Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home)

+4
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
Vladislavich
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) - Page 3 Empty Re: Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home)

Post  MochaLatte Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:33 am

Aquamarine

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) - Page 3 MizunoAmi6001138564

Rona Masters

"Yeah it does... I mean everyone was saying that you were with genius only to take it back when you didn't do something big?" Rona commented as she thought about it. "I don't know... I'm pretty strong. Once I held out my hand to block some normal human's punch and they ended up breaking their hand because of how hard they punched my open palm. I didn't feel anything... It was pretty silly actually." Rona said as she thought back to that memory. And then Rona started laughing. "You know what's funny? That you need paper to GET paper..." Rona said with a big smile. "I don't know about you but that in itself is pretty silly." and then Rona thought about something else. "... So why didn't you become someone bigger like the rest of your kind wanted? Don't get me wrong... Teaching the next generation is special, and not everyone can do it, but why did a... 'genius' pick it?" Rona asked with the utmost wonder. She also wonder about this school... She had only been in the human school once and then in MSI. She never really had the full experience since she was kicked out of school for reasons she never truly understood. She knew her teachers liked her... But for some reason the school didn't want her. Either way she made her way teaching herself by reading books.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) - Page 3 Empty Re: Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home)

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:09 am

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) - Page 3 8da719c4c14e13225076e928e155726f0ecb9e55_zps8edf33d8
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I       o n l y      w i s h     I      c o u l d      b e      a s      g o o d     a s      t h e      o t h e r s "

Grace Dahlberg
Princess of Fate
Grace's Theme- Final Actions

" T o      p r o v e     t o       m y s e l f     I      a m      u s e f u l "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Grace sat down and shook her head. That wasn't what she was trying to say.  
"No...you...on...team...with sister...yes?" she said and looked at the girl strangely. "Where are...from?" she wanted to start with a small question. She was mighty curious about pretty much everyone on the team, so why not start with this girl? "Jupitar...is...planet...yes? How..name?"

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) - Page 3 Gracesig_zpsdec57fc7
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:20 am

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) - Page 3 Max26_zpsabcf3c2e
" I      w i l l     n o t     s t a n d     d o w n     a g a i n s t     t h e s e     w o r m s "

Maximilien Talorre
CEO of Talorre Industries and the Intellectual Magistrate
Maximilien Talorre- Man of Intelligence

" F o r    m y    c o m p a n y    a n d    f o r    m y s e l f ,    I    w i l l    p r e v a i l "

Looked like something was going on. He sighed and got up, going to his office.
"Teams 2 and 5. I want you to help with the girls as much as you can. Do not allow those finances to escape. Teams 1 and 3, start your patrols. It's going to be a long day." he took the elevator and went up to his office. He stepped out of the elevator and saw Rona and Terry. He rose an eyebrow.   "What's going on here?"

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) - Page 3 Maxsig_zpse279f459
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:29 am

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) - Page 3 3610

Ⓣⓗⓘⓢ ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ
ⓓⓔⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓢ ⓣⓞ ⓑⓤⓡⓝ
Ⓓⓞⓦⓝ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓐⓤⓣⓗⓞⓡⓘⓣⓨ
Ⓞⓝⓛⓨ Ⓘ ⓒⓐⓝ ⓢⓔⓣ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓕⓡⓔⓔ

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) - Page 3 Layout35

♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧

Terry seemed to be taking notes on a random notepad when Rona started talking about what she could do, noting her strength. He loved taking notes on the inhumans he met in his life, he wanted to be informed about all the different races and what they could do. When she talked about the paper though, he moved his eyes up from the notepad by to Rona "Well I make next to nothing... so I can't exactly afford tons of paper for all my students... there are hundreds..." the unfortunate side effect of having only three teachers in the whole city... VERY large class sizes. Then he was asked about why he decided to be a teacher, which was a bit more serious "Well..." Terry didn't sound very confident at first "I"m not exactly sure... to be honest... I'm from Sector 8 too, you know? I didn't have the best education... I just wanted to help out my home is all... Sector 8 is my home... if I can help the children of my home succeed... then that's all I care about." Terry shook his head, he wasn't sure if that really made sense. It did in his head, maybe not so much in person. He decided perhaps it was best to change subjects. So he did. Terry walked over to the door of Max's office and began to kick it "What's taking this guy so long!? Come on open up...! Are you hiding from us!?" he called out as he kicked the door some more. And theeeen... there Max was... not even in his office... questioning them "Oh shit- I mean- hello sir!" Terry spoke, changing his tone from rude to respectful rather quickly "I came here to request some extra funding for the schools-" he replied bluntly... of course, he didn't know what Rona was here for. Something that was life or death apparently.

♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧
"ǀηтяσɗυcє α ƖιттƖє вιт σf... cнασѕ... ιηтσ уσυя Ɩιfє~"
Chesire's Theme - Carnival Night
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:34 am

" I      w i l l     n o t     s t a n d     d o w n     a g a i n s t     t h e s e     w o r m s "

Maximilien Talorre

" F o r    m y    c o m p a n y    a n d    f o r    m y s e l f ,    I    w i l l    p r e v a i l "

Max gave a bit of a glare, and then sighed.  
"Alright...come inside."   he unlocked the door to his office, and gestured Terry and Rona inside. He wasn't sure why Rona was there, but he didn't want to be rude, so why the hell not? He went to his desk and sat down. "Now then, which school are you from, and how much do you estimate you're requesting? I'll see to it as best I can that you get that funding from the government...lousy low lives." he was, of course, muttering about how lack luster that government was about the whole...not taking care of this issue...thing. He looked at Rona. "And why are you here? Do you need something too?"

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:59 am

Aquamarine

Rona Masters

Rona didn't bother saying that she wasn't from Sector 8 since she couldn't really find the place to share that information... Actually it was probably best that he didn't know that she was a magical girl. Maybe this could be a way that her group could help the people here. She could go under cover at this school, and to other places too! Then she could live almost two lives. One as Rona, and the other as Aquamarine. "So much paper..." Rona said as she thought about the students and there paper problem. Of course it was more then that, and Rona could see it. When he explained that... It was his home Rona pieced it together. He thought he could do the most help for his people by being in contact with them. "Hmm... Your commendable." Rona said before Max finally came in. "Hi." she said, waving at him before coming in with Terry. "Are you sure this is professional?" she asked since she was sure that people should come in one at a time, but this was Max's office, so what did she know. "I do need something. It's very vital. But please deal with Mr Suruzaki first... It involves a water cooler..." Rona whispered the last part... Looking... Very cute as she said this, but at the same time serious.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:03 am

Jupiter Crush
The Iron Steel

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) - Page 3 943c37039748573b91d3cc454b3f1651

Before Jupiter could wait for Grace to respond, she heard the call from Bird as she quickly got up. "Sorry Grace but I have to go and help on something! I'll be back though to chat later!" She then ran off as she transformed and headed out of the building.

*Exit*

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:26 am

Ⓣⓗⓘⓢ ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ
ⓓⓔⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓢ ⓣⓞ ⓑⓤⓡⓝ
Ⓓⓞⓦⓝ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓐⓤⓣⓗⓞⓡⓘⓣⓨ

Terry let out a sigh and followed Max. Now he didn't exactly like Max, as a matter of fact he kinda ordered Max's death not too long ago, but at this very moment he had to deal with Max being his boss. He cleared his voice then answered bluntly "Er... sir- there's only one school in all of Sector 8... with three teachers... so... er.. that one-" he responded, trying to sound as polite as he could. Terry took a deep breathe to calm his nerves, then responded frankly "We're low on... well- just about everything. I'm serious here... we don't even have paper... let out pencils, textbooks, seats... not to mention we can't even feed the students... the situation's pretty dire..." he explained his plight to the blonde... only for Rona to mention she needed... a water cooler. Terry stopped everything and just stared at her "A water cooler...?" he asked, just kind of vacantly staring at her.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:42 am

Maximilien Talorre

"What? Did the council not pass that plan for a charter school? Are you kidding me?" he let out an exasperated sighed, and shook his head. He pulled out a notebook. "Alright...I've taken down the notes. I'll write you a check and make it out to the school. It'll be enough to get the school what it needs for at least another month for food and security. I will send you supplies, a shipment will arrive by the next school week, I can assure you. In the meantime, I'll contact the mayor and department of education, and get their asses in gear about continuing to supply and expand the school districts, and keeping with supplies. If you don't see any improvements, come to me again, and I'll push even harder." he took out his check book and filled it out. Hopefully, the girls would deal with the bank situation enough to get this check to mean something. He torn it out and handed it to Terry. "Is that everything?" that had to be ironic in some sort of way...somehow. He looked at Rona and rose an eyebrow. "A water cooler? Elaborate."  

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:54 am

Aquamarine

Rona Masters

Rona took a deep breath. This was going to take a while but if she found a way to condense it maybe it won't go on for so long. "Yes. A water cooler." She said to Terry with a straight face. "It is vital to me." she said as she turned back to Max. "I control an inner water that is within me, and I can only make so much without any around. Therefore I have a to drink a lot of water or be inside of it to soak it all in. Since I can't really go to the river to recharge since it's really, really dirty and therefore won't give me enough energy to function, cause then I have to clear out all the dirt and it's just... Nasty... So I have to find things around here to refill me. And I can't just go around drinking all your water fountains dry. So I thought if I had a water cooler near me it would help me keep my energy up... Plus I could use it in the future to help cool down a space ship engine but we're getting too far into the future. This is just one more step to my overall goal of finding my people. I know... I know... It sounds REALLY dumb. BUT... Trust me on this... I need it. Just one... Or two..." Rona said looking very serious in this.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:01 am

Maximilien Talorre

Max processed that for a second...and then nodded. He pressed a button on his phone counsol.   "Bailey. Please call the board of education and the mayor. I need to request a meeting with the both of them. Try and get it this week if you can. Also, can you put a water cooler and several jugs of filter water into Master's room please? Oh, and I think we're getting two new people...can you prepare a room for them please? Thank you."   he looked at Rona. "It'll be there by the end of the day. In the mea time, if you need water, your shower will have adequate water for you. It's clean, you won't need to worry. Is there anything else? I have a lot of work to do so please, be quick about it." this was really cutting into his time. He honestly wanted to just get shit done.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:08 am

Ⓣⓗⓘⓢ ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ
ⓓⓔⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓢ ⓣⓞ ⓑⓤⓡⓝ
Ⓓⓞⓦⓝ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓐⓤⓣⓗⓞⓡⓘⓣⓨ

Terry stood tall and bowed to Max "That is all I need, thank you Mr. Talorre." he answered promptly, before rising his head. He was actually about to take his leave, but he stopped to listen to Rona's explanation, because he just couldn't miss out on this. So she was made of water... and required water to survive? Interesting, she said she wasn't human after all, maybe she was a water elemental? More research was definitely needed. Terry looked back to Max after he had taken some more notes on Rona "That is all sir, I'll be on my way now..." Terry answered promptly as he left Max's office and waited outside.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:53 pm

Aquamarine

Rona Masters

Rona waited for the response of Max. She knew from experience that sometimes... People didn't understand why she needed her water. Rona waited patiently, and smiled when Max said that she was going to get her water coolers, and that the showers were good enough until them. "Thank you..." she said before Terry walked out. She paused as the door closed. "There is one thing... It's more like an idea. What if I- Along with the others went undercover in the city to connect with the people here? Maybe if we can find something to connect on the people will grow to trust us, and we can find out how to help them more other then just fighting whatever threat there is. It's... Just an idea I came up when I spoke to Mr. Suruzaki... Hmm... Maybe I should speak to Bird about this more, but at the same time I wasn't sure who I should share this idea to."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:11 pm

Maximilien Talorre

"That would be something to take up with Bird. I'm in charge of giving you protect and hospitality in exchange for your service. That's all."   after that, he went right back to work. He was a little behind with his work, but he'd get a lot of it done if he didn't take another break for the rest of the day. He sighed and looked out the window. "Groups 2 and 5..report..." he listened closely. "The more we arrest and process, the better. Just make sure those girls are okay. For your sake."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:31 pm

Aquamarine

Rona Masters

Rona nodded her head. So she had to find Bird next... "Thank you for your time Mr. Talorre." Rona said as she turned around, and walked out the door. She noticed that Terry was still here. "Your still here Mr. Suruzaki?" Rona asked, and hoped that he hadn't listened in on their conversation. Otherwise the point for undercover would be useless now. "Is there something else you need?"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:26 am

Ⓣⓗⓘⓢ ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ
ⓓⓔⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓢ ⓣⓞ ⓑⓤⓡⓝ
Ⓓⓞⓦⓝ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓐⓤⓣⓗⓞⓡⓘⓣⓨ

Terry heard everything. It's okay though, since he didn't seem to notice or care one bit, in fact, when Rona would leave Max's office and question him, he'd be on the floor. Just, laying down on the floor staring up at the ceiling. "Not really... at least from Max..." Terry responded, just vacantly staring at the ceiling lights. Eventually he let out a sigh and jumped back onto his feet, before looking to the alien "This building bores me... and so does the dickwaffle. However, I'd like to know more about you." he told her bluntly, he wasn't going to let an opportunity like this pass him by.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:02 pm

Aquamarine

Rona Masters

Rona looked down at Terry and then looked up at the ceiling. She was trying to understand why he was staring at it. “Really? I’m sorry to hear that though I believe he was trying his best.” Rona responded as she continued to stare up at the ceiling. ‘Hmmm… These dots in the ceiling do make some interesting shapes…’ she thought before looking back at Terry, silent for a moment. At first she was going to suggest going for a pleasant walk, or to read something if he was bored, but then he mentioned that he wanted to get to know her. This meant four things in Rona’s mind. One… He was trying to obtain information on a project since he seemed interested in other sentient species rights. Two… He wanted to be her friend, and three he was trying to scope her out for being a possible mate. And then the final last piece was the ‘UNKOWN’ part of this. Rona always liked to leave room for the unexpected. “Me? Well… I don’t know what you want to know but I hope your not scoping me out for mating possibilities. I just met you.” Rona said as she walked over to the elevator and pressed the button.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:18 am

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) - Page 3 Msi14_zps46c375fc
Edana Titan
Fire Titan

Edana walked around the halls for a while, somehow not managing to run into anything as she read her manga. She still felt a little down, but maybe if the mission went well Fei might cheer up. Even if the girl had only been rude up until this point, Edana in general didn't like the people around her being unhappy, and they were living in the same building.
She looked up, realizing she'd ended up in the garden. Edana smiled at the flowers. It was all so pretty. It looked like someone had spent alot of time on them. She blushed a bit as she noticed Grace. Seeing someone that dressed up when it wasn't Halloween or a party was new for her. She walked over to the girl, smiling
Hi there. Your dress is so pretty!

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:54 pm

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) - Page 3 8da719c4c14e13225076e928e155726f0ecb9e55_zps8edf33d8
" I       o n l y      w i s h     I      c o u l d      b e      a s      g o o d     a s      t h e      o t h e r s "

Grace Dahlberg
Princess of Fate

" T o      p r o v e     t o       m y s e l f     I      a m      u s e f u l "

Grace was looking down, unsure what to do with herself. This was the first time that Beata had been away for so long. She sighed, and started to twiddle her thumbs, until Edana came over. She was a little surprised.  
"Oh...Allo!" she said and patted a seat. "Thank...you! It is...proper dress..." she said, and looked at the the girl. "I...am Grace!"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:37 pm

Edana Titan
Fire Titan

Edana smiled at Grace brightly, trying not to overwhelm the girl, though the effort really was in vain. She sat down, placing her manga as neatly as possible as possible next to her feet.
Your welcome! I could tell! We don't see a lot of clothes like that where I'm from. I'm Edana! It's nice to meet you, Grace!
Edana held her hand out to the girl. Some of her enthusiasm starting to return.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:05 pm

Grace Dahlberg
Princess of Fate

Edana talked a little fast, but Grace smiled and nodded, as if she understood the words coming out of her mouth. She did understand the 'not a lot of clothes part' and got confused.
"What...do wear?" she asked, looking at the hand and holding it, cause that's what she thought was right. "And...where from?" The ever curious girl looked at Edana very interested in what the girl had to say.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:09 pm

Edana Titan
Fire Titan

Edana looked at the girl, getting the feeling Grace might not completely understand what she was saying. Come to think of it, she did have a really thick accent. Edana smiled at her, focusing on slowing down her words.
Oh, I wear stuff like this, but most of my neighbors dress for comfort of to be functional, rather than anything fancy like that. I'm from Philadelphia. It's a city West of here.
Edana looked down at Graces hand, a little confused but still keeping a light hold on it. It felt...nice.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:26 pm

Grace Dahlberg
Princess of Fate

"I am...from...Egersund." she said, letting go of the hand. She was sure the girl was comfortable now. "Tell me...Ph...Phi...uh...Phi...you....village." Philadelphia was far too hard a word to say, so she decided to go the safer route.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:53 am

Edana Titan
Fire Titan

Edana let go of the girls hand, nodding. So that was where the accent was from. She wondered how long the girl had been in America It didn't seem like she had the easiest time speaking English.
Oh! Philadelphia is a big city. The biggest in the state. We have a lot of historical sites, like the Liberty Bell. We have a lot of museums too! Where I live I can take a bus to the park. It's really big. If you like gardens, you'd probably really like it there. What's Egersund like?
Edana looked at Grace, really hoping she'd pronounced that right.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:35 am

Grace Dahlberg
Princess of Fate

"Port town...rolling green...many river." she said, closing her eyes, picturing her home. She missed it very much, and wanted to write a letter to her parents, but hadn't had the chance...since space now here... "What is...li...li...l...bell?" she was curious, since her knowledge of the outside was literally nothing.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next