Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.)

+4
RichNuttyTaste
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
8 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 9 Empty Re: Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.)

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:04 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Everybody  loves  the  underdog▓▓▒▒░░

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 9 Ryder%20HT%2023_zpsdfvwkvyv

░░▒▒▓▓Then  the  underdog  becomes  a  hero  and  they  hate  him▓▓▒▒░░

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
☲-------------------------------------☲
Gold medals aren't made of gold . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination
and a hard-to-find alloy called guts

"Best lapdance ever..." Ryder whispered quietly in awe as Jo sat down on his lap, and he wrapped his arms around her in a comfortable hug, feeling very content and warm as of this moment. He didn't even feel like he needed to drink anymore--he was satisfactorily drunk. As Jo declared that Jasper did indeed have boobs, Ryder began staring at the silverette--apparently trying to see if Jo was telling the truth or not, and feeling unable to tell. However, he was distracted by Jo's kisses and her question, and once it registered with him, he replied, slurring his words a bit, "Weren't you there when I told Ivy...? You silly--weren't listening--awright awright lessee--it's...uh...the cucumb--wait no, it's a pickle...yeah, not a cucumber, cucumbers are gross...pickle...you take the pickle...and you put it...in the thing...here, get me a pickle and a thing and I'll show you--" he flopped his arms around a bit as if indicating that he really needed somebody to get him a pickle and a thing, so he could demonstrate to Jo how the thing worked--it wasn't really clear what 'the thing' meant, but...apparently he needed it--

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
An Anthem of Perseverance - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:38 pm

✮✮✮ ▸ SO FUCK YOUR RULES, MAN ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my passion!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my love!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhere comes pure energy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my fury!

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 9 E3dd1c49-b53b-49ab-a98a-34c83a86d66d_zpse0hb2agd

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxJosephine✖↰ Beaumont
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x so let your soul dance, baby xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx time to free yourself at last x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【QUEEN CALAMITY】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Imma-- Imma do a better one later, okay-- well I mean yer like better at dancing though maybe we like,,,,switch,,,," Jo slurred to a stop as Ryder replied to her question, girlishly giggling as he called her silly and mentioned that he had explained this before- as it stood, her brain couldn`t even begin to make the effort to try to remember that. While he spoke she continued to press gross and overly sensual kisses up and down his neck, because drunk Jo kind of cared a lot less about privacy than sober Jo, yeah. When Ryder made it apparent that he needed 'the thing' to properly demonstrate how sex worked, she chuckled, pausing her smooches to scoot herself a bit higher to whisper into his ear in a way that probably sounded sexy in her head but came out... different, and wasn`t actually a whisper at all-- "Okay buh like consider dis-- what if instead of showing me with the pickle and the thing, we can just go to our room and you can show me yourse--" She abruptly cut herself off, sort of slacking a bit- then after a moment of silence, she wiggled her way around in Ryder`s lap so she was facing him from the front in an awkward saddling position again- apparently she couldn`t decide how she wanted to sit on him. Her eyes widened slightly, and she put two hands on Ryder`s shoulders, looking at the redhead seriously. "...Ryder. If we have babies will they have purple hair." The seriousness was gone in a flash- she dropped her head onto his shoulder, making a weird sound that sounded something like a sob and a shocked gasp meshed together. "Ohh my gaaahd other babies are gonna call him gay-- oh my god I`ll totally frickin` kill `em. Oh my god Ryder I`m gonna go to jail for killing babies-- oh my god fuggin` anime genetics,,,"   

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I... am the forever engine. The fire you can`t put out. The grinding gears. The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world...
Jo`s Theme - LoveFuryEnergyPassion
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:37 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination

Ryder listened to Jo's suggestion, waiting for her to finish--but she cut off before she finished, which elicited the confused question from Ryder,
"...Show you my what--?" Before he could ask anything more, however, she was already onto another topic--one which, in his drunken state, jarred him as being something very important. He paused for a moment, looking at Jo with wide eyes, before holding her tightly and trying to comfort her from her sobbing. "Jo--Jouj--Joujo--dun worry, okay--? We can dye his hair! I--I know hair products like...liiike the back of my hand! We will dye his hair,,,,another color,,,,what color should it be,,,"

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:05 am

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 9 E3dd1c49-b53b-49ab-a98a-34c83a86d66d_zpse0hb2agd

xxx

Jo stopped sobbing immediately once Ryder put his hands on her- she backed up a little to look him in the eye as he spoke, with a surprising lack of tears in her own. "It`s `cause your hair is so pretty.........I luh your hair.........and your eyes...........and your butt................luh you....." She slurred, forgetting to answer his question and instead just sort of staring at his hair with a drowsy smile and half lidded eyes... and then he remembered he asked a thing, and immediately perked. "...Rainbow.." She chirped, then after a moment, faltered again, flinging her forehead down into his shoulder. "OH MY GOD THAT`S GAYER... not that there`s anything wrong with that but omg--" Yeah she actually said 'omg'- "Is hair dye not okay for babies it has he word die in it I don`t want my baby to die oh my god I`d die oh my god I need to kill all the other babies there`s no other way there can only be one..." She paused for a second, her rant lulling to a stop before it picked up again. "Okay but how cum every other baby is super cute like I fuggin` luh kittens and puppies but human babies just drool and poop and they jus` like ugly do you like babies??? Like I like the baby making process but not babies do you see my struggle pray for me--"   

I... am the forever engine. The fire you can`t put out. The grinding gears. The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world...
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:11 am

Jasper Everhart

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 9 Boy%2055_zpshrkj6g73

Hemlock
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"Love's a game, wanna play?.............................
.............................I can make the bad guys good for a weekend
'Cause, darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream."

Jasper blinked as Eagle demanded boobs, pouting some as he refused to kiss him without boobs. "That's... sexist... or some shit..." he grumbled, rolling off his lap and hunting for his bag, which took little searching. Once he had it, it took only a few seconds before he crawled back into Eagle's lap... now with boobs. He grinned drunkenly, pressing his lips roughly against the other's. He was somewhat grateful for Jo's help... but now he was concerned with making out with Eagle and letting Jo get laid. Hey - everyone would be happy!

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:33 am

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 9 210

Ɩ'M ƁƠƦЄƊ...
ƜӇƳ ƊƠƝ'Ƭ ƳƠƲ...
ЄƝƬЄƦƬƛƖƝ MЄ?
ԼЄƬ'Ƨ ƤԼƛƳ ƛ ƓƛMЄ...

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 9 Layout14

☻☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲"ƨнow мɘ ɒ ƨмilɘ~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☻

The Inquisitor was not happy. Sitting atop the bar with his cuddly bear arms crossed, he shook his head "This is quite possibly the dumbest shit I've ever seen and I've seen Isaac..." he muttered, eventually plopping off the bar as he decided he would no longer spend time with these shit-for-brains. No, instead he was walk away, a squeak echoing through the room with every step he took until he left. In the process, of course, he had begun to think about his old friends, and resentment began to build in his mind. He had completely forgotten the REAL reason he wanted to kill Jo... why he had immediately left Conqueror Town to destroy Vulture Team. Sure, he could convince himself that he was after Jo for the betterment of the world, she was a part of Heavenly Treasure, if she died than The Mistress' plans would have fallen apart so quickly. Yet... he realized, the horrible scarring, the mental trauma, the scathing defeat he had suffered at the hands of these people. He still wanted to kill them, them and every other soul that was once in No Man's Land. They had killed his friends, those who were even remotely close to him. Codetalker, Stegs, Renate... and now Orane, Isaac, and Buddi were all missing as well. He could only assume the worst. He could only assume that the last of his old friends were all dead, and the victors of the war he had long ago let consume him had ended in his enemies standing over the corpses of his friends victoriously...

☻☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲"тυяи тнɒт ʇяowи υqƨibɘ bowи~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☻
☻☱☱☱☱☱☱☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲"so ı ɔɐu qɹǝɐʞ ʇɥɐʇ sɯıๅǝ oɟ ʎonɹ's~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☱☱☱☱☱☱☻

❝It's me~!!❞
Inquisibear's Theme - Lunadial Overclock
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 04, 2015 7:20 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

Ryder stared at Jo contentedly as she went on about his hair and eyes and butt, just seeming happy in general, a goofy grin on his face. He wouldn’t mind staying like this for a while, to be honest…
“I luh you more-er…” he replied to her with a drunken giggle, going in for the eskimo kisses again before she suddenly tossed her head back onto his shoulder again. He paused for a moment, then teared up a bit as Jo spoke and replied, “B-But if we kill all the other babies, our baby’s not gonna have anyone to play with…lonely baby…sad lonely baby…noooo…” He listened to Jo’s question about human babies, then concisely replied with, “I did babysitting a lot at home so I know a lot about babies and I’m pretty sure they’re just very small, chubby aliens that turn into people later…That’s what baby food is…it turns them into people…and not aliens…it’s all a conspiracy…alien baby conspiracy…” He didn’t seem to notice anything else happening—not Jasper kissing Eagle, or Inquisibear going off on his own—at this point he kind of just wanted to talk about baby conspiracies with Jo.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon May 04, 2015 9:24 pm

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 9 Poleda10
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang
Eagle's Theme: Hot Crater

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Eagle rolled his eyes, and watched him go. "Meeeeeh...Iamnutgahy!"  he said, and then drank a bit more, waiting. But then suddenly, there was a Nikki on his lap. "Bubbies?"  he reached down and felt boobs. BOOBS!! Yes, he was content. "Com'ere..."He pulled Nikper in and kept kissing the girboy with wonderful passion. It was quite a nice feeling. Who knew a man's lips could be so smooth. I mean, let's be honest here. Anyway, Eagle held Nikper close. It was niiiice.

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 9 Eaglesig_zpsdd992fdb
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue May 05, 2015 3:02 am

xxx

"Yesssssssss..." Jo hissed, watching Jasper and Eagle in approval-- growing boobs on the spot had been a very smart move on Jasper`s part. She had been close to just shoving a pillow into his shirt-- she was glad she didn`t have to move from her spot on Ryder`s lap, at least. Speaking of Ryder- she rose her head from his shoulder and pressed her forehead against his, pouting comically as he spoke, reminding her that she couldn`t kill all of their baby`s other baby friends. "Nooo... I`m sorry, lil purple baby... Imma... Imma protect it though- Imma save it... lil purple baby guy..." She groaned, seeming genuinely distraught after Ryder made his point. She squeaked as he went on, roping her arms around the back of his neck and squeezing him gently in a mini hug once he finished. "You--yer a baby chubby alien-- I-- God, yer hot... laike, taking care of babies is hot... when you do it... yer hot in general... we should like... make babies but without the actual babies... God, could you imagi-- what were we talking abo--rIGHT the little ones... uh-" She oh-so-gracefully slurred, putting her forehead back against Ryder`s, pausing as she considered her words. "Babies are like... like lil Hitlers--like they just say things and they don`t have like feelings... lil Hitlers, all of `em. One time in Scarlet I got like things for the hubby right and I was walking homes and I passed by this play whatever thing whatever they call `em and some lil Hitlers were arguing over a ball and one of them got it and the other one was like tHAT`S WHY YER MOM`S IN A FUCKIN` WHEELCHAIR and it was like-- how--how do you say that--?? Without bursting into flames an`--an` shit--? Like the fuggin` people police don`t come like oH sorry this tiny person`s a demon we didn`t even realize-- lil... the lil Hitlers... Gahd..." She yawned, then promptly hiccuped- and paused again, as if startled, before continuing. "Lackin` dat empathy shit... prolly aliens... jus` like... real... real smart aliens with tiny baby disguises... with they... they itty bitty hands... itty bitty faces... i-itty..." Jo seemed to almost doze off for a second, while her face was still sort of up against Ryder`s- but luckily, she woke up no more than a moment later. "Let`s name our alien James Bond thAT`D BE SO COOL,,,!!!"    

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri May 08, 2015 7:47 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

"Should I take care of babies more often...?" Ryder asked quietly as Jo explained that he was hot while he was taking care of babies-- "Buh then again I don't want to get TOO hot...can't burn the babbies...babbus..." Ryder then listened to Jo's anecdote in shock, his facial expression looking as if Jo had just told him the most horrifying story he'd ever heard in his entire life. "W-We should make sure that our alien isn't a tiny Hitler...he can be...uh..." And then Jo suggested calling the itty bitty alien James Bond. "yEAH,,,!!!! He can be like,,,a secret agent and stuff,,,!!! James--James Bond...yeah...! Dat's such a good idea yur so smart babe,,,!!!!" Ryder pulled Jo a bit closer, peppering kisses all over her forehead--which ended up slipping down to her face at one point because aiming while drunk is a difficult task.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun May 17, 2015 1:11 am

Jasper Everhart

Hemlock

Jasper smirked lazily as Eagle felt his chest, laughing a little as the male seemed to be quite easily satisfied. As he finally agreed to kiss him, he kissed back eagerly, clutching at his shirt and leaning in happily. He'd probably get punched once all the alcohol wore off... but for now? He was happy. Very, very happy. After all, even Eagle couldn't deny that he was a good kisser.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun May 17, 2015 11:57 am

" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "

Eagle wouldn't be able to deny that Nikiper INDEED had soft lips. He already knew that since he had to put up the act of dating Nikki for so long. Just to fool everyone. Jasper and Eagle had a sort of weird relationship. Eagle wasn't interested in Jasper, but liked Nikki. It was just a shame that Nikki had a penis. And would forever have a penis. Oh dear. "Nikiiiiii...I really lick you..."   he said inbetween kisses, still holding him tightly. Oh he was never going to be able to live this down. Drunk kissing his MALE teammate.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon May 25, 2015 7:11 pm

xxx

"Yer already too hot... yer like... burning me right now... cool down, man... luh you anyway though I`m gonna,,," Jo slurred, nearly falling asleep slumped over on his shoulder again, but she stopped herself soon enough, moving a hand up to slide her shirt off her shoulder just slightly-- maybe that was supposed to be sexy or something. As he responded happily to her suggestion of a name she giggled, moving off him to allow for easier access as he kissed all over her forehead and then onto the rest of her face- she stealthily moved her head a bit each time to catch several kisses on her lips, her hands sliding down and under his jacket to rope around his middle. "Anti alien babeeee... Imma love him... itty bitty... James... baby guy,,, love..." She yawned again, and put her head back on the crevice between Ryder`s neck and shoulder, peppering a few kisses there and glancing up at Jasp-- Nikki and Eagle. The difference between Jasper and Nikki was fake boobs, yeah. In a moment of clarity she recalled that the reason she had wanted to drink in the first place was to combat her less than desirable urges that had come to the surface after the several realizations she`d faced during their scuffle with Zombie-- that now, she could hardly remember. Maybe she was too drunk- or maybe she was just in great company. The thought made her chest feel heavier, and she in response tightened her grip around Ryder, ceasing her smooching to bury her face in his neck. "Mnn. Baby." She started to rapidly drum on his back with her hands, her grip only somewhat tighter. "Bed. Go--" 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue May 26, 2015 6:49 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

“Oh no—you’re not—burning too much—right—? No fire Jouj,,,no burning,,,I gottatatata,,,,be cool,,,,! Cool and hot,,,,ye,,,” Ryder blabbered on as Jo explained that he was in fact so hot that he was burning her. He saw Jo slide her shirt off her shoulder a bit, pausing before mumbling, “Babe ur shirt is falling off—lazy-ass shirt,,,,not doin’ it’s job,,,,” Jo’s proclamations of love earned a big, content smile from Ryder and slow, but long series of nods. “Yeee…! He should like,,fight aliens,,,,in his free time,,,,he’s gonna be the best alien-punching secret agent yaaas,,,” He glanced over at Eagle and Jasper as Jo looked at them—who were they again…? Ryder couldn’t really remember—however, then Jo reminded him that beds existed. Actually a comfy bed and cuddling sounded really good right now… “Bed,,,!” Ryder stood up, then, picking Jo up as he went, not really changing her position very much before waddling sleepily off towards their bedroom without so much as a word to Jasper or Eagle—the thought of cuddles was too distracting right now—

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed May 27, 2015 12:28 am

Jasper Everhart

Hemlock

Jasper pulled back slightly, grinning goofily and chuckling as he nipped Eagle's nose - but then he frowned, putting a hand over his chest. "... Guh. I'm so..." The whitette shook his head, groaning as he slid off Eagle's lap and turned to wander off, looking either for a bed or a bathroom.... it wasn't exactly clear which.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri May 29, 2015 3:31 pm

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

Eagle watched Jasper leave and then got a little sad. "Nikiiiiii noooo."he said and got up, only to stumble and fall over. He sighed. "You know...comfort...is a virtue..."he mumbled and just kind of fell asleep on the floor, snoring obnoxiously loud.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat May 30, 2015 6:53 am

xxx

"I fire,,, totes,,,shirt,,,do ya job ya fuckin`,,,bed,,, don`t feel good,,, Ryderrr,,," Jo incoherently murmured against Ryder`s neck, limply sort of hanging on there even as Ryder stood up. She roped her legs loosely around his waist to make sure she didn`t slide off him, tiredly mumbling something about the empty bedrooms upstairs to Jasper and Eagle while Ryder carried her away. There were several missteps and almost falls along the way, especially when it came to the stairs that led to the second floor- but with some careful navigation (and snickering footmen pointing and gently pushing them in the right direction), they were able to successfully find their shared room. After closing the door behind her, and being sure to lock it from over Ryder`s shoulder- Jo wiggled her way out of his arms, firstly pushing off his jacket before none too gracefully smashing their lips together and shoving Ryder over toward their bed. She made continuous and sloppy attempts to remove the rest of his clothes while climbing over him, and yeah stuff the Jouj do, this is gross.

(TIMESKIP TO NEXT MORNING, APPROX 11AM)

So, mission success- by morning, their clothes laid scattered over their once organized room. Jo woke up with a groggy groan, her first thought being that she probably liked living underground better than not because she wasn`t waking up to the sun in her face, but rather to her boyfriend`s chiseled chest in her face, which is always a satisfactory position to be in-- that, and it reminded her of Carrion Land. Not Ryder`s chest-- the no sun thing. Yeah. Her hangover was pretty bad, worse in that she could vividly remember all of last night- and still had to deal with the gnawing headache burning away at her temples... which, arguably, she was used to. She glanced at the clock on their bedside table and squinted, groaning again before rolling over and on top of Ryder. "Firecrotch." Jo mumbled against his skin, scooting herself up further to peck his lips with hers, and press their foreheads together while she closed her eyes again. "Hey... alien breeder..."   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat May 30, 2015 5:01 pm

Ɩ'M ƁƠƦЄƊ...
ƜӇƳ ƊƠƝ'Ƭ ƳƠƲ...
ЄƝƬЄƦƬƛƖƝ MЄ?
ԼЄƬ'Ƨ ƤԼƛƳ ƛ ƓƛMЄ...

Jasper would awaken to the sound of not a good morning, but a squeak "Wake up! Wake up!" The Inquisitor furiously squeaked as he jumped repeatedly on Jasper's stomach. Repeatedly. The mechanical bear seemed pretty intent on making Jasper hurl if he hadn't already repeatedly throughout the night. David was quite an early riser, and he was sick of waiting for these people to get up. So he'd taken it upon himself to wake them up so he wouldn't be bored "IT'S 11 AM! YOUR DAY IS HALF OVER AGAIN!!" he screeched, landing on Jasper's stomach before attempting to whip his face with his scarf "WAKEUPWAKEUPWAKEUPWAKEUP!!!"

☻☱☱☱☱☱☱☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲"so ı ɔɐu qɹǝɐʞ ʇɥɐʇ sɯıๅǝ oɟ ʎonɹ's~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☱☱☱☱☱☱☻

❝It's me~!!❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat May 30, 2015 11:07 pm

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 9 Oh%20mai_zpsj08jp2az

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

As Jo flopped on top of him, Ryder didn't even seem to so much as stir--his heavy sleeping didn't seem very intent to let up anytime soon. He just kept snoozing away--and as Jo pressed her forehead to his, he only seemed to wake up a fraction of a way--just kind of wrapping his arms around her and hugging her close, rolling over onto his side while still kind of snuggling with her. For a moment it seemed like he was going to stay asleep--however he seemed to wake up just a tiny little bit as he mumbled,
"Let's stay here..." Apparently he was still very tired and bleary, most likely due to a hangover after drinking so much the prior night. He hadn't even so much as opened his eyes yet--however, he seemed very comfortable where he was.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat May 30, 2015 11:24 pm

Jasper Everhart

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 9 Jasper%2078_zpsf1ym9hpl

Hemlock

Jasper had fallen asleep on the floor of his room, somehow having made it that far but not quite reaching the much more comfortable bed. Now, though, he was suffering - not just from a hangover, which he was dealing with, but from a noisy and annoying stuff bear. He groaned as the repeated jumping and squeaking broke him away from his rest, sputtering as a scarf was slapped into his face repeatedly. He sat up, gasping and groaning as the action made his head spin, before grabbing the bear and holding him up with a glare. "What the fuck, dude-" he muttered, slowly getting up and contemplating throwing the bear in the garbage can. He decided against that, though, instead carrying the Inquisibear with him as he went to the bathroom and splashed water on his face. "Did you say it's eleven...? Where's everyone else-?" he asked, looking at the small bear quietly and trying to remember his hangover remedy.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat May 30, 2015 11:33 pm

Ɩ'M ƁƠƦЄƊ...
ƜӇƳ ƊƠƝ'Ƭ ƳƠƲ...
ЄƝƬЄƦƬƛƖƝ MЄ?
ԼЄƬ'Ƨ ƤԼƛƳ ƛ ƓƛMЄ...

"Language!" Inquisibear retorted to Jasper as he awakened. He really didn't say anything as he was suddenly picked up by the guy, the most he did was just squeak repeatedly, and as loudly as he could whenever Jasper so much as slightly shook him on his walk to his bathroom. Jasped splashed face onto his face, Inquisibear freed himself and climbed onto the sink "Oh they're just sleeping like the little homicidal criminals that they are... peaceful little angels~ You just wanna go up to them and just- PINCH THEIR CHEEKS~!!! UNTIL~! THEY~! POP~! BLOOD EVERYWHERE~! KYAHAHAHAHA" The Inquisitor jumped up and down, obnoxiously squeaking until he just up and hopped off the sink. Crossing his arms and standing proudly despite being several feet smaller than Jasper, David proclaimed "You should totes choke Jo and Ryder out when they're sleeping! How about it? Huh!? IT'S BE PRETTY COOL! NOWHERE COULD BE YOURS!" he was pretty casual about it all. Because, honestly, just about everyone already knew that The Inquisitor was going to plot Jo's death regardless of what was happening.

❝It's me~!!❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat May 30, 2015 11:49 pm

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 9 Tumblr11

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

And somehow, during the night, Eagle managed to got on a couch He was still snoring like the perfect angel he was. He snorted a bit, swatting away an invisible fly as he curled up a bit more on the couch, smacking his lips. "Just one more...pinkie pie...I lurve cupcakes...""he mumbled in a drunken sleep stupor as he continued to dream.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat May 30, 2015 11:56 pm

xxx

"Baaaaabeee---" Jo groaned, annoyed with the initial lack of response she was getting from Ryder- but, she cut herself off as his arms roped around her, showing some level of responsiveness. She sighed, allowing him to turn her onto her side, and placing her hands on his chest as she tried to look over her shoulder at the clock again. She felt guilty, mostly because they had new recruits that she had hardly shown around the base before hurrying to drink away her problems the previous night... that, and she probably had more than a few pills to take... but, at the same time, her head hurt and Ryder was pretty comfortable. That being said, she snuggled closer to him, humming contently and pressing another kiss to his lips. "Go back to sleep..." She murmured under her breath, keeping her eyes closed and trying to do the same.   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun May 31, 2015 12:03 am

Jasper Everhart

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 9 Jasper%2078_zpsf1ym9hpl

Hemlock

Jasper grunted some as he was scolded for language, not seeming to care. He rummaged in the cabinet beside the sink, pulling out a variety of things before shoving half back in the cabinet. He swallowed what seemed to be pain meds, before taking a mixture of a couple different things that he made a face after drinking. Nevertheless, he seemed confident in what he was doing, swallowing an entire glass of water before bending down and picking up the bear again. "Sleeping...? They're sleeping...?" He decided to ignore the comment about choking Jo and Ryder, leaving his room and wandering to the kitchen to forage for food. He spotted Eagle along the way, hesitating and considering waking him - before just shaking his head and walking past. Quietly, he dropped the Inquisibear on the counter and poked around in the fridge, emerging with honey and dropping bread in the toaster. "Know any good hangover cures...?" he asked, trusting his own would work but figuring he might as well ask.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun May 31, 2015 12:35 am

Ɩ'M ƁƠƦЄƊ...
ƜӇƳ ƊƠƝ'Ƭ ƳƠƲ...
ЄƝƬЄƦƬƛƖƝ MЄ?
ԼЄƬ'Ƨ ƤԼƛƳ ƛ ƓƛMЄ...

"Did I stutter?" David replied to Jasper with sass when asked if they were sleeping. He thought he made it pretty clear that they were sleeping like little angels just asking to be murdered in their sleep "Listen here bub- you should drop these losers and work for me! We can rule the world together and- Wh-!?" oh okay then, I guess it's off to the kitchen now! As The Inquisitor was placed on the counter, he just sort of stood there for awhile, apparently he had decided to stop pestering the guy about killing Jo for now "Is that honey? Oh come on, you know bears LOVE honey!" of course, David was not really a bear, so he was most likely just fucking with Jasper. When asked if he knew any home remedies, The Inquisitor let out a snort before replying "I've never drunk once in my life! That shit'll kill yah!" it was no longer clear whether David was being serious or seriously just endlessly fucking with Jasper until he went and blew his head off. Probably the latter.

❝It's me~!!❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum