Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars

+4
Raven Todd
The Hidden Spring
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 4 Empty Re: MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:34 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 4 3910

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 4 Layout26
MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 4 Layout27

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Alison watched the magical girls attack, to no avail. The thing was sturdy, no doubt, but he was just that, a tough one. Eventually that outer shell would break, in the mean time Alison would analyze the enemy "Everyone... watch out for those arms... keep away from his palms..." she spoke to them, her grip on her staff tightening. her eyes then suddenly widened "Parasite says it's some sort of alien! But why is it here...?" Alison looked to the side to Carmine, only to see the knight charge valiantly into battle. The hybrid let out a sigh "Well you're rowdy..." she snarked, before pointing the staff at the Xenogoblin. A sphere of dark energy gathered in front of it, then Alison shot a few blasts of it towards the alien to give the other magical girls some help.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
❝ƳƠƲ ƛƦЄ ƁƲƬ ƛ MЄƛƝƖƝƓԼЄƧƧ ƧӇƛƊƠƜ ƖƝ ƛ ƦЄƛԼM ƁЄƳƠƝƊ ƳƠƲƦ ƇƠMƤƦЄӇЄƝƧƖƠƝ... ƛԼԼƠƜ MЄ ƬƠ -ЄƝԼƖƓӇƬЄƝ- ƳƠƲ...!❞
Alison's Theme - Innocent Sorrow
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 4 Empty Re: MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars

Post  Not Manchee Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:46 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 4 497f245e-0cae-4317-b9fe-8d802834b1c9_zpsb6e89722

Rusty Wissenchaft
The Meddling Tinkerer

✖     ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ✖

Rusty was ready for a fight as the creature burst through the sealed doors...but even with all the magical girls attacking, they didn't seem to be doing much damage. She frowned momentarily, somehow managing to keep a straight face as the monster brutally murdered one of her fellow magical girls. She knew she couldn't act like an amateur here; they were all being observed!
Rusty considered getting closer to the alien and electrocuting him up close, but one of the girls, Alison, was warning them against getting close to the arms, so she settled for blasting the creature from a distance. Keeping to what she considered to be magical girl protocol, the ginger cried out the super cheesy name she had given this skill.

"It's alive! Except like...you won't be for much longer!"

So maybe her naming skills needed work, but she was trying. As she spoke she sent out concentrated electrical energy blasts at the creature, but the whole time she was praying that she wouldn't hit anyone else, she couldn't afford to mess up right now.

✖     ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ✖

Dammit Rodney, you're making me look bad!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:00 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 4 1ae6f077-567f-40cc-bc33-ab960450a8c1_zps79c5894c

Pia Coutts
Druid Warrior of Fae

❀     ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❀

Pia seemed more detached to the whole situation than most of the other girls. She knew they were in trouble, and she knew she should be doing something, but she just seemed way more chilled out about it. Also she seemed a bit awkward as everyone started changing into their magical girl forms. She KNEW she didn't want to do that, if she could avoid it...so at first she settled for whipping at the alien with vines that she summoned. Buuut of course Pia had no luck, and she knew that transforming was the only way to unleash her full potential, so she did the thing.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 4 C235dec8-a78c-43c6-b7e8-b13260561582_zps9cbafd67

Immediately, the girl became uncomfortable, her movements self-conscious and hesitant. The whole girl-getting-crushed-and-absorbed thing, however, seemed to break her out of this awkwardness temporarily. That wasn't cool. Raising her arms, Pia called upon thick roots to wrap around the alien's legs- if she could keep him in one place, it might become easier for them all to beat him. She ignored the little voice in the back of her mind reminding her that this creature had rights and that this violence was unjustified.

"...maybe he jest wants ta say hi?"

❇    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❇

Step on the grass. I dare you.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:39 pm

Aquamarine

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 4 Lapis_lazuli_by_quiixotic-d80j21n

Rona Masters

"Damn it..." Rona muttered when she saw her attacks hardly doing anything, but Hazel's ice seemed to have trapped some of it's limbs. "It's obviously sizing us up. We have to bind it somehow, or maybe if we can get rid of it limbs or eyes... Maybe then we can land attacks that actually matter? My water hardly worked on it. So another element could work better then mine." Rona suggested as she flew downward, and towards Pia. "Think you can trap long enough with those vines?" she asked, trying to come up with strategy.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:21 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 4 Dudegu10

The creature let out yet another screech "KLRUUUUUUUUU!" staring directly at Carmine Knight as she charged it. As she got up to attack his chest, her quickly swiped her in the air, grabbing her with its once bloody hand. Both Alison's and Rusty's long range attacks then hit the monster, barely scratching its skin "Klklklklklklklklkl-" it focused away from Carmine, instead looking down towards the magical girls that had attacked from afar. Pia's vines rose up and grabbed it's tendrils, keeping it in place. The monster slowly looked down towards the vines, it would have swatted the plants aside, but one of its hands was full at the moment. The roots were holding it in place for now. Instead, the monster looked to its hand where it held Elspeth, it's crimson eyes shining down on her, it began to tighten it's hold on her.

MSI Generic Boss Theme - Day of Collapse
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:44 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 4 36_zps892839df
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" W i t h   t h e   h e a v e n ' s   a t   m y   b a c k ,   I   w i l l   s t r i k e   d o w n   e v i l "

The Carmine Knight
Holy Defender of the Innocent
The Carmine Knight's Theme- Justice Prevails

"A n d   b r i n g   f o r t h    a    n e w   a g e   o f   l i g h t ! "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Carmine took her sword out, only to be grabbed by the monster. She knew what happened to those other girls, so she had to act fast. She grunted, but started to channel another attack.
"He whos...ah...rides among mists and tempests...and travels by wind...answer my call!" she called, and a ball of holy energy formed in her palms. She kept her fingertips together as it grew and sparked a little. "Righteous Incantation! BLESSED BLAST!" she released the attack at the creatures face, giving her all even until the intense pressure. She knew those palms were bad news, and seeing the skin get attacked wasn't working. Maybe the face would do? She knew she had to try.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 4 Carminesig_zpsa4798257
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:06 pm

Hazel Lincoln

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 4 Hazel

The Sweet Magician

"Okay... That kinda worked." Hazel said as she saw her ice trapping some of the beast's limbs. "But we need a better plan Jujube. Seems like the other girls attacks aren't working as well either!" she said and then cheered as the plants went to hold the beast down, or at least it's tendrils. Alison also helped by reminding them to stay away from the arms and attacking. "You go girls!" she called out to Pia and the gasped when she saw the Carmine Knight get swiped up! She she remembered with a shiver of what happened to the other girl. She couldn't get that image out of her head. Hazel shook her mind free of the image, and decided to aim for the head of the creature. "Let's try a fire ball Jujube!" she shouted as her creature friend pulled the lever to where it pointed red. "BRACE FOR IMPACT!" she called out and fired a red gum ball right at the creature's face, that would explode in flames on it's face.
[/quote]

Last edited by MochaLatte on Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:23 pm

OoOoOoOoOoOo Holly Bonds OoOoOoOoOoOo

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 4 HollyBondsArchivst
-------------White Witch of the Void--------------

Holly had to come up with something to help her fellow magical girls. She could create a barrier to help against the monster, but that might strain in her power more the necessary, and probably won't last long. Plus she knew that they had to take this thing out. The way it looked at them just... Creeped her out. She took a deep breath, and began to analyze quickly. The tendrils were bond for now, which was good, but it probably won't last long. It's skin seemed hard as well, therefore some attacks wouldn't work like blades and water. Perhaps fire would work in burning it? That might destroy some of Pia's roots though. But it could work... She looked to Fei and knew of her power with fire. One girl already started with the flame. "Perhaps your fire can burn it?!" she had to see for an elemental weakness. "Anyone elze that can do binding magick or support join in, and 'elp strength the roots! We can't let it attack uz with thoze armz!" she said as she decided to work in support, and take Alison's advice since it was what she did best. Holly went to one side and began writing scribe magic to help strengthen the roots.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:42 am; edited 2 times in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:35 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 4 Tumblr_n6iijehGXs1t4ab4vo1_500_zpsa17d68bf
" O u r      t i m e      i s     n o w  "

The Lapis Butterfly
Defender of the Innocent
The Lapis Butterfly's Theme- One after the other

" A n d      I      w i l l      s h o w      y o u      t h a t     i n     t i m e "

"I can add a poisonous aura to the roots. That will give it some power." Lapis said, flying over Holly and stopping her wand. "Poison Fury FORCE!"she sent a wave of poisonous energy, wrapping around the roots base, and giving them poisonous properties. She grinned at her efforts. That would help a good bit, at least she thought it would.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 4 Butterflysig_zps95f538b4
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:30 am

The Xenogoblin stared down at The Carmine Knight as she began to attack him with her holy powers. The blast hit the creature's face, but it didn't seem to do much damage. The creature tilted it's head to the side, it's glare intensifying on the pinkette. It began to focus on her more and more, which wasn't good news seeing as how it practically had her at its mercy. And then Hazel's fiery attack hit it's face next, this made the creature's head retort back for a moment, momentarily stunning it but not giving much time for attack. The roots around the Xenogoblin strengthened, keeping it still. Knowing this full well, the creature decided it needed to power itself up... it began to apply pressure on Elspeth, it was starting to crush her within it's palms "Klklklklklkl...."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:34 am

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 4 3910

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 4 Layout26
MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 4 Layout27

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Alison let out a low growl, none of their attacks were doing any real damage "What... what the hell...?" she muttered, her expression growing more and more desperate. The girl grit her teeth, they were making scratches, they WERE hurting the thing, but it wasn't enough, they needed to do more. Alison continued to shoot dark matter blasts at the creature. But then she noticed that the creature was starting to crush Elspeth, and Alison's expression almost immediately turned to horror "EL! No... WE NEED TO SAVE HER!" she yelled, her words just oozing desperation. She felt helpless, she had no idea what she could do... just like before...

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
❝ƳƠƲ ƛƦЄ ƁƲƬ ƛ MЄƛƝƖƝƓԼЄƧƧ ƧӇƛƊƠƜ ƖƝ ƛ ƦЄƛԼM ƁЄƳƠƝƊ ƳƠƲƦ ƇƠMƤƦЄӇЄƝƧƖƠƝ... ƛԼԼƠƜ MЄ ƬƠ -ЄƝԼƖƓӇƬЄƝ- ƳƠƲ...!❞
Alison's Theme - Innocent Sorrow
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:47 am

♥ ♥ ♥ ▸ OH, THE HERO COMES ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxand the horses drawn
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxto the kingdom come
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxthrough the pale moonlight
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxour hearts ignite to the call

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 4 Abce97ec-2acf-4a6e-a758-1c74b7717947_zps5b75c756

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxHistoria✖↰ Constantinides
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x you and i will stand and fight xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx even with our backs to the wall x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Amazonian Princess of Justice】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Historia watched the creature breach the auditorium, determination and a proud smirk playing on her features- up until all the other girls began to attack it, revealing not only how sturdy it was-- but also the amount of blood it could spill. Things got very seriously very quickly. Although she had been raised to take pleasure in combat-- she could practically feel the weight of this particular battle settling upon her shoulders, sinking into her stomach and twisting it in nervous knots.
"Foul beast...!" She murmured, glancing down at her ax momentarily- there was no damage she could do to this thing from the short range her ax allowed. She quickly decided to put her strength to use instead, brutally ripping seats out of the auditorium to get them out of the way before removing a giant slab of the station`s flooring- and hauling it over her shoulder, aiming for the creature`s palms that held Elspeth in it`s place. She`d seen what those palms had done to the other girls-- if she could spare this one from that same fate... "RELEASE HER! I DEMAND IT!" 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hera, give me the strength to cleanse these sullied souls!
The Amazonian Princess of Justice`s Theme - Innocence
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:55 am

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 4 36_zps892839df
" W i t h   t h e   h e a v e n ' s   a t   m y   b a c k ,   I   w i l l   s t r i k e   d o w n   e v i l "

The Carmine Knight
Holy Defender of the Innocent
The Carmine Knight's Theme- Justice Prevails

"A n d   b r i n g   f o r t h    a    n e w   a g e   o f   l i g h t ! "

Carmine saw her attack basically do less then she thought. That was...not okay. Slowly the pain she was enduring got worse, and her body started to twitch violently.
"Ah...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, the scream echoing across the auditorium, rolling through like wind. Slowly, her grip on her sword lessened, and she couldn't hold onto it. It dropped onto the floor with a clatter, though it wasn't very loud considering the screaming. But then.
*crack*
A resounding crack pierced through the screams, somehow able to overcome the painful cries. Carmine stopped, blood splattered out of her mouth, and dripped down her chin to the floor. That crack was her rib cage...and her stomach had caved in on itself. Carmine's cries became less and less audible, replaced more with crying. Her eyes glistened with tears, mixing with the crimson pouring from her mouth. "M...Mom...did I...do something...wrong?" she said, her words labored under the intense pressure. Carmine started to not feel her body, everything was going numb. She could hear Alison's voice reach her, and she reached a hand toward her. "H....help...me...." was all she could manage under the intense pain and numbness of her body surrendering to this creature.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 4 Carminesig_zpsa4798257
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:59 am

♥ ♥ ♥ ▸ YOU`RE STANDING TOO CLOSE TO A FLAME THAT`S BURNING ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxcan`t hold me now
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou got nothing that can stop me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxswing all you want
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlike a fever i will bring you down!

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 4 Ac6aa373-c708-4db1-bae3-6255b199bfdd_zps3fcb75ec

xxxxxxxFei Yen✖↰ Liang
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x seems you fucks will never learn xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx now sit back and watch me burn x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Burning Soldier of the Phoenix】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fei was practically grinning from ear to ear as the Xenogoblin breached the auditorium, even as it splattered the guts of other magical girls about onto the black flooring-- she already looked as if she was having the time of her life. She heard someone on the ground ask for fire things... which was good, considering that was kind of all she did- heat radiated off of Fei`s open palms, a dim red glow gradually pumping up before it suddenly erupted into large flames sticking to either of her hands, and scaling down her arms. "STUPID MOTHERFUCKER!" She shrieked, punching the air in a quick rapid succession- each punch sending out flurries of fireballs, whirling out toward the monster`s face. At the very least, this could get it`s attention...
The sudden crack that had resounded from the creature`s clutches made Fei momentarily pause, her eyes twitching open wide- before she gritted her teeth, only growing more intense with her hits. That girl wasn`t going to last much longer-- she had to do all she could... "LET GO YOU PIECE OF SHIIIIT!"  

My heart is shivering with enough heat to burn up! The beat of my blood-- it tickles! Restriction one released! Limiters... ignite--! Your flesh and bones will know the true meaning of power, fucker!
Fei`s Theme - Howling
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:07 am

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 4 052d0ccd7911fc8bbcddbded2f08b58dce44ab19_zps97547728
" I     a m     t h e     S a p p h i r e      S w a n ,    a s      g r a c e f u l       a s       t h e       n i g h t "

The Sapphire Swan
The Graceful Vigilante
The Sapphire Swan's Theme- Diament

" I     s h a l l      f i g h t ,      w i t h     a l l      m y      m i g h t ! "

Swan lifted her spear up, and the crystal tip started to glow. Soon, the entire thing was glowing, and Swan started to run toward the monster. The spear soon became 4 different spears, all shimmering diamond. She jumped into the air.
"DIAMENT!"
The spears flew down toward the monster, striking different points, and aimed away from the unfortunate soul that was caught in the monsters grasp. The spots were both shoulders, the chest, and finally the face. Swam stopped, lifting her hand to summon her spear back, and hoped to goodness she was able to do some sort of damage.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 4 Swansig_zps8a7aa1c8
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:35 am

Katerina Elias

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 4 101_zps2214fb4b

Nature's Warden
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"I would rather sell my soul.............................
.............................Than watch it all slowly fade away
Is it a crime to see fault in our humanity?"

Kat... quickly realized her skills weren't exactly best suited for this type of attacker. There were things she could do, of course- but everyone kept yelling to try keeping a distance, which... she wasn't really good at. She fidgeted and watched anxiously, not really sure what to do- but things were getting bad, fast. She sucked in a breath as she heard the crack that signaled breaking bones, eyes widening- before she gave up on staying at a distance. They needed to get that girl away from that creature and they needed to do it now. She sprinted forward from near the back of the auditorium, expression shifting from anxious uncertainty to pure determination. So what if she had to get up close and personal with that thing- she'd do it. "Σχήμα Αλλαγή!" she shouted, the language in fact Greek- before she was enveloped by an explosion of feathers. What appeared in her place would have best been described as a creature much like a griffin- a winged creature that allowed her to go soaring into the air towards the monster, a much easier and effective method of attack. She managed to maneuver easily around the other attacks directed at the beast, letting out a sound similar to that of an eagle as she swooped through and tried raking at the beast's hand- before quickly flying away, putting distance between her and the creature to see if she'd done any damage.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Katerina's Theme - Ignite

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 4 Griffin2_zps62ce091b
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:43 am

The creature lowered its head, it's glistening eyes growing closer towards Elspeth "Klklkl..." it's grip only tightened around her as she weakly asked for help. Fei's hot flames impacted against it's head, which only seemed to simmer the thing, it was getting pretty clear that the attacks towards the head weren't doing much. Spears were launched out towards the creature, a few of them were lodged into its shoulders, but the alien barely seemed to notice. At the same time some debris that used to be the floor was launched at it, but it was quickly swatted away by the creature's other hand. The Xenogoblin was too focused on crushing the woman in it's grasp. Then came the griffin, it flew towards the creature, and it's raking managed to hit the monster at it's veiny outer-side of the hand. Blood spurted out of the creature's hand, but then... it was too late...

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 4 Splatter_zpsfe003c24

Elspeth's body crunched, then splattered all over the creature's hands as the girl was completely crushed. Blood dripped from the creature's palms and bones fell from it as it loosened it's grip. What was left of the girl was then quickly eaten by the creature. Her blood and organs were absorbed into its skin, the creature's eyes glowed bright red. All that was left was a mangled arm, which seemed to be reaching out of the creature's skin as it was being absorbed. Eventually, every trace of the girl was gone. The creature had finished "Klklklklklklru..." it slowly looked down to the roots under it. It reached down to the vines... then ripped them apart easily with its newfound powers "KLRRRUUUUUUU!!" it called out, swatting its arms out towards Kat, its newest target. The creature just stood there taking the magical girl's attacks, and it began to loosen up is grasp on Elspeth. Eventually it let the girl go intact, dropping her to the ground as it vacantly stood there getting attacked. It's blonde-moment would last long enough for Elspeth to get some distance from the creature if she hurried.

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:54 am

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 4 Possiblemsi6_zps80de9106
Lady Scythe
Grim Reaper

Serina looked on in anger as the creature absorbed the corpse within its grasp, followed by it taking hold of Elspeth. Her scythe at the ready. This sort of disregard of life was not going to be tolerated.  She could still feel the echo of all the lives lost. Today had been intended to be their graduation and now because of this creature countless lives had been lost.
She watched the other girls attacks, preparing the energy needed to summon more of her blades. Her eyes widened in horror as Elspeth was crushed before her eyes.
...no...No! Flying scythes! We're stopping this now!
Suddenly a number of glowing scythe blades filled the air around her, flying at the creature as it headed for its new target. Serina almost shaking at how many lives she was feeling cut off before their time.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:00 am

Katerina Elias

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 4 101_zps2214fb4b

Nature's Warden
"I would rather sell my soul.............................
.............................Than watch it all slowly fade away
Is it a crime to see fault in our humanity?"

This couldn't be happening. Kat couldn't believe it. All the attacks had been nearly completely ineffective. The creature had hardly flinched after all that had been thrown at it- but... her attack had drawn blood. She didn't know why, or how, but she saw the blood of the monster there- right before anything too close was bathed in an entirely different blood.
It took a moment for it to register to Kat what had just happened. A girl had just died. She'd been crushed. They hadn't saved her. Chills ran down her spine upon recognizing this- but now was no time to mourn. She gave a single agonized shriek as the monster absorbed and ate Elspeth- and then it ripped the vines at its feet to shreds. This was bad. So very, very bad...
And then the creature turned on her. Instinct drove her to immediately drop, her wings flaring to catch her as she whipped out of the way, circling back with a plan in mind. If she could distract him, at least... Or maybe get some more hits in... She was terrified out of her mind but she knew that if she could somehow help kill this thing, then she was very damn well going to have to try her hardest- even if the damn thing was targeting her as she did it. Hopefully, someone else noticed the hands had bled... She shrieked as she dove for the monster's hands, hoping to draw attention as she attacked again, quickly whipping away after. Hit and dodge seemed to be the best tactic right now- she just hoped she remained faster than the monster.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Katerina's Theme - Ignite

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 4 Griffin2_zps62ce091b
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:43 am

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 4 Taiyou_akari_by_magicallyblue-d6isnjx
Fire Titan
Flaming Warrior of Justice

Edana stared in shock as the creature crushed Elspeth. Her grip on her sword tightening in a mix of fear and anger, flames threatening to light up. One of her comrades had just been killed right in front of her. That wasn't supposed to happen. They were all so strong. She bit down on her lip to stop herself from crying out.
No! She had to keep control. She was afraid to think of what could happen if she didn't. Edana forced her attention back to the creature, wincing at Kats shriek as she saw the monster eating Elspeth all over again in her mind. Now on the verge of tears, Edana pointed her sword at the creature as she ran closer. Her sword summoning fire balls as she got closer.  She'd somewhat picked up on Kats tactic and was aiming mostly for the hands.
With her small height hitting the head would have been pretty impossible anyways.

Justices guiding flames!
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:08 am

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 4 Large
The Black Shadow of justice
MSIs resident demon

Adrian took in the chaos around her, feeling its essence mixing with her own aura. This was both awful and wonderful at the same time.
At the moment, Adrian was doing all she could to suppress her instincts that would only make the chaos worse. This needed to end soon, before her control slipped. Adrian hadn't come here to indulge to that extent.
She contemplated what she could do, finding herself smiling a bit despite her genuine worry about the possibility of more innocence dying, particularly with Elspeth in its grasp. Attacking with a weapon would require getting in close, which didn't seem like a good idea. Her shadow powers could work nicely here. It would certainly allow her some range.
Before Adrian could release her attack though, the monster had already crushed and devoured Elspeth. Adrian watched as the girls aura dimmed, eventually being absorbed entirely by the creature. She had just been talking with that girl. There had been a chance she may actually have grown to enjoy the pinkettes company. Now that possibility was gone. Now all of her possibilities were gone.
Adrian smiled darkly as the air around her seemed to fill with dark shadows. The shadows forming into sharp spikes before flying towards the creature.
You're going to pay for that. Shadow Strike.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:12 am

░░▒▒▓▓Of  all  the  ghosts  in  the  world▓▓▒▒░░

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 4 8_zpsa78c0a7c

░░▒▒▓▓The  ghosts  of  my  past  are  by  far  the  worst▓▓▒▒░░

Iskra Kristoff
Death's Angel
☤-------------------------------------☤
Pray that your loneliness . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . finds you something to live for
and something to die for

☤-------------------------------------☤

As the blood splattered, Iskra's eyes widened--and she took several full steps backwards as the other girls surged forward to attack. What in the world could she do to help here...? She had never considered herself cut out for this...and this was only proving her own doubts. There was even another girl using poison attacks on the thing's tendrils--Iskra felt herself grow sick to the stomach at the sight of Elspeth's remains, and she shook her head vigorously, hoping that this was all just some kind of horrible nightmare. She seemed to mutter something under her breath, and a bright circle of white healing light appeared before her--all she could do for the other girls now was to heal them if they needed it. She felt like crying--they had already lost somebody. Already--this soon. They hadn't even finished graduating yet. And here, she couldn't even land a single hit of damage because she was too scared to move...she was already dead...why was she so terrified...?

☤--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☤
The Whisper of a Lost Soul - Cyberbird
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:18 am

░░▒▒▓▓Hope  is  being  able  to  see  that  there  is  light▓▓▒▒░░

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 4 Ai16_zpsdd812baf

░░▒▒▓▓Despite  all  of  the  darkness▓▓▒▒░░

Ai Sakura
Ruby☆Sparkle
♥-------------------------------------♥
Follow your dreams . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . believe in yourself
and don't give up

♥-------------------------------------♥

For a moment, Ai could only stare at the carnage before her. She had been preparing her boomerang to attack--but everything had happened so fast, she hadn't even had time to set it up before the blood was already splattering and Elspeth had been totally crushed. For a moment, the small A.I. girl stared vacantly at the scene before her--and although she felt like she should be crying right now, there were no tears in her robotic body. So, instead, she raised her free hand high above her head, a bright sparking mass of crimson energy gathering in her hand, before she hurled it in the Xenogoblin's direction.
"Ruby Spark--!" she cried out, unsure what to do with all of the unchecked emotion within this body of hers that obviously wasn't designed to display any emotion but for bubbly happiness. This wasn't how this day was supposed to go--this was supposed to be a good day...they were all supposed to be alive and happy...
Ai had wanted to protect the people of this space station, but corpses were already piling up...had she failed already...?

♥--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♥
A Magical Girl's Dream - Active Angel II
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:23 am

░░▒▒▓▓Perseverance  is  a  hidden  virtue▓▓▒▒░░

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 4 28_zpse014e76e

░░▒▒▓▓Whereby  mediocrity  achieves  glorious  success▓▓▒▒░░

Noely Starr
Amber Cadenza
★-------------------------------------★
Courage has a simple magic . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . before which troubles disappear
and obstacles vanish into air

★-------------------------------------★

Noely had been trying her hardest to find some sort of opening to attack from--but, due to the nature of her close-range fighting style, would have only been endangering herself and getting in the way if she had gone in for an attack. She had been bouncing back and forth on her feet nervously, her hands clenched into fists as she watched, trying to think of what she could do. And that's when she heard it--the resounding crunch of Elspeth's death.
That pushed something within Noely--no more standing around. No more leaving it to the others and waiting--she was helping--now.

"Bel Canto..." she murmured quietly under her breath, brushing away tears from her eyes as she then took in a deep breath, standing up straight--and then belting out a beautiful latin ballad, her voice spreading out throughout the spacious auditorium, instilling the magical girls with renewed vigor, power, and speed.

★--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------★
The Effort to Rise - The Bravery
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:26 am

♥ ♥ ♥ ▸ YOU`RE STANDING TOO CLOSE TO A FLAME THAT`S BURNING ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxcan`t hold me now
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou got nothing that can stop me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxswing all you want
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlike a fever i will bring you down!

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 4 Ac6aa373-c708-4db1-bae3-6255b199bfdd_zps3fcb75ec

xxxxxxxFei Yen✖↰ Liang
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x seems you fucks will never learn xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx now sit back and watch me burn x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Burning Soldier of the Phoenix】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The macabre eagerness suddenly faded from Fei`s expression at the telling crunch that became of Elspeth- she watched with wide, sunken eyes as the angelic pinkette was devoured whole within the creature`s clutches. "...H-Huh...?" Something resembling a gasp squeezed out from her throat, her lips parting in quiet shock. That girl had-- been in her graduating troupe. She was alive a moment ago. Fei had seen her walk in... she`d been talking with friends...
A stone of helplessness dropped into her stomach at the familiarity of the situation... this was just like back then... they`d all been fighting so hard, and yet--
Lost in her own thoughts, Fei had stopped attacking entirely, still afloat in the air but simply staying stagnant for several long moments- it wasn`t until the various shrieks and calls of the girls around her eventually breached her rolling thoughts that she suddenly sprung into action again. The ribbon of blood that had frilled outward from Kat`s attack remained dripping down the fist of the beast before them- and noting this, Fei`s flaming wings flared open further as she soared higher up, taking further into the space above the auditorium. "HAILING INFERNO...!" She aimed her palms downward at the beast, continuously stuttering fireballs in an endless stream downward at various parts of it`s body, before suddenly sailing closer to the monster herself-- and using the large, fire-composite talons around her arms to strike at the bleeding wound Kat had created. She didn`t stop moving for a second, not wanting to give the creature the time to grab her as well-- and quickly veered away from the monster right after, twisting mid-air and continuing to toss puffs of flames down at it.   

My heart is shivering with enough heat to burn up! The beat of my blood-- it tickles! Restriction one released! Limiters... ignite--! Your flesh and bones will know the true meaning of power, fucker!
Fei`s Theme - Howling
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next