Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now!

+2
scullpanda
Akikazemoon
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now!

Post  scullpanda Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:56 am

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now! - Page 2 Medusa10~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      
~Arrissa Titania~
~~~~
~Blood Sucking Princess~
  ~~~~~~~~~~
Arrissa stopped and looked up as Gaius as he stopped her and looked at the two people from Orzhava thought about it and realized she did in fact not know who they were.. she looked up and kinda became scared oh no they would think she was a freak, she was a monstrosity so as always she got scared and hid this time behind Gaius um Gaius i don't know them  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now!

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:58 pm

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now! - Page 2 Nayru
´¯`Ψ.ΨΨ۰Ψ ΨΨ.Ψ´¯`Ψ.ΨΨOona ´¯`Ψ.ΨΨ۰Ψ ΨΨ.Ψ´¯`Ψ.ΨΨ
Oona's Theme: The Lums Dreams

Oona soon was in the city, looking around and trying not to get in peoples ways. She was inspecting the plants that grew in the city, and the people too. They were mighty interesting! It was so exciting and Oona was excited.
"I think that's enough...I think I'll go home..." she said, but then realized she had no idea where she was. She wandered around a bit, but nothing. She had no idea where to go. "Oh no...oh no..." her eyes started to water. "I'm looost!" she said, and walked around blindly, looking for Loiche Lake.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:17 am

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now! - Page 2 Calix_in_humanoid_dragon_form_by_roddy1990-d5856ch
Jask
The Fire Child

Aye mon if ya sure I won' push it... So wha' ya bee doin' ova here by da simic pools Felix?... Suddenly a loud shrill "I'm looost!" came from a couple blocks away... Jask jumped in startle and then leaped into the VRmk2...He was about to start the engine and blast off to help whoever that was when he looked over at Felix... Aye mon ya wanna go help whoever that was they be soun'in like they might need it.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now! - Page 2 Empty Location: Undercity - Arrissa's Farm

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:32 pm

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now! - Page 2 Gaius1_zps80327366

Gaius Tandris
Amnesiac of the Forest
-------------------------------------
"Somehow, life's more difficult than ever, and yet I feel like I'm happier than I've ever been...not that I can remember, or anything like that. Oh well."

"...Oh. Well--" Gaius looked from Arrissa to Lunette and Marcel, giving them an awkward smile. "Erm...welcome to...my home...? Er--my mobile home, of course--ah--what--brings you here...?" Horrific people skills aside, Gaius was fairly sure that that greeting had gone...not so well. But hey! Maybe these people weren't out to hurt them! Or enslave their souls for eternity! Honestly, Gaius couldn't really remember much about the Orzhov--only that they dealt with money and spirits. And that was pretty much all he could recall. So...just the whole 'not knowing much' part was a bit daunting here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gaius' Theme - Another Heaven

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now! - Page 2 Orion1_zps882ec685
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:43 pm

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now! - Page 2 Felix2_zpsa01cf9f2

Felix Ives
Loyal Skyjek
"I'll see to it to keep this city safe! You have my word--justice will prevail!"

As Felix heard Oona's shout, he swiftly turned to look in that direction. He heard Jask's suggestion to go over there, then nodded. He put two fingers to his lips, then let out a loud whistle--and a moment later, there was the sound of the beating of large wings, as a huge roc came flying from over some of the buildings.
"Bertrand! Down here!" Felix called to the large bird, jumping onto Bertrand's back as he came swooping down. "Come, Jask! We have a civilian to save!"
And with that, Felix rose higher up into the air on his mount, taking to the skies so not to get in the way of any of the people down below...and kept on going until he saw a woman below who looked quite lost. He descended then, landing Bertrand near to Oona and hopping off. The bird rustled his feathers a bit, straightening out his wings and getting comfortable as he stood on the ground. Felix approached Oona, giving her a concerned look. "Excuse me, Miss, but are you alright...? Were you the one shouting about being lost...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Felix's Theme - Birth of a Hero
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:53 pm

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now! - Page 2 Calix_in_humanoid_dragon_form_by_roddy1990-d5856ch
Jask
The Fire Child

Jask sped hovering across the top of the pools and streets right behind Felix... Then he jumped of the VRmk2 and charged some blue mana in his hand and skid across the surface of the pool then jumped right next to Felix... Aye little one are ya alrigh'? He said as he glided past Oona.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:58 am

Oona was about to say something to Felix...but...
"W-well...I...I..." she was scared. She suddenly started to speak fluent merperson speak. "Tala! To fan sesmuna!" she said, but then. "Oh...uh...I mean..." then Jask happened. The weird contraption and the fact he wasn't human. Oona.exe cannot function...ABORT MISSION! "AHHHH!!" she started to run away, but tripped and hit the ground. "...owwie..."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now! - Page 2 Empty Location: Undercity- Arrissa's Farm

Post  PumpkinCrew Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:41 pm

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:28 pm

Felix Ives
Loyal Skyjek
"I'll see to it to keep this city safe! You have my word--justice will prevail!"

Felix cringed as he saw Oona fall, quickly walking over to her and extending out a hand to her to help her up. "Are you alright, Miss? We're not going to hurt you, I swear...you seem quite out of sorts, and I just want to be able to help you out..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:31 pm

Gaius Tandris
Amnesiac of the Forest
"Somehow, life's more difficult than ever, and yet I feel like I'm happier than I've ever been...not that I can remember, or anything like that. Oh well."

"You...didn't really interrupt anything...we were about to leave, honestly..." Gaius said hesitantly, watching as the knight was struggling to help the angel get through the door. "...Perhaps it would be better to speak outside...? And, I mean...I never really saw any angels in the forest before, so I'd assume that Orion wasn't built for angelic use..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:29 pm

"Huh?" Oona looked at Felix for a moment, sitting down on the ground. "You're not going to sacrifice me to the water spirits to keep them appeased?" she asked. "That would be bad...for me...I mean...yeah..." she got up. "S-so...you're not gonna hurt me? Well...I'm...lost...and my...name is Oona...I'm...new..." she said, looking at them, twiddling her fingers.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:11 am

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now! - Page 2 Medusa10~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      
~Arrissa Titania~
~~~~
~Blood Sucking Princess~
  ~~~~~~~~~~
Arrissa pulled her hair off of the Gaius who was standing in front of her, looking up at the man who was now talking to her and Gaius she noted "I dont know who you are but yes lets take this outside im in a hurry to check on my farm to make sure its not damaged and miss I dont think you are going to fit in here"       Arrissa thought back to the last time she had seen an angel, it was brokering a deal with her mother "oh dear your not here to see the Regents are you?" looking up at the angel and man with her   
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now! - Page 2 Empty Location: Undercity- Arrissa's Farm

Post  PumpkinCrew Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:51 am

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:14 pm

Gaius Tandris
Amnesiac of the Forest

"She's not a traitor, trust me..." Gaius said as he stepped outside of Orion to join Lunette and Marcel. "I...dropped in unexpectedly. ...By kind of almost crashing into her farm.......with my house." Gaius explained, seeming very awkward at having to explain the whole situation again.

[/quote]
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:22 pm

Felix Ives
Loyal Skyjek

"W-Water spirits...?" Felix asked in confusion at Oona's remark, raising his eyebrows a bit. "Of course I wouldn't hurt you! I'm a knight of the Boros Legion--and it's my job to protect the people, not hurt them. So...your name is Miss Oona? Very well--I'm Felix. It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Oona." Felix gave Oona a deep bow, then smiled at her as he stood up straight again. "You're lost, you say...? If you'd like, I could attempt to help you find where you're going."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:27 pm

Oona blushed as he explained and bowed.
"Bor...is...Legion?" she asked. "Uh...what is that?" she asked Felix. "And why is big scary monster on fire?" she looked at Jask. "I am looking for Loiche Lake...but I get lost...I don't know where where I am either..."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:57 pm

Jask
The Fire Child

Aye lil one we ain' gonna hur' nobody... Jask looked at Oona questioningly... He kinda was a monster come to think of it... Aye lil one we can help you fin' ya lakey thing.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:13 am

~Arrissa Titania~
~~~~
~Blood Sucking Princess~
  ~~~~~~~~~~
Arrissa looked up and smirked at the angel she personal thought that was funny her a traitor she couldn't if she wanted to her mom would crush her.....no I'm not a traitor as Gaius has said he is my guest and friend and as for my farm i do need to check to see if my artifacts are still in place so come on all of you *whistles* you too muffin  and with that she started to walk out of the big temple home thing towards her farm  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  PumpkinCrew Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:54 pm

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now! - Page 2 Empty Location: Undercity - Arrissa's Farm

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:15 pm

Gaius Tandris
Amnesiac of the Forest

Gaius sighed, not really saying much as he simply followed Arrissa. Just being outside in Golgari territory was pretty nerve-wracking...He really didn't understand how the ladies present were so calm...
And then Marcel did his thing--Gaius couldn't help but cringe a bit as he saw the knight fall over. He had to brush some stray snakes of Arrissa's hair off his shoulder as he walked behind the girl, having not been paying attention to the girl's wild locks whilst he'd been looking back at the two from the Orzhov. This was shaping up to be a very long, very strange day...

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now! - Page 2 Empty Location: Overcity

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:20 pm

Felix Ives
Loyal Skyjek

"The Boros Legion, Miss," Felix replied to Oona's question with a smile. "We're a guild of lawkeepers, who work to uphold justice and peace." Felix paused, listening to her second question--and actually hesitating for a moment, looking at Jask, then back at Oona. "You know, I've really no idea why he's on fire. I kind of just tried to pass it off as just a thing that he kind of does." Felix shrugged slightly, then listened to Oona's final remark. "Loiche Lake, you say...? Hm...might you know which zonot your lake is located in? That would narrow down our search quite a lot, and would get you home safe and sound much quicker."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:55 pm

Oona listened to him, listening to his logic on Boros and Jask. As he asked the zone of her lake, she tilted her head.
"What's a zonot...?" she asked.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:49 am

Jask
The Fire Child

Jask thought to himself... Lake Louiche?... He didn't know that one... Jask charged some blue mana in his hands and drew a circle in the air and connected a line to Oona's Head... He snapped his fingers and a number of memories flickered in front of it finally reaching the image of a sizable lake along the outskirts of Ravnica's Blue Mana Leyline... Jask didn't recognize it, so it must not be near Izzet... A'ee i see where ya live lil one, this lake must be somewhere near the Azorious Simic Leyline.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:50 am

"EEEEP!" as the magic came toward her. "IT'S GONNA EAT ME!" she leaned back and started flailing an arm, sending water at the two of them. "Don't eat me! I don't taste good!" she said, not really stopping either. Oh dear. Oona wry you do?  
\
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:28 am

Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now! - Page 2 Whitewingpic_zps6436a876
Adara Hunter
The reluctant Elocutor

Adara jumped , Edwin catching her when three people were suddenly visible, hanging in the air like a mirror. After she collected herself, she sighed,
Of course, a Zonot, oh, you're the girl form earlier!... Where are you exactly ?
Edwin watched this whole scene with a calm look on his face as he stood besides Adara, a good head taller than her.  They had both been alive a very long time. This was nothing too new, but it still was reckless for someone to use their magic this openly. hen he caught sight of..  flaming dragon. His hand instinctively tensed on his sword. He saw that a boros legionare and the girl from before. He eyed the dragon suspiciously. He had overcome most of the emotional side effects of forced vampirism but he was still distrustful of certain magical creatures. Dragons normally weren't among them, but this one looked like a smaller niv- mizzet.
Sir, what is your business?
Ravnica: City of Guilds - Their Tale Begins Now! - Page 2 Kiryuu.Zero.240.1634883
Edwin
Loyal Bodyguard
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum