Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sewers

+7
MochaLatte
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Shadow_Okami
Dane Nerro
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
11 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Sewers Empty The Sewers

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:47 pm

It's gross and disgusting. It smells really bad. But, a plus is that it leads to everywhere in the city.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

The Sewers Empty Re: The Sewers

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:53 pm

The Sewers Rourke10_zpsf3d451e1

"Sergeant" Rourke Crosswell
Peaceful Mentality
-------------------------------------
"A man's duty is to his heart. Don't let anyone tell you to forget that."

At first, as Rourke ran, carrying Vivian, he was silent--the look on his face dead serious. But as they continued, and the sounds of battle began to fade away...his face changed...and slowly...very slowly...the normal Rourke came back. He looked around, but kept running--trying even to go faster so that nobody could catch up with them.
"V-Vivian? Where are we? Is...Is this the sewers? I didn't hurt you, right...?" He continued running as he talked, not wanting to stop their progress. He didn't remember anything of what had happened after the explosion had rocked the entrance of the hotel, signaling the beginning of the battle. He was confused--but he could tell that they were in retreat.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:23 pm

The Sewers ViviampRok_zps9c7eb6c5

Vivian Orderly
Code Name: Orderly

Vivian just cried in Roruke's arms. She needed to for just a few moments.
"Diego...Diego...h-he...he's dead...Mad Father killed him..." she whimpered. "Altair and Arron...I think they made it. B-but...Diego...our home..." she whimpered. "All because of the stupid box. I should kill them both for murdering Diego for nothing." she said, crying.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:32 pm

The Sewers RourkeandVivian_zpsd7904889

Peaceful Mentality

Diego was dead...? Oh no...
"Vivian, I...I'm so sorry..." Rourke said as he continued to carry Vivian in his arms, moving down the tunnel. "But...at least you got away...that's what Diego would have wanted..." He felt a great sadness come over him as he heard Vivian cry. This was ridiculous...and all of it was just a game for some insane man to play...Diego was dead...Vivian was heartbroken...all because of some stupid game...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:39 pm

The Sewers Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife
Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

Akuryo managed to get to the sewers before anyone else could and slid down the ladder to get inside as he stuck to the shadows. His following of them was a bit slow, but when he was close enough, he threw a cardboard box at them, it went over their heads while they weren't looking and landed before them on solid ground as he kept out of sight from the entire group. He stayed silent, the wrap of a sheet around his wound was beginning to become bloodier and bloodier as he continued to follow them. Inside the cardboard box, was something that would obviously belong to someone else, a blue-tooth communicator piece.

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:53 pm

Vivian Orderly

Soon, Vivian just...stopped. She didn't cry anymore...she was dehydrated from crying so much.
"Diego...would have wanted to go out with a bang...he took Mad Father's arm...I think he can rest..." Vivian said, letting go, standing on her own two feet. She rubbed her eyes. This was all so much to take in. "I'm sorry Rourke...I pulled you into this...those guys...they were with Worm right? You'll be a traitor!" she said.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:59 pm

Peaceful Mentality

Rourke sighed, knowing that Vivian was right. He had no idea who he had fought while he was raging--he could have very well even attacked Worm people. Still...he gave her a sad smile.
"I would much rather be a traitor if it means protecting someone who is innocent and scared..." He brushed some hair out of her face, looking into her eyes...then suddenly heard a thump. He looked ahead of them, and saw a cardboard box that had just fallen there. "...Hang on." He motioned for the group to stop. This could very well be a bomb or something...he had no idea what it was. He looked around warily, trying to find whoever had thrown the box. "...Whoever threw that--show yourself. I want know what's inside that box--and if it's something that's going to hurt Vivian, then...well." He continued looking around the tunnel, trying to figure out where that box had come from...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:07 pm

Vivian Orderly

Vivian saw the box. It frightened her. Yes...a box frightened her. She had her sledge hammer, and gripped it tightly, putting the bomb box down. She approached timidly. "WHY ARE YOu DOING THIS TO ME!" she yelled. "I wanted to wait out my sentence...I NEVER WANTED THIS!" she yelled. "GET OUT OF HERE! TAKE YOUR BOX WITH YOU! GO AWAY!" she yelled.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow_Okami Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:07 pm

The Sewers Kisuki_net_artbooks_hakuouki-shinsengumi-kitan-original-illustrations_187-1
I may have a twisted obsession with the dead...

Ⱥltair Ӎindu
Death's Little Examiner

Altair mange to escape into the sewers before the building collapse on him and land in the water. He got up, sighed, and though Dang it, I need to change these clothes since who knows what was in the water He look around and wonder if the others were here. He remember Vivian leaving him to save someone and didn't stop her. He felt bad and started to walk around. heard some noise and head to it. He's luck he knew the sewer layout by the back of his hand thanks to traveling in them when he was here

...doesn't mean I will let that get in my way in helping the sickly and the injure
Shadow_Okami
Shadow_Okami
Canadian
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:35 pm

The pained Knife

Akuryo, being as injured as he is, couldn't risk revealing himself as he decided to activate a voice modulator in the mask. "Inside the box is a blue tooth communicator. You will be able to talk to the man who gave you the bomb devices." He spoke before he was quick to move away, he stayed silent as he was about to escape them.

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:06 pm

Vivian Orderly

"NO!" She smashed the box with her hammer. "No more bullshit! I want this to stop!" she yelled. "You tell whoever your boss is...that Inquisitor...tell him I don't care if he blows them up...just leave me alone!" she yelled. "And you leave me alone too! I'll KILL YOU! I'LL SMASH YOUR DAMN SKULL IN FOR KILLING DIEGO!"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:09 pm

Peaceful Mentality

Rourke stood protectively near Vivian, drawing his remaining knife again and glaring into the darkness at whoever might be there. If whoever was there got mad over what Vivian said, he was going to protect her. He was going to protect her regardless--there was no going back now. He couldn't stop...
And he didn't want to. He was going to protect Vivian no matter what.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:13 pm

The Sewers Inquisitorfilmgrain_zpsdf535bd9

The Inquisitor
Blimp Television Time!
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Akuryo's communicator turned on, feint laughing was heard, but Akuryo understood that laughter. That was VERY upset laughter, Inquisitor didn't like it when people decided not to play by his rules. So naturally, he would change the rules "Well... she doesn't like our game Akuryo... hehehhe... oh now she's done it... okay, if she doesn't like the game, we'll just change it..." he spoke to Akuryo "Don't you agree...?" the laughter continued "Inform Ms Orderly that the rules to the game have now changed... the detonators don't matter anymore... the faction to kill Ms Orderly will get their leader back... the one that doesn't will die, in other words, all that matters is that she runs away for as long as she can! ...Now I gotta check up on Claus... toodles~!" the signal then broke off.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Let's play a game...!"
Inquisitor Theme - Twisted Nerve

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:19 pm

The pained Knife

Akuryo began to laugh in his modulated voice before he sighed after hearing his new orders. "Unlucky for you Miss Orderly...the rules have now changed......but you better start running for your life miss Orderly. The detonators do not matter anymore." He slunk away before he connected himself to the blimp communicator. "Everyone, the game is now to kill Vivian Orderly, who is now in the sewers. The first faction to kill her gets their leader back. The one who fails, has their leader killed, and it will be shown via the Blimp." He told through the communicator as he was out of range to be found by any of the other party members. "Start running you four~♥"

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:25 pm

Peaceful Mentality

The blimp was so loud with the message that they could hear it all the way underground...and as soon as it was over, Rourke looked to Vivian again.
"We have to move." He couldn't believe this. A game of killing...whoever the sick bastard was that was running it...Rourke wanted to kill him for what he was doing. No matter who won this game...it was just going to end in bloodshed and loss. And all of this was for one man's pleasure...? How cruel can you get...?

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow_Okami Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:29 pm

The Sewers Kisuki_net_artbooks_hakuouki-shinsengumi-kitan-original-illustrations_187-1
I may have a twisted obsession with the dead...

Ⱥltair Ӎindu
Death's Little Examiner

As soon Altair found the others, he heard what happen and said" For pete sakes, why isn't today my day?" He look at Vivian and Rourke and sighed. He scratch behind his head as he was running and knew they need to find a place where no one will look for them. He started to think of all the place in NML where it could be save, but something tells him that it wasn't going to be easy

...doesn't mean I will let that get in my way in helping the sickly and the injure
Shadow_Okami
Shadow_Okami
Canadian
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:14 pm

Vivian Orderly

Vivian glared at Akuryo.
"You...I..." she growled and ran with Rourke. "It's only a matter of time until they find us. The sewers are huge, but it's only a matter of time." she said. She felt bad for Rourke, dragging him into this. "I'm sorry..." she said. "Please...if you can...leave me and go. Say I seduced you or something...save yourself. I mean it."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:18 pm

Peaceful Mentality

"I'm not going to leave you," he replied to Vivian as they ran. "Earlier today, I had my doubts, my fears about this whole thing...but...now, there's no turning back. I want to protect you, Vivian. I know that I might be a criminal...but I don't want to be one anymore. I'm going to do the thing that I joined the army for all those years ago: I'm going to defend the innocent. So, I'm afraid that you're stuck with me," he somehow managed a small laugh as they ran--though it contained no humor. He was dead-set on protecting Vivian now--even if it meant fighting his old allies.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:32 pm

Vivian Orderly

Vivian smiled at Rourke.
"You're...you're too kind..." she said, stopping at a four way cross section. "Oh man...this place is huge, where should we go?" she asked. "Where should we go...what can we do? This is terrible...it's like...fog of war...or something." she held her head a bit. "I...don't know where to go."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:37 pm

Peaceful Mentality

"Vivian..." Rourke also stopped near her as she stopped, putting his hands onto her shoulders as he tried to comfort her. "Don't worry. I'm going to get you out of here...we both promised that we were going to get out together, right...? I...I'm going to defend you with my life. So please...don't be afraid. I don't want you to die, Vivian. In fact...I don't think...that I can bear the thought of it...Vivian...I...." he looked away for a moment, before looking back. And slowly...ever so gently...leaned in, placing a delicate kiss upon her lips. He drew back a moment after, probably looking just as surprised as she would probably look at that moment. "I...I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:46 pm

The pained Knife

Akuryo grinned as he stalked the group through the sewers, watching them from his distance as he was well-hidden in the shadows. The video feed was still going so anyone on top would see the live feed to guess where she was in the sewers, even though it was getting hard to navigate through them.

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:53 pm

Vivian Orderly

Vivian blushed and froze for a moment, but the pulled away a bit and looking at him.
"No no...it's okay...It's just...Diego did the same thing..." she said, blushing. "L-look...I...it's okay...let's...keep moving." she smiled. "I won't tell Miles." she said
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:57 pm

Peaceful Mentality

"Good plan," Rourke said to her with a small smile before looking back at Altair, speaking again, "Ehehe...sorry about that." Rourke turned back to face front, and offered his hand to Vivian before continuing down the tunnel. For some reason...even though they were running for their life...that little moment planted a little seed of light in his heart. Still, he wasn't going to let that make him drop his guard.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:59 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

The Sewers 6cd629a9-5453-4ffe-87e2-f2f0e340ee85_zps14bcc886

Ivy entered t he sewers with two murderous plants on skateboards, which she was pulling along behind her on leashes. She spotted the group and motioned for the other Vultures to come, she had her acid ready to attack, but needed the others there first.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:01 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

The Sewers 65195714-8014-435e-b864-fffa47ff0377_zps49a77b57

Catherine left the truck at the entrance of the sewers, since she could not fit a truck through the manhole, and climbed down, armed with various of Kraven's guns as well as another one of her good old giant syringes.

"Oh Vivi, we're heeere~!"

She chirped, then the rest of the Worm army came in after her running after the Haven group.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum