Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.)

+4
RichNuttyTaste
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
8 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 14 Empty Re: Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.)

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:46 am

░░▒▒▓▓Werden  eingefroren  mit  Schrecken▓▓▒▒░░

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 14 Lukas%2095_zpsiijosfwo

░░▒▒▓▓Ich  bin  fü rchten  inkarnieren▓▓▒▒░░

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
☠-------------------------------------☠
I am afraid to show you who I really am . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . because if I show you who I really am
you might not like it

Lukas paused at Eagle’s question of whether he was staying or not, seeming a bit surprised and then speaking,
“V-Vell, if it’s alright vith you both and Jo, and—uh—Ryder, vas it? I think zhat vas zhe plan, if you all are alright vith it…?” He forced a smile, desperately trying to cover up his anxiety over this very subject—while back in the day, he actively avoided people, now that he’d opened up, he dreaded the thought of being abandoned. However, Jo’s greeting in the form of an enthusiastic hug actually made him let out a surprised chuckle, feeling a warm smile sneak onto his face. It felt good to know that Jo was so happy to see him—he had honestly been worried that maybe she’d forgotten all about him. Her mispronounced German hadn’t changed at all either—which elicited another quiet laugh from him. He brightened up significantly as Jo actually said he looked good—she was one of the few people that didn’t kind of just look at him funny upon seeing his new appearance for the first time after so long. And then Jo called Jasper his boyfriend—which, frankly, made his face immediately flare up with crimson. Frankly, Jo’s machine gun-paced talking didn’t give him much opportunity to reply, but he wasn’t complaining. However, things quickly went to business—and Jo became more serious. Lukas’ smile faded, and he realized he’d kind of been acting a bit goofy back there with all his smiling and quiet giggling, so he did what he could to straighten up, stepping onto the lift with everyone else before it went down, listening to the conversation while idly watching the walls of the lift tunnel pass them by as they descended, lights moving by slowly. Lukas had never been inside Carrion Land back in No Man’s Land—yes, he’d been outside the place, but never inside. So, this was new—he had no idea what to expect out of this base. Nor did he really know what to expect out of what was going to happen next. He’d just have to wait and see, he supposed…He glanced over at Eagle and Jasper, a small smile crossing his face again before he quickly looked away. At least he was back together with them again…

☠--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☠
The Dirge of Fear - Exitus
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:42 am

Jasper Everhart

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 14 Jasper%2075_zpsrapj597f

Hemlock
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"Love's a game, wanna play?.............................
.............................I can make the bad guys good for a weekend
'Cause, darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream."

Jasper stood back as Lukas and Jo exchanged hugs, smiling softly for Jo's terrible pronunciation of German and her offer to Lukas for lunch - but as she said 'boyfriend' and he realized she meant him, he bristled. "We're not fucking dating-!! Shut the hell up Jo, I'm nobody's boyfriend you whore-" he snapped, scowling at her before sighing and running a hand through his hair. The sudden turn for the serious caused him to settle down, grateful Jo would likely be distracted by that instead of tormenting him. He followed the others into the lift silently, paying attention as Jackal explained the situation with Paladin to Jo and Ryder. He wasn't the one a decision rested on - but he liked knowing what was going on, and hearing about it made him frown a little. It was a bold move - and while he had faith in an alliance of factions like Jackal was suggesting, the opposing side was no easy match. He frowned, before his gaze seemed rather distant. He'd brought up his cybernetics and was scanning what he knew of those in MSF and Absolute Justice, checking what files he had for their members. It certainly didn't seem like it'd be an easy fight...

------------------------------------------------------------------
Jasper's Theme - Shot You Down
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:32 am

✮✮✮ ▸ SO FUCK YOUR RULES, MAN ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my passion!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my love!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhere comes pure energy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my fury!

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 14 8810

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxJosephine✖↰ Beaumont
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x so let your soul dance, baby xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx time to free yourself at last x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【QUEEN CALAMITY】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jo managed a smirk at Jasper`s flustered response, loudly replying "WHEN`S THE WEDDING?" as she stepped onto the lift with the rest. She quickly returned to her serious self then-- her eyes having lost their shine as she stared neutrally at the passing fluorescent lights on the walls of the lift. Despite her serious exterior - as Ryder slung his arm around her shoulders, she held Inquisibear in one arm and put her free hand on top of his, leaning toward it to gently brush her lips over his knuckles. An odd amount of affection for her current disposition-- it was likely her way of saying that the attempt at comforting was very much so needed and appreciated.
Her chest tightened and her stare remained emotionless, deadpan as she looked right ahead - but somehow, Jo`s silence said much more than any of her fits or ramblings ever could. As Jackal started her explanation with stating that he was well aware of her desire to get even with Paladin-- her eyes narrowed with focus. Paladin had been in the back of her mind every waking moment of the past five years. Not only because of CP-02, and not only because of her deep seeded desire to redeem herself not only to the rest of the world, but to herself-- but because of her desire to fix everything. Fix the hierarchy that supercriminals kept above every average citizen, fix the way supercrimnals were so much as viewed by the public-- the fact that Paladin was at the top of the underworld infuriated her.
She listened to him in total and absolute, out of character silence. Jo had become quite good at disguising her emotions over the past couple of years, as much as she would tell anyone else the importance of not doing exactly that-- this time around, her thoughts were carefully hidden.
She only spoke once Jackal asked if they would be willing to join the forming alliance-- and just as she did, she gave his extended hand a very firm shake, just as the lift landed in Nowhere. "We`re in. More info on your employer is necessary, though- I trust you, obviously, but I can`t blindly agree to whatever. Your partner, too- and who from the Ministry agreed to the alliance? Not Kraven, yeah? Never Kraven..." She asked concisely and sternly, trying to get out as much information as quickly as she could-- her business persona was night and day with her casual persona. "Numbers won`t be enough against those two, either... I`m going to be bringing all the Paladin tech we have so our armies can arm themselves-- you guys should do the same. If anyone holds back, we die."  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I... am the forever engine. The fire you can`t put out. The grinding gears. The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world...
Jo`s Theme - LoveFuryEnergyPassion
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:11 pm

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 14 2010

Top Of The Head, I'm On The Set
Do The Impossible, Don't You Wanna Bet?
Cuz, Alot Of Things Changed, We Be Waiting In Vain
If You Wanna Get By, No Pain No Gain

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 14 Layout16

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】
✿◄███▓▒░░❤●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●❤░░▒▓███►✿

Jackal could see it in their eyes. They were going to agree. They couldn't resists and he knew it, they couldn't resist jumping in on this, giving Paladin a definitive loss for the first time in five years. After all, they were there to give Paladin it's first real loss five years ago, why not give it another one? And then Ryder asked him a question, a rather expected question but something that he could not answer nonetheless. To make matters worse Jo asked the same question, Jackal shook her hand and said "I'm afraid my employer has a flair for the theatrics... he wants to meet you in person... and he's told me not to tell you of his identity. Don't worry though, he's a friendly-" at least, he wasn't out to kill the two. He was hoping they'd take his word for it "Cathy was the one that accepted the call to arms. Did you really think I'd be dumb enough to ask Kraven for this stuff?" the blonde was about to respond as to who his partner was before he abruptly got a message on his phone. The Zombie Princess pulled it out from his pocket and read the message, his smile quickly disappearing "Aw funk-" it was Celica's message, it seemed the Assassins League was out. Jackal hadn't counted them yet because he never got the confirmation. he expected difficulties but they just cut off completely "Something's just gone wrong... I gotta go-" the blonde spoke out in a worried tone. He shook Jo's hand again before approaching Ryder, he grabbed Ryder's hand to shake it before suddenly yanking him close to give him a hug for a moment. He then turned his back on the two as abruptly as he'd arrived "Meet me in Sin City as soon as possible okay guys? We can talk more there-" he needed to get to Jolyne and inform her that things weren't going completely according to plan. Jackal rushed out without saying goodbye to another soul, quickly getting in the Pimp Mobile Gokart and zooming off.

(EXIT)

✿◄███▓▒░░❤●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●❤░░▒▓███►✿
【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

"♪♪ Ī ѠΛS ß♡ŔИ Λ Ṗ♡♡Ŕ ƇĿ♡ИƐ ƇĤĪĿD~!♪♪"
Jackal's Theme - Be Pimpin'!
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:46 am

░░▒▒▓▓Everybody  loves  the  underdog▓▓▒▒░░

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 14 Ryder%20HT%2053_zpso9seh9s4

░░▒▒▓▓Then  the  underdog  becomes  a  hero  and  they  hate  him▓▓▒▒░░

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
☲-------------------------------------☲
Gold medals aren't made of gold . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination
and a hard-to-find alloy called guts

Ryder frowned in worry as his eyes drifted over to Jo's--he definitely noticed her silence. And as she suddenly accepted Jackal's request, his eyebrows rose a bit, his eyes averting. He wasn't sure if this was a good idea. He was fully aware that Paladin was a corrupt organization and that it really did need some fixing--but he also knew that Jo's hatred for Paladin went much deeper than that. And while it would be great to take the out--Ryder wasn't so keen on endangering their footsoldiers in a losing battle. And the fact that Jo so blatantly acknowledged that they could very well die out there--that wasn't particularly comforting either. Still, despite his unease, it didn't seem like there was any way out of this, now.
Jackal's answer to their question about his employer raised a bit of a red flag with Ryder--despite the fact that he trusted Jackal when he said that the person was a friendly--Ryder also knew that there were plenty of people who hated him and Jo who had a 'flair for theatrics.' At the thing about Kraven, Ryder kind of quietly mumbled,

"I mean...maybe asking Kraven for help wouldn't be so bad...not as bad as him potentially coming in as a third party and fucking us over...for fun...which I really wouldn't put past him..." He seemed to remain in quiet conteplation for a moment, then suddenly, Jackal came up and hugged him. This took him by surprise, however--it didn't come across as a bad thing. In fact, it kind of managed to make Ryder feel a bit nostalgic, and he reached around to pat the man's back--actively reaching higher than he normally would because the guy had gotten so tall and he didn't want to accidentally pat his butt--and just like that, Jackal was back up the lift and gone. Ryder stood in the entryway, looking at the lift for a moment before looking at Jo, a bit of a bewildered expression on his face as he paused for a moment, then spoke quietly, "We just...kinda joined in on a legit war...didn't we...?"

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
An Anthem of Perseverance - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:50 am

✘ ✘ ✘ ▸ KILLING IN THE NAME OF ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxsome of those who work forces
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxare the same who burn crosses

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 14 910

xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x those who die are justified for wearing the badge, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx they`re your chosen whites x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【MAD DOG】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Braque made no effort to hide his blatant staring at Inna, watching her reaction to his provocations with a bemused grin. "Theeese things are hips~" He went ahead and ghosted his not-cybernetic hand over Inna`s waist, his grin stretching to either side of his face-- he probably would have tried harder to make Inna uncomfortable, but Axel and her`s kitchen activities were genuinely stressing him out.
He paused a moment to stare at Axel as the blonde, again, told him to go to Jasper-- this time he actually considered it just so he wouldn`t have to be present for whatever him and Inna were doing, but after a second he realized that the encouragement only came because Axel was under the impression that Braque was unsure of himself. He blanched some at that, crossing his arms over his chest and leaning back on the counter, now properly distracted for the time behind. "I can go to him whenever the fuck I want--! What, you think I`m intimidated or something?! Just `cause he`s hot?! I`m hot too! I intimidate everyone else! Ain`t nobody intimidating me! I`m just not going now `cause I do shit on my own damn time! I`m a mercenary, goddamnit, I don`t gotta--" A bit of ice cream flew and smacked him right in the cheek- causing the redhead to yelp in surprise despite the pathetic quantity of ice cream, and quickly stop his ranting to look Axel`s way. "fUCKIN`-- stir it, Axel! Circular FUCKING motions! If that crap gets near my hair, we`re gonna have a fucking problem!"   

I`m just gonna keep doing the thing I`ve been doing since I was born-- keeping my head down and throwing punches!
Braque`s Theme - Burn It Down
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:40 am

xxx

Jo made a bit of a face at Jackal`s response. That was suspicious. It made her nearly reject the offer-- but after a moment, something like a smirk worked it`s way to her features, her hands digging into her pockets and clenching up into fists. She didn`t have a bad feeling about that bit-- because now, she knew that if Jackal really was leading them into a trap for whatever reason-- it was nothing they couldn`t handle. Or rather, nothing she couldn`t handle.
"...Sounds fair." Jo mused, watching Jackal`s expression somewhat curiously, and raising her eyebrows as he became preoccupied with his phone- hugging Ryder and just as quickly, leaving. The hug earned a very genuine warm smile from the bluenette, which she allowed to remain on her face until Jackal left. "Can do-- later, broski!"
The moment he was gone and Ryder spoke-- her lips pulled into a frown. "Yeah... we`re real good at that..." She mumbled, rubbing the back of her head and momentarily glancing at the ground, seeming unsure for about a second before she seemed to notice her own demeanor, and appropriately straightened herself up. She was the only person in the entire base who wasn`t allowed to seem daunted. That whole interaction had gone by in what seemed like no time at all, and now that she was left in the aftermath of it, she was more than a bit anxious about what she had just signed on for... but... "...Paladin can`t have Sin City. If they get that, everything we`ve worked for is as good as gone. People have died for this--I`m not letting this be nothing. I`m not letting them into my territory without a fight... so, what the fuck- let`s make a statement." Finally, her eyes rose to meet Ryder`s. "Let`s remind those chucklefucks who we are-- let`s really put Nowhere on the map." Jo paused a second-- then grinned, albeit somewhat forcibly. "Fuck, that was a good one liner-- I`m changing my codename to 007--!" She took one of Ryder`s hands and gently kissed his cheek, mellowing out a bit. She was sort of trying to somehow get herself unphased by the decision she`d just made... She had to do this-- she couldn`t be scared-- fear was a thing of the past from this point on. "...And-- I`m--sorry about agreeing to that without...really asking...you..." She averted her gaze- then brought his hand up to her lips to kiss his knuckles once. "But, hey, you agreed to the thing with the Ministry without me-- so-- payback, I guess--" Jo took her hand back and then swiftly brought it down hard right on his ass, loudly smacking him there in the process. She paused, silent for a moment, then cleared her throat and pretended to be distracted by Jasper and Lukas and Eagle, her expression suddenly quite serious. "...Sorry, I meant to high five you... I have terrible aim..."       

I... am the forever engine. The fire you can`t put out. The grinding gears. The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world...
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:28 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . because if I show you who I really am
you might not like it

At Jasper's rapid response to Jo about him and Lukas not dating, the German abruptly nodded, attempting to reaffirm Jasper's answer--but this only seemed to make Jo start shouting at them about marriage, and Lukas kind of just up and turned around, covering the lower half of his face with his hand, clearing his throat somewhat, clearly awkward. Thankfully, though, as they all went down on the lift, the subject matter of the conversation pulled Jo in, getting her to stop her teasing. He was quiet as they went down--but thankfully managed to compose himself before they reached the bottom of the lift and go out inside the base. He looked around, noting that it seemed familiar--he'd at least seen the entrance of Carrion Land back in No Man's Land, though he'd never been inside--but the entrance at least seemed similar. He looked over at Jasper and Eagle for a moment, then hurriedly looked away, feeling honestly really awkward--it'd been so long, he hardly knew what to say to them, anymore. Still, he was sure that would get better over the course of the day--though he knew that trying to get used to how many footmen were around this place would be kind of hard...His eyes glanced over at Jo and Ryder again--just in time to see Jo kiss him and smack is butt. Lukas pausd for a moment, then leaned over towards Jasper, whispering to the whitette quietly,
"Does zhis happen a lot--?"

☠--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☠
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:37 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination

Ryder definitely noted Jo becoming crestfallen for a moment--and he knew that he couldn't afford to be uncertain or anxious here. If he was going to support Jo, he was going to have to throw his all into this. He knew that, back in No Man's Land, he probably would have jumped at this opportunity to fight at the drop of a dime--maybe he'd grown up a little. Or maybe he'd become disillusioned--but either way, he knew now that this was their best chance at getting Nowhere's name out there. Jo's words managed to encourage him a bit--and he replied to her initial statements about taking Sin City back with,
"You know what? You're right. This is just what we need--saving the people in Sin City is one step closer to saving people everywhere else--we need to make sure that we get the message out that we're here to help, not to just fuck things over--and this might just be our chance!" He grinned and chuckled at her humor and kisses, beginning to reply, "Well, if you're Bond, does that make me--" And then she smacked his butt, which kind of startled him a lot and made him loudly yelp in surprise--and as soon as he realized that fact, he cleared his throat, flushing with embarrassment, and quickly put his arm over Jo's shoulder and began moving with her deeper into the base. "n-NO WORRIES I LOVE HIGH FIVES WHEREVER THEY ARE--sO, PLANNING THINGS--"

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:09 am

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 14 516

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
Iɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘɪᴛ ᴏғ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ
A ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 14 Axel_l10

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Axel missed the hips thing, instead only really stopping his ice cream making when Braque mentioned that he wasn't intimidated "Yes you are-" Axel seemed pretty sure of himself too "You don't intimidate Axel-" he also added when Braque said he intimidated people. He was pretty strong about it all too, though he wasn't nearly as awkward as he usually was because he was busy with the ice cream. Speaking of making the ice cream, the blonde abruptly put an end to that as Braque yelled at him because the sticky white stuff touched his face. Axel just stared at the red head for awhile, his hand firmly on the ice cream before he... started messily working on it again. "Oops my hand slipped-" Axel spoke in a rather monotone voice as the entire thing of ice cream flew in the air, it's target: Braque. An unholy mix of bacon, vodka, and ice cream was flying straight towards Braque's face without mercy.

❝Do not. Piss. Me. Off...!❞
Axel's Theme - Lonely Wolf
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:28 am

Jasper Everhart

Hemlock

Jasper flipped Jo the bird when she just continued to antagonize him, scowling at her and struggling to ignore the color on his cheeks. He did not need to be blushing, especially with such a serious conversation going on. He listened and watched as Jo agreed to the alliance, raising his brow a bit in surprise... yet thinking about it, her decision made sense to him. She would agree to something combating Paladin...
He raised a brow as Jackal hugged Ryder and left, a bit surprised at the speed with which he hurried away - notably, without answering their questions - before turning back to Jo with a still confused expression. He rolled his eyes, however, as she seemed rather concerned with joking around - and as her hand made a resounding crack against Ryder's ass... it only took a few seconds of silence, following Ryder's yelp, for him to let out a snort of laughter. He grinned, smirking tauntingly at the pair.
"Wow, I knew you guys were kinky but I didn't realize exhibitionism was one of the things you went for-" he commented loudly, sniggering as Lukas questioned him. "Eh, usually you just hear shit through the walls, but PDA happens a lot between these two, yeah- why, jealous?" Jasper lifted his hand and wiggled his fingers, giving Lukas a teasingly suggestive look before he burst out laughing, shaking his head some as he wondered if he should follow Jo and Ryder.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:31 am

xxx

Jo was pretty glad to see that her feigned excitement earned a reaction out of Ryder-- the both of them had really changed since No Man`s Land. What would have riled them up back then, now was just a reaction that they would probably have to see some more of their friends die-- and at this point, such a sight earned nothing above a sigh. They were both exhausted of being in situations like this, but she knew that situations like this wouldn`t stop coming anytime soon. Not on the road they were on.
"If I`m Bond that makes you Honey Ryder--" Jo continued Ryder`s question for him as she stifled her laugh at his reaction to what she`d done, covering her mouth with a gloved hand to stop herself from laughing out loud like Jasper was doing, because Jasper was a fuckup. She couldn`t help but go ahead and laugh anyway as Ryder spoke though, stubbornly dragging her feet to fight his gentle attempt to sway them away from the rest of the group. "Oh, wherever they are--?? You want me to do it again?? Just say the word, baby, your wish is my command~" She tauntingly cooed in return, going ahead and stepping on front of him so she could push herself up against his chest-- yes, good distraction. She glanced over at Jasper from over Ryder`s shoulder, snorting and giving the whitette a look for his comment. "Yeah, you wish--" Seeing Jasper and Lukas together reminded her of why she wasn`t already on the road to Sin City-- a look of realization flashed over her face as she centered her attention back on Ryder. "As much as I`d love to be alone with you to """plan"""-- I think Smile--" She stopped to point at the ravenette in question, "--should join and be an officer--because--him and Jasper are dating and I do not want to separate them--okay baby--??"
She wanted to mobilize as quickly as possible and get on the road to Sin City, since she knew it`d be a long one-- and not to mention, a very stressful one. But, they couldn`t just drag Lukas with them without some official agreement taking place-- even if she didn`t even know if he was already with some other faction or something, since quite frankly, she didn`t care.    

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:22 pm

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 14 Agent_10
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang
Eagle's Theme: Hot Crater

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"Yeah, this happens, get used to it if you're gonna be hanging out with us."  he said as he just listened to them talking. He chuckled as Jo was joking around and how flustered Lukas was. He put a hand on the German's shoulder. "Welcome to the team buddy! Hope you don't mind hanging a little while." 

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 14 Eaglesig_zpsdd992fdb
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:44 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

Ryder flushed brghtly in embarrassment at Jasper's response to the whole situation, giving the whitette a little bit of a look before flushing even brighter at Jo's reply, not really handling all of these innuendos so well, mumbling quietly and urgently,
"C-Can we talk about butt high-fives later? I--I don't even know if I'm into butt high-fives but I mean if you're--i MEAN THIS ISN'T SOMETHING,,,tO TALK ABOUT HERE,,,shit..." However, it wasn't long after that that Jo actually changed the subject--which was at least a bit relieving. He looked over at Lukas as Jo pointed him out--Eagle and Jasper seemed to know this guy, so it was probably alright...
"Oh--uh, sure! The more, the merrier, right?" Ryder replied--knowing that it was especially important to keep those two together if they were dating like Jo said. He gave Lukas a smile and a small wave, pivoting slightly while holding Jo with his other arm bc she was kind of like--on his chest-- "Uh--I'm Ryder--nice to meet you? I'm not really sure if you were around when the others visited Carrion Land back in No Man's Land, so you might've met me once already? I don't know--but yeah--"

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:19 am

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 14 Inna_110

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

☥    ════════════════════════════════════════    ☭

Inna visibly tensed even further (if that was even possible) as Braque did the thing with the hips. The Russian just kind of let out an 'eep' noise and immediately pretended it never happened, glad that Axel was distracting Braque and hoping the redhead hadn't noticed her moment of weakness. She really needed to not be listening to the redhead talking about Jasper's hotness right now... Also, she may or may not have also tried to get ice cream on Braque. Of course, the redhead's ranting made her a lot more comfortable- him talking about that and being angry at their weirdness was a lot better than talking about hips.

"Da, you are not eenteemeedateeng, just sayeeng.."

She murmured, but then stepped away as she saw the blob of ice cream moving in slow motions towards Braque. That was going to be intense. And terrible. However, if Braque was freaking out over his hair and clothes being attacked by mutated ice cream, he wouldn't be trying to make her uncomfortable. So that was gonna be great.

"Aah-"

Inna just sort of watched, the hint of a grin pulling at her lips, which she quickly tried to hide so this wouldn't be traced back to her.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

The Wolfpac makes eets own justeece.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:59 am

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

Lukas sort of just looked at Jasper blankly as the whitette began to answer him, though he did bristle with embarrassment for a moment at the second part of what he said--but then Jasper started laughing, and Lukas let out an awkward laugh as well, trying to play off his clearly flustered state as a joke. Honestly, his feelings about Jasper were no joke--but he knew he couldn't act on them.
Luckily, though, his attention was quickly grabbed by Jo--and as he heard her call him Smile, he paused for a moment, then spoke,

"Jo, I should probably tell you--it's fine if you call me my name, Lukas--I'm kind of going by zhat nowadays--it just...feels a bit more comfortable." He wasn't exactly going to go into his reasoning for that, and instead replied to her proposal--after waving a bit awkwardly to Ryder. "And I mean--I'm not really vorking for anyvone at zhe moment I don't think...? I never really officially joined the Alliance--zhat man said zhat I vas going to be zhe correspondence between zhem and you. So...ja, I'm fine vith joining." Then he realized that Jo had said that they were dating again and he abruptly shook his head, flushing again as he added, "A-Also, ve're...n-not dating..." He looked to Eagle as the man put his hand on his shoulder, managing a hint of a smile as he replied, "Vell, I mean, I'd razher be vith you guys zhan anyvhere else, so--"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:22 am

✘ ✘ ✘ ▸ KILLING IN THE NAME OF ↘↘

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 14 910

xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x those who die are justified for wearing the badge, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx they`re your chosen whites x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【MAD DOG】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Braque made the most offended expression imaginable as both Axel and Inna insisted he was not intimidating-- out of the three of them, it was no secret Braque put the most effort into his appearance, what with the copious amount of makeup and overly styled hair-- all with the intention of being more intimidating in mind. So, their (mostly) harmless teasings seemed to actually bug him a bit. "Well, you both look stupid, so-- I don`t care about your shitty fashion critique-- how`s that--" He seemed to thing he had a chance of insulting them both with that. With how flustered he was quickly getting, he also totally forgot about the fact that he was trying to be chill and provoke Inna about a second ago. Grimacing in disgust, he sloppily wiped the ice cream off his face, flicking it onto the ground.
"Axel doesn`t even wear a shirt, so--" Before he could get too far with that, he lifted his eyes up to meet Axel`s again- only to literally watch Inna flawlessly step out of the way of the incoming blob of ice cream, resulting in it splattering directly on his face. He stood there for a second, motionless and seemingly trying to take all of this in-- before abruptly, he rubbed his face right accross the top of Inna`s head, aiming for both her hair and hat-- and promptly tackled Axel with the intention of knocking him off his feet. "FIGHT ME--!!"   

I`m just gonna keep doing the thing I`ve been doing since I was born-- keeping my head down and throwing punches!
Braque`s Theme - Burn It Down
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:36 am

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 14 516

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
Iɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘɪᴛ ᴏғ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ
A ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 14 Axel_l10

Axel nodded to Braque "What's fashion?" he asked, which... made it quite confusing why he nodded in the first place. And then Inna stepped out of the way and Axel's cream went all over Braque's face. It was quite unfortunate but Axel really didn't seem to care. As a matter of fact, he didn't move as Braque struck at Inna, she likely wasn't okay with that because she was overprotective of her hat. Even Inna knew that. But she wouldn't have the chance to get him. Because Braque made the mistake of charging straight into Axel, whom immediately grabbed the man into a hug... before promptly suplexing him. While Axel had his own cream on him now, he had suplexed Braque so in Axel's mind he still won.

❝Do not. Piss. Me. Off...!❞
Axel's Theme - Lonely Wolf
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:32 am

xxx

Jo snickered for Ryder`a flustered mumbling, tauntingly tracing her index finger along the muscles of his chest and suggestively waggling her eyebrows in response, but settled down with a giggle as the redhead averted his attention to Jasper and Smile. She grinned and gave Lukas a happy thumbs up as Ryder agreed to him joining- feeling a sense of inner pride at having helped, even minorly, with Eagle, Jasper and Smile`s reunion. It quickly became apparent to her that they had become their own little group over the past five years, without a doubt sticking together for strength in the tough times her and CP-02 had together caused-- she just hoped her and Ryder would eventually be invited into their little family dynamic, quite honestly. Jo had a nigh constant yearning for closeness-- and while she knew at the very least Eagle and Jasper liked her quite a bit, the fact that the whole group was back together almost... concerned her. She didn`t want to feel left out...
She was distracted as Lukas mentioned it was alright for her to refer to him by his real name-- something her cheeks tinted pink just slightly for. She was very used to referring to everyone (save for Ryder and her closest friends) by their code names due to her years of involvement in the supercriminal underworld-- having someone who she didn`t know too well say it was okay to refer to him by his real name seemed almost like a privilege. "Oh-- a-alright-- thanks--!" She happily replied, meanwhile roping her arms around the back of Ryder`s neck and sort of bending backward to look at the trio upside down, since Ryder had turned them around previously. Jo seemed surprised for a moment as Lukas then meekly mentioned that him and Jasper weren`t dating-- before she openly laughed at the suggestion, shaking her head and struggling to remain clung to Ryder. "Awww, that`s so cute...!"
...And apparently she didn`t have much else to say on the matter. She straightened up without a further response, kissing Ryder`s cheek before wiggling away from him, turning to address the group again. She cleared her throat, and took on a less casual persona as she continued. "Right, so-- listen up. Business time. We`re going to defend Sin City from MSF and Absolute Justice. Not just to bite Absolute Justice twice as hard in the ass for the people they killed right where I`m standing-- but to drive a nail into Paladin`s plans. They`re corrupt- and if they get too cocky, it`s endgame for the rest of us. We`re not accepting the world for what it is. Us, as officers of Nowhere, are here to fix it. And to do so-- we gotta spit in The Man`s face a few times over. It`s gonna be ugly-- but we can`t forget what we`re fighting for. Yeah?" She sternly said, meanwhile setting Inquisibear in her arms, and stopping to more offhandedly address everyone.  "I can explain a lil more on the way there... in the meantime, I`m gonna need you guys to get your shit together-- we`ll be roadtripping in Eagle`s truck. Sorry to throw you into this crap so soon, Lukas-- you kinda came at a bad time, I guess..." She offered the ravenette a sheepish smile, then looked down to Inquisibear, reaching behind her to carefully take the Branch of Sin disc from Ryder and then hold it in front of the little thing`s face. "And you. I need you to decode this. Alright? And don`t fuck with me-- don`t do that. You won`t like me when I`m angry. Okay?"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:42 am

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 14 210

Ɩ'M ƁƠƦЄƊ...
ƜӇƳ ƊƠƝ'Ƭ ƳƠƲ...
ЄƝƬЄƦƬƛƖƝ MЄ?
ԼЄƬ'Ƨ ƤԼƛƳ ƛ ƓƛMЄ...

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 14 Layout14

☻☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲"ƨнow мɘ ɒ ƨмilɘ~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☻

Inquisibear would have hurled if he was still human, following Jo's words "Oh- I'm gonna barf rainbows from all the gayness going on around me-" David openly mocked just about everyone before hearing Jo talk about how they were gonna fight MSF and AT. The little bear raised his hand for a question, and spoke up regardless of whether Jo picked on him, because he was evil "Can I have your stuff when you die?" he apparently did not have the most faith in Jo's survival apparently. That or he was just a dick. And then he was given the second branch of sin. The bear tilted his head to the side before (despite not having fingers) grabbing the disk from Jo and examining it. The second Branch of Sin? "It'll be done by the time you come back-" The Inquisitor replied to Jo, actually sounding quite serious and competent for once. Whenever The Inquisitor actually had something to do, it was actually quite clear why this guy was once one of the most dangerous Super Criminals in the world. The bear quite literally shoved the disk into his mouth before his eyes started to glow. Evidently that meant he was decoding the thing or something.

☻☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲"тυяи тнɒт ʇяowи υqƨibɘ bowи~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☻
☻☱☱☱☱☱☱☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲"so ı ɔɐu qɹǝɐʞ ʇɥɐʇ sɯıๅǝ oɟ ʎonɹ's~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☱☱☱☱☱☱☻

❝It's me~!!❞
Inquisibear's Theme - Lunadial Overclock
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:57 pm

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 14 Inna_110

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

☥    ════════════════════════════════════════    ☭

Inna arched an eyebrow at Braque's reaction to her and Axel's comments- she knew the redhead wouldn't like to be teased, but the fact that for a second he seemed to take it to heart was something the Russian noticed, even when the man quickly replied by calling them stupid, making it all seem like a much bigger joke. The ice cream on his face wasn't helping him seem any more serious, but she pulled a serious face when Axel's shirtlessness was mentioned.

"Why do you hate Axel's, how you say, pecks...?"

She seemed genuinely worried that Braque had something against Axel's pectoral muscles, and felt the need to get down to the root of the problem...except as soon as she moved out of the way, the ice cream splattered on Braque's face. Before she could react appropriately, despite all her efforts to try and not be seen as part of this, the redhead was on her, attacking her with his ice cream face. Inna could care less about her hair- the problem was her hat. Letting out an inhuman growl, she ripped her hat off of her head and went into an armadillo-like defensive position, holding her hat between her legs to keep it safe.

"Nyet! The hat, what even?!"

Crawling over to where she could see an open cabinet, she hid her hat, then promptly stepped into the fight, not sure if she was trying to separate it or join it...to be fair Axel had already suplexed Braque, so it's not like there was much of a fight left, but the blonde still sort of tried to get in between the two, her arms outstretched so it wasn't clear if she was warning them to stay away or inviting them to attack. It was clear that this trio was not supposed to be left with nothing to do for too long.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

The Wolfpac makes eets own justeece.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:04 pm

Jasper Everhart

Hemlock

Jasper scowled as Jo once more repeated the taunt over him and Lukas dating, resisting the urge to throw something at her head - not that he had anything that wasn't exceedingly dangerous. Maybe a paperclip... He sighed and looked away, jaw tense and cheeks tinged pink from embarrassment and irritation. Jo just didn't listen did she? He was still thinking over her continual insistence they were dating when she started talking about something serious - and he started to pay attention again.
Her words were met with a grim look, yet he slowly nodded. Already, he was running over what he'd need in his head - though it wouldn't be hard to gather it all together... He hummed, waiting until Jo seemed done to raise a brow at the bear's words. He questioned leaving him there without any of them around - yet... at the same time, bringing him would be a huge risk. He clucked his tongue as he looked over the bear, before shaking his head and pulling away.
"I'll go get my stuff-" he commented, hurrying to his room.
It only took a few minutes before the whitette had returned, a simple canvas backpack slung over his shoulder. He seemed quite ready, even though that was all he had picked up, and he shoved his hands in his pockets as he waited for further instructions.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:23 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

Ryder gave an embarrassed and awkward grin in response to Jo's waggly eyebrows--normally he'd deal with this slightly better, but considering there were kind of a bunch of people and also a small robot bear there, he was definitely more flustered than usual. When Jo bent over backwards to look at the others, Ryder kind of put his arms around her a bit as a precaution--he couldn't help but be worried about her accidentally falling over and hitting her head. Before Jo managed to squirm away, Ryder leaned in and planted a kiss on her forehead. Kisses were nice--he was kind of thinking about maybe coming down with littlebitchitis later, that could be a good idea--not right now, though. They had work to do.
He remained quiet during her speech, seeming mildly troubled by something or other, but not really speaking up about it. However, he quickly put on a confident smile as soon as Jo looked to him to take the Branch of Sin--he handed it over to her and subsequently watched Inquisibear kind of just eat it--that was new. Once everyone began going to gather up their things, Ryder paused for a moment, then looked to Jo and spoke to her quietly,

"Hey, I know we need to go now, but do you think we could talk later? It's nothing bad, I just wanna ask you about something--here's hoping we're not too busy with all this stuff--I'm gonna go get ready, be right back." He moved off briskly down the hall, then, returning to his and Jo's room and also the supply room in turn, gathering up the few things he'd need, before returning back to the entrance, adjusting one of his combat gloves as he arrived, giving the others a smile and a thumbs up with that hand once he'd gotten the glove situated. He was basically ready to go--he hadn't needed to grab too many things, so he'd been pretty quick.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:35 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

Lukas gave Jo a nod and a faint smile as she thanked him about getting to use his name--but then she went right back to her teasting, and he got a bit taken off guard by it, shrugging awkwardly and flushing again, not really sure what to say. Luckily, Jo soon got down to business--and before Lukas knew it, people were scattering to gather their things. As Jo offered her apologies to him, he gave a quiet laugh and replied simply,
"Vell, zhe Alliance has been preparing for zhis for a pretty long time--I vas preparing, too. So zhere's no need to vorry--I knew vhat I vas getting into. I'll be glad to help you all out--alzhough I can't guaruntee how helpful I'll be." As everybody split up to pack, he was tempted to follow Jasper when the whitette went--he couldn't deny that he kind of really just wanted to stick with Jasper an Eagle right now. Still, he didn't want to come off as clingy, or God forbid, seem like Jasper's boyfriend--clearly Jasper wasn't very into that idea. He still had his own pack of things with him from when he'd travelled there from the Alliance, so he simply stayed where he was, leaning against a wall and waiting for everyone else to arrive. Whie he waited, he absentmindedly reached into his pocket, sounding like he was rustling with a plastic bag, befor pulling someting small-ish out of his pocket and munching on it, snacking--although it wasn't very clear to any outsider what he was eating, either way. Once hat was done, he crossed his arms a bit, sort of just hugging himself lightly and waiting for the others to return.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:02 pm

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 14 Agent_10
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang
Eagle's Theme: Hot Crater

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

"Well...I'm not sure what this is all about...but I mean...if they've been preparing and their waitin on us, shouldn't we be getting a move on?" Eagle sort of spoke up. He had been listening the entire time, but he wasn't sure what to say. He knew he wasn't very smart, and he wasn't going to pretend like he understood. He knew he had to help out however he could. And that was what he was going to do. "I'm ready when you guys are so like...say the word and I'm there for yah."

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 14 Eaglesig_zpsdd992fdb
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum