Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desty's Characters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Desty's Characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Desty's Characters

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:09 pm

Desty's Characters - Page 2 Tumblr_mhfwqkw4FL1s3k1dto1_400_zps5ce19c10
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Cock Joke
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:10 pm

-Dossier-

Appearance: Desty's Characters - Page 2 Shi_long_Lang__zpsf6de9aa0

Desty's Characters - Page 2 Tumblr_myktloOtU31s9dv5ko1_500_zps80e41447

Name: Eagle Rommel Douglas

Codename: Wolf's Fang

Race: Freakshow

Age: Technically 43, but his body stopped aging around 30 something.

Birthday:  March 23rd

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 179lbs

Sexuality: Semi-Bi Hetero-romantic (He's alright with kissing dudes if it's for acting. He will not touch their dicks though)

Relationship Status: Sleeping around

Goals: -Explore the world he missed out on
-Bang Women
-Destroy everything that remains of the Krieg organization
-Figure out where Smile went (Like he's been gone a while wtf)

-Sex
-Fighting
-Tiny Waists
-Challenges
-His friends
-Bitches

Dislikes: - Krieg
-Dressing Fancy
-Cats
-Kaijo Movies

Family: -Little Sister: Retia Douglas

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Voice: Patrick Seitz

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:27 am; edited 3 times in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:11 pm

-Criminal Profile-

Faction: NOWHERE

Assignment in Faction: Officer

Vehicle: Desty's Characters - Page 2 Monster-Truck-picspaper-com_zps5747d9a6
(It's a hybrid though. Half gas, half solar power. Cool right? Did I mention it has a flame thrower?)

Relations: (♥=love interest, ☺=friend, ★=in same faction, ✗=enemy, ☠=rival, ♔=boss, ☻=best friend, ☣=opposing faction,  ✿=crush, ♗ =mentor, ♘ = guardian/protector,  ♞=family, ✖=ex love interest, ♙=working under, ♠=ex-friend, ۞=ex-ally)

Nikki Hart- ☺★

Lukas Reinhardt- ☻

Josephine Beautmont- ☺★♔

Ryder Mercy- ★♙☺

Jasper Everhart- ☻★

Inquisibear- ✗

Zombie: ♠✗

Santana Pirate Beard- ✗

Crimes: Countless amounts of Murder, Rape, and Torture, Illegal Experimentation (Though that wasn't his fault), Possession of Illegal Drugs

Defining Characteristics: Fur Coat, Fangs in mouth, many scars and skin deformities on his back

Threat Rating: B

Bounty: 500,000

Combat Type: Freakshow

Strengths:, Eagle is really strong, to the point of benching at least 270lbs easy. He's a tank, being able to take a fair amount of punishment and dish it out all the same.

Weaknesses: Like with most freakshows, he doesn't really know what to quit. He'll keep going until he passes out, or dies. He also doesn't plan very well, going in without so much as a thought.

Weapons: Desty's Characters - Page 2 BeamClawsArt
Eagle wears gauntlets that expand into beam claws, using two pylon crystals as cores. These claws are strong enough to rip through steel as if it were butter, so it could do some hard damage to the human body.

Powers: Eagle has super strength and inhuman durability, able to withstand more then your normal human. his body is also catching up to itself, so he won't age for a few more years.

Training: Being in the army, Eagle actually has former training, mostly with hand to hand combat and combat knives, which he adapted into the use of his claws. During his military training, he became well versed in grabs and holds, along with your standard punches and kicks.

Strategies: Eagle goes in, and fucks shit up. That is his only plan ever.

Fighting Style: Eagle's style revolves around his grabs and his claws. He likes to use his opponents own strength against them, and take them down with little to no effort.

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:28 am; edited 8 times in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:12 pm

-Other-
Inspiration: Faceclaim, Development in Suicide Squad

Theme Music: Eagle's Theme: Hot Crater

Extra Information/Trivia: After another 5 or 6 years pass, Eagle's body will start aging again. He actually is pretty excited for his mid life crisis.

He actually keeps a stuffed rabbit under his pillow. Yes. He fished it out of his old Paladin bed, and kept it with him. All beasts have soft sides.

Relationship Journal: Doesn't have one

Charahub: Here

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:12 pm

Interview
Your character wakes up, only to find them self sitting on a plan steel chair, surrounded by a dozen identical men. They are all wearing expensive suits, they are bald, and the strange lighting seems to prevent you from seeing their eyes. These men are all identical to each other, and they don't seem to move at all as they stare at you from all corners. They begin to question you, their monotone, alien-like voices are unnerving, but you realize something. There seems to be no way in... and no way out. You have no choice but to answer their questions now...

???: Subject is Eagle Douglas, commencing interview.... please introduce yourself...

Eagle: (snoring)

???: What is your point of origin?

Eagle: (half snore) Wha...Huh? Where am I? Whaz goin on?

???: We are here to question you. You are an anomaly. Answer our questions.

Eagle: Uhhh? Oh...okay...I think I'm like...dreaming or something... (lets out a big yawn) What was the question?

???: What is your point of origin?

Eagle: Uhh...Montana. Eagle River Montana.

???: How was your childhood?

Eagle: It was...okay? Only child, lived in a lake house...it was fucking kick ass having a forest to yourself. You ever had that?

???: It is documented that you were aligned with the Krieg Forces for some time. Explain.

Eagle: Krieg is a piece of shit. I wasn't with them. They took me fucking hostage. Come on, it's like common knowledge. They injected me with fury, I blacked, next thing I know, I'm in a room full of bodies. Course that was after my war time.

???: How and why did they kidnap you?

Eagle: Yah see, that's a long story. So, like...I went a little nutty at war, fightin some freaks or somethin, I can't really remember a whole lot. I killed a whole lot oh peeps, and was discharged, and sent to No Mans, right? So, I was kind of doing my own thing, when next thing I know, I have a syringe in my neck. I black out, I don't remember much, it was like...just a lot of pain. A ton of pain. Then, I wake up, covered in blood, still in pain, my eyes hurt, and...like...bodies and body parts and organs and gross shit was everywhere in this room. Next thing I know, I'm in a cage, trying to escape, and I'm being tested on, I could do nothing. As for why? Not as clue. Only thing I know is that they needed a test subject for their little drug fuccboi and I was perfect for the job. And then I escaped.

???: And what of this war you fought in...?

Eagle: It's really hazy. I joined the Military to join some sort os war against...I don't know...I remember they were real big freaks.

???: Noted. And you were sent to No Man's Land for war crimes?

Eagle: Yeah...war does shit to your head. It was like...some PTSD type of shit, Iunno, but I was nutty. They wanted to send me to the nut house, but then, I murdered a good 300 people by accident.

???:Accident?

Eagle: Like I said, I was nutty at the time, not right in the skull, yah get me.

???: No. Moving on... what did Krieg do to you exactly?

Eagle: Man...uh...well...they fucked around with my body with all sorts of drugs, testing them and seeing what they did. Soon, I had to take these stablizers to keep my body from ripping apart.

???: And what did they do with you?

Eagle: When they weren't sticking me with drugs, they barely kept me alive, put me through a lot of rigorous exercises. I wasn't the only sap in there...but I DID escape! Then Pally picked me up after I hid for a bit, since like, Hannibal died around then by some fruit.

???: Pally?

Eagle: You know. The big wigs! Paladin! Them guys!

???: Paladin Industries. What did they do with you...?

Eagle: Charlie brought me into some group with a bunch of other losers called 'Suicide Squad'. Apparently some big bad criminals were too much for the poor guy. I mean, he wasn't that bad...well...sure...he owned the prison and shit, but he was a okay boss. He pretended to care, kept my sorry ass alive when I needed it. Yeah

???: Reports indicate you made contact with Josephine Beaumont during this period of time.

Eagle: Oh Jo...you fucking bitch. Yeah, I know her. And was with her on the team too.

???: We have information on the subject. Her actions began a chain of events that lead to our current predicament. She killed Charles Paladin.

Eagle: Whoa whoa WHOA there! Hold your horses bros! I watched Charlie die, and it wasn't Jo that did it. It was Boob Monster Mach 20. Jo killed faked Charlie, and good fucking riddance. Though I wasn't thrilled on the whole Canada being nuked thing...but I think Jo was just a little nutty at that point, wasn't thinkin right. We got there and helped her win against them...course she flew off and like...I don't even know...but yeah! She didn't kill Charlie!

???: The Charles you speak of and the Charles you refer to are the same individual.

Eagle: But...they were...two different people? Wait...hold on... no wait...yeah, I'm confused. What the fuck are you talking about?

???: CP-02 and CP-11 were one and teh same. Both units in the CP Collective.

Eagle: CP-11? Wait...I know CP-02 was the dickbag...but...Charlie wasn't the original? Then...where the hells the REAL Charlie? Do you know?

???: The real Charles Paladin died sometime in the 1940s... not even we have information on where and when...

Eagle: WHAT!?! WHAT THE FUCKERY!? Dude, no wonder he had such a stick so far up his ass! It was FORCED there. Dag...You know, maybe...Meh, I'll look into that later. Wow, I'm like...amazed. But...If the Charlie I knew and worked for was CP-11, then why was CP-02 so much younger? And so much more a dickhole?

???: They were all simply androids made by the real Charles Paladin. All different models. They originally eac had their own unique programming... however CP-02 took control of them all, thus the abundance of bodies he had.

Eagle: That Bastard! Really?! So all those CP unit suits could have been another Charlie if that CP-02 didn't fuck around with them? I mean, sure, that would have been bad for some...but there was one thing about Charlie's Death that still stuck with me. He felt regret when he died. I don't know if he's been avenged, we killed boobs, and the CP was toasted by Jo. Maybe if one of those suits wasn't tampered...we could know if Charlie's at peace or something...Though...I dun know, I'm not good with this though...BAH.

???: ... We are moving on now. After Charles Paladin was killed, where did you go? Reports are you did not leave with Josephine Beaumont.

Eagle: Yeah...Zamb saved us with his cool Assassin Friends. Had some hooooot red heads with them. I got one of the girls numbers...and then stole a cell phone and plugged it in. We talk. It's cool. Anyway, Jo kind of...left me there with two of our other teammates. So, we went off together.

???: Elaborate.

Eagle: Alright so, my friend Smile talked about having this sister, and Charlie promised him that if he joined, he'd tell her where she was. Well, he didn do that. So, we went to find her. It was Smile, myself, and some fag named Jasper who would get WAY too involved in Smile's grill, and made everyone uncomfortable. So, we found out bad news bears that Smile's sister is dead...so...that happened. We found her...yeah anyway, so we still hang out at night and protect each other and shit, so there is THAT. During the day, I am hanging around and doing freelance with this chick named Nikki, and she is fiiine. Nice butt...very nice butt.

???: Note taken. What do you know about this Nikki individual?

Eagle: She fixes my truck, and has a nice butt.

???: Response documented. What actions are you taking recently?

Eagle: Like, what am I doing now? I don't know, hanging, doing some freelance, living the dream...have you ever drove a monster truck before? That thing is fucking COOL!

A monster.. truck?

Eagle: YES! It's awesome! I found her by total chance, had her fixed...her name is LAURD.

???: La...urd? Noted. You have a bounty of 500,000 and a Threat Rating of B... it seems Paladin has taken notice of your actions and is actively hunting you...

Eagle: Hunting? Oh, yeah, guess they would be hunting me after I actively said 'fuck you' to CP.

???: It says... Countless amounts of murder, rape, and torture, illegal experimentation, possessions of illegal drugs...

Eagle: Oh yeah...that.

???: What have you say about these claims?

Eagle: They are probs right on the money. I did murder, rape, pillage, and was experimented by on an illegal organization, and was in possession of illegal drugs...though I am clean now...drugs are bad.

???: Note taken... reports indicate that you are indead clean of the drugs that gave you your mutations... is this true?

Eagle: Yeah it is! Some pretty quick thinkin on my part.

???: How...?

Eagle: Mistress Juice

???: What...?

Yup. I don't know what the name of it was, but everyone made a big deal about it. Apparently, it was what was keeping boob monster 3000 alive for millions of years. Well, I knew it was a risk, but I had to take it. If it could make boobs those great stay pert, it had to be a way to get me clean. So, I jumped in at the last second. Now look at me...sexy as BALLS!

???: Note taken. And how do you deal with threats now without your mutations?

Eagle: Well, it put me in peak condition. So, I'm pretty fucking strong and shit, despite not being a fucking dog. So, I over power em.

???: Do you have any weapons?

Eagle: I've got some laser claws.

???: Laser claws...?

Eagle: Yeah! Like that one guy...cept I'm cooler.

???: Documented. Anything else?

Eagle: Hmmm...my dicks still big. I feel this is important information.

???: It isn't. Do you have personal goals you wish to go about at this time?

Eagle: It totes is. And yeah, kill everything in Krieg. Bring that piece of shit down, and keep it down. If their leader's dead, find his family murder them. Maybe if I can erase their exsistance in the database world too...like...the internet...though I don't know how to work that yet. Gettin there.

???: Anything else...?

Eagle: Fuck Bitches. Profit.

???: We believe this interview is concluding.

Eagle: Alright then...does this mean I can go back to sleep? As great as this dream was, I'm kind of tired still. And y'all are boring (yawns)

???: You are chosen...

Eagle: Wait what?

???: Whatbegan five years ago is only the beginning.

Eagle: This is starting to sound like the trailer of a big block buster action movie? You know what I mean. "In a world, where peace is a foreign concept...one man...one desire." that sort of shit right?!

???: You are chosen...

Eagle: Eagle Douglas plays himself in...Sex Monster 2...coming soon to theaters.

???: Goodbye. (Eagle wakes up)

END INTERVIEW
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:49 pm

Desty's Characters - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_na84ogAxXM1qkpnrw_zpsvrgmhox2

God, I have a totally serious concern here...
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:50 pm

I think I'm literally too awesome for my own good.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:51 pm

Desty's Characters - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_n3opd73mmU1qkpnrw_zpsugivobvr
It's a serious concern I'm havin. And it's not exactly bad, per say, but I don't want the others to think I'm too awesome, ya know?
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:52 pm

Desty's Characters - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_n3oolw8KBL1qkpnrw_zps2ipatsg1
I mean, look at me. I'm totally awesome. I'm awesome incarnate!
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:53 pm

Desty's Characters - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_n4a8cvDiGH1rlqqp4_zpsibpmroxw
I even have the coolest sunglasses ever! Like...look at these things!
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:53 pm

Desty's Characters - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_n95ddkPDFr1qkpnrw_zpsoa4hldch
So, I'm askin real nice man. Hear me out.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:54 pm

Make everyone else just as awesome as me!
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:55 pm

Desty's Characters - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_n3oolw8KBL1qkpnrw_zps2ipatsg1
Or like...maybe not as awesome, but pretty fucking close!
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:55 pm

Desty's Characters - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_n3opd73mmU1qkpnrw_zpsugivobvr
That way, the others won't feel as bad, and I'm not a dick!
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:56 pm

Desty's Characters - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_n4a8cvDiGH1rlqqp4_zpsibpmroxw
But remember...I'm still most awesome!
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:57 pm

Thanks God. Knew I could count on you.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:57 pm

-Dossier-

Appearance: Desty's Characters - Page 2 Blue_Part_1_by_shiroi_ryu_zpsc406803f

Desty's Characters - Page 2 Blue_moon_by_Irisilis_zps1d3d44b3

Alternate Appearances: N/A

Name: Liimu Torok

Codename: Wolf Seer Soldier

Race: Psychic Human

Birthday: May 4th

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 167lbs

Sexuality: Pansexual

Relationship Status: Single

Goals: - To bring peoples souls back to nature
- To plant more trees and create a natural paradise
- To create more wolf communes

Likes: Nature, Wolves, Animals, Night time, The Moon, Trees

Dislikes: Any sort of modern Tech ever, Modern society, Losing a Hunt

Family: Terralee Torok (Mother)
Hunter Torok (Father)
Yeevel Torok (Step Mother)

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Voice: Paine

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:15 am

-Criminal Profile-

Faction: Ministry of Death

Assignment in Faction: Sister of Death

Vehicle: Doesn't have one. She will walk or run. Or begrudgingly hitch a ride with someone.

Relations: (♥=love interest, ☺=friend, ★=in same faction, ✗=enemy, ☠=rival, ♔=boss, ☻=best friend, ☣=opposing faction,  ✿=crush, ♗ =mentor, ♘ = guardian/protector,  ♞=family, ✖=ex love interest, ♙=working under, ♠=ex-friend, ۞=ex-ally)

Kraven: ★♔♙
Cathy: ★♔♙
Blood: ♘
Mocha: ★☺
Zane: ★☺
Egil: ★☺
Crispin: ★☺
Dantalion: ★☺✿

Crimes: Murder, Arson, Radial Cultist, Manslaughter

Defining Characteristics: Piercing Blue Eyes, Tan Skin

Threat Rating: C

Bounty: 480,000

Combat Type: Psychic

Strengths: Due to Liimu's intensive training with her tribe and her wolf brethern, she is physically strong, and mentally sound. She can move quickly while using her powers, and can often sense what a person is about to do.

Weaknesses: MODERN TECH IS THE BANE OF HER EXISTANCE! SHE HATES AND FEARS THIS SHIT HARDCORE! So if she has trouble overcoming something, it's modern technology.

Weapons: Desty's Characters - Page 2 100_7758640x480

Dual Stone Knives- She wields curved stone knives that she crafted herself. They are surprisingly durable despite being made of some crude materials, and have been sharpened to perfection. She not only uses these blades for quick rapid strikes, but also hunting and skinning animals.

Powers:
Desty's Characters - Page 2 SpiritWolf
Psychic Wolf Constructs- In Addition to the passive abilities that come with being a psychic (Levatation, Telekinesis, etc) Liimu can summon a psychic wolf construct, or a spirit wolf as she calls it. Using her mind she can create a wolf partner to scout out things for her, and even attack enemies. The construct battles like any normal wolf, using claws and teeth to attack, but normal attacks would seem to go right through it. They in fact, do work, as keeping the construct is taxing, and the more damage it takes, the harder it is to control. Damaging Liimu while the construct is up will damage the construct as well. She can summon only 3 wolves at a time tops.

Training: Liimu's physical training started as soon as she could hold a knife , as she learned how to live in a tribe of indian type people. Her psychic training started with them as well, making it seem much more spiritual then it is, but the wolves helped with her as well as they gave her great comfort when she was training, and soon her psychic constructs just turned into wolves.

Strategies: Liimu likes to stay hidden as the wolves confuse the prey and hopefully end the battle quickly by surrounding them and killing them quick. If she needs to get into the fray, she will, using her stone knives. She will often have a construct create an opening and then go in for the hit and kill.

Fighting Style: Her ability to use her stone knives it strikingly good, since she uses them to hunt and such. Her style is mostly quick rapid strikes, and then using her constructs to deliver the final blow.

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:02 am; edited 5 times in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:28 am

-Other-
Inspiration:

Theme Music: In Skeleton

Extra Information/Trivia: Like I said, she hates tech, and it's her largest fear.
- Her favorite color is blue...no duh
- She loves fish

Relationship Journal: N/A

Charahub: Here

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:28 am

Interview
Your character wakes up, only to find them self sitting on a plan steel chair, surrounded by a dozen identical men. They are all wearing expensive suits, they are bald, and the strange lighting seems to prevent you from seeing their eyes. These men are all identical to each other, and they don't seem to move at all as they stare at you from all corners. They begin to question you, their monotone, alien-like voices are unnerving, but you realize something. There seems to be no way in... and no way out. You have no choice but to answer their questions now...

???: Subject is Liimu Torok, commencing interview.... please introduce yourself...

Liimu: (wakes up and looks around) You...are not part of my pack.

???: Correct. We are The Collective, we are here to ask questions. You will answer, then you will be able to leave.

Liimu: Then...I have no choice...we will speak and then you will release, lest I unleash my strength upon you. (she clears her throat) I am Liimu Torok, daughter of the Lenape.

???: Describe your childhood.

Liimu: My birth mother threw me away. My Father saved me, and traveled to another tribe. We survived, we thrived, we lived. I learned how to track and hunt, how to skin and make clothes from animals, how to cook. I learned of my abilities.

???: You were raised by hounds, correct?

Liimu: After my tribe was slaughtered and returned to the earth mother, yes.

???: How did you survive such an ordeal..?

Liimu: My father threw me into a hole...I was instructed not to leave until the sounds stopped. Once they did...I saw everything. However, I felt no pain or mourning for them. The Earth Mother choses when one returns to them. It was there time, and not mine. I am not worthy enough yet.

???: That sounds... rather... different... and what happened after this?

Liimu: They came.

???: What?

Liimu: The Wolves. They came to take the mortal coils for food. They would have attacked me too if I hadn't communed with them.

???: ...

Liimu: You seem confused.

???: Okay. Moving on... what happened after you were... raised... by wolves...

Liimu: Does the concept of being raised by animals confuse you? I am surprised you have not inquired about it.

???: It's far more common that we'd hoped... unfortunately... though it is not logical... at all.. we simply just accept it as is...

Liimu: As you say. (shrugs)

???: Reports indicate you are a... Super Criminal, correct?

Liimu: If that is what I am called to the outsiders, so be it.

???: And... what exactly do you do...?

Liimu: I go to the settlements of the people and modern society, and burn their villages and murder the people, so that the souls return to the Earth Mother. Hopefully then they'll be saved.

???: And are you currently aligned with a particular organization...?

Liimu: Yes. The ones whom worship death. I believe they will be on great help in my quest to clease these lands of the vile vermin.

???: The Deathworshippers...?

Liimu: Correct. Though they do not know it, every person they kill returns to the Earth Mother, me being there just ensures that the souls return.

???: If you say so... and what do you think of the other Deathworshippers?

Liimu: Some of them use the vile soul eating tech...but...I will manage for now…as for most of them, I do not mind them. One is like me too

???: One is... like you?

Liimu: One chosen by the spirits to have skills like mine. I believe the term she used is...a...psychic...I believe. She has been training me on the side to use these abilities. It has been hard, but...it has been fruitful. However, I am graced with a special gift.

???: Mocha Deren. Noted. It seems you've been given a Threat Rating of C and a bounty of 480,000 by Paladin. They've taken notice of you...

Liimu: Why would they take notice? Do they fear the wrath of the Earth Mother that much?

???: We care not... however it is clear they can't you dead. Soon. Every Vigilante in the Wild West will be out to kill you now.

Liimu: If you dare to hunt me, then I dare you to try.

???: Next subject. Your psychic abilities... explain them.

Liimu: I create my companions. Wolves made from the spirits themselves. They aid me in the hunt and combat.

???: You create psychic constructs of Wolves...?

Liimu: In your more modern terms, yes. These constructs are powerful, yet taxing on the mind. But they are useful beyond belief.

???: Interesting... what are your current goals you are seeking to accomplish?

Liimu: This world must be cleansed. How they have treated the world of the Earth Mother is...unforgivable. I will do what I can to return their souls to the Earth Mother.

???: You wish to kill... correct?

Liimu: Kill and correct the mistakes made…yes.

???: Note taken. That is all for your goals, correct?

Liimu: In a nutshell, yes, those are my goals which I strive.

???: Recorded and documented. We believe this interview is closing to an end now.

Liimu: If you say so..

???: You have been chosen...

Liimu: I am fully aware of this. The Earth Mother has made me one of her chosen. You do not need to clarify this.

???: Everything will change... what began five years ago was only the beginning...

Liimu: That is also correct.

???: You have been chosen... everything will change...

Liimu: I know this already. You need not say it anymore.

???: Very well... goodbye. (Liimu wakes up)

END INTERVIEW
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:23 pm

Desty's Characters - Page 2 538132485-mundoemoti-Wolf-rain-trib
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts