Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallowed Destiny (1x1)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hallowed Destiny (1x1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hallowed Destiny (1x1)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:58 pm

Hallowed Destiny (1x1) - Page 2 Car10

Wake me up before you go-go
Don't leave me hanging on like a yo-yo
Jitterbug into my brain!

Hallowed Destiny (1x1) - Page 2 Layout13

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

With Iris climbing up a fire escape and off the ground, she would narrowly avoid the terror of the ghost car. The thing's front lights slowly began to (unnaturally) rise, so they were still looking at Iris "WWWWRRRRRRYYY!!!" the monstrous creature let out as it just kind of sat there staring at her for awhile. It seemed as if she was safe, she was saved from her fate of becoming roadkill for another day... that was, until it began to say 'fuck you' to gravity. "WWWRRRRYYY!!!" it let out yet another screech as it started to DRIVE UP THE WALL OF THE BUILDING towards Iris. Slowly but surely, it began to close in on the girl. It wasn't clear how the thing could hurt her from here, but judging by the fact that it hadn't given up in it's pursuit, it probably had some other way of hurting Iris. The terror that is the ghost car slowly lurked towards Iris, ready to strike at any moment...

"Lᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴏʟᴅ sʟᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀᴇʀ. Lᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ʙʟɪɴᴅ. Lᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴀ ᴄᴀɴɪʙᴀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇʟʏ ᴀᴄᴜᴛᴇ ᴠɪsɪᴏɴ. Lᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ɪɴsᴇᴄᴛɪʟᴇ﹐ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʜᴜɴɢʀʏ!"
Sylvester's Theme - In Willows Way
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:59 pm

Hallowed Destiny (1x1) - Page 2 Tumblr14

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" W h a t        i s          l i f e        e x a c t l y       i n    t h e     e n d ? "

Iris Rio
Energetic Zombie Girl
Iris' Theme: Lol Hi

" W h y        w a i t        f o r        d e a t h        w h e n        i t ' s    r i g h t     t h e r e ?  "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"I'm safe...stupid car! You're dumb!" she wanted to throw something at it, but she couldn't find anything. She just watched the car as it was watching her. Though, she was NOT expecting it to defy gravity. "AH! YOU CAN'T HOLD ME DOWN!"she yelled, and started to run up the stairs of the fire escape and to the roof. This car was literally chasing her...upwards. She couldn't believe this.   "No no no no no no no NEIN! NEIN! SHOO CAR DON'T BOTHER ME!" she yelled, getting to the roof and standing there. She kind of cornered herself, seeing as the car would be on one side, and she'd be on the other. She wasn't sure about how far her 'being dead' thing would go! "Fenix...help...STUPID HELPY GUY!"she whimpered, looking for any other way out of this, anything. She even looked to see if she could jump onto a pack of zombies again. That didn't seem likely this time. She started to shake, getting really scared.

Hallowed Destiny (1x1) - Page 2 Irissi10
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:04 pm

Hallowed Destiny (1x1) - Page 2 1510

ЄƔЄƝ ƬӇƦƠƲƓӇ ƬӇЄ ƊƛƦƘЄƧƬ ƊƛƳƧ
ƬӇƖƧ ƑƖƦЄ ƁƲƦƝƧ
ƛԼƜƛƳƧ!

Hallowed Destiny (1x1) - Page 2 Layout12

The dread ghost car followed her to the roof. It's beams set upon Iris, it slowly advanced towards her as she cried for help, letting out ear-shattering howls it it closed in on its prey. It revved up its engines, seemingly readying itself to strike... until Iris' calls for help were finally headed. Fenix flew up into the air behind Iris, landing on his feet. His legs seemed to be covered in fire, which is what thrust him up into the air onto the roof "I 'ear yah! I 'ear yah!" he called out as he ran to Iris, picking her up then flying into the air away from the roof. "Sorry abaht that, I 'ad sum difficulty wif the bloody zombies dahn there-" there were seemingly hordes of charred zombie remains in the streets, Fenix's trail of destruction while he was looking for Iris. The monk looked back to the roof, to the car... it was looking right at them, even as they flew away. Fenix didn't question the car at all, you'd think he would question a pink killer car. It was apparent that he knew about it, based off the fact that he didn't question the car at all. Fenix landed on a roof on the other side of the city, letting Iris down as he de-flamed and wiped the seat from his forehead "That was bloody close..." he let out in an exhausted voice. No ghost cars to be found. Good.

"This is a flame ya just can't put  out!"
Fenix's Theme - Spirit of Fire
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:33 pm

" W h a t        i s          l i f e        e x a c t l y       i n    t h e     e n d ? "

Iris Rio
Energetic Zombie Girl

" W h y        w a i t        f o r        d e a t h        w h e n        i t ' s    r i g h t     t h e r e ?  "

"H-huh?!" she looked and saw Fenix, feeling relieved a bit as they got away from the ghost car. She looked at the car and stuck her tongue out at it. Once they landed, and started to beat on the man with the weakest punches ever. "Stupid stupid stupid STUPID STUPID! You and your stupid throat aliens!"she yelled at him, closing her eyes. Her legs were shaking due to how scared she was.  "I...I was scared...I...didn't know if I would be okay...if that thing ran me over. And you...you stupid!"she kept weakly punching him cause it made her feel better. She didn't care, he was dumb. She was convinced he was dumb. "You and Mister Salamander are dumb dumb DUMB!""she stopped and sort of fell over onto the roof, just kind of sitting there and rocking back and forth. Soon, she stopped. "I got bored...I'm not mad anymore..."

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:21 pm

Hallowed Destiny (1x1) - Page 2 117

ƬӇƖƧ ƑƖƦЄ ƁƲƦƝƧ
ƛԼƜƛƳƧ!

Fenix was catching his breathe as Iris suddenly started hitting him "Woah there! 'Ey now! Calm down, won'tcha!?" he tried his best to talk her down, but she seemed to insist on hitting him. Eventually he just let out a sigh, using the rim of his hat to hide his eyes as he frowned "You're wite... I donalded up that I did..." he muttered, simply standing there until Iris was content. When the girl finally stopped and dropped down on the roof, Fenix sat down next to her "That flamingo lookin' geezer back then was named Sylvester- 'e's from Agartha. Mean bugger..." he told her, lifting the rim of his hat to look her. "Soory about that, ah messed up...-" he told her with an apologetic smile. "'E was after ya... and that pretty much confirms my theory..." he told Iris as he donned a more serious expression "You're a champ loike me. Chosen ter do battle against Agartha. Why I dan't kna... but yooou're wan 'o us na."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:00 pm

Iris Rio
Energetic Zombie Girl

"...uhhhhhh..." she was pretty confused as to what he meant. She was a champ? That guys name was Sylvester? THAT WAS A GUY!? "So...does that mean I can blow fire out of my butt too? Like you? You said I'm like you right? So can I? Can I?"she looked up at him, pretty curious as to what this new revelation meant. She was smiling...rocking back and forth happily. "OH wait, I hit you...did that that...sorry...I was scared...sometimes my brain decides to go away when I'm scared...my brain is weird..."she said, and went back to rocking.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:05 pm

Hallowed Destiny (1x1) - Page 2 117

ƬӇƖƧ ƑƖƦЄ ƁƲƦƝƧ
ƛԼƜƛƳƧ!

Fenix nodded to Iris, he was going to try his best to explain what was going on "Aye, a champion. You've been chosen by Destiny ter represent earth..." he told her "In the battle between Earth and Agartha." Earth had its champions, Agartha had its own. The tournament would only end once there was a clear winner between the two. It had only just begun, but Agartha already had a clear advantage, though they didn't fight completely fair. Not to mention there was a lot of infighting between Earth's defenders... The Heylin Monastery, The Illuminati... none of them got along, at all. When apolagized about the hitting, Fenix smiled and pet iris on the head "Dan't worry about it golden dove. Anyways, you're not goona get me fire Chi from this, no sir... but it seems ya already 'ave your own abilities, yeah? I'd loike ta get ya ter the bloody Heylin if we make it aht of this." Fenix began to look around for anyone watching Sylvester was nowhere in sight... but it was entirely possible there was another enemy with him that could be waiting to strike at any moment. After a few moments of sensing for anything... he found nothing. It seemed like everything had calmed down, for now.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:25 pm

Iris Rio
Energetic Zombie Girl

"Ummm...Fenix?" she asked and looked up at him.  "Uhh...so...Agartha are the bad guys right? You're part of the earth people?"she was trying to process all this information. So...there was a tournament? And she was a part of this...but why? There was no rhyme or reason to why she was chosen. "I...wanna help..."she said, nodding and looking at him.  "I'm...weird right? Can my weirdness help? Is weirdness one of those chi things?"she said, and then remembered something. "Wait...I'm not a dove...I'm more of a pigeon...pigeons are more weird...I need to embrace my weirdness."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2