Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

+7
MercutianUnknown
Emu Queen
Raven Todd
Akikazemoon
dbzhardcore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
11 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:31 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 Justus10_zps5bf8d209

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
-------------------------------------
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus turned as he heard Dorothy, and was about to reply to her--when suddenly, the self-destruct message blared out over the loudspeakers. He quickly followed Dorothy out, ensuring that the small girl escaped safely, and genuinely hoping that everyone else would be getting out alright...

*Exit*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor (Vulture Team)

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:41 am

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 Sven

Paul was still standing by the entrance chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool and shooting out glares trying to be cool, when a voice started up to no good. It started causing trouble in the Vulture Base. A threat of a bomb detonation and everyone got scared, all yelling "LETS GET OUT OF HERE!" Paul watched as people left and right started to exit as he nodded to Atticus and started to run as well, following the others to where they were going. "Might as well kick it!"

*Exit*

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:49 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 Masaru115_zps63a77eaa

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

Having remained with Mariko for the time that they were in Carrion Land, Masaru was doing his best to relax, but also still being watchful. He wasn't sure if he completely trusted Vulture Team, considering how many times they had fought them in the past. Still--there wasn't much time to dwell on that when the self-destruct message was broadcasted throughout Carrion Land, and he saw Atticus and Eve run past them.
"Let's get moving--!" he called as he clutched Kai close to his chest and ran for the entrance with the other members of the Family, dashing outside and away from the threat of the bomb.

*Exit Masaru, Kai, Mariko, Kayden, and Sophia*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masaru’s Theme - Mystline
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:57 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 Elliot13

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 Ellioy10
Red Sun
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot's expression suddenly widened as the self destruct activated "WHAT!? WHY DOE WE EVEN HAVE THIS!?" Elliot yelled, grabbing Lezlee immediately "We need to go!" he yelled, running out of the room with the assassin. Then the entire base started to fall apart "SHIT! Why the hell is this all falling apart...!?" the man looked from side to side, seeing footmen panic everywhere. This was bad, this was real bad. He could see the entire faction literally fall apart around him. Elliot ran down the entire hallway, trying to get to the entrance to get out. However, he saw a few footmen trapped in a room to his side "..." he let go of Lezlee, pointing down the hall "RUN OUT!" he barked out, before pulling debris out of the doorway for the footmen to get out "Come on... let's get out of this alive everyone... we can do this..." he muttered, before rejoining Lezlee. They began to walk further down the hallway, only for it to cave in before their very eyes. The group came to a sudden stop "..." Elliot turned to lead them down a separate path "This way! I KNOW ANOTHER WAY!" he pushed the group to run down the hall again, only for the hall to cave in again, this time on the entire group, smashing against the footmen and Lezlee, with Elliot only barely managing to get out. Elliot fell onto the ground, trying to crawl himself down the hall as the hallway began to fall around him. As the situation grew more and more dire, the blonde began to realize how hopeless it all was "Shit..." he muttered "Sorry Ryder... Jo..." he spoke to himself, rolling onto his back "Bunny... I'm sorry... please... just be happy... do what makes you happy..." the base began to cave in closer and closer around the man as he let out a sigh "This world is a shithole... I hate it... hate hate hate it... most of you deserve to die... I'm just glad I found a few friends before this shit happened..." the man closed his eyes and smiled "Just as I have a new direction in life this shit happens... this world deserves to burn..." the hallway finally caved in on Elliot, leaving nothing behind but a pile of rubble behind.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Alright... who's trying to kill us now?"
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:55 am

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha looked around as things were breaking apart. She saw Elliot and some other girl known as Lezlee trying to find a way out before getting crushed. Her eyes went wide as she felt panic setting into her body. "NO!" she called as she was trying her best to prevent herself from getting crushed. She knew there was no help for them and couldn't reach them. She felt herself hyperventilating as she ran before encountering the rubble blocking the path. With all her strength possible she tried not to cry. "I'm trapped... Oh God... I'm trapped..." she said as she reached a part inside her, like when she helped her team at the tower the rubble in front of her began to lift to make as tunnel for her. Mocha crawled through the openings before coming out. Mentally exhausted as every time rubble was placed on the opening she had made increased the weight she had to manage. Once she reached the sun she passed out due to the stress.

Exit via Agan*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by MochaLatte on Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:28 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 Donqui10

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 Jackal10
NOT Jack Harrison
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Jackal dragged Buddi out towards Carrion Land, with Orane with him as well. Unaware of Carrion Land's ultimate fate, he dragged the mutant over to where the entrance of Carrion Land should be, only to come to a sudden stop and drop the mutant. Jackal looked at the flaming wreckage of Carrion Land's entrance, a look of complete disbelief on his face. He dropped to his knees as he just openly stared at the ruins, one could only assume that the rest of the base was like this as well, not that he could tell with the entire entrance blocked with rubble. On his knees, the most Jackal could say was "Ho damn-!" before just feinting and falling on his side.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Excalibrator... GOOOOOOO!!"
Jackal Theme - Technodildo
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:37 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 Ryder213_zps298ce2db

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

As Ryder approached Carrion Land, his eyes grew wide as he saw a column of smoke rising up from where the base was located. He paused for a moment, his breath hitching in his throat before he quickly moved towards the base, only to see an unfamiliar boy standing near a passed out Buddi and Jackal. Orane, who was the boy in question, didn't seem very hostile--in fact, the pinkette was moreso staring at the wreckage that was Carrion Land in shock and confusion.
"No...no way...!" He quickly moved over to the others, dropping down to his knees by Jackal and shaking the man's shoulder to attempt to wake him up. "Jackal! Jackal, what happened--?! Where is everyone--?"

Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:46 pm

NOT Jack Harrison
Upon hearing Ryder's voice, Jackal immediately jumped up yelling "OOHHHH NOOOOOOOOO-!" in the most melodramatic fashion he could. Jackal grabbed onto Ryder's jacket, sobbing grossly as he cried "DEY ALL DEAD RYDER! DEY ALL DIED AND I AM SAD! I... I... BAAAAAAAH!" Jackal then placed his head against Ryder's chest as he continued to cry as horrifically as he could. His crying only seemed to intensify with time as he continued to yell at the top of his lungs "ALL TO SMITHEREENS! DEY ALL BLOWN UP! ALL BLOWN UP! I AM CRY RYDER! IIIII AAAAAAAM CRYYYYYYY!" at this point it was painfully obvious that Jackal was not having the best of times.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:48 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

When Ryder heard Jackal's words and the man began sobbing, he felt his heart nearly skip a beat. Everyone had just...blown up? He felt his throat go dry, and for a moment, was lost for words, before he put both of his hands onto Jackal's hunched shoulders, doing his best to keep his voice even as he spoke to the man,
"Jackal, I need you to calm down and tell me everything that happened since you got back, alright? I need to know what happened...!" He didn't want to believe that everyone was dead--that just couldn't be true... "I really doubt that everyone was in there...I mean, maybe they escaped and evacuated somewhere, or something like that...!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:58 am

NOT Jack Harrison
Even as Ryder told Jackal to calm down... he really didn't "WAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA! I COME HERE... AND DEY ALL DEAD! BLOWN UP! SO MUCH DEATH!" he yelled, which was about the most eloquent way he could say at the moment. It had never actually occurred to him if anyone had escaped, and there were plenty of foot prints on the dirt and sand around them that would indicate such, but Jackal wasn't really being very perceptive right now. He had traded in his keen eyes for tear ducts for the time being. Jackal continued to cry obscenely until he had just ran out of energy and fell to the ground again "I done-" he muttered in a weak voice as he stared up into the sky.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:31 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

Ryder saw that he really hadn't gotten much of anywhere with Jackal--but the multitude of footprints around the area only contributed to his own belief that there was no way that everyone could have been killed. They must have escaped--after all, there were plenty of people who had been in the base that he trusted as mature enough to make a good plan to get everyone out--Elliot, for instance, he knew could handle this kind of situation.
"Jackal--Jackal, listen to me, alright?" he asked, doing his best to keep himself calm, since he knew that freaking out himself wouldn't get them anywhere. "It looks like people got out--they wouldn't let themselves get caught up like this. They're all smarter than that. We need to go find them and show them that we're alright, okay?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:59 pm

NOT Jack Harrison
Jackal just laid there staring at the sky, until around the time Ryder explained his reasoning to a degree on why Vulture Team could have survived such an event, then Jackal rose up from the ground "Ponyboy say what...?" he asked in a casual voice. The man stood up straight, looking to Ryder with an expression of shock "Whatchu talkin' bout Willis!?" he asked, raising an eyebrow to The Boss. He grabbed looked to Orane with an expression of disbelief "DEY MAY BE ALIVE MR. FAB! DEY MAY BE ALIVE! IT'S A MIRACLE!" he cried as he fell to his knees and sobbed.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:53 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

Orane looked to Jackal, surprised and generally confused about everything that was happening, but...it was good news that all of those people had a chance of being alive, he supposed. It couldn't have been a good thing for Buddi to have his entire faction wiped out, after all...and although Orane didn't actually know these other two guys, he guessed that he wouldn't want to see them lose that much, either. Orane knew already how it felt to lose an entire faction, after all...
"Alright, so..." Ryder inspected the footprints along the sand on the ground, seeing which direction they went in, then looking down the trail, seeing that they seemed to head in the direction of Baker's Street. "Whoever got out, it looks like they went that way. So, if we're going to be searching, we might as well start there." He paused for a moment then, turning back to look at the others, then looking down at Buddi as the man lay on the ground. "...I can help carry him, if you want--?"

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 OraneM4_zps7baf737b

Orane Riviere
Forget-Me-Not
"Second chances don't just come around every day...this time, I'll be strong--for everyone's sake."
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:12 am

NOT Jack Harrison
Jackal began to run out into the middle of nowhere "THEY'RE ALIVE! THEY'RE ALIIIIIIIVE!" he screamed, running out from Carrion Land in another direction. It was apparently evident that Orane and Ryder would have to carry Buddi on their own, and hopefully Jackal wasn't running in the opposite direction of wherever they needed to go either, because if that was the case, they were going to have a VERY hard time. Jackal ran off into the distance, probably faster than any right he had to be, as he continued to scream about how Vulture Team was alive. Jackal had a very one-track mind.
(EXIT)
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:47 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

"Hey, hold on--!" Ryder called after Jackal as the man left--but it was too late, the blonde had already disappeared. Ryder heaved a heavy sigh, scratching the back of his neck with his hand before looking over to Orane. "He's smart...he'll find his way back. I guess that we're going to need to carry Buddi...we should get going." It took a bit of doing, but Ryder and Orane managed to figure out a process of pulling Buddi along--and soon enough, the three of them were off away from Carrion Land, following the footprints that everyone had left in the sand.

*Exit Ryder, Orane, and Buddi*

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 OraneM4_zps7baf737b

Orane Riviere
Forget-Me-Not
"Second chances don't just come around every day...this time, I'll be strong--for everyone's sake."
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:56 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 610

Ghost

Ghost dragged Bunny over to the smoldering remains of Carrion Land, there was nothing but death and rubble left now, not even any signs of life. There were in fact a few footprints left from Ryder and the others earlier, which Ghost made sure to clean up. Ghost looked down on Bunny "Wakey wakey~" Ghost sung, slowly lifting Bunny up as she caressed her "Wake up Bunny~" she chirped as she touch noses with the assassin and looked her in the eyes "I've got something to show you... it's very important...~" she whispered, before throwing Bunny in front of the smoldering wreckage of Carrion Land, which had now caved in and become nothing but a pit of corpses and debris "TADAH!"

??? Theme - Throw it All Away

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:29 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 Kara_no_kyoukai_aozaki_touko_v_by_akusa02_zpsec9046e5
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny screamed.
"WATCH IT BI-" she looked where she was. Carrion Land...and it was destroyed. Entirely. "No...No this....NO!" she started to dig through the rubble. She was easily lifting pieces of rubble off the place and throwing it. "No no! Please be alive! GOD DAMN IT PLEASE BE ALIVE! ELLIOT!" she yelled, continuing to dig. "ELLIOT! RYDER! LEZLYEE! JACK! ANYONE PLEASE!" she kept digging, looking for any sign of life. Were they all dead? What if Jackal was in this explosion too?! Was she...the only Vulture left? She kept digging, tears welling in her eyes. The pain she previous felt didn't matter anymore. She needed to find them...save them! "HOLD ON! PLEASE! DON'T LEAVE ME!" she yelled. "ELLIOT! RYDER! JACKAL OR PUGSY! ATLAS, NATE! JACK LEZLYEE! NOOOOO!" she kept digging.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:40 pm

Ghost

Ghost simply donned a deranged smile as Bunny dug through the rubble of Carrion Land, there was simply too much debris for even Bunny to dig through it all. Ghost stood over Bunny, her shadow looming over the assassin as she yelled and dug. Eventually Ghost got bored and kicked Bunny, again, and again, and again, all with the same derange smile on her face. Ghost leaned down towards Bunny, suddenly smiling to her sweetly "They're all dead sweetie...~ You've lost everyone... all over again... and again... and again...~" Ghost's smile grew as she tried to look Bunny in the eyes "Now do you understand...~? You belong with me Bunny~ Everyone else dies around you... over... and over... and over again... and now you have only me~ Surely you must understand honey-Bunny~!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:46 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 Kara_no_kyoukai_aozaki_touko_v_by_akusa02_zpsec9046e5
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny took the kicks, still digging through it.
"SHUT UP! I CAN SAVE THEM! I...I..." she just stopped. She jerked her head away from Poison. "I...I'd rather die alone then be anywhere near or with you, you scum sucking HARLET!" she threw a punch at Poison's face. "YOU DID THIS, DIDN'T YOU!? YOU BLEW UP MY HOME! MY FRIENDS! ALL BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BREAK ME!?" she was full on crying at this point. "I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!~"

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:58 pm

Ghost

"You can't save them Bunny... they're already dead~!" Ghost chirped, her smile growing more and more until Bunny punched her. This sent the woman flying off her feet, landing on her back "Ouch... love hurts~!" Poison groaned, wiping away a bloodied mouth as she stood back up "I'll forgive you for that one! It's okay!" she continued, showing a kind, warm smile to Bunny. This smile broke into the usual deranged one as Bunny said that she did this "Oh no... not even I have the power to do this... I just happen to know it happened~! But really you should have seen it coming... I meeeaaan... picking a fight with a big scar organization like The Trust...~!? WOAH THERE! Even I'm not that dumb...!" Poison explained to Bunny "You're not gonna kill me Bunny... no... and I'm not going to kill you either..." Ghost began to approach Bunny "You're going to break... and you're going to give up and be mine..." Ghost drew her knife, brandishing it as she got closer and closer to Bunny "Of course... if you insisted on resisting... I'll probably stabby stabby you a few times... but I'm sure eventually you'll learn I'm what's best for you honey-Bunny~!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:14 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"NO!" Bunny looked at the ground, watching her tears hit the rubble. "I...YOU...I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU!" she yelled. "I will always resist someone like you...even if I have to be alone for the rest if my life. Even if you torture me! I'LL KILL MYSELF THEN LET YOU BREAK ME DOWN!" she yelled, charging over and launching her fist at Poison again. "And I'll kill the Trust too! I'll make it my personal goal to RUIN THEM!" she was turning all her sadness into rage. She was fuming angry at this point. "What's best for me...IS YOU TO BE GONE!" she yelled, going to stab her with a knife she had. "HAAAAA!" she thrusted the knife forward.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:38 pm

Ghost

Ghost frowned as Bunny seemed to reject her "Oh... that's not very nice~!" she muttered, slowly she was taking steps back from the assassin as she seemed to get louder and louder. Cue a punch by Bunny, which impacted against Ghosts face and sent her flying to the ground. She quickly got up, a smile on her bloodied face "I'll forgive you for that too... it's okay I'll forgive you~" she spoke, slowly walking towards Bunny. She didn't even flinch as a knife was sent right into her gut "..." Ghost frowned to Bunny, tears streamed down her face as she leaned forward, hugging Bunny "I'll forgive you~" she continued, blood falling from her mouth to Bunny's shoulder "Forgive... you~" she whispered as she hugged Bunny tighter and tried to kiss her.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:51 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"S...SHUT UP!" she yelled, but her words sounded so sincere at the end. Was she crying? "W...why are you crying?! Why?!" she kept the knife in to keep the blood in. "I-" she was really flabbergasted she didn't really notice the kiss, and it happened. She felt it, trying to pull back, feeling some of the blood get in her mouth. "Oh god EW!" she thought. She pulled away. "Why...Poison why are you here...?" she asked, wiping the blood away.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:04 pm

Ghost

Ghost grinned to Bunny as she spoke back "What's wrong honey-Bunny...?" she asked, Bunny's face was not smudged with Ghost's own blood as she smiled to Bunny, pulling her knife from her body "It seems you don't understand me...~ A shame... you just don't understand~" she spoke as she weakly stumbled over to Bunny, hugging her as he head hung over her shoulder "I meant every word... I'm here for you love~" she whispered, before abruptly pulling another blade and stabbing Bunny in the guts "I LOVE YOU!" she yeled, stabbing against and again "I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! SO LISTEN TO ME AND DO EXACTLY AS I SAY! YOU'RE MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:39 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny let her guard down. She could feel the million stabs in her chest. Each stab hurt more then the next. And she was gonna die if she didn't stop this.
"Why does this sound ironic...this pain is love thing?" she thought to herself. "No no...gotta focus! I have to-" oh god everything was wrong. She slowly reached for her gun and fired a shot at Poison chest. She hoped that would do it, since she wasn't long for this world anyway.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next