Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY

+3
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
7 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 5 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:19 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 5 Assass10

Killer Queen
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Killer Queen leaned on her guitar as she kept it standing upwards "Really...? That's such a weak plan... I expected more form you guys..." Flamingo was expecting Mocha to prioritize protecting Nate, this came as a surprise to her to say the least. No matter, she had already planned her next 5 moves in advance. The girl took a few steps forward, before pointing her guitar at Nate "So... you gonna try and throw some knives at me... or, er... shoot me? Come on... go ahead and try." she taunted Nate, daring him to attack. Meanwhile, she caught Mocha trying to reach Bunny "Try harder woman! UGH- FUCKDAMNIT! You need to apply a lot more psychic force if you wanna wake up that BITCH! Hell... it takes me a shit ton of energy to put her to sleep... should be quite the adventure to wake her up for you! You better try harder... or Bunny won't awaken... of course... you never know... by the time you wake up Bunny... I could get to one of your friends already... we can be playing this game for a long time. I'll have fun, you won't get hurt... but I can assure you on thing... your friends will definitely go through a lot of suffering."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"You're all SCREWED now FUCKTARDS! "
Killer Queen Theme - Dawn of Destiny

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 5 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY

Post  MochaLatte Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:27 am

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 5 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

'Are... Are you teaching me how to use my powers? Mocha thought for a moment before going back to concentrate on Bunny. 'Bunny! Answer me! It's me Mocha!' Mocha called as she began to pull the dream further. It was like the sky in Bunny's dream was being torn open. She had to work faster! To protect Nate and Matthias! Mocha didn't really understand why Killer Bee was helping her though. Whether it was because the woman thought it was fun or maybe she was liked, Mocha did not know. If there was one thing Mocha knew she couldn't do or want to do was to read minds. "I'll protect them... I have to..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:49 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 5 Character33_zps5613c95a
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Nate looked at Mocha, understanding but still slightly exasperated. He had survived this long for a reason. He nodded at Mocha, still glaring at Killer Queen,
Alright. Just focus on saving Bunny.
He drew out his weapons. Nate was certain Killer Queen had a plan.  She wouldn't have been a ranked assassin otherwise and she had pretty much ignored him thus fare outside of calling him a fucktard. He couldn't let her get a rise out of him. Nate kept at a distance he liked before beginning to throw knifes at the woman.
I intend to. You're going to regret toying with us like this.
He kept an eye on her guitar as he attacked the woman, ignoring her comment about them suffering as he did so. 
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:17 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 5 Tumblr_mp2smgZ3Kl1rbrsiuo2_500_zps134c872d
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Brent Mio- Restart
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny continued to panic, now hearing a voice. It started to rain now, but it was raining blood. Bunny looked up, getting soaked with blood, but the fire was still burning.
"N-No..." she shook her head and stumbled. She heard the voice again. "I...can...hear you..." she whispered.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:30 am

Killer Queen

Killer Queen had a bored expression on her face as she watched Nate and Mocha "This is booooooring! Come on guys... is that all you've got?" the assassin's grin widened as Nate threw some knives at her. Queen quickly spun her guitar around in front of her, blocking the knives. Then, she aimed it right out towards Nate "Listen here kid, I may be a good girl, but I'm not above FUCKING with your head to get rid of you. So SCREW off... this is yer last warning!" she yelled to him, the guitar aimed down to his chest from afar.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:28 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 5 Character33_zps5613c95a
Nate kept his face calm as he watched Killer Queen block all of his knifes with her guitar. He had expected as much. They needed to get that thing away from her if they were going to be able to do much damage. Nate kept his gaze firmly planted on the woman, a bit surprised when she actually chose to warn him rather than just attack.
I'd already gathered as much. But if that's the case, why even bother giving me a warning?
Nate stood with his weapons ready, still on guard if Killer Queen decided to do anything, though now he did wonder. He had been able to guess that Bunny killed Killer Queens father when she was a kid. Did she not want to kill him because of that? She had attacked him before so he wasn't entirely sure.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:19 am

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

"Bunny... I know it hurts! But what your seeing isn't real! I think you know this as well!" Mocha called as she started to break through. "Please follow my voice! I'll try my best to get you out of here! And together we can stop Killer Queen!" Mocha urged as she began to see more and more of what Bunny was facing. It was horrific what she was seeing. She was trying her best to search for Bunny through this mess.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:30 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 5 Tumblr_mp2smgZ3Kl1rbrsiuo2_500_zps134c872d
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"I know it's not real!" Bunny said. "I fucking know! But I...can't move!" she said, holding her head, shaking it. "I won't move. It's not happening!" she fell on her knees, clutching her head. "N-no..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:09 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

"Bunny..." Mocha called as she thought about it. What was not making Bunny move? She obviously wanted to get out of there. "Change the dream..." Mocha called out softly. There was something in Bunny that was making her not move. A fear, a burden... Something that she hasn't faced. Or maybe something that she has been struggling with, but it was amplified by the dream. "Bunny? Listen to me..." Mocha said as she began to appear in the dream, coming forth from the fire surrounding her. In the real world her body went limp for a moment. "Look at me." Mocha could see herself in front of dream Bunny, the fire behind her.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:07 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny looked at Mocha, surprised.
"You got through, well no shit, there is nothing there...but...I can't get through." she shook her head. "Fire petrifies me..." she admitted. "There is so many things that...that are...that haunt me. Normally, I don't fear death, but...these are people I care about. One day, I may have to kill everyone. I'm just a tool, I'm not a human...I am a machine..." she held her head, clenching her eyes closed.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:03 am

Killer Queen

Killer Queen seemed to get angrier at Nate for not immediately walking out her way after yelling to him "I-I SAID MOVE OUT OF MY WAY BOY!" she yelled, shooting towards his leg again "YOU'RE NOT MY TARGET! I GOT NO REASON TO KILL YOU!" she yelled, looking over to Mocha and Bunny "You BITCHES..." she whispered to herself, then Queen began to walk towards Nate. She kept on walking and walking, her plan was to just walk right past him, and hopefully he wouldn't so much as pull the trigger of a gun. But then she looked up at the screen showing what was going on in the Pride Floor, mostly because of the commotion Jackal and Jolyne were making. The Assassins quickly widened her eyes when Jolyne mentioned blowing them all up with a bomb "You BITCHWHORE!" and then the bomb didn't work... twice. This made Killer Queen laugh a bit "Wow... she deserved that. Heh... " she looked back down to Nate, glaring towards him "Move aside... if you don't I'm gonna need to Kill yah...!" she aimed down her guitar towards him to intimidate him, in an attempt to get him to move aside- and then Jackal pulled out Excalibrator. Just hearing the name of that weapon made the assassin look up in horror, this was not going to be fun. Her jaw dropped once she saw the weapon "Wut...?" she muttered, her face turning red for a moment "That thing is huge-"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:29 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

Mocha stayed silent as Bunny spoke about her fears, or at least gave a summary of them. That she was haunted by all the things that she had done, and how fire was a big fear. What's more is her fear that she might have to kill everyone one day. "And why would that be?" Mocha asked as she knelt down to Bunny. Why did she think that she would kill everyone? Because she was an assassin? Was she still working for them?

[/i]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:02 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"Because I'm me, Mocha. I'm me. That's...the only reason there is, or the only reason there needs to be." she looked at Mocha. "I just...I can't escape...I can't escape from Marcus...from Jo...from anyone..." she looked at her hands, still seeing the blood and oil. "And...I know you can't see them...but I have blood and oil on my hands...and my heart exploded...apparently..." she sighed and looked down. "It's...incredibly useless...but...I...I can't...no..." she put her hands on her head and shook her head. "I...god...DAMN IT!" she was trying to fight it. She pulled out a gun, and aimed it at the fire. "NO!" she fired a shot, surprisingly toward Queen.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:08 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

"Why would you want to escape them Bunny--" Mocha began to say before Bunny started to push her out. "Bunny! Don't push me away! Stop pushing people away from you! It'll only destroy you!" Mocha said as it seemed that Bunny had found an opening through her dream that made her body move in real life. "'No' what Bunny?" Mocha wasn't sure how long she could stay in here. She was almost pushed out. Only a matter of time before she got pushed out completely.

[/i]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:24 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny kept thrashing about, trying to break free. She kind of went on a rant.
"People close to me eventually die...Elliot and Kain...Meno...all of them are dead or dying because they got too close to me. If you get too close, you'll die! I don't want you guys to die, but that's how it is gonna be if you stay close." she looked at Mocha. "If you stay around me, you'll die. I am an angel of death, aren't I? No one lives when they are around me. Isolating myself is the only option..." She held her head tightly. "I care about you all too much..." she said, tearing up now.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:26 pm

Killer Queen

Killer Queen glared at Nate, growling to him "Move OUT OF MY WAY!" she yelled "This doesn't concern you! If you get in my way you'll be an obstacle! And there's no point in killing y-" and then Bunny fired a bullet towards her. Almost reflexively, Queen brought up her guitar, which the bullet impacted against then reflected upwards "Where was I?" it was becoming more and more apparent that this girl was holding back on them "..." she looked up to the screen again. Jolyne was pulling out, that meant that Killer Queen's time is up "I'm afraid I'm going to have to take my leave here..." the assassin spoke in a low voice "Bunny! We'll meet again you BITCH! Maybe next time you won't be so low as to use your allies for this! Seek me out when you want to settle this... 1 on 1... but I'd say you need to level up a bit before you try something that RETARDED..." The girl brought her guitar up over her shoulders, before she began to walk down into the floor, fazing into it "Heh... so long ASSWIPES..."
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:39 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

Mocha tried to connect with Bunny on something. She couldn't blame everyone's deaths on her especially ones that haven't happened yet, but she felt like she was losing her more and more. "Bunny... I'll die when it's my time to die along with everyone else... You know... You remind me of when I first became a nurse... and had my first patient. He... He didn't last very long and I remember the shame and guilt that I felt-I know your going to say that I'm a doctor and I try to save lives, but please... I know you've saved some too so let me say this... We're not that different.- We both have jobs to do that involve peoples lives and though they differ at points their lives impact us. Now sometimes I failed... We failed to save people. But I remember... One of the first rules in working with patients is that no matter what happens, take responsibility for your actions, learn from them... But don't let past mistakes bind you down. It helps no one..." Mocha said as she tried to get closer to Bunny. "Everyone dies Bunny, but you can't let it stop you like this... Now I don't know... Nor do I blame you for feeling the way you do. You try your best and you feel nothing is appreciated and everything you do isn't good enough? I've felt that. I've felt it... I know it... So stop it... Your only human... Holing yourself up in this fire isn't going to do us any good." Mocha said as she hoped that she had gotten through to her.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:54 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Restart

Bunny kept trying to break free, and she heard Killer Queen. She heard it and recognized it. She balled her hands into fists, and let out a loud scream, and punched the fire. Suddenly, there was a glass shattering noise for her, and then suddenly, she was back in reality, in the room, in the place. She felt her chest, no hole in it. She fell on her knees, holding her head. She was gasping for air.
"That...fucking...bitch..." she said, "I guess...I was outmatched..." she stood up. "Where are the others? I wanna go home." she sat on the edge of the stage and put her hands over her face. She remained there.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:57 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

When Mocha heard Killer Queen's voice she wasn't sure if Bunny had heard it as well. But apparently she did. When the fire was punched Mocha was thrown out of her mind. Her body landed smack down onto the floor, and she held her head. "I want to go home too... Badly..." Mocha said as she got up. "Should we find the rest? Nate! Are you alright?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:12 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 5 Character34_zps586a2ef6
Nate moved out of the way of Killler Queens bullet, having figured at this point that talking to her wouldn't amount to much. She continued walking towards him. He didn't plan on moving. Nate had been about to shoot her when he caught site of what was on the screen. The woman on screen, who Nate realized looked a disturbing amount like Jo, mentioned something about blowing them up. Nate still refused to move, even as she aimed her guitar towards him, and held his weapon at the ready. then he looked up at the name Excalibrator and upon catching sight of the massive dildo, he was immediately reminded of the first floor when he had been stuck in the movie theater with Isha. Oh fuck you, Isaac. Nate hoped he was going through hell right now where ever he was for that abomination of a date.
He pushed these thoughts away glaring at Killer Queen, still refusing to move.
Not a chance at that. This concerns my friends, so this is my concern.
Then Bunny fired a bullet towards Killer Queen. He was about to fire at her when the assassin announced it was time for her to leave. He finally fired at her as she fazed into the floor.
He looked over to Mocha and Bunny, running over when he saw Mocha smack into the floor. They needed to close her wound up somehow. He leaned over her and smiled gently at her,
I'm alright. It's you guys we need to be worried about right now. Justus, Matthias? Are you alright?  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:30 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 5 Justus15_zpsbc3afe69

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
-------------------------------------
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

"Huh--wh--?" Justus sat up from where he was lying on the floor a bit of a ways away, looking very confused. "Oh--hello there--it appears that Matthias and I were drawn into separate illusions, as well--otherwise, we would have assisted you all! My apologies!" He took this moment to get up, then help Matthias to his feet. "So our enemy is...gone? How much did we miss...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:01 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 5 Jackal14

Jackal
NOT Jack Harrison
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Jackal suddenly found himself in the center of the stage, where Killer Queen once stood "How's it going Newtsicles!?" his voice carried through the whole room, he was speaking through a microphone on the stage. Lifting it up closer to his lip, he then began to pose with it in a variation of Jojo poses "Ryder Ryder Ryder! I found them! Well... some of them! I think Bunny's pretty messed up though- heheheheheee! Told'ya not to drop the soap!" his words continued to carry on through the room, then he dropped the microphone down, which was painful on the ears. It seemed that since Jolyne had left he'd once again just descended into madness.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
"...-!!"
Jackal Theme - Monochrome Memory
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:06 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 5 Ryder149_zpsd28564b4

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

As Ryder entered the floor, he was greeted by the microphone screeching as Jackal dropped it, which made him shudder a bit, but he continued into the floor nonetheless. He looked around, and upon not seeing Killer Queen, figured that they'd either defeated her, or she'd gotten away. He wasn't seeing a body anywhere, so it was probably the latter...
He stayed near Jackal, seeming...oddly quiet now. Almost as if he was simply avoiding speaking.
Either way, everyone on the floor was alive...and that was a plus...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:10 am

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

"Oooooh... Nate... I need something... To stop the bleeding." Mocha said as she struggled to get up. "Strange... I didn't realize that you guys were under an illusion... Am I becoming delusional?" Mocha asked as he vision began to fade. She just wanted to lay down now. Nothing else mattered at that point. "Nate... Or... Someone... Has to help me down the tower..." she said as she began to lay down again.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:20 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Broken

Bunny didn't really notice, nor care about Jackal's entrance. She really just...couldn't feel anything. She didn't move, keeping her hands over her face, trying to recollect herself, but not doing a good job at it. Her guilt, her shame, her own being was crashing down on her. She hopped off the stage, not saying a word, and moved to the door, opening it and walking down the stairs. Not a word. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next