Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Highend Bar (Paladin)

+2
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Highend // Highend Bar (Paladin) - Page 3 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Bar

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:07 pm

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

Highend // Highend Bar (Paladin) - Page 3 RoronoaZorofull689603

Paul walked into the bar. It had been days when Eve was gone but now she was found and that was alright. These last few days were hell however as all he kept doing was paperwork and looking up information. He heard from the other members that Vulture attacked them. Why were they doing this now? Was there any sort of gain when both sides seemed to be neutral at the moment. This didn't add up. Paul shuffled his hair as he walked over to the bar counter and just muttered for some water. He gave the bartender a glare of just 'hurry up damn it. I'm in no mood for this.' After the bartender flustered and came back with a glass, Paul said thanks and started to drink the liquid before reaching in his pocket and taking out a little bit of change to pay at the guy.

"The Family will be the top at the end."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Highend // Highend Bar (Paladin) - Page 3 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Bar (Paladin)

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:42 pm

Highend // Highend Bar (Paladin) - Page 3 940515-1047266-Cel%20Book%20B%20Page%202%20A
Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian

Scia noticed Paul on the other side of the bar... Then signaled over to him... Mr. McAllister could you assist me in something?... She slid the picture of Rowlf in front of Paul and spoke to him in her neutral robot like voice... If you see this person I need you to beat him to within an inch of his life and drag him back to me for interrogation, if possible, he's somewhere in the city but I know not where... If you wouldn't mind of course.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:08 am

Paul McAllister
[center][b]Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

Paul kept on drinking his water when he noticed that Scia was signaling him to come over. He got off the stool and went to where the miss was. "Hello Ms. Scia, how can I help you?" Then a picture was slid to him. He didn't recognize who the person was but nodded. "Of course Ms. Scia. If you need any help don't hesitate to ask. If I do see him I'll bring him back to you."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Highend // Highend Bar (Paladin) - Page 3 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Bar (Paladin)

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:02 am

Highend // Highend Bar (Paladin) - Page 3 940515-1047266-Cel%20Book%20B%20Page%202%20A
Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian

Scia thought to herself for a moment... Hmm... If you're willing I am searching for another, unlikely you'll run into him though he's in hiding... I need this one unharmed chance come by... She pulled out Muugica's picture and slid him that and Atlas' as well...The older one I need alive and unharmed he's a potential alley who's a master in crafting and implanting cybernetics... The other one... Pointing at Atlas' picture... This one needs to be killed with great prejudice, he's a threat to my and the older man's well being as well as a threat to the Family as a whole... he killed nearly a dozen land sharks on Christmas and evaded Kayden and his entire platoon just on basis of example... he's also a mass serial murderer, who may hold a grudge against me.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:11 am

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

Paul stared at the pictures that Scia then slid to them. The old man makes sense to not injure while the other one perplexed him. So this guy killed Kayden's landsharks and is now just being in the city and is dangerous. Alright. Sounds simple enough until she said that the man might hold a grudge on her. This made Paul's eyebrow's to rise. He seemed curious as to why. "And why does this man have a grudge on you Ms. Scia?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:54 am

Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian

She looked from side to side of the bar... This man's name is Atlas Omnison, the older man is Muugica his Father... I thought Muugica dead for several years as did Atlas, Atlas at the moment also believes I'm dead however he's a dangerous Serial killer who's victim niche involves people associated or similar to people the people involved with his father's believed murder and the burning down our home village; Mercenaries, Criminals, Almost everyone in the city fits his category... Not only was I there but he uh... He's kinda... Well He's also my ex-boyfriend.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:11 am

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

Paul leaned in when Scia was looking from side to side. He listened to what she had to say. His face grew in surprise when he learned about the two people. Father and Son huh? That was surprising to hear. Then came the part about him being Scia's ex-girlfriend. Paul couldn't contain it as he gave a grin and a small laugh. "I-I'm sorry. I get what you mean though, he does sound very dangerous. If so, why do you want the older man to be alive though?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:28 am

Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian

I have a condition... My cybernetic eyes are malfunctioning for some reason and I've gone to the best doctors in the World equipped to work with Cybers and well they can't tell me why they're not working without lobotomizing me... Muugica is a dear old friend and my godfather and He's also the one who gave me my eyes... I was blind before and he was the one who gave me light and now I'm slowly going blind again... You may remember the night Zombie attacked I was pressing the back of my head when you found me... My eyes shut down from time to time, the only status report they give me is that there was a health risk, but except for some small headaches the doctors say I'm perfectly fine, I haven't gone as far as a brain MRI but it's unlikely required, I'm sure it's some glitch from age, cybers need to be adjusted every once in a while they just need to be worked on by their maker and I should be fine.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:47 am

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

Paul just sat there in silence as Scia explained everything. Wait...she's blind!? So that's why she hit her head during that attack...Paul just sat there and looked at her. The troubles she had to go through in order for her to see. "I-I'm sorry to hear that...and I'm sorry as well for laughing. That was very rude of me. Don't worry though, if I do see him, I'll make sure that he can help you see. No one should ever go blind! Do any of the other Family members know about this?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:37 am

Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian

Thank you Mr. McAllister... Sophia and Kayden know, and they're on the look out as well and I'm unsure if they've told Eve at this point... However I have had more difficulty than I originally thought I would in setting up a spy network... Criminals here are a little too paranoid to spy on people even if you guarantee safety... And... I'm on a time limit, my eyes will give out approximately somewhere in late February, most likely within the next 7 weeks and 5 days if my vision deteriorates at a continual rate then cuts off at 5% vision which is virtually useless... I've been meaning to tell the rest of The Family but I originally didn't consider it that high a priority immediately however as that date approaches it's becoming more urgent... However this man (Pointing to Aiden) is my best lead, he worked with Muugica 5 years ago and may know where he is or even try to contact him so he may be searching as well. It was strange... The Family, that's really what they were, A Family, they cared about each other but they all cared about business as well and worked together so business went well... Scia never thought the kind of place she had been looking for for so long was in a prison... "An unlikely coincidence." she thought.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:02 am

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

Paul listened in more to what Scia said. Alright so Kayden and Sophia know. "We should probably inform the others and Ms. Eve about our condition. With everyone working, we'll be able to find the man in no time. You can count on that!" Paul then held her hands as he gave her a look of confidence. "Don't worry about the day when your eyes will give out. All we have to do is find those two or the man that used to work with him. No problem." Paul then took out his cellphone. "Do you want to call Ms. Eve and the others or would you rather want to tell them personally?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:43 pm

Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian

Scia scanned Paul oddly... She did that with every Family member at first... Her whole life these last ten years has been, what's their angle, how am I being manipulated... With the Family it wasn't like that... It was so different from what she was used too... They still were a moral sink when compared to Vulture team, but Scia saw that as a blessing, these people cared about each other and were willing to do anything to help each other even do typically immoral things... Scia looked at Paul and half smiled as he grabbed her hands... Thank you Mr. McAllister it's very comforting knowing I have the additional support... No it's fine, telling them in person would be best... But the reason I wished not to start a search party was that he is in hiding, no doubt from his son and everyone else and being a master in cybernetics I don't want Atlas and Vulture Team to get wind of his existence, but once we find him we should extract him as quickly and quietly as possible... But yes let's bring this to Ms. Eve and the rest of The Family, I hate to distract from business for my personal needs but if we can get this out of the way it will be better in the long run... plus I'm sure Ms. Eve will see the use of having Muugica work for The Family if we can bring him on bored, with the number of Cybernetics around he'd be helpful he's also a great inventor of weapons and vehicles if I remember correctly.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:51 pm

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

"That's great! Ms. Eve will probably love all the cybernetic help that he could bring." Paul then rubbed his chin. "Hmmmm about him hiding from Atlas, he might still be hiding or already found. We don't know however but all we know is that he is our main guy at the moment and Atlas is a threat" He then got out of his chair. "Well we better let Ms. Eve know right know." Paul walked out to the exit a he waited for Scia.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:17 am

Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian

Yes let us go find Ms. Eve and the others and tell them... I think I saw some of the others outside the mansion earlier when walking by, we could start there... Scia followed Paul out the door of the bar, grabbing the pictures on her way out. EXIT

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:02 am

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

Paul nodded as he left with Scia towards the mansion.

*Exit*

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:41 pm

Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian

Scia was spending her time in the highend bar the last few days making some adjustments to her documents and reading some old books in brail she hadn't read in years... most of them were children's books and some YA novels but she was still a fast reader even without her vision... She didn't stay at the bar to drink but more of have a secure place to keep tabs on the other factions, she had been sending out some of her personal spies as well as some of the footmen in the Diamante Family in order to keep a firm eye on everything nearby... Things had been fairly quiet at the mansion since the last attack but she didn't want anyone knowing where their sources of information were converging... with Paul strategizing in the Mansion, the enemy would assume all of their information would be coming through there, the bar was much less conspicuous... she stood up to leave . Maybe she should return to the Mans--....... then as she opened the door outside she heard screaming and fighting off in the distance.... UGH!... Now she really needed a drink... she picked up her broom whcih she used to get around without sight and headed out of highend....EXIT

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:23 am

Highend // Highend Bar (Paladin) - Page 3 Chelsea202_zpsbd7b174c

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

After Nathan had gone off to help the other members of the squad, Chelsea had holed herself up in the Highend Bar, her laptop on one of the beat up tables. This place was still a bit rough from when it had been attacked before, however, the electricity was still functioning--so luckily, she was able to plug her computer in. All of her attention was on her laptop, her fingers flying across the keys as she typed away at what she was working on. Her typing seemed to only intensify as the ground shook and Charles' message began broadcasting across the prison--she didn't even once remove her eyes from her computer's screen, putting all of her concentration into her work on her laptop.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:15 pm

Malena Lezaeta
The Engineer
"No! Don't touch that!"
Highend // Highend Bar (Paladin) - Page 3 Sample_4ca67ed92cdbcc182342f295f283cfd4a9120d0e1_zps3f3ea658

Malena walked into the Bar, but it looked like she had run there, because she was out of breath. She straightened up and surveyed the bar. Real small... cute clothes...puffy skirt... She said over and over again, scanning people, until her eyes settled on Chelsea. Was she sure if it was her? No. But it was worth the chance. She strolled over to the brunette and slid onto the chair besides her.

"I heard you can... help me out with a problem. I uh, haveabombinmyheadanditcouldexplodeandwouldyoupleasehelpme?"

She said, whispering that last part very quickly. She tried her best smile, looking at the girl with worry in her eyes.

Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:16 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

As Malena approached and spoke to her, Chelsea looked up at the woman, listening to her and seeming a bit anxious at first--but when the bomb was mentioned, she quickly replied,
"Oh--are you one of Nathan's friends--? Y-Yes, hold on just a moment--" Chelsea rolled up her sleeve a bit to reveal her watch, quickly typing a few things into it. After a minute or two of that, a beep sounded from the watch, and Chelsea looked to Malena with a smile. "That should do it...sorry that I didn't fix it before. I didn't know that we left anyone out the first time around. Be careful, alright...? Things seem to be going pretty bad..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:28 pm

Malena Lezaeta
The Engineer
"No! Don't touch that!"
Highend // Highend Bar (Paladin) - Page 3 Sample_4ca67ed92cdbcc182342f295f283cfd4a9120d0e1_zps3f3ea658

Malena shut her eyes, expecting to feel pain or discomfort or anything. So when Chelsea told her it was done, she was genuinely surprised.

"Ah, many thanks, kind lady."

She remarked, but stared at her watch. What a fine piece of technology that could be, if only she could get a look at it- no. She had things to do. Malena looked at the girl and nodded.

"Thank you for your concern, you too."

She replied, standing up to leave. As she was leaving though, she slowly turned back to Chelsea.

"Will you be okay? If you've been helping us, you're bound to have a target on your back. "

She moved her hands around, trying to find a way to say what she wanted to say. Her time in No Man's Land had made her soft. Before she would have let the girl deactivate the bomb, and then killed her for the watch. She sighed and tried again.

"What I mean to say is, come with me? I'm going to regroup with the rest of the suicide squad. Your friend, Nathan, yeah he's with them. We're going to stop this madness."

When she said madness, her eyes narrowed and she almost spit the word out. Again, she was surprised on how much she CARED.

Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:26 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"You're welcome!" Chelsea smiled at Malena, seeming glad that she had managed to deactivate the bomb. As Malena asked if she could come with, Chelsea gave an apologetic smile and replied, "I feel like I would just get in the way if I came along. It's probably better for me to stay around here and hide out. Nathan can contact me through my watch if you all need any other hacking done. Make sure to have him contact me if you need anything like that, okay?" At that moment, Charles' video changed to her own loop video--and Chelsea stood up, moving to a window and peeking out, looking up into the sky and smiling. "It worked!" Smiling cheerfully, she moved back over to Malena and spoke to her, "I think I managed to buy you all some more time. That should be enough to stop these guys! I really don't want to get in the way--but I can at least wish you good luck!" She paused for a moment, then seemed to realize something, and spoke again, "Um--could you give me a moment to double check that the hack on the bomb worked, though--?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:49 pm

Malena Lezaeta
The Engineer
"No! Don't touch that!"

"If you say so. I'll make sure he knows."

Malena shrugged, followed Chelsea to the window, and saw the loop. Her otherwise cold face broke into a smile. This girl knew what was what.

"You're doing good, its been a pleasure."

She continued, ready to be on her way. When Chelsea spoke again, she stopped, confused, and turned back towards her.

"Uh sure."

Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:08 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"Ah, thank you!" Chelsea smiled at Malena gratefully, giving a quick nod before looking to her watch and beginning to press a few buttons. "I just want to make double sure that I didn't miss anything...better safe than sorry, after all..." She continued working with her watch, and after a little while, as she worked, she asked, "Is everyone doing okay? I haven't seen Nathan since he went off to go join up with you guys again--nobody was hurt when you last saw them, right?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:27 am

Malena Lezaeta
The Engineer
"No! Don't touch that!"

Malena nodded as the girl talked. When she mentioned Nathan and everyone, she remembered their faces when she found them. They looked like they'd been to hell, and got run over by a truck while they were there.

"Um, well. They were pretty beat up last I saw them, nothing fatal... I think, I'm not a medic, but I left them a couple things that will keep them together for the time being. But that was for only a little bit today, I haven't really been around for long.. I was away doing some research. All the fucked up shit thats happened, I found out about it around an hour ago."

She explained truthfully.

"You're Zomb- I mean, Nathan's girlfriend, right?"

She questioned.

Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:24 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"Oh dear...I hope that they're okay..." Chelsea said quietly as Malena replied, seeming concerned with the situation. She continued pressing a few more buttons on her watch, until it beeped again, then she smiled at Malena, speaking again. "There we go! All done." And then came the girlfriend question, to which Chelsea smiled bashfully and replied, "Yeah...! As of just recently..." She couldn't help but smile when she thought about Nathan--although she then went back to being worried about him again. If they were taking on such a powerful force, it was definitely going to be dangerous...
It was then that she suddenly heard a huge commotion outside. Her eyes widened slightly, and she moved to the window again, looking out--only to see a huge hoard of robots outside in the streets.
"Wh-What the..." She squinted a bit, trying to see who they were fighting through the crowds, and ended up seeing a familiar figure flying overheard--it seemed that Vulture Team was storming the streets of Highend. "W-Wow...it looks pretty rough out there..." Chelsea quickly stepped away from the window, moving a bit further back into the bar. "I'm pretty sure that somebody must have been sent out to look for me...but I can't leave with things like that outside...I guess it's just best to wait it out in here...but what if someone comes in...?" She sighed, seeming worried with her position--she knew that she couldn't fight, so if an enemy came in here and she was alone, she was pretty much done for. She wasn't sure yet if Malena was going to leave--but having somebody around for protection would be nice...as much as she wanted Malena to go help Nathan...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum