Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sex Ed (1x1 Smol Birb y Gay Lorax)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sex Ed (1x1 Smol Birb y Gay Lorax) Empty Sex Ed (1x1 Smol Birb y Gay Lorax)

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:07 am

The month following the attack on Nowhere was a fairly standard one for the organization`s leaders and officers. The newest recruits spent some of their time growing used to the metallic corridors of the base, doing grunt work such as fetching supplies or helping with meals. And though Absolute Justice`s sudden appearance was jarring for some-- for the most part, things returned to normal afterward. Some repairs had to be made, but, still- things were alright. They`d have to get back on track and focus on the Branches of Sin again soon, but, for now- they preoccupied themselves with other things. Some in a more literal sense than others.
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Sex Ed (1x1 Smol Birb y Gay Lorax) Empty Re: Sex Ed (1x1 Smol Birb y Gay Lorax)

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:18 am

Jasper Everhart

Sex Ed (1x1 Smol Birb y Gay Lorax) Jasper%2060_zpsttq8uqrx

Hemlock
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"Love's a game, wanna play?.............................
.............................I can make the bad guys good for a weekend
'Cause, darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream."

Jasper rubbed the towel over his face for what felt like the tenth time before tossing it aside and tackling the training dummy again, pouring all of his thoughts into beating the sack of sand and stuffing into oblivion. He didn't feel as if he needed the training that badly... but it couldn't hurt, and he enjoyed the feeling of exhausting himself. It kept his mind off other things - and it wasn't as if he'd had much better to do. Recovering from the attack and shoving his feelings into a little pocket in his heart like he had for so many years - he needed something physical, especially since he couldn't manage to flirt any of the footmen into his bed. It seemed every time he got close, Jo found him and shrieked at him about seducing her soldiers. He couldn't get any breaks... He scowled a bit as his thoughts turned to Jo, tackling the dummy even more forcefully to try and distract himself further.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:57 am

✮✮✮ ▸ SO FUCK YOUR RULES, MAN ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my passion!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my love!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhere comes pure energy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my fury!

Sex Ed (1x1 Smol Birb y Gay Lorax) 5cbb7a80-f63d-41a0-b386-2584d8137250_zpsqmpf8t5i

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxJosephine✖↰ Beaumont
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x so let your soul dance, baby xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx time to free yourself at last x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【QUEEN CALAMITY】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Beating something beside yourself for once I see." Remarked a familiar voice from behind Jasper as the bluenette in question walked by him, grinning ear to ear at the whitette. Jo wore her wild mane of blue hair down for a change, uncaring of the way it`d likely stick to her skin with sweat in time, and exchanged her usual baggy cargo pants for a pair of fitting shorts, a small black towel slung around her shoulders. She carried a compact and clearly aged CD player over her shoulder which she settled down in the corner of the training room, bending over to fiddle with it`s buttons momentarily, putting some even more clearly aged song on- it`s speakers worked to quickly spread the sound through the training room, creating an echo in the large and mostly empty space. Her and Jasper were the only two people within it at the moment- but she didn`t seem to have much of a regard for his presence. She was in and out of here enough to have basically claimed it as her own, with Ryder and Eagle being regular visitors- she trained daily, and if she missed a day, she worked twice as hard the next day. After all- she had what was in her opinion, a masterpiece of a body to maintain. "A remarkable change of pace. Excellent job. Gold star for you." She continued to snark to the whitette who hadn`t asked for it- and while she did, she set up a singular blue sandbag- one that was also aged, beaten, and taped up in the center. She`d been using it for quite a while now, and it showed. She had a system worked out, clearly. Jo didn`t look at Jasper as she began effortlessly rolling out punches onto the bag, each helping tint her knuckles a gentle red tint- but, she did keep bothering him. "You think you could at least let me try bench pressing you?"   

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I... am the forever engine. The fire you can`t put out. The grinding gears. The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world...
Jo`s Theme - LoveFuryEnergyPassion
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:40 pm

Jasper Everhart

Hemlock

Jasper was just beginning to fall into a rhythm when he jolted and spun around, having heard Jo's voice. He quickly scowled, though, as he realized what she'd said. "Shut up, I'm surprised you think you have room to talk-" he snapped, clearly not in the best of moods, or at the very least bothered by the reminder after his lack of luck in bed. He tried to ignore her and go back to what he was doing, though not before giving her a good look over - Jo would never stop being attractive and he would never stop admitting that. Quietly, he tried to beat the dummy into submission... yet Jo just kept talking. His pace faltered as she kept with the quips, gritting his teeth and putting forth more frustration into his attack on the dummy - but with her final question, he kicked it away and spun around. "Go for it, Jo. Because I'm tiny and pathetic. That's what you're trying to say, isn't it? So sorry I don't whittle away the time between when I get to fuck my boyfriend by going to train," he replied, obviously a bit bothered by her insinuations. He didn't like being called weak - if that had been from anyone on an opposing faction, an enemy, anything... he wouldn't have cared. But Jo...? Of all people, Jo - it drove him crazy. Acting as if being around her so much again didn't bother him, even after five years, was hard enough.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:34 am

Sex Ed (1x1 Smol Birb y Gay Lorax) 5cbb7a80-f63d-41a0-b386-2584d8137250_zpsqmpf8t5i

xxx

"You dunno me..." Jo murmured quietly as Jasper insisted she had no room to talk, continuing to beat the sandbag while turtle-facing some. She didn`t need to be a psychic empath to detect his bad mood, his snapping at her earning a few sideway glances- honestly, she had been expecting for them to share a laugh or something... not-- whatever that was. She was left reevaluating her words and thinking back to their past conversations, wondering if there was something about Jasper she was forgetting, something that made those words somehow extra hurtful to him that she hadn`t realized... and then he responded to her second taunt. The mention of her boyfriend was enough to make her mood match his- she immediately stopped beating her sandbag to turn her head and glare fiercely at the whitette, taking a few steps closer to him and without a word- swiping her feet aggressively at his ankles to try and knock him off his feet in one swift movement. "Aww, did I hurt your pwoor wittle feewings?" She hissed, turning back to her bag and holding it in place briefly before going right back to beating it. "Good. Take yer machismo bullshit somewhere else. And it`s ya own damn fault you don`t have yer own boyfriend to fuck, anyway- don`t take your frustration out on me. ...Or my footmen, for that matter..."  

I... am the forever engine. The fire you can`t put out. The grinding gears. The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world...
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:55 pm

Jasper Everhart

Hemlock

"Don't have to know you - everyone in this base hears you-" Jasper snipped quietly, before sighing heavily. He wasn't normally like this - he didn't know why he felt so upset... maybe it'd been the entire process of patching things together. He had been so busy making sure they were safe in case of another attack... he hadn't been able to truly deal with the fact that Jo was alive. Nor had he been able to sort through the flush of emotions that rose in him now that he was realizing she wasn't gone - but he didn't know if that was truly enough to make him so angry... He was so wrapped up in thinking that over that he didn't even realize he'd touched a nerve, grunting in pain as Jo's efforts landed him right on his ass. He grimaced, glaring up at her in retaliation, though not moving to get up. "Why should I want a boyfriend? It's just another goddamn thing to worry about - you're bad enough..." As if realizing what he'd said, he climbed to his feet and nudged Jo's calf, not bothering to truly retaliate for the roughness but showing that if she did that again - he would. "Besides, I haven't touched your damn footmen and you know it - I haven't touched fucking anyone, thanks to you." The whitette grimaced, padding over to take a drink of water before moving back to his own area, figuring Jo would potentially leave him alone now that she was pissed off.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:20 am

xxx

Jo`s face flushed bright pink as Jasper mentioned the whole base could hear her- but she kept on rolling with the punches, even smiling some at that. "Good. Enjoy yourself." She hummed, abruptly stopping her punches to throw a series of kicks at the same bag, grunting in between her fast movements, her gaze occasionally flickering over to Jasper. It wasn`t odd, seeing him again, really-- perhaps she just hadn`t enough time yet to fully register the fact, given how chaotic their lives were, she hadn`t thought too hard on it. But, so far, she wasn`t bothered- she supposed it was because in the short time they had known each other five years ago, they had quickly become pretty close... and in her opinion, when you have a connection with someone, it never truly goes away. Time is no object- you snap right back into being important to each other because you are. It was like they were picking up right where they had left off, albeit where they had left off was... confusing, to say the least. She had kept half baked questions stored in the back of her head since the day she confirmed she probably wouldn`t see him again, years ago- but, now that he was here, she didn`t want to ask them. It was too complicated- she didn`t want to be bothered with it, and she didn`t want to bother him with it. The only thing she was completely sure about was that she wanted to stay with Ryder for as long as Ryder wanted to stay with her- and she didn`t want anything to stand in the way of that.
She furrowed her eyebrows some at Jasper`s words, ceasing her kicks and going right back to punching- and not seeming to notice as her move seemed to actually work, knocking him onto his butt. "...I think you`ve got a messed up idea of what dating is, hun, but... hey, nice to know you care about me~" She taunted, throwing an extra hard punch at the bag with a grunt, before going back to her normal pace. As he nudged at her calf she gave him a bit of a look and nudged him right back challengingly. "You got Rosie Palms! You guys have a very respectable relationship- I`d go to your wedding! SO cute."

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:31 am

Jasper Everhart

Hemlock

Jasper snorted as Jo told him to enjoy himself, tempted to creep her out but instead keeping silent, tackling the dummy with all his strength. He needed the physical outlet - Jo had eliminated his normal one, and he was beginning to run out of options. As boring as beating the stuffing out of practice dummies was, it helped him not go crazy from extra energy. Yet it didn't seem to be doing any good with keeping Jo off his mind... of course, her being two feet away likely didn't help either. Her continued taunts and words made him clench his jaw, trying not to grow too upset again... yet she just kept making jabs at him. He final set of comments caused him to spin around, tense and angry. "Speaking of weddings, tell me Jo, when are you two gonna tie the knot, huh? Or what, has Ryder not popped the question? After a whole five years and you two haven't even considered it, have you?" Pissed off, he kicked at her bag in order to knock it away from her, stepping closer immediately after. "I'm sick of being treated like some bottom of the barrel, sewer dwelling scumbag, Jo- you keep acting like you're so pure and shit but you're getting pretty damn close to fucking just as much as I have. Wanna tell me how much of a lonely piece of shit I am again? Try me. I'm not going to just let you walk all over me, you're... y-you're just another person. Haven't exactly given me any reason to think otherwise, anyways, not for five fucking years. Tell me, what shits did you give about me during that time? Because I can tell you I didn't get to just run off and pretend you never existed. But oh, no- that doesn't matter! You had a dick to chase halfway across the desert. At least I'm not t-that fucking desperate-" Jasper's cheeks were flushed with anger and embarrassment after hearing his voice crack, yet he didn't back down, standing tense and pissed right in front of Jo. It had finally clicked with him what was causing his problem, and he had no plans to ignore it again. He was going to figure this out... or possibly get murdered by Jo in the process.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:52 am

xxx

Jo was still beating away at her sandbag, but abruptly stopped mid punch when the word 'weddings' actually passed Jasper`s lips. She stopped, her arm dropping to her side, and turned her head to furiously glare at the whitette, her expression indicating that something he had said in just that sentence alone set her off bad. She didn`t bat an eyelash as he threw her bag away, but did slooowly turn herself to fully face him, glowering down at him and glaring directly into his eyes as he went off, uncharacteristically quiet all the while- but still visibly seething.
And once he finished- the first thing she did was raise her knee directly into his crotch. Hard. She shoved him by the shoulder after for effect, but didn`t attack anymore- again, she didn`t need to be a psychic empath to know he was upset and emotional. But, to someone like Jo, that fact in mind didn`t really make her any less pissed off. "You don`t have the slightest fucking clue of what I`ve been doing for the past five years- I built a life from the ground up, asshole, you`re living in the result of that shit. So, know what-? Make fun of my stable relationship all you want, twinkie- five years isn`t enough to build a relationship worthy of a fucking marriage, asshat. Trust me- I`m a divorced woman who killed her husband. I KNOW all the ways a marriage can go wrong. Think a lil before you try to criticize me for that shit." She seemed to untense some, having blown off a fair amount of steam in her rant. "...And for your information- I don`t think you`re 'some bottom of the barrel, sewer dwelling scumbag'-- I just think you`re heartless. And I`m sure you think that makes you untouchable and hardcore and independent or whatever- but, really... it just makes it easier for me to see you for what you really are. A scared little kid, too chicken to NOT fuck something for once in his life. So- if you wanna go see the wizard for a heart while you`re on your way out, then, be my guest-"    

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:19 am

Jasper Everhart

Hemlock

He could tell he'd crossed a line. Something he'd said, something in his rant to Jo about the way he'd been treated - some combination of syllables had pissed Jo off more than before, more than he'd thought she'd even be bothered by him. What he wasn't exactly expecting, however, was the knee to the crotch - he gasped for air as the painful blow left his lungs empty, his knees weak enough that he fell right on his ass again when Jo pushed him. He was still cringing and trying to recover when Jo went off, but he did his best to pay attention. He refused to make eye contact as she spoke, fists slowly clenching as he shook off the pain and listened, taking in her words. True, the wedding part might have been a low blow... but the rest of her words were met with a stiff back... yet a continued refusal from Jasper to look at her. He kept his head down as she spoke, waiting until she was done to even bother answering, but even as he talked his head was down, voice soft. "Heartless, huh...?" Jasper gave a short, harsh laugh, before finally lifting his head, not seeming ashamed of the look in his eyes. "Heartless, when I started to feel again five fucking years ago and you ignored that- you knew, and you acted like nothing was different, and I struggled to figure out how the hell to handle emotions I knew I shouldn't have- I don't think I'm some invincible god, Jo. Far fucking from that. Call me a child, I don't give a shit - I stopped caring about people when I was a teenager, to protect myself, and when I finally thought it was time to change that, I was shown just how stupid I was to think I'd be able to manage. Nobody gave a shit, nobody wanted to help me - a couple tips on 'try and let people in' and I was abandoned, and I still have no fucking clue what I'm doing. I'm not scared to not fuck people, Jo- sex is just... sex. Two bodies, one goal, mutual enjoyment - there's nothing to be scared of for not having that. No, it's the fucking connections people try and make before, during, or after sex that scare me because god damn it I'm still not ready for that, I'm not-! It's been five years and I still haven't figured out my shit... I'd go back to not caring if I could but I fucking can't okay-?! If I could, I'd stop caring and I'd leave you alone and you wouldn't have to worry about shit anymore. I don't even know if you give a shit, or if you're just pretending you do so you can use me, I don't fucking know anymore--" The whitette lowered his head and pressed his face to his knees with a heavy sigh, hiding the myriad of emotions scattered across his features. "... Go ahead, beat me up. It'll make us both feel better-" he mumbled, clearly trying to draw attention away from his previous words, from his final admission of insecurity and anxiety.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:13 am

xxx

Truth be told, Jo wasn`t expecting him to snap back again. She rose an eyebrow at first, but when he started- she almost visibly winced. She could only put up the act of pretending to not notice Jasper`s feelings for so long- after a certain point, it got harder to hide. She knew neither of them really wanted those feelings- but they were there, and they were apparently there to stay, if this conversation was any indication of it...
Once he finished, Jo was still quietly, oddly so- but slowly, as if cautiously approaching an injured animal, she eased herself down from her standing position, taking a seat directly in front of him on the floor. She was still quiet, but pursed her lips and knitted her hands together, seeming thoughtful before she carefully reached forward and pushed Jasper`s bangs back and off his forehead, in some attempt at getting his attention again in the case that she had lost it with how long it was taking her to reply.
After a bit more silence, her eyes finally flickered his way. She couldn`t keep avoiding this- boyfriend or no boyfriend, Jasper deserved an actual response from her, at the very least. "...Firstly- don`t... don`t pin that on me. You`re the one who got feelings for someone... who`s already in a relationship. How do you expect me to respond...? I want to, trust me, I do- but... I can`t. I got something really good going on right now, Jasper...I don`t wanna take any risks..." Her voice had lost it`s edges- it wasn`t vulnerable, but it was somewhat gentle, very different from her usual tone. She hesitated some before continuing, seeming even more unsure of her words the more she went on. "...I did try to look for you... mind you, pretty selflessly considering... how the whole No Man`s Land thing... ended... I can`t help but wonder what would happen if I ran into you and Eagle before Ryder and Vulture Team... you know...? But you guys-- you really bolted..." She struggled for a way to move on past that as quick as she could- she didn`t need to be reminded of that right now. "...I couldn`t help abandoning you, but that doesn`t mean I`m not... a bit sorry? And it especially doesn`t make any part of what I told you before any less valid... if you even remember any of that... closing yourself off won`t do you any good- it`s just gonna hurt you a hell of a lot more when you find someone you can really attach yourself to." She sighed and wrinkled her nose, displeased with how her words had arranged themselves. She didn`t like her phrasing, and especially didn`t like how she implied Jasper hadn`t met someone to attach himself to yet-- mostly because she didn`t truly want to admit that Jasper would have to find someone else. And that realization stung-- just a bit. "... And, uh, wait-- is this, like... you`re first time, like... liking someone...? Like-- likeliking--"   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:39 am

Jasper Everhart

Hemlock

Jasper didn't move or look up even as he heard the shifting that had to be Jo moving - he half expected she'd just leave him there, abandoned on the floor. He didn't feel as if he knew who she was anymore - before, he would never have thought that, but recently... her reactions seemed questionable. Nevertheless, as he felt her touch, pushing his hair out of his face, he glanced up. His eyes only met hers for a moment before he looked down again, yet it was clear he was listening - though as she first began to speak, he gave a soft, rough laugh. That much, he knew - he didn't need her to say that there was no chance of anything happening between them yet at the same time, Jo finally uttering the words gave it a sort of finality he hadn't felt sure he had before. He tried to muse over the odd feeling that accompanied that, yet Jo kept talking and he pushed it to the side for the moment, giving her the courtesy of his attention at the very least. The fact that she had looked for him, even a little... it soothed some of the pain from before, when he'd thought she'd just given up on him. He'd thought they were friends at least, and that she'd care, but after no sign of her even after a few months, he couldn't deny feeling hurt... to know she'd looked helped, a little, as did her mention of feeling at least a little sorry. The next mention, however, made him lift his head slightly to look at her.
Ignoring the watery feeling in his eyes, he examined her quietly, before giving a heavy sigh.
"... I haven't... closed myself off again, not... really... I just... haven't found anyone worth getting close to--" Jasper grimaced a bit, then, running a hand through his hair before blinking at Jo's rather juvenile question. He smiled nevertheless, though, shrugging.
"... First time since I was eight or nine and thought the girl two alleys over in the fridge box was hot. She kept that box as her own even being my age... not the easiest task in the streets. Fridge boxes are gold..." He sighed, some, rubbing his temples and squeezing the bridge of his nose before sitting up more, messing with his hair nervously. "Even then, it was just a little kid crush... nothing like what an adult would feel, just a petty fascination with pretty hair and badass fighting-" The male drifted off into silence, seemingly thinking- before glancing up to stare at Jo for a moment. He seemed to be making a realization - and as it clicked, he swore, resting his head on his knees once again. "Maybe I am a fucking kid still-"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:35 am

xxx

Jo observed Jasper`s reaction and tried her best to respond accordingly, trying to keep her gentle expression as she watched him. "...Let`s keep it that way, alright...? Trust me, you won`t regret it-- I mean-- it`s... a liability... sometimes... but, it`s worth it...and I wanna help-- I`m just-- I`m just surprised you still remember all that? I guess I`m just that great..." She wearily remarked, chuckling some as she tucked a stray stand of blue hair behind her ear. Her eyes flickered away, but as he approached her second question, she partially glanced his way, her smile growing wider at his mention of the girl in the fridge box. "That`s... actually really cute..." She murmured somewhat distractedly, humming a bit as she mused that over- but she paid closer attention to him as he stared at her, coming to the same realization he did after a moment. She pouted, then unwinded one of her legs to lightly kick his ankle. "You`re an infant and fuck you regardless." She said, clicking her tongue and kicking him once more before settling down again. "My hair`s not even that nice- I hate being white this shit`s flicky as fuck- you just got some low-ass standards, jackass-" She added in a murmur, mussing up said hair just slightly before looking back to Jasper, smiling a bit. "...Soooo- righ wait- that means you`ve never been in love before, right?" She quipped, leaning forward a bit to try to look into his eyes. "Am I taking your love virginity right now-- am I popping your love cherry--"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:57 am

Jasper Everhart

Hemlock

All Jo's request earned was a hesitant shoulder shrug, more or less an agreement though with no true enthusiasm behind it. Jasper was certainly planning to keep from closing himself off again, yet with how it hurt now, he wasn't the most pleased about it. Jo's comment on his story however earned the softest of flushes, followed by an amused smirk as she made the same realization he did and kicked his ankle. He retaliated by reaching over enough to hit her shoulder, not really putting any force behind it. "I mean, now that I've gone through puberty it's a bit more than hair but it's the same idea-" The whitette gave her a lazy glance over, blatantly lingering over certain parts of her body before making eye contact. "Pretty high standards in this regard, honestly-" he mumbled, before allowing Jo to change the subject. Her words, however, were met with a stare - followed by a quickly irritated scowl. "Fuck you, Jo- and your little dog too- it's not like it matters-" he snapped, flushing some despite his words. If you looked at it right... Jo was making an honest and somewhat correct statement. But would he ever admit that he was a virgin in anything? Hell to the no.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:27 pm

xxx

Jo`s expression slacked some at Jasper`s somewhat lacking reply to her first statement, but let it go with a sigh. "...You`ll get used to hurting. Get better from it." She probably didn`t need to be drilling this into his head, she supposed- but she didn`t want him to even be hesitant about this stuff. Jo placed a lot of value in her close relationships with people, and without them, she wasn`t sure if she`d even still be alive... she didn`t want Jasper to ever end up in a place like her-- and by alone on top of it. The thought was scary.
She jokingly faked a dramatic wince as he lightly nudged her shoulder, chuckling a bit for his words and following his eyes as he looked her over. She rolled her eyes in response, blushing just slightly before looking back up at him. "My eyes are here." She said flatly, literally pointing down directly at her chest while she maintained eye contact with him, pausing a moment before speaking again. "I mean here." She redirected her pointed finger to her actual eye, giggling at her own joke and waiting intently for his answer with a big stupid looking grin and raised eyebrows. When it came, she squeaked with laughter, rolling some in her seated position while still wearing a big grin. "I landed my martian probe on your love Venus--!! Moved out of your love palmdale- shattered ya love hymen, speared your love Britney, flattened your love pubes- ,,,I humped your love shark-!" She moved on quickly, knitting her hands together and tenting them on her lap. "...So, uh, basically- I`m gettin` at the fact that you a virgin. `Cause, you know- sex without love... kinda doesn`t count- as, you know, kosher-" She didn`t wait for his answer before continuing, her grin growing a touch more impish. "How`s it feel to know Ryder lost his virginity before you did huh, fish-"    

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:47 am

Jasper Everhart

Hemlock

A soft nod followed by a miniscule sigh emerged from the whitette after Jo told him he'd get used to it. He didn't know how long it'd be until then - but he hoped it happened quickly. The next subject they moved to, though, drew an amused and unashamed grin from his lips. "Mmm... No I think you were right the first time - though the second is just as nice to look at," he teased, laughing some for the silliness. It made it seem a bit obvious that Jo was trying to cheer him up... but it worked, nevertheless. At least, until she decided to talk about love virginity. He flinched, at first, before rolling his eyes as she just kept going, actually letting himself laugh at the last few despite his embarrassed flush. When she called him a virgin, however... his eyes widened and he sat up, staring at her. "Jo, I may be many things but I am not a virgin- sex is the definitive thing for virginity, I don't need to have loved someone to have lost my virginity-" His eyes narrowed as she continued, reaching out to hit her shoulder again with a little more force - though not much. "Now that my friend is too far - it's a damn shame for anyone to remain a virgin that long and I will not accept that sort of assumption about my fine self-" He was smiling some as he said it, clearly not taking her seriously, as could be assumed as he snickered under his breath. "... Love shark, really Jo? Where the hell did that one come from?"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:00 am

xxx

"Aww, I`m blushing- yer sweet when you wanna be-" Jo snorted in response as Jasper let her know her face was almost as nice as her boobs, shrugging her shoulders once. She`d changed a lot over the past five years in that things like comments of that variety and walking around in her underwear hardly phased her anymore- she was much more comfortable with herself nowadays, at least physically. Mentally and emotionally was a whole other story.
She nodded with a big grin to reaffirm her words as Jasper visibly showed his disdain and surprise at them, giggling as he fumbled to a reply. "Uh, but no, is the thing- sex without love is called stress relief, my friend. Might as well use your hand- at least your hand can`t brag to their friends about it behind yer back like a buncha pigs, amirite? Now, love making- that`s sex. Yer like... a love making virgin, yeah. A virgin`s a virgin but yer, like, a specific kind... a rare breed... nearly extinct... from loneliness..." Her voice reduced itself to a murmur as she went on, her eyes lowering down his chest as if examining him- but when he lightly nudged her shoulder, she faked a dramatic yelp (which, for all extensive purposes, sounded more like a pornstar`s moan - she was very well aware of the fact too), and looked back up at him. "Here, cherry boy, lookit this way, use this as incentive to get an actual love making buddy, yeah? Then I`ll leave you alone! Think of it- I literally get shagged like every night, I don`t even have to ask or work for it, it`s right there, and it doesn`t even get boring Iuno why people say that- my life is literally perfect`cept for the suicidal urges and constant migraines and stuff-" She breezed over that last bit quickly, continuing a bit more silently in a hushed voice, not wanting to be overheard. "Man, I can`t believe Ryder was a virgin when I found him... he`s tall... almost six foot-- you know what they say about tall guys? Big hands. You know what they say about big hands- big feet. You know what they say about big feet- large shoes. You know what they say about large shoes--...prolly...like, stretched...socks..." Her eyes flickered toward the door before landing back on Jasper as she hummed. "Andbigdicks- I`mma stop now before he walks in, yeah..." As Jasper questioned her analogy with the love shark, she rose her eyebrows and laughed, lightly kicking his ankle again. "You never hearda that? It`s like a metaphor thing for virginity- humping the shark- I got more, wanna hear?" Without waiting for an objection or approval from the whitette, she continued. "Whaddaya call a Jasper on a water bed? A cherry float. What would I call you if you were Afghan? Never-bin-laid-on. Where does extra extra extra virgin olive oil come from? You. What do you and screen doors have in common? The more you get slammed, the looser you get. What would we call you if you were in a wheelchair? ...Virgin mobile- ba dum tss-"

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:14 am

Jasper Everhart

Hemlock

With a quiet chuckle, Jasper smiled at Jo, amused by her response to his compliment - yet her continuation directly to what he was clearly not wanting to discuss made him pout. He stared at her dully as she insisted he was a virgin, yet the way she phrased it he supposed she was right... though he wasn't going to admit that to her face. Ever. "I think you're just making shit up so that you can say you're less of a virgin than me, which, lets be honest, is a bit laughable-" he argued, though her "yelp" from his pretend hit made him flush some and look away. She was fucking with him now. Of course she was - though the picture she painted was pretty nice... he sighed, running a hand through his hair gingerly. He was mostly missing the getting laid part, and Jo probably knew that, but he didn't bring it up. Instead, his head jerked up at her less than chipper yet sly admission of suicidal thoughts, worry flickering across his face... yet she immediately moved on to talking about Ryder. He snorted as she rambled about analogies for his dick, shaking his head a bit in amusement. "Sounds like a stud. Too bad he's straight," he commented jokingly, snickering as Jo decided she didn't want to be talking about her boyfriend's dick if said boyfriend walked in. The ankle kick earned a quick one in retaliation, followed by him reaching out as if to smack her shoulder - but instead rather conveniently hitting her boob. He held his hands up as if to say it was an accident, yet he was smirking, soon rolling his eyes as she rambled on about yet more jokes on his so called virginity. "Jo, what the hell - how long have you been anticipating this, did you look this shit up-?!" he protested, rolling his eyes at all of them... yet he couldn't help laughing too. "Y'know, Jo- if I'm a virgin, I'm pretty sure that means you're a whore-" he mused, giving her a devilish look.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:46 am

xxx

"I have real sex every night, so, I mean-- don`t really see your point here--" Jo quipped back as Jasper reasoned she was only doing this to make herself seem like less of a virgin than him- really, her intentions were really more along the lines of flustering and aggravating him. She laughed loudly at his visible reaction to her yelp, having been watching carefully for that in particular- there was a deep rooted kind of pride she got from embarrassing Jasper. It was something about his personality in general, the fact that very occasionally, her mere actions were enough to make him vulnerable- something was very satisfying about it.
"And see, `cause he was a virgin `till a while ago he`s always learning- so, like, literally, I`m never bored- never- and he`s young too so-" She glanced at the door one more time, before clearing her throat and quieting down again. "I`m actually done now...yeah..." She cut herself off again with another moanish yelp as he kicked her ankle in return or the kick she`d given him- and then oh so conveniently hit her boob. She blushed and wrinkled her forehead at that, giving him a bit of a "really now" look as he raised his hands up defensively- she, in turn, crossed her arms protectively over her breasts and pouted, uncrossing her legs some while he asked if she had prepared for this conversation beforehand. She put on an obviously fake thoughtful expression as she hummed, pretending to think about it. "Maybeeee...?" As he then called her a whore- she snickered, and proceeded to extend her foot over to his crotch, wedging it between his thighs and sort of just keeping it hovering over his groin as she spoke. "This is a good point- but are you implying that`s a bad thing-? Are you slut shaming me right now? For serious? I`m a proud whore, mind you-- also you whacked my boob that`s gotta warrant me at least one nut kick right-"

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:31 am

Jasper Everhart

Hemlock

Jasper gave Jo a short glare, but it was mostly playful - he followed it up by sticking his tongue out at her, before rolling his eyes as she rambled more about Ryder. Of course - though he crossed his arms as he looked at her. "Though, I mean - experience can do a thing or two..." he murmured, before grinning widely as he made the other blush. Perfect. He had finally earned a small bit of retaliation - though his own cheeks were flushed for her repeated moan-cry-bullshit. The blatantly pretend face she pulled next made his eyes roll again, before he shook his head... and then tensed as he felt a foot where it should not be. "Jo. Jo, come on, that's really unnecessary-" he protested, before biting his tongue to let her speak. "... I'm only slut-shaming you if you're prude-shaming me - I'm a proud whore too, I'm just saying--" he mumbled - but as she asked if a boob hit warranted a kick, he shook his head. "Jo, did that even hurt-?! You already hit me in the dick once today, I doubt a second time is truly unnecessary unless you wanna be the kind of dick that makes me a love-making virgin for fucking ever- ... and i-if you're not gonna kick me I suggest moving the foot--" He bit his lip as his cheeks tinged pink, not wanting to deal with being turned on in front of Jo of all damn people. If the embarrassment from what she was likely to say didn't kill him - Ryder would.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:00 pm

xxx

"So does height so like-" Jo snipped back as Jasper murmured about experience in response to her Ryder related ramblings- she was apparently really in the mood for low blows today.
Speaking of which- she kept her food exactly were it was, listening to Jasper`s protests with raised eyebrows, feigning an innocent expression. "Nah you`re a love making virgin-" She casually responded, kind of dismissing most of what he had said- but when he continued, she listened, her eye flickering between his crotch and his face as if waiting for him to give her a good enough reason to not go through with this. Really this was winding up as more of a power trip on her end of things, but hell if it wasn`t fun as fuck- and as her empath waves picked up another emotion radiating off Jasper, she became much more invested, her innocent expression turning into more of a shit-eating smirk.
"See here you go shoving your love virginness down my throat again listen take notes- you don`t even need a pubeshroom to make love! If anything this is... like, a test... yeah... and you are failing- yeah- I thought you were better at this, man- thought you prided yourself in your skills or whatever, and yet you insist you need a tallywager- disgraceful-" Her smirk grew at her own fumbling response and the pink tinge on his cheeks- this was nice, very nice. Awful, also- but really nice. "Aww, you want me to move it-? Why`s that...?" She cooed, her shit eating smirk becoming a shit eating grin as she nudged her foot just a bit closer- she was having too much fun with this.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:51 am

Jasper Everhart

Hemlock

Jasper rolled his eyes at Jo's insistence height could do more than experience, ignoring that in favor of poking the bottom of her foot as if to remind her she needed to move it. Sadly, this didn't seem to do much - causing him to try and avoid squirming as much as possible. "... Jo, I didn't mean it was needed, I just meant you're cutting my chances down an awful lot because there's a fair amount of people who will tend to want it in their love making-" he protested, trying to scoot back some and away from the looming threat - but Jo just nudged closer. He grimaced at her words, looking away awkwardly and trying to decide what to say. "... Because I know you're not a total dick and wouldn't do that to me without letting me fuck one of your footmen-- you act like I wouldn't make sure they wanted to and make them enjoy it too..." he protested, squirming and trying to shift away from Jo's foot as best he could. It didn't seem to be working, but... it was worth a shot, right?

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:32 am

xxx

"wELL if they really loved you they`d fuck you regardless of whatever was wrong with your genitals- so, there`s that- you can use this to test their willpower- willpower goes a long, long way- in more ways than one-" Jo reasoned, ignoring Jasper`s protests for the most part. She felt kind of bad, but not really- he had embarrassed her a lot in the past, and this felt pretty right. "I`m not calling you a rapist, honey, I know you- I just don`t want my men distracted by your twink ass- and I also don`t want them feeling used or emotionally spent because they get invested in a guy who can`t physically return their feelings right now. Unlike your love making virgin species, a lot of people who have sex with sexy strangers get these things called emotions, that make you feel things. You get that, right? It`s nothing against you- but they`re my babies, I needa watch their little backs. Love ya and all, but you`re the kinda person moms warn their kids about dating." She replied to him flatly and truthfully, placing her elbow on her thigh and leaning her cheek into her palm as she looked up at him. She quickly smirked as he tried to squirm away, however, following him to make his efforts for not. "Seriously just tell me why it bothers you and I`ll stop-...and maybe while you`re at it say you`re my bitch and I`ll mega consider moving- like mega consider-"

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:00 am

Jasper Everhart

Hemlock

Jasper scowled at Jo as she kept evading his reasoning, sticking his tongue out at her - before sighing as she spoke of her footmen. That earned a soft frown, followed quickly by a pout as he looked away quietly. He understood her point, somewhat... but it didn't solve his problems any. He groaned and leaned back, trying to think of who he could harass - maybe if he dressed up as Nikki, then Eagle could be convinced...? He dropped that thought the instant Jo moved closer, though, grimacing at her touch and her words. "I dunno, Jo- maybe because I'm trying to not be fucking creepy here, but y'know, guys kinda tend to have physical reactions to hot ladies touching them unless they're gay or ace-" he replied, narrowing his eyes into a glare at the second part of her sentence. "What was that-? You wanna be my bitch? Why, Jo! I'd be flattered!" He smirked, meeting her gaze daringly and giving her a look as if to say 'your move'.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:10 am

xxx

Jo watched Jasper`s reactions, gauging them carefully until it became apparent that he understood what she was saying- which was good, she didn`t want him to be offended or anything... it was just a precaution. And, really- Jasper`s libido was not one of her top priorities. That aside, the foot to crotch situation needed to be tended to more. "I`m really gonna need some more compliments before I even consider letting you go, actually." Jo chirped back in response, innocently tilting her head and smirking. "What kind of physical reactions...? You`re really leaving me in the dark here, man-" As he went on to reply to her bitch comment, she narrowed her eyes, still smirking- and made an abrupt movement with her leg to make it appear as if she were about to straight up ram her foot into his crotch, only to stop mere hair away from him. She glanced up to meet his eyes with her own, her smirk widening. "Don`t even."

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next