Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sewers

+7
MochaLatte
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Shadow_Okami
Dane Nerro
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
11 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Sewers - Page 8 Empty Re: The Sewers

Post  MochaLatte Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:48 pm

Dorthy

The Lost Doll
The Sewers - Page 8 DorthyYoung5

Dorthy held her head as the two argued in her head, she couldn't take it anymore! They wouldn't shut up! One said go and the other said not to. She started to hit her head in frustration. "SHUT U-PPPPPPPPPPPPPPMH!" Dorthy screamed as her mouth was covered, and she began to kick her legs, and held the hand to covered her mouth. She looked up at the huge man that smelled of leather and steak, her eyes tearing up. This man could hurt her! She took deep breaths before biting the Don's hand and moving to elbow him in the gut.

"I want my Dolly... I want my dolly... I want my, my... DOLLY!
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:55 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

The Sewers - Page 8 Dcbfebe1-d3a1-43c8-a262-66f4721334e2_zpsb75d528a

Catherine listened to Kraven and smiled before setting out to look for Dorthy, the girl was smart, but with her current training, she still wasn't competent enough to take the people that could be trying to hurt her.

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

The Sewers - Page 8 4eeb8a32-bb47-49e9-94f5-42f0028c0ce8_zpsef6efbcb

The Kingpin looked at Dorthy and chuckled as he saw her attempts to escape.

"Really?"

He didn't even flinch as his hand was bitten and he was elbowed, the dude was like 98% pure muscle. He started going up the ladder thingy, carrying Dorthy, heading to make a swift exit.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:10 pm

The Sewers - Page 8 Kravennew_zpse9183a76

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven let out another sigh as he walked with Cathy "Damn... where is she...? She better not have ran off... if she did-" Kraven swore he would beat the shit out of her if she tried to escape, she had to learn discipline. He expected AT LEAST the respect she had for Jade, he demanded as much and if she did not she would learn it. And she would deal with it. Kraven kept on walking "DORTHY!" he called out, still no reply. Okay, then he would have to try something else. Something that once said, MUST be replied to. It was one of THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS YOU MUST ANSWER TO. Kraven then called out "...MARCO...!!!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
??? Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:15 pm

Dorthy

The Lost Doll

Dorthy paled when her plan didn't work. HE WAS MUSCLE! PURE MUSCLE! Try again then! She HAD to try again! She couldn't give up! She refused to be a disappointment! She struggled while he was climbing up the stairs, but struggled with a cough at first, and groaned. She felt really light headed, and very warm. She had a fever... But still she fought! She kicked at his legs, trying to trip him up while going up the ladder. "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" She clawed at the hands with her semi short nails. She then heard it...

"MARCO!!!!!!!!!!"

"Pallllmmmmksahdnd!" Dorthy cried out, but if that wasn't enough she banged, or rattled the ladder, trying to get a response out. Wait... WAIT BELLS! Dorthy went into her pockets and took out Bells and began to them, ringing them with all her might.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:49 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Catherine was growing worried as they weren't finding Dorthy...where had she gone? had she given up on her training? Then she heard the bells...

"There!"

She ran to follow the sounds of the bells, only to see the leader of the Family holding her daughter.

"KRAVEN!"

She shrieked, calling him over...She wanted to run over and stab the big mob boss, but she couldn't risk hurting Dorthy...

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

The Kingpin didn't seem to take notice of Dorthy's struggles, but when she started making noise...that was a problem. He attempted a Vulcan nerve pinch, one that would knock the girl out, but it was too late, Catherine and Kraven had arrived.

"Oh hello. It seems I have your daughter. You might want to just leave now so I am not forced to snap her neck, yes?"

He said quite casually, not seeming too surprised to see Dorthy's protectors.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:59 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven came across Dorthy and The Don with Cathy, he looked pissed. Very pissed, like he was about to punch someone's face in, then kill them, then use their intestines as a skipping rope, then use their eyeballs as baseballs, before finishing the night by using your skull as a toilet! KRAVEN WAS PISSED! He ran towards Dorthy The Don "YOU...!" he yelled, his fists clenched. He pointed out to Dorthy and Mario "YOU DIDN'T SAY POLO!" Kraven yelled, before turning his back on Dorthy. He just wasn't going to deal with someone who wouldn't say polo to his marco, even if their mouth was covered. IT WAS ILLEGAL TO NOT SAY POLO. Kraven kept on walking away, apparently, not wanting to deal with a Pololess Dorthy.

"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:07 am

Dorthy

The Lost Doll

Dorthy's face brightened up until Kraven started to walk away. B-b-but!? She couldn't say Polo! She tried! Weakly she tried to say polo, and then eventually tried moving the man's hand from her face until passing out. She relaxed in the arms of the Don due to the Vulcan Neck pinch. "P-polo..." was the final thing she said.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:05 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Catherine looked shocked as Kraven just went off without even attempting to save Dorthy.

"Father! You said protecting her was a priority!"

She cried, reminding him that he said it was the most important thing...But he was going away, and meanwhile the Don was kidnapping Dorthy. Cathy could not allow this.

"Give me my daughter!"

She yelled, then ran at the huge man and started stabbing at him with her giant syringe.

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

The Don chuckled at Catherine's attempts to hurt him, the needle barely pierced his skin, and it did not hurt him even as some blood came out.

"Tch, you don't even know how to take blood properly."

He said, kicking at Catherine's face and throwing her off of him.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:55 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven immediately turned when he heard Dorthy say Polo, just in time to see The Don kick Catherine in the face "HEY!" his voice echoed angrily through the sewers. The man clenched his fists, and glared angrily at The Don "You just made two mistakes bub...!" Kraven called out to him "First... you kidnapped a little girl that I happen to be protecting... second... you PUNCHED CATHERINE IN THE FACE... AND NO ONE HARMS HER!" he yelled angrily "Except me..." he then added in a whisper. Kraven began to angrily stomp towards The Don "Here's how it goes bub... I PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE... then you CRY IN PAIN... then I KILL YOU!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:10 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Catherine groaned as she was kicked, feeling her nose break because of the blow. She held her face and was about to go back up to try and get Dorthy back, when Kraven appeared, bringing a smile to her face. At this point, she knew that interfering in the battle of manliness was NOT gonna help, so she leaned against a wall and watched, trying to see where she could step in to just snatch Dorthy away quickly.

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

The Don turned when he heard Kraven's booming voice. Now Mario is an educated, well-informed man, so even being the manly, fearless man that he is, he knew that the only words to describe this situation were

Oh shit.

He considered taking off his jacket for a moment, then mentally slapped himself. A real man dresses classy at all times. He did, however, undo his tie, a small but painful sacrifice, and tied Dorthy up to the ladder that lead up to the exit of the sewer, making a complicated knot and leaving the girl dangling.

"I think not."

He replied to Kraven, brushing some sewer goo from his suit and taking out...a large lump of charcoal.

"BEHOLD THE HIDEOUSLY OVERCOOKED STEAK!"

He cried, throwing the carbonized steak at Kraven's face.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:45 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven's eyebrow twitched at The Don "... What...?" he did not seem amused by whatever The Don was about to pull. And then when the steak came flying towards him like a bullet, and then Kraven... did nothing. The Carbonized steak hit Kraven in the face, and it goes to say that Kraven was not amused "..." he just shot a glare towards the mafioso. He stomped over to The Don "THAT BETTER NOT BE IT!" he yelled as he threw a punch towards The Don's face.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:13 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

The Don was impressed, he expected Kraven to shrivel up and cower in fear from the carbonized steak, but he continued to stand strong, proving to the mob boss that mere burnt food was not going to win this.

"The manly is strong in this one..."

He said, looking at Kraven dramatically, as the man threw a punch at his face. Mario just stood there and took the punch silently.

"MY TURN!"

He then cried, grabbing Kraven's arm and twisting it at an unnatural angle, attempting to break it with his pure manliness.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:25 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven seemed legitimately concerned when The Don just took his punch, no one in the ENTIRE CITY had ever just taken one of his punches like that. His eyes widened "What...!?" and then The Don twisted his arm "How are you...!?" Kraven was pretty tough, an The Don was able to twist his muscles so easily "Shit...!" Kraven had to think of something fast. And so he did, they were next to one of the walls of the sewers, and Kraven ran right on it, managed to run past The Don, and towards the way he was twisting Kraven's arm. This put Kraven behind The Don and no longer in a painful position "SHUT UP IT MAKES SENSE!" he yelled before throwing a round house kick towards The Don's back "Just! Get hurt...! Asshole!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:31 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

The Don arched an eyebrow at Kraven as he did some weird move to break out of the lock he had him in.

"I would normally complain about this senselessness, but I can smell the estrogen on you, so I'll let it go...for now."

He said, then came the kick, which made the Don stumble forwards slightly, still taking it pretty well, since it was a KRAVEN KICK. The Kingpin kept a straight face, calm and collected as he ran up to the ex-nun-man and headbutted him.

"EAT HEART-FRO!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:35 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven grinned at The Don when he saw The Don start to stumble forward, though he quickly grew disappointed when he saw The Don was unfazed by this attack "Shit...-!" before he could even make another move, The Don headbutted him. Kraven fell on his back, his nose broken and bleeding. Kraven couldn't believe how easily he was being beat, and he was MUCH stronger now than he had been during this entire war. How was someone THIS STRONG!? Kraven let out a growl before taking a combat knife out form his coat and throwing it right towards The Don's face "Fuck it. I'm just gonna stab you." he muttered darkly.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:42 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

The Don glared at Kraven as he took out the knife.

"Coward."

He muttered, and stepped ever so slightly to the side, so the knife sunk into his cheek, where it would hurt like hell, but not kill him. If Mario was feeling any pain, he wasn't showing it. He continued to look serene, but the knife in his face now made him ultra manly as fuck.

"That stings...but it's not match for the CARBONIZED SAUSAGES OF DOOM!"

He announced, taking out nunchucks...that were actually linked sausages, burnt beyond recognition. He did a cool kung-fu ninja move with the nunchucks, then swung them at Kraven's head.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:48 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven's eyes widened even more as Mario just took the knife "Well then..." he was about to try something else, but Mario pulling out the sausage nunchucks was weird even for Kraven "Uh... what...?" he was then hit on the head with them. It wasn't something horribly painful, but it stung "Ouch...! Why you...!" Kraven stood back up, then cracked his fists. This man was getting on his nerves "I'll try something new..." Kraven began to calmly breathe, in and out "..." in and out, an ancient martial arts technique, it would make his next blow all the more powerful. Then, Kraven did it, with all of his might he threw his right fist towards The Don's face "DEATH MOTHERFUCKER!" this was an attack that could punch through walls, it would kill Ryder in a single blow, Kraven was confident in this blow!

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:55 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

The Kingpin was disappointed at how his own blow had turned out...HE HAD FAITH IN HIS CARBONIZED FOOD! But then he saw Kraven breathing....that couldn't be good. It couldn't be good at all. And that's when the blow came.

"Wow, that is-"

A crunch could be heard as most of the bones in the Don's face were shattered...yet amazingly, the man only took a few steps back with the force of the blow. WHAT? HOW?!

"Ouch."

He cried, cracking his neck (is that how you say it? Like the knuckles, but the neck? I'm foreign, I don't know.) and glaring at Kraven. That had actually hurt. A lot. Mario was not pleased. Then again, not much could be made of his face now, since it was just a blob of flesh and blood, but now he was enraged. Taking the knife from his face, which had been dug deeper into his cheek with Kraven's blow, the Kingpin ran at Kraven and threw a jump kick at his face, while using his arms to throw the knife at the man's stomach as well as his final piece of burnt meat at Kraven's side.

"MAN. POWER."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:03 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven smiled as he saw The Don take a punch, but it didn't seem to deter The Don at all "What...!?" the man had survived something like that!? Kraven coudln't think that someone could possibly be more powerful than the likes of The Inquisitor, but in these few minutes, The Don had already proved to be so much greater of a threat. Kraven was about to throw another attack, but he was kicked in the face. Kraven was kicked right into a wall, it began to crumble from the impact. He couldn't believe it, Kraven's attack was stronger then even that of a bullet, and this man had taken it without so much as weakening. And then a knife was thrown right into his gut, Kraven let out a pained growl "ASSHOLE!" Kraven shot a glare to Catherine "Cathy! Take Dorthy and go! Don't come back! Just get as far as possible!" he yelled to the woman before looking back to The Don. Kraven knew he had to try everything he could "Well well well..." Kraven had to wait for Cathy and Dorthy to leave, then he could use his next trick. until then he had to buy time. Kraven charged The Don, throwing a quickly slew of punches to his opponent's chest "Hahahahaa! Come on! You're slow and weak! I can barely feel any of your hits!" Kraven yelled, lying.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:12 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Catherine had been observing the battle intently, her eyes wide as she watched the Don take every one of Kraven's attacks like no one before...What was this dude?! No one could beat KRAVEN!

"Kravey! KILL HIM!!"

She cried, her voice breaking for a second. NO. She couldn't allow herself to think that Kraven might not make it out of this alive...He was totally gonna kill this fancy-ass idiot...right? Right. She then heard Kraven order her to take Dorthy out, and nodded nervously, taking advantage of the Don's distance from the little girl to quickly snatch her up. She had some issues with the knot...but the surgical scissors took care of that, and in no time Cathy was climbing the ladder with her daughter in one arm, looking down at Kraven and Mario's battle...

"We'll be waiting for you, Father..."

She said weakly, before finally climbing out and taking Dorthy to safety.

*exit Cathy and Dorthy*

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

The Kingpin laughed dryly at the nurse's display of emotion. Weakling. But then Kraven's punches came and even though the punches could not knock him out, Mario still had to concentrate to make sure he wasn't destroyed by Kraven's blows.

"Oh you can't? I'll make sure to work harder then. You know the Family only delivers the best!"

He said, his deformed face contorting into what may have been a grin as he elbowed at Kraven's gut, right where the knife had hit, then threw a few punches at the man's neck.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:33 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven cringed in disgust as he saw The Don's deformed grin "You really annoy me... you know that...?" he muttered. Then he was helpless as he was kneed in the gut, right where his knife wound was, however Kraven was trained enough to put up his arms to block the punches towards his neck. A punch to his Adam's Apple was all he needed to die. Kraven could feel his arms stinging, he could have sworn that one of the arms had cracked somewhere in those punches. Kraven managed to keep on his feet after The Don's blows. He just glared at his enemy, he had no idea how he was going to go about this. But then he realized something, Catherine and Dorthy were gone "Perfect...!" he muttered in pain. Kraven suddenly started to run in place "Alright Don... I can see your weakness...!" he muttered "Your legs! They're all beefy and big! Certainly not good for running! So I'll use your weakness against you!" he yelled as he continued to run in place. And then, it happened, Kraven just started running away "RUN AWAY~!!!" he sung as he started to run away from the Don.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:39 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

The Don was just utterly shocked. Was Kraven really just...running?!

"I...WHAT?!!?!?"

He bellowed, his confusion evident in his voice...He could not comprehend it! After a moment of shocked stillness, Mario started running after him...but Kraven was right...Running was one thing the Kingpin was not used to, and he was having a hard time keeping up with the crazy man.

"GET BACK HERE AND FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:44 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven kept on running, smiling for a moment when he heard The Don's confusion. He kept on running, even as The Don told him to fight like a man "Fuck no man! Who do you think I am!? Ryder!? I'm not retarded! I know when I'm going to lose!" he called out as he kept on running. Though unknown to The Don, Kraven had thrown little needles behind him, as well as a mine. Kraven had a conniving grin on his face, that muscle head would likely not even look for Kraven's traps and fall right into his grasp!

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:52 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

The Don continued running after him, yelling things like

"Old Spice! Steak knives! Shark week!"

Until he felt a sharp pain at his feet...THE NEEDLES. Now a tough guy like Mario wasn't gonna stop for any needles...but this had to mean something, right? Something bad was gonna-BOOM! Mine.

"Shit..."

He muttered, as the explosion threw him against the sewer walls, and worst of all...

"MY SUIT!! MY GODDAMN SUIT!"

It was bad enough that Catherine had destroyed his tie, but now his suit was all burnt and disgusting, almost like overcooked steak. Then there were the actual physical repercussions, with the blood everywhere and the missing pieces of flesh...yet the Don still seemed more worried about his suit. He growled at Kraven and started throwing pieces of wall at the man, since one wall had been smashed by the impact of Mario slamming into it.

"DINKLEBEEEERG!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:00 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven grinned as he saw The Don get caught in the mine blast "Fuck yeah!" he stopped running, a huge smile on his face.He had to be done for after that! He had too! But then The Don seemed to walk the attack off. He seemed physically hurt, but he wasn't weakened at all, he was moving and fighting as if he was in perfect condition. That was an impressive sight "Shit..." however Kraven couldn't afford to be impressed "All things die in this world... even suits! Now... DIE... FOOLISH FOOL!" he yelled as he threw a slew of grenades out to The Don, before disappearing in the explosion.
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next