Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home)

+4
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
Vladislavich
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) - Page 5 Empty Re: Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home)

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:09 am

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) - Page 5 8da719c4c14e13225076e928e155726f0ecb9e55_zps8edf33d8
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I       o n l y      w i s h     I      c o u l d      b e      a s      g o o d     a s      t h e      o t h e r s "

Grace Dahlberg
Princess of Fate
Grace's Theme- Final Actions

" T o      p r o v e     t o       m y s e l f     I      a m      u s e f u l "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"Okay...uhhh..." she started to mix the wets and the drys together. SHe needed to make cookies for EVERYONE. Because sweets brought people together.   "Need... she squickly found a wooden spoon, and took off her glove. She started to mix and mix "This is...good..."

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) - Page 5 Gracesig_zpsdec57fc7
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) - Page 5 Empty Re: Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home)

Post  Raven Todd Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:23 am

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) - Page 5 Msi14_zps46c375fc
Edana Titan
Fire Titan

Edana watched as Grace began mixing. It looked like the girl wanted to make a lot of cookies. Not that Edana was opposed to that. Sharing was always something she enjoyed, especially when she could do. Back home there generally wasn't that much she could share with others, not without her siblings being able to use it first. She also could eat through a fair amount of sweets herself.
Is there anything I can do?

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:34 pm

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) - Page 5 8da719c4c14e13225076e928e155726f0ecb9e55_zps8edf33d8
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I       o n l y      w i s h     I      c o u l d      b e      a s      g o o d     a s      t h e      o t h e r s "

Grace Dahlberg
Princess of Fate
Grace's Theme- Final Actions

" T o      p r o v e     t o       m y s e l f     I      a m      u s e f u l "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

"Mmmmmm..." it was soon getting oretty hard to mix the dough together. She stopped with the spoon and put the bowl down.   "We...need...dough! she said, rolling up her sleeves and removed her family ring. Didn't want that to get baked into a cookie. She put both of her hands in the bowl and started to knead the dough, mixing it even more. She looked at Edna with a smile. "Y-you too!" she said as she went giggling a little. Edna was very nice to her, and she was loving this whole cooking thing. Once she gave some to Fei, she was going to give extra to Edna and Beata. Everyone was going to have cookies with this much dough.

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) - Page 5 Gracesig_zpsdec57fc7
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:26 pm

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) - Page 5 Msi14_zps46c375fc
Edana Titan
Fire Titan

Edana nodded excitedly at the girls answer, careful to make sure her emotions didn't accidentally activate her powers. That had been how they'd lost their garden a second time.  She definitely didn't want that to happen here!
Luckily she was already wearing short sleeves, so she went straight to work, digging her hands in and starting to knead the dough, resisting the urge to take clumps out and eat them as she went. Cookie dough was something of a guilty pleasure food for her.  
I'm sure everyones really going to like these, especially after coming back from a mission!

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5