Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The City of Nowhere (Unowned)

+6
The Vanguard
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
RichNuttyTaste
Your Sweet Dreams
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 3 Empty Re: The City of Nowhere (Unowned)

Post  The Vanguard Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:30 pm

Atlas
The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 3 AtlasA_zps8b129aed

↘↘↘ Atlas offered a calm smile as she spoke of how it may be better not to remember some of the more painful memories. He agreed with her on that, but there was very little left to say about the matter. After all, if he just kept talking about it than it'd be all the more painful. In addition to that, whomever the man was that Mocha saw in his place; he had no desire to bring that man to the forefront of the conversation again. Not when they could move on. Did that make him a terrible person? He sure as hell didn't believe so, but he didn't like thinking about it to much in the long run. Especially when Mocha had decided to move even closer.

↘↘↘ "Hmm.. That depends. Drinking may be entertaining and all, and definitely a nice way to ease some tension, but it all depends on what you have in mind. You don't have to drink to have fun do you? Or will that just make the experience that much more appealing?" Atlas went on, his eyes darting off to the side for a moment towards his liquor cabinet within the kitchen. The way she was acting was definitely appealing, and he wouldn't be all that opposed to having a few drinks with her as long as they remained conscious. Well that, and still able to remember the night; he had a feeling that he'd hate to lose a second of this memory.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 3 3a7fdb77-f5d4-4041-b31e-38f8409ac00a_zps150ec8b8The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 3 A3ec6907-861f-4744-ae6f-736895f49572_zpsf535bde9The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 3 17cdded7-90d4-4862-a110-70c2c4f8a2ca_zps5fd79a72The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 3 6fdd5a04-c2ca-4347-9281-357fb1a353ee_zpsb8135a38The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 3 45c9c57d-2597-42b2-a7d2-ccf20c65cb08_zpsd9f9783d

"There was never a need for civility," "It's only a mask for the animals that we are inside."
"At times I can stand back and admire the finer things in life," "But it's nothing compared to the beauty of raw nature."

Look at this lovely company :: Mocha Deren.
Damn look at this place :: Atlas's Apartment.
Aren't I feeling sentimental lately, like.. :: I'm a bit nervous.. Huh.
The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:39 am

░░▒▒▓▓Werden  eingefroren  mit  Schrecken▓▓▒▒░░

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 3 Lukas%2036_zps8ig42obl

░░▒▒▓▓Ich  bin  fü rchten  inkarnieren▓▓▒▒░░

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
☠-------------------------------------☠
I am afraid to show you who I really am . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . because if I show you who I really am
you might not like it

Lukas brought his car to a stop as Chumana's car stopped--he managed to park pretty well by the sidewalk--a little bit crooked, but meh, he didn't care much. It wasn't as if somebody was going to give him a ticket or something...
He took his sunglasses off, letting them sit on his dashboard again before taking a moment to pull out the ponytail in his hair, running his fingers through his dark locks to straighten them out slightly before retying it up. He looked quickly in the rear-view mirror to check his work--much better. Once that was done, he opened up the driver's side door and stepped out of the hearse. He reached into his pocket, absent-mindedly pulling out the baggie of eyeballs again and opening it up, going ahead and eating one while kind of forgetting that Chumana could probably easily see this. Closing the baggie up, he replaced it in his pocket, knowing that he was going to ruin his appetite for lunch if he kept munching on eyeballs all day...He pulled his phone out of his other pocket, checking it for messages--nothing. Usually Jasper or Eagle had sent him something or other by now...oh well. They were probably off each doing their own thing--nothing major. The usual. He replaced his phone and yawned, feeling a little bit sleepy. He hadn't slept all that well last night--but he was pretty sure he could last through the rest of the day without a nap.

☠--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☠
The Dirge of Fear - Exitus
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:12 am

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 3 0c29bad69c3cd210c8dc521b1cfd671b
Chumana Lind
Snake Charmer

Everyone assumes the snake is going to bite, but it truly depends on how you approach them. Me I know I'd prefer-something else any day.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chumana stopped her car, managing to park decently. A bit better than Lukas at least. Though she was probably a little too far out from the side walk, but who really cared at the moment? She certainly didn't. It wasn't like there was a high chance anyone was going to run into her.
She looked in the mirror, fluffing up her thick curls. After doing this, she looked down, making sure nothing....indecent was showing. Something told her Lukas wasn't the sort of person to like that, and if those girls did come, she certainly didn't want to flash them. She opened her door and stepped out of the dodge.  Chumana walked over to the hearse, catching the tail end of him chewing and full sight of him yawning. With an amused smirk, she walked over, entangling her arm between his, accidentally resting it against her breast in the process. She smiled up at the man.
he he after that snack, are you sure you want lunch?  
Chumana pointed to the east with her free hand.  
It's that way. Really nearby if I remember correctly.

Chumanasa Theme-Bedroom Hymms

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:31 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 3 2e3db4a98e91f3b341fd32ea39881a570c68d481
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WELL!" Mocha said as Atlas spoke to her about what she should do next. "Hmmm... I think... We should... COOK TOGETHER!" Mocha said as she clapped her hands in happiness. "That'll be fun. We should do cookies..." Mocha said as she got up, more balance then before it seemed, before walking over to the kitchen. She wanted to see what Atlas had, and saw the liquor cabinet. "Hmmm... I would but not now. Right now I want to cook with you. Show you mai skillz."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:53 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . because if I show you who I really am
you might not like it

As Chumana wrapped herself around his arm suddenly, Lukas was a little bit startled, hoping that she hadn't actually seen him eating that eyeball--people generally didn't enjoy seeing him eating eyeballs. Still, she mentioned eating, so he could probably assume that she'd seen it.
"A-Ah--ja, I'm still good for lunch. It vas just a...snack?" As she pointed out the direction to go in, he began walking that way, trying not to go so fast that he might leave her behind. Eventually, he reached the door of what appeared to be a small diner, peering in through the front window to get a look inside. "Is zhis it?"

☠--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☠
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:02 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Emerald Dragon
The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 3 98-1
My name is... Dora Phantom
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dorothy came biking after them, panting while they finally came to a stop. "Ha... Ha... Caught... Up..." she as she paused with her bike. She looked up at them, and turned to see if Amethyst was following. "Oh... That... Bitch... She didn't come!" Dorothy said as she got off the bike. "Ah... I am here... To eat... Umm... I wasn't interrupting something... Was I?" She asked when she finally took a look at Lukas and Chumana position. She was wrapped around him in a way.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:51 pm

Atlas

↘↘↘ For a few moments there Atlas thought that the situation may take another turn, but as Mocha exclaimed that she wanted to cook together he couldn't help but grin and try to hold back a fit of laughter. He made it about five seconds before he burst out laughing, falling back into his couch as his body began to relax through the humor. Cookies? A decent choice, hopefully they would turn out great; and as Mocha managed to get up, balancing herself and moving towards the kitchen Atlas took a few seconds to compose himself before standing up from the couch, taking a breath to calm down a bit. "Cooking together and showing me your skills?" Atlas inquired, smirking at the thought. "If you'd really like to impress me, I think I'd enjoy watching you bake yourself. I'll get you what you need, even a cute little apron if you'd like." Atlas jested, looking her over for a moment as she began to get serious.

↘↘↘ The thought of freshly baked cookies was definitely enticing, but he could imagine many different things with them. However he was looking forward to seeing how she cooked, so he looked forward to that for now. "Flour is in the cabinet behind you, I think I have a few eggs left in the fridge but you'll be using the last of them. As for sugar, I keep some atop the fridge; can you reach?" He joked, raising an eyebrow towards her; he knew she could if she tried, the sight of which seemed pretty entertaining though.

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 3 3a7fdb77-f5d4-4041-b31e-38f8409ac00a_zps150ec8b8The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 3 A3ec6907-861f-4744-ae6f-736895f49572_zpsf535bde9The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 3 17cdded7-90d4-4862-a110-70c2c4f8a2ca_zps5fd79a72The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 3 6fdd5a04-c2ca-4347-9281-357fb1a353ee_zpsb8135a38The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 3 45c9c57d-2597-42b2-a7d2-ccf20c65cb08_zpsd9f9783d

"There was never a need for civility," "It's only a mask for the animals that we are inside."
"At times I can stand back and admire the finer things in life," "But it's nothing compared to the beauty of raw nature."

The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:05 am

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

When Atlas laughed, Mocha laughed with him, leaning against the wall on the kitchen. Yeah she felt silly at this moment, but she really did want to make those cookies because that sounded delicious at this moment. After the laughter had died down, Mocha nodded. In a way she did want to show her skills in the kitchen for Atlas. He cooked for her so why doesn't she bake for him in her own Mocha way? "Oh what an excellent idea." Mocha said as she straightened herself up. She patted down her clothes to get rid of whatever dust there way, patting on her own pat before going for the flour. Then she paused... Why go for one at a time when she had powers!? So Mocha closed her eyes, and stood in the middle of the kitchen. Suddenly it began to shake, and out came the food, floating in thin air and Mocha grinning wildly as everything circled around her. "Let's see... Eggs... Sugar... WHITE AND BROWN... Flour... Ooooo Oatmeal too... I see some chocolate, Annnnnnd... Some baking soda... Butter, and some pure vanilla extract... Wow you are booked with cookie supplies. I need two bowls one for dry and wet." as Mocha said this her ingredients went on the counter, and she placed everything back in it's place. She then started her baking, swinging her hips. "Play some music Atlas!" she called out as she took the flour, and did her best to fine grind the oatmeal. "Oatmeal makes it tender!" she exclaimed and put her dry ingrediants together. Then came the wet, and the combo of the two. As she mixed her chocolate in she set the oven for 350. She looked to be having fun.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:00 pm

Chumana Lind
Snake Charmer

Everyone assumes the snake is going to bite, but it truly depends on how you approach them. Me I know I'd prefer-something else any day.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chumana smiled at Lukas's surprise. Granted what he'd eated had looked strange, given well the obvious it being an eyeball, and that did strike her as more than a little odd, but at the moment Chumana was more concerned with the fact that the man hadn't objected to her holding onto his arm like this.  
That's good~ I was looking forward to having company while I ate. 
Chumana walked alongside Lukas, still holding onto Lukas's arm. At the pace he was going, it was easy to keep up. She looked at the familiar building, nodding with a smile.  
Yes, it is. I'm almost surprised it looks the same as before.
Chumana turned as she heard Dorothy come up behind them, not seeing Amethyst with the other girl. She disentangeled herself from Lukas, smiling at the girl.
No. You weren't interuppting anything. he he Where did you get that idea from?

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:14 am

Atlas

↘↘↘ Atlas merely nodded as Mocha agreed with his little request, wanting to see her bake for himself. He enjoyed the idea of being able to sit back and watch for a while, which was rare considering he enjoyed cooking and typically wished to be behind the counter. However, his expected show began to come a lot more interesting than he had previously imagined as his kitchen began to shake. His eyes darted to and fro, at first filled with worry as his mind almost shouted out for Mocha to get to safety before he started to realize what exactly was going on. "You.." He murmured softly, hardly audible as he watched his food start to float throughout the kitchen. She was a psychic. Or she had some nanomachine work done. Either way, she was special; and to a whole different caliber of dangerous than he had previously imagined.

↘↘↘ Atlas continued to lean on the counter as he took the sight in, taking a moment to breathe and ponder it. If she was a psychic, she must be familiar with the general public looking down on her.. He wondered if that would help. If she ever found out just what he was, but for now he tried to cast the thought away. Atlas managed a weak smile as she exclaimed about his abundance of materials. "I try my best to stay stocked. Been a while since I've had cookies though." He admitted, smirking softly for a second before it disappeared. As she requested music though Atlas livened up, straightening his back and getting up from the counter he pushed himself off; already on his way. "Of course, but I'm not playing any hip hop!" He shouted over his shoulder, approaching one of the doors and opening it wide; the edge of his bed could just be seen, as could a violin resting beside it. However, Atlas never made a move towards his instrument; instead he moved off to the side of the room, disappearing for a second before coming back into the living room with an old fashioned record player. "I hope this will do." He jested, managing to close the door behind him with his toes. Atlas rested it on an empty space on the counter, running his hands along the side as he assured it's safety before he set the needle to the record and hit play. It was an old fashioned music device, but it was one that didn't use radio waves; and he coudln't stand some radio frequencies.. It messed with his nano machines too much; so he decided that this was the safest bet.

[/quote]
The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:21 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

Lukas looked over at Dorothy as the redhead approached, unable to help but flush just slightly when she asked if she was interrupting anything.
"N-Nein, you're fine--so your friend isn't coming...? Vell, you're still velcome to eat vith us eizher vay. Maybe you can box some of it for her to have later..." he mused, looking back into the window of the diner again before approaching the door and opening it up, hearing the old bell tinkling as the door was opened. "Interesting..." The place looked pretty small--there were barely any people in there for whatever reason, but it still seemed to be open. There was even a jukebox in the corner--that was pretty neat...He couldn't help but be curious about what music it had, and wandered over to it, looking through the selection briefly before remembering that they were supposed to be getting food. "Ah, right--vhere do you two vant to sit?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:15 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Emerald Dragon
Dorothy looked away for a moment in embarrassment. "Well uh... You were hugging him kinda... It looked like you were getting a little... Snuggly." Dorothy said before looking back with a slight tint in her cheeks. She decided to go and answer Lukas. "Ah well! I am sure her boss made her not come. And... I think I will pack something for her." Dorothy said as she skipped over to where the two young adults were. "Thank you again. It's been a while since I ate something that wasn't gross." the red head said with a smile while looking in. She heard some music, and trotted inside passed the other two. "Hmmm... Oh! Why not those big couch things over there." Dorothy said as she pointed at the booth. "Can't remember what they're called, but I remember seeing them once or twice, and being very comfy to sleep on."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:22 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

Mocha didn't realize how her powers could be seen as a threat to Atlas at this point in time because she was having too much fun. "Well you must show me where you get your stuff. I need to keep my home well-stocked too." Mocha said as she took out a piece of parchment paper, and tensed up at the ripping of it. It always sent her goosebumps. It just wasn't a pleasant sound for her. Either way she started to fold in her cookie dough again and again until it looked right. "Your so old school! I haven't seen those things since my grandparents house! I can't believe you don't have a radio." Using her hands she started to mold the cookie shapes, her hips moving with the beat of the music. After that she placed them in the oven, set the timer, and started dancing across the floor and over to Atlas. "Hey Handsome~! Like your music, but why no radio?" Mocha asked as she twirled over to Atlas, and began dancing in front of him. She was inviting him to join her as they waited for the cookies to bake. While in silence she began to think about her team... What if they needed her right now? Mocha looked out the window, and stared intently. What if there was a huge battle happening and she had no idea?

Last edited by MochaLatte on Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:44 pm

Chumana Lind
Snake Charmer

Chumana smiled, holding back a chuckle at Dorothys words. The girl really was cute. She nodded in agreement with Lukas, thinking she noticed him flushing out of the corner of her eye.   
I'm sure your friend would love it if you brought some back for her later. Oh! he he It's more than alright with me. I love the company. 
Chumana followed the man into the diner, looking around. There didn't seem to be any other patrons at the moment. The place hadn't been bustling the last time she'd been there, but it had been more lively than this. That was almost disappointing. Chumana winked at the brunette that walked out of the back, who promptly blushed in response, before walking over to the jukebox. She looked over at the booth as Dorothy pointed it out.     
I'd be alright with the booth. Would either of you like to pick out a song first?

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:35 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

“Ah—n-no, ve’re not getting…snuggly—” Lukas replied to Dorothy, considering how odd it felt saying the word ‘snuggly.’ As Dorothy mentioned that it’d be a while since she’d eaten anything that wasn’t gross, he gave a thoughtful nod—good food was hard to come by, living like he did. He assumed that it was probably equally as difficult to come by for his two companions, as well. When she pointed out the supposed ‘couch thing’ that she wanted to sit on, Lukas looked where she pointed and saw the booth, replying, ”Zhe booth? Sounds fine to me.” When Chumana asked if anyone wanted to pick out a song first, Lukas looked over at the jukebox, seeming very much so like he wanted to put on some music. After a moment, he walked over to the jukebox and happened to notice that it needed coins to work, sadly. ”Hm…I’m not sure if I have any change…”

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:56 am

Dorothy Fentom

The Emerald Dragon
"I'm just calling it as I see it." Dorothy said to Lukas as she looked away from him, blushing. Dorothy placed her hands behind her back as she looked at the jukebox. "I do." Dorothy said as she reached into her pockets and gave Lukas her money bag. She had... A lot of coins... Actually a lot of money. How did she have this much? "I work a lot." she said as she ran over to the booth and sat in it. "So this is called a booth. Gotta remember that." Dorothy said as she scratched her head.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:56 am

Chumana Lind
Snake Charmer

Chumana  smiled crookedly as she watched the back and forth between Lukas and Dorothy, neither confirming or denying that she had been getting snuggly with the ravenette man. She was well aware how she was and rarely felt the need to apologize for being exactly that. She looked at the red head with a bit of sympathy as she brought up that good food wasn't exactly something she'd had in awhile. Chumana got by. She more than had her ways of getting what she wanted when she set her sight on something, but that didn't mean there weren't times she had to go without.
Chumana looked at Lukas, smiling as he seemed very much to want to play something on the jukebox, then at Dorothy as the girl seconded the notion. She looked at the money bag as the girl fished it out of her pockets, raising an eyebrow at its size. The girl seemed to have her own tricks for making ends meet as well.
It seems you do. You must be a very hard worker then. 
Chumana turned back to the machine, getting the amount of money out of the bag they'd need for the Jukebox and flipping through the selection, gesturing for Lukas to look with a sideways glance.     
So what kind of sound do you like, Lukas? Dora?

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:19 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

Lukas looked thoroughly shocked as Dorothy produced her money bag from her pocket--it was such a huge bag! It was really quite impressive--Lukas had been under the impression that she wouldn't have all that much cash...
"Oh--thank you--" he said as Dorothy handed the bag to him. He looked inside the bag, taking out just enough coins to pay the jukebox, then closing the bag again. He turned to the jukebox, and as Chumana asked what sort of music he liked, he paused, then looked to her and replied, "Classic rock and jazz, mostly...It's too bad ve don't have a radio--I have some CDs in my car zhat ve could just play if ve had somevay to play zhem zhat didn't involve my headphones..." He slipped the coins into the jukebox, beginning to scroll through the music selection. "Tell me if you see anyzhing zhat jumps out at you."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:48 am

Atlas

↘↘↘ As Mocha joked about him having to show her just where he got all of his food he grinned for a moment, thinking it over. Truth be told he got it from a variety of places. Nowhere was a great city for food and rations, so he could manage a bit here; but for any true rarities he'd have to go searching elsewhere. Such as other towns, cities, or taverns; where he could work for a few ingredients as well as a decent paycheck. If it came down to it, other shopping areas; but the last one he went to wasn't all that great of an option.. "Tell you what, trade secret. I'll let you know when I need to know something I deem equally valuable as to my ingredient gathering secret, after all, if I just told you what else would get you to stop by again?" Atlas went on, smirking lightly as he watched her cooking go on; the dough looked great, and as she began to use parchment to shape the cookies he could tell they were nearly done. Well. Besides the actual baking of them all. As she called him old school he couldn't help but laugh, "I just like the finer things in life, old classics are one of them." He went on, not trying to draw any attention towards the fact that he didn't have a radio, but as she set the cookies in and twirled over to his side it was pressed a bit further. Atlas bit his lip for a second, but smiled after a moment.

↘↘↘ "I'm just not a big fan of everything that's broadcast-ed over the radio. This way I get to choose my music, and besides the buzz from a radio bothers my ears." Atlas remarked, watching as she invited him to dance and with only a moment of reluctance he moved toward her confidently. He reached for her hand to give her yet another twirl, but noticed that she had begun to look out the window. "Is something on your mind?" Atlas asked, seemingly curious now as to what was drawing her attention away.

The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:59 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Emerald Dragon
Dorothy thought about the music she liked to hear. "You know... I don't really know. I know I like upbeat things when I was little, but lately I have been liking more of the angsty stuff... I feel like it speaks to me." Dorothy replied, before crossing her arms and thinking about it. She got up and looked with Lukas before suggesting, "Maybe go on random! Cause most of these songs I don't know. I'm more of a.. 'I know the melody and how it sounds rather then the title' type of person."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:05 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

She enjoyed the dancing with Atlas, in fact... She loved it! She never felt so happy in her life! The twirling, and baking, the music... It was like a dream for her. Mocha gave Atlas a look when he explained why he didn't have a radio. "Ah... Your a hipster." Mocha said raising her hand in acceptance, "No need to explain anymore. I getcha." she said but her mind kept wandering back to the Church of Crime. Kraven... Catherine... Everyone in her group. "Well... I'm worried." Mocha said before looking back at Atlas. "My team... I... I have this sinking feeling that something horrible is happening." Mocha explained before looking back at the window. "Maybe after a cookie or two... I should go back." Mocha said as she looked at her cooling cookies.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:43 pm

Atlas

↘↘↘ Atlas enjoyed the dancing while he could, trying his best not to fumble; he was slightly out of practice but he had a few reminders here and there at taverns when the music was loud and he had a few seconds here and there to twirl a patron or waitress. But this, this was a lot more entertaining. It was prolonged, and the way Mocha looked spoke of something akin to bliss and happiness; it kept him going. As she joked about how he must be a hipster because he didn't have a radio he hung his head for a second, biting his lip and grinning as a few smothered chuckles tried to escape. It was funny to think of himself in that way, but as Mocha put in an effort to accept his hipster behavior he only smiled and nodded. "I appreciate your understanding." He spoke, trying not to laugh as he did so; but soon after her expression started to fall.

↘↘↘ Atlas stopped their dancing as she spoke, and as she finished he took a glance towards the cookies as well. Was it possible that they'd never cool off? Of course not.. Smiling softly, his eyes found their way back to Mocha. "Alright." He started slowly, raising his left hand from her waist and using it to grace her chin and the side of her cheek; encouraging her to look at him as he spoke. "Any chance we can take them as they cool off? I'm sure your friends may want some." Atlas went on, choosing his words carefully. He had used "we" intentionally, and he waited for some kind of shock or surprise; even realization to come upon Mocha's face before continuing. "You're going to need a ride, right? I can't have you walking there or looking for a vehicle to take if they're potentially in trouble."

The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:28 am

Chumana Lind
Snake Charmer

Chumana looked at Lukas, smiling crookedly at his answer.
We have similar taste. I listen to that sort of music while driving. Hmm..that's a shame. There might be some way.   
Chumana looked away from Lukas, spotting the sole waitress. She was close enough the conversation should have been mostly clear. The woman shrugged, ducking into the back to look for something they could use.  Chumana turned back to Dorothy as the girl spoke, holding back a small chuckle at her answer. She'd guessed the girls age, but at that moment the red head sounded like such a teenager. She smiled at the girl, half leaning against the machine.     
he he. You'd like jazz and rock then. Listening to the lyrics, a lot of the time the songs could be considered very angsty.
She looked from the girl through the jukeboxs selection, a jazz title catching her eye.
oh, that song I know. I think you might like it, Dora.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:16 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

Lukas looked at the two of them, not having much to say on the music matter--he would let them pick. Their music taste couldn't be that awful that he'd want to leave just because of the music, after all. So, instead, he went and sat down in the booth, glancing at the menu on the table. Just...how much money could he spend right now, anyway? He reached into his pocket, pulling out his wallet and opening it up--actually paling a bit when he saw the contents. It was...that little? But hadn't he just finished a--oh. oH NO. He had forgotten to go pick up the reward...!
"Scheiße--! Warum bin ich so dumm?!" he exclaimed as he hastily got up to his feet, looking at Dorothy and Chumana awkwardly before speaking again, switching back to English. "I--uh--sorry--I'm actually almost late for somezhing and I vouldn't have money to buy food vith anyvay if I didn't go do zhis now...! S-Sorry to almost eat and run, but I really need zhis paycheck, so--m-maybe I'll come back later--!" With that, he quickly dashed for the door, nearly stumbling on his way out--he gave the two ladies a quick wave before hustling over to his car, shooing some random curious people away from the quite conspicuous vehicle before hopping into the driver's seat just about as fast as he could--he was going to have to drive quite a way..he really hoped that his client was still there by the time he got there...!

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:19 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

I don't know... Knowing Kraven he would eat it all..." Mocha said with a pout. She would share with Liimu though. And maybe that boy named Crona if he was still there. Then she realized something. He said 'we', and looked back at him in surprise. They way he was holding her chin too, and waist... She felt her face flush up. She couldn't look away at this moment. "Ah... Uh... Yes... Please take me back." Mocha said as she placed her hands on his shoulders. This felt right...
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next