Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY

+6
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
10 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:16 pm

Mocha Deren

Doctor Mocha

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha stayed silent before she woke up. Her eyes went wide and she gasped. She looked around in shock to see destruction around her. "What in the world..." Mocha began to say before she looked over at the charred body and realized that they won. "How long was I out?" Mocha asked as she got up slowly. Dorthy looked over at Mocha and smiled at her. "Your okay!" Dorthy said as she waved over to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:20 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 Inquisitorfilmgrain_zpsdf535bd9

THE MASTERMIND

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Following the explosion of the Inquisitor-- the speakers surrounding the room would buzz with noisy static, which slooowly began to fade into the Inquisitor`s familiar voice. A deep, unnatural and maniacal laugh resounded all around them. "Congratulations, birdies...! I`m impressed, really! Just one surprise after another with you lot...!" The laughter continued a bit-- but, with some obvious subduing. With loud, mechanical sounds to accompany it-- the stairway leading to the next floor appeared, lit with neon lights. "See ya on the next floor, ya filthy bastards~!" The screech of a microphone happened again-- then, a thump.  
__________________________________________________________________________________________
❝ everybody, PANIC!  ❞
Gluttony Floor Theme - Melancholy of Roses

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:31 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 Donqui11

Jackal
NOT Jack Harrison
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Jackal fell to his knees, whispering something to himself as he stared at the floor. This whole time since The Inquisitor had first appeared, the man was quiet, whimpering on his own behind the seats. When it was finally over, he stood back up, slowly looking to the rest of Vulture Team "Oh.... we're done...?" he asked in a weak voice, his eyes looking worn and tired. He walked closer to the remains of the cyborg, staring at it "That wasn't him..." he muttered, before hearing the voice on the stereo. This proved even further that this wasn't The Inquisitor "Hmph..." he stayed quiet, looking to the other "Shall we go onwards then...?"

___________________________________________________________________________________________
"...-!!"
Jackal Theme - Monochrome Memory
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:34 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 BunnyGenderbent2_zpsa94d2923
BrentMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Brent Mio- Restart
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Brent saw the Inquisitor, and saw him explode.
"Huh...alright...that was a thing." he said. He tried getting up again, but nope, cybernetics were working. "We need to go up the stairs...can anyone who is strong enough carry me?" he asked, "No offense Dorothy, but, I don't think you could carry me when I weigh over 200 pounds of deadweight..." he looked at the stairs and glared. "Sending a fake Inquisitor...bullshit..." he was angry, trying to will himself to move.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 Bunny22_zpsd77fc20d
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:40 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 Pugsy_13

Pugnificient
Pugsie Marcone

Pugsie ran right over to Ivy, hugging her "OH MY GOD IVY ARE YOU OKAY!?" she yelled, grabbing her and swinging her around in terror "OH MY GOD YOUR CYBERNETICS STOPPED WORKING! YOU'RE GONNA DIE OH MY GOD NOOOOO!" she yelled, swinging Ivy around in terror as she cried. She stopped swinging ivy around and pushed her closer, staring at her yelling "SAY SOMETHING TO ME IVY! SAY SOMETHING! ANYTHING!? TELL ME YOU LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!?" she cried, before starting to juggle Ivy around "SOMETHING!?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Aye! Come on then! Let's change this world for the better, am I right!?"
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:49 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy managed to see Isaac killing what she had thought was the Inquisitor, and was happy for a second...but then there was his voice. SO he wasn't dead, that was great... And her cybernetics still didn't work...so she was still dying. That was cool. Then Pugsie happened and the greenette couldn't really do anything other than twitch in response, offering a weak smile. Her thumb twitched a bit more as she tried giving Pugsie a thumbs up to show she was okay...even though she could barely breathe and most of her vital organs were switched off.

"A...al...al...monds..."

She managed to say, so at least Pugsie would know she was alive, but she needed her stuff to work again, and soon. She was just limp as she was shaken in various different ways and yelled at...yeh.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:50 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 RyderGenderbendyup_zps3df2b1c0

Rylie Mercy
The Enforcer
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Rylie had been backing up progressively further back away from the Inquisitor as the fight had gone on, just leaving Atlas' weapon where it was--she knew that she couldn't be of any help in this battle, and was honestly more concerned with keeping herself from having an entire breakdown here. Jo wasn't dead. She couldn't be dead. There hadn't been a body. No matter how much the Inquisitor tried to egg her on--she kept trying to tell herself that. But it hardly mattered now--that hadn't even been the real Inquisitor. So, they still had a job to do. As the battle was coming to a conclusion, she had her hands balled into fists, taking in deep breaths with her eyes closed. She couldn't let those taunts get to her. She knew that that had worked all too well. But she also knew that at this point, she was kind of at the end of her rope...too much bad was happening too often...and she was beginning to get close to her limit. After a moment, she managed to compose herself, then opened her eyes, her expression falling...not exactly to neutral...but more of a dull, half-lifeless look. This was only the second floor...and she was willing to go as far as she needed to make sure the Inquisitor fell. However, that didn't mean that she was going to get there with the same emotional stability she had entered with...but it didn't matter. She didn't care.
She walked over to where Justus lay, ignoring the ruckus that Pugsy was making over Ivy, picking the knight up with a certain degree of difficulty, then facing the rest of the room.

"Get some people on carrying him up," she said, motioning towards Brent. "Make sure that you carry along anyone else who needs help, too...we aren't leaving anyone behind." And then, without any further ado, she turned, heading up the staircase to the next floor.

*Exit Rylie and Justus*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:54 pm

Mocha Deren

Doctor Mocha

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha looked around and saw that most people were in fact down! "Wait... Cybernetics aren't working!?" Mocha said as she looked at everyone. This wasn't good as most of the time had cybernetics in vital areas in their body. She knew that the most vital right now was Ivy and Justus. Mocha walked over to Ryder. "Ryder! What about those who can't move at all? When do cybernetics power back up?" Mocha asked wondering if she had to go into immediate action. But he went upstairs still. She figured... No one was in danger then, so she followed.

Dorthy looked over to Bunny. "Yeah I know... Wait till I get bigger! Then I'll have more upper body strength... Till then I'm just a fast martial artist that has to play dirty." Dorthy said with a smile. Dorthy followed after Mocha.

*Exit*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:01 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 Bravery67_zps3e557aaf

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

Bravery put his hand onto the wall, pulling himself up to his feet, and taking a moment to let himself catch his balance. He was feeling a bit better now...not entirely back to normal, but he felt like he could walk, at the very least...He turned, looking over at where Gabriel stood and calling to him,
"I'm going upstairs now, alright, Gabriel...?" Bravery turned then, heading for the staircase leading upstairs. Maybe things would get a bit better on the next floor...? It couldn't really get worse than he already felt...he was definitely going to need to start carrying around his anti-allergy serum all the time, instead of just sometimes...

*Exit*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 Empty Re: STAR GATE SG-1, War of The Serpent

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:03 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 SouryuuLeonfull1585661

Isaac listened to what the Inquisitor had to say and simply sighed. Right, on the next floor they go. He heard Rylie telling people to carry the ones that needed help. He looked over to see that Pugsie probably has Ivy, Buddi might have Brent and maybe someone got Atlas since he looked at himself. Yeah there was no way he would be able to carry any of them. "Ummmmm I'll just see you guys on the next floor. Ok?" With that, Isaac just walked onto the stairs to the next floor.

*Exit*

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:04 pm

Pugnificient
Pugsie Marcone

Pugsie hugged Ivy tightly when he heard 'almonds' as a sign that she was alive "YEAAAAH! ALMONDS! I'VE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY TO HEAR YOU SAY THAT!" she yelled, throwing Ivy up into the air and catching her. Seeing Rylie kind of just go up without so much as looking back though, Pugsie got a bit more serious "Hey... Ivy... I'll get you better okay..." Pugsie looked to the others as they started to walk away "W-wait! Guys-" too later- there went Rylie and Jusus "G-guys! The Inquisitor blew up but his Cybernetics are-" oh look more leaving, Pugsie could see Jackal skipping forward up the stairs. Pugsie sighed "HIS CYBERNETICS HAVE LIGHTING SHIT!" she yelled, trying her best to get anyone's attention. Pugsie ran over to one of The Inquisitor's arms, grabbing the fist that generated electricity and opening the cybernetics up "Uh... Ivy...? Do your Cybernetics have a powersource or anything...?" she asked, looking into the Cybernetics.
(EXIT JACKAL)

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:13 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 Mushi_shi_by_Carelesslexx
Atlas Omnison
The Loneless Wanderer
Atlas' Theme - Pain

Atlas knelt next to Nate, Jack and Justus ready to move or counterattack should the Inquisitor try and change tactic and attack someone else... When Isaac finally destroyed the fake robot Inquisitor Atlas sat down trying to reset his cybernetics... His force absorbers didn't come online so he couldn't stick to anything but he could feel his extremities again... He saw Rylie carry Justus and nodded...Ah good their kinda working now... Here I'll get Brent... Atlas walked over to Brent after picking up his Jacket and retrieving all of his weapons then with difficulty and a degree of slowness lifted Brent onto his shoulders and struggling with the weight of all of the metal in Brent's body Atlas walked by Jack... Here love, follow me until your eyes turn back on all the way... Atlas grabbing Jack's hand and carrying Brent walked slowly to the next floor...EXIT ATLAS, JACK, BRENT

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:14 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

Ivy twitch-nodded when Pugsie assured her that she would be okay...after throwing her up in the air, which would have been so much fun if she could properly enjoy it. Luckily, Pugsie actually looked around for a solution to the cybernetics issue, so that was good!

"B-back...of...n-n-neck..."

She said, trying to point, but sort of failing miserably. Everyone was leaving...carrying the people that could be helped by what Pugsie found... Then again, Pugsie was abnormally strong, she could carry it up for everyone! Yeah, that could be a thing...

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:24 pm

Pugnificient
Pugsie Marcone

Pugsie's eyes widened, she blinked as Ivy told her where her power source "Your neck...?" well that's convenient. Pugsie quickly flopped Ivy over, then got the pretty wires in the Inquisitor cybernetics and then opened up Ivy's power source. She stared at the wires, she had no idea what any of this shit was. If only Chelsea was here... crap. So Pugsie did the only sensible thing, she just kinda shoved the wires into wherever it was possible to plug them in into Ivy's cybernetics, completely at random and without any real observations made. Once she got them in there she flipped Ivy back over "DID IT WORK!?"

Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:25 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 Buddi9_zpse54c8d93

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

Now satisfied, Buddi crossed his arms over his chest, grinning merrily under his mask. "Good, good. Let`s go now, yeah-?" He was still kind of really pissed. No one impersonated Dave and got away with it. No one. He would have stopped to check who needed to be carried... but, it seemed like everyone had that covered. Oh, well. Brandishing his buzz axe, he left the floor when the entrance opened.

(EXIT)  

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - I`m My Own Master Now
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:27 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 Character34_zps586a2ef6
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Nate had kept his stance in an area where he could protect most of the people whose cybernetics had been turned off. Luckily people had begun carrying others up the stairs.
Nate had seen Mocha and Dorthy walk up. He was glad they both were still okay. Honestly the longer he was here the more he understood why so many people wanted to personally murder the Inquisitor.
Nate caught up to Atlas, Jack, and Brent and helped support Brent's weight. He knew Atlas's cybernetics were still turned off so he could use the help. EXIT  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:39 pm

For a moment, Ivy was glad that the Inquisitor made her cybernetics accessible so easily....then she remembered that was probably because she was supposed to nuke all of her friends, so that made her not so glad, but at least this might work. MIRACULOUSLY, Pugsie didn't kill Ivy in the process of trying to power her back up...and HUZZAH! The greenette attempted a nod...AND IT WORKED.

"ALMONDS!"

She jumped up and hugged Pugsie super tight cause HER ARMS AND LEGS WORKED. And that made her happy. Now she was breathing in super deeply and noisily cause she could breath properly...and that was nice. Then she saw the last people heading up the stairs...

"Hey hey hey Puuuug? Let's go to the next floor so we can go to the next one then the next one then the next one then destroy the tower and yeah? Oh oh oh and...maybe we should take this...so we can power the others back up? Cause it kinda REALLY SUCKS for the cybernetics to die it's like when you make an omelette and it turns out that instead of almonds, you used eggs. Like wow, it sucks so bad has that ever happened to you? Almost as bad as licking a zebra, but not THAT bad, I think, maybe, possibly, probably not..."

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:51 pm

Pugnificient
Pugsie Marcone

Pugsie grabbed Ivy, lifting her up into the air with a smile "YEEEAAAH!" he nodded to her repeatedly in excitement "I FEEL YOU! I FEEL YOU DEEPLY! YOUR FEELING I CAN FEEL DEEPLY!" he cheered, placing Ivy on his shoulder. He then walked over to the Inquisitor's other arm and picked it up swinging it around "I'VE GOT IT!" he yelled, waving the hand around making it wave to whomever was still in the room. Pugsie then ran off to the next floor with Ivy on him.
(EXIT PUG AND IVY)

Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:56 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 Gabriel29_zps86f30a76

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-------------------------
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Gabriel sort of stood around in confusion and uncertainty, really not sure what the fuck he was even there for since he'd done about jackshit to help- but then, hey- explosions. He blinked and stepped back some before blinking as he heard Bravery, turning as if to say something- but the bluenette was already gone. Oh... slowly, he moved to the stairs and followed everyone else, heading upstairs.

Likewise, Matilda was kind of confused. She at least had something to do while all this weird shit was happening- and that was looking over the injured, at least as best she could. Her main concern was direct attacks instead of rubble though, so even when some rocks and things fell on the others, she sorta just lingered nearby. But then things were exploding and she was ducking and then they were moving out and she was about to go for Justus but then Rylie beat her to it and she backed up a step, hesitating to make sure everyone was grabbed, before quickly leaving herself, heading upstairs.

*Exit Gabriel and Matilda*

The Inquisitor Tower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 MatthiasGenderbend_zps331b6ca2

Agent Matilda Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6