Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sex Ed (1x1 Smol Birb y Gay Lorax)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sex Ed (1x1 Smol Birb y Gay Lorax) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sex Ed (1x1 Smol Birb y Gay Lorax)

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:26 am

Jasper Everhart

Sex Ed (1x1 Smol Birb y Gay Lorax) - Page 2 Jasper%2060_zpsttq8uqrx

Hemlock
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"Love's a game, wanna play?.............................
.............................I can make the bad guys good for a weekend
'Cause, darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream."

Jasper groaned loudly as Jo refused to move, crossing his arms across his chest in irritation. She was really being stubborn - and though he felt sure she was only playing around and had no intention of actually kicking him, her close proximity was a bit troubling to his deprived body. "Jo, I know you've gone through sex ed. At the very least you know male anatomy, I mean, unless you're leaving poor Ryder unsatisfied now-" The whitette gave Jo a taunting look, clearly not intending to humor her request... but as her leg jerked closer, he flinched, heart leaping to his throat as her foot stopped only a hairsbreadth away. His expression hardened as she met his gaze, sticking his tongue out at her - before grabbing her ankle and yanking upwards, not really caring if he got kicked somewhere, as long as it wasn't in the crotch. "Now now, Jo, you're not being nice-!"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Sex Ed (1x1 Smol Birb y Gay Lorax) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sex Ed (1x1 Smol Birb y Gay Lorax)

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:49 pm

✮✮✮ ▸ SO FUCK YOUR RULES, MAN ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my passion!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my love!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhere comes pure energy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my fury!

Sex Ed (1x1 Smol Birb y Gay Lorax) - Page 2 5cbb7a80-f63d-41a0-b386-2584d8137250_zpsqmpf8t5i

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxJosephine✖↰ Beaumont
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x so let your soul dance, baby xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx time to free yourself at last x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【QUEEN CALAMITY】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"At least Ryder`s vocal about what he wants--girls like that, you know~" That was a lie- but Jo was almost positive that would help push Jasper over the end. She was really adamant about embarrassing him as much as possible, very rarely did she have opportunities for power trips like this one-- but her train of thought was thrown askew at Jasper`s expressive reaction to his near death experience. Locking eyes with him for one serious moment, Jo threw her head back and laughed loudly- just in time for Jasper to tug her foot upward, catching her off guard enough to make her slip under herself, yelping in surprise as she landed on her back- but she very quickly replaced the foot he kept with her free one at his crotch. She was really determined to fuck him up, apparently. "I am not giving up until you say the thing--!! I deserve this, do you know how long you`ve been fucking with me--??" 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I... am the forever engine. The fire you can`t put out. The grinding gears. The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world...
Jo`s Theme - LoveFuryEnergyPassion
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:10 am

Jasper Everhart

Sex Ed (1x1 Smol Birb y Gay Lorax) - Page 2 Jasper%2060_zpsttq8uqrx

Hemlock
"Love's a game, wanna play?.............................
.............................I can make the bad guys good for a weekend
'Cause, darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream."

Jasper rolled his eyes as Jo said Ryder of all people was more vocal than him about his desires - that, he hardly believed. From what he knew of Ryder, the redhead seemed to almost criminalize sex - him, openly talking about it...? The idea seemed laughable, and Jasper was already smirking at the thought when Jo fell over, freeing his crotch. He grinned excitedly - but before he could celebrate long, Jo's other foot replaced the first. He scowled fiercely- but while holding Jo's ankle in one hand, he quickly reached down to the one at his crotch, ignoring her words in favor of tickling the bottom of her foot tauntingly, trying desperately to make her move. He did somewhat wedge his hand between her foot and his crotch, though - he didn't want her to strike out and kick him while trying to get away. "Not today, Jo-!" he commented, smirking at her softly.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2