament with tired eyes. He looked like he hadn't slept well in days, and kinda smelled of booze. "Ahem... What'd I miss?" he asked, blinking a couple of times as if to clear his vision. He swayed a couple of times before leaning back and slumping against the wall.

●▬▬▬▬๑۩ "Well when life gives you lemons... Uh... Make it into hard lemonade." ۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:20 pm

Zhilan Liao

Trial of the World Warriors (Open RP, contact Pan before posting) - Page 2 95_zpsp7h0omjm

Feng Shui Dragon
"The world's gonna know your name.................................................
.....................................'Cause you burn with the brightest flame
And you'll be on the walls of the hall of fame."

Cheeks pale and movements hesitant, Zhilan gave Cass a nervous smile, noticing that she seemed no more excited than she was about their match. Yet there was nothing they could do about it... Carefully, precisely, Zhilan took up a fighting stance, taking a deep breath and nodding hesitantly at Cass' words. "很好,妹妹。让我们给他们一个展示,好吗?" Zhilan gave her a tiny, hesitant smile, before closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. She adopted a more serious expression, taking in Cass' injuries quietly... and hating that she took it as a weakness to work off. She knew Cass had been hurt already... and as the other spoke, she lunged forward, sending a quick kick at her knee to drop her before another, higher kick towards her shoulder in case the first didn't quite work. "你还好吧,姐姐?你在流血。那人重创。" she asked gently, not letting the conversation distract her yet feeling as if she needed to ask.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:28 pm

Iago Villaverde
Emerald Fury
under too much pressure

As the back punch came sailing in towards him, Iago did what he could to remove itself from its path--although, it did managre to glance across his arms that he put up to guard himself as he darted backwards--which still hurt a good deal. That was definitely going to bruise later. He dug his feet in and held his ground, though, moving his arms down so he could get a good look at the situation--Dan hadrolled away, meaning he was going to stand back up again if Iago gave him too much time. He pushed himself forward, running towards Dan as quickly as he could. Once he'd gotten within striking distance, he jumped up into the air, throwing a swift airborne kick towards Dan's upper torso and face area, now that he could reach it. He was hoping that the man wouldn't get up fast enough--and he was also hoping his speed would be enough that the guy wouldn't grab his leg mid-kick. Iago was plenty aware that relying mostly on kicks was a risky strategy, especially against practiced fighters like Dan--but he was also plenty aware that his kicks were far more powerful than his arm-strikes.
"Hey, I'm not cocky--I just know that I've got what it takes to beat you!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:23 am

Dan Poffo

Dan was try as hard as he could to quickly recover from a disastrous start to his match "This ain't good... not one bit..." the man muttered, his eyes widening as he saw Iago flying towards him. The karate practitioner brought up both arms for a blow, but Iago's kick broke through his block. This lead to Danny being struck right in the face, breaking his nose. Dan let out a loud grunt before literally flopping out of the ring, where he laid there seemingly lifeless for about five seconds. The referee noticed this and began to count this out, if his count reached ten Dan would be disqualified. However, once the referee counted seven, Danny seemed to have an outburst of energy and roll back into the ring. His face was busted, but he wasn't giving up yet "Shit kid... you broke my nose..." the man muttered, wiping the blood from his face. Shaking his head, the guy got back up on his feet and quickly rushed Iago. He was apparently taking him quite serious now. Danny rushed Iago, before quickly getting down in a crouch then throwing an uppercut towards him, jumping up into the air as he did so "K.O. UPPERCUT!" the man roared, a confident smile on his bloody face. Nobody that had ever been hit with this move were left standing, it had knocked out dozens of competitors. It wasn't going to fail him now!

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:35 am

Trial of the World Warriors (Open RP, contact Pan before posting) - Page 2 Lao10

Lᴀᴅɪᴇs ᴀɴᴅ Gᴇɴᴛʟᴇᴍᴇɴ...
Tʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴜʀɴᴀᴍᴇɴᴛ ʀᴜɴɴᴇʀ ʜɪᴍsᴇʟғ
Tʜᴇ Eɴɪɢᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ Oɴᴇ...﹗

Trial of the World Warriors (Open RP, contact Pan before posting) - Page 2 Layout20
►Let's get this fact straight...◄
►This is my arena, these are my rules◄

Lao stood in the back, leaning against a wall, he seemed to be holding a briefcase. The room he was in was filled with all manner of files and elaborate plans, laid out on the floor, tables, and even the walls. Many of them seemed to be maps of the city they were in, often detailing the routes and patrols the cops seemed to have along with detailing a few World Warriors that the Black Dragon Society seemed to be interested in. "Let's see here... cops... stupid cops... more cops... Ooooh! This route will work! Yeah! Good job Mr. Lao! You are so great!" the enigmatic one spoke to himself before noticing Jet. Lao looked to the man as he spoke, clasping his hands together and showing a mischievous smile as usual "Ah Mr. Rai, always nice to see you. Drunk as usual? Pay no heed to the tournament... I just enjoy playing with my toys is all! You understand, yes? Of course! Anywho... it is very nice to see you, it seems our smuggling operations in the city were disrupted the other night and I am simply working out a new path for our comrades. Quite unfortunate... I may need you to kill whomever is doing this... they're bad for business." he spoke, opening his suitcase to reveal bags of cocaine "Heheh... taking advantage of man's sins is always a nice way to make money don't you agree? Gives us plenty of cash to fund our... other efforts..."

►You all belong to me now!◄
Lao's Theme - Fields of Despair
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next