Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned)

+8
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
Xpherix
Vladislavich
Your Sweet Dreams
Raven Todd
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
12 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned)

Post  Raven Todd Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:08 am

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 5 Nml-isabella62_zpsibedijuz
Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

In a perfect world, people wouldn't need to know how to kill each other, but this world is far from perfect. That's why I'm fighting to protect those who can't protect themselves.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isabella surveyed the mirrors around her, seeing her doppleganger had seemingly receded. She focused her senses on the mans voice as it echoed through the maze.          
You certainly seem confident in yourself. I hope you don't disappoint. Your admitting your counterparts folly is admittedly refreshing. I wouldn't have gotten where I am without being able to come up with a decent plan myself.
At the sound of an oncoming bullet, Isabella used a burst of speed to move. Not seeing Vito behind her, she pulled out  more rings, blocking out the resonating sound of foot steps around her as she threw the gas releasing devices in various direction.  .
If I remember correctly, I dismantled one of your plans before you could enact it. Even if I'm wrong on that, I have too much I'm fighting for to not find a way to beat you. Simple as that, deary.  

Isabellas Theme-Messing with the Best

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned)

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:50 am

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 5 Tumblr_nhda4gdAvk1txppnro1_500

Ricardo looked at the twins as he didn't really know what to do. He knew that he should attack them but it still hurt his code of attacking ladies. That was changed however as Red slashed at him as he quickly moved out of the way. "Woah! Hey there!" But then blood yelled at them as he gave a sigh and avoided Luki's strike. "Well there's nothing I can do about it really. Just hope you don't hate me forever for what I'm about to do." He then pressed a button on his Vita as the bike started to fire gatling bullets at then before a missile each headed for one.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:29 pm

~~~☣ Ring around the rosy,
~~☣pocket full of posies, 
~☣ashes ashes ,
 your heads fall off 
The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 5 _x_dow10The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 5 Untitl12
Red smiled when Blood yelled asking for a good flaying even if it was more directed at the twins he did like a good flaying, when Ricardo pressed a button and missiles came at them his smile widened and he started to maniacally laugh and pressed the top of his cane which made the giant ice-cream cone on the top of his truck move and shoot boom bunnies with one mouths at the missiles coming towards them as they flew towards the enemy missiles one could hear creepy mechanical laughter until they latched on to the missiles went dun dun duuuunnnn and made the missiles coming towards them explode midair and not close enough to do any real damage but maybe some light burns. " your trinkets have nothing on mine girlish looking boy who I couldn't tell was a boy, Twin rabbits battle formation teatime table" he called out to the twins hoping they would remember how the table was arranged in a triangle meaning they attack from all sides. He and got into position let some boom bunnies start waddling towards Ricardo. "let the games begin" 
♠~♣~♥~♦

Bloody Red Rose's Theme- This is Halloween

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:52 pm

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 5 Isabel10

He's served many masters
Loyal and dignified to the end
Vito serves another master
and he sees the future in her eyes...

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 5 Vito_l10

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

One could hear Vito release a light laugh to Isabella's words "Those plans were just bait to draw you into the maze... though I do admit I didn't think you would be as strong as you are. You're only human after all... but your moves and reflexes, you're on a different level..." her moves were actually putting Vito off ease, she wasn't a Killer Gene human, nor was she a psychic, yet her power and technique were on level with that kind of foe. Sure, she said that she 'had too much to fight for', could that be the source of her power? Unlikely, Vito was not so idealistic he'd believe sheer emotions was enough to make one superhuman "Likewise... I have a lot to fight for too... the future of the next generation is on my shoulders now..." as gas began to fill the maze, Vito's footsteps began to grow more clearer. Surely enough, there he was, a reflection of Isabella appeared out of a corner with a butterfly knife, lunging her blade towards Isabella's chest "I see the future in her eyes... I can't let her down...!!"

❝Good thinking... but you left an opening!❞
Vito's Theme - Unfinished Business
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:48 am

Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

In a perfect world, people wouldn't need to know how to kill each other, but this world is far from perfect. That's why I'm fighting to protect those who can't protect themselves.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isabella focused on the sound of Vitos laugh. It was starting to become somewhat easier to identify the area he might be. Though his words also did have the added affect of confirming something else for her. This trap, his ability to look like her. It could be technology. It didn't necessarily feel that way though, particularly with how he'd phrased certain words. "You are only human after all." Isabella smirked, eyes narrowed.          
he I'll take that as a compliment. While whatever you are may have its perks, being human come with its own perk as well. That is a part of the problem criminals have with being morons that you pointed out. That can be easily forgotten. If you have that weight on you, I sympathize. I cannot say I wish you'll succeed, but I truly do sympathize.  
Isabellas smirk grew as Vitos footsteps became more and more clear. As she spotted him, still wielding her image and his butterfly knife, Isabella  charged at the man from the side, activating more of her cybernetic as she became more and more of blur, aiming her sword for the mans chest in kind.
I'm sorry, but as much as I admire your dedication, I can't let you or your master succeed today!  

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:07 pm

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 5 Isabel10

He's served many masters

"I don't know about that...! I'd say we're doing a pretty good job so far! A shame you vigilantes are few in number... you could have easily destroyed us...!" Vito went in to land a hit with his knife, but his knife cut through an afterimage of Isabella as Vito's sight of her began blur. Before he could even react, he was slashed across the face, some of his blood splashed across Isabella's clothes and across the floor beneath them. The man stumbled back as his illusion of her disappeared "Well that hurt..." he spoke with a weak smile, letting out somewhat of a laugh. As the illusion died away, Vito could be seen, but... he looked different. He was wearing a rather odd mask that made him look ridiculous, shaped like a star. It made it VERY difficult to take the man seriously. Nonetheless, he pulled out his revolver and began to open fire on Isabella at close range to create a distance between the two.

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 5 Vito12

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:52 am

Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

Even if our numbers are few, I'd say we're still on our way to taking you all down. Just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't meant it won't. Your pointing out this likelihood indicates as much. 
As Vito's blood was splashed across her uniform, she pushed back thoughts of her earlier fight with Kraven. Isabella kept her eyes on Vito as he stumbled back. His illusion seeming to fade. Isabella raised an eyebrow as she took in his mask. It decidedly succeeded in undermining any intimidation the man had built so far. Still he had managed to set a trap of this caliber. Odd outfit aside he was still not to e overlooked. As he fired she threw a ring at the man as be created distance between them. This one designed to explode. Looking down at the wounds from the bullets that had made contact before charging at him with her blade again, quickly moving as more bullets were fired at her.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:35 pm

He's served many masters

Vito seemed to rise his eyebrow to Isabella as she saw his mask "What? It's helps with your gas bombs... besides... I think the boss likes it-" this was somewhat believable, considering his boss was five. Though it was hard to imagine that cold crime lord (even if she was five) liking such a thing. When Isabella moved in for the kill, Vito's first reaction was to open fire on her, knowing full well that wouldn't work. The explosion sent Vito falling back, but he rolled in his landing and managed to recover on his feet. He ran deeper into the maze, running away from Isabella whilst shooting at the blonde "So I think I've adequately explained my motives, how about you, beautiful? Why are you currently swinging that sword around for my blood?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:53 pm

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 5 Tumblr_njs4c4IDBQ1tz9lb9o6_500
The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 5 Tumblr_nkyq90a1xE1tz9lb9o1_500

✯✠-----------------------------------------------✠✯
Active Persona: "Killer Gene" || Emotional Status: Cocksure || Location: Devil's Road || Weapon Status: Execute

It was at that moment that a black Harley-Davidson motorcycle with (frankly gaudy) flames painted on came roaring into the fray, coming to rest near Ricardo.
"Kept you waiting, eh?!" the white haired man yelled as he pulled his rifle from his back and snapped off two shots towards the rabbits.
Taking the key out of the ignition and dismounting his bike, Killer Gene was ready for combat. With a smug half grin, he pulled the butt of his gun to his shoulder and put his cheek to the stock.

Last edited by Vladislavich on Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:47 pm

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 5 704abcff-d3a0-4785-9575-018f7421a95f_zpsfe625864
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

|..Age//: Eighteen | Cybernetics | Status//: Single | Feeling//: In Love/Annoyed | Place//: A road | Company//: My Sister, Blood, Vito |

_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_

Both of the twins looked at Ricardo and began to giggle. Noki, now seeing him at a threat, finally, laughed alongside her sister They quickly dodged the explosion from the missals Ricardo shot, and did as Red said. That was until a man showed up with a shotgun. The twins then interlocked their arms and spun around quickly, blocking the bullets. However, a partial shot his Noki in the arm- She cried out, but it was soon covered by her giggles. The twins no longer wanted to play with Ricardo- This man was their new target.
"Hehe, let's play!"  
They screatched. Finally, the Luki and Noki that had gotten them into the faction was now showing. Noki began to run towards the man, her arm changing into a shotgun. She stopped suddenly, allowing Loki to run up her back and slash down. Then, after Luki did her slash, Noki shot a few times, then ran closer. Luki ducked, as though to allowed Noki to jump over her, but Noki slid underneath her sister and giggled like crazy, her arm now an Assault Rifle as she began to shoot at Eugene.

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 5 D3b9e956-faa5-491a-b03c-f395a914a97c_zps991b5454
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:54 pm

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 5 Tumblr_nhda4gdAvk1txppnro1_500

Ricardo grimaced a bit as he saw his missiles shot down. This was not turning good for him. There had to be something to turn the tides as someone just entered the area. A grin came on Ricardo as he saw who it was as he laughed a bit. "Where have you been? Anyways yeah the help would be pretty good!" Ricardo focused back on the twins and Red as he saw the two girls attacking Eugene now. That means there was one more. Red. "Looks like it's you and me!" Ricardo said as he had his gatling gun now fire on Red.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:21 pm

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 5 Tumblr_njs4c4IDBQ1tz9lb9o6_500
The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 5 Tumblr_nkyq90a1xE1tz9lb9o1_500

Active Persona: "Killer Gene" || Emotional Status: Arrogant || Location: Devil's Road || Weapon Status: Subdue

Eugene, thinking quickly, managed to grab the slashing youngster's blade as it came down, it puncturing his glove and outer layer of skin, but stopped by his sub-dermal armor. "Nuh-uh-uh," he said tauntingly before bringing the girl down on her twin, diverting the shots fired into the ground.
With a quick motion, he dropped the magazine of standard 30-06 rounds into his hand, put them away, and slammed in a mag of his taser rounds. One shot of these and they ought to drop to the ground and stay there for a couple hours, especially with those conducting cybernetics.
"Ricky, you got Harley Quinn over there?" he called to his teammate.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:52 am

Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

Isabella nodded, admittedly by amused by some of Vitos words.  It truly was regrettable someone this loyal was aligned against them. She still found the concept of a five year old crime boss a bit odd and honestly sad. The fact that someone this intelligent seemed to see so much potential in the pint size crime lord struck her as even more unusual.  Who her parents were added some credibility to this, but still it either made the man seem more odd or somehow more wise that he could look past the girls age to be willing to see that much potential.  
I can see how she would. I have a niece around your bosses age. She'd probably like it too.  
While he fired at her, Isabella continued using her speed to quickly move out of the way of his bullets, feeling one or two graze her. She trailed after the man as he shot at her, weaving out of the path of his bullets, feeling more graze her as she did so, throwing another explosive ring in the mans path.    
You have, Deary. he he I had a boss. Unlike you, I don't think to highly of him as a leader anymore. I used to think his goals were aligned with mine. Then I realized more and more how much of a self interest character he was, so I left. Though that in itself didn't seem to be received very well. I know what kind of world we live in, but I also know there are still who can be considered innocent, or at least aren't career super criminals like you. I wanted someone fighting for justice, for those who can't protect themselves. I seen things happen I'm not going to let happen again when there isn't someone doing just that. You put yourself in my path when I was doing that. That's why I'm "swinging this sword around for your blood." It was more your decision that placed you here than mine.  

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:23 pm

He's served many masters

Vito kept on running and shooting at Isabella as she gave chase, snickering as he heard her words. The intelligence he gathered was correct then. When an explosive ring was thrown in his path, Vito came to an abrupt stop, knowing full well what that was. He began to run towards Isabella, in the opposite direction, to keep out of the blast radius. Once close enough, he made eye contact with Isabella "And that old boss of yours would be Marcus of The Assassins League, correct?" he spoke, making it apparent this man knew more than he was letting on. He drew his knife and began to slash towards her chest and stomach, a more serious look in his eyes than prior "You're fighting for justice huh...? Well, I wouldn't put much stock in your employers then. Absolute Justice are just Paladin's hunting dogs... you're all mostly corrupt, murderous, and get plenty or profits... just like we do. Vigilantes are just as feared by the innocents as we criminals are... but at least we're not working for the devil itself. If you think Paladin has justice as a priority... then I'm sorry to tell yah... but you're wrong there...!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:29 pm

Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

Isabella continued pursuing Vito, stopping and grinding her feet in the ground to stay out of the blast range as she threw a ring at Vitos oncoming bullets. The blast absorbing their impact. As the smoke cleared Isabella saw Vito changing direction, now heading towards her. She held eye contact with the man once he was close enough, not outwardly showing her surprise at how much he seemed to be hinting at knowing. A shame indeed.  
he your time in this world seems to have rewarded you well. I can count on one hand the people of the world who know that.    
Isabella began weaving as he began slashing at her. She smirked, a glint in her eye as she grabbed the mans wrist, letting one of his slashes break flesh. Isabella activated her strength cybernetic, increasing pressure as she spoke. Her voice now holding more weight than it had before.    
You asked me what my motives were, not my employers. Justice is my priority. Paladin is a tool towards that objective, a necessary evil. he I've seen how people look at me. I know there are those who compare working with Paladin with selling your soul, but even if I am feared, I'm still working towards more than my own gain. Absolute Justive is working towards more than expanding its own personal power. Can you and your mistress say the same?      

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:37 pm

He's served many masters

Vito snickered as his knife managed to cut Isabella's flesh, but this smirk quickly disappeared when he realized what was happening. She let him get a hit in so she could grab his wrist, to make it worse, she was using her strength cybernetics, meaning he was pretty much screwed. "Heh..." he let out a light laugh "Justice...? It's nice and all... but fighting the way things go just isn't the right way. We live in a different time now... you can't get rid of crime... no, I'm not looking for justice. But I can make sure the crime doesn't spiral out of control. Blood's father... he's a madman... he's kill millions of people... I can mold Blood into something different. She's destined to become the next big thing... but at least with me, I can make sure she doesn't become a monster..." the man began to smile once more as he dropped his weapon "Well... you have me at your mercy... what ever will you do now~?" he asked in a flirtatious tone, he apparently wasn't taking this situation seriously at all anymore.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:34 am

Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

Isabella watched as Vito seemed to process exactly what his situation was. She kept her grip steady, moving her sword where she could strike at the slightest hostile movement.   
Yes, justice. To a degree you're right, but even I can't get rid of crime, I can still do something. I can still curve the number of crimes. I can do something about the criminals as they are. Even if I'm not for the world, I can leave my mark in yours. Hmm If you acknowledge Bloods father is a madman, if molding his daughter into a-better stock of-person, criminal, is your goal, why stop me from pursuing him? His influence from her life would be gone. Wouldn't that help you?   
Isabella watched as he dropped his weapon, not loosening her hold. She smirked as he went back to his former flirtatious tone, kicking his weapon away with her foot, leaning closer.    
Oh, I can imagine quite a bit I could do. I've caught you now. I believe that means this game is over. Take your trap down. I'm quite sure you'd like to be in one piece for later~    
She moved her sword in his line of sight. The blade not yet touching the man, but undeniably close to.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:13 am

He's served many masters

Vito snickered as she questioned why he was protecting Kraven by holding back the vigilantes "I swore to my boss I would help her create a criminal empire... standing up to the vigilantes is the first step to gaining renown within the criminal underworld. Blood wants to kill her father too.. hell... I think he's the one that told her she needs to kill him or something. This ain't personal... this is strictly business, you've gotta understand." he seemed to have a nervous smile on his face as she kicked away his gun and held a blade to him. Well he should have been expecting that "Soon enough, I will... but let me ask you a question..." Vito spoke, still with that nervous smile on his face, though he did seem to be leading to something "The one that sent you down this path was the 5th Ranked Assassin... am I correct?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:07 am

Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

Isabella smirked. The calm look in her eye seeming to contract the expression. She kept her grip in the man as he spoke, watching his expression. Judging from his nervous smile and decidedly precarious position, he had no reason to lie.   
I see your logic, but you directly put yourself in danger with this plan. This isn't personal either. I'm doing my job. Just like you. Like I said, I see your logic, but directly put yourself in the way of the world possibly being without a presence like that mad mans. I cannot tell you how little patience I have for that. Your boss may be capable beyond her years, but right now she is still physically a child. She isn't capable of killing him as is. If she wants him dead, it is in both of your interests to have let us pass uninhibited.     
Isabella kept her sword within his sight, moving it closer, not yet piercing his skin. With the vast array of knowledge the man seemed to possess, she was admittedly curious what he seemed to be leading to. She kept her smirk in place as she responded. The official calm she'd used prior returning to her voice. With how the skill the man had shown before, she didn't doubt he was likely an assassin of note, especially with his affiliation....    
You may assume that.    

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:53 pm

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 5 704abcff-d3a0-4785-9575-018f7421a95f_zpsfe625864

|..Age//: Eighteen | Cybernetics | Status//: Single | Feeling//: In Love/Annoyed | Place//: A road | Company//: My Sister, Blood, Vito |

The girls yelped at the sudden throwing of one onto the other, and tumbled back. They rolled on the ground a bit, and looked up just in time to see a tazer-looking-thingy heading their way.
"SWING!"  
They yelled before grabbing eachother's hands and jumping at the same time. They then pulled onto one another, having them both pass eachother up, then fall to the ground into a tumble, just dodging the tazer thingies. Or so they though. Noki was left home free, when Luki was actually hit. A cry could be heard from the twin as she held her arm in pain. Noki ran over to her and frowned at her sister.
"You hit Luki!! You're gonna get it you asshole!
She yelled before changing her arm again into a shot gun and started to shoot at the white haired male. How DARE he! Luki whined in pain as she tried to sit up to help her sister, but to no avail.

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 5 D3b9e956-faa5-491a-b03c-f395a914a97c_zps991b5454
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:01 pm

He's served many masters

Vito shook his head to Isabella after she spoke, though he waited for her to finish before he did so "SHE wants to kill him... if somebody else does it, then there's no point. Not that I think you two could beat him- and it isn't about that. If we were to step down then it really wouldn't do us much good. No... for the Blood Brothers to be known around the world... we need to take a stand. And that's just what we're doing...!" after that the man seemed particularly calm, and though his eyes were focused on Isabella's blade, he didn't seem very fearful of it. "He was the... 5th Ranked Assassin, Zombie. And he's been leading you in this direction to keep the vigilantes busy. As we speak he's probably reached them... you've been manipulated... he just wants to keep you all busy until he finishes the job..." he spoke plainly, keeping his hands up "And he's with the MSF..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:43 am

Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

Isabella listened to his words, shaking her head. Even if the child was who she was, Blood was still essentially a child.  She would prefer a child not be pursuing a criminal of her fathers stature. It was her job to pursue criminals and  that was what she intended to do without hesitation, but a child putting themselves in needless danger was still something she couldn't sit well with.   
It's not safe for her to try and kill someone like him, even if she is his child. If you're trying to lead her down a better path, you have to see that. Even if you think I'm not capable of it as well, it's still less dangerous for me. Sometimes knowing when to step down can be seen as a sign of wisdom. Surely with how long you've been in this game, you know this. If renown is your aim, your impetuousness can help you in terms of memorability, but you're also undermining the consequences of what you've done, as well as the danger you've placed yourself in     
Isabella assessed the man as he seemed overtaken by a sense of calm even as he focused on her blade. She rested the tip of the blade against his skin as he spoke, going over her knowledge of the ranked assassins. She had heard of Zombie. He'd been imprisoned in No Mans Land around the same time as Ashley Kims and his other compatriots. When he'd come to New Tombstone the man had acknowledged they were chasing the same people. That could serve as motivation for handing them this ruse. Still if he had, there would be retribution. Isabella had never reacted well to being toyed with.  
We were aware of his affiliations. You seem quite confident of your information. Why do you believe he's done this?     

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:35 am

He's served many masters

Vito let out a bit of a laugh as he heard what Isabella said "By that logic I shouldn't be letting you go out there after him... a poor, sweat, beautiful lady like you, to let you die would be just as much of a crime. None of us have the power to beat that guy..." he responded to her, not even minding the fact that he was being held at her mercy anymore. He seemed pretty much at home even at the threat of death "As for Zombie though... I can't say for exact... but I just think he's applying the concept of command and conquer to deal with all potential threats. You're dealing with us... he's dealing with NOWHERE, for sure right now... but as for the Ministry... I have no idea who's being lead around to deal with them..." and he could only help the rumors were untrue about THOSE two being back in the Wild West again.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:45 am

Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

Isabella smirked at his words. Her smirk almost seeming to soften for a moment at his words.  
That wasn't quite what I was getting at, but your concern is appreciated~ Your boss is lucky to have a man like you. In your own way, you're a true gentleman..... The facts are even if chances are more likely to end in death than victory, someone has to pursue him or he'll never be stopped. Looking at what he's done already, it cannot be argued that needs to happen.     
Isabella kept her sword in place, noticing the mans lack of a reaction, but knowing he was the key to getting out of this bloody maze. She wanted him to remains within her sights.  Isabella listened to the mans words, weighing them carefully in her mind.   
If he's playing at command and conquer, there has to be someone dealing with the Minstry. He wouldn't leave them unoccupied if he were attacking NOWHERE. That would be sloppy. You don't make it as high in the ranks as he is by being sloppy. I don't believe you haven't heard something.    

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:49 pm

He's served many masters

Vito kept on smiling as he was called a gentleman, at least SOMEBODY appreciated it, the old ways have truly been lost. Nobody appreciated values such as respect and kindness anymore "A pleasure~" he replied, though he needed to focus on the real conversation here. He was hoping she'd back off once he hinted at the possibilities, but he saw that he had to be more blunt here. "I'm sure we both know who it is they have dealing with The Ministry..." Vito spoke in a dark voice "Zombie is playing with fire... and he liable to get himself and everyone in the Wild West burned... I'm almost sure the Church of Crime is in combat with Kraven as we speak..." he explained to her, attempting to back away from Isabella "Furthermore... Paladin intelligence reported that -he- was spotted around these parts too..." he added, though there was something questionable about how Vito knew what Paladin knew. Once more he tried to back up away from Isabella, give himself some space "I say we both back away from this battle and return to our bases... after all... if -he's- here... then you may need to call in your big guns..." of course, -he- could only be one person. Cain.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next