Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now!

+2
scullpanda
Akikazemoon
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now!

Post  scullpanda Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:02 pm

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now! - Page 3 Medusa10~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      
~Arrissa Titania~
~~~~
~Blood Sucking Princess~
  ~~~~~~~~~~
Arrissa blushed as she heard the remark about her grapes she was proud of them and she liked that she was unique in this persons eyes maybe they could be friends oh wouldn't that be nice two friends in one day she smiled at that prospect she giggled  as she watched muffin scare the man holding the chest and as he dropped it on himself she was deep in thought as  she felt her snakes being brushed off of Gaius's shoulder, well she hadn't even noticed that was no good finally she composed herself and got up the courage to ask " Would you all like to accompany me to my vineyard and have some wine?, I was in the middle of tending to my plot as Gaius here stumbled down and I haven't yet had lunch I would be elated if you all would join me" she smiled and waved the people towards her farm      
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now!

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:26 pm

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now! - Page 3 Felix2_zpsa01cf9f2

Felix Ives
Loyal Skyjek
-------------------------------------
"I'll see to it to keep this city safe! You have my word--justice will prevail!"

And suddenly, Felix was getting doused with water--he didn't seem to mind much, though. He kind of just stood there, staring at Oona in surprise, his hair dripping. "I-I don't know much about blue mana, Miss, but I highly doubt that it's going to eat you...!" He held out his hands a bit, trying to calm Oona down, and then he noticed Adara and Edwin. And Edwin didn't look all too happy. "We're simply showing this young lady of Simic back to her home. There's no need to get so defensive," Felix said to Edwin quickly, trying to defuse any possible conflicts that may be threatening to arise.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Felix's Theme - Birth of a Hero
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:50 pm

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now! - Page 3 Nayru
´¯`Ψ.ΨΨ۰Ψ ΨΨ.Ψ´¯`Ψ.ΨΨOona ´¯`Ψ.ΨΨ۰Ψ ΨΨ.Ψ´¯`Ψ.ΨΨ
Oona's Theme: The Lums Dreams

"Huh?" she heard what Felix was saying. It wasn't going to eat her? Oh thank goodness! She instantly calmed down. "Well...I guess that..huh?" she saw the guy who caught her earlier. "Oh! It's you! Hello catch man!" she said. She walked over and bowed. "Thank you for catching me. Sorry for running away. I was frightened...I'm not used to the surface world." she said, and then looked up, smiling. "Anyway...once we find my home...maybe I'll just try and remember...I kind of want to stay out and learn more...a little." she blushed a little pink. It was kind of really adorable.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:56 pm

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now! - Page 3 Kiryuu.Zero.240.1471093
Edwin Nightshade
Loyal Bodyguard

Edwin still held his position as he waited for the three on the other side of the portal to speak. He held nothing against the mermaid or the Legionare, but the dragon still reminded him too much of  Niv Mizet to be comfortable with. Adara poked him in the side, giving him a look that said he was glaring. He steadfastly ignored her. It was his job to protect her, not make  friends. He'd already stepped to far by becoming Adara's....intimate friend. He still raised an eyebrow when  Felix accused him of being defensive.
Adara stepped forward,
I apologize. Edwin didn't mean to come of like that. He's defensive of me as his charge, so he tends to come off as scarier than I think even he intends.
Edwin nodded. Adara had summed up what he could have said. He softened his expression, still intending to look worthy of his position as bodyguard, when Oona had come up and he found himself oddly smiling. Now that he was sure she wasn't a threat he found her adorable.
Hello, um, your welcome. It's quite alright.  I understand being afraid. You seemed to need help and we don't like seeing people hurt. Um, I know Adara would love to help you adapt to the Surface World and I guess I could help.
This time Adara nodded. Edwin had explained himself really well. People tended to not expect that Edwin could be sweet, just off appearance alone. She smiled and looked at the city behind the three.
Oh, I know where you are. You're only a few miles from your pool, about six, I'd say. It shouldn't take you that long to get home at all. Just start traveling south.

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now! - Page 3 Whitewingpic_zps6436a876
Adara Hunter
The Reluctant Elocutor
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:20 am

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now! - Page 3 Calix_in_humanoid_dragon_form_by_roddy1990-d5856ch
Jask
The Fire Child

Jask looked a at Edwin and Adara and greeted them... Aye mon Felix some of ya brotha's from the Judicial District decided to pop on by, now ain't dat nice... He looked over at Oona... Aye lil' one it be alright, dis spell be only made to find places and people you want to find... He walked over and to the VRmk2 and put the Scrying Spell into the GPS... There ya go... well everyone what say we take this nice lil' lady over to lake louiche... Jask had quite the smile on his face, he was always happy to help people on a moments notice it was part of his sparatic personality... However when he got to his car a muffled sound came from inside his trunk... He walked over to the trunk with his head cocked to the side... Aye mon anybody be in there mon!?!... He knocked on the trunk with his hand...

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:23 am

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now! - Page 3 338_alifromcairo

Ali from Cairo
He's from Cairo

Ali tossed and turned from within his lamp... he had been stuck in his friend's trunk for some time... How did Jask forget he was in here... How did he get in here in the first place?!?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now! - Page 3 Empty Location: Undercity- Arrissa's Farm

Post  PumpkinCrew Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:17 pm

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now! - Page 3 Empty Location: Undercity - Arrissa's Farm

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:13 pm

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now! - Page 3 Gaius1_zps80327366

Gaius Tandris
Amnesiac of the Forest
"Somehow, life's more difficult than ever, and yet I feel like I'm happier than I've ever been...not that I can remember, or anything like that. Oh well."

Gaius watched the others head off towards the farm, and sighed. He turned around to look at Orion, the elemental still sprawled out on the ground.
"Are you sure that you can't stand...? It's not safe here..." he placed a hand on the cool stone of the temple's doorway, speaking quietly to the elemental, who replied with an apologetic sounding groan. "Alright...I'm going to follow the others to the farm, I guess...but if anyone you don't know so much as gets near you, make sure that you call me, alright? I...don't want any more accidents." He gave the elemental a pat, then turned, following after Arrissa, Lunette, and Marcel.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gaius' Theme - Another Heaven

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now! - Page 3 Orion1_zps882ec685

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now! - Page 3 Empty Location: Overcity

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:45 pm

Felix Ives
Loyal Skyjek
"I'll see to it to keep this city safe! You have my word--justice will prevail!"

"I would like to help you adapt to the surface world, as well," Felix smiled at Oona, stepping forward to stand next to her, Edwin, and Adara. As Adara told them that they were about six miles from Oona's lake, Felix smiled at Adara and nodded. "Ah, thank you, Miss! However, six miles is quite a ways to go on foot..." And then Felix heard Jask talking about taking them all there on his Volatile Rig. Oh. Felix...didn't particularly trust that thing, honestly. It even had the word 'volatile' in its name, for crying out loud! Not to mention that Jask was now shouting at his trunk. ...Oh. Maybe Felix hadn't calculated the fact that this dragon that looked so very like Niv Mizzet might just be a bit...off in the head. He frowned a bit, then looked over at his roc, calling him over. "Bertrand, could you come here, please?" The roc hopped over to the group, squawking slightly and nuzzling its head against the knight. Felix pet the bird a bit, then looked to Oona and smiled. "Well, Miss Oona, if you don't want to walk the six miles back to your home, I'd be happy to give you a lift there on Bertrand, here. He'd be perfectly fine carrying a second person, and honestly, you look light as a feather." He gave her a reassuring smile, before surrepticiously glancing over at the volatile rig nervously, as if trying to send Oona a message that he didn't feel it to be...quite safe. "What do you say?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:31 pm

Oona looked at Jask and then Felix. Both wanted to help, but she wasn't sure why Jask was on fire...and why that car was a thing...and plus, the roc seemed nice. She approached the roc and started to pet it.
"There there..." she said. "Okay...we'll take this guy..." she said, looking at Felix with an adorable look.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:06 am

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now! - Page 3 Whitewingpic_zps6436a876
Adara Hunter
Reluctant Elocutor

Adara and Edwin watched the scene in front of them, with amusement on Adara's part and bewildered confusion. He still found oona and her expressions adorable and he wanted to help her but this was all very strange. He was glad Adara was with him. She was taking this well. She had lived a good deal longer than him so he wasn't surprised by this. She seemed glad to have found the mermaid. Adara did always dislike people being left on their own when they were lost, either physically or mentally.  
Adara smiled as the Legonair and Oona got on the roc. She was glad the girl was comfortable. She'd certainly been very nervous earlier. Adara  suddenly cocked her head as she noticed Edwin focusing his hearing in on something. After a few moments she could hear it. Though the flaming dragon seemed unaware of the noise. Edwin waited for several moments to be sure, then he sighed and said in a voice that could either be exasperated or dead pan to Jask,
Sir, there's something locked in your trunk. whatever it is, it's making quite a lot of noise.

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now! - Page 3 Kiryuu.Zero.240.1471093
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:22 pm

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now! - Page 3 Calix_in_humanoid_dragon_form_by_roddy1990-d5856ch
Jask
The Fire Child

Jask looked a at Edwin... Aye mon I can see that but the problem be gettin' 'er open... Hmm... Jask charged a large amount of pure red mana above his head then used blue to pin point a direction... all of a sudden the vehicle charged with red electricity and suddenly the trunk popped open and a lamp shot up into the air then landed on the ground.
Ali jumped out of his lamp in a plume of red and grey smoke... cough cough cough... Jask what in the great wide verse did you think that was going to accomplish?!...He looked at the Dragon carefully... You don't remember a damn thing do you?
Jask just looked at the djinn very confused...
Ali snapped his fingers and zapped Jask in the head with a bolt of yellow electricity...
Jask shook for a moment then he felt his tongue roll around in his mouth... He suddenly remembered!... Ali? Oh god Ali vy vere you in das trunk!... vat the hell happened!?... And vy do I sound so funny?
Jask you're constantly out of your mind, every time you get shocked even a little you lose or regain your memories it's been like a bad trip since like 3 weeks ago, and for some dumb reason your accent keeps changing.

Ali from Cairo
He's from Cairo

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:08 pm

Adara Hunter
Reluctant Elocutor

Adara looked over to Edwin, just very confused as the what was happening.  At least the poor man had been freed from the Dragons trunk in the first place. She normally would have questioned how he'd gotten there in the first place, but judging how the two were  talking they seemed to know each other well. Adara smiled at Ali,
I'm glad you were let out of the trunk, Sir. Am I correct in assuming that you are a genie?
If he was this was incredible. Genie's were incredibly powerful. Despite how long she'd been alive Adara had never actually seen one in person.

Edwin watched this with an expression of confusion that was bordering on aggravation. He didn't like not knowing what was going on, particularly since these people would soon be in the same area as Adara. He looked at the two having grasped the hilt of his sword in reflex. Today had too many unusual events for his liking. They were stalling before making it back to Azorious, as neither of them were exactly happy with the guild right now, but they hadn't expected to encounter such  odd people in one day.
Adara was curious why they were encountering so many odd people in one day, but it was a nice distraction. She gripped Edwins hand comfortingly. She could feel him tense up by her side. She knew how protective he was, particularly in odd situations. He'd been so before but forced vampirism had increased this tenfold. She smiled at him then looked back at the genie and dragon, still waiting for an answer.
Edwin Nightshade
Loyal Bodyguard
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:07 pm

Felix Ives
Loyal Skyjek

Felix smiled to Oona, before suddenly he heard the commotion over at the rig. He took one look over there, staring for a moment, before quickly hopping up onto the roc and carefully pulling Oona up onto the saddle as well.
"I think it's about time that we got going--hold on tight, Miss Oona." Things were getting just a liiiittle bit too weird around here for his liking. So--it was time to go--yes-- "Goodbye, everyone! Bertrand, ascend!"
The roc began to flap its wings, getting a running start before leaping into the air and flying, gaining altitude until it was at a good height where it could fly without anything to bump into. Felix kept the reins steady, smiling contentedly and taking a deep breath of the fresh air. "Ah...much more peaceful up here. Are you faring alright, Miss Oona? If you've trouble with heights, then don't look down. Just look straight on at the horizon."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:22 pm

Oona held on tight to Felix, not daring to let go. As they took off, she let out a small scream, frightened obviously of this flying thing. She didn't dare open her eyes. Her cute as hell scream could be heard from the sky, but soon, she stopped. She opened one eye, and then the other, looking down. It was...scary as fuck, but beautiful. She was amazed.
"It's wonderful..." she said, gripping onto Felix. "But I'm a little scared...and it's hard to breathe up here..." she tried taking a deeper breath.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:13 pm

[quote="MercutianUnknown"]

Jask
The Fire Child

Jask looked up and waved as Felix and Oona flew into the air... See you around Felix![color=#3333ff]
Ali waved slightly in confusion over the realizing the people around him... Felix and Oona left, then Ali turned hearing Adara... He spoke much more tempered now... Thank you, It's a pleasure to meet you both... my name is Ali and yes I'm a genie... Ali saw Adara's look of curiosity... Right Djinn weren't as common in Ravnica as in Rabia... he kept forgetting this.

Ali from Cairo
He's from Cairo
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:27 pm

Adara Hunter
The Reluctant Elocutor

Adara smiled politely when she saw how confused the man was. She could guess he had been in the dragons trunk for some time. She and Edwin looked at each other still curious how someone could forget they had someone locked in their trunk. She'd seen situations where people were locked up for an extended amount of time, but those had typically been war time or another sort of hostile situation. Rakdos seemed to prefer this method second to outright torture, at least in her experience.

It's a pleasure to meet you, Ali! I'm sorry if I'm a bit eager, but this is my first time meeting a genie, his too.
Edwin nodded in response, eying the man warily. Djin were an odd sight in Ravinnica. The fact that the two were running into one on a day where so many other odd things had happened struck him as very odd. The two didn't seem like a threat to Adara's safety, but the number of coincidences that had happened today set Edwin's nerves on edge. He looked over as he felt Adara's arm grasp his arm. He looked from the Djin and dragon to her, concerned. She had experienced a few fainting spells lately not enough to be a major concern, but enough to seem odd.
Adara smiled up at Edwin, consolingly, and straightened herself out.
I'm fine. You don't need to be so worried, Edwin. If you keep such a serious face, people will start to think you want to attack them.
She looked back to the two calling upon her training as an Elocutor to recover her composure, Edwin examining the area for the legionare and mermaid.

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now! - Page 3 ZeroK
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:19 pm

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now! - Page 3 5592001_m_display
Baby Lagi
Scared!

Suddenly from one of the ponds a cheeping sound like a small bird could be heard from behind Adara and Edwin... A baby Lagi was crying as it's foot was trapped in a wire snare... *CHYAH* *CHYAH* *CHYAH*

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:08 pm

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now! - Page 3 640x640_6375_Golem_Grief_2d_creature_concept_art_monster_rock_golem_stone_fantasy_picture_image_digital_art
Wandering Golem
Lost!
Suddenly a moaning and an echo are heard near the under city farm... Help! Heeeeeeelp!... Oh Damn it Where am I?!

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:48 pm

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now! - Page 3 ZeroK_zpsc45328ce
Edwin Nightshade
Devoted Bodyguard

Edwin tensed as he heard an odd noise behind him. He examined the area, his sword drawn. He found himself looking at a baby Lagi.
He signaled Adara to stay back and cut the wire trap, backing away after the baby was free and edging away with Adara.
Chances were the mother was nearby they didn't want to be perceived as a threat. Edwin placed his sword back in its sheath.

Adara watched the sky before analyzing the area around them. The legionare and mermaid would be here soon. If the mother attacked them, that would be very bad. Adara and Edwin somehow needed to move the baby or prevent the mother from attacking when she showed up.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:03 am

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now! - Page 3 5592001_m_display
Baby Lagi
Scared!

The Baby was still crying... it saw the group and began crying and screaming... *CHYAH* *CHYAH* *CHYAH* *CHYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAHHH* Suddenly the Baby was surrounded by a green aura that began growing larger and larger and with the Aura so grew the tiny Simic Drake into a full fledged Lagiacrus... The Trap broke and the monster lunged at Edwin and Ali.
GWUUUUUUUUAAAAGH!!!

Ali looked up at the beast with very very wide eyes as it flew towards them... Uhh... Oh Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now! - Page 3 Monster_hunter__lagiacrus__v1_0__by_shadowxp6-d52ara3
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:36 am

Adara Hunter
The Reluctant Elocutor

Adara watched with horror as the dragon lunged at Edwin and Ali. She quickly summoned blue and white mana. The faint outline of white wings became visible for a moment as Adara looked at the dragon, fearful but knowing that they had to stop the dragon from attacking anyone out of fear. She still felt sympathy for the creature as she cast her spell, pulling a piece of paper out of her pocket and writing on it, her message glowing with the magic she was sowing into it.
The Lagi is not able to harm anyone in this area. She sighed as she felt her magic take effect.
The dragon is unable to attack us now. Would any of you have any idea how to calm the dragon?
Edwin held his sword as the Lagi began heading towards he and Ali. He looked at Ali, signaling with his eyes for the man to seek cover or activate his mana. As a genie, Edwin was certain his powers weren't weak by many standards. As he used uncanny speed to grow his nails into claws, a blue aura appeared surrounding the lagi. He looked over to Adara knowingly. He had long since become able to identify her magic. He took his eyes from her to the lagi, his sword still within reach if Adara's magic was countered somehow.
I'm not certain, My Lady. It seems to change according to its emotional state. As for our current situation, I cant think of a way to calm it quickly without emotional magic, which I'm not certain any of us have.
Adara nodded.
I'd gathered as much. Unfortunately the only spell I can think of to calm him would be one that removes memories.
Adara looked at the others present.
Would either of you happen to know a suitable method?

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now! - Page 3 ZeroK
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:56 am

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now! - Page 3 Monster_hunter__lagiacrus__v1_0__by_shadowxp6-d52ara3
Lagiacrus
Simic Leviathan!

The Lagiacrus whipped around after Edwin had dodged it... Ali seemed to have disappeared into his lamp which was sitting in the seat of Jask's hover-car, Ali could control the elements and the different forms of mana but unlike most other Djinn he lacked almost any kind of raw fighting power... The Lagiacrus was about to strike a claw at Adara when the blue aura stopped its large talon... It tried and tried getting angrier and angrier... *GWUAAAAAAAGGGHH* Suddenly the Lagiacrus leaped over to a nearby building took out its anger on a tall simic station throwing large rubble towards Adara, Edwin and The Volatile Rig Mark 2... Several crashed into Jask's hover car... Jask used his red lightning to magnetize his hand an pull Ali's lamp to his hand before The VRmk2 was destroyed by rubble... Jask looked up at the Lagiacrus... NEIN!!! Vhat ist your Problem!?!... Jask arced some red lightning above his head charging up some Raw Random Energy hoping to trigger a Mana Reaction, Replicate or Overload... He stood there charging energy for a powerful spell.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3