Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY

+6
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
10 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:58 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 Buddi9_zpse54c8d93

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

__________________________________________________________________________________________

It took Buddi a while to notice that Ivy had waved at him--but, once he did, he halfheartedly waved back, finally smiling a bit under his mask. He was sort of thinking about how even though the Inquisitor was running all of this-- him and Isaac weren`t getting any better treatment than anyone else... which... was confusing... was Dave mad at them, maybe...?
Could he make up for it later...?
Just as Buddi was about to actually... try some of this raw steak business-- everyone`s food did the thing. Oh. OH--
His first response was to grab his buzz axe and completely obliterate his entire pedestal. All of it. He plucked up his plate next, since somehow that went unharmed-- and carefully held up the now limply hanging steak with two fingers. Ew...
After a bit of hesitation, he lifted his mask-- and quickly tossed the things into his mouth, swallowing it without even chewing because wOw he didn`t want that in his mouth any longer than it had to be. He reached for his pedestal for support as he gagged and coughed a bit-- only to remember that he sort of destroyed that. Maybe he should start thinking ahead about things... either way, he was feeling pretty sick now. Because ew---meat---raw meat-- 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Stop Hanging DJs
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:59 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 BunnyGenderbent2_zpsa94d2923
BrentMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Brent Mio- Restart
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

It was nice to relax, but then he heard puking. He saw Bravery was on the ground, puking.
"SHIT!" he ran over, and knelt down, supporting him a little. "Oh man..." he felt really bad, since he wanted to help, but since this was the Inquisitor's tower...helping was gonna be bad. He could only be support. "You can do it Bravery...I know you can..." Brent tried to say, but the puke was super disgusting and he nearly upchucked the Pig's Blood yet again. He tried to get Bravery at least on his butt. "Spit out the vomit man...you can do this, I know you can...no eggs can defeat you Bravery, you got this." he forced a smile. "Come on..." he wiped the tears from his eyes.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 Bunny22_zpsd77fc20d
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:07 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 Mushishi-299
Atlas Omnison
The Loneless Wanderer
Atlas' Theme - Pain

Atlas drifted through darkness the pain succumbing to numbness then there was a light... if was soft and warm... he floated closer to the light, he didn't resist it just pulled him in... then he heard a voice... ATLAS GET YOUR ASS UP NOW!... YOU'RE NOT DYING ON ME AGAIN!... Suddenly the darkness was shattered like a mirror hit with a hammer... He coughed the heaved but the broth had sunken into his system and the noodles were whole which made vomiting impossible... GWUUUUUUAGH!... Jackal was wrestling with some chicken nuggets that to Atlas looked like jumping bottlecaps... he looked over to Nate was stabbing into a tiny version of Dorothy's head and laughing as he ate it... Bravery was vomiting but the liquid came out as lava that glowed, he could feel the heat coming off of it... WHAT WAS GOING ON?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:08 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 Gabriel29_zps86f30a76

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-------------------------
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Though the little popcorn monsters were small, and numerous, Gabriel eventually managed to shove the last one into his mouth and swallow it down, sticking his tongue out afterwards with a disgusted expression. "Blech..." Snagging a glass of water, he chugged it down, before turning to see how everyone else was doing- in time to see Bravery's allergic reaction to the omelet. "Bravery!!!" Wide-eyed and worried, the redhead quickly moved to his boyfriend's side- or at least, was about to, but... Brent beat him there. He skidded to a halt a few feet away, feeling... kind of helpless and unsure of what to do as he watched from where he was, hating that he hadn't been fast enough to be the first one there... This always happened, didn't it...? He wanted so badly to help but he was never fast enough to be of any use... Frowning worriedly, he ducked his head and backed up to give them room, slowly sliding his hands into his pockets and waiting to see what happened next.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 MatthiasGenderbend_zps331b6ca2

Agent Matilda Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matilda took a little longer to stab her snake through the head and then eat it, a determined yet absolutely horrified expression on her face. This was horrible...! She ate quickly, choking it down and trying not to taste it until finally she finished, then shoved her plate away forcefully- not even seeming to care when it smashed to the floor and shattered. "I'm so done with this shit...!" she complained, glaring at the remnants of the plate before turning and moving to Justus' side, clinging to him quietly. "... You'll be hot as ever, shut it you silly knight..." she mumbled after a moment, looking up- and then pausing as she realized that as a girl... she actually had to look up to Justus... "... Damn it." She blushed, before hugging onto him tighter and hiding her face, trying not to listen to the sounds of puking in the background for fear it would make her follow suit.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:10 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 Inquis11

The Inquisitor
Master Chef of EVIL

So Vulture Team was slowly finishing their individual struggles against their most hated foods, and they were distracted enough to probably miss the fact that The Inquisitor painting was starting to breathe. It's loud, artificial breathing became more and more loud with every second, you could see The Inquisitor in the painting just barely move. And then suddenly, the painting just seemed to come to life. The Inquisitor stepped out of his painting, stepping onto the cold floor. His very steps were enough to shake the room. It was him. The Inquisitor, he had made himself known. He just stood there, slowly walking to the middle of the room. And he was still wearing the goddamn chef hat, the white hat stood triumphantly tall, it was a magnificent sight on its own. The powerful cyborg was nearly 7 feet tall, his very implants were generating erratic electric bolts, he seemed more machine than man. This was The Inquisitor, one of Vulture Team's oldest foes. And he stood there before them all, looking to the rest of Vulture Team "It's been awhile... Vulture Team..." he spoke in a dead monotone voice, crossing his arms. Then he took a step forward towards them, slowly lifting up his right fist and pointing it towards them. He began to clench it, causing an electric circuit to travel through hist fist. A show of power. Just off of this man's appearance, you would know that this is not an opponent to underestimate. It really made sense, only The Inquisitor would take something as menial as what foods you dislike and try and get it to kill you.

"It's been awhile..."
Inquisitor Theme - Darkness of the Unknown

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:17 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 Bravery67_zps3e557aaf

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
-------------------------------------
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

Bravery looked up at Brent as the man helped to support him, and Bravery tried to brush some of the puke off his face, only to manage to get MORE puke on his face. Oh. He could hear Brent telling him that he could do it, he could get through this--but honestly he didn't even feel well enough to talk right now. His skin was breaking out everywhere and it itched like crazy, not to mention that he had puked everywhere. At least he'd stopped throwing up. He blinked a few times, trying to get his bearings again, and happened to notice Gabriel...backing away...? He reached out a hand towards Gabriel, giving him a pitiful look. He really felt like crap, and while he was very glad to have Brent's comfort, he also kind of wished that his boyfriend was there to support him as well...
But suddenly moving Inquisitor. His eyes shifted over to look at the chef-hat'd robot--and Bravery was pretty sure that he felt way too cruddy to fight right now...

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 Bravery76_zpsfd834fcb

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days[/color]
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:22 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 BunnyGenderbent2_zpsa94d2923
BrentMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Brent looked at Gabriel, confused. He gave a very odd look to him.
"The fuck are you doing?! Get over here, Bravery needs you!" he said, giving his support as well. "Come on Brave...you need to fin-" and then lots of things going on. It was the Inquisitor. The one they remembered from way back. "Oh fuck me..." Brent let out a sigh. "I am done with this shit already, what the fuck!?" he was still trying to support Bravery, but couldn't help but look at this asshole.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:22 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 RyderGenderbendyup_zps3df2b1c0

Rylie Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Rylie stood up again, trying still to recover from the spiciness, but suddenly, Inquisitor. Rylie looked at the robotic man in surprise--then her eyes narrowed in anger. She stepped forward, grabbing her bat and pointing it at the chef-robot.
"It really has been a while...huh, Inquisitor? What, you went back to your old model body? New, psychic model too much for you? Man, too bad...Listen, I'm real flattered and all that you came down here to give us a personal greeting...but I'm gonna have to kill you now. No hard feelings, right?" Rylie gave the Inquisitor a grimace of a grin as she spoke. "You're gonna be scrap metal when I'm done with you."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:25 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 SouryuuLeonfull1585661

So Isha was busy staring at everyone and smiled as Buddi finished his meal when noises were heard. She turned around to see that it was...the Inquisitor!? No way...it couldn't be. Last time she remembered, her boss was dead. As the electric currents went through his fists, Isha just watched in awe as her body poofed and she was now back to Isaac. Isaac wanted to go closer and touch the body but stayed back, probably knowing that going too close right now was not a smart idea. "Inquisitor...D-D-Da-I-I mean is it really you? Are you really back from the dead?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:40 am

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Gabriel hesitated when he noticed Bravery reaching out towards him, a pained expression clouding his eyes as he stood there uncertainly- before flinching when he heard the harsh voice of Brent, glancing between the two of them anxiously before suddenly, the Inquisitor was capturing his attention. He froze, lifting his head to stare as the big metal body stepped out of the image, shaking the ground. This... this was too much... his boyfriend was lying sick on the ground, he was being yelled at for not going over when someone else already had, and now this tin can of a fucktard was back again-- Really, he was kind of just overwhelmed, unsure of what to do and feeling as if he was just- really sort of in the way... His hands squeezed into fists as he slowly backed up, shaking slightly from stress and anxiety and just fuck this- "I... fucking... ugh!" Gritting his teeth and holding back tears, the redhead shook his head fiercely before moving to Bravery's side and dropping to his knees, not even seeming to notice the puddle of puke as he reached out and gently started cleaning off Bravery's face, kind of just ignoring everyone else. He couldn't deal with this right now- it was too much- he wasn't going to deal with anything but Bravery right now.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:45 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 Inquis11

The Inquisitor
Master Chef of EVIL

The Inquisitor looked to Ryder, Isaac, Bunny, and Bravery "What a pathetic sight..." he spoke in a hollow voice. An electric current traversed through all of his cybernetics. He didn't even know where to start, but he supposed he would start with Bravery and Bunny "Bunny... the pathetic assassin that tried her best to foil my plans... but I never recall actually seeing you as much of a threat. Right... that's because you weren't. You and that sick BOY you hold are but hollow shells... bodies... husks that shall only serve to further my own experiments." the machine tightly clenched both his fists, another electric current flowed through his cybernetics "Mr Mercy... tsk tsk... the poor man's Boss... you shall never meat up to Josephine's standards. You shall forever stay a 2nd rank flunky... and your poor leadership will lead to Vulture Team's downfall... tonight." then there was Isaac. The cyborg slowly turned to the blonde "And the traitor..." then Buddi "NO. Traitors. After all I gave to you... you dare ally with my enemies. The very few who had foiled my plans time and time again. No... you are but cattle to me now. I treated you like family and you stabbed me in the back. So now you die with the rest of the trash." the cyborg let out what sounded like a light laugh before taking another step towards Vulture Team. He made another, and another "Unfortunately my previous body was top of the line Paladin Technology... it was powerful... but impractical... expensive... these cybernetics will be suffice to end your lives. None of you understand... I will never die. You may destroy me... but my remains will forever be cycled out to my next body. Eventually you will give in. You will lose. And I will be triumphant." he spoke, singling out Ryder in the group "A shame Josephine had to die... a great rival... put to an end by a feeble clone that I had produced... you should have died that night Mr. Mercy... perhaps with Josephine Vulture Team might have stood a chance against me."

"It's been awhile..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:54 am

BrentMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Brent glared daggers at the Inquisitor, and looked at Gabe.
"Take care of him..." he said, leaning Bravery against the chair, and stood up. "I'd rather die then be one of your damn flunkies." he was now pissed beyond words, like actually...well...he was pissed last floor, but being called worthless was enough to set him off. "What kind of cheap trick are you using now? What kind of illusion? You're not even fucking real your tin can!" he was yelling. "Vulture trumped over you once...we can do it again Inquisidick!" he was basically yelling cause he was angry. He got his axe and held it tightly.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:56 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 Justus15_zpsbc3afe69

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus picked up his head, managing to smile a bit at Matilda--not even caring how short she was, since he was short, too, anyway. He then saw the Inquisitor arise out of his picture and start speaking...oh. That was bad. He slowly rose from his chair, preparing himself in case he would need to do anything...

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:59 am

Atlas Omnison
The Loneless Wanderer
Atlas' Theme - Pain

Atlas looked over his eyes bulging at the Inquisichef... GUYS! CHEF BOYARDEE HAS COME TO MAKE US EAT GREEN EGGS AND HAM WITH HIS SMELLY HAT!!!! Atlas stood up with his bow in hand and began firing arrows at the Inquisichef repetitively... I DO NOT LIKE THEM SAM I AM CAN'T YOU SEE THAT YES YOU CAN YOU FUCKER!

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:02 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 Tumblr_ms2zsusuez1rvhrn0o1_r1_1280

Isaac was just smiling as he was looking at his boss. This was great! Him and Buddi could rejoin the Inquisitor and then they could all be-but then the Inquisitor spoke to the young blonde one. What!? T-Traitors! T-That can't be right! Isaac was shaking as he tried his best to remain calm when he spoke to the Inquisitor. "B-But when Figaro announced that you were dead and that Jade was the new boss, they were the only ones to take us in. I mean enemies of them and they took us in! I mean who does that!" He looked at the cyber man again. "I mean we didn't know how you died...it was either accept their help, or die out there...I mean...what were we suppose to do..." Isaac pushed back the thoughts from the interview with Charles...there's no way that could happen. He had to know though. But then the Inquisitor talked about how his previous body was destroyed by them. So it was Vulture that killed him! But now he wants to kill Isaac and Buddi as well. Isaac couldn't take this. He fell down on his knees as he was looking at the floor. "Just...just what am I fighting for..."

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:15 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 RyderGenderbendyup_zps3df2b1c0

Rylie Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Rylie continued to glare down The Inquisitor, keeping her bat level and pointed at him...at least, until the man got up to talking about her. She did her best to steel herself to his first comment, quickly snapping back,
"We're not losing here, you ass! We're winning! Don't you think for a goddamn second that we'll lose--!"
But then the man continued, and it only got worse.
Rylie knew that she agreed with the Inquisitor--which sickened her all on its own. She knew that Jo was a better leader. Rylie knew that she, herself, wasn't cut out for this. She knew...that she should've been the one to take the hit for Jo in the tower. She should've gone flying through the wall. Not Jo.
...So was Jo really dead, then...? And...it was Rylie's own fault, then, for not blocking the attack...not jumping out in front...or something...
The Inquisitor had made the point that Rylie should've been the dead one--and her hand began to shake, the bat quivering in the air as she tried to keep it level, an obviously very pained expression coming onto her face.

"Don't you think that I fucking know that?!" she said in a strained, sorrowful voice. "Don't you think that I fucking know that I should be the dead one...?! I...I'm not cut out to lead a organization on this level! Sure, I had a fucking gang, but look how many of them are left! TWO! Me and Pugsy! You think that I'm really supposed to be here?! I should've died on Baker's Street, back against Conqueror Worm, or some shit! I...I don't...I'm not what Vulture Team deserves...but I'm all it's got...! And it's real fucking shitty because hell! No matter what I fucking do...we just...can't...win...!" Then suddenly Atlas. The silverette's seeming disrespect for the feelings of everyone in the situation just led to Rylie becoming even more distressed. "Fuck this...fuck this...!" Her previous resolve was beginning to crumble away. She just wanted to see The Inquisitor in a pile of parts on the floor--she wanted to see him pulverized into dust--but she knew that she couldn't win. No matter what they did, they just couldn't win. Even The Mistress hadn't been able to finish him off--and she was the fucking Mistress. And in all honesty, for the first time in Rylie's entire time in No Man's Land, she had just one thought in her mind: She just wanted to go home. She wanted to be able to go back to Derry, see her parents, see her little brother, see all of her friends alive and well again...! But...that wasn't possible...everyone was dead...and people were going to keep dying...and there was nothing she could do about it...nothing at all...
"ATLAS!" she screamed suddenly, her voice cracking with stress. "HOLD YOUR FUCKING FIRE!" She then grabbed her bat with both hands, tears rolling down from her eyes as she full-out charged at the Inquisitor in a blind cloud of sadness and rage, coming at the robotic man with a swing from the bat. "I'M TAKING THIS FUCKER DOWN MYSELF...!" She was just so angry--and so upset--she felt like everything was just going to end right there. It felt as if every mistake in the world was her fault, and the only way she could fix it was by bashing this man into a dented pile of scrap.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:24 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 Buddi9_zpse54c8d93

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

Buddi had still been sort of gagging on his own-- and he before anyone else noticed the breathing emitting from the photograph on the wall. He stared, and stared, and stared, with wide eyes full of disbelief... that awful display of power, which surely struck either and determination into each Vulture-- stuck an entirely different feeling with the mutant. Before him stood the man who had promised him false hope, what felt like years ago... but... there was something...
Isaac spoke his thoughts for him-- which was fine. Buddi wasn`t one for words, anyway. He watched, waited as the Inquisitor took his time addressing them... and yet, the moment he turned to Isaac and Buddi-- he felt different. Things weren`t going to be okay. Things were never going to be okay. His bravado visibly lowered, before the man had even begun speaking. But, eventually he did.
Buddi`s eyes blinked. They welled with tears. A sick feeling gradually spread within him--and, suddenly, he couldn`t swallow. He couldn`t breathe. If the room were to have caught on fire, he would have burnt to a crisp, because he incapable of lifting his body. His stomach felt as if it were tying itself around a pole and pulling from both ends. He trembled-- everything felt like white noise... the first ally he had made in what felt like his lifetime-- that was what he had to say...? David Krugar had been the first person Buddi had been mislead to believe was on his side... all this time, he`d been clinging to the paper thin belief that he could always run back to the Inquisitor`s side in the end of things. But... now...? Where did he stand...? He didn`t... even know...

... Hadn`t his thing always been to kill those whom had deserved it? Even when his mind was nothing but a paper weight---back when he couldn`t even form a clear thought, he`d clung to that, too. His sanity had clung on desperately... for a reason, right...? He... was meant to do something... he didn`t know what-- but, something. He`d taken so much pride into developing the way he did, nothing but his own determination pushing him out of insanity-- his return to something so... human was what he took pride in. If he was ready to start being a human again-- then, at some point, he`d have to stop clinging to the Inquisitor. It... was about time he started anew.

Although he didn`t seem to take much notice of Isaac`s state beforehand-- he now stepped protectively in front of the blonde, his buzz axe hoisted over his shoulder and his eyes piercing daggers stabbing into the machine of a man before him. But then Rylie did thing... and as much as Buddi wanted to go at the Inquisitor himself-- he could feel the emotions flowing off Rylie in waves. He kept a close eye on the confrontation, worriedly so-- before slowly crouching down to where Isaac had fallen, a hand on the other`s shoulder. He wasn`t quite sure what to say... but, he kept a firm grip on his axe in his other hand, obviously ready to jump into action the moment he saw an opening. The Inquisitor had to die. Again.   

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Stop Hanging DJs
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:29 am

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*

Gabriel blinked as Brent left Bravery in his care, before he sighed slowly and stood up, eying the fighting suspiciously before he very gently dragged Bravery back some, out of the way and where he'd hopefully be safer. Then, he placed the other's head in his lap and stroked his hair from his face gently, still shaking a little but trying to keep calm, for his boyfriend's sake. Bravery... apparently, needed him... and he would be there for him, even if he had his doubts- now was no time to be going through self-esteem problems... there were bigger more important things to worry about that weren't himself.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:33 am

Atlas Omnison
The Loneless Wanderer
Atlas' Theme - Pain

Atlas froze hearing Rylie's voice... He looked at her and nodded as fervently as possible, it actually hurt his neck when he did it... He only fired off two shots, actually several feet away from the Inquisi-chef... He just realized how high he was when he saw Rylie charge the Inquisi-chef and she looked like female Ronald McDonald... He put his bow on his back and backed up a few steps just watching the epic McDonalds vs Boyardee Rivalry... He stood next to Jack and spoke to her a little befuddled by the situation... I think all of that soup got to me... I'm pretty sure I'm not seeing what you guys are seeing... Cause this is a little weird... Jack rippled with the sound of his voice like some she was liquid... He really hated Great Khan Soup.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:35 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery looked up at Gabriel from where he lay on the ground, his head on Gabriel's lap, blinking his eyes slowly as he struggled to regain his strength. He gave him a weak smile, before speaking quietly,
"Sorry I'm...being such a pain..."
He wanted to get up and help with the Inquisitor issue--but right now, he just felt too weak. While he knew that they would need a lot of people to take The Inquisitor down...Bravery was glad to have Gabriel watching over him.

Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:38 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 The_in10

The Inquisitor
Shock Armor Mk 2

The Inquisitor just stood there, it was impossible to read him, he didn't even look human. What was left of his facial movements, his mannerisms, they were all so alien. Nothing about this man was human anymore. Just the fact that he was just standing out in the open spoke volumes about just how sure he was about beating every single Vulture in this room. When Atlas fired at him with the bow and arrow, he didn't even move. The arrow harmlessly hit his metal body, and fell to the ground. It didn't even leave a dent. This was a cyborg that shrugged off high caliber rounds from machine guns, he had survived a building collapsing on him. It would take everything Vulture Team had to take him down at this point. The Inquisitor looked to Isaac, whom seemed to be having troubles. Why not offer him some hope? The cyborg spoke "Alas... young child... there is still hope... if you were to turn on Vulture Team... I would welcome you with open arms again! I was the one that originally welcomed you as family! This group! Vulture Team!? They... they only welcome you as a tool. An object. Would they have let you stay with them if you were just a normal piece of trash on the street? No..." and then Buddi got in the way. The Inquisitor actually took a step back, just by looking at the mutant "Mindless monster..." the cyborg muttered. He was about to deal with Buddi himself, but as Rylie charged at him, David Kruger would have actually made a double take- if he had a face. The Inquisitor caught Rylie's bat easily mid-swing, and ripping it from his grasp. The machine then just tossed it aside, and looked down on the red head "You come at me alone with blind courage... stupid... stupid little rodent... you deserve to be smashed under my feet." an electric current flowed through The Inquisitor's right fit, and in that moment, he made a swing towards Ryder's gut, a solid metal fist coated in electric current. It wouldn't be pretty if it connected "Hahahaha.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" the machine laughed as he swung out at Ryder, his hat flying off his head as he did so. Following the swing, his cybernetics began to transform, to shift. His armor became more sleek, and his electric current became more powerful. Finally, strange 'arms' emerged from The Inquisitor's back, each surging with electrical power "Come on... little fool... just TRY. YOU HAVE NO HOPE OF DEFEATING ME! LOSE ALL HOPE- AND DIE KNOWING TRUE FEAR! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

"It's been awhile..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:49 am

Rylie Mercy
The Enforcer

Rylie felt the bat being pulled out of her grasp, and heard the metal tool clang to the ground--And as the man's armor began to transform, she backed away slowly, her eyes wide. She was trembling, mentally falling apart.
"N-No. No. This...wasn't supposed to..."
Back in the Vulture Bunker...back when she'd first joined...had any of them expected to have a fate like this? Had any of them expected all of the death...despair...the complete loss of hope...?
Rylie continued to back up, seeming like she was completely lost for words--after a moment, she reached down to her belt, taking off one of the baseball-shaped grenades and pulling the pin, pitching it at the Inquisitor.

"JUST DIE...!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:50 am

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*

Gabriel kept glancing between Bravery's pale face and the figure of the Inquisitor not too far away, really not sure what to do and really anxious that this wouldn't be safe for long. With all the electricity sparking off that guy's body he figured it would be smarter if they all attacked- but... Rylie seemed determined to take him down herself. He understood why- but still... "Don't worry about it, Bravery- you couldn't help it, and you need to recover... not even superheros can be strong all the time," he murmured, stroking the bluenette's cheek before glancing back towards the fight, really nervous about how this was going to go... he wanted to help- yet Bravery needed him... and Rylie had told people to let her handle it...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:53 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"Eggs are my only weakness...I can't believe that they figured it out..." he mumbled, frowning slightly.
Bravery had listened to Gabriel's reply carefully--he could hear the sounds of battle going on nearby, but he just looked up at Gabriel's face. He paused for a moment, then whispered,
"We're gonna win...right...?"

Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:59 am

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*

Gabriel forced himself to smile slightly at Bravery as he mentioned eggs being his only weakness, nodding slightly to show he'd heard while still gently stroking his face. But then... he asked that question. That question he'd asked a million times, the one Gabriel had always answered promptly with an 'of course they would'- yet this time, he hesitated. He slowly glanced up and stared towards the towering electrified form of the Inquisitor, then swallowed roughly and looked down to Bravery again, an anxious expression on his face. He... he couldn't lie to him- not when he felt so unsure himself... "I... I don't know, Bravery... I... I really don't..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 MatthiasGenderbend_zps331b6ca2

Agent Matilda Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matilda had pulled away slightly to turn and watch as shit sorta went down, her eyes wide and a bit of a pale expression on her face. This... was bad. She wasn't really sure what they were planning on doing- but Rylie... seemed to be taking things into her own hands... "... Should... we help...?" she questioned quietly after a moment, turning to look up at Justus worriedly. She wasn't sure if they should intervene, Rylie had seemed quite fierce in her orders for nobody else to attack...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next