Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private)

5 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:04 pm

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 2 Prince12

ƁƠƜ ƊƠƜƝ ƤЄƛƧƛƝƬƧ
ƳƠƲ ƛƦЄ ƖƝ ƬӇЄ ƤƦЄƧЄƝƇЄ ƠƑ
ЄҲƇЄԼԼЄƝƇЄ

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 2 Prince10

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Prince Kunala once again tried to get up, with somewhat better results, but he was trembling, but he could keep himself up. He still seemed to look at her in disbelief, such words were simple... but idealistic. It would be a lie to say he didn't know of such ideals... but he had always assumed the world just didn't work that way. There were the strong and the weak, the rich and poor, and the ones at the top used the ones at the bottom until they were no longer of use. It was a dog eat dog world where compassion didn't exist. Yet here she was, practically a goddess of virtue as far as he saw it. A snide smile appeared on his face as he eventually worked up the courage to reply "I... heh... I should have figured it was something like that. Heh... it sounds foolish to me... idealistic... it's unreal..." he spoke in a weak voice, he seemed quite condemning to her words. But suddenly, and seemingly out of nowhere the man smiled and got in a knee in front of her "So I guess I should start calling myself Kunala the Fool then..." he spoke as he bower his head to the shrine maiden "A-Asuka..." he spoke in a still weak voice "Please allow me to accompany you on your travels..." he felt incredibly embarrassed and uncomfortable saying this to her. After all, he was a prince, he was used to people worshiping him and giving into his every command. He was selfish, egotistical, and powerful to boot. Yet, this girl before him, he couldn't help but acknowledge her superiority to himself. He wanted to follow her, and he felt indebted to her for the kindness she showed "I can't do what you do... as far as I know I'm only good at destruction... but... I want to protect you..."

"I have but one true desire... enlightment!"
Prince Kunala's Theme - In The Depths of Night
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private)

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:39 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Faith  is  the  bird  that  feels  the  light▓▓▒▒░░

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 2 Sample-13892b4370343ba657afdb988b34dc6a_zpszgwj1nfw

░░▒▒▓▓Even  when  the  dawn  is  still  dark▓▓▒▒░░

Asuka Kato
Wandering Shrine Maiden
☯-------------------------------------☯
Great works are performed. . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .not by strength
but by perseverance

Asuka watched Kunala with a degree of worry as he stood up, seeming ready to try to help him get on his back again if he ended up falling onto his face again. However, he seemed to be able to stand up this time—so that was a good sign. She listened to his words, and seemed to falter just a bit as he spoke—up until the moment when he went down on a knee, to which she replied with a look of utmost surprise. At first, it seemed that she wasn’t sure what to say to Kunala in response—but when she finally found words again, she replied,
”Y-You…You seem to be quite kinder than you give yourself credit for…” She paused for a moment, then a calm smile crossed her features, and she continued, ”Very well. You may accompany me, if that is your wish. I only ask that we be able to consider each other in equal standing, if we are to be travelling companions. If that is doable…I would be glad to accept your company, Kunala.”

☯--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☯
A Divine Faith - Fated Relationship
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:59 pm

ƁƠƜ ƊƠƜƝ ƤЄƛƧƛƝƬƧ
ЄҲƇЄԼԼЄƝƇЄ

Prince Kunala kept his head bowed down until Asuka spoke back to him, when she did, he rose his head just a bit so he could see her but she couldn't see his face "Thank you..." he responded in a weak voice before standing back up. He nodded to the woman, a smile on his face "I have traveled for miles... searching for enlightenment..." he muttered, his expression still looking somewhat dumbfounded, he seemed to have something more to say, but just sort of stopped after that. He decided to try and walk, but still had difficulties. He couldn't believe his own weakness, for him to be the one weighing them down, he was utterly disgusted with himself "Let's get going..." he spoke to her in a weak voice "Also, I know it's a bit too late for me to say something... but I am not kind... I'm selfish... maybe even evil... I am not worthy of such words from you..." he spoke lowering his head once more as he tried to move forward. Even then, he could barely walk, though his wounds were not as bad as they were earlier, he was still without any energy. Even then, he didn't want to be the baggage that held her back, he kept walking forward. The least he could do was accompany her to a village, where she could get some food and water.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:50 pm

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 2 Sample-13892b4370343ba657afdb988b34dc6a_zpszgwj1nfw

Asuka Kato
Wandering Shrine Maiden
but by perseverance

”Enlightenment…sounds like a difficult thing to search for indeed,” Asuka murmured as Kunala stood back up on his feet. As he began slowly walking forward, she kept pace with him, walking alongside him. As he tried to make it clear that he felt that he didn’t deserve what she’d said, she replied with, ”The man who’s saved me twice can’t possibly be a completely selfish person. Every person is selfish from time to time…it’s not being evil, it’s human nature. And you’re kinder than most, to have helped me like this.” She walked with him quietly for a short while, keeping tabs on his condition, and eventually spoke again, ”Make sure that you don’t push yourself too hard…we’re not even sure if we’re moving in the right direction now, so there’s no need to hurry…”

☯--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☯
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:10 pm

ƁƠƜ ƊƠƜƝ ƤЄƛƧƛƝƬƧ
ЄҲƇЄԼԼЄƝƇЄ

Kunala didn't seem to say much in response to Asuka as far as enlightenment went, he seemed to drop the subject altogether. Instead, he focused on moving forward, as Asuka pointed out, they may not be going in the right direction. As far as the prince was concerned, so long as they kept moving away from the fort. He seemed to ignore everything else, though it seemed as if he was more bothered by Asuka's good words towards him more than anything. The man nearly fell over again, but caught himself and kept on walking forward "I'm going to get you to safety..." he spoke to her in a weak voice "I'm sure we'll run into a settlement eventually... if I can get you to safety then... I can protect you... I did say I'd protect you didn't I...?" he told her as he walk forward "If you get tired, inform me... I can hold you." he told Asuka before falling over once more. However, he didn't stay down for long, the prince got back up on his feet and began to walk forward once more, ignoring his weakening body.

"I just need to get you to safety, and..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:56 am

Asuka Kato
Wandering Shrine Maiden
but by perseverance

"Don't forget to worry about your own health, too..." Asuka said to Kunala hesitantly, still trying to figure out the source of his sudden change in attitude. Still, since they were handcuffed together still, there wasn't much they could do but simply continue together. She couldn't do much but just try to keep tabs on him and make sure he didn't collapse. She gave him a weak nod at his saying that he could carry her if need-be--there was no way she was letting him carry her when he was in this condition. It would be far too hazardous to his health. As he continued to repeat that he needed to get her to safety, she interjected, "We both need to get to safety. You promised to come along with me while I'm travelling, and you can't do that if you work yourself to death. S-So just...don't push yourself too hard, alright?" She was trying to be firm, but also not too forceful--she was grateful for his help, but if he died on her account, she was going to feel awful...and would also be stuck to a very heavy man in the middle of the desert. It was a lose-lose situation.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:55 am

ƁƠƜ ƊƠƜƝ ƤЄƛƧƛƝƬƧ
ЄҲƇЄԼԼЄƝƇЄ

"I'll be fine..." Kunala barked out to Asuka in reply to her worries "You'll be safe as long as I get you to a village.. just..." he kept on moving forward once again, unrelenting in his progress even if it was going to kill him. He could feel the coldness of the desert tensing up his skin, it was freezing, and he could feel his limbs stiffening due to it becoming night "I said that IF we get out of this I'd like to do that... if I pass getting you to safety then so be it..." he spoke, not even making eye contact with her as he moved forward. And then a miracle happened. In the distance, one could finally see lights on the horizon. It was a settlement of some kind, just within reach. Kunala broke a smile as the sight came into being "Well will you look at that? Finally... heh..." and then the man just dropped down into the sand once more. "Thank you, Asuka..." he let out in a weak voice as he began to close his eyes.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:23 pm

I am Isamu the Great Wolf, Son of Kuni the Lost Causes and Gezible of the Dessert of the Tochono Nomad Tribe. Prepare to die.

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 2 B76224e5-8dc2-40d3-a470-0537d032a455
Isamu the Great Wolf of the Tochono Nomads
OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

In the distance in the settlement came walking a figure, away from the village. From the shadows of the setting sun and rising moon he looked gigantic, red eyes could even be seen from it's head! But once the figure got closer it was really just a man with hair that made him look big along with a strange mask upon his face. He was taller then Asuka, no doubt about that, but was smaller then the prince Kunala. He wasn't very muscular, but at the same time he wasn't a pipsqueak either. He held a sword on the side of hip that began to gain a silver glow leaking from it. However the red eyes glowing from his face were yet to be explained. He walked slowly towards them before stopping just a couple feet away, staring at Asuka. They shared a silence before the strange man decided to take a step towards them, reaching for what it looked to be his sword. "Таны хоригдол? Дайсны, эсвэл найз?" he looked down, or at least, one would think he looked down due to the tilt of his head to thew fallen prince. He pointed at him and said, "Тэр тэр гомдсон биш гэж үү?" he paused for a bit waiting for a response.

I will find you, protect you... I promise to be a better man for you! Please be safe.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:42 pm

Asuka Kato
Wandering Shrine Maiden
but by perseverance

Asuka really wasn’t keen on the way that Kunala was speaking. He was talking as if he was sure that he was going to die…and as bad as Asuka knew that the situation was, she didn’t want to think about that. Still, Kunala seemed so deadest on his way of thinking that she wasn’t sure what she could do for him…But at that moment, suddenly, lights appeared on the horizon. A settlement.
”We’ve…done it,” Asuka said in awe, a small smile crossing her face. She was about to speak more—when suddenly, Kunala collapsed to the ground. Her eyes widened, and she quickly knelt down next to him. He really wasn’t doing well. ”H-Hold on! We’re so close! You mustn’t give up here, we’ve only got a little farther to go to get you treated!” She couldn’t believe this—and it was just worse by the fact that the soldiers had taken her belongings away, including her medical supplies. She was unsure what she could do for Kunala—but at that moment, a figure approached them across the sands. Asuka remained where she was, watching the red-eyed figure warily as they approached. As she saw the man reach for his sword, her brow furrowed in worry—Kunala was lying here on the edge of death, and now a man was approaching them with a weapon? Things seemed pretty bad…but she wanted to try to salvage them. Whoever this strange man was, he was speaking in a language that Asuka didn’t recognize—she had no idea what he was saying. Still, she tried talking to him—she had nothing to lose at this point. ”Are you from that settlement over there?” She asked, doing all she could to try to stay calm, then pointed to Kunala, showing her hand that was handcuffed to his wrist. ”This man is injured. We just escaped from being wrongfully imprisoned, and he needs medical attention. Please, I beseech you—help him!”

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:14 pm

I am Isamu the Great Wolf, Son of Kuni the Lost Causes and Gezible of the Dessert of the Tochono Nomad Tribe. Prepare to die.

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 2 Okikurumi.600.752731

Isamu paused in his actions when Asuka began speaking and held his head. She spoke a different language from him, so she along with this man were outsiders, but her actions were enough to confirm one thing to him. She was no threat and her friend was in dire need. He looked back to the settlement and back to the young woman again. He was just leaving his home, only to find himself being brought back to it by these outsiders. He couldn't hold it against them though since it's not like they did this on purpose. He thought to himself, trying to remember how to talk to these people. From what he gathered from Asuka's words they were prisoners, and the man was indeed hurt. "I see..." he said with a low thickish accent, as he approached them, and unsheathed his sword, the bottom part of his mask going down to cover his mouth while it glowed silver. He approached them, and raised a hand to her to quiet her. "Girl... Move. Cut... Cut this." He raised it over his head the slashed downward to cut the chain. "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!"

I will find you, protect you... I promise to be a better man for you! Please be safe.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:51 pm

ƁƠƜ ƊƠƜƝ ƤЄƛƧƛƝƬƧ
ЄҲƇЄԼԼЄƝƇЄ

Kunala stayed there on the ground, it didn't seem as if there was a response coming out of him towards Asuka. The man seemed to move his face out from the sand, looking onward towards the village "..." he could see a figure appear on the horizon. A lone savior, to protect Asuka. He closed his eyes once more, happy with what he could do, if only to make up for his past sins. As Isamu cut at his chains, they were broken. Asuka and Kunala were freed from each other. After that, the prince completely blacked out and lost all strength in his body.

"Thank you..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:11 am

Asuka Kato
Wandering Shrine Maiden
but by perseverance

Asuka seemed to flinch slightly when Isamu first pulled out his blade--but when he made it clear that he was going to just cut the chain--and made this clear in a language she knew, even--she nodded, trying to give him as much leeway as she could by stepping aside slightly. Once the chain was cut, she looked at her wrist that still had the cuff around it--it was red and chafed, but at least they were separated. And Kunala suddenly speaking again gave her new hope that they were going to be alright.
"Thank you...Can you help me bring him to the village?" she asked Isamu, talking about Kunala. Whether or not the bluenette survived would be determined by how quickly he was given medical attention, after all. "We need to tend to his injuries...and after that...I think we'll be alright..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:36 am

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 2 Screen%20shot%202015-02-25%20at%205.25.11%20PM

Isamu made a grunt of satisfaction when the chain broke, and growled at when he saw how chaffed and hurt Asuka was, along with the man. When she asked if he could bring them to the village, he looked back and nodded. He took deep breaths before lifting up the prince over his head. He made a motion with his head and began to walk. Though this messed with his plans he could not out of good conscious leave these people here. He had to look at the positive via that this is good practice to speak the other's language, and that maybe just maybe they knew where SHE was. "Isamu." he said as he pointed to himself. As they arrived at the village Isamu made it clear to his people, who the majority were wearing masks like him, that these outsiders were his responsibility before taking them to his hut. Asuka would noticed that besides some children, that she was the only other woman in this settlement. Most of the night the men or children would come in and offer stuff like food, with the children giggling and watching before Isamu chased them off to bed. Isamu for the rest of the night made sure that Asuka and her companion was looked after from the medicine man coming to lend her a hand, to the young woman being feed, given water, or whatever she needed with a bed of warm furs for herself and Kunala. Whatever question was asked Isamu would try his best to respond to her in the most clear way possible but mostly kept to himself. When she finally slept, Isamu watched over the two, sleeping at small intervals, making breakfast at daybreak. The smells of goat meat, cheese, bread, rice with milk and raisins, and coffee would fill the little hut.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:21 am

ƁƠƜ ƊƠƜƝ ƤЄƛƧƛƝƬƧ
ЄҲƇЄԼԼЄƝƇЄ

Kunala woke up the next day, his eyes slowly opening as he was introduced to a new sight. Was this... a hut of some sort? Primitive... poor... certainly not a palace that suited someone like him. He also no longer felt weak... his strength was back in his body, in fact, he hadn't felt so strong in days. The large man rose from the sheathes of his bed, rubbing his temples. Despite feeling much better, he managed to get a huge headache. He shook his head as he looked around the hut "Where... am I...?" he asked himself, looking at the masked man before looking away in disinterest. He stood up from his bed, getting on his feet before looking down to Asuka. He let out a relieved sigh, she was alright "Oi... oi Asuka... the fuck are we...?" he asked, ignoring the masked man for SOME REASON in favor of poking Asuka on the cheek multiple times "Asuka...? Asuka? Asuuuukaaaaa...?" he asked as he continued to poke her.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:08 pm

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 2 Sample-02e6140232136e86713ec05e7153c28a_zpsmnahpiwd

Asuka Kato
Wandering Shrine Maiden
but by perseverance

Asuka had been sleeping quite soundly—before she’d gone to bed the previous night, she’d changed into a clean robe, folding her clothes neatly besides the mattress she was laying upon. Kunala’s poking and repeating of her name, though, seemed to rouse her, slowly but surely. She mumbled something unintelligible quietly, her eyes slowly opening as she sat up groggily, blinking a few times. Even all of her hair pieces were out, and she was having a bit of a case of bedhead. She yawned, looking at Kunala for a moment before speaking sleepily,
“Good morning…did you rest well…?” She yawned again, covering her mouth with a hand this time before beginning to comb her hands through her hair to try to straighten it out a bit. “This village has been very kind to us…I’m glad that Isamu happened to run into us…” She paused for a moment, before realizing that she was kind of still in her pajamas. “…Oh. I should probably change…”

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:48 pm

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 2 Screen%20shot%202015-02-25%20at%205.25.11%20PM

Isamu was pouring himself a small cup of coffee, and drank it slowly. He slowly turned around to look at the prince, staring at him for a moment. "My home. I am Isamu the Great Wolf of the Tochono Nomad Tribe." he said as he began pouring his guests some of his very strong coffee. In was custom in his village that guests drink coffee, and if they don't... It was an insult to their hospitality. He shook his head at the prince's antics as he waited for them to join him in his breakfast. "Eat or warm meal becomes cold." he said speaking smoother then he did before. "I have a good breakfast for us." he says, his back still to them, though he only did that because Asuka wasn't dressed, and he wanted to give her privacy. "Giant man, come and sit. We must all talk when little lady, Asuka, is ready."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:20 pm

ƁƠƜ ƊƠƜƝ ƤЄƛƧƛƝƬƧ
ЄҲƇЄԼԼЄƝƇЄ

Kunala continued to poke at the small one until she awakened, to which Kunala confidently smile, apparently proud that he woke her up or something. But as the girl rose from her rest, the man's face turned red and his eyed bulged as he saw she was undressed "YAUKSDHKSA-!!" Kunala immediately stumbled back and fell on his butt "H-H-HOW DARE YOU!? wHY ARE YOU NOT DRESSED! I AM A PRINCE OF ENKIDU- I- I- WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS SAME- I- I- BLAGH!" the man seemed to have a rather strange breakdown as he suddenly covered his face and walked away. He turned to see Isamu... Kunala stared at him... and stared at him... "Well you're certainly an odd one..." he spoke as he followed Isamu "Food eh...? Well it better be fit for a man of my status... you do know you are dealing with a Prince, are you now? I will be treated with respect! Remember that!" he spoke proudly as he followed the masked man to breakfast.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:22 am

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 2 Sample-6de4e4383929c4999a07a543567c0213_zpsez0xsnyf

Asuka Kato
Wandering Shrine Maiden
but by perseverance

“Don’t most people sleep like this…?” Asuka asked sleepily as Kunala had his rather odd moment of freaking out—she was used to sleeping in robes like this. Did people not do that in other countries? Kunala was still in his clothes, but Asuka had assumed that that was because he had been asleep and resting the whole time…did people in his country just sleep in their clothes? She decided to not worry too much about it, and as the other two turned away, she began changing her clothes, putting on her usual garb, then getting to work straightening her hair out and getting it into the hair bow and the hair tubes. Once she felt that she looked alright, she headed over to breakfast, joining Isamu and Kunala. “Sorry to make you wait. Good morning, both of you. Thank you for making us food, Isamu.”

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:49 pm

Isamu twitched at the yelling, and covered his face mask thing in annoyance. This giant man was really trying his patience in his nice quiet hut, and he just woke up. Isamu didn't want to have to knock out this guy, but he was trying his hardest to be hospitable like his people asked him to. "And you are certainly a loud one, giant man." Isamu replied as he waited for the prince to calm down. When he finally came to Isamu for food, the masked man looked to the prince, and stared at him blankly. "You are guests... Guests get best always." he said pausing a moment to see if he said it right. Though some things he said confused him. Like the word 'prince', just what was that? As he lead Kunala to the part of the hut that would have the food, there was a small table with pillows for chairs, he gave the man coffee in the tiny cup, and watched him very closely. "With my people we start with start with coffee." he said with a nod, and removed part of his mask to drink his coffee. It was his people's strongest blend. "Please indulge." he said and when Asuka came out, fully dressed, he addressed her with a nod. "You are welcome to have what you like... Asuka..." he paused to remember her name but it didn't feel right that she didn't have a title. "Asuka The Little Healer you are welcomed here as long as you like." he said finally with a nod, liking her title as it seemed to fit. In front of them at the small table was goat cheese, flat bread, sweet rice, and milk to mix with it along with raisins.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:03 pm

ƁƠƜ ƊƠƜƝ ƤЄƛƧƛƝƬƧ
ЄҲƇЄԼԼЄƝƇЄ

Kunala rose an eyebrow to the masked man as he was addressed "Giant man? That's -Prince Kunala- to you peasant! I have a loud and valiant voice that suits a man of my status!" he spoke, seeming somewhat offended by what Isamu had called him. Despite this, he was quick to sit down before his own meal. He stared down at the coffee in particular, he then looked back up to Isamu when he said that the guests always had the best. He felt the need to exclaim how he was more than a mere guest, he was a great prince from a powerful empire, but he had food before him and he hadn't eaten for days so that would need to be saved for later. He ended up picking up the coffee and taking a sip from it "Ah... this coffee... it reminds me of my home. Such a strong taste... it brings me back to my days within the walls of the palace... hundreds of servants willing to follow my every command... walls made of gold... food as far as the eyes could see... I ALWAYS HATED IT! Imma still drink though, Imma still drink-" Kunala then commenced to gulp the entire coffee down quickly and start to devour the food before him with his hands. He filled his mouth with as much food as possible, turning to look at Asuka as she made he finally noticed her "Oh hello Asuka! You've gotta eat this! I mean... it's dirty peasant food, hardly befit of my status... BUT YOU MUST HAVE THIS CHEESE!!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:21 pm

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Celestial Nights (Private) - Page 2 Sample-6de4e4383929c4999a07a543567c0213_zpsez0xsnyf

Asuka Kato
Wandering Shrine Maiden
but by perseverance

Asuka couldn’t help but smile fondly at the title that Isamu bestowed upon her, and she replied to him,
“Thank you for your hospitability. You’re very kind.” She looked to Kunala, then, unable to keep herself from letting out a tiny giggle as she addressed him, “Well, you certainly seem to enjoy it, even if it is ‘dirty peasant food,’ so I’m glad that you’re broadening your horizons.” She had heard his talk of his palace life, but decided not to question it—it was something he would tell them on his own once he was ready in due time. She sat down on a cushion next to Kunala, sitting in front of the food that Isamu had set out for her. She looked at the cup of coffee quizzically. What…was that? Very dark tea…? She picked up the mug carefully with both hands, sniffing the fragrance coming off the coffee, which made her eyes widen and both of her eyebrows fly upwards with its potent scent. Not tea not tea not tea—
She didn’t want to be rude, though, so she took a sip of the coffee, doing all she could to not let her face screw up somewhat at the taste, before placing it down again and beginning to look around for her set of chopsticks. Which….she….couldn’t find. Oh. Still, she had to respect the differences of other places—even if she had no idea how to use this other silverware…still, Kunala seemed to be doing just fine shoving food into his face with his hands, so she picked up a piece of cheese with her hands, pulling it into two bite-sized pieces and popping one into her mouth, chewing thoughtfully before swallowing.
“My, that is quite good!”

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:48 pm

"I do not know what this... Pezant is? But now I know your name." Isamu said, clearing his mind of what title this Kunala should have. Kunala the Loud Giant of Princes. That seemed to fit, whatever a prince was. These outsiders were strange, but now all he needed to know was where he came from to give him the full proper title. Isamu was then very confused at this palace life, and having servants. And then he said that he hated it, but proceeded to drink his coffee. He drank it, and that filled him with pride. When he finished Isamu gave him more, as he did not say that he didn't want anymore. He was glad at the eagerness that this... Prince had when it came to food. Though when he started eating the rice with his hands he became confused. He should have used the spoon right next to him. Maybe he ate with chopsticks? It was probably time to grab those things that those traders gave him. He looked over to Asuka, who drank the coffee slowly. She must really like it to drink it so slowly! He was glad to be such a good host, his lover would be proud! He then looked to Kunala who declared his food dirty to which he popped the hilt of his sword open. "I am happy to see that you like the food Kunala of the Loud Giant Princes. But it is not dirty. It is fresh. Very fresh. Made from the best goat." he said, very tempted to slay the man who insulted his food with his sword. He turned to see that Asuka was having trouble with the meal, but smiled when she ate the cheese. "We have slayed the goat as well if you like that Asuka the Little Healer. The meat will be glorious." Isamu said as he grabbed a set of chop sticks. "I know sometimes outsiders eat differently, and a man gave me these sticks..." he said as he pointed to them. Other then that in his culture you ate with a knife, hands, and a spoon. Someone down from his hut though was experimenting on making something that had pointed edges of the spoon, but who knew if that will work. He ate the rice with milk with his spoon in contempt, the chopsticks next to him. These were good guests... Even if they did seem crazy.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:59 pm

ƁƠƜ ƊƠƜƝ ƤЄƛƧƛƝƬƧ
ЄҲƇЄԼԼЄƝƇЄ

Kunala continued to furiously devour the food placed before him, it seemed as if nothing could stop him from eating everything in sight. He let out a laugh in reply to Isamu concerned the word peasant "A PEASANT IS EVERYTHING THAT ISN'T ME!" he proudly proclaimed, attempting to look dignified despite talking with his mouth full. He looked over to Asuka, seeing that she was enjoying her meal when he looked back to Isamu as he spoke of the goats used to make this meal. Kunala smiled to the masked man, this was exactly what he liked to hear "AH YES! ONLY THE BEST FOR ROYALTY! I EXPECT NOTHING MORE THAN THE BEST GOATS!" he didn't even notice that Isamu had opened the hilt of his sword, he was too focused on the fact that he was talking about the BEST goats and also calling him the Giant of Princes. That sounded like a cool title, he liked it. The man triumphantly bashed his fist against the table before him as he announced "BRING ON THE MEAT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" he really, really, REALLY liked meat. He kept on acting like this until he saw the chopsticks that Isamu spoke of. The prince looked at them with utter confusion, he had heard of forks and knives, but never these chopsticks. His people didn't use utensils at all, it was a sign of weakness to not eat food WITH POWER AND STRENGTH in Enkidu, so he'd never use them. But these chopsticks... he had never seen them before "What strange tools... do... do you stab them into the food...?" he asked, eyeing them curiously.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:21 pm

Asuka Kato
Wandering Shrine Maiden
but by perseverance

“Ah, yes, I think that would be lovely,” Asuka replied as Isamu asked if they would want any meat—meanwhile, Kunala made it very clear that he wanted meat, so that was pretty much guaranteed to happen at this point. She ate quietly and contentedly despite Kunala’s shouting, up until the point when Isamu brought out the chopsticks, at which she seemed to brighten up considerably. “Oh! May I use those? I’m used to eating with them.” Kunala seemed confused by the chopsticks, so Asuka figured that it would be best to show him, gently taking the chopsticks from Isamu once it became clear that it was alright for her to use them. “Thank you, Isamu. Here, let me show you two how these work.” She positioned the chopsticks in her hand, holding them properly after having practiced it for years, using the chopsticks to pick up a piece of cheese, showing it to them before putting it into her mouth and smiling as she ate it. After she’d swallowed, she spoke, “It takes a little bit of practice—sometimes people do stab the food with them, Kunala, but that’s mostly for small children who haven’t learned how to use them properly yet.”

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:50 pm

"In that case I am glad to be pezant." Isamu said as he thought about himself, and how he wasn't like Kunala. He was rather happy that he was a proud warrior of his tribe, and served them well. If that meant he was a peasant, then he was glad for the compliment. He didn't know what royalty was either, so he nodded to Kunala as the man made up words. He decided to put his sword away since it seemed that Kunala wasn't insulting him anymore. He looked outside to see how the goat was roasting. Only a couple more minutes to go for the goat. He also made a signal to some of the villagers to bring more food to the table. He grabbed some more food and placed it at the table. He looked over at Asuka as he once again, spoke to him casually. She couldn't see but he was blushing at her forwardness with him. If this kept up the villagers will think that he was having a relationship with her! An outsider! He noticed some of the villagers snickering and he made a hand motion to them to keep quiet. They were outsiders, and therefore they didn't understand their customs. So he will forgive this. He allowed Asuka to take the chop sticks and watched her used them with interest. He never used them himself. "My neighbor is making a device to stab food. Like a mini trident. Only Okimaru of Wild Inventions is going to add the roundness of this spoon to it." he said with a nod. He was smiling when Asuka pretty much called Kunala a child. Such a strange pair. As the goat was brought in Isamu used a knife to grab a piece, and began eating a piece. "So... Why were you prisoners?" he asked after a little bit.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next