Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pan's Pros

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pan's Pros Empty Pan's Pros

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:50 pm

Table of Contents

Page 1 --- Yuri "Kraven" Dragovich

Page 2 --- Axel

Page 3 --- Victor "Silent Scorpion" Flass

Page 4 --- Vito Viceversa

Page 5 --- Ishbel "Poison Serpent" Wissenchaft

Page 6 --- Nathan "Zombie" Crockett

Page 7 --- David "The Inquisibear" Krueger

Page 8 --- Jackal "The Zombie Princess" Swagger

Page 9 --- Barbara "Killer Queen" Kims

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pan's Pros Empty Re: Pan's Pros

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:17 pm

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

-Dossier-

Appearance:

Pan's Pros 319

Alternate Appearances:

Pan's Pros 2612

Pan's Pros 2711

Pan's Pros 211

Name:
Yuri Dragovich

Codename:
Kraven, Father Death

Race:
Killer Gene Human

Birthday:
December 20th

Height:
6"1

Weight:
183 lbs

Sexuality:
Complicated

Relationship Status:
In a relationship with Cathy/ Battle Brothers with Ryder

Goals:
- Kill Red Masque, the one responsible for making him who he is today.
- Create a new world with no countries or prejudice, ruled only by the strong where survival of the fittest is the law of the land.
- Defeat Ryder, the one to whom he has never truly managed to beat.

+ Writing
+ Pancakes
+ Fighting
+ Videogames
+ Addressing his flock of followers, guiding them down the path of the fittest to survive
+ DEATH

Dislikes:
- Weakness
- Authority figures
- Low blows
- Cowards

Family:
- Catherine Repzalina (Significant other)
- Disney Dragovich (Ex-wife, deceased)
- Blood E Chair Dragovich (Child, with Catherine)
- Inna Dragovich (Child, with Disney)
- Paragon (Genetic source)
- Ryder Mercy (Battle Brother!!!)

- Cult Leader / Terrorist

Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral

Voice:
LINK

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:20 pm

-Criminal Profile-

Faction:
Ministry of Death

Assignment in Faction:
Father Death

Vehicle:
Pan's Pros Choppe10
His custom-made chopper motorcycle.

Relations: (♥=love interest, ☺=friend, ★=in same faction, ✗=enemy, ☠=rival, ♔=boss, ☻=best friend, ☣=opposing faction,  ✿=crush, ♗ =mentor, ♘ = guardian/protector,  ♞=family, ✖=ex love interest, ♙=working under, ♠=ex-friend, ۞=ex-ally)

Catherine - ♥★♙
Blood E Chair Dragovich - ♞☠
Inna Dragovich - ♞♘
Ryder Mercy - ☠۞☻
Josephine Beaumont - ✗
Mocha Deren - ★♙
Dantalion - ☺★
Liimu - ☺★
Egil - ۞
Crispin - ☺★
Zane - ☻★♙♘
Cain - ۞♠♗✗☠
Rose - ✗

Crimes:
- The murder of nearly 500 subjects under his tenure as an assassin
- The murder of nearly 3 million subjects during the Kraven incident
- The murder of more than 300 subjects under his recent tenure as a terrorist
- The theft of an unthinkable amount of gold minerals.

Defining Characteristics:
- His nun robe, scar, cross, deep voice, and flair for making long dramatic monologues.

Threat Rating:
SSS

Bounty:

Combat Type:
High Concept Weapon / Killer Gene

Strengths:
+ High-damage output
+ Doesn't feel pain, so he's a damage sponge
+ Unpredictable
+ Entirely willing to sacrifice others if it means accomplishing his goals

Weaknesses:
- Slow
- Can only summon two weapons at once from Hyperspace Arsenal
-  Due to the Killer Gene, he can't think straight in battle and tends to rush in when he shouldn't

Weapons:
Kraven has a large selection of weapons he can choose from using Hyperspace Arsenal, he can only use two at a time, so he must teleport one weapon out to get a new one. This is the exact selection of weapons, more to be explained in the powers section.

Pan's Pros Mark_x11

Mark XIX Desert Eagle Handgun - For when he wants to make big holes in people but only feels like holding a gun with one hand.

Pan's Pros Berett10

Beretta M9 Handgun - For when he wants to brag about how he killed that one guy with the wimpiest of all guns.

Pan's Pros Aa-12_10

AA-12 Combat Shotgun - For when he wants to confuse others to whether this is a rifle or a shotgun.

Pan's Pros Fn_sca10

FN Scar MK 17 Assault Rifle - For when he wants a machine gun that goes PEW PEW PEW.

Pan's Pros M4_car10

M4 Carbine - For when Kraven wants more PEW PEW PEWS.

Pan's Pros M9_bay10

M9 Bayonet Knife - For when he runs out of bullets.

Pan's Pros M16a2_10

M16A2 Assault Rifle - For when Kraven is dead creatively.

Pan's Pros Mp5_su10

MP5 Sub-machine gun - Because Pan could swear he had a picture of Kraven with this gun.

Pan's Pros Mossbe11

Mossberg 590 Shotgun - Because shotguns are COOL.

Pan's Pros M72_la10

M72 LAW - Because Kraven likes blowing shit up.

Pan's Pros M79_gr10

M79 Grenade Launcher - Because sometimes Kraven thinks he needs to calm down about the whole 'blowing shit up' obsession and has to tone it down.

Pan's Pros Milkor10

Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher - When he gets suck of the M79 but still think he needs to tone it down a notch.

Pan's Pros Lakk-910

LAKK-99 Sniper Rifle - He doesn't know how to use a sniper, so he kind of just shoots it wildly at people.

Pan's Pros M-33_r10

M-33 Rocket Launcher - "FUCK IT I'M BLOWING SHIT UP!"

Pan's Pros Gattli10

Gatling Gun - Because of that one picture he has holding a Gatling Gun.

Pan's Pros Crossb10

A Crossbow - He's always wanted to kill somebody with one of these.

Pan's Pros F_stor10

F-STORM XII Flamethrower - He's always wanted to kill somebody with one of these...-!

Pan's Pros Kr-22_10

KR-22 Sound Cannon - Whenever he feels like killing people with the power of SCREEEEEEEEES.

Pan's Pros Kxw-1910

KXW-19 Mass Driver Cannon - That one fucking ridiculous gun Kraven tried to use on Ryder in the Epilogue of Act 2.

Pan's Pros Partic10

And whatever the fuck this is!

Powers:
Kraven's powers are split down under two categories, the ones that help him and the ones that have been ruining his life since that one desperate time where he spent a night at Scarlet City's docks with a rapist superhero. These are- Hyperspace Arsenal and the Killer Gene.

The Killer Gene is Level 0... in other words it's always on and it gets in the way. Its one plus is that it dulls Kraven's pain, allowing for him to take way more damage than he has any right to. Unfortunately, this is a small plus compared to what the Killer Gene does to him. Kraven has incredible urges to kill and main everything around him, leading to his violent temperament and is inability to think in a fight. Because of this, Kraven will never be able to think much in a fight other than KILL MAIM DESTROY. He is also liable to attacking his allies in battle... or even outright murdering them outside of battle without reason.

It has been revealed that during the 5 year timeskip Kraven has managed to get his Killer Gene well under control to Level 1. Though his personal variant of the Killer Gene seemed to be much more uncontrolled and violent, even when in control, he has shown that he can swap in and out of his Killer Gene state with ease. Kraven's inability to feel pain is still there, however unlike most Killer Gene users he does not seem to get any more speed in this form. His strength and endurance, however, seem to be far more upgraded to superhuman levels.

Pan's Pros Hypers10

Due to his losing both his Supersoldier and Paragon Serum, Kraven became more human, however, he stole a creation of The Outsiders to counteract his recent humanity. It is known as "Hyperspace Arsenal" (Pictured above). It is a full body suit, which he usually wears under his nun robes. Kraven himself doesn't really understand how it works.. but he does know it allows him to teleport specially constructed guns into his grasp... however, he can only have two guns at a time, he must teleport one gun away to get another one. Furthermore, he only has one clip of ammo for each and every gun... unless they don't use clips of ammo, to which he either only has one shot before he must teleport them away to be recharged or he runs out of fuel for the weapon. The suit runs of quantum mechanics to essentially teleport these weapons into his grasp. The suit is essentially a massive power source, with enough power to split his weapons into unobserved particles. In this case, the weapons are specially made from gold compounds to to prevent them from being salvageable after this process. The suit conceals these particles, making it so they exist and don't exist at the same time until they are observed. Kraven can then "observe" these particles to summon these weapons into his grasp.

Kraven basically explains that the suit is a cool Ironman looking thing that can use cool techy shit to teleport stuff into his hands so he can go PEW PEW PEW!

Training:
Kraven was trained as a special operations agent under Uncle Sam's United States, through this, he knows how to correctly use most of these weapons. He also knows basic CQC, but his lack of practice means he can't really compete with Jo or other martial arts in bare hand to hand combat.

Strategies:
Due to the Killer Gene, Kraven can't put much thought into his fighting style in the heat of battle. So it pretty much comes down to summoning a weapon, shooting at his enemy until he runs out of ammo, summoning another weapon, and repeating until he runs out of ammo. If the opponent isn't dead after that, he'll summon a knife and stab them a lot.

Fighting Style:
Using Hyperspace Arsenal, Kraven can summon several weapons at his will. He uses these to do as much damage as possible to his opponent, to kill as many people as possible. He will pick smaller weapons for weaker enemies, and larger weapons if it gets serious. The Killer Gene also dulls his pain, which allows him to take a lot of damage without noticing. In other words, Kraven is a walking mass of guns that are constantly shooting everywhere until somebody can somehow absolutely kill him for sure.

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:29 pm

-Other-
Inspiration: I don't even know anymore-

Theme Music: Kraven's Theme - Rules of Nature

Extra Information/Trivia:
- Since the prologue of Act 4, Kraven has sworn to get stronger so he can defeat Ryder. Kraven has abandoned the use of supersoldier serums and began to gain allies in his search for strength.
- Despite what many would think, Kraven cares deeply about those in his faction and considers them family, however, due to the Killer Gene he's still liable to try to murder some of them randomly.
- Despite liking writing and being an English major in college, he's a horrible writer.
- Over the last few years Kraven has actually come to think of Cathy as an actual human being.
- Over the last few years Kraven has actually come to realize that actual human beings kinda suck and should die.
- Kraven is trying his best to find a "pie gun", unfortunately, all he can find is a bunch of stupid bronie shit. Because of this, he has sworn to kill all bronies if they somehow still exist in this post-apocalyptic hellhole known as Earth.

Relationship Journal:
N/A

Charahub:
LINK

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:31 pm

Interview
(The same as Act 3, though changed for the new setting. Your character wakes up, only to find them self sitting on a plan steel chair, surrounded by a dozen identical men. They are all wearing expensive suits, they are bald, and the strange lighting seems to prevent you from seeing their eyes. These men are all identical to each other, and they don't seem to move at all as they stare at you from all corners. They begin to question you, their monotone, alien-like voices are unnerving, but you realize something. There seems to be no way in... and no way out. You have no choice but to answer their questions now...)

???: Subject is Yuri Dragovich, commencing interview.... please introduce yourself...

Kraven: lET ME TELL YOU MY LIFE STORY! I WAS BORN IN A SMALL CAVE A SHORT DISTANCE AWAY FROM PARIS. AH, THE FRENCH COUNTRYSIDE, IT WAS MY ONLY REAL LOVE! I WAS BORN AS A HEAD OF [Censored], YOU MUST UNDERSTAND... I ALWAYS HAD TROUBLE FITTING IN WITH THE OTHER CHILDREN-!!

???: False. Please introduce yourself.

Kraven: Mr. Diddlez (Is completely deadpan)

???: False.

Kraven: yOU'RE FALSE!

???: The collective goes out of its way to never speak lies. Please introduce yourself. You cannot leave until you answer a series of questions. You are only making this harder on yourself.

Kraven: Well you're not fun! Well I can already tell I can't kill you guys... so I suppose I'll have to amuse you for now. Don't call me Yuri... it's Kraven now... but you already know that, don't you? Just HOW do you know me...? We go to college together?

???: The collective possesses no need to attend any sort of educational institution. Please explain your point of origin.

Kraven: Heh... to be honest I don't actually know... I don't even know who my parents were actually...! You see... some nasty shit happened in college, I got high off my ass and forgot my entire past!

???: "Nasty shit" noted. Please explain the events that transpired at your college that you can recall.

Kraven: We all got really high. Everyone was so lost! Luckily I herded everybody like the sheep they were! Tell me... ar eyou planning on blowing Canada up too?

???:...No. The collective has no such plan. Your logic does not follow. Logic inconsistencies noted.

Kraven: LOGIC!? HAH! And they call ME insane! Let me tell you something buddy... logic... it doesn't exist! It's a joke! Just like memories!

???: Logic is what drives the very universe onwards from where it is now. However--we are deviating from the topic at hand. The collective has information suggesting that you became involved in an organization shortly after you left your university...

Kraven: Heh... that's cute. Anyways- which one would that be? The Trust? Black Dragon? The Freedom Society? I've served many masters... of course... organizations meant nothing to me... BUT... I was following the orders of one man in particular if that's what you're asking.

???: So you were in the service of all of those different organizations on the orders of a single man? Elaborate on this "one man" from which you were taking orders.

Kraven: Cain. Does that elaborate things for yah?

???: The collective is aware of this name, yes. However, explain yourself.

Kraven: I was lost without him... you see... I was but a child then. he took me in and showed me how the world worked. He taught just how important is was to be strong... how only the strongest survive. This world runs off the survival of the fittest, after all...

???: You learned your Darwinistic mottos from the man Cain. Noted. Did anything of high importance happen while you were in the service of The Trust, Black Dragon, or The Freedom Society?

Kraven: Well let's see~ I killed TONS of people... I THINK I killed my best friend, OH... and I unleashed a machine-dreiven mind fuck that caused a global Cataclysm which claimed billions of lives... those were good days~

???: Subject enjoys death and suffering. Noted. It has also come to to the collective's attention that you at one point served with the U.S. armed forces. Explain.

Kraven: Well... they SAID I was there to spy on the enemy.. I worked for The Trust, you see... so I had to spy on the US Military for them... ruled by Uncle Sam. Of course... I knew they were one and the same. Cain sent me there to make me stronger... in many ways the Military made me the man I am today... of course.. they also supplied me a nice little supersoldier serum... managed to keep me young for many years! You know how old I am? I DON'T KNOW! But somewhere in the 50s... do you see any wrinkles!? HUH!? DO YAH!? NONE! BWAHAHAHAHA!

???: Age is but a number. It is of little consequence. Moving on--it is widely known that you were at one point an inmate of the establishment known as No Man's Land. Explain how you came to be a prisoner in that place.

Kraven: Psssssshhhh- I killed A LOT of people-! That's probably how I ended up there! It was pretty great actually! I met some great friends, a lover, and most importantly my battle brother there!

???: We will get to them in a minute....first and foremost, explain your time within the organization Conqueror Worm.

Kraven: I was working with a guy called Jade Fentom. He... didn't exactly have a very good vision, nor did he have charisma, nor was he a very good leader... and I don't think he wasn't very well liked... but I considered him my friend... somehow... I wanted to support him. He was a fool... and I love seeing fools fly high... unfortunately... they always get too close to the sun. And we all know what happens when you get too close to the sun...

???: Jade Fentom was killed in part due to his ambitions, yes. It has been made clear to the collective also, that you were quite close to one Catherine Repzalina when you met her while you were both working with Conqueror Worm.

Kraven. ...

???: ....

Kraven: Okay, SO I stole her from Jade!? SO I fed her to gruesome flesh eating ostriches!? SO I tortured her first daughter, THEN turned her other daughter into a power hungry psychopath!? I'm not apologizing...

???: We are not asking for an apology. We are asking for an explanation of your relationship with Catherine Repzalina.

Kraven: BWAHAHAHAHA! I'm not even sure I coudl explain THAT one...! She helps... does that suffice for an answer...?

???:...Very well. Noted. It is known that while you were working with Conqueror Worm, you were leading your own small force within the faction, known as the Deathworshippers. Do you have anything to say on them?

Kraven: The Deathworshippers!? They are my children... they were lost.. but now they have vision, direction, power! I am merely the one that opens their eyes... I show them the TRUE reality! There are my cattle... my sheep... they would die for my cause so they may know death's embrace... I give their lives meaning...

???:....Noted. It has come to the collective's attention that during your time in No Man's Land, you also developed a rivalry of sorts with one of your fellow inmates.

Kraven: aH YES MY BATTLE BROTHER RYDER MERCY. WHAT DO YOU WISH TO KNOW ABOUT HIM!?

???: He is an anomaly, as are you. In fact, the relationship you two share is even further anomalous. It is very strange and illogical. Explain.

Kraven: We like beating the holy shit out of each other, what's so illogical about that?

???: That is highly illogical.

Kraven: wHAT!? WHAT'S SO ILLOGICAL ABOUT THAT!? You just don't understand is all... you could never understand the glory of battle...! You can never truly understand a man... you see... until you've seen him on the battlefield with his life on the line! Conflict reveals the deepest essences of one's soul!

???: Your violent tendencies have already been noted. On that note--explain the event known as the "Kraven Incident." From your viewpoint.

Kraven: Okay so- I had a plan to take over the WORLD via FEAR... so I nuked two cities! You may have realized that taking over the world is an ugly affair. I figured there'd be less lives lost if I just wiped two cities off the map then used the threat of another attack to keep everyone in line! And I would have gotten away for it too if not for that meddling chincheeto, and his little bitch too!

???:....The term "chin cheeto" will be filed away to be given a definition later on. Our information tells us that you supposedly "died" on the day that you were stopped from taking over the world. However, you were later seen re-emerging to take up a new place in the prison. Explain.

Kraven: Yeah- I got better. What of it?

???: One cannot simply "get better" from death.

Kraven: I DID! Your argument is invalid now.

???: Elaborate on how you "got better," then.

Kraven: Yeah... I can elaborate pretty well how one can come back from death... but you gotta listen carefully... okay?

???:...We are listening.

Kraven: Okay so... you get your keys... and go into your car-

???: .........

Kraven: And you drive over to a Wallgreens or some shit... go over to the pharmacy... now you REALLY gotta listen to me with this part... because this is the SECRET PART... so anyways yeah... you go to the pharmacy guy...-

???: This story is a lie.

Kraven: SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO MY STORY, OKAY!?

???: ...............

Kraven: So anyways... you go up to the pharmacy guy... and you go ask him for this thing call Viagra SO YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF-!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

???: ............Engaging in intercourse with oneself is not a logical way of bringing oneself back from the dead.

Kraven: Oh REALLY!? HOW WOULD YOU KNOW!? THERE'S ONLY ONE WAY TO KNOW FOR SURE! YOU HAVE TO TEST IT OUT FOR YOURSELF!

???: No.

Kraven: DO IT.

???: We will not.

Kraven: Well I suppose you'll never know the secret to immortality then, will you!?

???: .......Moving on. Following the time when you supposedly engaged in intercourse with yourself to revive yourself from the dead....our information states that you joined forces with one "Citizen Ross", as well as a force that went by the name "The Inquisitor." Explain.

Kraven: Ah Ross... he was an old friend of mine and a Deathworshipper. The Inquisitor turned out to be a bitch clone... they assisted me in my doomed effort to retry taking over the city... didn't go as well as last time however... unfortunate, no?

???: It is of no consequence to us. Following that partnership, it seems that the walls of the prison were soon after destroyed...care to elaborate on what you were doing during that time?

Kraven: Okay- SO I WAS MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS AND-

???:....And--?

Kraven: Wow you really don't know me do you? Anyways- I had nothing to do wit the walls falling down. It was that harlot Jo... I was busy confronting my former mentor Cain... probably also beating up Ryder... it's all a blur really!

???: You say that you confronted your mentor, Cain. That is incrongruent with the fact that we have information stating that the next time anyone saw you, you were in fact working with Cain. Explain.

Kraven: I'm complex like that. Shut the fuck up-!

???:.........Moving on. Following that incident involving Cain, where did you go? What did you do?

Kraven: You mean the one in the Cathedral?

???: Yes, the one in the cathedral.

Kraven: He did something that separated us... some sort of black magic. Me and Cathy woke up not far from the Cathedral... we returned ot find it empty, decided to set up shop there. Since then we've been growing the Deathworshippers, staring a movement... of course... I still plan on killing that bastard Cain. And I think I'm close to figuring out how...

???: Your new incarnation of the Deathworshippers seems to have recently grown quite a lot in size. How exactly did you go about that?

Kraven: I saved them... they were lost when I found them... I simply found those who were in need of me. You'd be surprised by how many souls are in need ot guidance in these troubled times...

???: And you say that you now have your next plan of action...?

Kraven: The Trust made plenty of enemies... let's just say that those enemies left behind plenty of clues on how to deal with them... of course, not just Charles and Xiu... on Cain as well... you get what I'm saying?

???: Noted. You have been chosen.

Kraven: Oh trust me, I know.

???: A great change is going to happen--and you are going to be a part of it.

Kraven: Oh I'm aware~

???:.........The collective has agreed that we are done here.

Kraven: Why are you all bald!?

???: Goodbye now-- ((Kraven wakes up))

END INTERVIEW

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:20 pm

Reserved
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Reserved
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Pan's Pros 310

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Pan's Pros Layout10

========================☠========================

The surprise was Kraven "IT'S ME RYDER! IT'S ME RYDER! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!!" even his immediate family bought it.

========================☠========================
❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Kraven's Theme - Rules of Nature
Pan's Pros Layout11

Code:

[center][img]http://i38.servimg.com/u/f38/17/51/68/90/310.jpg[/img]

[color=#ffffff]DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING[/color]
[img]http://i38.servimg.com/u/f38/17/51/68/90/layout10.png[/img]
[color=#003399][size=24]♛[/size][/color]
[color=#003399]========================☠========================[/color]
[color=#003399]
The surprise was Kraven [color=#ffffff]"IT'S ME RYDER! IT'S ME RYDER! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!!"[/color] even his immediate family bought it.

[/color]
[color=#003399]========================☠========================[/color]
[color=#ffffff]❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞[/color]
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3472Q6kvg0]Kraven's Theme - Rules of Nature[/url]
[img]http://i38.servimg.com/u/f38/17/51/68/90/layout11.png[/img][/center]

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Pan's Pros TOAJ9gL6DS2SA

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Pan's Pros UrVOpW3zpimpW

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:21 pm

Pan's Pros DkFYuDF95vrri

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Pan's Pros 62j9Veu9CkH96

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Pan's Pros Tumblr_mrw9bbNBcT1rjf4f5o3_500

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Pan's Pros Cd968eae4ea31cab88ea69a8c730479b07b6a4bf

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Pan's Pros Thisac10

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:22 pm

-Dossier-

Appearance:

Pan's Pros 2510

Alternate Appearances:

Pan's Pros 129

Name:
Axel

Codename:
The Lone Wolf

Race:
Human (Nanomachine Enhanced)

Birthday:
June 24th

Height:
6"10

Weight:

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Relationship Status:
Single

Goals:
- Protect Braque
- Protect Inna
- Do good stuff

+ The moon
+ Beer

Dislikes:
- Loud people
- Cats

Family:
- The wolves that raised him
- Inna
- Braque

Mercenary

Alignment:
Chaotic Good

Voice:
The one that isn't a giraffe.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:26 pm

-Criminal Profile-

Faction:
The Wolfpac

Assignment in Faction:
Hound

Vehicle:
Pan's Pros Vehicl10

Relations: (♥=love interest, ☺=friend, ★=in same faction, ✗=enemy, ☠=rival, ♔=boss, ☻=best friend, ☣=opposing faction,  ✿=crush, ♗ =mentor, ♘ = guardian/protector,  ♞=family, ✖=ex love interest, ♙=working under, ♠=ex-friend, ۞=ex-ally)

Inna - ★☻♞
Braque - ★☻♞
Jo - ♔
Ryder - ♔
Zombie - ✗

Crimes:
- His work as a mercenary, since it is sponsored by Paladin, is illegal thus is interference in the world's affairs and countless kills on the battlefield are considered war crimes.

Defining Characteristics:
His size, since he is almost 7 feet tall, his bulging muscles and lack of a shirt. His tattoos and bandanna. His smell.

Threat Rating:
C

Bounty:
400'000

Combat Type:
Nanomachines

Strengths:
+ Imposing, athletic, and powerful
+ Knows Military CQC
+ Regenerates
+ Tracker

Weaknesses:
- Refuses to use firearms
- Rather dull-minded
- His nanomachines can overheat and burn him alive if he uses them too much
- No long range attacks

Weapons:
N/A (HIS FISTS)

Powers:
Pan's Pros Nanoma10

Axel has the ability to regenerate wounds thanks to his nanomachines (Picture above). He likes to call this ability his "Healing Factor" because it sounds cool. These nanomachines have the ability to replicate stem cells, then use them to stitch up tissues at an accelerated rate. It takes about thirty seconds for a slash from a knife to close, for instance. It takes about two minutes for bullet wounds to be closed, and even less time if the bullets are removed from his body.

Training:
Axel's training as a mercenary, and further life spent as a mercenary has made him in pique physical shape. Furthermore he is an expert at most military weapons (though he refuses to use firearms) and CQC. His childhood spent with wolves have also made him an expert hunter, and fostered rather feral and sometimes brutal instincts within him when his life is in danger.

Strategies: Axel's main strategy in combat depends on whether he simply want to disarm his opponent or kill them. If he wishes to disarm them, he will use nonlethal CQC techniques to restrain his enemies and then knock them out. In the case of a lethal encounter, he will use his CQC to break bones, limbs, even throats. Axel's tecnique almost completely consisters of short range combat, he has no long range techniques to speak of. As far as taking damage goes, he still feels pain, though he's used to it after constant years of being shot and healing from these wounds. He will try to stay in the shadows in the case that firearms are brought out, but as long as it isn't a lethal hit to his heart or head, he's usually fine if his nanomachines aren't burned out.

Fighting Style:
Axel uses his feral instincts and military-trained CQC to destroy his enemies, with the boosted healing factor given to him by his experimental Cybernetics. Depending on his opponent, he will use his CQC to restrain his target or break their bones. With the Wolfpac, he tries to be the tank of the group, since bullets tend to have a hard time killing him, he makes himself a target so Inna and Braque can go in for the kill.

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:31 pm

-Other-
Inspiration:
Jo blowing up Canada, Roman Reigns, the faceclaim

Theme Music:
Axel's Theme - Lonely Wolf

Extra Information/Trivia:
- His birthday is the bitrthday of Shaun Ellis, an animal researcher notable for living among wolves.
- He smells like wet dog
- He's always sweating, his hair always looks wet, probably why he smells like wet dog
- He mostly tells people apart by their scents.
- He hates the smell of cinnamon

Relationship Journal:
N/A

Charahub:
LINK

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:34 pm

Interview
(The same as Act 3, though changed for the new setting. Your character wakes up, only to find them self sitting on a plan steel chair, surrounded by a dozen identical men. They are all wearing expensive suits, they are bald, and the strange lighting seems to prevent you from seeing their eyes. These men are all identical to each other, and they don't seem to move at all as they stare at you from all corners. They begin to question you, their monotone, alien-like voices are unnerving, but you realize something. There seems to be no way in... and no way out. You have no choice but to answer their questions now...)

(Your character wakes up, only to find them self sitting on a plan steel chair, surrounded by a dozen identical men. They are all wearing expensive suits, they are bald, and the strange lighting seems to prevent you from seeing their eyes. These men are all identical to each other, and they don't seem to move at all as they stare at you from all corners. They begin to question you, their monotone, alien-like voices are unnerving, but you realize something. There seems to be no way in... and no way out. You have no choice but to answer their questions now...)

???: Subject is Axel, commencing interview.... please introduce yourself...

Axel: Hm...? Where am I...? (Axel looks around, grimacing)

???: You are currently in our space. You will be answering questions during your time here.

Axel: (Shoots deathglare at them) Hrrm... fine...

???: Your scowling is inconsequential. You will be able to leave once you complete the questions to their full extent.

Axel: I'm waiting.

???: Please explain your place of origin.

Axel: Canada. In a forest as far as I know.

???: Did you live with your parents in said forest?

Axel: I didn't know my parents. I was raised by wolves. (Axel grimaces intensely to the interviewers)

???: You were....raised by wolves. Were you able to communicate with them somehow....?

Axel: Are you stupid or something...? They're WOLVES dude...

???: Then how exactly do you know how to speak now?

Axel: I left. A mercenary unit found me. The Commander taught me a lot...

???: Elaborate.

Axel: EzMSC... a mercenary company... they found me in the forest, adopted me. Taught me human things.. I was with them for years... eventually I had to leave them...

???: Why was it that you were forced to leave?

Axel: Hmph... something like that... we mutually parted ways...

???: Elaborate.

Axel: That's really just about it... we just parted ways...

???:....There was no reason involved?

Axel: Nothing besides a need to move on with life...

???: Where did you go after you parted ways?

Axel: I worked alone for awhile.. they called me "The Lone Wolf"... I was feared... I just did the job...

???: You say that you "just did the job"--what manner of jobs were you doing?

Axel: If I was asked to kill... I did so. I followed orders like any good soldier would.

???: However, judging by our data, you don't seem to fight quite like a normal soldier at all...

Axel: I don't like guns.

???: Is there any particular reason for that?

Axel: Wolves don't use guns. (Turtlefaces)

???:....Do you believe yourself to be a wolf, Axel?

Axel: I find it hard to understand humans...

???: Noted. Considering your disconnect with humans, how did you come across the companions that you are currently in a small....group of sorts with?

Axel: The Wolfpac. I got sick of being told to do bad things... so did they... we killed him. We did our job. Braque is my brother. Inna is my sister. I fight for them.

???: Killed who, exactly?

Axel: Some nobody warlord. We turned on him all at once... we share similar views... he needed to go.

???: And are these "Braque" and "Inna" people your sole motivation now?

Axel: Yes. I fight for them and no one else. They are where my loyalties lie... we make the world a better place, united as one.

???: And...how do you kill them, exactly...? Considering your dislike of guns...

Axel: I punch them, or I break their limbs.

???: That's....oddly simple. Noted.

Axel: HRM.

???: "Hrm" indeed. Is there any sort of selection process that your small group uses to decide who is unjust enough to kill?

Axel: If we think they're bad, we kill them.

???:....That's it?

Axel: Yes.

???:.....Noted simplicity. Is there anything else of note in your life that you feel has led to the person that you are today...?

Axel: When I worked as a mercenary... they did something to me... they put machines in my blood...

???: Nanomachines, then? What exactly do they do?

Axel: They give me a healing factor... I can survive normally fatal attacks and heal them in almost no time at all... so long as they're not overheated.

???: Does anything in particular happen when the machines get overheated besides them not working...?

Axel: Imagine if your blood suddenly boiled... that's what happens...

???: That sounds like a relatively painful experience. The collective will assume that you do not enjoy it.

Axel: HRRRM...

???: You sound as though you really want to leave.

Axel: Do you have any more questions?

???: None in particular. You have been chosen...

Axel: Okay...

???: The world is going to undergo a great change. You are going to be a part of this change.

Axel: Fine.

???:....You may go now. (Axel wakes up)

END INTERVIEW
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:34 pm

Reserved
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:35 pm

Reserved
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Pan's Pros 1310

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
Iɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘɪᴛ ᴏғ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ
A ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Pan's Pros Axel_l10

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

SPEAR. SUPERMAN PUNCH. SUPERMAN PUNCH. SPEAR! "OOOORRRAAAAGGGHGASJFDOIEMJCFOES!!!" VINTAGE AXEL.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

❝Do not. Piss. Me. Off...!❞
Axel's Theme - Lonely Wolf

Code:

[center][img]http://i38.servimg.com/u/f38/17/51/68/90/1310.jpg[/img]

[color=#ffffff]I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
Iɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘɪᴛ ᴏғ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ
A ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ [/color]
[img]http://i38.servimg.com/u/f38/17/51/68/90/axel_l10.png[/img]

[color=#cc0000]≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

SPEAR. SUPERMAN PUNCH. SUPERMAN PUNCH. SPEAR![color=#336600] "OOOORRRAAAAGGGHGASJFDOIEMJCFOES!!!"[/color] VINTAGE AXEL.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎[/color]
[color=#ffffff]❝Do not. Piss. Me. Off...!❞[/color]
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1qx8mCzLF8]Axel's Theme - Lonely Wolf[/url]
[/center]

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Pan's Pros Axel10

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Pan's Pros Axel_110

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Pan's Pros Axel_210

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next