Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NML SSS - Paradise Bay Sidestory

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

NML SSS - Paradise Bay Sidestory Empty NML SSS - Paradise Bay Sidestory

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:43 pm

NML SSS - Paradise Bay Sidestory Paradi10

Shortly after the events of SSS, the remaining members of The Cartel now reside in Paradise Bay under the watch of Ashley Kims. While the Assassin's League was defeated, the betrayal of The Outsiders left The Cartel's super criminals betrayed by their own footmen. In the end, they must now all live their lives in Paradise Bay, living out somewhat peaceful lives, for the time being.

Basically this is just an RP where you can post your SSS Cartel characters, just socializing and having fun. Since a lot of these characters are likely very important for NML's future, this is the place you can develop them in without having to deal with any plot. This is set after SSS, in Paradise Bay.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

NML SSS - Paradise Bay Sidestory Empty Re: NML SSS - Paradise Bay Sidestory

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:55 pm

NML SSS - Paradise Bay Sidestory Poison12

NML SSS - Paradise Bay Sidestory Poison10
Armageddon
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Since arriving at Paradise Bay, Poison had herself locked up in a room in Ashley's Mansion. He had given her this room as a living space for the time being, and she quickly used this space to lock herself up from the rest of the world. Laying in a dark, musty room, laying on the ground in the fetal position, she she bathed in her own lament. She had failed, she had failed everything she sought out to do. She couldn't destroy the Assassin's League, and she still couldn't find her father, she had been betrayed by The Outsiders, by David, by Faust. She was defeated, and no longer had any will to move on, She had waited years for the chance to confront Pyotr. The source of her hatred was still out there, the Assassin's League was still in operation, and her only allies had betrayed her. What now? She thought. She had one chance, and she blew it, everything came crashing down on her.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
"..."
Poison Theme - The Good Left Undone

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:24 pm

NML SSS - Paradise Bay Sidestory Tumblr_m35ylaMB5a1ro2uke_zps8494f406
Luis Rosiano Jefe
Caster
"Eh brutha...there are two tings in the world I love...myself and moneh...so dats how its gonna be kay buddah?"

There was a knock on the door.
"Oi. I git yah dinner linda. Decided to bring it to yah tonight." Luis said from outside the door. He didn't want to just barge in, since it didn't seem like the nice thing to do, so he'd be patient. "Can I come in? Or yah want me to leave it ere for yah amiga?" he asked, and then waited for an answer. He had someone else he needed to see after this, but he still felt like he needed to be curtius.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:43 pm

Armageddon

Poison continued to sob quietly until she suddenly heard Luis' voice from outside the room. Curling up, she then called out "No! Leave!" to the man from inside, she didn't want him coming inside "And I'm not hungry!" Poison hadn't eaten in days, she was starving herself at this point. The girl crawled over to the door and sat against it to keep anyone from opening the door "Why are you still here!? Leave... I can't pay you any more money!"

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:54 pm

Luis Rosiano Jefe
Caster
"Eh brutha...there are two tings in the world I love...myself and moneh...so dats how its gonna be kay buddah?"

"Yah not my imployah anymore. Kims is." he said, putting a little force on the door, and seeing as it didn't budge, yeah, it seemed like she blocked it with something. "Was told to keep an eye out for yah. So, I'm under contract again linda." he said. Though he did have to admit that the cash flow was good before Poison was defeated...but he didn't like the whole, 'trying to kill him' thing. "Come on girly...let me see you eat one bite of this and then yah can throw it against the wall again, eh?" he said, trying to sound sincere.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:17 am

NML SSS - Paradise Bay Sidestory Baraprince8_zps90dc49be

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

just look at me, i`m a living act of holiness
given all the positive virtues that i possess
i`m going to light up the world

______________________________________________________________________________________

"Man, don`t try to even bargain with her. She`ll only respond with tough love-" Came a voice from a nearby corridor of the mansion-- Ashley approached Luis with his hands dug deep into his pockets, and his features set into a frown. Once close enough, he up and slammed a fist against the door-- not breaking it, simply making a loud enough noise to simply startle the greenette inside. "Oi, chica- I ain`t having any hermits in my place, yeah? I can`t stand folks sitting around and wallowing in their self pity-- like hell that`s happening under my roof. So how about let`s open the door before I do it for you?" He barked, putting a little more of his weight on the door to accompany Luis`. In truth, he`d come to really like all the guys he had worked with back in the Cartel-- even if they`d failed at dismantling the Assassin`s League like they had all planned. In the end, he knew he`d made some allies he`d have for life-- even in the case of Poison, whom he`d come to care for more than he`d like to admit. It was still pretty weird having them all in his mansion... he much preferred his apartment on the other side of town-- it was much more simple, less... suit-y. He wasn`t a fan of feeling as rich as he was. But thinking about it, he just hoped it had room for when he moved Barbie in...    

______________________________________________________________________________________

Bloodshot`s Theme - This Fire Burns  
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:33 pm

Armageddon

Poison continued to pout and wallow in her self pity even as Luis kept on speaking "I don't care! Just leave me alone!" she yelled out to him "Money, money, MONEY MONEY MONEY! That's all you people ever care about! Just get out!" she yelled to him, pressing herself against the door to keep it closed. Then she heard Ashley's voice, Poison suddenly frowned, that wasn't good "IT'S A FREE COUNTRY!" she yelled to him rather childishly "SO LET ME DO WHAT I WANT!" she kept herself against the door, pushing against it extra hard now because she knew Ashley was more likely to use force "Don't you have kids to be a creeper to!? LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:12 pm

Luis Rosiano Jefe
Caster
Luis' Theme- Master Marksmen

Yeah, it was true. He kind of was just in this for the money. That being said, he had to get the job done.
"So? Least I care bout something. Now open up so I can shove his food down yah throat. Yah no good dead yah hear?" this wasn't working, obviously. He sighed, putting the food down. "Girly is being difficult tonight...again...try teh winda?" he asked Ashley.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:24 am

NML SSS - Paradise Bay Sidestory Angel6_zps0ce6b9a7

Ángel Cruz
Acero Sangriento
-------------------------------------
"Fuck any of you who don't think I can handle this! You won't even know what hit you--!"

Ángel had been doing his best to make himself at home in Ashley's mansion--but all things considered, he hadn't been able to stop worrying about his family back in Ecuador. He hadn't heard from them since the last time he'd visited them, before he had joined the Cartel--and now, his parents, all of his little brothers and sisters--he didn't even know if they were alive. He wasn't particularly enjoying being alone--so, he was searching through the mansion for people. Eventually, he heard voices--and made his way around the corner, seeing Ashley and Luis calling to Poison through a door. He paused for a moment, then came fully around the corner, walking over to them quietly before speaking.
"She won't come out again...? Can I try...?" He knocked on the door gently, doing his best to get over to it without pushing either of the other two--then called calmly to Poison in an even voice, "You can hear me, right...? Nobody's trying to force you to do anything...if anything, I'm pretty sure that they're worried about you...not eating isn't going to do anything but make you sick..." He wasn't sure if this was going to do anything--but maybe it would help at least a little bit...?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ángel's Theme - Phantom Ensemble
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:29 pm

Armageddon

"OH MY GOD WILL YOU STOP!?" Poison yelled out to Luis "Telling me you're only in this for the money doesn't help! Get the hell out of here! Eat your own cock! Cockbiter!" she yelled to el jefe pressing her back against the door to keep it still. She stayed there, quietly sobbing to herself. When she heard Angel, she frowned "Not you too... get... the fuck... out...!" she cried out, banging the back of her head against the door to hopefully startle them. This, in retrospect, was a VERY bad idea "Ouch ouch ouch..." she whimpered as she felt the back of her head. But then she heard Angel speaking to her more politely than Ashley and Luis, and her eyes widened "..." she stayed silent for a bit before opening the door slightly, peaking out from the crack of it "I'm not hungry..." she spoke stubbornly.

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:03 pm

Luis Rosiano Jefe
Caster

"Come on linda. That wasn't what I meant." his own voice softened. He was being paid by Ash, so he had a job to do. And that job was to make Poison EAT! "Angel is right. We're worried. I mah be getting paid, but I can still worreh bout teh people I'm taking care of right girly? Now come on." he let the foods scent waft into the cracked door. The smell of tender meat and better filled the room, with a hint of grapes from the juice.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:33 am

Ángel Cruz
Acero Sangriento
"Fuck any of you who don't think I can handle this! You won't even know what hit you--!"

Ángel seemed to cringe a bit as he heard Poison hitting her head against the door, followed by the 'ouch's--that couldn't have been good for her head. Still, when she opened the door and peeked out, he did smile gently, looking to Luis as he spoke, then looking at Poison himself again and replying,
"Even if you're not hungry now, would it be alright if we give you the food so you can eat it when you do get hungry? And--that--sounded like it hurt...do you want some ice for your head--?" He was trying to tread carefully, being as unimposing and gentle to her as possible. They had all just been through a lot, and it was clear that Poison wasn't taking it well--as much as he trusted Ashley and Luis after all they'd been through, it was clear that brute force wasn't going to get them anywhere here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:34 pm

Armageddon

Poison frowned to Luis from the crack of the door "I'm... not... hungry..." she muttered to the man "Get that out of my face..." she continued, she was almost about to close the door, until Angel spoke again. She narrowed her eyes on the man, he was reasonable, but Ishbel wasn't being the most reasonable person herself right now. She responded by promptly shutting the door "Go away..." she spoke from inside, rolling away. She left the door unlocked, so technically it was open now. Poison quickly rolled under her bed, peeking out from it to the door.

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:12 am

Luis Rosiano Jefe
Caster

Luis nodded at Angel, and opened the door a bit more, and slid the tray in the room. He closed the door, leaving only a crack in there.
"Alright...why dun I leave then, and you can eat wit Angel, right girly? He be right outside." he said and then shrugged. He figured this would be the best way to get her to eat something. He gave Angel a thumbs up, and then went down the hall, looking for something else to do. He could go make gun shells for his gun, but meh. He deiced to just go for a walk. That sounded fun.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:19 pm

Ángel Cruz
Acero Sangriento

Ángel's eyebrows rose in surprise as he heard Luis' suggestion, giving the man an awkward smile and a thumbs up back, not really sure if Poison actually wanted any company right now. He knew that Luis had slid the plate inside, so there was that...still, from his experience, sometimes when people said they wanted to be alone, they really needed somebody to talk to--or they just wanted to be alone. Poison had been alone for a long time, though...
After a bit of pondering, he went to the side of the door, sitting down there and leaning against the wall.

"I can leave if you want," he called into the room, wanting to alert Poison to the fact that he was indeed still out there, even though the door was only open just barely a crack. "But otherwise I'll be here, if you'd like company--outside the room--and yeah--" He paused for a moment, then, and thought, before glancing at Ashley, then looking back over at the door and speaking again, "I know that sometimes we're not too great at showing it, but we do care about you. Especially now that we're all in the same boat--er--house--but you know what I mean. ...I hope--I mean, either way it's--uh--yeah--" There seemed to be some horrid case of word vomit coming on, so  Ángel just kind of decided to stop talking there and hope for a response.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:07 pm

Armageddon

The first thing Luis would hear in reaction to his words was a big "HIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" as he put the food in her room. She stayed under the bed, glaring to the food at the other edge of the room. She just sort of eyed it for a while, as if it was some sort of dangerous creature, or a lawyer. Then Angel spoke, and the woman arched an eyebrow as she heard him. He was tripping all over his words, as per the usual course. So much so that Poison was rather disarmed by his dorkiness. Poison Let out a sigh and crawled out from under her bed, she stumbled over to the door and opened it, giving Ashley a defensive look "Come inside..." she told him, she would rather than then have Ashley listening in on any conversations. She hissed to Ashley then looked back to Angel "Now." she said assertively.

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:49 pm

Ángel Cruz
Acero Sangriento

As Poison suddenly opened the door up again and told him to come inside, Ángel looked at her in surprise.
"Oh--uh--hold on a second--" he replied quickly before standing up, brushing himself off a bit before sliding in past her through the door. The fact that she was even letting anyone in here was a good sign--it meant that there might be some hope in helping her feel better. Although he did feel a bit bad that Ashley was kind of getting ditched--helping Poison recover was kind of at the top of the itinerary right now. He looked around the room for a moment, despite how dark it was in there due to the fact that the lights weren't on. He couldn't help but wonder whether Poison had even actually been sleeping, or if she'd just been staring at the walls. Sleep would be preferable, honestly...though he did hope that she eventually ate the food that Luis brought.
Ángel shifted himself slightly, standing near the wall and leaning against it somewhat, waiting to see what Poison would do next. It was clear that she probably didn't want anyone hearing this conversation if she was going so far as asking him to come inside, so he was going to wait until she closed the door before he said anything.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:10 am

Armageddon

The first thing Poison did was crawl back under her bed, poking her head out to look at Angel as he entered the room. This is where she would stay, under the bed was her safe spot at the moment. She then just kind of... stared at the guy for a prolonged period of time. She didn't speak, and even if Angel said anything, she would reply... just stare... and stare... and stare. This would continue for a good few minutes before she would finally speak, and rather loudly "WE'RE TALKING ABOUT ASHLEY BEHIND IS BACK! HE'S A GAY FAGGOT!" before resuming the act of staring at Angel. There was still no clear sign why Poison wanted this guy in her room.

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:22 am

Ángel Cruz
Acero Sangriento

The longer that Ángel stood in there just with him and Poison staring at each other, the more he realized that he really needed to figure out a topic of conversation here if he wasn't going to be making things totally awkward. He was in the middle of trying to come up with one when suddenly he heard Poison's shout, which startled him somewhat, making him jump a little bit. He glanced over towards the door, then looked back at Poison, pausing for a moment before finally speaking,
"It...must be pretty rough. For you more than any of us, but...I know that constantly having people checking on you has got to be a little bit stifling. So...sorry for being all up in your space half the time. I think that after what happened, we're all just...trying to make sure that we all get by." He fell quiet again for a moment, unable to help but think about his family. They were still back in South America...he had no idea if they were even okay, at this point...After a moment, he quickly looked back at Poison and spoke again, "I'm just trying to make sure that everybody knows that this wasn't really...anybody's fault. There wasn't really much we could do, you know...? And I know that things seem pretty horrible right now--I mean, things are kinda horrible--but they can get better, yeah...? I don't see why we can't make a comeback or anything..." He wasn't really sure if this was helping or not--in fact, he wasn't actually sure if this was a good choice of topic. He really didn't want to get kicked out after having been let in...this was the closest amount of contact they'd had with Poison in a long while. It would just be back to square one if he was kicked out of the room--although if she asked him to leave, he would.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:24 am

Armageddon

After hearing what Angel said, Poison slowly crawled out from out of the bed. She let out a "Mrm..." as she hugged her knees to her chest and continued to stare at him. She took a few moments to try and get comfortable before saying anything "I... don't care about making a comeback... or anything like that. I don't want to be a criminal... you don't understand... I... just wanted to find my father, end the Assassins League. I wanted to get revenge on those who wronged me... I may never have a chance to find my father again..." Poison broke eye contact and looked down to her knees "It's the only reason I've kept myself alive all these years... without it... I don't have a reason to go on anymore..." she whimpered, closing her eyes and breathing deeply.

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:56 am

Ángel Cruz
Acero Sangriento

"Your father...I see..." Ángel spoke quietly, seeming to think for a moment before speaking again. "You must not've seen him in a long time...these are tough times for families, I guess...I'm not even sure if my family's alive right now--they're still in South America..." He paused again--his brow furrowing as a troubled look came across his face. "...You don't deserve this. People thinking that you're some kind of monster...it's not right." He looked away for a moment, then back to Poison, doing what he could to look her straight in the eye. "You didn't want to be this way--! You're--you're only human...just like the rest of everyone else, and yet--stuff like this happens..." He sighed, unable to think of what to say for a moment--until an idea suddenly sprang to him, immediately popping out of his mouth: "Well, if we do ever get another chance to find your father, count me in to help out. 'Cause if you ask me, more than anything--family is important. So...we'll find your father someday. That's a promise, alright?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:26 am

Armageddon

Poison began to open her eyes when Angel spoke back to her, he seemed to get the wrong idea about what she was trying to say, though she appreciated his words nonetheless. Once he was done, and offered to be with her when she found her father, she let out a sigh before her expression turned to one of a glare "You're wrong. I am a monster. I haven't considered myself a human in a long time... I want to find my father... because I want to kill him..." she explained to Angel in a low, almost menacing voice. Her eyes seemed to glow red as she looked him in the eyes "He sold me to the cartels... you know...? I was their fuckdoll for years... do you know how it feels... at six years old...? To be abused like that? I was forced to kill other children for the amusement of others too... they taught me how to kill... I killed and killed for their amusement. I never lost either, I was better than everybody else. Yeah! I killed and killed and killed and killed... I-! I-! I...-!" Poison suddenly shoved her face into her knees and began to sob to herself quietly "Get out..." she whimpered, not wanting Angel to see her like this.

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:11 am

Ángel Cruz
Acero Sangriento

Ángel could tell that something was wrong the moment that Poison began speaking again. And as she continued, his expression slowly faltered, his eyes widening. All of that--he hadn't known about any of that. He hadn't had any inkling of any of this. And yet...he had presumed he could help her...?
"Dios mio..." he murmured quietly as Poison began to sob, slowly standing up from where he was seated. He wasn't sure what to do--she had asked him to get out--but this was the first that any of them had seen of Poison in weeks. If he left now--there was no telling where her mental state might go. He couldn't just leave her like this... "I...I had no idea..." he spoke after a moment, his voice still relatively quiet. He paused for a moment, remaining standing and not moving closer to her, knowing that she probably needed her space right now. He shoved his hands into his pockets and looked at the floor. Unable to find any answers there, he tentatively looked up again and spoke, "The world is...it can really be a terrible, terrible place. So many of the people that I've met...you've all had it so hard...but...I don't think you're inhuman, you know. I...really don't think that. Just--Just the fact that you can still feel, and cry...that's pretty telling. So long as you're living, breathing, feeling...you're still human. You don't have to cast yourself as that monster that people have forced you to be...and--well, either way, I'll always think you're human, if that helps at all." After a moment, he came forward a few tentative steps, squatting down on the floor about arm's length away from her. "I can't....say that I know how you feel, or that I can even imagine what you went through...but--I can at least try to make you feel better. That's...all I can really do. So..." He pulled a slightly battered white handkerchief from his pocket, holding it out to her as he continued to speak, "My little sister gave this to me, but--you need it now way more than I do. I'll...I'll leave, if you want. But, either way...use this. Just know that the past is in the past...alright? And--And I swear, I will never let anything like that happen to you again. Neither will Ashley, or Luis--we're all here for you, okay? Just...remember that. You're not alone--and you're not a monster, either." He really did hope that he was getting through to her--no matter how good he thought he was with people, he knew that each person was different--so he wasn't necessarily going to manage to make her feel better. However...he really hoped that he could help. Even if only a little bit--seeing Poison like this was extremely difficult and trying on his own emotions.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:44 am

NML SSS - Paradise Bay Sidestory Young_10

Armageddon

Poison kept herself rolled up in a ball as Angel talked, she figured if she just ignored him he'd go away and leave her be. Instead her kept talking, which seemed to cause the girl to shudder and quake more than anything. It wasn't until Angel held out his sister's handkerchief to her that she stopped and brought her head out from her knees. She stared at the handkerchief before looking up to Angel. Her face flushed red "I... I can't accept that..." Poison spoke in a soft whimper "I can tell your family means a lot to you... you need to keep that..." she spoke, her voice growing calmer by the moment. She stared at Angel for a moment blushing, making eye contact with him then breaking eye contact. Her eyes began to turn normal again. She shook her head as she spoke nervously "I-I'm not worth it! I can tell it means a lot to you..." she whimpered to him. But suddenly, her eyes turned red again. Her once nervous voice turned entirely dark and emotionless mutter. And her expression was entirely devoid of feeling. It was very unnerving, one moment she was having an attack, but the next moment it was clear she had already calmed down. It's like she took all her emotions and trapped them inside herself. "Sorry." she spoke in a blunt tone, standing back up "But you can't save me. I'm already too far gone..." she spoke in a dark tone, her eyes still red.  

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:40 pm

Ángel Cruz
Acero Sangriento

Ángel listened and watched as Poison's voice began to become more calm, which seemed to be a good thing--but her sudden change in demeanor definitely caught him off-guard. He stood up as well, giving Poison a troubled look before folding the handkerchief back up and putting it back into his pocket. Once she was done speaking, he managed a slightly rueful smile, replying,
"Doesn't mean I can't try...people back home did always call me hard-headed..." He paused for a moment, his smile dropping down into more of a concerned expression as he looked into Poison's seemingly emotionless face, and spoke again, his voice even, "I'm not giving up on you. Remember that, okay?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next