Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars

+4
Raven Todd
The Hidden Spring
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 2 Empty Re: MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars

Post  MochaLatte Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:49 pm

OoOoOoOoOoOo Holly Bonds OoOoOoOoOoOo

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 2 2793f438-510d-4bae-bfaf-ea00a47dee6d
-------------White Witch of the Void--------------

"Right... Uh... Good talk." Holly said before to she went to stare at Xanthe, and listen to her speech. Yeah maybe she shouldn't talk anymore. That conversation was uncomfortable, and they covered a lot of ground. Sooo... She should mark this mission to say something to someone as complete. She did a little applause in her head and tapped her fingers on her lap.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 2 Empty Re: MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars

Post  Raven Todd Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:56 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 2 Hikari29_zps914ceaee
Adrian Coruvs
Hellborn member of MSI

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adrian smiled at Elspeths response, giving her a thumbs up as well. Now sarcasm was something she did understand. With how nervous, the girl had seemed before this attitude was amusing to Adrian. At the very least, she knew she hadn't misinterpreted what the proper response to this sort of ceremony was or to how long it was taking. Adrian chuckled, keeping her volume in mind in the unlikely case Xanthe was listening to her audience.
Truly exhilarating... No offense meant to Xanthe, but if she wasn't taking her time with this speech, this gathering could very well have been over by now.
Adrian looked at Alison as the girl spoke, looking away before it would seem like she was staring. She was curious though.
Why did this girl have two souls? It didn't appear she was possessed. Adrian had dealt with people in that pitiful situation in the past. This was different though. It was decidedly more focused than bodily possession tended to appear to her inhuman vision. So what was this?
Alison seemed aware of it, so it was likely symbiotic, but it was unlike any supernatural bond Adrian had encountered, which struck her as very odd.
Either way she decided to not comment on the odd girls remark. When people came to a conclusion they tended to stick to it no matter how fervently you tried to change that impression. It was unfortunate when that impression was negative, but there was no helping certain thing, and she didn't care enough at the moment to try really.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:02 pm

♥ ♥ ♥ ▸ YOU`RE STANDING TOO CLOSE TO A FLAME THAT`S BURNING ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxcan`t hold me now
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou got nothing that can stop me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxswing all you want
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlike a fever i will bring you down!

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 2 180_zps5d2dcb5b

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxFei Yen✖↰ Liang
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x seems you fucks will never learn xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx now sit back and watch me burn x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Burning Soldier of the Phoenix】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"HA, please- I can`t hear you over the sound of what a hippie you are," Fei snorted back, the initial 'ha' coming out much louder than the average whisper, effectively turning a few heads their way. Obviously not content with her already established level of socially unacceptable, the whitette leaned forward and happily placed her chin upon Kat`s shoulder, her opposing hand roping around the Nymph to twirl one of the green locks of hair sticking out from under her hoodie. "I forget- but hey, Boobs has been talking for like a year- I`m surprised your even in this ceremony, considering how much you suck and all that-- but it`s alright! Maybe you`ll catch up to the rest of us with some time...~ Probably gonna be a burden for any of the unlucky dicks that get you on their team to have to wait while you play catch up, though-- by now you`re probably used to the burden thing by now though, right--?"  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
My heart is shivering with enough heat to burn up! The beat of my blood-- it tickles! Restriction one released! Limiters... ignite--! Your flesh and bones will know the true meaning of power, fucker!
Fei`s Theme - Howling
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:59 pm

Katerina Elias

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 2 119_zps9a488f74

Nature's Warden
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"I would rather sell my soul.............................
.............................Than watch it all slowly fade away
Is it a crime to see fault in our humanity?"

Kat scowled as Fei insisted she was a hippie, a little embarrassed as people started to look over at them due to how loud the other had been- but she ignored them, twisting back around in her seat and crossing her arms with irritation, trying to pay attention to Xanthe and her speech. This became infinitely more difficult as the other's chin rested on her shoulder, and a shiver ran through Kat as she felt Fei looping a lock of her hair around her finger. She wasn't really used to physical contact- she generally tried to avoid it, as she wasn't really comfortable with it... But shrugging Fei off seemed like a sign of weakness, so she ignored her discomfort and let the other stay where she was. At least, at first. As Fei started speaking, she at first didn't care- but as she started insulting her, she bristled, clear irritation flashing in her eyes as she straightened up and shoved Fei's hand away from her. "Shut the fuck up, Fei-!! You're one to talk, all you can really do is make some pretty lights and distract the enemy while the rest of us do the actual work-! You wanna call me a fucking burden, you haven't seen just what I can do you bitch..." she snapped, her voice still low to avoid being heard by anyone else but still holding a clearly bitter tone. Once she finished speaking, she flicked the other in the forehead and leaned away, scowling with anger and irritation before turning forward once more.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Katerina's Theme - Ignite
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:22 pm

Hazel Lincoln

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 2 _iriscoloredbylyra

The Sweet Magician

Hazel's ADHD was kicking up again as she listened to Xanthe. Her legs shaking like a jackhammer before someone whispered her to stop. She sighed and began wiggling her fingers. She seemed to be in a constant state of energy. Though she was in more control of it then before, it was hard because she could hear EVERYONE. She heard little whispers here and there, and wanted to join in the friend making, and stuff! She was hoping that Xanthe would let them talk to one another soon. Usually she would have Jujube with her, but they asked her not to do this since she was caught one too many times giggling with the creature. She was behind Fei and the other girl, and heard some of things being said, "No fights guys~ Let's leave it for the bad guys~." she whispered cheerfully.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:45 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 2 Dabf62ed-0e88-49ae-8615-f962f36043c9_zpse0cc6942

Rusty Wissenchaft
The Meddling Tinkerer

✖ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✖

Rusty was almost bouncing in her seat, grinning excitedly as Xanthe spoke. This was what she had been dreaming of basically her whole life. She was finally going to be a real part of Mahou Shoujo International. She looked around the auditorium at her fellow Magical Girls, many of which, she remembered with a grimace, she had accidentally wounded at least once in the past few weeks. But that didn't matter now, because she was still IN. At this point she was pretty focused on listening to every word Xanthe had to say, because it was all probably super important, so she didn't attempt to initiate conversation.

✖ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✖

Dammit Rodney, you're making me look bad!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:50 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Hope  is  being  able  to  see  that  there  is  light▓▓▒▒░░

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 2 Ai84_zpsa708bc19

░░▒▒▓▓Despite  all  of  the  darkness▓▓▒▒░░

Ai Sakura
Ruby☆Sparkle
♥-------------------------------------♥
Follow your dreams . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . believe in yourself
and don't give up

"Historia!" she mimicked the other young woman, taking a moment to file the name away in her memory banks before smiling again. "Oh, definitely! And meeting new people is always fun! I wish I could be friends with everyone here, but that'd be pretty tough, I think! I hope that everyone on our teams can become friends with each other--I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I didn't have any friends!" Ai looked to Edana as she joined the conversation, giving her an amiable grin, then replying first with her initial name memorization, "Edana!" and then actually replying to what the girl had said, "Oh, yes, that's really important, too! Once we all learn how to work well together, we'll all be unstoppable! No bad guys will ever be able to do anything bad, because we'll always stop them before they do!"

♥--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♥
A Magical Girl's Dream - Active Angel II
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:57 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Of  all  the  ghosts  in  the  world▓▓▒▒░░

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 2 Sample-52b935e24eacc4e9e818b84c5cf98dc7_zps1152e53e

░░▒▒▓▓The  ghosts  of  my  past  are  by  far  the  worst▓▓▒▒░░

Iskra Kristoff
Death's Angel
☤-------------------------------------☤
Pray that your loneliness . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . finds you something to live for
and something to die for

Iskra felt awkward--although at first glance it appeared like she was sitting, she was actually levitating in a sitting position just above one of the chairs near the very back of the audience. After all, if she actually just sat down, she would just phase right through the chair, being a ghost and all. She was trying to listen to the speech, but was having some trouble with her nerves. Teams...she had never been very good with people, so the prospect of working with the same people so closely for a long time was definitely nerve-wracking for her. She fidgeted slightly, trying her best not to seem nervous, and not doing a very good job of it at all, really. She was silently praying that she would be put into a team with people who wouldn't think that she was totally weird...

☤--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☤
The Whisper of a Lost Soul - Cyberbird
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:00 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 2 Tumblr_n2rdqypx8y1sfttkco1_500_zps6ea14ef0
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I     w i l l  c o n t i n u e   d o w n   t h e   p a t h   o f    t r u t h .  M y  T r u t h ! "

Elspeth Cerio
Studious Bewitching Student
Elspeth's Theme- Starting the Day

" I    w i l l   f i g h t   f o r   t h a t    t r u t h !   I t ' s    m y    f a t e ! "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"Weird vibe? I think she's a fine girl. Doesn't seem rude or anything." she whispered to Alison, as she glanced at Adrian as she started to talk, and nodded in agreement whole heartedly. Xanthe was talking forever with this speech. Very very long time. She figured that since this was a big ceremony, that this was going take a while in the first place. She smiled at Adrian "Indeed. Bloody well a long time. Think maybe she's stallin?" she asked with a light chuckle. She shook her head, but was hearing a little commotion with a very loud girl. Elspeth had half a mind to go over and tell them to quiet down, but that would be calling her a hypocrite.

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲
MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 2 Elspethsig_zps16d73403
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:02 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Perseverance  is  a  hidden  virtue▓▓▒▒░░

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 2 20_zps8018891a

░░▒▒▓▓Whereby  mediocrity  achieves  glorious  success▓▓▒▒░░

Noely Starr
Amber Cadenza
★-------------------------------------★
Courage has a simple magic . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . before which troubles disappear
and obstacles vanish into air

"Crud crud crud crud crud--" Noely whispered in a quiet panic as she quickly hustled into the auditorium--late, mostly due to the fact that her body had picked the worst time ever to need to go to the bathroom. Giving a sheepish smile to some of the staff as she passed them by, she quickly moved over to where the other girls were sitting, scanning the area for an empty seat for a moment before at last finding one and scooching over into it, slumping down into the chair and letting out a sigh, trying to catch her breath. "Phew...made it...sort of..."

★--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------★
The Effort to Rise - The Bravery
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:07 pm

Aquamarine

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 2 MizunoAmi6001138564

Rona Masters

Rona sat quietly during the speech, a little nervous at this whole thing. So they were supposed to be divided up into teams and help protect this planet? She tried her best to pay attention, staying quiet. She sincerely hoped that the people she would be working with would be kind. Or at least most of them. She stayed in the back, waiting for when they were to be divided. She looked at all the faces, or rather the back of the heads of the different people, and wondered... What would they think of her in the end once they found out that she was an alien? This was something she kept to herself during her time here. She then heard someone come in, and looked to see Noely Starr. "Yes you are." she whispered to Noely as she kept staring forward.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:32 pm

♥ ♥ ♥ ▸ YOU`RE STANDING TOO CLOSE TO A FLAME THAT`S BURNING ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxcan`t hold me now
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou got nothing that can stop me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxswing all you want
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlike a fever i will bring you down!

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 2 180_zps5d2dcb5b

xxxxxxxFei Yen✖↰ Liang
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x seems you fucks will never learn xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx now sit back and watch me burn x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Burning Soldier of the Phoenix】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fei did not take kindly to being shoved away- at first, a bit of shock and even some hurt feelings betrayed on her expression for about half a millisecond before she went back to looking angry. "Shut the fuck up, you retarded hippie! I`ve seen plenty of what you can do- at least all your cute little animals of yours will finally serve a bit of point when the first bad guy you meet turns `em inside out-- it`ll give me something to point and laugh at! You`re absolutely pathetic, don`t act like--" And then Kat flicked her forehead. THAT MEANT WAR.
Without even the slightest bit of hesitation, Fei recoiled her fist and flat out punched the back of the greenette`s head-- an act that luckily enough, Xanthe and the other officials didn`t really see. "You wanna go, freakshow?! I`ll take you right fucking here if you want- I`m not scared of your squirrel magic bullshit- as a matter a fact, I can`t wait to hear the sound of all your shitty little summons squealing in pain like the rodents they are while I burn them to a crisp--!" As her nerves frayed, Fei kept forgetting to keep up the whisper thing-- but her voice was at least a bit hushed. And through all this she managed to hear Hazel peep up from behind them-- and directed her snarl at the smaller girl next, "What, you wanna try me too, pipsqueak...? Don`t stick your nose where it doesn`t belong...!"  

My heart is shivering with enough heat to burn up! The beat of my blood-- it tickles! Restriction one released! Limiters... ignite--! Your flesh and bones will know the true meaning of power, fucker!
Fei`s Theme - Howling
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:32 pm

♥ ♥ ♥ ▸ I WILL HELP YOU SWALLOW YOUR HESITATION ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxswallow all your doubt!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxmake your lust cry out!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou`ll trust me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxthough your heart may bleed

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 2 44_zpsa5759a74

xxxxxxxXanthe✖↰ Lambros
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x what i really need is a spell to cast xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to stand up against the fear and pain that will always last x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【The Diviner Supreme】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Xanthe`s agonizingly long speech did at some point boil down, especially as some other official rushed over to her and whispered something in her ear. Probably something about having to hurry-- she didn`t betray the slightest bit of shock onto her expression as she continued, however. "Although the teams you are about to be placed into may not be permanent-- the allies you will make shall last you lifetimes. Remember- your allies are your most important asset, before your own strengths and abilities. I can only hope the world is ready for what you are all capable of together." She gave a pleasant smile, indicating that she was expecting applause- which she did receive. That was satisfying- "But, enough of that! Let`s get down to business!" The glass window behind her suddenly flickered to reveal itself as a rather large computer screen- the name "The Vanguard" appeared in bold, pink letters in the center of it. The words moved up, and the space under it would most likely be where the images of the girls selected would go. "The Vanguard is a name of legacy- used by a plentiful amount of retired Magical Girls in the past, a select few in this room shall be presented the opportunity to live up to this weighted name. You will be deployed to Brickell, Miami- international trading port and one of America`s many great cities-- the threat of which you shall face shall be discussed once the teams are fully deployed. The Soldiers of the Vanguard shall be as follows..."   

Through it all, I will be your guide, girls-- and you will have nothing to fear. Even heroes need someone to hold their hand sometimes, after all...
Xanthe`s Theme - Magia
[/quote]
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:35 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 2 Bird11

Who is
The Most
Dashing?
Sophisticated?
Gentlemanly?

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 2 Bird_l10
MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 2 Layout32
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Bird flapped over to the console of the guy who informed bird the debris was getting closer "Let me see!" the avian chirped as he perched on the man's shoulder, looking down towards the radar "My word!" he exclaimed as he saw the red dot moving closer and closer on the radar. Bird's beak opened wide before he suddenly flew under a desk "EVERYONE BRACE FOR IMPACT!!!" he yelled, and suddenly... it hit them. The entire space station shook, part of the base began to crumble as the unidentified object crashed. After the initial impact, the entire command center was in tatters, Bird flew out from the desk and perched atop it, looking out into the distance... and there it was. A giant silhouette standing in thick mist which began to grow and overcome the entire room "Oh dear..." Bird muttered. And then it struck, it's massive arms swung around, swatting away the command crew and smashing them against walls. "WE'VE BEEN BREACHED!" Bird called out, the monster was killing everybody, including the MSI team tasked with protecting the Command Center. It swung its arms out, smashing and sweeping everyone in its path as it seemed to move closer and closer towards Bird "I- GAH!" the monster suddenly let out a strange gas towards Bird, he suddenly felt his entire body grow weak. He weakly flapped over to a console "Must... seal off..." he muttered, before falling atop a button on the command center. The alarm went off, security doors closed down all over the space center, isolating every room, trapping the monster in the command center "Sorry... Madam Xanthe..." the cockatiel moaned, his eyes slowly closing "I am a poor excuse for a leader..."

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
"Aℓℓσω мє тσ ιηтяσ∂υcє муѕєℓƒ! Bιя∂, αт уσυя ѕєяνιcє!"
Bird's Theme- Mortal Stampede

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 2 Flatwo10

MSI Generic Boss Theme - Day of Collapse
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:44 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 2 Possiblemsi22_zps67094115
Serina Hellscythe
Lady Scythe

Serina had been studiously listening to Xanthes speech for the first few minutes. She was happy that she would finally be placed on a team and be able to presumably go back to earth. All throughout training her poor cock hadn't been able to get in touch with his other master at all. Despite all she'd done to try and make him feel better, she could still tell he was lonely. It almost made her regret bringing him along in the first place. She needed him to stay in touch with her mentor, but he had been noticeably happier before coming to MSI.
At this point, Serinas attention was being diverted by her attempt the hide the fact that Jacob had followed her in and was hiding under her chair. Luckily her dress was long enough she believed no one could see him, but she was still wondering why he'd left her room. Of all days to misbehave, he had to pick today.
She smiled as she turned and noticed Iskra, not all that concerned with her levitating. As a grim reaper, Serina was quite familiar with ghosts, perhaps even more so than with humans. She waved at the girl, not wanting to disturb her if she actually intended to focus on the speech or make her even more nervous.
Then something happened. Serina looked around frowning as she was overcome with a familiar sensation. She felt like somewhere close people were dying.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:44 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 2 1ae6f077-567f-40cc-bc33-ab960450a8c1_zps79c5894c

Pia Coutts
Druid Warrior of Fae

❀     ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❀

Pia was pretty busy staring at Iskra instead of paying attention to all the other things that were going on. The girl's levitation thing had caught Pia's attention, and she wasn't aware that it was rude to stare.

"Do ye levitate when ye'r nervous?"

She asked quite suddenly, having evidently noticed Iskra's discomfort and not realizing that pointing it out would probably only make it worse. Pia would probably just keep making the situation more awkward, because that was her nature, but suddenly everything shook. As the auditorium was isolated, the redhead got up, looking suspicious. What was going on..? She was pretty sure this wasn't supposed to be happening. Wasn't Xanthe in the middle of something important that she probably should have been paying attention to..?

❇    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❇

Step on the grass. I dare you.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:56 pm

OoOoOoOoOoOo Holly Bonds OoOoOoOoOoOo

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 2 2793f438-510d-4bae-bfaf-ea00a47dee6d
-------------White Witch of the Void--------------

Holly clapped along with everyone else when Xanthe mentioned that the bonds they make with one another would be for forever as opposed to their assignments. She smiled at that, and was happy that now they were getting straight to business. 'The Vanguard...' Holly thought to herself, and saw her name on that list. She didn't think that she would be assigned to that, and it was a deep honor to be as well. She took a deep breath and then the whole station shook, Holly felt herself fall a bit, but she caught herself, and stood. "What iz..." She began saying before the alarm cut her off. Whatever was happening, it was bad.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:57 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 2 510

One day...
a Lowly Human
discovered the Cosmic Truth...

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 2 Layout28

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Ali didn't so much as crack from her neutral expression as she answered back "Oh trust me... I can spot the weirdos a mile ahead..." her words just dripping with sarcasm. She looked back up to Xanthe as she continued with her speech "The Vanguard huh...? I bet you're in this one... it sounds like your type of thing." she was pretty sure she'd end up in Detroit or something. A run-down disaster site suited her much more than a populate city. The last thing Alison needed was sunny beaches. Xanthe seemed to be on the brink of naming her teams before the entire space center shook. This caught Alison off guard, as she flew off her chair and hit the floor "What in the-?" she got back up on her feet, she was no much more on guard, and just in time for the alarm to go off "Uuuh... I'm gonna guess there's gonna be a lot of trouble...!"

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
❝Oυтηυмвєяєɗ, ωιтнσυт α cнαηcє ιη тнє ωσяƖɗ... αт Ɩєαѕт ǀ'м ησт αƖσηє.❞
Alison's Theme - Untransformed
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:06 pm

Hazel Lincoln

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 2 _iriscoloredbylyra

The Sweet Magician

Well this was going from bad to worse. It seemed like these two guys were going to be fighting really soon. She jumped a bit when the punch was thrown at the other girl, and she began to wonder why no one else was noticing this. "Hazel Lincoln!" she said, "And I promote hugs and good food to fighting any day. It's my job to help others when troubles arise! And friends fighting is trouble." she said cheerfully as she ignored the snarls and unfriendly attitude. "All that punching and burning should be for the people that want to do us harm." she said as she felt the station shake. "And we're shaking. We're probably all going to die." Hazel said in her cheery voice, but she was worried. She just expressed it in a strange way.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:10 pm

Katerina Elias

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 2 119_zps9a488f74

Nature's Warden
"I would rather sell my soul.............................
.............................Than watch it all slowly fade away
Is it a crime to see fault in our humanity?"

Kat didn't at first notice the expression that crossed Fei's face when she pushed her off- but as the other continued speaking, she snarled in frustration, but tried to ignore her. She didn't want to get in a fight with this idiot and potentially risk her position on a team... Though the mention of her animals being turned inside out had her stomach clenching with both disgust and anger. This wasn't okay. Fei wasn't okay, this girl was demented, wrong, absolutely wrong... But she closed her eyes to try and calm down, knowing retaliation would just get her in trouble.
And then she was punched. That alone was enough to make her gasp in shock, pain blooming in her head and stars flashing before her eyes. She was only quiet for a moment after though, trying to recover, before she spun around again, glaring daggers at the other as she spoke. The threat to her summons though, was too much.
"If you fucking TOUCH them I'll rip you to pieces and use your bones as fertilizer do you fucking hear me?! Insult and threaten me all you want but if you lay one finger on an animal you're going to fucking hell and I'm gonna be the one sending you there, understand-?!" Kat leaned over the back of her seat as she spoke, glaring as she threatened the other and looking for a way to retaliate after being hit- only for the station to suddenly shake. She yelped in shock as the movement threw her off balance and she felt herself falling backwards over her seat- right onto Fei. She couldn't really regain her balance with the place still shaking though, and she growled under her breath as her attempts to shove herself off failed to work. Once the shaking stopped, she lifted her head, eyes widening some as she realized all the entrances and exits were sealed. This was bad. Something had to have happened- but what...? She was so focused now on trying to think of what could have happened that she didn't even realize she was still practically on top of Fei, where she had fallen. There were bigger things to worry about than an abusive, irritating dumbass like her- even if she was on top of her.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Katerina's Theme - Ignite
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:16 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Of  all  the  ghosts  in  the  world▓▓▒▒░░

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 2 Sample-52b935e24eacc4e9e818b84c5cf98dc7_zps1152e53e

░░▒▒▓▓The  ghosts  of  my  past  are  by  far  the  worst▓▓▒▒░░

Iskra Kristoff
Death's Angel
Pray that your loneliness . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . finds you something to live for
and something to die for

Iskra happened to notice Serina waving at her--and she did her best to smile and wave back, hoping that she wasn't looking totally awkward. However, Pia's question startled her, and she looked to the girl with somewhat wide eyes, about to stutter out a response when the rumbling happend--which Iskra didn't actually feel, since she wasn't actually sitting on anything, but she definitely heard. She floated a little tiny bit higher to try to get a better view over the crowd of girls that was now beginning to stand, now letting her legs extend into a standing position as she floated in the air and looked around, trying to figure out what was going on.
"...What was that...?"

☤--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☤
The Whisper of a Lost Soul - Cyberbird
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:20 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Perseverance  is  a  hidden  virtue▓▓▒▒░░

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 2 20_zps8018891a

░░▒▒▓▓Whereby  mediocrity  achieves  glorious  success▓▓▒▒░░

Noely Starr
Amber Cadenza
Courage has a simple magic . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . before which troubles disappear
and obstacles vanish into air

Having finally caught her breath, Noely looked to Rona, and was about to reply to her when suddenly, the entire room started shaking, nearly shaking Noely out of her chair and onto her butt. She stood up immediately, looking around in alarm. What was going on...? As if a shaking building wasn't bad enough, they were in outer space for crying out loud--if any of these walls got breached, that would be bad news for whoever was in that room...Or at least...she was pretty sure that that was how space worked? Maybe it applied differently to magical girls? She wasn't so sure, to be honest--
"What the heck was that--?" she looked to Rona for a moment, although she knew that the other girl wouldn't have the answer either. "We're not getting attacked or something, are we...?"

★--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------★
The Effort to Rise - The Bravery
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:20 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 2 Dabf62ed-0e88-49ae-8615-f962f36043c9_zpse0cc6942

Rusty Wissenchaft
The Meddling Tinkerer

✖     ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ✖

Rusty sat on the edge of her seat, her leg bouncing up and down anxiously as she waited for Xanthe to announce the names of the girls that would be in The Vanguard. She just KNEW she was meant for that team! Her potential must have shone through at some point in these past few months, right? There was no way they could overlook how hard she had been trying...right?
Apparently she wouldn't have an answer any time soon, because everything was shaking and alarms were going off. Almost immediately, the headpieces that contained her suit reacted to her alarmed reaction, suiting her up so she was suddenly in her magical girl form, hands sparking with electricity.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 2 497f245e-0cae-4317-b9fe-8d802834b1c9_zpsb6e89722

Well this was awkward. She tried willing the suit to go back and let her look normal again...but she could actually hear the IA's laughter as she struggled. Rodney was a dick. But after about 5 seconds of worrying about being embarrassed, she remembered she was on a space station. And it was shaking. And alarms were going off. There were more important things to be worried about...like OXYGEN. And the general effects of VACUUMS on human bodies. She knew she could survive the harsh conditions of space because of her suit, but she wasn't so sure about everyone else...and oxygen was still an issue.

"I dunno what's goin' on, but we've gotta do somethin'! Stop standin' around like bloody goldfish!"

She cried, exasperated. But...what COULD they do? They were sealed in, and no one seemed to know what was going on.

✖     ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ✖

Dammit Rodney, you're making me look bad!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:25 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 2 Hikari29_zps914ceaee
Adrian Coruvs
Hellborn member of MSI

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adrian looked between Elspeth and the oddly souled girl to Xanthe. It seemed the witch still had more she felt they needed to know. She smiled at Elspeth, chuckling a bit.
I'm not entirely sure, but if this goes on for much longer that's probably the case. At this point, aside from our teams,  I don't think there should be much she needs to tell us.
Luckily soon after she said this the witches speech did end.Adrian looked up front as she began explaining the Vanguard, choosing again to not comment on what Alison as saying. The Vanguard seemed interesting. Adrian honestly had no opinion of where she might be placed. From how Xanthe talked about it, it seemed like it was an honor to be placed on that particular team, but she'd  more or less decided at the beginning of her training that she wasn't going to favor one team over another. It lessened any chance of disappointment that way.
Then the room began shaking. Adrian gripped her chair, barley managing to avoid being thrown out of it. She stood up as steadily as possible, looking around and trying to get a sense of what had happened. Something had happened that was for sure.
I'm getting that feeling too. I think we've been attacked!

Last edited by Raven Todd on Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:26 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Hope  is  being  able  to  see  that  there  is  light▓▓▒▒░░

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 2 Ai84_zpsa708bc19

░░▒▒▓▓Despite  all  of  the  darkness▓▓▒▒░░

Ai Sakura
Ruby☆Sparkle
Follow your dreams . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . believe in yourself
and don't give up

Ai hesitated for a moment, as if processing the situation after the room began rumbling, then quickly came to a conclusion:
"I think that we might be being attacked!" After making that startlingly obvious statement, Ai quickly stood from her seat, but was unfortunately unable to really see what was happening, since everyone else was standing up as well, and Ai was really short. She tried hopping a bit to look over people's shoulders, but that didn't really work out very well either. So, she looked to Historia and Edana with a somewhat confused expression. "Is there something here that we need to fight? We need to protect everyone in the space station!" She wasn't really sure about what the situation was, but Ai didn't want to let anyone in the space station get hurt!

♥--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♥
A Magical Girl's Dream - Active Angel II
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next