Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South America//Cartel Mansion

+2
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

South America//Cartel Mansion Empty South America//Cartel Mansion

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:34 am

The base of Operations for the newly minted Cartel, an organization with enough influence and power to rule all of South America. However, as time has past, and super criminals have grown to more prominence, so has their role in the criminal underworld. the Cartel was once a more typical organization of its kind, but following Poison's takeover, its become even more ruthless, aggressive, and downright bizarre. The entire mansion is in a state of disrepair, its halls are littered with screams, and all of the cartel footmen are wearing strange pig masks. The mansion now resembles an asylum in which the lunatics have gone free rather than a true home of a criminal empire.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

South America//Cartel Mansion Empty Re: South America//Cartel Mansion

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:46 am

South America//Cartel Mansion Poison11

South America//Cartel Mansion Poison10
Armageddon
___________________________________________________________________________________________

After locking up Rose in the Cartel's Dungeon, Poison was walking through the halls of her newly-gained mansion. She WANTED to stay and play with her new friend, get all the information she could ever want out of her. BUT, apparently David told her that the Super Criminals she ordered were finally here. This was good, Poison knew she couldn't wage war on the Assassin's League alone. She needed to fight fire with fire. Colorful killers against colorful killers, just like in the comics! So Poison just settled for taking Rose's clothing, wearing them as she traveled through the halls of the manor. Also, they didn't seem to be fitting her well... Poison hadn't realized how tiny the girl was. With a few pig-masked men behind her, Poison walked into the mansion's meeting room. This is where the Cartel would hold their meetings. And this was where she ordered her footmen to direct her super criminals once they arrived. Sitting down at a circular table at the center of the room, Poison simply waited for her guests.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
"..."
Poison Theme - The Good Left Undone

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:24 am

South America//Cartel Mansion Angel7_zps0bafc586

Ángel Cruz
Acero Sangriento
-------------------------------------
"Fuck any of you who don't think I can handle this! You won't even know what hit you--!"

So, the journey through the mansion had certainly been an interesting one. Apparently either the leader here was very fond of pigs, or maybe this was just the nest of a secret race of pig people. Ángel was really hoping that it was the prior that was true. A secret race of pig people hadn't been in the meager job description he'd gotten. Either way, the maybe-pig-people directed him in the direction he was supposed to be going, and holding his pipe over his shoulder, Ángel made his way through the building, letting off quite the imposing air about him--or at least he hoped so. First impressions were important. Especially when you were joining a new criminal organization--although that was kind of different than just meeting normal people, of course. This strain of thought led to his mind wandering a bit as he made his way through the mansion--and he almost got lost, but managed to ask some of the maybe-pig-people the proper direction again, and finally came to the door that would lead into the room where he'd been told he'd be meeting his employer and comrades. He stood before the door for a moment, taking in a deep breath and straightening out his jacket a bit--before opening the door and stepping inside, doing his best to look as imposing as possible--and yet there was only one person in there. A nun, upon closer inspection--wait why was she dressed like that--that was a nun right--did nuns dress like that these days--was everything he knew about nuns wrong--either way, he couldn't help his eyes widening and his face flushing a bit when he saw Poison's attire--however, he quickly worked at regaining his composure--which was difficult because there was nobody else in here to take her attention off him. Wonderful.
He cleared his throat, rubbing his face with a hand as if that would help to take some of the color from his cheeks, then stepped forward, opening his mouth to say something--well--criminal...y...but due to the previous shock he'd taken just from seeing how Poison looked, he just couldn't think of anything, and ended up standing there for a moment before finally speaking,

"...P-Present and--accounted for...yeah..." He frowned, looking away with a bit of an awkward grunt. This wasn't going so well. "The pigs showed me the way in..." Yeah wow this was--wow--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ángel's Theme - Phantom Ensemble
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:51 am

Armageddon

Poison pulled out one of her knives as she waited for the arrival of her new play things. She stared at the butterfly knife, slinging it around her fingers for a bit. This continued until Angel walked into the room introducing himself. Poison immediately threw her knife into a wall right next to him, it seemed to narrowly miss his face. Poison immediately stood up, grinning to Angel as she approached him "Well well well... I've been waiting! You know... I don't like waiting..." she stood right in front of him, looking right into his eyes with a grin on her face. The woman licked her lips, gazing into Angel's eyes further as she took a few steps to get closer "And so rude too... you didn't even say your name to your boss...~" she suddenly grabbed him and brought him close, pulling a knife and holding it to his face "So... why don't you walked outside this room... close the door... then restart your introduction... understood piggy...~?" she then let him go, giving him a little push "Oh... and do it wrong and I cut your dick off~" she then smiled to him, letting out a cheerful giggle.

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:09 am

South America//Cartel Mansion 339717_zps22babcb2
Sister Rosilna Aethor
Codename: The Sister of Truth
"You know, people always take nuns for granted. Time to prove them wrong!"
Rose's Theme- Misfortune

Rose curled up in her cell. There was no real reason to try and shout for help, or anything like that. Her weapons were taken, wire and guns, and the pain from her wounds was getting to her. She was pretty sure one of them was gonna get infected, this wasn't exactly the cleanest place in the world. She let out a sigh, and decided to try and pray in silence.
"God...hi...it's me...Rose...so...I'm sorry for not praying for a long time, and I'm really sorry for missing the sabboth last week, but...I'm kind of in a bind and I need you to...protect me...I know it's asking for a lot...but...I really need your help...thanks...I'm pray more often, I promise. Amen." she smiled, feeling a little better now that God was gonna protect her. That's how praying worked right?

South America//Cartel Mansion Tumblr_m6gr6m75451ra4m69o1_500_zps0ee017a7
Luis Rosiano Jefe
Caster
"Eh brutha...there are two tings in the world I love...myself and moneh...so dats how its gonna be kay buddah?"

Luis walked in, passing some dude on the way in.
"Uh, I guess this is dah right place yah?" he looked at Poison. "You dah boss? Bet you don't sound like a man enn hees 60s. Eh." he waved. "Name's Luis Rosiano Jefe. I'm one of your, what did he call it, supah criminals, yah. Ya dah Capo then?" he asked, not really sure this was what he had in mind for a boss. Meh, it was nice, considering he had been out in the wilds for a good while.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:11 am

Ángel Cruz
Acero Sangriento
"Fuck any of you who don't think I can handle this! You won't even know what hit you--!"

As the knife embedded itself into the wall right near his head, Ángel's eyebrow ever so slowly rose up in reaction. People tossing knives near your head was never a good sign. One of his previous employers had done that once--but the guy had had a heart attack before he'd been able to do anything else, so that hadn't done much--however, obviously, this scantily-clad nun woman wasn't about to have a heart attack, since she was actually approaching him now. Still, as she spoke to him, he kept eye contact with her, not wanting to seem any weaker than he already probably had with his meager introduction. Also he kind of just wanted to keep his eyes on her face instead of her body--because that would just get him flustered again. Damn nuns these days and their skimpy attire. Either way, she then mentioned that she was the boss--so this was Poison--? He was a bit surprised by the roughness with which she grabbed him--and the being held at knifepoint was not a good sign on the first day of a job. Never a good sign. And--oh. She was apparently going to cut off his dick if he messed up--he needed his dick. That was a very important body part. Couldn't go losing that.
"R-Right...hang on..." he stepped back out the door, shutting it quietly before standing outside and thinking on an entrance. This had to be good--he couldn't afford to lose his dick--that would suck--a lot--also how would he ever explain to his family how he lost his dick--that would be--okay no he couldn't lOSE IT HE HAD TO DO THIS RIGHT GHGHGH--
After a moment, he stepped back into the room, a look of determination cemented on his face as he spoke,
"Acero Sangriento, ready for action! The name's Angelo--! And I've got--uh...a bone--to pick--with the Assassin's League--and now I'm here...and yeah." Wow that had started out so nice too wHERE DID HE GO WRONG,,,
Except now there was another guy in there too--and he didn't even know that Poison was okay with cutting dicks off wow poor guy--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:44 am

Armageddon

Poison looked at Angel with a kind smile, giggling as he walked right out to reintroduce himself. Once Angel had done it, albeit still not as perfect as Poison would have wanted it, but she settled. In complete contrast from her initial reaction, Poison jumped on Angelo, hugging him "OH! You have a bone too!? GREAT! I accept you already Senior Angelo~!" she spoke hugging him tightly, before suddenly using him as a spring, jumping off him to Luis. Yet another one, and he did the introduction thing right! Poison listened to him, her tongue slipping out as Luis asked her if she was the capo. Poison couldn't help but feel flustered as he brought that up "Ooooh~ Yes~! I have proof! Just the thought of it makes me so- OH~! Teeheheheheheee~!" Poison walked over to the other side of the room, tearing off a painting revealing a safe behind it. Poison opened it up, picking up a bag then opening it in front of Angel and Luis. Inside was none other than El Capo's severed and rotting head "Here's my proof~! The head of the OLD Capo~ You know what they saaaaaay~ Out with the old, in with the new~! And let's be honest... what would you two handsome men prefer...~? Old and rotten in my hands or moi~?" she said posing with the head, winking to the two.

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:06 am

Luis Rosiano Jefe
Caster
"Eh brutha...there are two tings in the world I love...myself and moneh...so dats how its gonna be kay buddah?"

Luis put his hands on his hips as Poison did a thing. And then suddenly Capo's head. Hi Capo's head. He didn't really flinch as she did that, he'd seen a lot worse.
"Ah...yah...that's the guy I thought I'd be dealins with yah." he said, "So...yah killed dah guy then, ya get balls, I tellin yah that girly." he said. "Kay guess I be preferring the one who can be payin me once dah jobs oveh. Yah win girly." he said, still not really caring about Capo's head.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:23 pm

Ángel Cruz
Acero Sangriento

Ángel had been a bit worried about his introduction--but, judging by Poison's reaction, she was happy with it. And the hug was a surprise, too--maybe he was actually going to be alright...! While curious what Poison meant when she said that she had proof that she had taken down the Capo, he wasn't really sure if he wanted to see the proof...and yet there it was, suddenly. A decapitated, decomposing head. Ángel felt his body stiffen a bit in surprise, doing his best not to have a visible reaction to this disgusting sight. He had seen dead people before, sure...but never decomposing ones. He had no idea why she would even keep that thing...and when she asked which they preferred, Ángel replied with,
"I'm pretty sure that I'd rather have you, rather than a rotting head, señorita..."
He paused for a moment, glancing at Luis and frowning--he already didn't like this guy's attitude. Sure, Ángel knew that his own main objective in this was getting money--but at least that was for his family. From what he could tell so far, this other guy was just greedy...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:37 pm

Armageddon

Poison couldn't help but widen her grin in response to Angel and Luis' positive reactions "Good~ Because if you have a problem with me as the boss then you can join the old fart as a fellow disembodied head! I should really start growing my collection!" she looked to the rotting head in her possession, smiling to it "Oh but I'd feel so guilty cheating on you my cute rotting head~" she then began to move the Capo's mouth around like a puppet, then started to speak in a twisted parody of his own voice "Oh I would not mind that at all chica, because I am very dumb and gay and very stupid!" Poison then let out a squeal before hugging the head "Oh you're so understanding~!" she hugged it against her chest, snuggling it. She began to pace around the room, staring at the head "Oh but now I feel so guilty! How about I make it up with a kiss~? Alright~?" Poison then began to kiss the rotting, dismembered, shriveled head quite passionately on the lips, letting out moan and giggle alike. After about a minute of making out with a corpse Poison looked back to Luis and Angel, remembering that they exist "Oh... you guys are still here... WHOOPS~!" Poison tossed the head aside carelessly, the thing rolled on the floor for a while before staying in a corner. Poison began to smile awkwardly to the two "That was a wee bit embarrassing~ Ohhhhhh well!" she then pulled out yet another knife from her sleeve "Both of you. Sit down." Poison looked to a few of the pig-masked cartel members that stayed in the room, she shot a threatening glare towards them "All the little piggies get out before the big bad snake eats them all." said piggies then got out as quickly as they could, tripping over each other in the process. Poison then walked right back over to her chair, sitting down and crossing her fingers together "Now my little piggies, why don't we get down to business~? I'd like to discuss my goals, payment, and housing arrangements~"

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:57 pm

Luis Rosiano Jefe
Caster

Luis was now a liiiiiittle creeped out. He gave Ángel a wary glance as Poison was making out with Capo's head. When he was told to sit, he sat down, lacing his fingers and listened intently.
"Yah girly. I was told this was gonna be a fun job yah? Some assassin peeps or some shit yah?" he asked. "But let's talk terms yah? What yah be thinkin?" Luis looked at Poison with great intent.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:22 am

South America//Cartel Mansion Baraprince8_zps90dc49be

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

just look at me, i`m a living act of holiness
given all the positive virtues that i possess
i`m going to light up the world

______________________________________________________________________________________

He`d spent a good deal of time finding a decent room for Barbara to stick around in while he was off taking care of unpleasantries-- he was certain this child had seen her fair share of the unthinkable, but-- he didn`t want to be the one responsible for exposing her any more.
Ashley already knew how far his attempts to shelter her would go, of course-- conflict was an unfaltering element in his life, and he never intended to lose that. And, well-- if Barbara really was going to become a new aspect of his life... then, it was just a welcome change he`d have to work into himself. He`d like to think of this as the beginning to an era, even if he couldn`t wait for that last era to end... he couldn`t help but feel a bit unprepared in the face of parenthood. That was something that, on it`s own, would require all of his attention-- but the circumstances for his adoption of her were certainly less than favorable for the odds of them having a healthy father-daughter relationship.
He found himself constantly reminding himself why he was here-- he loathed the Assassin League. He had the power to blow them off the map nowadays, so-- that he would do. That... thing- Poison? She was a means to an end- and if his employer stepped out of line, then fine-- it`d be off with her head, too. He noted that this was oddly ruthless of him... but each second with that girl was an eternity-- and frankly, he didn`t want much to do with her in general. If she wasn`t paying so good and helping him check an item off his checklist-- it would be her funeral, he was certain. Eliminating the Assassin`s League was a necessary step in the right direction to a bigger, brighter tomorrow- and finally getting around to taking that step felt good.
But, speak of the devil- they had payments to discuss. So after very physically threatening several pig-masked supercriminals who lingered about the room he had told Barbara to stay put in, making sure they knew damn well not to open that door--- he headed back through the halls of the mansion with his head hung, his eyes glaring, and his hands shoved deep into his pockets. Ashley naturally attracted attention as he moved, and as he approached the slightly ajar door to Poison`s office- he felt the need to kick it wide open anyway. "Oi- Poison," He near mumbled, about to speak again-- when he lifted his eyes up just to get a good look at the greenette in question. Then, his eyes opened just a bit wider- before glaring once again, snarling at his employer. His temper flared at the sight of a nun`s outfit being worn in such a scandalous manner- and he found himself pretty deeply offended by it. "Que cono estas vestido--?! Where did you get that thing?!" He now barked-- marching past Luis and Ángel toward Poison, and loudly slamming his palms down upon her desk. "Ramera retrasados-- do you even know what kind of disrespect you are showing right now--?!"  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Bloodshot`s Theme - This Fire Burns  
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:53 am

Ángel Cruz
Acero Sangriento

Ángel had actually begun to hope that maybe Poison would put away the decapitated head once he and Luis had asserted that they preferred her over the older Capo--unfortunately, they got no such reward. Instead, she proceeded to talk to the head--and then make out with it. Quite passionately. Ángel was feeling pretty uncomfortable by this point--and quickly looked away--wishing that he could cover his ears at this point to block out the noises, too, but knowing that that would be too obvious. He was a bit sickened by it, honestly--but he knew that he couldn't show it. Hardened criminals did this shit all the time--! ...Right--? He was assuming that they did...
He caught Luis' glance, then as Poison told them to sit, he stiffly walked forward, sitting down heavily into one of the chairs and leaning his pipe up against the arm-rest--having to adjust it a few times to keep it from falling over. And at that moment, Ashley kicked the door open--startling Ángel enough to make him knock the pipe over again and have to resettle it once more. He decided not to say anything to Ashley--or anyone else at this point, for that matter. He figured that the less he said to these people, the less reason they had to get triggered about something or other and go off at him. Maybe he should play himself off as the silent stoic type, he considered--that might work. Though...he wasn't so sure that he could do that after his previous entrance...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:08 am

Armageddon

Poison crossed her legs as she kept herself in place, rather proud that she had the control to not jump out of her seat again. She nodded to Luis, the first one to speak out "Yeppers~ The Assassin's League... you should know them well... they're some pretty big boys over there. I mean, my boss was kinda hot but he was also kind of a creep- and ugh dont' get me started about- WOAH I JUST REMEMBERED THAT I STABBED THAT ONE GUY LAST TUESDAY! THAT WAS SOOOOOO COOL- Ahem..." Poison calmed herself down "Yeah... they gain their numbers by finding people in their greatest moments of despair... then they make them an offer... and turn them into killers. They've making a grab for this entire continent now. I... for one... don't like em... they turned me into a killer... and see how well that worked out for me? Turns out... I'M CRAZY! I have to hold myself back from killing you two handsome boys as is, imagine how it is to be in public! SO YEAH! I want to kill them all. Simple as that. Yep. No secret motives here~" she winked to Luis, before turning her attention to Ashley. She pursed her lips to the muscular man the second he looked to her, before she got distracted by the cross on her nun outfit. She began to bite the cross, gnawing on it aggressively second before Ashley just so happened to yell at her for being so disrespectful. She looked up to Ashley in response to his yelling, a trail of drool from her lips to the cross "Wuuuh...? but it tastes good Ashy~" she responded to Ashley, before motioning for the assassin to sit down. Poison was just about to continue before she suddenly shot a glare to Angel "YOU!" she yelled to him. He hadn't said a word, which basically was bait for Poison to want to talk to him, or worse. She suddenly pat her lap, before shooting a glare to Angel "YOU'RE IN THE WRONG SPOT!" she yelled, sounding rather authoritative, before she suddenly winked to the man "You get to sit on my lap~" she chirped, licking her lips. She tried to look at Angel with a seductive smile (trail of drool not helping) for a whole five seconds before she suddenly looked rather aggressive again "NOW." she pat her lap again.

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:16 am

Luis Rosiano Jefe
Caster

Luis listened carefully to Poison, ignoring most of her ramblings.
"Well den, that's easy to understand yah." he said, seeing the wink and winking back for the hell of it. Why not? "So they take people at thwir lowest and make them an offer they can't refuse, yah? Got to say it's clever, but not every girly or buddy boy can be a killer yah? I bet we'll see that on this job. Ita be easy." and then Angel was told to go on Poison's lap. He wolf whistled. "Lucky boy, get to sit on the bosses lap on the first day. That's a rarity yah?" he chuckled and gestured. "Better go before she gets madder and kills yah." He didn't really seem all that worried about being killed by her. Maybe it was because he was sure he could kill her.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:18 am

South America//Cartel Mansion 339717_zps22babcb2
Sister Rosilna Aethor
Codename: The Sister of Truth
"You know, people always take nuns for granted. Time to prove them wrong!"
Rose's Theme- Misfortune

"I'm hungry...they're not gonna feed me are they? Though, if they did, it's likely poisoned..." she said, leaning against the wall. "Well...let's count all the good things that happened today. I stopped a poisoning...and that's about it...dang...I guess I need more good karma. That's the reason this happened..." she said. "Too much bad karma..."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:31 am

Ángel Cruz
Acero Sangriento

Ángel continued to remain quiet as Poison addressed the other two--but as she suddenly shouted at him, he jolted a bit in his seat, his eyes widening slightly. And before he could get a single word out, she was telling him that he was in the wrong spot. This confused him at first--until he saw her patting her lap. Oh. He flushed a little bit--which only increased when Luis wolf whistled.
"Sh-Shut up, man--!" he snapped at the redhead, clearly flustered as he sat there for a moment, then abruptly slid his chair out and stood up--which only succeeded in knocking his pipe over again. He looked down at the pipe for a moment as it just kind of laid there sadly on the floor--then sort of scuttled around the side of the desk over to Poison. He turtle-faced a bit back at Ashley and Luis, as if warning them not to stare--and that he was totally a big badass criminal and didn't have to deal with their shit because he totally WAS a big badass criminal...totally--
Either way, he looked back at Poison, becoming flustered again as he looked at her patting her lap.

"I...I might be too big for this...? I don't want to hurt your legs or anything..." he mumbled awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck with one of his hands. This was proving to be an eventful day. A very, very eventful--and awkward--day.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:15 pm

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

The chewing of her cross certainly didn`t improve Ashley`s mood too much. "Perra-" He grumbled- before without further ado, reaching forward and extending the effort to move his arms around her and... remove the cross from her neck. Forcibly. He withdrew his hand, shooting her a defensive glare-- until he detected a sort of wetness seeping through his glove from the cross... which he quickly deduced to be her saliva. He wrinkled his nose in disgust as he wiped the cross off on his shirt, becoming distracted by that for a bit. "Do not call me that..." He spat quietly, going on to mumble some other things- but, his attention was certainly retrieved as Poison ordered someone onto her lap. Initially, Ashley had thought the victim to be himself, and shot a glare up to his employer in turn-- though as he noted that this was directed at the much quieter male he had hardly noticed, he heaved a heavy sigh, not bothering to hide his eye roll. "No one`s going to want to work for you if you go around sexually harassing all your men..." But, Angel leaving his seat meant there was now an available seat- which Ashley promptly plopped himself into, shifting around a bit to get comfortable in it. He took Angel`s turtle face into account, knowing he certainly wouldn`t want anyone staring at him he was sitting on some chick`s lap-- and just pretended to be distracted by different articles in the office, feeling just a bit awkwarded out.
...Woah wait something totally smelled like rigor mortis in here what--  

Last edited by Emu Queen on Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:28 pm

Armageddon

Poison winced when the cross was yanked off her "OUCH! Hey-!" she frowned to him, looking quite upset "That was my thing-!" Poison didn't like people taking her 'things'. But Angel's reaction seemed to catch her attention, yes, she approved of this. She ogled at him as he got closer, but then he said he could crush her. She tilted her head to Angel, giving him a confused and almost disgusted expression "What...? You're a hunk but you're not THAT big man- don't be like that- OH OH OH! YOU JUST GAVE ME A BETTER IDEA!" Poison jumped out of her seat, then grabbed Angel by his shoulders, making eye contact with him. She then pushed him onto her seat, after which she sat on HIS lap "Much better~" she chirped, hugging onto him with a smile on her face before looking to Ashley, sticking her tongue out to him "You're just jelly I'm not on YOUR lap, puritana~" she then looked back to Angel and caressed his cheek "If he ever feels uncomfortable he can always just tell me~" she then got comfortable on her new seat and looked back to Luis and Ashley "So I'm willing to pay you guys whatever you want, apparently the old Capo had A LOOOOOOTTTAAA money, so that's not a problem. I just kinda want them to all die okay? Best plan~ Oh, and I have one of them locked up in our dungeon... well... MY dungeon~ I should pay a visit to her later, she -gave- me this cool outfit! Er- I lie, I took it... BUT ITS MINE NOW!" she initially seemed calm, but she seemed to get more excited as she got louder, grabbing into Angel's head and shaking it around a bit as she talked about how the nun outfit was hers now "YEEEHEHEHEE~! NOW WHAT GUYS~? Er... I'm kinda new to the mob boss thing... so... when do we kill people...?" she asked, looking quite clueless.

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:28 pm

Luis Rosiano Jefe
Caster

Luis listened and laughed at Poison talked and she was on Angel's lap. This was too funny. He grinned and then leaned forward, elbows on the table resting his head on his hand.
"We kill people when you say so girly." he said. "Yah dah boss...and you got thee outfeet from a girly downstairs? Oh my. Missionaries are rare des days yah?" he chuckled. "I'll give yah a deal. Yah pay me now, yah got me. I was promised by some old man yah, enough to retire. And I would not mind early retirement yah." he said.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:20 am

Ángel Cruz
Acero Sangriento

At Poison's first reaction to what he'd said, Ángel quickly stuttered,
"N-No, not like that--I mean--" Before he could get anything else out, though, Poison seemed to be taking the situation into her own hands--and he ended up in the chair, with Poison on his lap. Oh. He had had his younger siblings sit on his lap before, yes--but this was a scantily-clad young woman. This just made him flush more--this was probably the worst first impression he had ever given any criminal organization, and he couldn't hide his awkwardness, nor his embarrassment--especially as Poison started stroking his face. Even though she said that he could say at any time if he felt uncomfortable--big scary dudes didn't get uncomfortable when attractive women were sitting on their laps--he had to be cool about this--but he was already failing at that immensely--
"I'd be good doing the fighting thing whenever..." he replied to Poison's question about when they started killing people, kind of just going along with her shaking his head around and hoping that he wouldn't get a crick in his neck.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:58 am

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

Ashley gave Poison a bit of a face as she complained over her cross being taken- clearly, she didn`t deserve to wear something like this...
Suddenly Poison was now on Angel`s lap- which earned an eyebrow raise, but nothing much else from the Assassin-- who only rolled his eyes as Poison insisted he was just jealous. His Portuguese was a bit too rusty to immediately pick up on what she had said- but once it registered that she had basically just called him a prude in her native tongue, he scoffed vocally. "Cadela..." He grumbled back, taking a moment to appreciate that he had sort of just called her a bitch in two different languages within the past minute or so. This was what true accomplishment felt like--
As Poison went on to say she`d pay them whenever, and that El Capo had an awful lot of money- he grimaced a bit, his constant glare doing nothing for any sort of neutrality he may have been attempting to feign. She went on, however, to say-- that she had been currently keeping a captive nun in a dungeon-- they had one of those--? ...How--...villainous of them...?
He briefly considered checking on this poor woman, pondering that as he glanced down at his cross- though it occurred to him that Poison had previously brought up payment, and he should probably get back to her on that. "Er- just... pay me when we`re done here. Easier that way..." That had been his usual procedure, at least- assassins had quite the reputation with potential employers, he preferred to seem on the loyal side of things.
Then Poison voiced her concerns about her mob boss-ness. His eyebrows flew up, and he paused to give the greenette an incredulous look before speaking, "You took over the entire cartel by batting a fucking eyelash-- and you don`t have a plan yet?" He asked, slowly settling back into his usual glare. "Should probably get on that first and foremost, don`t you think...?" He knew he wouldn`t be too unwilling to help strategize if she needed the help-- but, saying that out loud would take some work on his part...  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:11 am

Armageddon

Poison listened to what Luis said and nodded in agreement to what he said "Yes! I'll pay you now! Erm... hold on..." she took out a magic eight-ball from her pocket and shook it "DAVIIIIIID! I NEED YOU TO THROW MONEY TO THIS GUY!" she yelled, to no avail, it said 'check back later' invoking a perturbed reaction from Poison. She looked over to Luis "Hold on... guh- he's kind of managing my money- need to-" she shook the eight-ball again, it said 'yes'. Poison didn't seem to take that answer lightly "YES!? YES!? WHAT DOES YES MEAN!? YES!?" she yelled, falling off of Angel's lap and falling on the floor as she wrestled with the eight-ball "YEEEESSSSSSSS-!" eventually she rose back up, just in time for Ashley to talk about some thing she didn't care about! So she switflyed forgot about what he said and instead grimaced "Bah- David isn't answering MY CALLLLLLS! Ashyyyy- can I hire you to beat him up so I can pay Luis!? I'll pay you in SMOOOOOOCHIIIIIES~!" she asked in a light voice perking her lips to him. Then came the mention of taking over THE Cartel by batting an eyelash, which Poison took as a compliment "OH! OH! HE FINALLY DID IT! YEEEEEE! COME IN EVERYBODY! ASHLEY FINALLY DID THE THING~!" she squealed. And just like that, an entire jazz band, wearing tuxes, donning pig masks, just walked in... and started playing this. Poison then got leaned on the table and just ogled at him, staring longingly into his eyes trying to look seductive again. And nope, no words. Just staring. And staring. And staring. And staring.

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:31 pm

Luis Rosiano Jefe
Caster

"You know what, just got me dah moneh when you contact the man yah? That's fine. Ain't in a rushin mood." he said, and just sort of watched the whole thing unfold. This was extremely funny to him. He hadn't worked with funnier people since La Paradix guy on the black market. He couldn't help but just snicker.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:27 pm

Ángel Cruz
Acero Sangriento

As Ashley asked about whether Poison had a plan or not, it kind of occurred to Ángel for the first time that this girl was actually their boss--it was kind of just sinking in now. It was...somewhat concerning, honestly--however, he was quickly distracted from that when Poison went flopping off of his lap with the eight-ball. He had actually reached out to try to catch her, though a bit too late--and she recovered quite quickly, so that was good. He would've felt bad if she had gotten hurt just because he hadn't been able to catch her when she had decided to...wrestle her...ball thing.
And then the jazz band came in. Ángel's eyes widened, and he just kind of stared at them in disbelief, looking back and forth between the band and the others. The pig people had a band, too--? And what was this 'thing' that Ashley supposedly did--? What was the thing--what was it--

"Uh--G-Good job, man...! You did the thing...!" he offered up Ashley the best smile he could muster in his confusion--he had no idea what the thing was and there were pig people playing saxophones and this was all very strange--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next