Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The City of Nowhere (Unowned)

+6
The Vanguard
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
RichNuttyTaste
Your Sweet Dreams
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 5 Empty Re: The City of Nowhere (Unowned)

Post  Xpherix Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:58 pm

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 5 Genos34_zps594ebbe2

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 5 Gantaname_zps9f40be32

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Ganta rode in alongside Emilia.  He was looking around the surroundings and taking in the details of the city.  He turned to look back at Emilia as she spoke.  "Correct," he replied to her question, "However, if they had decided to change course once out of my range, I would not be able to tell you which direction they went," he continued on.  He looked back out to the people as they passed them, "The best course of action we can take as of now would be to ask around and gather information on their possible whereabouts," he suggested.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

"I feel that becoming strong is the best way to survive in this world."

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:03 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Emerald Dragon
The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 5 98-1
My name is... Dora Phantom
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"... Your father sounds nice. Mine too was... Uh... Also into classical music. He was into lots of things." Dorothy said looking back at Mia, and noticed the wink from Chumana. She looked at her meal and began eating. "So where is your dad now?"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:08 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 5 Emilia6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emilia crossed her arms, looking up in the sky. "Well... Let's go and see what we can find... Who knows?" Emilia paused for a moment and looking back at Ganta. "With a place called Nowhere, you'd think that the NOWHERE organization would take control of it." Emilia said as she walked passed a diner, and paused. Some people were inside.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:24 pm

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 5 Coollogo_com-11283985

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 5 Maya.28Aoki.Hagane.no.Arpeggio29.600.1665334

"Battleship-Senpai will notice me!"

"Mhm. My father taught me how to play all of them and I never leave without them!" Mia said happily as she took out a saxophone and began to play a small bit. Where it came from never bothered the girl as she placed it back to where it was originally with the sax no where in sight. She heard what Dorothy said and cheered happily. "Yay! It's always great to have people love the classics! Oh how I love those musics!" Her tone suddenly shifted to sadness when asked where her father was now. "He's dead. Killed in a car accident. And he was going to play a new song for me too that night..." The air around her was stifling as the smell of food came in which got Mia happy again as she started to chow down. "Mmmmmmm this food is really good!" Another smile came out from her as she looked back at Chumana and her question. "Oh. My battleship-sama just came one day to me!" Her face went red as she looked at the ceiling. "Oh how he's my savior! I oew everything to him!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:18 pm

Ganta got off his motorcycle and started walking it alongside himself.  He watched Emilia as she replied.  "Seems like a reasonable enough conclusion," he stated in response to he comment about Nowhere.  Then he stopped walking when she did, "Hmm?" he looked in the direction she did into what appeared to be a diner.  "Would you like to go inside?" he questioned since she had stopped walking, "We could start by asking people inside."

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:27 am

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 5 Snake84_zps99rihjtr
Chumana Lind
Snake Charmer

Everyone assumes the snake is going to bite, but it truly depends on how you approach them. Me I know I'd prefer-something else any day.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chumana turned her attention back to Dorothy as she spoke. Her smirk took on a note of sympathy at the girls evident use of tense. Her onw feelings with her own father were less than clear, but she did feel pity for the girl. It didn't seem like her mother was exactly in the picture either. Chumana pecked at her food, looking between the two girls as she spoke.
She smiled as Mia began playing, chuckling under her breath. She certainly was an enthusiastic one. Chumana raised an eyebrow at Mias response. She did believe this was the first time she'd seem the girl express anything other than enthusiasm. Though it didn't seem to last long. Chumanas eyebrow remained raised at Mias less than informative answer to her question. It didn't seem like the girl was being secretive.    
Really? It sounds like-he's-very important to you than. How did he come to you? If you don't mind me asking~ 
 Chumana leaned back in the chair as she continued idly picking at her food. Her tone not making it quite apparent she was digging for information.    

Chumana's Theme-Bedroom Hymms

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:53 am

Dorothy Fentom

The Emerald Dragon
Dorothy looked at Chumana, and then away. She looked out the window, thinking about her own father and mother. She thought about finding her mother, even Mocha at times, but she felt like she would get in the way. Maybe it was for the best for them to think that she was dead? Then her mother wouldn't look so sad at times. Then Mocha wouldn't feel the need to protect her. Besides she was doing fine on her own in a way. If she met anyone else from the past, she wasn't sure what she would do. What if she saw Jo again? Would she be happy? What if she met Bunny again. '... Scratch that, Bitch would probably try to knock me out again. I NEVER want to see that walking pile of mechanical limbs every again. And the feeling is mutual.' Dorothy thought, anger flaring up in her. "Sucks about your dad-" Dorothy began to say before she caught sight of golden armor and red hair. 'Is that...' she began to wander off in her mind. "Emilia?" she asked, squinting her eyes to look at the woman outside with the man. "Sorry uh... I thought I saw someone that I knew." Dorothy said as she began eating the rest of her meal, and slowly slid down, covering her head with a hood.

Emilia looked to Ganta, and nodded. "We should. Would you like to come with me? Though I don't think it would take long." Emilia said as she entered into the diner. It was pretty empty considering. She saw three ladies sitting with one another, and that always warmed her heart. "Hey-Ladies." she said as she went over to them, the waitress was going to stop her, but Emilia lifted her hand and waved her off. "Mind if I ask you young women some questions? It won't take long I promise."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:20 pm

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 5 Maya.28Aoki.Hagane.no.Arpeggio29.600.1665334

Mia kept eating on all her food as all of it were now in her stomach moments later. A sigh of relief escaped her mouth as she rubbed her belly. "Mmmmm. That was really really good!" A happy face was plastered on her as she heard Chumana asked her about her battleship. Her eyes widened up as she was giddy to respond. "Oh! Well one day I really needed to get money for my two siblings to support them. So I started to think really really hard and wished that I could get all the money out of the bank! Next thing I knew, my dear prince Battleship-sama came crashing down as money spilled everywhere. It was a dream come true! I could help my siblings out while I had someone to protect me!" Her face grew redder and redder as her body started to shiver up. Mia wrapped her arms around herself to calm down as the sound of Emilia caught her attention. Info? Info....info! A light bulb popped up in her head as she gave Emilia a stern look. "What do you have to trade for this info Missy?" Mia asked as she squeed inside. She always wanted to be like one of those tough people in the movies!

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:20 pm

"I would," Ganta nodded in reply then left his bike outside the shop.  He walked into the diner after Emilia and looked around at the shop's interior.  Then his gold eyes fell down to the three females that Emilia had decided to address.  He fixed his gaze on the brunette who demanded a trade for information.  "How much we will give you will be dependent on how well you can answer our questions," he stated bluntly.  It was clear that he wasn't the type to negotiate with.  His demeanor obviously contrasted Emilia's.

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:27 pm

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 5 A578d502b8
Chumana Lind
Snake Charmer

Everyone assumes the snake is going to bite, but it truly depends on how you approach them. Me I know I'd prefer-something else any day.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chumana caught Dorothys gaze out of the corner of her eye, looking back at Mia as the red head directed her gaze out the window. She started plucking a piece of food as she half turned at the sound of Dorothys voice, catching a glimpse of armor out of corner of her eye. Chumana looked back at Dorothy, half raising an eyebrow as the girl started sliding down, her hood now raised.
Now this was decidedly interesting~
As was Mias explanation how she'd come across her battleship. The girls smile definitely suggested this was a subject she enjoyed. Chumana smirked as the girls giddiness became quite apparent. It also became apparent being subtle was not exactly Mia's forte, even more so than it had been before.
Though as Chumana thought about it, a battleship appearing out of nowhere did strike her as leaning more than a bit on the psychic side. Chumana turned, pushing this thought away for the moment as the amoured woman approached their table,forcibly holding back a chuckle at Mias attempt to seemingly seem tough.
Chumana smiled at the woman, leaninf forward and ignoring Gantas considerably downer demeanor by comparison. His companion seemed far more pleasant.
    Hello there~I certainly wouldn't mind lending a hand. What is it you'd like to know? That should probably be established bringing up trade and all of that mess.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:46 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Emerald Dragon
Dorothy couldn't believe it! It was Emilia! In the flesh, right before her eyes! Dorothy looked up, hood still on. Was she with Mocha? Would this be her chance? She looked at her companions, her voice stuck in her throat.

Emilia looked at the little girl, Mia, and held back a laugh. "Oh My... I have a tough girl on my hands. Better make this quick then... As for trading... How does your life stand?" Emilia said in a chipper voice, question was that was she joking or being serious? She looked to Chumana. "Ah... Well... I am looking for..." Emilia paused, looking around before taking out a picture of Jo. "This woman... You might have seen her with this man." She then added Ryder's picture into the mix. She looked up at thew girls and noticed one being very quiet? Frightened? She gave her a smile before going back to Chumana.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:53 pm

Mia didn't like the way Ganta and Emillia responded as a small pout came out of her as her serious gaze was now back to her cheerful self. She was confused as to what was going on as she then saw the picture that was placed in front of them as she looked at the two people. "Hmmmmm....hmmmmm...hmmm...HMMMMMMMM!" Mia said to herself as she kept gazing at the photo until a tiny explosion came out of her head as she fell down. She quickly got back up as she smiled. "I have absolutely no idea who they are! Are they friends of yours? Wait! Are you all in a band! Oh my god this might be my chance!" Mia squeed as she took out her saxophone. "I can join your band if you want me to! I only demand that I am the lead player and all the candy goes to me!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:09 am

Ganta listened to the group as they all replied to Emilia.  He decided against making any additional comments as it appeared Emilia was better at getting information from people than he was.  He would leave it to her.  He let his eyes wander about the interior of the establishment taking it all in from the other people in the place to the scratches in the tabletops.  He looked back to the group and his luminescent eyes took in details on them as well.  The lively brunette had reached a conclusion that he didn't follow and more importantly, she didn't know the ones they were looking for.

「Hello,world!」

Last edited by Xpherix on Sat May 23, 2015 2:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun May 17, 2015 1:47 am

Chumana Lind
Snake Charmer

Chumana's smirk deepened at Emilias response to Mias tough girl face. Oh, she was an amusing one~
If anything, she certainly appreciated a sense of humor. Her work could involve wokring with such boringly serious people at times. She used two finger to bring the pictures closer, letting out a low chuckle at Mias reaction. Chumana pushed the pictures back, raising an amused eyebrow at Mias....entertainingly out of context conclusion. She looked back up at Emilia, smirking with more than a touch of flirtation as she addressed the redhead.
    Unfortunately, they aren't ringing a bell with me either. They don't seem to have headed this way. Is there anything else I could help you with?~

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun May 24, 2015 8:26 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Emerald Dragon

Emilia sighed, and gave Mia a look. "A... Band?" Emilia asked as she tilted her head. "Ah... Depends, do you think you can handle death staring you in the face most of the time?" Emilia asked jokingly, but also semi-seriously. She looked to Chummana, and noticed the flirtation. "Anything else you want to help me with? My... You seem eager to help a stranger. But maybe your other friend can help me. Huh Red?" Emilia was playing with flirtation right back, and thought maybe she should pursue to see if Chummana was someone she wanted to get know a little more on a personal level.

When Dorothy turned her head around and looked at the picture, and Emilia saw her face the red heads were silent. "Uh... No. I haven't." Dorothy said as Emilia with wide eyes took the pictures back. "Sorry..."

"That's fine.. Thank you..." Emilia said with a nod before turning back at Ganta. "Seems like I am encountering old faces huh? Thank you for your time..." Emilia said as she began to walk out the door.

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue May 26, 2015 8:36 pm

Mia waited for Emilia's response as she didn't seem to understand the joke aimed at her as she bluntly replied, "I'm always having death face at me every day!" A smile formed on her lips as she played around with her milkshake straw. She was sad that she finished everything already as she realized that there was no dessert to get. What should she do then? Mia looked around and didn't notice what was going on now as she decided to spin around in her chair. "Weeeeeeeeeee!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Wed May 27, 2015 1:20 am

Ganta watched the group with a blank expression as they appeared unable to help them locate the individuals they were searching for, not even a hint.  It was unfortunate.  He looked back to Emilia as she turned to him then departing.  When a final glance down as the females, he turned away as well to follow Emilia out.  "There are three options that I have drawn now," he stated holding up three fingers, "One; we continue asking people in the town if they have seen them.  Two; we track them ourselves, they left not to long ago so we could started routing out the various tire tracks exiting the city.  Three; we wait to see if any members of their organization pass through and track them to the base."  His recommendations were more straightforward however this is all he could draw on a moment's notice.  Given time he could get a bit more creative with it but Emilia seemed urgent to locating them so the third option may not be the best one.  He wait for he to either choose one of his or come up with one herself.

「Hello,world!」

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri May 29, 2015 2:05 am

Chumana Lind
Snake Charmer

Chumana continued to watch the red head in amusement as she addressed Mia. Her smile not faltering as she noticed the womans semi-serious tone. Her smile perked a bit as Emilia seemed to have picked up on her less than subtle flirtations. She let out a low throaty chuckle.
    Oh I don't see anything wrong with trying to help a niiccelooking stranger. Life's decidedly more fun that way. Good luck finding these two.
As Emilia turned away, Chumana gave the woman a wink in ways of a wave, leaning back in her seat and eyeing Ganta half suppressing the urge to whistle at his still supremely blunt tone. His companion seemed decidedly more up for any kind of fun than that one. She looked back at Emilie, smiling as she watched the woman begin to leave.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri May 29, 2015 10:24 pm

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 5 2210

Ⓕⓐⓜⓔ, Ⓕⓞⓡⓣⓤⓝⓔ Ⓢⓗⓔ ⓦⓐⓝⓣⓢ ⓘⓣ ⓐⓛⓛ!
Ⓣⓗⓔⓡⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓞⓝⓛⓨ ⓞⓝⓔ ⓡⓞⓐⓓ ⓣⓞ ⓘⓣ ⓐⓛⓛ
Ⓐⓝⓓ ⓣⓗⓐⓣ ⓘⓢ ⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓⓢⓗⓔⓓ!

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 5 Layout17

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

"Smile bitch, you're on camera!" a girlish voice chirped as a cameraman suddenly got in Ganta's face. Suddenly, spotlights illuminated both Emilia and Ganta from all directions as a guitar riff seemed to play from a loud sound system, like they were at a concert. In front of the largest spotlight stood a petite figure, flanked on all sides by what appeared to be hardened mercenaries. "WHAT'S UP SLUTS!?" he yelled over the sound system before jumping off the roof, landing upon the floor. Showing a manic grin, Killer Queen placed her hands on her hips, sliding them down her body before flipping the double bird to them as she stuck her tongue out "AND WELCOME TO THE QUEEN OF EXTREME'S FILTH SHOW! YEAAAAAAOOOOOHHHH!!!" Emilia and Ganta would most likely notice at this point that they were surrounded by a film crew. Speakers, cameras, even interns with coffee, all centered upon the small red head flipping off the two. Barbara then waved her cape before aggressively walking towards the two "On this episode: THE QUEEN OF EXTREME WITH GUEST STARS: THE FIERY HO-BANGER AND HER LIVING SEX DOLL! GET READY FOR SOME TRULY HARDCORE ACTION!" she yelled viciously into a microphone that seemed to be following her thanks to a crane. Eventually she actually approached the two, to which she got abnormally close to them and oh-so bluntly asked "WHERE'S THE AZURE FUCKER!?"

❝What's up, SLUTS!?❞
Barbara's Theme - Retaliation
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri May 29, 2015 10:35 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 5 Emilia6
Emilia looked over to Ganta as they stepped outside. "Those are good suggestions... Hmm... I'd rather not stay here longer then we have to- so why don't we-" Emilia began to say before she closed her eyes at the lights shining in her eyes. "What in the name of..." Emilia began to say as she lifted her hand away from her face. "Who is that?" she asked as who was to appear before them but Killer Queen accompanied by guitar riffs and the such. Emilia took out her lance in preparation. Those mercs behind that petite girl looked like they wanted a piece of her and Ganta. "Ganta... Prepare to fight back..." she said before pausing for a moment as there seemed to be a film crew all around them. "Wait... What?" she said as she looked at the different cameras. Were they on a... TV show? Just what was going on here. "Sex doll!? The fuck!?" Emilia yelled her eyes narrowing. When Barbra came close and demanded for the Azure Knight, Emilia took a moment to think who the heck she was talking about. "... Justus?" she asked before spitting on the ground, it going past Barbra's head. "Haven't seen him... Have you seen Jo?" she asked, just as a shot in the dark.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri May 29, 2015 10:41 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Emerald Dragon

Dorothy watched as Emilia went off, and looked to the others. "Uh... I hope she finds who's been looking for." Dorothy said as she crossed her arms and began to eat her meal slowly. "So... Mia are you going to go with Emilia?" Dorothy asked, dropping the name unintentionally. She wondered what was going to happen now. She kinda felt lost. Then came a loud screaming on a microphone. She covered up her ears and saw a commotion happening outside. "What the..."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat May 30, 2015 12:25 am

Mia was playing around with her utensils now as Emilia and Ganta left. The question Dorothy asked her made her head popped up as she gave a confused look. "Emiliwhositnow?" Mia tilted her head to think as she already forgotten the names of the people who just left. "Nah I don't feel like going. It didn't look like they were in a band so I decided to stay here with you two!" A smile came on her lips as the noises were getting louder outside as Mia's eyes started to shine up. "Ooh! What do you think all the commotion is outside! We should totally check it out!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat May 30, 2015 1:12 am

Chumana Lind
Snake Charmer

Chumana turned back to Dororthy and Mia as she continued to lean back in her chair, giving a slight nod in agreement with Dorothys statement. She smiled at the girl as she seemed to be ready to unearth herself now.
    I do too. It would be a shame if she didn't.
Chumana raised an eyebrow, suppressing a chuckle at the girls sudden change in conversation topic. Her position seemingly didn't change as Dorothy unintentionally gave a name to the attractive red head who'd just walked out the door. Though her smirk was now back in its usual place, with a slightly less overtly playful tone than usual.
What exactly was this girl running from?~
Chumanas smirk briefly lifted into a smile at Mias admittedly very precious reaction. This smile didn't last long as noises soon began assailing her ears. Chumana's smirk dropped into a frown. Her eyes narrowing into slits as she focused on what the voices outside were actually saying. Whoever was causing all this seemed to be after Emilia and Ganta, and possibly somoene else. Still half listening, Chumana turned back to the other girls.
   No. We should scope out the situation from in here before we do anything that could make this more potentially dangerous than it already is. This person seems to be after Emilia and her friend. I'm not certain they've even noticed us yet.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Sat May 30, 2015 2:48 am

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 5 Genos13_zpsecdb96be

Ganta turned away from Emilia only to be met with a camera in his face.  Realizing the man was filming him, he reacted by smashing the lens with a quick punch.  "I do not want my location known," he stated bluntly before a bright spotlight shown down on him.  He looked up as a female spoke to them along with all kinds of noise.  He no longer understood what was going on but he knew he wanted no part of it.  It appeared too late for that now but it wouldn't keep him from trying to get out whatever this was.  When Emilia told his to prepare for a fight, he did not hesitate to do so.  Then the female walked up to them and made a demand. Listening to Emilia's response, she seemed to know who this person was asking for.  He continued to keep his guard up in the meantime in case things went south.

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 5 Tumblr_nm5z4g2h4S1ql2sjoo5_250_zpsbv5woikj

「Hello,world!」

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat May 30, 2015 3:04 am

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 5 2210

Ⓕⓐⓜⓔ, Ⓕⓞⓡⓣⓤⓝⓔ Ⓢⓗⓔ ⓦⓐⓝⓣⓢ ⓘⓣ ⓐⓛⓛ!
Ⓣⓗⓔⓡⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓞⓝⓛⓨ ⓞⓝⓔ ⓡⓞⓐⓓ ⓣⓞ ⓘⓣ ⓐⓛⓛ
Ⓐⓝⓓ ⓣⓗⓐⓣ ⓘⓢ ⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓⓢⓗⓔⓓ!

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 5 Layout17

"EEEEH!? DID I MENTION JUSTUS!? NO I DIDN'T! I SAID THE AZURE FUCKER! YOU KNOW WHAT FUCKER MEANS!? IT MEANS THEY FUCK SHIT UP!" Barbara barked out in Emilia's face, showing no fear in the face of the red head's strong demeanor. Thankfully for Killer Queen, another camera man soon showed up with a brand new camera man "BIIIIIIITCH! I'M LOOKING FOR JO TOO! Girl's gonna fuck shit up again..." Killer Queen crossed her arms and pouted, the last thing she needed is Jo with the Branch of Sin... that was just asking for trouble. She had hoped Emilia would know where she was, but she evidently didn't know Jo's whereabouts either. Shaking her head, Barbara looked to the camera and pointed to Emilia "DIS BITCH BE CATFISHING!!!" the mercenaries then proceeded to clap and cheer for Barbara... for some reason. Really, it would be erroneous to attempt to make any sense of this girl. Barbara turned back to Emilia, pouting to her "Listen WHORENOZEL... It's REALLY important that I find the bitch... like CANADA big... SO LISTEN UP AND-" Barbara eyed Ganta in the corner of her eyes before deciding that talking to him was more important than the fate of the world. Killer Queen promptly dropped everything and got abnormally close to Ganta "Ohmygod- I'm taking you with me-" Barbara then got on her tip-toes and attempted to examine Ganta's eyes as she tried to poke his nose "A cyborg... do you still have a [Censored]?"

❝What's up, SLUTS!?❞
Barbara's Theme - Retaliation
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next