Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallowed Destiny (1x1)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hallowed Destiny (1x1) Empty Hallowed Destiny (1x1)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:52 pm

For as long as our world has existed, so has its shadow. In truth, there are two worlds, the one that humanity lives in: Earth. And then there is its shadow, known as Agartha. For as long as humanity has existed, it has been kept in the shadows of Agartha's existence, as well as the existence of the supernatural. Humanity has been ignorant to the threat that this world presents. Lead by the Great Old Ones, Agartha seeks to absorb Earth into itself, which would wipe out all life on it. In an effort to protect earth, beings known as the "Higher Plane" attempted to level the playing field by imposing their law upon the Great Old Ones. Every hundred years, a "tournament" would be held in which "Champions" from both Earth and Agartha would be chosen. Doing battle across Earth, this "tournament" would continue until all the Champions on one side were eliminated. Agartha could only absorb Earth after beating it in this tournament nine times. For the past eight tournaments... Agartha won. Earth now has one more chance, and if they fail, they lose everything.

Earth's champions are being chosen, likewise, Agartha's champions are being sent to Earth. Welcome to the City of Haven, South Carolina. A small, isolated college city. Currently dealing with a zombie apocalypse. Overrun by the undead, Haven has become the first of many battlefields in the Hallowed Destiny Tournament... a Heylin Monk searches through the chaos of Haven for survivors...
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hallowed Destiny (1x1) Empty Re: Hallowed Destiny (1x1)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:53 pm

Hallowed Destiny (1x1) 410

ЄƔЄƝ ƬӇƦƠƲƓӇ ƬӇЄ ƊƛƦƘЄƧƬ ƊƛƳƧ
ƬӇƖƧ ƑƖƦЄ ƁƲƦƝƧ
ƛԼƜƛƳƧ!

Hallowed Destiny (1x1) Layout12

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The city of Haven. It was once a beautiful, peaceful little college town. The worst that would happen here would be a crazy party... Fenix would have never guessed this would mark the beginning of the Hollowed Destiny. It was a ghost town now, not a living soul in sight. Not a living soul. As the man walked through the empty, decayed remains of the city, he looked around for survivors. He was here to find the source of this trouble, and eliminate it, under the orders of the Heylin Monastery. However, that didn't mean Fenix wasn't going to search for survivors. Luckily, it was day... and THEY were less active during the day. If not, he'd be fighting off hordes of THEM "HELLO!? IS ANYBODY OUT THERE!?" he called out, hoping to hear a human voice back, from a survivor. Nothing but the sound of the wind and THEM. The monk kept travelling forward, walking over a hurdle of wreckage before almost stepping on what looked like a half eaten corpse "Eeehhh..." Fenix looked at it with an expression of disgust, before doing a short prayer for it. As he walked by the corpse, it began to make sounds, luckily for hum... its legs were no longer working. All it could do was flail its arms around and let out those animalistic howls. They were terrifying enough to keep you up late at night. But Fenix, he'd seen it all before. The governments did a good job at hiding it... but occurrences like this were a lot more common than one would like. Fenix continues to walk through the hallowed streets of Haven, looking for survivors.

"This is a flame ya just can't put  out!"
Fenix's Theme - Spirit of Fire
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:46 am

Hallowed Destiny (1x1) Shiras10

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" W h a t        i s          l i f e        e x a c t l y       i n    t h e     e n d ? "

Iris Rio
Energetic Zombie Girl
Iris' Theme: Lol Hi

" W h y        w a i t        f o r        d e a t h        w h e n        i t ' s    r i g h t     t h e r e ?  "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"Hello..."
There was a girl standing behind Fenix, just casually standing there. She was a little bit short, and looked...creepy and scared at the same time. She tapped her fingers together as she looked up at Fenix. "Are you dead?" she asked pretty casually as noises around them started to get a bi louder. With no one around, she looked just...out of place. She went up and poked his arm."That sucks if you are. Like...yeah. But you don't feel dead...you're...luke warm...hmm."she kept poking him over and over.

Hallowed Destiny (1x1) Irissi10
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:32 am

ƬӇƖƧ ƑƖƦЄ ƁƲƦƝƧ
ƛԼƜƛƳƧ!

The Heylin had always taught Fenix to be an honorable and just person. That usually meant putting other's lives before his own in places like this. So when a girl suddenly appeared before his eyes in a place like this, he had just made it his personal mission to get her out of here. Also, he was a little bit terrified "Ah! bloody 'ell! ya scared the bloomin' tom Brad Pitt outta me girl!" he yelled out, taking a jump back. Of course, this resulted in an increase of howls in the distance. Well that couldn't be good. Nothing he felt he couldn't handle though. He tilted his head to the side in confusion when she asked if he was dead though, staring at her hand as she poked him "Do I look loike wahn of them!? the bloomin' name's Fenix, girlie! i'm wif the- uh... Copper's! yeah! the chuffin' Copper's!" of course, there was no reason to believe this guy was a cop. He didn't look like a cop, nor did he seem to act like one. Letting out a sigh, he began to look around himself... the undead were beginning to gather around this place. He figured they probably got a good smell of him and the girl now and were getting hungry "Listen girlie! it's not safe 'ere..." as a group of THEM began to form behind him, he turned to them, raising his fists up "Bloody 'ell...!" he muttered as he got a good look at them. They were decayed and broken, their flesh falling from their bodies. It just made the guy sick looking at them. It was NOT going to be a pleasant experience punching these things...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:44 am

" W h a t        i s          l i f e        e x a c t l y       i n    t h e     e n d ? "

Iris Rio
Energetic Zombie Girl

" W h y        w a i t        f o r        d e a t h        w h e n        i t ' s    r i g h t     t h e r e ?  "

Iris didn't believe for a second this guy was with the cops. They had funny hats and this guy DID NOT have a funny hat...or a shirt for that matter. She shrugged and poked him more. "That's cool. You talk funny. Do you have aliens in your throat? Cause like...that would suck." she said and looked around, hearing the howling and then groans and mumbled and grumbles. Though she didn't seem phased at all with it. She was perfectly normal with this whole scenerio. "Oh...they're getting restless aren't they? Yeah...sometimes they can do that. It sucks. They are so loud at night..."she turned her back to him and started to walk. "Wanna come over? I have candy." she turned without an answer and just kept walking.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:55 am

ƬӇƖƧ ƑƖƦЄ ƁƲƦƝƧ
ƛԼƜƛƳƧ!

As Iris kept talking, Fenix was already preparing himself for a bloody affair with the zombies. Throwing a few punches into the air, he dared the undead to attack him "Come and get me ya buggers!" he barked out to the undead, though behind him he could hear the girl asking him if he wanted to 'come over'. Turning his back on the undead, he looked to the girl in confusion as she walked off "Wait a moment! Ehere 're ya garn!?" he yelled out as he ran over to her. Luckily for him, those creatures were slow as hell, and couldn't catch up with the guy once he got running. Reaching out his arm to the girl, he called out "Why 're ya so calm abaht this!? 'Ey girlie! wagwan 'ere!? Make sum sense of this for me!" he asked her, still following. Usually when he found innocent people in places like this, they were terrified. They would scream for help and ask Fenix to get them out of wherever they were. This girl wasn't just acting odd, she was acting irrationally as far as he saw.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:19 am

Iris Rio
Energetic Zombie Girl

Iris rocked back and forth and looked at Fenix with a smile. She hopped over to him and poked him. "Poooke..." she then turned around and started to walk away. She was looking like she was playing hop scotch...and the zombies were ignoring her. She could even touch them, and they wouldn't notice. "Why should I be scared? It's not like I can...like...freak out either. My meds won't let me...anyway, this way!"she started to charge through a horde of zombies to get to an apartment building. She sat on the stoop. "If you come over here and come with me, I think I can tell you more...kay?" something was very wrong here.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:41 am

ƬӇƖƧ ƑƖƦЄ ƁƲƦƝƧ
ƛԼƜƛƳƧ!

Fenix rose an eyebrow to Iris as she poked him "...!?!?!?!?" for awhile, he honestly thought she was going to go and murder him. He still kept his guard up... because this girl was PROBABLY going to kill him. AAAAND... then she ran off "'Ey! Sla daahhhn!" he called out to her... quickly noticing that the zombies were completely ignoring her. This was... more than odd, this was just bringing up so many red flags in his head. Could she be with Agartha...? It was possible this was all an act... who actually acted that bubbly in real life!? He noted her talking about her meds... which really didn't make things any more clear to him. And then she charged through a horde of zombies. Well that was hardcore "Woah! Woah there! that's dangerous there, it is!" he called out to the girl, taking advantage of the hole in the horde the girl had made to run through it himself. the less he had to tire himself down the better. She said she would explain everything to him soon... which seemed like a trap to the monk. But he kept following, after all, if this WAS a trap... at least he had found the source of the problem. She obviously wasn't like the others... so she had some sort of importance to this all. He entered the apartment building... either way he was going to get answers. Hopefully, he would get answers in a way that brought about less fighting.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:37 am

Iris Rio
Energetic Zombie Girl

"Oh wow hi. You didn't die. I'm glad..." she grabbed a bottle and used a lighter to light it on fire. "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"she threw the molotav into the crowd and the zombies started to go insane and were also on fire. However, they didn't know where it came from. Iris looked at Fenix and smiled. "Come with me, and you'll see...a big world of pure imagination!"she ran up some stairs and into an abandoned apartment. It was dirty and she was picking up a few things. "I live here...it's pretty dull...since my parents and all my friends died...oh...I made myself sad." she sat on the couch and started to eat some candy she go. "Oh...right...uh...I'm Iris...I'm a college art student, and I'm also dead...sort of."

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:07 am

ƬӇƖƧ ƑƖƦЄ ƁƲƦƝƧ
ƛԼƜƛƳƧ!

Fenix's jaw suddenly dropped as Iris just threw a Molotov cocktail into a horde of zombies "Bollocks..." he whispered to himself in shock. She was then running up the stairs, which Fenix at first didn't notice. Of course, as he could hear her footsteps over the stairs, so he slapped himself back into this world and followed after her. "'Old up girlie!" he called out, but eventually got into the room with her. The first thing he noticed was how dirty everything was... how could she live like this. So he started to listen to the girl, her talk about how all her friends and family were dead absolutely depressed him. He lowered his head to her words... perhaps... if he had arrived here earlier, things could have turned out differently. He pat the girl on the head when she made herself sad "There there, girlie... he tried to comfort her. She was apparently an art student, which surprised him... she looked a lot younger than college age. And then she said she was dead. Fenix's eyes suddenly widened as he jumped away from the girl, lifting his fists up and going into a defensive position "WOT!? Fenix readied himself for an attack, expecting the girl to attack at any moment.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:43 pm

Iris Rio
Energetic Zombie Girl

"I said sort ooof. Man...Jumpy Jordan." she flopped on the couch she was on and smiled at Fenix "So like, I was killed WITH my family and friends and such...but...then I didn't become one of them yah know? Like...I haven't eaten in a while, but I'm not hungry...and I don't wanna eat people and stuff and things." she got up and went to the window, leaning out.   "And you saw, the other zambies ignore me. Not even a passing glance...not even the cute ones." she went back to the table to eat another piece of candy.  "I guess...I was too bored to be dead...heh." she looked over at the man and looked at him with wide eyes. "Do you hate me now?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:30 am

ƬӇƖƧ ƑƖƦЄ ƁƲƦƝƧ
ƛԼƜƛƳƧ!

Fenix kept his guard up, expecting the girl to attack at any moment. Instead, he was given a story by Iris. So she was... just like them, but she didn't look too much like them, and she didn't feel compelled to eat human flesh "'So... you're sum sort of zombie..." he then rose an eyebrow to the girl and lowered his guard as she said the zombies ignored her, even the cute ones. "You're... an Ginger Beer that you ah..." he spoke, scratching the back of his head in confusion. And then he completely froze up as Iris then asked him if he hated her. Fenix didn't know what to say, he just froze up as the question was asked. For awhile, he just stared at her, not even knowing what to say. Eventually, he worked up the courage to talk again "No..." he muttered in response, letting out a sigh. He approached her, a dead serious look on his face as he spoke to her "I'm not entirely sure. But I daan't 'ate ya... we just... we just need ter make Eigh'een Pence of this is aw." he told her, looking out the window to see hordes of the undead marching through the streets of Haven. He was going to need help here... he had a hunch on what this girl was. And if she was what he thought she was... then she may be able to help him here. "'Ey..." he spoke to her in a low voice, turning to the small girl "'A would ya loike ter put an end ter this aw? The zombies, I mean..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:36 am

Iris Rio
Energetic Zombie Girl

"Huh...sorry...the aliens that make your voice weird make your voice weird..." she said and got up. "But I can understand you...it's been pretty dull around here so...I'm not opposed to going out...oh are we dating now? No, that's too soon...we need to be friends for exactly 4 months before asking me out. she gave a cute little chuckle and then nodded.   "Thanks for not hating me...I've been getting that a lot recently...I guess people don't like zombies like me." she skipped to the door and opened it.  "Whee...away we gooo..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:36 am

ƬӇƖƧ ƑƖƦЄ ƁƲƦƝƧ
ƛԼƜƛƳƧ!

Fenix rose an eyebrow to Iris, apparently he didn't appreciate what she said about his accent "'Ey na, rude-." but then she accepted his offer. And really, that was more important than he words on his accent. Though, he got somewhat confused when she asked if they were dating "I'm confused-" he commented, but then she quickly changed the subject. She thanked him for not hating her... which struck Fenix's heard deeply. He understood the situation she was in, most people in this world wouldn't understand what she was. If not for the knowledge bestowed to him by the Heylin, he'd be terrified of her too. She was probably shunned by all that came across her. "Daan't worry-" he told her, following her out the room "I 'ave me suspicions... but... I fin' I may kna wot ya 're... and there may be more people loike you- kinda-" he continued, she may be one of them... and in that case, he had to make absolutely sure she lived through this. If destiny did choose her to be one of them, then she would play an important role in the upcoming tournament "So... lemme clock if I can explain this ter ya..." this was going to be one weird conversation...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:55 am

Iris Rio
Energetic Zombie Girl

"One of them...one of them...heh...waiiiiiiiiiiit...am I an alien? Do I have to free all the kangaroos from the zoo now?" she asked, looking up at him. She looked a little empty in the eyes. Like her eyes lost color for a second. "No like...okay...explain. Good idea if I know things...I like story time."she sat down and looked at him super intently, with giant wide eyes.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:33 am

ƬӇƖƧ ƑƖƦЄ ƁƲƦƝƧ
ƛԼƜƛƳƧ!

Fenix just sort of stopped to raise an eyebrow at Iris when she started speaking nonsense again. Something about all this talk of kangaroos and aliens just got him lost in no time at all. He just chose to ignore all that talk and focus on her, looking into her eyes, only to be met with her cold, absent irises. Something struck him as... odd... unnatural. And this only lent more credence to his theory that she was in fact a champion "Alwigh' girlie... just earwig up and daan't knock your Katherine docks Frank Bough! This is gonna be... er... kinda 'ard ter explain, clock? But i'll try and beat sum Eigh'een Pence in yah abaht wagwan...'" he told her, slipping his hands into his pockets as he leaned against the wall next to where she was sitting. Fenix cleared his throat and started to try and think up a way to explain this, in the background, one could hear a loud motor roaring through the streets of Haven "So there 're two worlds... earth, where we bee 'ive, and Agartha... and 'eaven and 'ell... Agartha aint exactly on friendly terms wif us..." and before the man could say another word... the sound of the roaring motor came close and closer until the entire building shook. The sound of a crash echoed throughout the whole city and the entire building began to collapse "'Oly 'ell..." the man let out... surprisingly casual about the whole scene. Before the monk could do a thing, the entire building began to collapse on them, and Fenix had to jump out of the way, separating himself from Iris. Within seconds, they were cut off by a dam of rubble, and the entire building was falling apart "'EY! Don't you git yourself dead, don't you, alwigh? Meet ya downstairs!" Fenix quickly ran down a collapsing hallway before jumping through a window. He dearly hoped that girl was legitimately what he thought she was and not just crazy... because he quickly realized if she wasn't a Champion, he may have just let her die.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:13 pm

Iris Rio
Energetic Zombie Girl

"Oh, so Earth is...like...being invaded! SPACE INVADERS!" she squeeled and chuckled."But what does that me-"suddenly the building began shaking. Iris let out a scream as she and Fenix were seperated. She ran over, pounding on the rubble. "D-don't leave me..." she whimpered, but then heard him talk. "O-okay!" she ran back into the apartment and basically jumped out the window, where the fire had died down and the zombies were still there. She landed on several of them, getting up. Yeah, she was fine. Pretty much unscathed. "Thanks guys. Keep on keeping on." she ran into the lobby, looking for Fenix since she took the quicker way out. "Hello?! Are you dead too? Please don't!"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:55 pm

Hallowed Destiny (1x1) 1012

Wake me up before you go-go
Don't leave me hanging on like a yo-yo
Jitterbug into my brain!

Hallowed Destiny (1x1) Layout13

As Iris ran into the lobby, Fenix was nowhere to be found. But standing right outside the building, looking straight towards Iris into the lobby... HE stood there "My my... aren't you a cutie..." he spoke, a sinister grin on his face. There Sylvester stood, with a horde of zombies at his back, holding an ornate cane... he stared straight into her eyes. His smile slowly left his face, he seemed to be examining Iris, studying her "Hello there, ma'am!" he called out to the girl. A faux smile on his face, he waved to Iris in an effort to draw here near "Allow me to introduce myself! You may call me... Sylvester! Gentleman, genius, and automobile extraordinaire!" he spoke to her in a friendly tone, though something was definitely off. The man was surrounded by zombies, but none of them were attacking him. In fact, they all gathered behind him... something was definitely wrong here.

"Lᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴏʟᴅ sʟᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀᴇʀ. Lᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ʙʟɪɴᴅ. Lᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴀ ᴄᴀɴɪʙᴀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇʟʏ ᴀᴄᴜᴛᴇ ᴠɪsɪᴏɴ. Lᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ɪɴsᴇᴄᴛɪʟᴇ﹐ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʜᴜɴɢʀʏ!"
Sylvester's Theme - In Willows Way
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:42 pm

Iris Rio
Energetic Zombie Girl

"Ummm...hi...that's nice...are you a zombie? Cause like...yeah...things and stuuuuuff." she was getting weird vibes from this...was this a guy or a girl, she didn't really know. He looked like a girl, but had the voice of a guy...she should ask. "Do you have a penis or a vagina...?"perfect. It was absolutely perfect. She tilted her head a little bit in confusion. "That's nice Salamander...I'm gonna go tho cause like...I'm looking for someone...your breasts ares small."she went to the door and went toward the stoop. ""Oh by he way, your friends kind of smell."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:14 pm

Jitterbug into my brain!

"Oh dear, I don't believe I am a zombie- what would make you think that? I certainly don't look like one, right...?" Sylvester looked to one of the Zombie's, a frown on his face as he asked "Like seriously- I don't, right!?" the zombie let out a groan which Sylvester took as a 'no', to which the pink haired man let out a laugh, patting the zombie on its back. He had almost forgotten about Iris, but her next question caught his attention, to which he let out a laugh "Oh man! You're a hoot girl..." he replied, his grin growing into a slasher smile as Iris started to walk. His first move was to quickly block her off, his zombies soon surrounding the girl "Now now... you're not leaving here until you learn your manners girl... I introduced myself! So you should have said 'nice to meet you, Mr. Sylvester!' and then said your name..." his grip on his cane tightened with one hand as he freed his other to grab Iris violently by her hair to make him look her in the eyes "So... let's REDO THIS, SHALL WE!? SAY IT! 'NICE TO MEET YOU MR SYLVESTER'! THEN TELL ME YOUR GODDAMN NAME!" he yelled to her face as he scowled. In a matter of seconds, this guy's expression had gone from peaceful and almost beautiful to that of a total psychopath. What's more, Fenix was nowhere to be found.

"Lᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴏʟᴅ sʟᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀᴇʀ. Lᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ʙʟɪɴᴅ. Lᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴀ ᴄᴀɴɪʙᴀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇʟʏ ᴀᴄᴜᴛᴇ ᴠɪsɪᴏɴ. Lᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ɪɴsᴇᴄᴛɪʟᴇ﹐ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʜᴜɴɢʀʏ!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:39 pm

Iris Rio
Energetic Zombie Girl

"I was told not to talk to strange alien life forms." she said, before being surrounded. This wasn't good. Then he grabbed her hair and pulled her to looked at him. She screamed and thrashed around, scared that this thing was going to do something to her. Something bad. "OWWIE! OWWIE! IT WAS A LEGITAMENT QUESTION! I DONT KNOW, YOU'RE TOO FABULOUS!" she started to shake and cry cause this thing was scary as hell. She whimpered looking up at the thing. "It's...n-n-nice to meet you...Mister Salamander...I...I'm...Claire...C-claire Rio." that was the name of her sister. She didn't know where her sister was, but right now, she would throw Claire under the bus then give this guy her name.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:01 pm

Jitterbug into my brain!

Sylvester scowled to Iris as she thrashed about "Hold still, you little shit..." he muttered, and was just about to start slapping her silly until she actualy started to answer him. And in a matter of seconds, Sylvester began to smile sweetly and let go of the girl's hair "See, was that so hard~?" he then immediately through a slap towards Iris' face then turned his back on the girl. Whistling to himself, he began to walk away from her, twirling his staff around as he seemingly just forgot about the girl entirely. The zombies began to scatter as well, seemingly losing interest in the girl as well. Just about everything seemed to just... walk away from the girl. Meanwhile, Sylvester turned back to look towards iris, now several feet down the street from her.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:31 pm

Iris Rio
Energetic Zombie Girl

"Ahh!" she whimpered and held her head as he walked away. She rubbed her head and stood up, looking around for a moment. Still no sign of Fenix, she went behind a desk, and curled up, whimpering for a little bit, wondering what to do. She needed to calm down too cause the mysterious gender fluid fabulous man lady scared her a lot. "Maybe he's dead..."she said, after a bit. "I-It happens...I just wish I could have friends for more then 5 minutes...." she got up and walked to the front stoop, and then away from the building.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:29 am

Hallowed Destiny (1x1) Car10

Jitterbug into my brain!

As Iris walked away from the building, she would hear a motor revving up in the distance. The sound died away for a few minutes, then it started again. Iris would feel a strange aura... an almost familiar energy, though from where she probably would not know. The sound of a car driving full throttle through the city echoed through the streets... and Iris would hear the sounds coming from closer and closer. That was, until it was apparent that the source of these noises was coming straight for her. There it was, a classic pink car zooming straight towards Iris "WRRRRRRRRRRRY!!" it let out an unnatural howl as it's beams focused in on the girl. The car headed straight for her, attempting to run the girl over at 90 miles an hour "WWWWRRRRRRYYY!!!" the car continued to scream, no matter where Iris ran, it would attempt to follow. It had one mission: search and destroy.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:04 am

Hallowed Destiny (1x1) Tumblr14

Iris Rio
Energetic Zombie Girl

"Huh?" at first she kind of didn't notice or care about the revving. She was lost, she didn't care. She was used to hearing strange alien noises all around her. But soon, she saw that car coming toward her and felt her heart pounding. "CAR CREATURE FROM THE OUTER RIMS! THEY DO EXIST! I WAS SO RIGHT! Wait is that coming towa-"it was. She interrupted herself and ran toward another building, using a trash can to climb onto the fire escape. She climbed up it a little bit and hugged herself in fear. "Wait...I'm dead. If that thing runs me over, who cares right?"she was starting to not believe that. She wanted to believe it so hard, but she was starting not to. "Right...?"she climbed the next flight and sat there, hoping that would be enough for the ghost car to go away forever. She did want to disect it's natural juices of course, but she couldn't. She wasn't strong enough. She started to whimper to herself, feeling just how scared and alone she was. No one gave a second glance at her...but now someone said they would help her, and another wanted her dead. Why didn't the helpy guy come back? The Helpy girl with the aliens in his throat sucked. He was a liar.
Stupid liar.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next