Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned)

+8
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
Xpherix
Vladislavich
Your Sweet Dreams
Raven Todd
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
12 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned)

Post  MochaLatte Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:59 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 3 Emilia6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm sorry..." Emilia said before turning back. "I was hoping that you could find information about Jo from the people there... She's someone that I think can help, but things got complicated." Emilia said as she held her head. "So when answers didn't seem to be coming to us I started using information to see if there was another trail to follow. AKA The Deathworshippers, though I was hoping to avoid them..." she said before pausing. There were tire tracks of... Probably a van. "Sorry that it was a waste of time..."
[/color]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned)

Post  Xpherix Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:59 am

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 3 Genos34_zps594ebbe2

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 3 Gantaname_zps9f40be32

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Ganta listened as Emilia went on about the possibility of finding someone that could help only for it to have been a waste of time.  It was quite unfortunate.  Then she went on about another group they could try getting in contact with.  However, she also added that she'd rather not get tangled up with them.  "So does this mean we are currently at a standstill?" he asked, "It is fine to reply with a yes as this is where I have been for the past several months."  His last statement could be said as his own way of reassuring her that there was no problem with the leads going dry.  He would still continue to assist her despite this.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

"I feel that becoming strong is the best way to survive in this world."

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:28 pm

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 3 Vito_210

He's served many masters
Loyal and dignified to the end
Vito serves another master
and he sees the future in her eyes...

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 3 Vito_l10

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Three vans drove down the Devil's Road at sunrise, driving straight past Emilia and Ganta "Well those were some strange looking blokes..." Vito commented, for what it was worth. They traveled down the road a few more miles before parking, facing towards New Tombstone. Blood's Footmen began to pour out of the van holding barricades and mounted machineguns, setting up their defenses so that nobody could leave New Tombstone without passing them. Vito oversaw the construction of the defenses in silence for awhile, before walking to Blood's side "All is going according to plan. Our vigilante friends will have no choice but to stop and face us if they wish to give chase to our 'allies'." Vito understood full well that technically speaking, they were part of this whole NOWHERE-Ministry alliance. If they didn't pull their weight, they'd be a joke, which they already were. But if they were at least TRYING to be useful, they could only gain fame. Even if they were to crash and burn in this battle, they'd come out stronger "Absolute Justice will know our names well, after all is said and done..." Vito's men in particular were installing some strange machinery into the road itself, it seemed to be some sort of Paladin Tech.

❝Good thinking... but you left an opening!❞
Vito's Theme - Unfinished Business
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:47 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"I'm afraid so." the red head said as she held her sides, hugging them. She felt disappointed in herself. "But I..." Emilia began to say when he said that he was fine with the standstill. She looks back at him with a face that spoke of her turmoil of emotions. "Well... Not to worry we won't be in this standstill forever-" Emilia began to say before she heard the sounds of people. She turned around quickly to see people setting up a barrier. "Oh what in the name of justice is this?" she asked as she looked at everyone. And then she saw the little girl from before. "... Ganta we should go." she said looking back at her robot friend. "I think a war is starting. Call it a hunch but I have a feeling that the people of Tombstone will be coming here pretty soon."
[/color]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:27 pm

✘ ✘ ✘ ▸ I`M BUILDING AN EMPIRE ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building it with all i know
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building with my body and soul
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building with the stars mind
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxstarting from scratch it began with stone

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 3 Sample-356c3bdf74ec6e3bcb20b4cea45b54a5_zps86bip3rz

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxBlood✖↰ Dragovich
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x i`m building an empire, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx that`s one day gonna scrape the sky x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【 L'ENFANT TERRIBLE】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As footmen poured onto the scene, Blood calmly stepped out of one of the armored cars, dusting off her coat and watching as the defenses were set up. She didn`t move at all, simply observed- and continued to do so even as Vito approached her. "Whether they like it or not..." She murmured darkly, clearly pensive. This was a rather large risk, and she was likely putting her men in danger... but it was one they needed to take if they were going to make any strides. "Now all we do is wait..." She tugged her chainsaw off her back, holding it ready in her hands. She did notice Emilia a little way down the road, but didn`t care to acknowledge her- she knew the hero type pretty well, she would be running away soon enough. There was no glory to come from sticking around.  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
P-Please, mister...! I`m just a--...wow, I can`t even fucking pretend! Last asshole who picked a bone with me ended up ten feet under- you wanna fucking try, punk?
Blood`s Theme - The Next Big Thing
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:43 am

~~~☣ Ring around the rosy,
~~☣pocket full of posies, 
~☣ashes ashes ,
 your heads fall off 
The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 3 _x_dow10The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 3 Untitl12
Red got out of his armored ice-cream van and had an arm full of rabbit looking robot things he loved to call boom bunnies "mistress shall I release the boom bunnies and make a spectacular entrance for us?" after all not only did the tiny robots dance before they blew up they also let out fireworks what could be a better entrance then fireworks. 
♠~♣~♥~♦

Bloody Red Rose's Theme- This is Halloween

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:41 pm

"Hmm?" Ganta tilted his head to the side when not quite understanding the way Emilia was acting.  Then he looked to the side as several vans drove past them.  He began observing them as they came to a stop and began hastily putting up a barrier.  He only looked back when Emilia started speaking again.  She wanted to leave now.  "A war?" He glanced back at the barricade once more.  "I am ready to depart once you are," he stated looking back to her.  His motorcycle was still humming and he was still gripping the handlebars.

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:52 am

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 3 Nml-isabella33_zps61422789
Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

In a perfect world, people wouldn't need to know how to kill each other, but this world is far from perfect. That's why I'm fighting to protect those who can't protect themselves.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isabella noticed the more than slight block in the road, silently signalling the people riding behind her to stop. This was and wasn't expected. It didn't take much to figure that Father Death and NOWHERE would have other allies lying in wait. She looked over the machines begin placed in the road from her spot, still a bit out of eye shot. That distinctively resembled Paladin technology. How they had gotten their hands on that was  concerning, though not her most pressing one by far at the moment.
With a burst of speed, Isabella threw several rings at the machine laden road. These ones designed to short out any technology they came across. She unsheathed her sword, her next round of rings ready. Now to see exactly what these overeager shites had gotten their hands on.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:03 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Yeah... We don't have time for this--" Emilia said as she looked past the men in machines. She saw that the little girl from before was holding a chainsaw. "I am sure that if we go past, they will let us. We are not the enemies they want to fight." Emilia said since was not going to fight in this. She started walking forward, but gasped at the attack. She knew it would happen soon, but not this soon. She looked back at the road. "Go. Now." Emilia said as she took off into the air.

*Exit*

[/color]

Last edited by MochaLatte on Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:04 am

He's served many masters

Vito nodded in agreement to Blood, time would decide their fate now "Of course ma'am..." he replied to her with a bow, hid eyes looking down the road. He heard Blood ask about using his bunny bombs, to which Vito turned to the mad hatter and responded himself "Not yet... it's likely our enemies will have something in store to respond to my traps... when they believe they've dealt with my traps... that's when you use yours..." he informed Red before looking back down the road, only to see Isabella. Vito's eyes widened as she came into view "Is... is she alone...? No..." Vito waved his hand as a signal for his men to open fire "ALL MEN! OPEN FIRE! NOW!" he yelled, as his footmen all began to open fire on Isabella, including one machine gun turret. The traps on the road were short circuited thanks to Isabella's rings, but she was now met with heavy gunfire from Vito's men. Vito himself drew his revolver and began to fire at the vigilante "Fire everything! Now!" he yelled to his men, before looking over to Blood as he reloaded "Oh yes, and mistress? Please do be careful... I would recommend sticking behind me for the time being... it is my duty as your vassal to protect you after all..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:23 am

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 3 Tumblr_nhda4gdAvk1txppnro1_500

Ricardo followed Isabella and the footmen to where they were going. The pedaling wasn't much for him considering all the injuries that he was facing at the current moment. The painkillers sure were working well! He stopped when the footsoldiers in front of him stopped moving as he could sort of see what Isabella was doing. Huh? There were traps? That's lame. Ricardo sighed and slouched on his handlebars, thinking that this was pathetic until the sound of gunfire caught his ears. He immediately looked up and noticed that Isabella was being attacked. Looks like they're playing hard to get. He smirked, knowing that this wouldn't affect Isabella too much as he realized that he had to help too. With a motion to his back pocket, Ricardo took out his Vita as he got off the bike and hid behind some footmen. He transformed his back wheel into his rocket launcher as he fired rockets at the footmen, giving Isabella time to dodge and make her move.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:26 pm

Ganta turned his head at the sound of explosions and saw that whatever conflict that was taking place had begun with them still too close for comfort.  He looked back to Emilia as she told him that they'd better get out of there now.  Not wanting to end up in their cross-hairs, he nodded before kicking his foot up swerving after her on his bike and away from the onslaught.

(Exits)

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:17 pm

✘ ✘ ✘ ▸ I`M BUILDING AN EMPIRE ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building it with all i know
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building with my body and soul
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building with the stars mind
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxstarting from scratch it began with stone

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 3 Sample-356c3bdf74ec6e3bcb20b4cea45b54a5_zps86bip3rz

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxBlood✖↰ Dragovich
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x i`m building an empire, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx that`s one day gonna scrape the sky x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【 L'ENFANT TERRIBLE】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Just as soon as the enemy appeared on the horizon, they attacked- interrupting Blood`s tranquil calm and fraying her nerves, sending her spiraling into battle mode.
She grit her teeth, echoing Vito`s order, "FIRE, FIRE, FIRE!" as she pressed the switch on her chain saw- activating a roaring flame that engulfed her rolling blade, it`s embers licking at the sand below her feet. She held it at ready, glancing up at Vito as he advised her to stay behind him... which, for now she could listen to- what was daunting was the rocket launcher being fired at her men. "RED! LUKI! NOKI! SOMEONE! REMOVE THE OFFICERS! NOW!"  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
P-Please, mister...! I`m just a--...wow, I can`t even fucking pretend! Last asshole who picked a bone with me ended up ten feet under- you wanna fucking try, punk?
Blood`s Theme - The Next Big Thing
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:58 am

Luki and Noki both were in their own little worlds as things were being prepared. However, they both cme into focus as orders were being shouted. They both nodded at Blood, replying with a yes ma'am. Luki started to yell at the officers to take cover  while Noki charged her arm into an assault rifle. She began to shoot at the rocket guy as she also helped move others from the potential blast radius.    
"Hurry! Take cover officers! Rocket projectile heading our way!  "  
They yelled as they rounded up the officers.
"Miss Blood! Take cover! "
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:23 pm

Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

In a perfect world, people wouldn't need to know how to kill each other, but this world is far from perfect. That's why I'm fighting to protect those who can't protect themselves.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Vito seemed to have spotted her, Isabella held her sword at the ready. As he signaled his men to fire, Isabella hid a smirk, tapping her swords blade as she felt a faint vibration begin. As the vibration continued the bullets making their way towards her simply fell out of the air.
As she saw the Ricardo had already gone to work firing missiles at them, Isabella charged at Vitos men, maneuvering so her back cybernetic muffled the blast of any bullets that hit. The frequency her sword was releasing dropping their bullets from the air as she slashed at them, quickly moving from one to another, faintly hearing Bloods order to remove the officers as she did so. The fact that a child was here did strike Isabella as odd, though she did have an idea who this child was, considering the distinguishable officers present. Then it made more than enough sense. The Father and Mother of the Deathworshippers seemed to be about as attentive with their child as she'd thought they'd be. Though she had heard enough to indicate this child had more than taken after her parents.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:31 pm

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

Ricardo kept hiding behind the footmen as his rockets kept firing at the opposite footmen. When his cover started to die on him, the boy hid walked back a bit before noticing that twins were coming after him. Oh this was not good. He started to run around, dodging the rifle blasts at him as he turned his other tire into his gatling gun as he fired at the twins.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:43 pm

He's served many masters

Vito's eyes narrowed as Isabella took out his men's bullets mid air and began to attack them. He expected as much, he wasn't caught off guard just yet. Ricardo fired a missile into his men, and he could hear Luki and Noki call for everyone to go into cover "Not necessary for me, I'm out of range of that missile's blast radius." he spoke, and surely enough, when the missiles came, Vito didn't so much as move and he was still unscathed. He shook his head, Ricardo would definitely be a problem if they didn't deal with him soon "LUKI! NOKI! RED! Deal with the boy! We don't want him causing any more causalities!" Vito then focused on Isabella. If the twins and Red were capable of dealing with Ricardo, then he believed this battle wouldn't be a problem. As Vito's men fired on Isabella, Vito himself open fire, aiming for her chest with three shots "Hello there ma'am. Fancy meeting you here today. Name's Vito Viceversa... and I'm afraid I can't let you get to Kraven and the others..." he spoke politely to the blonde... whilst also shooting at her.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:39 pm

Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

As Vito spoke,Isabella focused on the man. Considering he had spoken directly to Blood and thus far she hadn't defied his wishes, he seemed to be one of the more powerful officers here.
As he fired at her chest she used a burst of speed to move out of the way of his bullets, one of the bullets nearly grazing her. Her sword stopping more bullets as Vitos men fired at her. She nodded at the man, watching the men around her.
Hello there, Sir.  Fancy meeting you here as well. I suppose you all know who I am, but If you didn't, my name is Isabella. Isabella Heartnet, and as much as you may intend to stop me, I will make it past you all.   
She spoke to him with an equal degree of politeness. Though her preparing strike would likely be far less so.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:52 pm

He's served many masters

Vito narrowed his eyes as Isabella made her way past his men and bullets "Impressive... but no cigar... yet..." he muttered to himself. He aimed his weapon down towards Isabella as she got closer, but didn't fire yet "So you will not back down? A shame... I didn't want to harm a beautiful woman such as yourself... but if it can't be helped..." Vito fired three more shots from his revolver at Isabella before sheathing it. He quickly pulled out his butterfly knife and took a stance for some blade work "Believe it or not, I'm not one for violence, especially towards women... but my loyalty towards my boss is more important than my morals." the man charged Isabella, attempting to cut at her arm with his knife in an effort to disarm her.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:45 am

Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

Isabella kept her attention focused on Vitos weapons, first as he held his revolver then as he shifted to his butterfly knife.  
I truly appreciate the chivalry, but I have no intention of backing down.  
As he fired at her, she moved her sword, bringing it up under Vitos knife as he charged at her. His bullets dropping out of the air from the residual effect of her sword. One of them grazing her arm. She put pressure on the knife, tightening her hold on the sword.

I would commend your loyalty were it not as misplaced it is.  

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:56 am

He's served many masters

As their blades clashed, Vito didn't seem to back down, despite having the inferior weapon. The guy had more technique than it seemed, as he managed to keep his knife locked with her sword "I do hope that wasn't an insult to my boss. She may be young, but she's far more talented and intelligent than your typical crime lord! You could say she's the next big thing..." he spoke confidently to her as she eventually overpowered him. Vito backed off, regaining his stature as he pointed his blade to her. He saw his men about to open fire and he lifted his hand upwards, telling them to hold their fire "No... let me handle this..." he muttered before running in a circle around the blonde. He charged at Isabella from her side, once again slashing at her arm "Say... how about the two of us meet for lunch after all is said and done...?" he casually asked as he slashed his knife towards her.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:51 am

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 3 704abcff-d3a0-4785-9575-018f7421a95f_zpsfe625864
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

|..Age//: Eighteen | Cybernetics | Status//: Single | Feeling//: In Love/Annoyed | Place//: A road | Company//: My Sister, Blood, Vito |

_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_

The girls nodded to the command that they were given and were off. Both girls, while only having human legs, were very fast while running. Noki had her shotgun arm, and Luki had out her three claws. As the ran towards the rocket boy, they sliced and shot down anyone in their way with ease. They were giggling the whole time, until the arrived to where the boy was. The main lady was Vito's problem- The twins were ordered to take care of this guy... But... .... Luki held her claws up with a smug grin on her face.
"Ready Noki?"
"...."
"Noki...?"
Luki slowly turned to Noki, only to see her face star struck from the sight of the beautiful male before her. Noki just looked at Ricardo, his face.... His everything... Luki furrowed her brows and kicked her sister.
"Earth to Noki! He's the ENEMY! WE WERE GIVEN AN ORDER!"
"But.... Luki...."
Noki mumbled softly. Luki groaned and rubbed her forehead in annoyance. Why now, of all times!

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 3 D3b9e956-faa5-491a-b03c-f395a914a97c_zps991b5454
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:57 am

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

Ricardo noticed that the footmen around him were now dead as he was left wide open. Well this wasn't good! He was ready to fire on them when all of a sudden, they were not attacking. Huh? That was odd. The fact that it seemed they were arguing and looked young made the boy felt bad as he didn't press the attack button on his Vita as he waved over to them. "Hi there! So ummmm are we fighting or not?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:12 am

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 3 704abcff-d3a0-4785-9575-018f7421a95f_zpsfe625864

|..Age//: Eighteen | Cybernetics | Status//: Single | Feeling//: In Love/Annoyed | Place//: A road | Company//: My Sister, Blood, Vito |

Luki looked to Ricardo and folded her arms, an angry look on her face.
"We were going to, but your face messed with Noki's head! You need to apologize!"
"Hehe...."
Luki stared at her sister in confusion- She's never seen her like this. Noki took a step forward and offered a wide grin to the man.. She gave a gentle bow, and Luki was even more confused than she was before!
"I'm Noki! Sorry for trying to kill you and all..."
She said shyly. Luki's jaw dropped at this- WHAT THE FUCK WAS WRONG WITH HER SISTER?!?

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 3 D3b9e956-faa5-491a-b03c-f395a914a97c_zps991b5454
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:22 am

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

Ricardo tilted his head in confusion as to what Luki said. "Huh? My face did something wrong? Well I don't know how to respond to that then." He then watched what Noki did as his confusion grew more. This was weird and all but he might as well go along with it. He took some steps before appearing in front of Noki as he took one of her hands before giving a small kiss to the back of her hand. "There's no need to be sorry. Just being here with you senorita is already making everything better." He then gave her a wink. "The name's Ricardo Chile. Noki though what a lovely name." Ricardo gave another kiss to her hand and winked again as well, hoping that the other girl wouldn't kill him at the moment.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next