Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NML SSS- Assassin League Sidestory

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

NML SSS- Assassin League Sidestory - Page 2 Empty Re: NML SSS- Assassin League Sidestory

Post  Raven Todd Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:32 am

NML SSS- Assassin League Sidestory - Page 2 Sss8_zpsd89024cc
Isabella Heartnet
Echo

Things in life very rarely go as planned. Sometimes the best we can do is pick up the pieces and just keep moving, even if that seems impossible.
Isabella blinked as Marcus was suddenly in front of her. Her smirk returning. Well, when she thought about she supposed this wasn't exactly surprising considering who she was talking to. She looked at Marcus, a bit surprised how used to him she actually was. It was quite funny when she thought about it.  
Well, Deary, I understand we aren't to go on missions for some time, but is it still permitted to request new weapons? Also, I'm curious, exactly what security measures are being taken?
Isabellas natural smirk didn't waver, even as she mentally noted Marcuss change in tone.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

NML SSS- Assassin League Sidestory - Page 2 Empty Re: NML SSS- Assassin League Sidestory

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:16 am

NML SSS- Assassin League Sidestory - Page 2 SouichirouMikunifull833915_zps4eb00887
Marcus Pragel
Eccentric Hivemind of the "League"
It's all important business, I can't talk about it much, kay darlin? ^3^
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"Well, for security, right now, you're all dead. At least, your profiles are non existant. Your records are safe, but they aren't on a database. I'm using something called a 'file cabinent' in a secret room where all your information and other shit is. It's gonna stay there for a while. As for other security, our background checks have gotten a lot more indepth, we always have a piece of important insurance now, and I buffed up our database. It kind of rivals a high class cop data base...or it's better...I don't know, Cindy talks really fast. Oh right, and we installed cameras. But I can't tell you where they are...anythign else....anything else...not really..." he said, and then crossed his arms. "That answer your question...oh wait, the weapons thing, yeah you can. R&D is downstairs. Go nuts."

NML SSS- Assassin League Sidestory - Page 2 Tumblr_mhfwqkw4FL1s3k1dto1_400_zps5ce19c10
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:06 pm

NML SSS- Assassin League Sidestory - Page 2 Leith36_zps10fe178e

Leith Verdier
Eventide
-------------------------------------
"I'm sure you've heard the saying before...'There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.' Three guesses who that applies to, guys~"

Leith watched Bunny's reaction closely, analyzing eyes observing how her body moved--and clearly she was starting to fall apart again. He thought for a moment on what he might be able to do here--because obviously letting Bunny bust herself up from the inside was something that he didn't want to happen. After a moment of thinking, he figured that the best logical solution was this: he stepped forward a bit, wrapping his arms around Bunny and giving her a hug.
"Bunny--Bunny, snap out of it," he said to her without moving, making sure that this hug doubled both as a nice hug and as a way to keep her from doing anything rash to herself. "If any of us thought that your planning was bad, we would've told you, alright? We're all to blame, if anyone--but throwing around blame right now won't help things. I know that it's hard to deal with, and...it'll probably be hard to deal with for a long, long time. But worrying over the past won't change the future. We learn from our mistakes, yeah--but we shouldn't let them haunt us. All wounds heal with time--but if you don't give yourself any time to heal, then it won't do anything. You need to take some time and just not think about South America or anything that happened there, alright? Don't think about it at all. Think about other stuff. Like...uh...puppies--puppies are good. Think about those." He seriously began pondering getting a puppy in that moment--having a puppy around probably would do wonders for everyone, what with how cute puppies were...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leith's Theme - N
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:28 am

Isabella Heartnet
Echo

Things in life very rarely go as planned. Sometimes the best we can do is pick up the pieces and just keep moving, even if that seems impossible.
Isabella smirked at Marcus's response. At least if their computer system was hacked, they would have some defense. If their profiles were accessed, that would end very badly. It had become apparent long ago that everyone in the Assassin League had a painful past in one way or another. She unconsciously began rubbing her neck for a  moment. It would be very nice if that possibility could be avoided, for more than one reason.
Isabella raised an eyebrow at Marcus's phrasing. Insurance? Well, that was interesting. She doubted if she asked she'd get much of an answer or at least not a straight one, considering who she was talking to.
I figured as much honestly. The part about not being able to know where they are. I suppose that hold up rather nicely for awhile at least.
Isabella smiled as he answered her second question. That was good to know for later. A new weapon would help occupy her time better than halfheartedly reading.
Good to know, deary. Thank you for that.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:06 pm

NML SSS- Assassin League Sidestory - Page 2 Bunnycasual
Beatrice "Bunny" Mio
Code Name: Crimson Angel of Death
"Now I'm starting to see why this world is so FUCKED UP!"
Bunny's Theme- Make them go away

"H-huh?" Bunny looked up, snapping herself from the images once more She was in a hug from Leith. hugs didn't happen normally, unless it was Marcus being a jackass. She sighed, putting her head on his shoulder, and replying to the hug in kind. "Th-thanks...I...I just...need to think of other things...I need to forget what happened there...maybe then I can actually sleep too. Haven't done much of that since gettin back." she said, and looked at Leith. "So...what are ya gonna do now? Take a break or...something?" she asked. There wasn't much to do besides explore Philly or rest. Without them doing jobs, they couldn't do much. Bunny knew she'd be resting.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:04 pm

Leith Verdier
Eventide
"I'm sure you've heard the saying before...'There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.' Three guesses who that applies to, guys~"

"I don't actually have anything planned, really," Leith shrugged as Bunny pulled away slightly. Honestly, he really didn't have any big plans for the day, other than reading a few books, but those could wait, really. "I'm thinking...I might hang out with you for a while, if that's okay? You seem like you could use some company. Does that sound alright to you?" Leith wasn't very sure how tired Bunny was, but if she was up to it, they could go hang out out in Philly or something along those lines. Right now, it was clear that what she needed was something relaxing to keep her mind off of what had happened in South America.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leith's Theme - N
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:54 am

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

"I would like that...maybe a day out would be...nice..." she said, rubbing her eyes and smiling at Leith when he suggested it. "Though, I think you're doing this to make me feel better. If you have something you wanna do...just say man." she said, and looked up. "I do...need to go to the doctors sometime...maybe I need some sort of medication or something for this. I'm not to big on taken pills though. I hate it."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:29 pm

Leith Verdier
Eventide

"Yeah, I am doing it to make you feel better. Is that a problem?" Leith gave a smile and a shrug as he replied. "I don't really have anything else planned for today, anyway, and everyone else seems kind of busy with Pragel." Leith paused for a moment as he listened to Bunny saying that she probably needed to go to a doctor, his expression becoming somewhat more neutral as he spoke, "I'd say therapist before doctor, if you're getting bad flashbacks. I don't think it's any sort of physical health thing, yeah? Not really a normal doc's expertise. But hey, either way. It'll take a while to make an appointment for anything, so you've still got today free to relax, right?"

Leith's Theme - N
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:46 am

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny was going to protest that yes, in fact, she didn't like that he was doing this to make her feel better. But...that meant he did want her to feel better...and that was nice.
"Maybe...we could invite the others? Give them something to do..." she asked, just a suggestion really. She didn't care if it was just the two of them or the whole group. Either way was fine. "And...a therapist huh? Yeah...I suppose that I should. Would be good for me.." she said in a quiet solum voice.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:54 pm

NML SSS- Assassin League Sidestory - Page 2 SouichirouMikunifull833915_zps4eb00887
Marcus Pragel
Eccentric Hivemind of the "League"
It's all important business, I can't talk about it much, kay darlin? ^3^
Marcus' Theme- Discord

Marcus sighed and sat down. He started to stare into space but then something came into his brain.
"I need to do...something..." he said, and got up. "Uhhh...Isabella, darling, if you could check in with Bun for me, that'd be great. As much as I would LOVE to, I can't. And Victor...I actually have a mission for you..." he started to walk down the hallway. He had things to do.

NML SSS- Assassin League Sidestory - Page 2 Tumblr_mhfwqkw4FL1s3k1dto1_400_zps5ce19c109
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:49 pm

Isabella Heartnet
Echo

Isabella looked over at Marcus with an intrigued smirk, nodding. She'd wondered how Bunny was doing anyway. The red head had noticeably not been herself since they'd come back. Isabella waved goodbye to Marcus and Victor before walking out of the room. It hadn't seemed prudent to bring it up, but it did strike her as odd that despite them supposedly staying under the radar for the moment that Victor was now getting a mission. She could find out more about that later. Isabella was well aware how much one had to pry for information when Marcus wanted something to be kept secret.
Isabella smiled as she found not only Leith but Bunny.
Hello there, Dearys. Is it worth anything at all to ask how you're doing? 

(I don't know why it looks like this. I've tried editing, but the box won't go away. Hopefully this doesn't happen again. )

Last edited by Raven Todd on Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:11 pm

Leith Verdier
Eventide

"The others? Hm..." Leith paused for a moment, thinking and seeming to get a bit distracted. While he'd be fine with Victor coming along--he didn't have much of an issue with the guy--Marcus coming along would be....less than great. Leith appreciated what Marcus had done for him, yes--but the blonde had also seen Marcus' less than gentlemanly demeanor when dealing with women at times. That wasn't what Bunny needed right now. However, the issue of the others maybe coming was solved as Isabella approached. "Therapy can wait--let's just have fun today," he said to Bunny before looking to Isabella and giving her a lazy wave and a smile. "Hey there! I'm just peachy-keen, but Bunny here's in need of some serious R&R! We were gonna go hang out around town, you wanna come?"

Leith's Theme - N
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2