Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY

+3
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
7 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 3 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY

Post  Emu Queen Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:51 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 3 Inquisitorfilmgrain_zpsdf535bd9

THE MASTERMIND

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Alright, alright-- I`d say that`s enough..."
Back came the Inquisitor`s voice-- tired and pent with agitation. The final set of stairs finally appeared near Killer Queen`s stage-- out from it came a nearly blinding light, as if the spotlights gathered around it weren`t bad enough. After a second of adjusting to the new lighting-- a sign would lazily plop out from above the entrance. Contrasting quite nicely with the dungeon-like atmosphere, it... looked something like this:

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 3 TOTHEASSHOLETHATDIDTHISTOYOU1_zps3e678989

... Yeah, that`s definetely crayon. And those are lipstick marks. You saw that right.
It wasn`t really like there was anyway to go aside from up, anyway. Up to the Seventh floor of the Inquisitor`s tower. "Jackal, Ryder... I`ll see you then...! Come and get some!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
❝ everybody, PANIC!  ❞

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 3 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY

Post  MochaLatte Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:15 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 3 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha was impressed that she could see her own power. She could never do that before... Was she getting stronger? When Killer Queen spoke to her, she was surprised at how... Calm she was when she spoke to her. She was expecting to be called a whore to be honest. It confused her. "I might not have the training you do... But I can't sit idly by..." Mocha said as she continued to hold her shoulder. It was still bleeding and she was feeling quite dizzy from blood loss. "Despite how sick I feel." Mocha said as she ripped off a sleeve of her shirt to cover up her wound. Though she was having a hard time she began to use her powers to help her wrap up the wound. She wondered how Killer Queen even got this powerful. Needless to say Mocha was tempted to find out. She wanted to be more useful for her team and for Dorthy. To help her get to her father's dream. If she wanted to of course. That talk with how she betrayed Jade... Honestly hurt her. Her ears perked up at the voice of their torment. She knew something bad was going to happen the moment Ryder and Jackal would go to the Seventh floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:07 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 3 Ryder149_zpsd28564b4

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."
-------------------------------------

Ryder looked up from his search for the exit--only to see the actual exit, crayon sign and all. He grimaced at the sight of it--the Inquisitor was just never going to stop taunting them, was he...? But if that sign told the truth...then the next floor would be the last one. That meant that they could finally end this--they could finally confront the Inquisitor and end this whole thing.
"Everyone--keep fighting!" Ryder called to the other Vultures. "And don't you guys dare die! We're finally down to the end here, so don't you dare drop off on me! Hey, Jackal--let's get upstairs and finish this shit!" He tightened his grip on his bat as he made a break for the stairs, new determination sinking into him as he headed for the stairway. He ran up the stairs taking two at a time, fully ready to just get all of this over and done with, once and for all.

*Exit*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:30 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 3 Donqui11

Jackal
NOT Jack Harrison
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Jackal looked up as he heard The Inquisitor "He sure like the sound of his own voice-" he commented, before looking over to Ryder, following his lead. Hearing Ryder tell Jackal it was time to move up, the man nodded. Turning to the others, he spoke "Dying is the least of your worries! Don't you get blue skin like that girl! I fucking hate blue skin!" and then he twirled back towards Ryder, skipping over to him, following. He gave a big thumb up to the sign The Inquisitor had set up before moving upwards too "This is it... it's been one hell of a trial.... but the time has finally come to confront this mastermind."

___________________________________________________________________________________________
"...-!!"
Jackal Theme - Monochrome Memory
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:36 am

[/center]

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 3 Assass10

Killer Queen

Killer Queen glared at Mocha "Aye... stay out of this... I hate killin' psychics..." she muttered to the woman before turning to Bunny, the one she really had a bone with. Seeing her slash at the dreams, the assassin kept on playing her guitar. Hearing Bunny speak, the assassin couldn't help but raise an eyebrow "I'm dumb!? Look who's talking SHIT FOR BRAINS! GOD- Zombie was a DUMBSHIT sure, but how'd he manage to lose to YOU!?" she yelled, before blocking Bunny's knives with the neck of her guitar "This is gonna be one hell of a showdown... you and me, eh? You know... I've been training all these years... just to get back at you. Just to fuck with your life- and I was expecting something more. From my memories- you were a much scarier being- I would think you'd be like- Assassin Number 3 or higher now or something... but it turns out that not only have you stayed a BITCH for that Assassin's League even after what happened in South America... but you've been spending the last YEAR fucking around with this rabble! WHAT. THE. FUCK!?" Killer Queen summoned a dream of Ignasio from behind, whom immediately stabbed towards Bunny's back from behind while she was facing Killer Queen.

"You're all SCREWED now FUCKTARDS! "
Killer Queen Theme - Dawn of Destiny

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:02 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 3 Tumblr_mp2smgZ3Kl1rbrsiuo2_500_zps134c872d
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Brent Mio- Restart
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

"I won because I was a better sniper then he was, but his kickstart brought him back. It was a part of his plan to get me in the rankings in the first place. Honestly, I didn't care about them, as long as I could keep my job, I didn't need to care." she said, flicking the knives back. She took out her guns, twirling them a bit, but something stopped her. "South America? Wait, during that time? You were there? I think I would remember seeing a blue skinned bimbo like you, you leave quite an impression." she said, as she sensed something behind her, and did a split to avoid the stab and shot at the illusion, flipping up. "Letting you know, if it weren't for fucking Vero, I'd still be with the league, none the wiser. So THANK GOD I arrived here for your little revenge scheme huh?" she grinned, dashing toward Queen to slash at her with her banette on her guns, followed by a close range shot.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:26 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 3 Matthias31_zps1a3e6403

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-------------------------
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."
-------------------------

Matthias sort of just observed what was going on, allowing himself to be dragged around by Justus but making no move to do anything for himself or even to say anything. The only thing to really drag him out of his apparent nonchalance was Justus' question of whether he was misshapen- which so surprised Matthias that for a moment, all he could really do was stare at him in surprise. By the time he seemed to have processed that it was a question, they were already moving again, but he took the time to squeeze Justus' hand gently. "You're not misshapen, nor fat. You're perfect and attractive just the way you are," he murmured, trying to inject some emotion into his voice- and at least somewhat succeeding. "But come on- we can talk about that later... things here look serious..." he muttered, nodding towards Killer Queen and Bunny and Mocha slightly.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:22 pm

[/center]

Killer Queen

Killer Queen's grin suddenly grew into a malicious smile "OH!? That's it! So Zombie WANTED to lose!? That explains why you're here-! Haha! You're a fish out of water BITCH- both me and Kylie are just levels ahead of you or any of the trash here! Here's a simple fact WHORE: the world's full of super criminals now. No Man's Land... it's the place for the Super Criminals weak or stupid enough to get caught! This place is small time compared to the shit beyond these walls! You don't even know!" her voice echoed through Bunny's head as she parried Bunny's short range attack with a guitar, and creating a dream of Jo to protect her from the short range shot "That's where you and me first met! In FUCKING South America of all places! WHAT A JOKE, RIGHT!? But seriously no- you thought you were done with that place, aye!? I hate to break it to yah... but... the past is always gonna come back and haunt yah!" and then Killer Queen pointed her guitar towards Bunny, firing three shots at her.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:20 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 3 Character33_zps5613c95a
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Nate looked up glaring as he heard the Inquisitors voice and glimpsing at the sign for a moment before looking away. Nate understood why people hated the Inquisitor a lot more than he actually ever wanted to. He was already waiting for the chance to join the fight against Killer Queen.
He didn't like his teammates being talked down to like this. Still Nate listened to Killer Queen as she said there were Super Criminals outside of NML, even more dangerous than the criminals housed in the prison. How was that possible? This place was supposed to be where all of the super criminals went. Nate didn't really know what he thought the outside world  had been like but that hadn't been it at all.
He ran closer and fired his gun, using his bullets to deflect Killer Queens bullets. He surveyed the area  as he backed up a small  distance away, where he stood he would have a much easier time firing and dodging if she attacked him again.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:42 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 3 Tumblr_mp2smgZ3Kl1rbrsiuo2_500_zps134c872d
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"So you're only reason is for me then? I don't know whether to say you're driven or obsessive." she saw the shots being fired and bent back, but then heard more gun shots, and looked at Nate. She smiled, but then looked at Queen. The past coming back to haunt her? She racked her brain, trying to think of something. Something about South America...something that...but then...
*ping*
She was reaching for someone as a robot was gonna take her away, but the girl retracted her hand. She turned around in the robot.
"No...NO FUCKING WAY! YOU CAN'T BE..." a pause. "YOU ARE STILL MAD I KILLED YOUR DAD!? THAT'S WHAT THIS IS ABOUT!? Wait...I didn't actually land the killing shot, I just shot him and hijacked a car...then the car blew up...I didn't actually kill him, it was whoever attacked the mansion that day?" she shrugged. She was still on guard though, now an okay distance away.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:36 pm

[/center]

Killer Queen

Killer Queen gave Nate an annoyed look as he countered her attack "Why you-!" but then he focused back on Bunny, whom seemed to begin to gather up a few ideas on to who Killer Queen really was. A smile broke out on her face "Yeah- that little SHITTER was me, good job ASSHAT, I think you're ready to win the Special Olympics now!" she taunted the red head, still pointing her guitar at the assassin. Bunny was on guard, Killer Queen didn't quite want to waste bullets on her yet "You were my inspiration to become a hardened killer...! An assassin... this ain't about revenge BITCH, this is about making sure BITCHES like you don't just walk into my life and FUCK it up again- which I must say you really do have a habit of doing! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST- does your existence have any positive benefits!? Or do you simply exist to cause pain and misery in others!? I've got my own friends now, my own team... finding and killing you is just a nice little goal I had to meet... I have much bigger aspirations than killing you bitch... I'm bringing down that whole organization... and while I'm at it I'll destroy Black Dragon too..." Queen played her guitar for a moment, only for the souls of the people Bunny had killed to rise from the earth- in the appearance of ghosts, they all flied towards the assassin, trying to drag her down to the floor "Enough about the past! The present is where its at!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:53 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"I'm...flattered?" she was the inspiration to go this far and become a killer. She wasn't sure if she SHOULD be flattered. Most likely not. Bunny knew she wasn't going to win this, and panic started to raise. She had to just survive, she was good at that. But as Queen sent the ghosts at her, she looked in horror. Honestly, she could remember a good amount of their faces. Jason Landon, Cory Williams, Taki Kamui...a lot of them were just as she remembered them. She started to dodge the illusion, but she couldn't dodge them all. They started to grab her and drag her down, weighing her on the stage. "No no no no no no no!" Bunny started to whisper, the grips of the ghosts were terrifying, but she refused outright to give in to this bitch. She felt bad she created this...but...in all honesty, she didn't have a choice. Back in those times, it was do or die...and it still was now. Not to mention, THE GHOSTS WERE FREAKING HER OUT!!! But she couldn't do anything, being weighed down by the ghosts of her victims.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:17 pm

[/center]

Killer Queen

Killer Queen watched as Bunny was in horror of the ghosts she had conjured up- or rather "You know... I might as well explain what I've been doing all this time... because honestly... you need some sort of chance to keep up with me-! I ain't no petty illusionist... that was Kraven's shtick..." she told Bunny with a glare. Accompanying this glare was a thin grin "I named it already... I call it Endless Night... I can't read your memories either... what I do... just sort of happens, yah see!? My psychic energy brings about your dreams and memories... or rather anyone's... and just conjures them up into this reality! Crazy, right!? They're not really real... but they're not quite illusions... they can certainly hurt you though... if that hasn't been made apparent on these last few floors! Come on... think a bit... think back on the last few floors... everything you've dealt with up has really mostly been from the realm of Vulture Team's own memories and dreams... every floor has simply been pulling layer after layer off your personas... to reveal your true selves to each other... The Inquisitor sure loves to fuck with you people...!" Killer Queen played her guitar again and the ghosts were called off, disappearing into thin air "Honestly I'm surprised you've made it this far... no- not the tower, I mean in life... you honestly don't have much to live for anymore..." she told Bunny with a snide grin on her face. And suddenly, above the stage, a large screen appeared- showing Jackal and Ryder alone on the Pride floor, surrounded by deathtraps- and something about Jackal yelling about Muslims "Well well..." Queen looked up to the screen, her smile growing.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:42 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny growled and got up. Killer Queen had this unfair advantage, being a psychic was always unfair. She glared at Queen.
"So you have little mind tricks, and you use them to your advantage. Like a true cold blooded killer." she took a deep breath, centering herself. "So right now, you're toying with me cause it's fun then. You haven't really tried to kill me. I'm having fun too, really." she wasn't going to say anything about the 'having no meaning in life' comment. That was a thought then often crossed her mind, so no need to dwell on it. She saw the screen and looked at it for a second, but then focused on Queen again. She trusted that Ryder was gonna be okay. He was too much an idiot to die.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:50 am

Nate returned Killer Queen's look, still on guard. He kept his face calm as ghost surrounded Bunny, though inwardly he was worried. It was scary how real these illusions were. He hadn't heard of a psychic this powerful before and Mocha wasn't doing too well so they couldn't ask her to use her abilities anymore.
Keeping an eye on the assassin as he did so, Nate moved Mocha to a safer area and signaled Matthias and Justus to take care of her before going back over to Bunny and Killer Queen. He gave the screen a brief look then looked away. He trusted them. They had made it this far for a reason.
He let Bunny continue to talk to Killer Queen as he kept his gaze on the woman. Nate  silently pulled out several knives and threw them at the Killer Queen as she continued watching the screen, quickly preparing himself for a counter attack. 
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:00 pm

[/center]

Killer Queen

Killer Queen gave Bunny a weird look, before shaking her head to Bunny "Of course I use my skills to my advantage... assassins ain't about fighting honorably BITCH... hell, if you wanna talk about fairness then take off those cybernetics and fight me with your bare arm... then we can talk about advantages. Now then..." Killer Queen played her guitar once again, and above Bunny appeared a gigantic skull, falling right down towards Bunny. All this fun on tormenting Bunny had made Killer Queen forget about Tate, yet when those knives were thrown towards her, she instinctively avoided them by bending backwards- only for one of the knives to STILL cut her face. The knife cut right above her right eyebrow, causing blood to drip down her face into her right eye "You little fucktard..." she muttered in anger, trying to wipe the blood from her face "FINE! FUCK YOU TOO THEN!" she yelled, pointing her guitar-gun towards Nate and opening fire on him, firing three volleys towards Nate.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:02 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny saw the skull coming and dove out of the way, springing up and shooting at Queen's chest while she was shooting at Nate.
"Hey cum swallower. These aren't just cybernetics, they're prescription. Don't make fun of my disabilities ya freak." she said with a grin. She was gonna have to do something about that guitar. Maybe it was similar to Kat's in design. If so, she knew it's weakness. If not, she'd just have to take it apart.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:56 am

Nate smiled as she saw one of his knifes had hit their intended target. He moved as soon as he saw the assassins guitar aiming towards him. They needed to take that thing away from her if they were going to be able to do much. Nate felt a bullet graze his leg as he narrowly maneuvered out of the way of the assassins bullets.
He continued firing on Killer Queen while she tried wiping the blood from her right eye, keeping his eyes trained on the girl. He didnt care how much the girl confusingly insulted him. He wasn't going to let the others get hurt, especially not after seeing what she had already done to Mocha. 
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:39 am

[/center]

Killer Queen

Killer Queen played her guitar some more, seeing as how Nate wasn't killed immediately from her shots, she viewed him as a problem "Little FUCKTARD... stop being such a problem...!" she ineptly yelled to Nate, however, it seemed that a new dream was forming. A grin on her face, Killer Queen looked to Nate and Bunny "Let's see how you deal with this! Aquaphobia! Fear of drowning!" and then the room just started to fill up with water, at a continuous rate where it would reach the ceiling. Killer Queen however, seemed to have disappeared, and slowly the room began to look like a giant aquarium cage, with Vulture Team as the little fishes. Killer Queen's voice could still be heard though "Ever wanted to visit an Aquarium kids!? Haha! I know I have... but now I do- unfortunately it seemed they have some RETARDED-ASS fishies on display here!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:50 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 3 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha felt herself get dragged into some corner. She was hurting quite a bit and kept fading in and out. Then... She felt... Water? Mocha opened her eyes and found herself neck up in water. Her eyes went wide as she looked around for everyone else. 'What can I do? What can I do? I can't get rid of the water!... Is this a dream or real? I'm not even sure!' Mocha thought as the water rose more and more. She was psychic! She had to do something! She had to help her comrades... Her mind began thinking rapid fire and then... She thought of something. What if... She made them able to breath underwater? What if... 'Maybe bubbles could work? Dreams can be manlipulated right when your aware of them?' Mocha thought as she began to concentrate, trying to make little air bubbles cover her team mates heads so that they could have air of some sort.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:21 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny felt the water coming out of nowhere and it was rising fast. This girl was fucking crazy! Bunny wasn't afraid of drown, but was Nate? Oh god, what if Nate was afraid of drowning? She didn't know. Like honestly. As the water went up, she sort of stayed where she was. Oh yeah, made of metal. That was a thing. But in this case, there was no real use of it. She merely took a very deep breath when the water crawled above her, and then she sat down in the water, just sitting there, pretty calm.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:23 pm

Killer Queen

Killer Queen seemed to be watching, and definitely enjoying the sight of Vulture Team helplessly drowning- until Mocha did her work "RIIIGHT right, I forgot you were a psychic... how nice..." forming bubbles for air, the assassin was surprised. But then they were back in the room again, the water gone, and Killer Queen back on the stage where she once was "Nice job! However... I still got a lot more tricks up my sleeves MEATBAGS!" she played her guitar again, and Vulture Team found themselves on the stage, on podiums, their weapons had disappeared too. At the center of the stage was Killer Queen, a huge smile on her face "I had quite a lot of fun with you guys with the last few game shows... how about ONE MORE!? Hahahahahaha!" Killer Queen immediately pointed her guitar to Bunny, after which a spotlight shined right on her "Ooohoho! The spotlight's on yah...! Someone is gonna be pissed... hehe... now here's how the rules go... sing like a caged bird or I KILL YOUR ASS!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:02 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny got up, only to have pillars and stuff and being in the spotlight. What? Then she was told to sing. What? That wasn't happening.
"Yeah, that's not happening hun." she crossed her arms. "I don't sing. Stick a banana in your tailpipe." she said. She gave the middle finger to Queen, just waiting for it. Bunny didn't care. No fucks.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:19 am

Killer Queen

Killer Queen's grin grew into a sadistic smile when Bunny refused "Oh but I insist, you probably have a beautiful singing voice~" she told Bunny, mocking her so with her words. And then giant guns popped out of the ceiling, all aimed towards Bunny at the same time "Now its time to siiing! No reason to be shy! We're all gonna sing! You're just starting... now... I insist..." she glared to Bunny, her smile widening, the giant guns all ready to open fire at Bunny if she refused.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:36 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny shook her head.
"Can't make me bitch. Try as you might, I won't sing. I ain't gonna do it." she was just very blunt about it. "Go ahead. Shoot me." she shrugged, waiting for the guns to fire. She wasn't going to budge. "The faster you shoot me, the faster I die anyway, and then you get what you want, so go ahead and fucking shoot!"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next