Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pan's Pros

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pan's Pros - Page 3 Empty Re: Pan's Pros

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:50 pm

Reserved
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pan's Pros - Page 3 A172ec96-876c-4350-9428-2d15d9ac2da3_zpshx8eebbz

He's served many masters
Loyal and dignified to the end
Vito serves another master
and he sees the future in her eyes...

Pan's Pros - Page 3 Vito_l10

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

He is the star-faced gentleman whom loyally serves his boss "I have no idea what's going on right now!" he sincerely hopes he won't be the first one to die.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

❝Good thinking... but you left an opening!❞
Vito's Theme - Unfinished Business

Code:

[center][img]http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz342/DuskAndDawn/Adelina%20pics/a172ec96-876c-4350-9428-2d15d9ac2da3_zpshx8eebbz.jpg[/img]

[color=#ffffff]He's served many masters
Loyal and dignified to the end
Vito serves another master
and he sees the future in her eyes...
[/color]
[img]http://i38.servimg.com/u/f38/17/51/68/90/vito_l10.png[/img]

[color=#cccc66]≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

He is the star-faced gentleman whom loyally serves his boss [color=#666600]"I have no idea what's going on right now!"[/color] he sincerely hopes he won't be the first one to die.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎[/color]
[color=#666600]❝Good thinking... but you left an opening!❞[/color]
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58NKCwjz6e8]Vito's Theme - Unfinished Business[/url]
[/center]

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Pan's Pros - Page 3 Mo5itRvZYk9cQ

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Pan's Pros - Page 3 KMNsdo8YmsJhK

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Pan's Pros - Page 3 AvbP1Q7YXU2jK

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Pan's Pros - Page 3 7k6ukRhBbOuu4

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Pan's Pros - Page 3 Tumblr_m6w45inqtS1qg59lno1_500

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Pan's Pros - Page 3 Tumblr_mcogprq9X81r0qc40o1_500

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:51 pm

Pan's Pros - Page 3 Tumblr_mtiipvCrVV1spbgb4o1_500

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Pan's Pros - Page 3 Tumblr_mb4to9InaQ1qmf93uo1_500

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

-Dossier-

Appearance:
Pan's Pros - Page 3 611

Alternate Appearances:
Pan's Pros - Page 3 Poison11
Pan's Pros - Page 3 Level_10
(Devour Queen Mode)

Pan's Pros - Page 3 Poison12
(Weakened Killer Gene)

Name:
Ishbel Wissenchaft

Codename:
The Artist Formerly Known as Poison

Poison Serpent

Race:
Killer Gene Human

Birthday:
Unknown

Height:
6"2

Weight:

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Relationship Status:
In a relationship with XXXXXXX

Goals:
She wants to see the world burn, humanity on it's knees, and logic left as a construct of the past.

+ Her "Family"
+ Drugs

Dislikes:
- The Assassins League
- Her father
- Paladin

Family:
Pyotr Wissenchaft - Father
Ivy - Sister
Red Masque/Cain - "Father"
Other Church of Crime members/ Killer Gene humans - "Siblings"

- Cultist Recruiter

Alignment:
Chaotic Evil

Voice:
Etna

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:15 pm

-Criminal Profile-

Faction:
The Church of Crime

Assignment in Faction:
Dark Apostle

Vehicle:
Pan's Pros - Page 3 Motor10
Indian Chief Dark Horse

Relations: (♥=love interest, ☺=friend, ★=in same faction, ✗=enemy, ☠=rival, ♔=boss, ☻=best friend, ☣=opposing faction, ✿=crush, ♗ =mentor, ♘ = guardian/protector,  ♞=family, ✖=ex love interest, ♙=working under, ♠=ex-friend, ۞=ex-ally)

Cain - ★♔♗
Rose - ♥★
Matthias - ★✿
Ivy - ♞☣✿
Inna - ✗☣✿
Bunny - ✗☣✿☠۞
Emilia - ✗☣✿
Jo - ✗☣✿
Ryder - ✗☣✿
Ashley - ♗♘♠۞✗
Nathan - ♠۞✗
Barbie - ♠۞✗
Luis - ♠۞
Angel - ♠۞✿✖
Pyotr - ✗✗✗✗♞
Marcus - ✗☣۞
Egil- ★✿
Crona - ✗☠✿

Crimes:
Crimes against humanity, destabilizing most of South America, murder of an untold amount of lives, kidnapping for Cain

Defining Characteristics:
Green hair, disturbing aura, snake-like tongue, Killer Gene

Threat Rating:
SS

Bounty:

Combat Type: Killer Gene

Strengths:
- Her speed and dexterity are nigh super human
- Absolutely ruthless with little to no regard for human life
- One of the few individuals on the planet with Killer Gene level 2

Weaknesses:
- Limited short range options when not in Level 2
- Easily flustered by genuine acts of kindness and love

Weapons:
Pan's Pros - Page 3 Poison13
Poison using her knives: Beelzebub, Mammon, Asmodeus, Leviathen, Satan, Belphegor. Not seen: Lucifer.

Poison makes use of seven knives, most of the time she will use one or two, however in a more serious fight she will use all seven, with three in each hand and held by her teeth. When in Level 2 however, she will no longer use these knives and rely on her body.

Powers:
The Killer Gene, which depending on her level will give her separate abilities:

Level 1: Her basic level, active at all times unless weakened. In this form she will rely on her knives for damage. She lost her knives in her fight with Marcus, as such she fights using her fists, taking advantage of her speed to destroy her opponents. Abilities include: enhanced speed, dexterity, pain nullification, and enhanced perception. Hitting her targets at a certain speed can also create the illusion of super strength.

Level 2: Second level, activated by intense pressure being put on her body. She will either use it after a prolonged battle naturally or activate it early by damaging herself. In this form, she no longer uses knives, and focuses more on strikes such as punches and kicks. Her eyes glisten red, and her skin will turn increasingly pale to the point where her body will look dead. At this level, her speed will increase even further, giving her legitimate super speed. She will gain enhanced strength, as well as the abilities all listed for level 1. Unlike most Level 2 users, she doesn't seem to have much control over her actions in this form.

DevourQueen Mode: An advanced form of Level 2 used uniquely by Poison. Using the Super Speed granted by Level 2 to vibrate the molecules of her body at a high frequency. This molecular oscillation then givens her a completely new powerset to use, though it requires such focus from her that most of her powers save for her perception, speed, and pain nullification are gone. However, using molecular oscillation she has quite a few new techniques on her hand: She can vibrate the molecules of her own body to make her intangible, allowing for her to pass through solid matter and avoid attacks. She also uses an attack "Cyclone Entropy" which allows for her destabilize the molecules before her to create a massive and deadly cyclone to throw towards people. Finally, if she can get a good grip on her opponent, she can destabilize THEIR molecules in the worst possible way, simply destroying their body on a molecular level. However, this takes a great amount of time and focus and leaves plenty of openings for somebody else to attack. The target however... will most likely be in too much pain to fight back. DevourQueen Poison is roughly at the same power level as Awakened Jo and CP-02.

Training:
Most of her techniques and training comes directly from the Assassins League, though even before her time in the League she was a proficient killer as a child, as she was forced to murder other children for show.

Strategies:
Poison, despite her rather chaotic behavior, will rarely if even take the life of somebody who interests her, which will usually mean she won't attempt to kill other characters unless they explicitly give her a reason to. She will usually tease them and harass them, occasionally stabbing when needed. IF you manage to piss her off enough to actually get her to want to kill you, she'll most likely try to end it quickly. IF the character happens to be stronger than that, then she'll use Level 2. Which will likely result in a barrage of sudden attacks. IF your character can deal with that, she'll use DevourQueen mode, at which point you better be a Super Saiyan or some crap because that shit is crazy.

Fighting Style:
Read the strategy section this time around, since there's really a lack there of for strategy, her fighting style and strategy are mostly the same on paper.

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:29 pm

-Other-
Inspiration:
No idea actually-

Theme Music:
Poison's Theme - Throw It All Away

Extra Information/Trivia:
- Poison's actual main goal is still to find her father and kill him, with an added on goal of taking Marcus and the Assassins League down.
- Poison has an obsession with waffles, which she solely developed because said obsession is funny.
- She has three pictrues on her that she keeps on her at all times: Her father, so she can recognize him if she sees him and then MURDER him. Ashley, whom is literally the closest thing she had to a real father, and Angel, for other reasons.
- She adopts cats, lots, and lots, and lots, and lots of cats. She is also allergic to cats.
- her favorite words are "genocide" and "love"

Relationship Journal:

Charahub:
Link

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:30 pm

Interview
(The same as Act 3, though changed for the new setting. Your character wakes up, only to find them self sitting on a plan steel chair, surrounded by a dozen identical men. They are all wearing expensive suits, they are bald, and the strange lighting seems to prevent you from seeing their eyes. These men are all identical to each other, and they don't seem to move at all as they stare at you from all corners. They begin to question you, their monotone, alien-like voices are unnerving, but you realize something. There seems to be no way in... and no way out. You have no choice but to answer their questions now...)

???: Subject is Ishbel Wissenchaft, commencing interview.... please introduce yourself...

Ishbel: OOOHOOOOO~! What is this~!? I'd heard from Cain about you guys... I wondered when you guys would be entering my dreams...~

???: Introduce yourself, please.

Ishbel: Don't bother using that routine on me misters~ I already know how this whole routine goes! Oooh, I've been chosen~ Change is coming~! What happened five years ago is only the beginning~! Goodbye~! And then I wake up... thinking it was all a dream~ You already know who I am... why don't we be... a bit more constructive with this interview... shall we~?

???:.................Very well. State your point of origin.

Ishbel: I was born to a whore mother in Brazil, the child of a brilliant scientist... Pyotr Wissenchaft... I'm sure you've heard about him. No doubt... you'll probably interview the bastard later~ Say... can I touch your butt..sss...~?

???:....You would be unable to touch any posterior in this room even if you tried. Stay focused on the interview.

Ishbel: Interview...? Wait what were we doing again...? *Poison falls off her seat as she attempts to pick her nose, failing at the task*

???:...Would you care to tell us about your childhood?

Ishbel: Eeeeeh... I don't think so~ I think I've gone through that routine enough times to call it quits~ How about we just get to the erotic butt touching~?

???: No.

Ishbel: aWWWWWWWWWWW~! wHY NOT~!?

???: We are here to conduct an interview. Not to touch inappropriate body parts.

Ishel: INAPPROPRIATE!? *gasp* pRUUUUUDES~!

???: Explain your childhood.

Ishbel: UGGGGGGGGHHHHHH-!? WHAT. DO. YOU. WANT FROM ME!? YOU'RE NOT BEING STRAIGHT FORWARD ENOUGH!

???: Explain your childhood. That is what we want. At this moment, at least.

Ishbel: *Sigh* My father gave me away... *Ishbel's tone suddenly darkens* it was to The Cartel I believe... or A cartel... who cares...? I was sold into human trafficking and managed to learn quite a few life lessons there...~ I learned the truth about humanity then... after being abused day in and day out... after killing other children for the entertainment of others... I realized how much of a JOKE all of this really is... haha... it's REALLY funny... you just gotta see it my way~! Everything would be so much better if everybody thought like I did... nobody would be sad anymore~

???: How did you get out of the situation that you were trapped in?

Ishbel: I didn't... I was left for dead in the streets on day... thrown away... I wanted to die... I wanted to die so bad... and then the Assassins League found me... and saved me...

???: So, can the Collective assume that you came into contact with Marcus Pragel...?

Ishbel: Ohoo~ Far more contact than I'd like...I swear I'll stab him in the dick next time I see him~ He'll probably like it too~

???: What did you do during your time in the Assassin's League?

Ishbel: I assassinated people...? What... were you expecting the Assassins League to knit sweaters or something...?

???: No pertinent details....?

Ishbel: I think you'd be far more interested in how I betrayed them... after all, I managed to turn on the entire organization and take control of South America, all with the help of The Outsiders~ I met with the MSF and a few other Cartel officers, and we all pretty much fucked up the entire continent~ They deserved it~!

???: Our archives say that you had quite the force at your disposal during your time in South America...did you have any officers of note?

Ishbel: That's none of your business~! *Poison spits her tongue out at one of them*

???: Answer the question. You cannot leave until all of our questions are answered.

Ishbel: Oooookay- let's play a game~! One of them had a REALLY big dick... and another one was allergic to ONIONS~!

???:.....This is unhelpful information.

Ishbel: To you maybe~

???: Give us specifics. Names. Pertinent descriptions. Duties. Etcetera.

Ishbel: Teehee~ You said 'duty'~! *Ishbel holds back her laughter*

???:.....Specifics, Wissenchaft.

Ishbel: Ooooh, you're being commanding~ Tell me I'm a bad girl~!

???: No.

Ishbel: dO IT!

???:.....No.

Ishbel: dO YOU WANT ANSWERS OUT OF ME OR NOT!?

???: Yes, we would like answers. No, we will not give into your petty requests. We have all the time in the world here....

Ishbel: HEY! Isn't this a dream!? SO IF I IMAGINE ALL YOU GUYS IN PRETTY DRESSES, WILL YOUR CLOTHES MAGICALLY CHANGE!? OHMYGODOHMYGOD...~!! hNNNNGGGGGGG-!!!! *Poison seems to be thinking... really hard*

???:.........Need for mental and/or psychological help noted. Answer the question, Ishbel.

Ishbel: hEEEEEEEEY... DID YOU JUST CALL ME CRAZY!? I AM NOOOOT CRAZY~! YELLING ALMONDS RANDOMLY- NOW THAT'S CRAZY! AND EATING BATTERY ACID! NOW ME... I'm perfectly okeeeedokeeeeeey~

???: We will repeat the question. Did you or did you not have any officers of note working under you that you can name specifically?

Ishbel: Uhhhhmmmm... David Bowie...~?

???:........We will take that as a no. Moving on....

Ishbel: I remember some of them... they were pretty nice... I think they're still in Paradise Bay... I... I used to care for them... but... Cain... showed me... they were all liars... I couldn't trust them. No... they were using me... using me... I had to leave... they all lied to me...

???: And following that event, you joined with the man known as Cain...?

Ishbel: Yeah... he's my real father... he won't betray me like everybody else did...

???: What have you done while in the employ of Cain?

Ishbel: Heheh... I knew you'd ask this~ I mainly work as a recruiter for the organization... and my partner is another Dark Apostle... Rosey~

???: Exactly who is this "Rosey" that you speak of?

Ishbel: Oh you don't know do you~? Heheh... my "partner"~ All the Dark Apostles are given partners to work with... we're never alone you see~

???: So you work in pairs, then? Should the Collective assume that you augment each others' fighting skills while paired up?

Ishbel: Well some of us don't work too well together... but I'd like to think that me and Rosey really work well together~ I was kinda lonely after I left Paradise Bay... so Cain made Rosey for me~! She's a cute little tentacle monster~

???: A...tentacle monster.

Ishbel: My love~! *Ishbel blushes* SQUEEEEE~!!

???: .................................Noted. Moving on....what sort of missions do you do for Cain? How do you recruit?

Ishbel: WAIT WAIT WAIT- Can we talk about Rosey more~? OH. MY. GOSH~! She's so romantic~ I MEAN THERE WAS ONE TIME SHE DID THIS THING WITH HER TENTACLES WHEN SHE-~!

???: We are not interested. Do not go into the details. We do not require this for the archives. Move on, Ishbel. Move. On.

Ishbel: Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine-! BLECK! I already told you what I do for Cain... that's my purpose in the Church of Crime... I don't fight unless I wanna.

???: And how often do you want to fight...?

Ishbel: If somebody piqes my interest... I'll test them out~ But honestly... I just like playing around for the most part~ Sure... some of them may think they're fighting me seriously, I like to laugh in their faces~

???: Our archives state that you were operating on behalf of Cain in No Man's Land for a short time before the prison was destroyed....

Ishbel: Oh... I was scouting out my "sisters"~ Would you like to know about them~? Or perhaps you'd liek to know about Bunny or Ryder~? I met them too...

???: Tell us about all of them.

Ishbel: Ivy... she's also the daughter of Pyotr Wissenchaft... she... disappointed me~ Inna was a bit more promising, but she refused to join the cause... unfortunate. Bunny is my little pet project... I've made it my little goal to break the bitch,a nd I think I'm making good progress~ As for Ryder, I touched his butt!

???: And you hold distinct interest in each of them...does your faction as a whole share that interest?

Ishbel: The Church of Crime doesn't hold much interest in normals... no... I'm the one whose into that kinda stuff. Honestly, a lot of them, my boss included, are just too serious about life. Sometimes you just gotta touch the butt, you know~?

???: Are there any other members of note in your faction...?

Ishbel: Rosey~!

???:....Besides her.

Ishbel: Oh... you mean everyone else~? I'm under explicit orders from Cain to shut up about them around you guys~

???: Noted...moving on...based upon your position working for Cain, can we assume that you are quite a proficient fighter...?

Ishbel: You've heard me talking smack this entire interview, of course~ As far as I know... I'm the only person other than Cain to ever unlock the Killer Genes second level~

???: Elaborate on your Killer Gene skills.

Ishbel: Listen... I'm not going to waste my time explaining the Killer Gene powers... you guys should AT LEAST know that stuff... so I'll keep it simple. It takes years of training to unlock level 2... you need to control your urges, it's hard okay~? But let's just say that even if somebody else managed to control their Killer Gene... they wouldn't be able to keep up with me anyways~

???: And do you have any other specifics you use in combat other than your Killer Gene?

Ishbel: I like using knives... and I'd like to say that my harassing others is as much a part of my own unqiue style as the actual fighting is~ Really, it's an art~

???: Noted. Moving on...what would you consider your current goals to be...?

Ishbel: I wanna see the world burn...

???: Is that...all?

Ishbel: You make it sound so simple... I want revenge on everyone... I want to see this joke of a world to burn...

???: And you will do anything to see this result?

Ishbel: Look at what I've done already... I've killed all those who called themselves my allies, I sent an entire continent into chaos, I left my friends behind... I joined a cult of evil... not to mention all the innocent lives I've taken. I'm not delusional... I'm not a force of good... I'm the devil. And I'm going put the human race down like the sick dog that it is...

???: Noted...this interview is drawing to a close...you have been chosen...

Ishbell: YAHAHAHAHA! Really!? I already know this whole routine... *Poison points to the man in front of her* Cain is gonna find you... and when he does... he's gonna kill you all~

???:....We shall see. This interview is over. Goodbye... (Ishbel wakes up)

END INTERVIEW

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:05 pm

Reserved
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Reserved
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Pan's Pros - Page 3 123

Pan's Pros - Page 3 Layout16
- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
- вę Ǟ slǞvę ƮΦ ყΦЦЯ DęsiЯęs! -
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

The strange one now resides in this layout thread "Hello I'm poison and I'm here to make you fee uncomfortable while reading posts." never read a Poison post in class folks!

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Poison's Theme - Throw It All Away

Code:

[center]
[img]http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/17/51/68/90/123.jpg[/img]

[color=#999999][img]http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/17/51/68/90/layout16.png[/img]
- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
- вę Ǟ slǞvę ƮΦ ყΦЦЯ DęsiЯęs! -
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

The strange one now resides in this layout thread [color=#336600]"Hello I'm poison and I'm here to make you fee uncomfortable while reading posts."[/color] never read a Poison post in class folks!

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -[/color]
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKS4duPqNyo]Poison's Theme - Throw It All Away[/url]
[/center]

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Pan's Pros - Page 3 Giphy

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Pan's Pros - Page 3 Giphy

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:06 pm

Pan's Pros - Page 3 Original

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Pan's Pros - Page 3 Shion_gif_by_smileyface102-d3jqmv4

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Pan's Pros - Page 3 MXGh0Xq

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Pan's Pros - Page 3 Lunapic_129409820457273_2

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Pan's Pros - Page 3 Tumblr_n4ii1mLJIN1sfeoupo1_500

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Pan's Pros - Page 3 Tumblr_m8016vey3O1qbvovho1_500

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next