Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant)

+8
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
dbzhardcore
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
12 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 17 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant)

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:59 am

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 17 1334850019365_zpse4d424a0
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny heard Elliot walk in and saw his pants and boots. She couldn't really see much else. Though, she was glad he was awake.
"Mornin...or...whatever time is it...can't really tell...when I'm here..." she said, taking deep breaths as she was going at it with the push ups. "On my...third set...be done soon..." she managed to get the words out, and then kept focusing. These were kind of super hard to do. "Alright...45....46....47...48...49..." she flipped up, taking out a gun, and shooting five shells. She looked up and let out a long sigh. "Whew!~ Alright...46 points isn't bad..." she turned and saw Elliot was shirtless. Oh. She kind of had her shirt a little open so the girls could breathe. She felt her face get hot, but shook that out of her head quickly. "Yeah...it killed me ruin my birthday like that...I wasn't very happy." and any of the front division footman would be able to retell that, due to their lovely training regiment that night. But it wasn't all bad. She was able to keep the birthday thing under ropes, so she didn't draw attention to herself. Yeah. Though it did suck that Elliot and her didn't really get to spend much time together on that day. Oh well...again. "So...you feeling better? Sleeping wise I mean?" she grabbed a different towel and wiped her face. Man, she needed a shower.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 17 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:33 am

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 17 Elliot13

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 17 Ellioy10
Red Sun
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Really, this fold up metal chair wasn't very comfy, Vulture Team should really spend some of its resources on acquiring nicer chairs, Elliot joked in his head. No but seriously, they sucked. Elliot would know, as he stayed there sitting on the metal chair, just waiting for Bunny to be done with her workout "..." he just sat there with a smile on his face, especially when she unbuttoned her shirt just a little. And before he knew it, Bunny was done and asking how he was sleeping "Meh... still like crap... not sure why, I just can't sleep unless I just pass out from exhaustion... my body has to pretty much force me down..." he replied to her, standing up from the chair "I know that day was kind of shit- but hey, we were together, yeah? I'd much rather be alive and well than be stuck to an IV all day like a dead tomato." plus the very fact that Jade's girl being the one watching over him gave him the shivers. He didn't trust her at all, though to be fair, he was slowly but surely realizing that Vulture Team was a mess. Both Ryder and Jackal just couldn't take it, they needed someone else in charge, someone with the aggression to lead and take what they needed, but the maturity to keep everyone in line. He hated to admit it, but Jo was gone, for now, and they needed a new leader.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Alright... who's trying to kill us now?"
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:41 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"Yeah...we were." she said, sitting down on the floor, letting her body relax for a moment. "That was nice..." she sighed. She felt like she totally failed the whole Garrison thing. She fended off one attack...ONE! That wasn't a lot...that was one! She shook her head. "And your body needs to get it's shit together. I'll start punching you to sleep if I have to." she said as a complete joke...maybe. These last two days had been...eerie...to say the least. People didn't seem like themselves...but completely different people. No one had their shit together. She let to sigh, and let it go. "..." she was trying to figure out what to say next. "...I need to shower really badly." WOW BUNNY! YOU ARE THE BEST TALKING PERSON EVER! HOLY SHIT!

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:08 am

Red Sun

Elliot replied to Bunny's first words with a nervous smile, backing away just a bit "Now now- I don't think I need any punches to the face..." he told her, he wasn't entirely sure if she was kidding or not. It wouldn't surprise him if she wasn't. And then came the awkward silence. Elliot... just sort of stared at her. And she did the same. The awkward silence continued, and continued, and continued. And then she spoke! A miracle! Her mention of having to take a shower invoked a quick "CanIhelp? I MEAN- WHO SAID THAT!?" Elliot then let out a light laugh "Have fun- I'm kinda bored... I'll just- punch stuff. Maybe-"

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:20 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny chuckled.
"I mean, you can if you want." she said, getting up. "Wouldn't mind terribly." she winked and left the training room, going to her room, undressing and getting into the shower. Yeah, she couldn't help flirting, I mean, it was Elliot...and he started it. Anyway, back to the shower, God it felt nice. Really nice in fact. She let out a giant sigh and just stood in the water, smiling. Carrion Land kind of sucked a lot...but they did have badass showers...

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:35 am

Red Sun

Elliot let out a nervous laugh when Bunny seemed to flirt back, he was horrible at flirting, and more importantly he was always an awkward mess, so he was out of his element here. And then Bunny just walked out before he could say a word "Heheh..." he let out another nervous laugh, before dragging his metal chair with him out of the training room. He then set the chair up outside of Bunny's room, sitting down on it as he listened to the water running from outside. Well, they did have nice showers, though there was something mildly nerve-wracking of listening to her shower.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:56 am

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 17 Bunny38_zps7c7b7d71
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny draped on a shirt and stretched. She opened the door, only to see Elliot there.
"Oh, wait huh?" she was a little confused. "You know, you could have come in. I left the door unlocked." she said, chuckling. Yeah, it was around this time that Bunny didn't really notice her shirt was kind of...just draped on, front in the man. This was kind of standard for her, so, yeah. But hey, he was shirtless, so he started it...again. "That felt really good though. I love a good shower. Though baths are better, I still like showers." she said, and smiled. "Now what?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:27 am

Red Sun

Elliot just sat there outside of Bunny's room, trying to figure out a way to distract himself from the sound of Bunny taking a shower. This came in the form of a tiny bug traversing the floor in front of him. Elliot just sort of stared at the big as it moved through the halls, before it slipped into a crack in the floor and disappeared "..." he let out a sigh, this was going to be a long- oh wait Bunny opened the door. Almost on reflex, Elliot fell to his side, as if caught off guard. He could feel his heart skip a beat. After standing back up from his fall, rubbing the back of his head (Where he fell on), he looked over to Bunny, a confused expression on his face "W-wait...! What do you mean 'what next'!?" he asked, a sense of nervousness in his voice.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:34 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny was a little confused, but seeing him fall, she was more concerned.
"Whoa! Are you okay?" she was gonna kneel down, but then he stood up, and he looked nervous. "Elliot, why are you shaking?" she wasn't getting it, obviously. "I asked what you wanted to do now? Do you wanna like...talk or hang out somewhere. I was just gonna chill in my room, but I'm up for anything really." she smiled. She liked hanging with Elliot, but she didn't wanna smother him, so she gave him control.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:49 am

Red Sun

Elliot seemed to take offense to bunny's initial question "Woah there! I'm not shaking..." he replied to her, pouting to the woman, no way was he shaking, no way no how. He crossed his arms as he tried to collect his cool again "Ahem... well of course I want to spend time with you. Yeah, whatever you want though. Its not like I have anything to do anyways..." he spoke to her, all whilst staring at her chest "In your room-? I guess- wherever you want to hang out-" he told her, shoving his hands into his pockets as he sweet.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:06 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"Okay okay! Saw it wrong." she said, putting her hands up in a defense. And then Elliot put the power back in her court. "Ya do? Oh...uh..." she wasn't expecting that. "I mean...I guess we could talk in my roo-" but then it all made sense. She could track his eyes. "Hey...my eyes are up here." she said, and started to button the top of her shirt at least. "Come on." she invited the man inside, and laid down on her bed. "I actually had a question, but the whole coma thing. Did you dream while in there?" she asked, looking at him.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:51 pm

Red Sun

Elliot wasn't really paying attention to what Bunny was saying until she informed the man of where her eyes were, could have fooled him "Oh- uh-!" he looked back up to Bunny with a guilty grin "Can you blame me-!?" he replied to her, letting out a bit of a laugh afterwards, which was rare for him. And then she invited him into her room, they'd been together before, so this wasn't really new, yet Elliot felt different now. It could have been that they kind of botched not only her birthday, but Valentines Day too, Elliot had gotten guilty and wanted to be more affectionate to her. He walked into her room, sitting down on the floor next to her bed. When she asked him a question, he was silent for about a minute, before answering "I don't dream."

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:08 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny forgot what Elliot sounded like when he laughed. She could only hope it was a natural laugh. She smiled and laughed a bit herself.
"I mean, they're nice but you know...I think my face is nicer...maybe..." she said. Then the silence and his answer to her question. "Hmm...so the whole time...it happened in an instant. One second, asleep, next you wake up...." she looked at the ceiling. "I dream a lot...mostly memories." she swallowed. Closing her eyes, and memories started to replay. "Yeah...but it's not always like that..." she smiled. She was going to mask that pain no matter what.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:42 pm

Red Sun

Elliot stayed quiet as Bunny spoke to him. At first, he wasn't sure what to say or do, she definitely wanted to talk about something though. Elliot wasn't really socially apt, he had no idea how to deal with people. So he just ended up offending and and ignoring people simply because he didn't know any better. Not wanting to do the same, he tried his best to not fuck up again. Elliot stood back up, before getting on Bunny's bed and laying down next to her "You want to talk about that...?" he asked, because that was the right thing to say, right?

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:28 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"Huh?" she looked to see Elliot on the bed with her. She blushed again, and looked away. "Nah...it's alright." she said, smiling. "It's all in the past now...all just memories." she said, looking at him. She just took a moment to just...look. His hair was longer...but he still had those eyes...and that warmth. God, that warmth...it was so comforting. After a bit, she spoke up again. "If you aren't comfortable...you don't have to do anyhting you don't want to ya hear?" she whispered.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:18 am

Red Sun

Elliot wasn't really sure what to say after Bunny seemed to turn down the whole bringing up the past thing "Oh... well... sure.. if you don't want to... but I'll listen if you want. Its one of the few things I'm good at besides blowing stuff up." which reminded him, he really had to blow something up later. That was important. He heard what she had to say after that, it was reassuring, since that meant that she knew he had issues with social contact of any kind. But right now he was fine, so he rolled a bit closer to her "Hey... I'm fine..." he told her, awkwardly getting closer and putting an arm on her in an attempt to kind of cuddle with her, but really all he did was have his hand on her belly.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:20 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny chuckled a tiny bit.
"If you say so..." she moved a bit closer, moving his hand and arm around her back, in order to hold her. She might as well talk...these dreams weren't gonna stop any time soon. "You're good for a lot of things...but...alright...if you'll listen..." she closed her eyes. She wondered where to begin. "When...I was 18...so...around 8 years ago..." this was gonna be a long story. "I was sent to South America for a mission...from my assassin league. Marcus, our boss, had a base there, and I was sent along with a former friend, Ishbel...who..." she hesitated. She didn't want to say but...she had no choice at this point. "Anyway, we were fighting the Cartel...and...well...things happened very quickly. I also, well...I didn't know at this point...but the Inquisitor and I had a tiny run in on that day...the day Ishbel betrayed me, teamed up with a world ranked assassin to kill me. Luckily, I met another person...Meno...turns out...he is Atlas' older brother...so...that's the start. That mission...was hell. A lot of people died...there was so much betrayal and hate...killing...a lot of my friends were killed....Rose...Fear...Carolina...I watched them die while I somehow lived...and Marcus didn't give a fuck...ever since that time...I...forgot..." she paused. "When we pulled out...I was traumatized...I had to take a break from...the killing...and I killed for a living. But...that was different...and somehow, it's all connecting back to now...to all of this...the stuff I learned is coming back." she felt a tear in her eye. "I only started to remember recently...but I started remembering...that was the thing...I started to remember through the dreams I've been having..." she shook her head. She wanted to forget again, but she couldn't. "And...I..." she stopped, feeling her throat freeze, preventing her from speaking anymore. There was no need to say anything else. She felt herself choking on her own words, trying to figure out what to say, but not being able to. She stopped, her eyes open and empty, looking straight ahead.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:11 am

Red Sun

Elliot felt Bunny moved his arm around her, for a moment, he shrugged. Oh well, might as well give her what she wants. Elliot got more closer, hugging her tightly ".." he listened to what she said, honestly he never really thought too much about her whole Assassin's League background. He remembered her saying that once she was freed from this prison she'd leave the league and live a more peaceful life. He wondered if it was possible, if it was really possible to leave a peaceful life after all of this. He wanted to ask her about that, but now wasn't the time. He'd ask her later. After all was said and done, Elliot just held her tighter and tried to cuddle with her to his best ability, especially after she started to choke on her own words. Elliot just hugged her as best as he could "Uh... it's okay... I'm here...?" he tried to comfort her, kissing her on the cheek.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:29 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny snapped out of it, hearing him speak. He was trying to be comforting. She could tell this was still all new, but he was trying.
"It...it's fine..." she said, in a softer tone. "I...I just started remembering...remembering all the shit that happened. I guess maybe...even after all this time running, the past is catching up to me." she wiped her face of tears. She didn't want to show weakness, even at her most vulnerable moments. "I'll have to face them...one day." She looked at Elliot scooting forward a tiny bit to readjust herself. "Thanks for listening..." she kissed him on the nose, and then just gave him a smile. "You're turn."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:37 am

Red Sun

Elliot just sort of stayed still with Bunny for awhile, mostly because he wasn't sure if she was okay yet, despite saying so. Eventually he managed to muster up a response "My turn...?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. He... really didn't have anything to say. For the most part, he was overwhelmed, but that was about it. He didn't have anything to really let out, actually, it was somewhat disheartening to him that he honestly had nothing he was stressed out about. Well, besides Ryder leading Vulture Team, but that was a completely different animal. So instead of saying anything, he just kissed Bunny on the lips as he hugged her, and after pulling away, he said "That's really all I have to say..."

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:44 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"I mean, you don't have to sa-" and then he kissed her. Oh. Wasn't expecting that...at all. She kissed him back, closing her eyes until it was done. She looked away and smiled. "I didn't expect that..." she said, feeling that warmth again. "Maybe...we could just...enjoy the silence a little..." she said, remembering back to that one time. They both liked silence...why not now? They weren't going to get another chance to be like this for a while...right? She didn't know anymore...so meant as well just...enjoy the company.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:51 am

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 17 Gabriel51CENSORED_zps76adeb04

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-------------------------
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"
-------------------------

Gabriel had spent the past two days training when he could, and relaxing with Bravery when he couldn't- but now, Bravery was checking up on his gear and he... was still in his room. He wanted a chance to relax, by himself for once- to give Bravery a bit of a break from him.
So he relaxed. And he just hung around his room, taking the chance to not worry about things- they'd recover soon enough, surely, and then Ryder could direct them with what to do, where to go... If the other was feeling up to it, that is.
After a while, his stomach started growling- and although he didn't much want to get up or get dressed, he knew he needed to in order to eat. Sighing, the redhead flicked lights on in his room and set about cleaning up some, before pulling on clothes and moving to head out- he sent one glance behind him, smiling a little at the tank he had set up for Fredward, before he turned and headed out- and upstairs.

*Exit*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:06 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny, still curled up, heard Jackal's annoucement as she slowly awoke. She didn't really want to leave....at all. She let out a small sigh, and carefully climbed out of bed, putting on her clothes properly, and grabbing her guns. She looked back. Elliot was most likely awake, since he said his system was messed up. She went over, and kissed his cheek. "I'll...be back later, okay? We can...talk more later, if you want." she smiled. "And...thanks..." she left the rooming, closing the door behind her. He was welcome to stay in there all he wanted. She went up the lift (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:10 am

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 17 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
When the lift got down to the second floor Rika pushed Ryder out of the lift and stood there for a minute trying to remember where his room was after about a minute she remembered and began pushing him down the hall at this point Rika was very nervous and she wanted nothing more then to run away and just avoid the whole situation but shed come this far so she might as well finish it. She got lost in her train of thought and almost walked right by Ryders room doing a double take back at the room snapping her out of her thoughts she opened the door pushed Ryder inside and shut the door behind them "You know the fight with Ross's people well something happened in that fight that I didn't tell you guys about because I didn't know how you'd take it or if you would think I was a traitor or you'd kick me out or something, just don't get mad when I tell you ok and please don't kick me out of Vulture" at this point she was leaning up against the door fiddling with her phone.

Theme- Six gun quota - Seether

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:10 am

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 17 Ryder204_zps4e6edb9d

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."
-------------------------------------

As Rika wheeled Ryder into his room and shut the door, he looked at her with a degree of confusion, noting her nervousness and wondering what was going on. As she mentioned the battle, he nodded as she spoke, recognizing that he hadn't been near her during the battle at all--so whatever had happened, he wouldn't know about it. But why would he kick her out of Vulture for it...?
"What happened...?" he asked curiously, feeling a little bit concerned about what the thing she was so nervous about might have been. He really didn't want to have to get upset with Rika--she was a good friend of his.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next