Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South America//Cartel Mansion

+2
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

South America//Cartel Mansion - Page 2 Empty Re: South America//Cartel Mansion

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:59 pm

South America//Cartel Mansion - Page 2 Baraprince8_zps90dc49be

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

just look at me, i`m a living act of holiness
given all the positive virtues that i possess
i`m going to light up the world

______________________________________________________________________________________

Ashley sort of just watched Poison wrestle the eight ball- he wasn`t sure whether to feel sympathetic or amused. The Inquisitor was obviously messing with her-- but he did it in such a funny way-- he brought up a gloved hand to cover his mouth, hiding a cracking grin.
He managed to straighten out before Poison asked him to beat him up- a statement which was met with a near shake of the head, and a stern and serious-- "No."
But then came the screeching about him... doing the thing--? He raised an eyebrow at that, giving Poison a rather unimpressed look, his eyes holding the actual slightest smidgen of concern in them-- concern that was quickly replaced with disappointment when jazz happened. Just a bit unnerved by that, Ashley turned in his seat some- finally managing to get a good look at the fact that said jazz band had been adorning pig masks. It was hard enough to pass these guys in the mansion-- why this--
"Dios mío- no, no--! I take back the thing!" He lurched up onto his feet, proceeding to sort of-- shoos away the jazz band-- maybe they worked the same way as pigeons-- "None of this, no-- out--!" Without checking to see if they had actually left or not, he turned back to Poison, having to raise the volume of his voice so he`d be audible over the jazz-- "And you--! Off the table! People don`t go on tables!"  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Bloodshot`s Theme - This Fire Burns  
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:41 pm

South America//Cartel Mansion - Page 2 Poison11

South America//Cartel Mansion - Page 2 Poison10
Armageddon
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Poison quickly took a turn to the disappointed when Ashley didn't react well to her antics "Huh-?" she looked to Ashley with a frown when she got the band to leave, yelled, then told her to get off the table "Oh... okay..." she muttered, head head hung low. She then rolled off the table, hitting her face as she did so "Guys-" she said, suddenly standing back up as she looked to Angel and Luis "Could you two give me some time...? I- I need to be a lone for a moment-" she whimpered to them, before running out of the room in complete silence. Utterly heart broken and disappointed in herself, she ran into the dungeon. There was only one way she knew how to deal with is. Poison approached Rose's cell, a maniacal grin on her face "Thhhheeeeerrreeee's my little piggy~" she chirped, looking down on the assassin "So~ How do you like YOUR outfit on me~? I mean- it doesn't fit very well- but I still think it looks nice~" she spoke to Rose, before pulling out a knife and slowly approaching the assassin, opening the door then closing it back again, a pig-masked guard locking it "So- I'm not feeling too well right now- so I'm going to take out ALL my angst on you, okay~? OKAY~!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________
"..."
Poison Theme - The Good Left Undone

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:06 pm

South America//Cartel Mansion - Page 2 339717_zps22babcb2
Sister Rosilna Aethor
Codename: The Sister of Truth
"You know, people always take nuns for granted. Time to prove them wrong!"
Rose's Theme- Misfortune

Rose saw Poison come in and covered herself up.
"Uh...hi. Can I have my clothes back...I'm a little cold..." she said, and took a few steps back. "I don't think that's a good idea. Violence always leads to more...you know, aggression. Maybe we can think of a different way to releasing that angst? We could talk about it? Maybe...you know...do other things?" she shrugged and moved back. "It would be nice right? Talking! Oh! Maybe we could pray! Dear God...we thank you for this day..."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:04 pm

Armageddon

Poison began to get closer and closer as Rose begged her "Oh how I love it when you squirm! Yahahahaha~!" Poison darted towards Rose and grabbed her, pulling her chin up and placing her knife towards her throat "No no no NO NO NO- I like this much better~ You know- I've been told that I don't deal with my feeling correctly- apparently its unhealthy to torture people when you feel sad- SO I KILLED THAT GUY HOW DARE HE!? UGH!" Poison eventually moved the knife down to her chest, gently cutting her skin as gently as she could "I'm thinking I'm just gonna have you slowly bleed though~" she whispered, kissing Rose on the cheek "Don't worry though- I intend to keep you here for a loooooong time, why would I ever get rid of my new friend!? No... I'm going to keep you here forever and ever and ever and ever! Yahahahaah~!"

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:42 pm

Sister Rosilna Aethor
Rose's Theme- Misfortune

Rose grunted a bit as the knife touched her. She was scared, and choking and turned on again.
"Yeah, how dare he." she said. "You know you have a very commanding personality, and it's intoxcicating?" she said, blushing. "I mean seriously...I wanna kiss you...can I kiss you?" she asked. She was serious. "In fact, let's do it. I don't care. I'm already naked, so we should!" once agian, totally serious.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:28 am

Armageddon

Poison's grin grew when she heard Rose choke for a moment, she continued to cut into Rose's skin, her eyes dilating as she began to stare at her. And then she talked, Poison didn't seem to care for the talking part "..." she glared to Rose, an expression of complete disdain on her face "Sssssssh- no- nope- no talking-" she told Rose, caressing her face before quickly slapping her "I SAID NOT TALKING- Oh wait you didn't say anything yet- sorry-" she pulled her knife away from Rose's flesh before licking the blood off her blade, then kissing Rose softly with her bloody lips "You can get a kiss- but I'm saving myself for Bunny~ Sorry to disappoint~" Poison slowly moved her knife to Rose's guts, considering whether or not she should open up her stomach and bath in her intestines or some shit like that, but then the thought just occurred "So, do you think the League will save you, or have they already lost hope and left you as my prisoner~? I wonderrrrr~?

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:42 am

Sister Rosilna Aethor
Rose's Theme- Misfortune

Rose grunted and screamed as Poison's knife was inside her now, and not in the good way, in the painful way. She panted, and felt Poison's kiss, kissing back and tasting the blood.
"Bun's straight as an arrow hun...Sorry." she said. "Believe me...ah...I tried...f-flirting with her in training...wasn't having it." she said, grunting. "But...I know her...she'll come...she's loyal..." she said. "But...she won't come if I'm considered dead...so...I'm a valuable bartering tool right right? Ye." she said, still not too keen on the whole 'knife in the chest' thing.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:14 am

Armageddon

The Screams of Rose were what really excited Poison, she thoroughly enjoyed hearing the pains and shrieks of her victims. She was enjoying this, she hugged Rose, pressing her against her body "Hmmm..." a conniving grin on her face, she began to think of various ways she could torture this girl. But then she said that Bunny was straight, and Poison took offense to that "SHUTUP-!" Poison immediately slashed at Rose's face, cutting at her cheek "If she doesn't accept me then I'll MAKE HER ACCEPT MY LOVE! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" she screamed, standing up and stomping on Rose repeatedly "I'm not going to kill you... but I'm going to break you... I'm REALLY going to enjoy this..." she muttered, looking down on Rose with a dark glare "Because if Bunny doesn't get here soon, you're going to go through a WORLD of pain~" Poison chirped as she licked her knife clean of Rose's blood.

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:35 am

Sister Rosilna Aethor
Rose's Theme- Misfortune

Rose grunted and held the chest wound.
"Y-you know Poison...we can pray to have God help Bunny by a lesbian! God works miracles!" she suggested, though being broken wasn't exactly her idea of a fun time. Nor was pain. "It's gonna be okay Poison. We can get through this." she smiled, trying to remain calm through all this.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:10 am

Armageddon

Poison rose an eyebrow in response to Rose's words "God...?" she was silent for about a minute, she just gave the nun an odd look, as if she had grown two heads or something. Then she stomped on Rose, repeatedly "GOD!? GOD!? YAHAHAHAH! NO! THERE IS NO GOD! IF THERE WAS ONE I WOULDN'T BE WHERE I AM TODAY! MAN LADY YOU MUST BE STUPID AAAAAND DELUSIONAL!" she then threw a full kick towards her face, before tackling her to the ground and retraining her against the floor "I'm going to prove to you that there is no god... I'm going to break you... when Bunny gets here you'll just be a shell of a human being, but hey- you're my hostage, so I'll keep you alive, no worries~" Poison then brandished her knife, pointing it towards Rose's face "Now...w hat would you rather lose... a finger or an ear...~?"

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:34 am

Sister Rosilna Aethor
Rose's Theme- Misfortune

"Are those my...only two options?" she asked, grunting a little. "I'd rather lose my virginity. It's been there WAY too long, and you're way too hot...s-so..." she blushed. "You know...there are better ways to torture me without...ya know...killing my body? I saw this one show where they ripped out a girls fingernails! She had to do it too...that would suck major ass!" she said.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:34 am

South America//Cartel Mansion - Page 2 Angel7_zps0bafc586

Ángel Cruz
Acero Sangriento
-------------------------------------
"Fuck any of you who don't think I can handle this! You won't even know what hit you--!"

So then Ashley chased the pig-people jazz band out of the room and Poison also left--which left Ángel there with the two other guys. He glanced at each of them, really unsure of what to say. What would a hardened killer say in this situation--how did hardened killers keep themselves from getting awkward this was really awkward--
Either way, he stood up from Poison's chair, crossing his arms over his chest and frowning.

"So..." He wasn't really sure how he was going to follow that up. At all. But, now he'd probably grabbed their attention--think of something, think of something-- "...Do either of you know what's up with all the pigs--?" Nailed it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ángel's Theme - Phantom Ensemble
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:16 am

South America//Cartel Mansion - Page 2 Tumblr_m6gr6m75451ra4m69o1_500_zps0ee017a7
Luis Rosiano Jefe
Caster
"Eh brutha...there are two tings in the world I love...myself and moneh...so dats how its gonna be kay buddah?"

"Dun know buddah." he said, twisting his gun around his finger. "Honestly, I'll go along wit it, it's assuming yeah?" he smiled. "And yah keep shaking. You not used to dis or somethin?" he asked. He was willing to help out. He wasn't that stingy.

South America//Cartel Mansion - Page 2 YoungBunny2_zpsa3f9e150
Beatrice "Bunny" Mio
Code Name: Crimson Angel of Death
"Now I'm starting to see why this world is so FUCKED UP!"
Bunny's Theme- I'm Only Human

"Alright...you got everything right?"
Bunny and the others were a good several hundred yards away. She had explained the plan again. While she was in there, Leith would get Rose out of there as inconspicuously as he could. Then, Isabella and Meno would set traps and help get Bunny out of there. Simple. "We only get one chance...we can't waste it."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:22 pm

South America//Cartel Mansion - Page 2 Leith8_zps281946f4

Leith Verdier
Eventide
"I'm sure you've heard the saying before...'There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.' Three guesses who that applies to, guys~"

"I'm good to go," Leith nodded as he replied to Bunny. He had heard more on the plan, and felt pretty confident that they could get through it at this point. As long as they all worked properly in tandem, it would go well--that's what he told himself. They would get Rose, then get back to base. "Ready to start when you all are." He looked off and away towards the mansion. They were far away from it, but he could just barely see it through the trees. He wasn't sure how well Poison's people were equipped...or what would be waiting for them in there. Plan or not, he realized then, a good bit of luck was going to be needed for this operation, too...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leith's Theme - N
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:04 am

South America//Cartel Mansion - Page 2 Scooter_zpsa65aadad
Scooter
Jigme 'Dharma, Co-Writer of Fate

Scooter wandered obliviously through the building hearing Poison yelling about God or something... He was still experiencing jet-lag from the flight over from Oxford he was very bleary even though he had just slept for 22 hours, he hadn't even had damn time to braid his hair today... W'at Keind of 'ell eys beying raised in 'ere?... that's when he noticed Poison then looked down at his watch to identify one of his new bosses... he approached her and bowed... to her showing her as much reverence as possible... Good mornying Chief... Forgive my lateness, I still expereyince sickness from my travels... He saluted her in a very awkward manner trying to conform to western styles of respect, while failing pretty harshly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

South America//Cartel Mansion - Page 2 Miles
Meno No Name
The Half Soul

____________________I smell dark things coming on the horizon____________________

Meno hid in a nearby tree with the other assassins holding his sites on different men patrolling the grounds of the Cartel's Base... He began counting the guards as well as looked for a gap in patrols that may give them an easy way in... He wanted to shoot some of these bastards already but waited for Bunny's call before shooting at anything.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:07 am

South America//Cartel Mansion - Page 2 5092-1686300519
Isabella Heartnet
Echo

Isabella nodded, winking at Bunny.
Got it, Deary.
She surveyed the area. They'd found a spot with enough cover where those in the mansion likely wouldn't be able to notice they were there. More information about Poisons forces would have been nice, but they'd worked on less before and come out on top. Here would hopefully go similarly. Either way Isabella was flexible. If things became too serious, she would focus on evacuating the injured rather than continue to fight on. She was still a medic after all.
She looked around at the others after a moment, a smirk playing on her lips despite the serious look in her eyes. She thought she may have spotted an entrance. Maneuvering through the guards was going to be the easy part of this mission. She could tell that already.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:33 pm

South America//Cartel Mansion - Page 2 YoungBunny2_zpsa3f9e150
Beatrice "Bunny" Mio
Code Name: Crimson Angel of Death
"Now I'm starting to see why this world is so FUCKED UP!"
Bunny's Theme- I'm Only Human

"Right, let's get this operation under way..." she gave her team a thumbs up, and walked into the open. The guards pointed there guns at her, but she held up her hands. "I'm an honored guest, wiseguy. Here to see Capo. Name's Mio. Let me ring the doorbell." she said, waltzing up and doing just as she said, rang the doorbell.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:04 am

South America//Cartel Mansion - Page 2 Leith8_zps281946f4

Leith Verdier
Eventide
"I'm sure you've heard the saying before...'There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.' Three guesses who that applies to, guys~"

"Alright--show time," Leith murmured as he separated from the other assassins, moving silently through the trees and keeping his distance from the mansion, but keeping it in sight. He continued around the mansion, stopping where he could see the entrance, along with the wooden door that led down to the cellar from the outside, and lay in waith, staying hidden within the foliage of the forest surrounding the mansion. He would wait for a little bit once Bunny was let in, then it would be time to sneak in himself and grab Rose...

Leith's Theme - N
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:05 pm

Isabella Heartnet
Echo

Isabella nodded with a smirk, keeping her voice low as Bunny initiated the plan.
Let the games begin.
She moved a bit closer to the house, watching her teammates for a moment, quietly plotting out where  she and meno could lay traps outside the mansion, on the very likely reality  they would be pursued. She looked back at Meno, pointing out the areas she'd identified, still listening to what was going on. For some reason, she felt this style of fighting suited Meno very much. Thus far, he was still a very interesting person to her. Though the league was known for attracting rather interesting personalities.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:36 pm

South America//Cartel Mansion - Page 2 Baraprince8_zps90dc49be

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

just look at me, i`m a living act of holiness
given all the positive virtues that i possess
i`m going to light up the world

Ashley blinked, his eyebrows flying up as Poison seemed to get legitimately upset about his response... he would have apologized off of pure guilt as the younger girl teared up- but, at the same time... it kind of felt so misplaced to apologize--
So, instead- he stood by awkwardly, kinda staring as she up and left. He felt even more awkward as it occurred to him that he was now in a room alone with two strangers... which, while they both seemed pretty okay-- he wasn`t too keen on. His hands clasped together, his thumbs sort of twiddling as he worked on a good excuse for why he could bolt-- when Angel suddenly spoke, robbing his attention. "...I`m kinda guessing it`s supposed to be a demeaning thing..." He murmured, glancing behind him for whatever reason-- "Girl`s got some real weird kinks, I guess-"  

Bloodshot`s Theme - This Fire Burns  
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:09 am

South America//Cartel Mansion - Page 2 Miles
Meno No Name
The Half Soul

____________________I smell dark things coming on the horizon____________________

Meno hopped up on the branch he was on the second Bunny said go, he immediately took position in the trees next to some patrolling men then planted several small but very powerful explosive mines that were made to look like rocks and sticks on the paths between the guard patrols that went around the Cartel's base... He used his keener than normal senses to ensure he wasn't spotted and mostly stayed in the trees... Surely the Cartel guards would assume the mines were just debris that was kicked around by one of their comrades.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:32 am

Isabella Heartnet
Echo

Isabella smiled as Meno went in to action, using his distraction to begin moving. It seemed she had been right. This was decidedly Menos style of fighting. It was actually kind of fun to watch, but she had to do her part as well. She moved to the other side of the base. When she had analyzed the guards on this end of the base, she began quietly setting up fireworks where they would be difficult to see, for now waiting for the right moment to set them off. With the amount she'd set and how loud she knew these bloody things could be, Isabella figured they'd be loud enough to catch someones attention.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2